Board logo

Subject: Can't use site anymore - get a Mozilla crash [Print This Page]

Author: mchughkr    Time: 9-9-2008 12:44     Subject: Can't use site anymore - get a Mozilla crash

Yesterday my Mozilla did an update. After, when I clicked on an episode the separate window popped up, as per usual but it didn't load, the window closed and I got a mozilla crash pop up!!! I did the same update at work but I didn't the same crash. Does anyone have any suggestions? I miss my VIP TV.....
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-9-2008 12:47     Subject: Reply 1#1 mchughkr's post

You can still use Internet explorer
Author: angel-87    Time: 9-9-2008 13:30

i read somewhere that you need to reinstall realplayer. think it coz of the plugin. try it and let me know coz i keep getting popup for firefox update but i been putting it off lol.
Author: spratt89    Time: 9-9-2008 13:32

i use google chrome now
Author: shinny    Time: 9-9-2008 14:35     Subject: Reply 1#1 mchughkr's post

What Version of Firefox are you running?
Author: mchughkr    Time: 9-9-2008 16:40     Subject: Reply 5#5 shinny's post

I am using Version 3.0.1.
Author: mchughkr    Time: 9-9-2008 16:45     Subject: Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

I just tried it from internet explorer and it worked so that tells me it isn't the Real Player....Must be a setting in Mozilla. Any ideas?
Author: angel-87    Time: 9-9-2008 17:19     Subject: Reply 7#7 mchughkr's post

like i said its the real player plugin for firefox. it not entirely compatable with new version of firefox. try re-installing it and see what happens. or you could just keep using IE.
Author: vic1992    Time: 9-18-2008 11:38

Google Chrome is still beta and I heard there's lots of problems with it. If you're using Windows, the quickest fix would be to uninstall and reinstall both Firefox and Real Player.
Author: rumbleseat    Time: 9-21-2008 01:53     Subject: mchughkr's post

The only time I have trouble with Firefox is the next day after I run the latest version of AdAware, for some strange reason. It is picking up on some file in Firefox, and disabling it, and I end up having to reinstall. It happened 3 times before I realized that was the common event. Something to think about anyway. I now use SpyBot S&D exclusively, and have never had a Firefox problem since. I have version 3.0.1, and the RealPlayer plug-in works seamlessly. Google Chrome is still in beta, and it does, as of this date, still have some security flaws, and a couple of crash conditions exist as well. It is also part of the Google plan to dominate the earth. LOLOL!!
Author: spoiledbratdee    Time: 10-1-2008 13:38

i had the same problem with firefox on my desktop computer. but now i directly use realplayer to watch shows. this is what i do. get real player, click FILE, then OPEN, then type in http://vip.tv-video.net/index/ . that will take you to the vip.tv page and you can access shows there. works good for me. dee

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0