Board logo

Subject: Smallville Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: bala    Time: 9-28-2007 07:04     Subject: Smallville Season 7-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

As i have mention this week this was my most anticipated tv show i wanted to watch mainly due introduction of supergirl who make a minimum appearance during this episode. Still all it took was her to save lex and he turn himself in even through he is innocent since Lana in china. i wasn't disappointed but you just know it would all be over by end of the episode and i got to say i was impressed with the story-line with phantom using kynotonite to heal himself-that was brillant not even i could though of that. it took clark 7 year to learn sun is his energy how the hell didn't he notice that before ?. this what annoy me the most about the writers. i can't wait for the next episode

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 12:17 ]
Author: Hypechic    Time: 10-4-2007 04:03

It was a lovely episode. However the fight scene between Clark and Bizarro could have been longer. And Lana hiding out in a blonde wig in China?? Come on, the writers should get a grip. All the same I'm soooo excited that Season 7 has started.
Author: bala    Time: 10-4-2007 05:48     Subject: Reply #2 Hypechic's post

tomorrow we meet supergirl
Author: bala    Time: 10-5-2007 10:07     Subject: 7x02

Well what did you lot make of supergirl?
Author: Christy1994    Time: 10-5-2007 11:57

I've just seen the season episode...so far I think this will be a super great season
Author: bala    Time: 10-12-2007 04:04     Subject: 7x03 Massive Spoilers if not seen

i wasn't looking forward to this episode because it was going to normal smallville filler but was pleasantly surprised by the writer by how they put a lot content into the episode that old fans like myself would enjoy this is going fairly long comments so be warned.

Let start with Lana return with Clark-i knew this going happen but i fairly surprised when they actually made her less annoying and actually helping Clark with Kara loved the line 'guess it no surprise which part of family you come from'. That was brillant one liner. So let me get this straight Lana stole 10M from lex to escape now she's back in smallville for Clark?. how many times are the writer going do this?-i'm at the end of my rope with this either they are going to live happily ever after or something mess it up in few episode i bet it's the latter.

Kara-i was fairly reluctant to like her but in this episode she has finally grown on me mainly because she tries do the right thing but mess up love the bit with watermelon on Clark face
.In the end i think they need each other but you can clearly see why she needs Clark guidance i mean changing in front on Lana like that was very risky what would of happend Lana hadn't know about Clark secret that would put her over-the edge. Speaking of kill-ass moves feating weather girl loved flying backward kick, glad special-effect department havn't run out of graphices during 7 seasons

Lex know Kara the one who saved her but implication he knows about Clark but i wonder if she's going tell Clark lex knows she is special but i think what i like about Lex is that it's look like he's back to old friendly self protecting clark and co. i hope this remains but you just don't know.

it's a shame not many smallville fans on here as this normal type review i do for shows when i had a lot more time. i hope we see Martha kent for  future episode-it would be nice to see her meet kara. you would think see paper kara kent win pageant  

now in episode 2 jol-el told him to keep eye on kara right now she doesn't know fortress but when she's finds out i think they may be trouble ahead but for time being she's safe.
Author: moppybrody    Time: 10-13-2007 05:26

I have just finished watching it earlier and a few things surprised me.

1 -   I totally forgot Lana knows about Clark and when Kara speed changes I was like OH ohhh but Lana was smiling and said blah blah which side of the family you come from.

Yes I noticed Lana doesn't seem as annoying in this one as others, wonder whether it was the chinese food???

I'm very iffy about Lex, I don't think he has gone good guy again....especially not with his army thingy that was at the Dam. I got shivers up my spine when he said "Are you a savior or a warning?" To me I reckon he's trying to get to the bottom of Clark and definitely now Kara!
Author: bala    Time: 2-7-2008 10:20     Subject: Siren - 7th February (Discussion)

Another super hero make an reappearance but what exactly is black canery-a thief?
Author: bala    Time: 2-8-2008 05:57

Well at least Lois knows who the green arrow is must be hard for Lois first losing Gabreal and now she dumped Oliver after this revelation but talk at the end really show Lois emotional side.   

