Board logo

Subject: The Big Bang Theory Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: spratt89    Time: 9-23-2008 01:49     Subject: The Big Bang Theory Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The Big Bang Theory Season 1-4 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 00:17 ]
Author: gabsimom    Time: 9-23-2008 06:13

It had me in stitches.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-23-2008 07:08     Subject: Reply 4#4 spratt89's post

I loved that as well but Sheldon needs to show Penny how to do her washing
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 9-24-2008 19:20     Subject: Reply 3#3 gabsimom's post

Me too.
Author: gabsimom    Time: 10-7-2008 08:58

so funny. Penny's snap back to reality was the best. and the convo outside Sheldon's room LOL.
Author: spratt89    Time: 10-8-2008 17:02     Subject: The Big Bang Theory Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 1 Premiered September 24, 2007

Discuss Anything About The Big Bang Theory Season 1-5 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 00:13 ]
Author: gabsimom    Time: 10-21-2008 09:59     Subject: Reply 18#18 spratt89's post

This show seems to be all about Sheldon the last few episodes. but it is nice that they Penny a regular girl. I mean when she answered the door half asleep she looked how every woman looks when they just wake up.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-4-2008 03:03     Subject: Reply 19#19 gabsimom's post

Episode 6
Another episode about Sheldon but Leonard dream or nightmare off 2 Sheldon's was funny
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-11-2008 07:00     Subject: Reply 22#22 spratt89's post

I like the part were Penny wouldn't take Sheldon order at the restaurant
Author: LaveticusPrime    Time: 2-3-2009 11:28     Subject: The Big Bang Theory 2x14 discussion

Funny show. Geeks galore. lol Penny has a big problem borrowing money though. That would drive me crazy if I were the one doing the lending but were getting yelled at. lol Anyway nice episode for a funny show.

Racing to the finish
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 2-3-2009 14:01

this is another show we haven't been keeping up with. this seems to be almost exactly the same episode as the last one we saw though. the geek thing is funny but it's rather a one-liner.

well, we didn't mind watching it. best part: sheldon singing a ballad for leonard

racing to the finish
Author: kwargalla    Time: 2-3-2009 14:22

another show i'm not really a fan of but i must so this episode had some great laugh out loud lines!!

racing to the finish
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-3-2009 15:47

I can't believe Rajesh is still shy with Penny

See you At the Finish
Author: djdoctone    Time: 2-4-2009 02:07     Subject: Racing to the finish

This show is pretty funny. It reminds me a little of Three's Company. lol Anyway, it seems that this gang gets along good together. I havent watched before but it seems that they all really like having this lovely girl living in the same building. Her exboyfriend was huge though. I dont know if I would have messed with him. lol
Author: carlorica    Time: 2-4-2009 04:21

See you at the Finish

This is the first show I saw and it was a little funny. IT is nice to see a show about geeks. I have to agree with  LaveticusPrime though that if i had lent money i would not want the lender yelling at me.
Author: munch    Time: 2-4-2009 14:53

IT seems to me that I watched an episode in a previous race and it was virtually identical.  Sad

Racing to the finish
Author: Mnemosyne    Time: 2-4-2009 15:23     Subject: Racing to the finish!

the only thing I thought was funny was Leonards problem with understanding sarcasm, I watched two or three episodes of it while it was free, but I wouldn't normally spend points on it...
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 2-10-2009 08:35     Subject: Episode 2x15 - The Maternal Capacitance

What a riot!  Christine Baranski was priceless as Leonard's mother.  Who would have imagined that he was kind of the "black sheep" of his family?

Her referring to Raj & Wolowitz's friendship as an ersatz homosexual marriage was stinkin' funny.

This whole episode was just hilarious.  Sheldon & Mama Hofstadter singing karaoke made me laugh out loud.

Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-10-2009 10:32     Subject: Episode 17 The Terminator Decoupling

Good episode Raj chatting to Summer Glau until he realised the beer he was drinking was none alcoholic
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 3-10-2009 11:01     Subject: Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

I agree!  Just shows that it's all a matter of confidence.  