Lana and Clark, i hate every time they have fight they somehow get back together by looking at the ending of the episode but there relationship has survived so much a part of me think they will never be happy.
Author: kwargalla    Time: 2-8-2008 09:13

bala - did you have problems with a delay in the dialog with this epiose?
Author: bala    Time: 2-8-2008 09:15     Subject: Reply 3#3 kwargalla's post

oh that wasn't just me-i just thought i had a bad connection maybe you should report that in Error report topic
Author: kwargalla    Time: 2-8-2008 09:19

sure no prob
Author: bala    Time: 2-8-2008 09:32     Subject: Reply 5#5 kwargalla's post

i also post error reporting topic

i managed to watch the episode with that problem-it would more annoying if there no picture.
Author: kwargalla    Time: 2-8-2008 09:57

I just finished watching / listening actually had trouble looking at the screen with the sound off.  I totally agree with you about the clark and lana relationship.  why can't they just break-up already.  loved the part with clark and lois heart to heart.  and her final sentance about who needs the rich and fabulous when she has clark.  
was pleased the green arrow was in the episode - i really enjoy him, but other than that wasn't my fav.
Author: bala    Time: 2-8-2008 11:01     Subject: Fracture -14 Febuary Spoilers

Well we know it was bound to happen eventually
Author: casper27    Time: 2-8-2008 12:11     Subject: Reply 1#1 bala's post

Looks interesting. Have you noticed that when a woman goes missing in a tv show she is always found working as a waitress in a cafe. Weired or what??
Still not managed to watch this weeks episode yet with the sound been funny and that. I can't watch a show if it's not all in sync does my head in.
Author: MrTouz    Time: 2-8-2008 13:12

so you guys just dealt with the sound problem and watched it anyways ?

Oops, i can't do that i just go crazy about it... does it get better  at a time or does is keep geting worse and more delayed ? i donno at the begening its all fine until the new super hero steal the CD from Cloe. and than it goes all wrong.

Will it be fixed.. coz i really want to watch this one with the new character.. looks pretty cool and fun !
Author: kwargalla    Time: 2-8-2008 14:21     Subject: Reply 8#8 MrTouz's post

no the sound doesn't really get any better, but i couldn't wait.  i let the online CS people know about the problem and they said they let the tech people know to get it fixed, so it should be righted soon.  

ahppy watching when it gets fixed
Author: bala    Time: 2-8-2008 23:48     Subject: Reply 8#8 MrTouz's post

We're HARDCORE  fans as long as there's a picture and sound we will watch it
Author: 5p1k3    Time: 2-9-2008 01:08

hahahahaha well i have tired watchin but i just cant its sooo annyin. like i would really like it if when someone is talkin i could see their own mouths movin rather than someone elses. but thats just me. i guess i shall watch supernatural until this gets solved.
Author: bala    Time: 2-9-2008 01:28     Subject: Reply 11#11 5p1k3's post

supernatural- it's a good episode
Author: iklemiracle    Time: 2-9-2008 10:25     Subject: Out of sinc

Im a big die hard fan also that braved it out but am itching to watch it again without the glitches....the timing was too way off to feel satisfied with the episode.

Any idea if and when they will be re-loading a superior Siren?
Author: bala    Time: 2-9-2008 10:28     Subject: Reply 13#13 iklemiracle's post

no idea we will probably wait till tuesday since it's the weekend  
Author: bala    Time: 2-10-2008 13:01     Subject: Reply 2#2 casper27's post

i should let you know after this episode there 3 week break until next episode.
Author: 5p1k3    Time: 2-11-2008 07:11

its done. u can watch without the glitches as i am doin
Author: MrTouz    Time: 2-11-2008 12:34

omg, you just made a guy happy

finaly get to watch the show
Author: bala    Time: 2-15-2008 02:49     Subject: Review

Ok, this was an interesting episode, this was 2 story-line arc-finding kara and going into lex mind. i actually felt sorry about lex seeing what his childhood is like but i loved how lex show him what he did to lana, that was evil.

i really don't want ruin it: so i will stop here)
Author: kwargalla    Time: 2-15-2008 09:09

just watched the episode and liked that they chose a different way to do the flash-back thing.  it was really obvious  that it was gonna be a flash back episode so congrads to the writers for doing it differently.  loved little alexis - the red hair was great.  i some times forget lex is a red head.  as usal he's up to no good and the thing is i'm always left hoping he will turn to the light side than i remember he's lex luthor superman's evil nemesis and hope goes down the drain.
Author: bala    Time: 2-15-2008 09:56     Subject: Reply 5#5 kwargalla's post

shame we have wait 3 week for the next episode
Author: kwargalla    Time: 2-15-2008 10:01     Subject: Reply 6#6 bala's post

these breaks between shows are gonna be the death of me.
Author: bala    Time: 2-15-2008 10:08     Subject: Reply 7#7 kwargalla's post

i know but what can you do?
Author: kwargalla    Time: 2-15-2008 10:45     Subject: Reply 8#8 bala's post

viewers strike!!
Author: bala    Time: 2-15-2008 10:49     Subject: Reply 9#9 kwargalla's post

that's a bad idea they might cancel the show
Author: casper27    Time: 2-16-2008 07:40     Subject: Reply 10#10 bala's post

I thought this was a great episode (Kara on screen is always good)
I agree that the writers/producers did an awesome job with a flash back episode which are not my favorite as it usually just covers old ground. I wonder if Lex believed his father when he told how he was healed? I think Lex is just to curious to just roll over and believe him s I think a future episode might find him digging deeper and discovering Chloe's powers.
Do you think Lex and Kara will get it on???? I bet that would really grate Clark.
Also very hot scene with Lana and Lex loved it
Can't believe we have 3 weeks to wait I will try and keep the interest with a couple of quizzes in between now and then. I will probably do one for this episode and one that covers season 7 in general. Just general questions that every Smallville fan should know but you might need another quick look at a couple of episodes.
Author: bala    Time: 2-16-2008 07:44     Subject: Reply 11#11 casper27's post

i thought you forgot about us
Author: casper27    Time: 2-16-2008 08:06     Subject: Reply 12#12 bala's post

Sorry been really busy this past week. Thanks for keeping everyone up to date, appreciate it.  Why are you not having a go on the alphabet game?
I am in the middle of the Eureka quiz at moment should be interesting.
Author: bala    Time: 2-16-2008 08:15

Why are you not having a go on the alphabet game?

because it's boring
Author: casper27    Time: 2-16-2008 10:06     Subject: Reply 14#14 bala's post

Lol Each to their own!
Author: bala    Time: 2-16-2008 10:19     Subject: Reply 15#15 casper27's post

can't wait to see what you come up with next?
Author: bala    Time: 2-16-2008 10:44     Subject: 7-13: "Hero" March 13, 2008

In case people will ask here the date for next episode of Smallville which old friend of Clark made re-appearance i wonder who it will be?
Author: casper27    Time: 2-17-2008 01:50     Subject: Reply 1#1 bala's post

Looks interesting can't wait to see why the friend re appears now.
Author: casper27    Time: 2-26-2008 02:30     Subject: Hero March 13th Promo video

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/AuSlojYkrM0&rel=1[/flash]

Looks great, nothing ever changes for poor pete though always seems to get hurt around Clark.
Why was Clark in a cage?? Brainiac again!!!
Author: bala    Time: 2-26-2008 09:18     Subject: Reply 3#3 casper27's post

the video is not buffering for me

try again later
Author: bala    Time: 2-26-2008 11:12     Subject: Reply 3#3 casper27's post

i found video on youtube and watch it-well it look good i wonder what the picture was that was shown lana ?
Author: casper27    Time: 2-26-2008 13:44

Who do you think Lana was talking to? Must be someone who knows Clark well as she says it's his worst nightmare
Author: bala    Time: 2-27-2008 09:07     Subject: Reply 6#6 casper27's post

it could be pete
Author: moppybrody    Time: 2-28-2008 02:45

Wow looks like it will be an excellent show!!