Sheldon talking to the Nobel prize winning physicist was funny.  And Penny finding the letters from his Gran and his reaction made me laugh.

p.s. The Nobel guy's name was Smoot...just thought it was a funny name. ;P

Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 3-18-2009 14:08

This week's episode was a hoot - as usual.  Penny & Sheldon singing sea shanties to make their productivity faster was quite amusing.  The funniest thing was seeing Sheldon after drinking coffee though.  When he came out in his Flash costume, I just about did a spit-take.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-14-2009 02:08     Subject: Episode 20 The Hofstadter Isotope

Another funny episode with Raj being the only one to get a girl but the best was when he woke with the girl next to him
Author: spratt89    Time: 8-22-2009 23:20     Subject: The Big Bang Theory Season 3 Discussion (Spoilers)

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 00:16 ]
Author: spratt89    Time: 9-10-2009 11:08

Episode 1: Pilot

This was a brilliant episode, There were lots of funny moments in this first episode, The scenes outside of the building of Penny's ex boyfriend were particularly good, from the way the girl scouts got the door opened to when Leonard and Sheldon left the apartment building with no pants on, the start of the episode in the sperm bank is my favourite moment from this episode.

Episode 2: The Big Bran Hypothesis

This was a fantastic episode, was funny when Leonard and Sheldon tried to get the package upstairs, my favourite moment was when Leonard and Sheldon cleaning Penny’s apartment, I find it funny how "the nerds" always tend to over think things like the ending with the media centre

Episode 3: The Fuzzy Boots Corrollary

Great episode, the highlight of this episode was Leonard sharing a kiss with a Leslie; I loved the opening scene where the four nerds are all playing World of Warcraft. The date that Leonard and Penny sort of had was funny as was the part where Penny and Leonard went their separate ways.
Author: spratt89    Time: 9-10-2009 11:09

Episode 4: The Luminous Fish Effect

Another great episode, seeing Sheldon act even stranger than normal was brilliant, I loved The Luminous Fish ending, the start when they met Dr Gablehauser was quite funny as was Sheldon going shopping with Penny which must of been a nightmare for Penny. All the scenes with Sheldon doing crazy things was very funny to watch.

Episode 5: The Hamburger Postulate

This was a brilliant episode; it was really funny watching Sheldon react to the tie on the door, then calling Leonard to confirm the message. I loved the meltdown Sheldon had after he found out somebody who turned out to be Leslie had touched his board, the scenes at the Cheesecake Factory were brilliant and funny to watch.

Episode 6: The Middle Earth Paradigm

Another fantastic episode, Sheldon was the highlight of this episode as almost everything he said was funny. My favourite scenes were when Leonard, Sheldon, Howard and Raj all wore the Flash Uniform. The party itself was funny almost all the time due to the fact that Leonard, Sheldon, Howard and Raj were there.

Episode 7: The Dumpling Paradox

Great episode, the start of this episode was perfect and very funny; the scene in the restaurant with Leonard, Sheldon and Raj talking about the spare dumpling and spare food had me laughing nonstop. The discussion that Leonard, Sheldon and Raj had after talking to Penny was hilarious
Author: spratt89    Time: 9-10-2009 11:10

Episode 8: The Grasshopper Experiment

Fantastic episode, well first of all I am going to start with the ending and how funny it was seeing a drunk Sheldon sing, Raj being able to talk to woman while drunk is just hilarious to see, the date Raj had which got cut short by Sheldon was brilliant and had me laughing, Raj talking to his parents also very funny

Episode 9: The Cooper-Hofstadter Polarization

Brilliant episode, this had the funniest moment out of all the episodes so far and that part was the girls fight between Leonard and Sheldon, I loved the scene where Penny tried to mend Leonard and Sheldon’s friendship only to go and make it worse, my favourite part was Penny picking out Leonard’s outfit and then making a comment about his clothes.