Doesn't Pete have his own meteor powers, I've seen pictures where he's looking at his hands?

I've got 3 ideas who the person talking to Lana is - Lois, Pete (reason why he came back?) or Brianiac (morphed as someone else maybe)
Author: casper27    Time: 2-28-2008 03:09

I think it looks like Lois and she does uncover some good stuff. I woder what is on the pictures?
I do know this an the next 2 episodes Traveler/Veritas sort of tie into each other with an ongoing storyline.
Author: moppybrody    Time: 2-28-2008 04:45     Subject: Reply 9#9 casper27's post

Yeah thats what I'm thinking, Lois definitely can uncover some gritty stuff.

Here's a link if anyone would like to see some promo pics from Hero

http://spoilertv-smallville.blog ... otional-photos.html
Author: bala    Time: 3-8-2008 08:21     Subject: Veritas(March 28th ) Episode (Spoilers)

Since i know Casper really like pictures here are some to look at.
Author: bala    Time: 3-8-2008 08:22

only 6 more days until it on here
Author: bala    Time: 3-13-2008 11:56

This better not be a disappointment
Author: bala    Time: 3-14-2008 03:14

Well i'm not sure what to make of this episode because kytonite chewing gum-is that the best the writer could come up with for this episode?

More importantly Lex has Kara just where he wants her just when you think Lex loses a lana he get kara as someone who has lost her memory-i do hope she get her memory back but i honestly don't know what going to happen.

can't wait for the next episode

Author: moppybrody    Time: 3-15-2008 02:38     Subject: Reply 13#13 bala's post

I know what you mean Bala...I mean come on chewing gum! Pete was exposed to meteor rock enough so why couldn't it just be he found out his new power of his when he was gone and was found out after saving Kara?!?!

The next episode looks heaps better...Veritas...hmmm?
Author: bala    Time: 3-15-2008 02:51     Subject: Reply 14#14 moppybrody's post

Yes it does look better-clark in a cage and linonel upto his old tricks.
Author: casper27    Time: 3-16-2008 01:46

I wasn't that impressed with this weeks offering after all the hype. Im with you on the chewing gum "Storyline" a bit far fetched even for a Sci-Fi programme. Looks like the Lex charm is working it's magic I wonder how Kara will ract when/If she gets her memory back??
Could have been a lot better as moppybrody said I think he should have come to Smallville with a power he already had.
The next episode "Traveler" looks a lot better. More action and as Bala said looks like Lional could be back to his old ways, I wonder who the Traveler is???? Lol
Author: bala    Time: 3-16-2008 09:59     Subject: Reply 16#16 casper27's post

Come on what were you expecting-i mean pete is still the same pete-he hasn't grown up neither has he changed which lack of character development.

look good doesn't it

[ Last edited by bala at 3-16-2008 19:02 ]
Author: bala    Time: 3-22-2008 00:34     Subject: Smallville 7X14 Discussion (Spoilers)

This was a good episode but still not to normal smallville standard i mean come on lional had way to escape and instead he decided to hit the guy to save clark and kara and what i find annoying is there was no way that guy could hit both clark and kara at the same time so clark was safe. Now clark know he can't trust lionel any more.

As to that locket i just found out something about that locket (see the pictures attached)
Author: casper27    Time: 3-22-2008 00:58     Subject: Reply 1#1 bala's post

Im with you on thatone Bala he did not need to step in there. I thought it was a really good episode though, we found out a lot more history surrounding Lionals involvement with Clark and how long it's really been going on. Do you think Lex killed those other members? It did not say how long ago it was did it? Im glad Kara got her powers back she kicks butt. One thing why didn't Clark just jump up and through the barn roof to get away??
We still havn't seen BRAINIAC yet I wonder were he will turn up??

Quiz will be coming over the weekend when i get time!!!
Author: bala    Time: 3-22-2008 01:12

We still havn't seen BRAINIAC yet I wonder were he will turn up??

Next episode

Do you think Lex killed those other members?
no he only killed her for that locket

why didn't Clark just jump up and through the barn roof to get away??
he didn't realise it was team-he thought it was only 1 guy than his team all attacked and he couldn't react to it.
Author: casper27    Time: 3-22-2008 01:20     Subject: Reply 3#3 bala's post

Surely he would have been able to hear that there was more than one person and I think he could of easily dodged the spikes. How do you know he only killed her? That was proper spoiled brat syndrome when he wants what he see's ie the locket!!
Just as a sideline who do you think would win right now in a fight between Kara and Clark???

Can't wait for next weeks episode.
Author: bala    Time: 3-22-2008 01:35

who do you think would win right now in a fight between Kara and Clark???

Kara

he would have been able to hear that there was more than one person?

Again you seem overestimate Clark's powers-as you know he can only use super-hearing when he tries-in normal course his super-hearing is not active-on various occasion on smallville episode it shows us how he activates his super-hearing powers-he had no idea other guys were out there. he not secret agent.
Author: bala    Time: 3-27-2008 08:13     Subject: Reply 1#1 bala's post

This is the last new episode for 2 weeks
Author: casper27    Time: 3-27-2008 10:38     Subject: Reply 2#2 bala's post

Cheers Bala sorry I have not been around much lately. I apreciate you keeping everyone up to date but the attachments don't seem to be working. Can't wait for the new episode .
Next Episode after this is Descent which airs on 17th April.
Author: bala    Time: 3-27-2008 11:43     Subject: Reply 3#3 casper27's post

I was waiting for last week quiz

never mind i looking forward seeing clark learn to fly
Author: bala    Time: 3-28-2008 10:10

This was interesting episode and last episode for 2 week we finally find out how lex was able to remember this stuff so getting shot was best thing that happen to him , looking at the promo for next episode he finally kill his father i can't believe this, it was bound to happen but back to this episode where did brainic and kara go to?-is it just me does kara enjoy doing disappearing acts and when will Clark learn to fly he is put at a disadvantage and he really learn to fly-it almost 7 years he should got ability to fly-in superman legend he learnt to fly when he is 18.Clark is now what 20?
Author: bala    Time: 4-10-2008 10:09     Subject: Sleeper-7x17 Pictures (Spoilers)

Here are some pictures for April 24, 2008 Episode

Episode Description
JIMMY HELPS THE DEPARTMENT OF DOMESTIC SECURITY ARREST CHLOE — Clark (Tom Welling) desperately searches for Kara (Laura Vandervoort) and Brainiac (guest star James Marsters), as Brainiac is the only one who can reverse Lana's (Kristin Kreuk) condition. Clark asks Chloe (Allison Mack) to check any large power surges in the area, so she breaks into several government computers, setting off alarms. Jimmy (Aaron Ashmore) is caught between the Department of Security - who threatens him with jail time unless he helps them arrest Chloe - and Lex (Michael Rosenbaum), who offers to help clear Chloe if Jimmy agrees to be in his debt.

[ Last edited by bala at 4-10-2008 18:13 ]
Author: bala    Time: 4-18-2008 08:55     Subject: Smallville 7x16 Discussion

Well i just watched this episode i have say it was strange now that lex has key he can control Clark but who was that man who murdered that women who had the information?.