Episode 10: The Loobenfeld Decay

Great episode and very funny too, I liked how Leonard had to think quick to get out of going to see Penny perform in the musical play, Sheldon getting all bent out of shape over Leonard’s lie was brilliant, the lie Sheldon decided to make up was funny but also very confusing to follow at times, the ending of this episode was brilliant with Penny and Lee.

Episode 11: The Pancake Batter Anomaly

Absolutely brilliant episode, No surprise that Sheldon is germaphobic but what follows is the funniest episode so far, there were so many great moments like Penny having to sing to Sheldon to Leonard failing to sneak into the apartment to get his spare glasses, I loved and found it funny when Leonard pretended to be doing things over the phone when he talked to Sheldon and Penny.

Episode 12: The Jerusalem Duality

Well this was by far one of the best episodes, I loved the scene where Leonard, Howard and Raj were trying to pick a girl for Dennis only for him to leave with one without any help, Sheldon acting nothing but crazy was brilliant to see and I loved and found it funny how everyone told him to go away, the ending of the episode with Leonard, Sheldon, Howard and Raj in the park was funny.
Author: spratt89    Time: 9-10-2009 11:11

Episode 13: The Bat Jar Conjecture

Fantastic episode, I found almost every part of this episode funny from Leonard, Sheldon, Howard and Raj discussing a team name to the actual science quiz where Sheldon was so selfish that he did not take his team mates correct answer, after the quiz when Howard took his shirt off almost made me fall out of my seat, Leonard’s team name of PMS was just funny.

Episode 14: The Nerdvana Annihilation

Brilliant episode, Leonard buying what he thought was a miniature time machine that actually turned out to be full size was funny. Leonard, Sheldon, Howard and Raj trying to get the time machine upstairs was just funny and what this episode even better was Penny telling Leonard and the guys a few home truths causing Leonard to go into a slight depression.

Episode 15: The Pork Chop Indeterminacy

Another fantastic episode, I could not stop laughing about the side effects Raj had from taking that drug. Leonard, Howard and Raj trying to ask Missy out at the end was very funny as was Sheldon trying to decide who can mate with his sister, was nice to see Raj talk to both Penny and Missy but as I said before I could not get over his side effects.

Episode 16: The Peanut Reaction

Fantastic episode, I loved how Howard was left with no option but to eat some peanuts just to keep Leonard out of his apartment, Sheldon and Penny in the store looking for a present for Leonard was my favourite part but I also liked how Penny was desperate to throw Leonard a birthday party.

Episode 17: The Tangerine Factor

Fantastic episode to end the first season, I loved it when both Leonard and Penny asked for advice from Sheldon and got the same advice, Penny going on her eating binge towards the start of the episode was hilarious. This episode had a great ending with Penny and Leonard kissing. I still loved how the advice that Leonard gave Penny actually resulted in Leonard asking Penny out on a date
Author: spratt89    Time: 9-10-2009 11:14

Episode 1: The Bad Fish Paradigm

Brilliant episode was funny when Penny made Sheldon keep the secret but he had major trouble keeping it, my favourite part was Sheldon moving out but then annoying everyone so he had to move back in with Leonard, the end with Leonard and Penny was funny. Favourite moment is when Howard, Raj and Sheldon talking to Leonard once he got back from his date with Penny
Author: spratt89    Time: 9-10-2009 11:14

Episode 2: The Codpiece Topology

Another great episode, was funny towards the end with Sheldon and Leslie arguing which resulted in Leonard playing Piggy in the Middle, Penny and Sheldon talking on the stairs twice due to Leslie being with Leonard was funny, my favourite part was when Leonard and Leslie kissed and then Penny and her date Kissed in a sort of competition.
Author: spratt89    Time: 9-10-2009 11:15

Episode 3: The Barbarian Sublimation

Great episode and different from the rest, was very funny seeing Penny act different but my favourite parts of the episode was when Penny would not stop asking Sheldon for help with the game and the ending where Penny realises she needed help after meeting Howard online was funny as was Leonard trying to talk to her, but the funniest part was Sheldon trying to hook Penny up twice.