Still the ending i just don't get-i just hope next episode gives us some more answers
Author: bala    Time: 4-18-2008 11:21     Subject: Some more picture

[i

Author: roca    Time: 4-19-2008 06:01

I hate to see Lionel gone. I don't really like him but I think he has changed for the better good even though sometimes his motives are rather questionable.

I think that man was ordered by Lex to get rid of her. Simply because she knows Lex killed his own father!

I hope Clark will stop Lex from obtaining whatever is inside that safe!!!

Almost forgot... OMG Chloe why didn't she put the key in her pocket or something! Really! Why put it back in the drawer?!
Author: bala    Time: 4-19-2008 06:13     Subject: Reply 2#2 roca's post

i know what your saying it better if she has put in her chest -best hiding place on a women
Author: bala    Time: 4-19-2008 11:58

Not much discussion you would think a major character die member chatting about it?
Author: Autumn    Time: 4-19-2008 21:17

I think that man who murdered that woman was the member of Veritas that has been in hiding all this time.......... His job is to protect Clark, right?
Author: bala    Time: 4-19-2008 23:32     Subject: Reply 5#5 Autumn's post

good theory
Author: casper27    Time: 4-20-2008 01:33     Subject: Reply 1#1 bala's post

Wow what an episode, it's been killing me all weekend not been able to watch it.
First things first RIP Lional Luthor his character really grew on me, will be a bit weired without him.
Brilliant thoery Autumn I too think he definately has a Veritas conection but still cannot rule out Lex's involvement. Now Lex has both keys it will be interesting to see if Clark puts morals aside and gets rid of it by any means nessasary.
Lex has definatly turned a dark corner and there is no going back from this. Look forward to seing how this is going to pan out.
Author: casper27    Time: 4-20-2008 01:35     Subject: Reply 2#2 bala's post

Looks awesome I wonder where BRAINIAC and Kara have been. Looks like someone has stumbled accross one of Clarks biggest secrets in the cold..
Author: bala    Time: 4-20-2008 01:37     Subject: Reply 7#7 casper27's post

You have no idea what coming one episode i can't wait to watch it should be good because johnthan kent might be back to some degree for only 1 episode connection is brainic i don't too much away.

next episode is sleeper-it should be interesting

That is not a spoiler it posted under speculation in smallville future episode nothing has been confirmed so don't have go at me when you see episode 18 if he not there.

[ Last edited by bala at 4-20-2008 09:38 ]
Author: bala    Time: 4-20-2008 01:41     Subject: Reply 3#3 casper27's post

That because 2 keys reveal that location

but what do you think this picture does lex destroys it?
Author: casper27    Time: 4-20-2008 01:43     Subject: Reply 8#8 bala's post

I have read the same, The whole BRAINIAC storyline coming up looks brilliant.
Author: bala    Time: 4-20-2008 01:47     Subject: Reply 9#9 casper27's post

I send you a pm about that

is it just be or has smalville got a little more serious with story-line?
Author: bala    Time: 4-26-2008 04:43     Subject: Smallville 7x17 (Spoiler since if not seen)

Well this was quite possible the best jimmy olsen episode on smallville and i got to admit i love the begaining of this episode because we got see what he can do but the dancing with chole took my breath away and i love how he was able save her without clark that was brillant and now we find out where Kara and brainic went and next episode we find out how would of happend if clark didn't exist. however Jimmy going Lex for help is not a good sign

can't believe we only have 2 more episode left -remember it's only 20 episode this season because of the writer strike but these episode have rather good so i don't mind.

[ Last edited by bala at 4-27-2008 08:23 ]
Author: moppybrody    Time: 4-26-2008 06:36

I still haven't watch no.17 yet but I'm excited about no.18...Tom Welling directs that episode too
Author: bala    Time: 4-26-2008 06:38     Subject: Reply 2#2 moppybrody's post

yep i know  i been excited last 3 weeks
Author: Autumn    Time: 4-26-2008 17:46     Subject: Reply 3#3 bala's post

Ok, I was WAY off about where they went, lol....  But I am glad I was wrong! It makes much more sense right now as to where they actually went.  And I agree I love Jimmy's role in this episode. His character has come a long way. I loved this episode.

Author: bala    Time: 4-26-2008 23:36     Subject: Reply 4#4 Autumn's post

now do you understand why i didn't want post the answers
Author: casper27    Time: 4-27-2008 00:03     Subject: Reply 1#1 bala's post

This is actually 7x17 and not 18. So we have 3 more episodes after this.
What an episode finally we get to see what Jimmy really can do. I think the writers are going to start to bring his character out a bit more next season. Chloe looked amazing in her dancing dress.
Lex finally has what he wants bit cryptic as to what it is but looks like co-ordinates to some where.(See rumours post). Jimmy is now in Lex's pocket which is not a good place to be, he could pull in the favor at any time.
The guy in the bank must have known something about the origins of the box I just wonder if he has anything to do with the guy who killed Lex's assistant???
Author: bala    Time: 4-27-2008 00:14     Subject: Reply 6#6 casper27's post

sorry vip got it wrong
Author: casper27    Time: 4-27-2008 00:21     Subject: Reply 7#7 bala's post

It's ok mate. Can you edit the title
Author: bala    Time: 4-27-2008 00:24     Subject: Reply 8#8 casper27's post

done-sorry people might think we were discuss last week
Author: bala    Time: 4-27-2008 10:06     Subject: Season 7 Final Episode Discussion ( Spoilers)

Are you sure you want to know

Kara (Laura Vandervoort) tells Lex (Michael Rosenbaum) he is destined to defeat the Traveler and offers to take him to the Fortress to learn how. Clark (Tom Welling) is stunned that Kara would go to Lex but it is revealed that Brainiac is impersonating Kara and she’s actually trapped in the Phantom Zone. Chloe is arrested by the Department of Domestic Security and Lana awakens from her comatose state. Meanwhile, in an epic turn of events, Clark and Lex face off in the Fortress and Lex learns Clark’s secret. Erica Durance and Aaron Ashmore also star.

[ Last edited by bala at 5-15-2008 18:16 ]
Author: Autumn    Time: 4-27-2008 11:20     Subject: Reply 5#5 bala's post

Yeah i do understand....   Now I cannot wait for the next episode. I am soooo excited!
Author: Autumn    Time: 4-27-2008 11:24     Subject: Reply 1#1 bala's post

Ahhh.... I am so excited! I cannot wait!
Author: bala    Time: 4-27-2008 11:24     Subject: Reply 10#10 Autumn's post

your not only one Thursday is still long way but what I'm concerned is we only 2 more episode wait 6 months for next season
Author: moppybrody    Time: 4-28-2008 00:33

Buggar!!!   I looked....ohhh that should have been a secret....damn my curiosity
Author: casper27    Time: 4-28-2008 06:05     Subject: Reply 3#3 moppybrody's post

It gets the better of all of us even the cat could not resist and look what happened to him
You keep dangling that carrot Bala Lol
Author: iklemiracle    Time: 4-28-2008 06:20     Subject: I Looked!

DOH!   Yup pretty irresistible!
Author: bala    Time: 4-28-2008 08:47     Subject: Reply 4#4 casper27's post

it's a good thing i didn't added pictures than

didn't anyone think-why was i hiding the comment because i wanted give members a second choice after they click  this topic if they really want find out.
Author: moppybrody    Time: 4-28-2008 16:49

I think the saying curiosity killed the cat was for me!!!
Author: moppybrody    Time: 4-28-2008 16:55

I didn't even think of that!!!!

*runs to room and hugs her Smallville dvd collection* Ohhh I'll know everyone's lines in the show by the end of 6 months
Author: Autumn    Time: 4-29-2008 10:29     Subject: Reply 11#11 bala's post

That kinda depresses me ...... Well, I guess I will have to find something else to do to keep me occupied while I wait! *sighs*

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0