Episode 4: The Griffin Equivalency

Very funny episode, at the start you feel bad for Raj as his friends were not supportive but by the end Raj was a nightmare to be around, I found it funny when Howard, Sheldon and Howard left Raj at dinner, the best part of the episode had to be Raj being drunk and taking Penny to the award thing and then have her meet his parents via webcam, the last scene was funny even though no words were said.

Episode 5: The Euclid Alternative

Brilliant episode, was funny how everyone kept leaving Sheldon stranded for being annoying, my favourite parts were Sheldon annoying the DMV lady and Sheldon using the simulator, the last part of the simulator when he crashed into the pet store was very funny, the ending with Sheldon sleeping in his office was good as Leonard had already finished working nights, very sneaky of Leonard

Episode 6: The Cooper-Nowitzki Theorem

Fantastic episode and better than the last one, Sheldon falling into a relationship with Ramona was very funny as she took control of his life and did not let him do anything fun, the end with Leonard’s nightmare was funny as was Sheldon trying to get rid of Ramona. Sheldon really had no idea what was going on with him and Ramona, for a genius he is not very smart in this episode.

Episode 7: The Panty Piñata Polarization

Great episode, the start of the episode was brilliant and what followed was funny. I loved how Penny and Sheldon went to extreme lengths to get revenge, Leonard helping Penny beat Sheldon was sneaky but my favourite parts have to be Howard and Raj trying to and successfully finding and then going to the models house, Howard is by far one creepy man.
Author: spratt89    Time: 9-10-2009 11:16

Episode 8: The Lizard-Spock Expansion

Another great episode, Leonard starting to date Stephanie was good but the situation Howard got himself into could of made him famous but he decided to erase all of the data thinking he would get in trouble, was funny how Howard kept calling Stephanie while she was with Leonard, one of my favourite parts from the episode was Leonard and Penny talking in the laundry room

Episode 9: The White Asparagus Triangulation

Great episode and funny too, Sheldon thinking he had to help in Leonard’s relationship to Stephanie was funny but all Sheldon did was become annoying and cause Leonard to hurt himself, the end with Sheldon changing Leonard’s facebook status actually worked which surprised me, my favourite part was Sheldon talking to Penny twice about things that was none of his business.

Episode 10: The Vartabedian Conundrum

Great episode, my favourite part was every time Leonard tried to say something serious to Stephanie they ended up having sex and got the same result when he did it by text, Sheldon thinking there was something wrong with himself was good but my other favourite part was when Stephanie said he was not able to talk, the ending with Sheldon and Penny was very funny.

Episode 11: The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis

Brilliant episode, the ending was the best part of the episode if not of all season, Leonard acting like a ass when he shouted at Penny was funny, Leonard getting a man crush on David was funny as was my other favourite moment when Sheldon went shopping with Howard and Raj for Penny’s present, the one magic moment was Sheldon hugging Penny.

Episode 12: The Killer Robot Instability

Great episode, the robot fight was funny just wish they had shown Monty get destroyed as that would of been great to see, Penny upsetting Howard and then saying sorry but also hitting him at his home was fun to see as was Leonard using words that Penny said in the very first episode, I hope we see more of Barry as he was very funny in this episode.
Author: spratt89    Time: 9-10-2009 11:17

Episode 13: The Friendship Algorithm

Great episode, I liked it when the guys stopped Sheldon from talking for fun, I also liked it when Sheldon went rock climbing not once but twice and passed out on both occasions, was really funny when Sheldon talked to Barry on the phone trying to make a plan and got stuck until Howard helped, my favourite part has to be when Sheldon got everyone to do a questionnaire

Episode 14: The Financial Permeability

Brilliant episode, was funny to see Penny get angry with everyone as she had no money, was brave of Leonard to go and ask Kurt to give the money back he owned and in a weird sort of way it worked but Leonard got no credit just some writing on his forehead, my favourite part was when Leonard and Penny talked about cutting back how much she spends, was kind of nice for Sheldon to lend Penny some money.

Episode 15: The Maternal Capacitance

There is a saying that talks about side-splitting humour. That saying is entirely relevant to this episode, my sides quite literally felt as though they would split, from jokes about Howard and Raj's marriage, to scans of Sheldon's brain, this episode had it all and most notably Leonard taking once step closer to Penny. Was great to see Leonard’s mum in this episode and also loved how Penny cried while talking to Leonard’s mum.

Episode 16: The Cushion Saturation

Brilliant episode was very funny how Sheldon knew there was something wrong with his cushion and once he found out what was wrong it was all laughter from then on, the end with Leonard, Sheldon and Penny was good as was Leslie using Howard as a toy, my favourite part was the way Sheldon acted without his favourite cushion to sit on.
Author: spratt89    Time: 9-10-2009 11:18

Episode 17: The Terminator Decoupling

Brilliant episode, as great how Raj thought he was drinking alcohol until Howard let him know he was not causing Raj to stop talking, Howard again was creepy and probably scared Summer with his stories, feel bad for Leonard as he got about 15 seconds with Summer and Sheldon was back to annoying Penny but Penny did get some payback by calling him a name. The way Sheldon acted after finding out he had left his document behind was great as was the ending to this episode.

Episode 18: The Work Song Nanocluster

Great episode with lots of funny moments, Raj's non verbal words work in this show. Having Penny and Sheldon working together was awesome. She can't be Sarcastic towards him, but he can be condescending towards her. Having them sing together was another classic, my favourite moments was Leonard, Howard, Raj and a hyper Sheldon making Penny Blossoms with Penny but my favourite moment was the end with Sheldon running out of the apartment wearing his Flash costume.

Episode 19: The Dead Hooker Juxtaposition

Brilliant episode to watch, was very funny how all the guys apart from Sheldon get used by Alisha but thanks to Penny in the end Alisha becomes a noisy neighbour, one of the best parts was Penny and Alisha in the laundry room but my favourite part was the talks Penny and Sheldon had about various things

Episode 20: The Hofstadter Isotope

Fantastic episode, so many good moments like when Penny yet again falls for a guy who is just like Leonard which causes Leonard to get depressed, my favourite moment has to be Leonard, Howard and Raj at the bar and also Sheldon and Stuart talking causing Penny to fall asleep but the ending with Raj and the girl he woke up with was my favourite moment of this great episode.
Author: spratt89    Time: 9-10-2009 11:19

Episode 21: The Vegas Renormalization

Cracking episode, my favourite part was Leonard and Raj getting a prostitute for Howard to help him but all the funny moments belong to Sheldon and Penny in this episode from them eating dinner, to talking about friends with benefits and finally to Sheldon feeling tired and having Penny sing to him before bed time.

Episode 22: The Classified Materials Turbulence

The best episode so far this season, yet again Howard makes a mistake and needs Leonard, Sheldon and Raj’s help to fix it, was quite funny when Leonard found out why Penny did not want to speak to him, my favourite moments were Howard, Raj and Sheldon fixing the toilet and the ending with the guys in space having a problem with the toilet.

Episode 23: The Monopolar Expedition

Unbelievable episode to end the season, first of all it was very funny how Howard and Raj’s parents argued over a phone and webcam, also funny when Sheldon knocked on Penny’s door and she knocked back and kept doing it, again Penny does a Leonard and does not tell Leonard her feelings, them all being in the freezer was very funny as was the ending of the episode with them in the North Pole. Can’t wait to see next season.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-22-2009 11:20     Subject: The Electric Can Opener Fluctuation

Penny was happy to see Leonard but they couldn't get a minute to them selves but what was with the beard but glad that the beard have know gone
Author: tycoonworld    Time: 9-22-2009 13:06     Subject: Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yes, and not only the beards but also their long hair...
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 9-28-2009 19:07     Subject: 3x02: The Jiminy Conjecture

My favourite quote from tonight's episode:

Sheldon to Raj: "Interesting.  You're afraid of insects and women.  Ladybugs must render you catatonic." < me

Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-29-2009 12:27     Subject: Reply 4#4 waterlilybarb's post

Leonard and Penny just being friends didn't last long and Sheldon certainly crossed the line
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-6-2009 04:51     Subject: The Big Bang Theory 3x03 The Gothowitz Deviation

Great episode when Sheldon tried to be nice to Penny by giving her chocolate but when he started to throw them and see would catch it i thought was funny
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-13-2009 03:48     Subject: The Big Bang Theory 3x04 The Pirate Solution

Leonard and Penny dealing with Howard as third wheel was funny
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-20-2009 06:58     Subject: 3x05 The Creepy Candy Coating Corollary

Penny sets up one of her friends on a date with Wolowitz which turned out better than expected but Sheldon face after Wil Wheaton lied about his grandma was funny
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-20-2009 11:50     Subject: Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Wil's lie was hilarious, and Sheldon's reaction was priceless.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-17-2009 13:02     Subject: 3x08 The Adhesive Duck Deficiency

Good episode when Sheldon helped Penny after the fall in the shower but when he tried to comfort her in the hospital that was funny
Author: gabsimom    Time: 11-17-2009 15:14

Sheldon's face while comforting was the creepiest thing I ever saw, lol
Author: slade01    Time: 11-18-2009 13:21

This is one of Sheldon's best epsodes.

He cared for her and knew he had to help no matter how uncomfortable he got.

It was obvious he would put his hands in the wrong place while helping her dress but it was still hilarious though.  It was quite disturbing though when he was trying to be comforting in the hospital.

They did over play getting stoned in the woods and it was funny at first but just got annoying by the end.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-15-2009 03:07     Subject: 3x11 The Maternal Congruence

Penny and Beverly drunk was funny but Penny face when Beverly kissed Sheldon was priceless
Author: gabsimom    Time: 12-15-2009 07:25     Subject: Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Loved this episode
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-12-2010 13:31     Subject: 3x12 The Psychic Vortex

When Leonard and Howard go on a double date with Penny and Bernadette but Leonard laughing after he learns that Penny believes in psychics put a damper on the date
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-2-2010 12:48     Subject: 3x14 The Einstein Approximation

What a shame for Penny when Sheldon started working at the Cheesecake Factory
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-10-2010 05:08     Subject: 3x15 The Large Hadron Collision

Leonard fears that no matter which of them he'll pick, the other will be angry and he will lose a friendship... or a relationship but with them both getting sick he go's to Switzerland with Rajesh
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 3-2-2010 15:05

3X16  The excelsior aquisition

Really loved this episode.  Not only did Sheldon sit in jail for hours, Stan Lee was a guest.  Good Ep.  
Author: slade01    Time: 3-2-2010 16:41

This season for me is one of, if not the, best.  I love how Sheldon is taking the main role in a lot more episodes
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-15-2010 09:36     Subject: 3x17 The Precious Fragmentation

Sheldon trying to get the ring of Penny's neck was great especially the black eyes the following day
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-23-2010 11:20     Subject: 3x18 The Pants Alternative

Great episode with a very funny ending with Sheldon watching himself on YouTube
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-13-2010 10:53     Subject: 3x19 The Wheaton Recurrence

Penny's response to Leonard saying i love you was strange but them dressed as female superheroes was funny
Author: slade01    Time: 4-13-2010 16:35

The entire episode was predictable so was pretty poor.

The episodes have been very funny lately so I was very disappointed
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 5-4-2010 04:42

I loved this episode.  Penny and Leonard fighting over sheldon like he's their kid.  I'm glad those two decided to be friends, but it's a shame they broke up to begin with.   Always funny very enjoyable.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-5-2010 07:20     Subject: 3x20 The Spaghetti Catalyst

The dog chasing Sheldon because he had hot dogs down his trousers was funny but trust Leonard to overstep the friendship with Penny
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-12-2010 05:59     Subject: 3x21 The Plimpton Stimulation

Rajesh and Howard with Elizabeth and his line she want new delhi not kosher delhi was funny
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-19-2010 06:06     Subject: 3x22 The Staircase Implementation

Leonard tells Penny about how he met Sheldon for the first time but who would of thought that Leonard was responsible for breaking the lift seven years ago
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-25-2010 12:31     Subject: 3x23 The Lunar Excitation

Penny being drunk and using Leonard for sex but when Leonard tried it on with Penny it was funny
Author: gabsimom    Time: 5-25-2010 13:17

Sheldon met his dream girl too funny, I hope we see more of this just not too much as it will just cheesey and annoying.
Author: spratt89    Time: 9-18-2010 14:30     Subject: The Big Bang Theory Season 4 Discussion (Spoilers)

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 00:16 ]
Author: sanggye    Time: 9-24-2010 06:24     Subject: The Robotic Manipulation 4x01

Might be one of my favorite episodes of the Big Bang Theory.  As usual the interactions between the characters were spot on.  And Sheldon and his "girl" friend on  a date with Penny     What else to say, oh yes  ... "Oh, God...."
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-30-2010 23:53     Subject: Reply 2#2 sanggye's post

Trust Howard to use the Robot hand for that but waiting nearly half an hour for it to unpack the food was crazy and Sheldon calculating Penny's partners was funny especially the look on her face
Author: sanggye    Time: 10-1-2010 03:44     Subject: Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Ye think Sheldon was close to the target
Author: spratt89    Time: 10-3-2010 09:32

Episode 1: The Electric Can Opener Fluctuation

This was a great way to start off season 3, the scene when Howard & Raj told Sheldon that they faked the North Pole Date was a little funny, I loved the scene when Penny tried to make Sheldon feel better only to make matters worst when she started talking about the new Star Trek movie, my favourite scene was of Leonard & Penny talking in bed at the end, I'm glad to see Leonard & Penny finally get together but I was also disappointed at the way they just got together.
Author: spratt89    Time: 10-3-2010 09:32

Episode 2: The Jiminy Conjecture

I thought this episode was even better than the season 3 premier, the opening scene of Leonard, Sheldon, Howard & Raj talking at the comic book store was kind of funny, the storyline about Sheldon & Howard betting Comic Books over a Crickets Specie was hilarious, I was only slightly interested in the Leonard & Penny storyline, my favourite scene was when my favourite scene was when Sheldon, Howard & Raj talked to Professor Crawley.
Author: spratt89    Time: 10-3-2010 09:33

Episode 3: The Gothowitz Deviation

This was a brilliant episode, the opening scene of this episode with Penny dancing made me laugh a little bit, I could not stop laughing at the scenes of Howard & Raj dressed up like Goth's, I absolutely loved the storyline about Sheldon running a behaviour modification experiment on Penny using chocolate, the scene when Sheldon sprayed Leonard with water made me laugh, my favourite scene was of Howard & Raj talking at the end.

Episode 4: The Pirate Solution

This was a very good episode, I liked the scene when Sheldon said something about Raj's religion which caused Raj to say something like “Don't tell me about my own religion or so help me cow I will take you out”, the funniest scene for me was when Sheldon and Raj had their mini argument, the highlight of this episode for me were the scenes when the “Eye Of The Tiger” song, I did find the side story about Howard becoming the third wheel of Leonard & Penny's relationship kind of funny.

Episode 5: The Creepy Candy Coating Corollary

I loved every minute of this episode, I really liked the storyline about Penny having to set Howard up on a date, my favourite scene was the double dinner date when Howard & Bernadette starting trying to one up each other over how bad their mothers are, the best thing about this episode for me was how Sheldon acted the whole time he was at the comic book store for that tournament, the funniest part of the Sheldon storyline was when Sheldon lost the tournament because Will Wheaton lied to him.

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0