Board logo

Subject: Cold Case Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: redsoxpatriot30    Time: 2-3-2008 10:19     Subject: Cold Case Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Ok...here is where you post general thoughts on Cold Case. Not episodes though! I'll eventually get a thread for that soon. Post away! And remember...thoughtful posts will be awarded points at my discretion.
Author: meljones_83    Time: 2-6-2008 03:05

I like cold case, I think it is very clever, but it is not a show which I have to watch regularly. It's a show I come back to every now and then, often when I'm not really sure what I want to watch!

I like the fact that the episodes are all very different and that it usually gets me thinking, sometimes I get it right, sometimes I don't! It also deals with a lot of issues without being too melodramatic or 'preachy'. I think it often manages to get a message across without the viewer really noticing. Usually I end up feeling sorry for the victims and their families but a couple of times I've been on the side of the perpetator.

Not a show that would make a list of my top shows but definitely worth a watch!

[ Last edited by meljones_83 at 2-6-2008 11:07 ]
Author: penny3760    Time: 2-24-2008 21:01     Subject: SEASON #1 EPISODE #14

This episode was the best episode that I have seen so far.  I just started watching Cold Case not that long ago and I am not usually into crime scene drama shows, but I love this one.  I don't want to spoil it for you by telling you want happened but this is one case that I am glad that the Cold Case team figured out how a little 6 year old boy died and how the body was found in the woods way back in the 1950's.   You need to watch it.  It was great!
Author: shinny    Time: 2-25-2008 08:47

What a really sad episode. So many tragic events that led up to Arnold's death. Very sad. I had my suspicions early on into this episode on who is real mother was. I'm also glad they figured it out and could lay him to rest beside his Mother.

The only thing I think the left unresolved was Gretchin's real parents!! If her records were fake then she had different parents than were on the papers. Surely she'd want to know her true identity.
Author: goaliesbear    Time: 2-25-2008 14:33

This sure was a sad episode.  I just wish Arnold had found out who Grace was.  She only wanted what was best for him, especially since she couldn't take care of him as his Mother once she became a nun.  I probably would have done the same thing, try to help him get adopted, and the only way she could think of was to help calm him.  It's just so sad cause he didn't know how much he was loved or that he did belong to someone, except his "sister" who wasn't even his real sister.  Really makes ya think and be thankful for family
Author: grah3    Time: 2-26-2008 14:48

i am only on season 1 episode 5, but in the UK it is being shown ,but i am starting from the beginning,lol i love "LILLY RUSH"

Graham
Author: goaliesbear    Time: 2-26-2008 23:20

I watched a few episodes of Cold Case back when the show first started and I've been wanting to start from the beginning again.  I'm hoping to get the opportunity to do that with some of my points...Watching that episode for the quiz really makes me want to see more   Maybe when hockey season's over and summer's here with nothing else to watch

[ Last edited by goaliesbear at 2-27-2008 01:21 ]
Author: redsoxpatriot30    Time: 4-4-2008 20:41     Subject: Cold Case - Season 5 Discussion Thread (possible spoilers)

Discuss season 5 episodes here and if they're thoughtful and some effort has been put in, you'll get an extra 2 points. BTW, it'd be nice if you could just post the episode title in the subject... Thanks!
Author: LaveticusPrime    Time: 4-8-2008 02:46     Subject: Official Cold Case Quiz 5x14

This episode was nicely done all-around. The characters were interesting and fit well together. It was also a very interesting look at the differences hearing and deaf people face during everyday life-showing that we are not so different as a lot of us believe. Great episode and, in my case, a great introduction to the show.

Thanks again for the fun quiz
Author: Teachergirl    Time: 4-8-2008 09:12

5x14 I too enjoyed this episode- sign language is something that I find very interesting and it was quite fascinating to get that glimpse into another world.
Author: Milks26    Time: 4-8-2008 19:27     Subject: Reply 3#3 Teachergirl's post

This was a great episode.

I'm learning sign language (self taught for the moment..but I want to attend a few classes eventaully), so I learned a few signs, and scream when I understand a few gestures

Author: Teachergirl    Time: 4-9-2008 11:01

I'd love to learn it too!!!!!
Author: Teachergirl    Time: 4-10-2008 06:42     Subject: Episode 5x15

Wow- once in a while there are those COld Case episodes that are so moving and that sort of stick with you. This story was amazing- all the different layers, the night drive, interesting twists and turns and in the end a happy ending that wasn't kitsch, it was beautiful and not only did the law stop the killer, Brenda too showed him that he hasn't got that much power over her after all and she got to go home to her fiance. I liked this one very, very much. One thing of note- I am often so-so about the music but in this episode it was really good. It always fit the mood well and I liked the night drive- it must be such an awkward situation to have this guy in the car, knowing he is responsible for so many murders. And he's even more cruel than "regular" killers because he loves to see them give up in the end and then just leave them to die. It was good to see him lose everything at the end and at least one of his victims gain back her life.
Author: redsoxpatriot30    Time: 4-10-2008 07:41     Subject: Reply #6 Teachergirl's post

Yes, in the end it's all about power. And yes the ending was good without being one of those rolling-eye endings. This has to be one of the more scary criminals in CC...I remember 1x03 was a guy who snuck in single women's apartments through barred windows (he had a thing for single smart women with cats). That one was pretty creepy. Brenda is a great example of a woman who could keep going and have hope.
Author: Teachergirl    Time: 4-10-2008 09:01

Yes, I agree he was scary. Some of these cases....... like that one episode at the season finale two years ago when Lily confronted that mad killer..... it was fascinating to watch her deal with him as well as her past. And even though there's all the murder and cold cases, there are some episodes that always show that even if there is sadness, closure and justice can happen and help in the healing. In other procedurals the focus is more on the murder and the evidence- here it also shows the perspective of the people left to deal with the loss and not finding closure for years. I like that twist.
Author: LaveticusPrime    Time: 4-10-2008 11:48     Subject: Official Cold Case Quiz 5x15

I think this episode was great. It really showcased the intelligence of the detectives. It also shows how easy it is for someone to get abducted. The actors did a great job and the villian came across as very creepy(a credit to the actor, writer, and director). I also like the fact that the villian didn't get a chance to get off easy by killing himself or provoking any of the detectives to do it for him. Nicely done.
Author: bala    Time: 4-13-2008 09:19     Subject: Another show i don't get

What is about this show that you like i watched first episode and i just found Lilly quite cold character that is what put me off this show i have few other episode but flashback get quite annoying.
Author: nye87    Time: 4-13-2008 17:06     Subject: Episode 5x15

I really enjoyed this episode. Since you got me hooked on Psych, I completely forgot about Cold Case so this was my first time watching an episode in a while. I loved everything about  it...except for John Smith and how sick he was. I did think that it was genius, though. I mean, his name is John Smith. that has to be the most common name ever and would make it harder to find an identify him. I hadn't read the instructions to the quiz until after I had watched the episode, so I did not see the cry warning. I totally cried...tears of joy for Brenda and tears of sorrow for all of the women.   Even with John being put away, I don't feel like he will pay for what he took from others. Its just so sad. People like that really do scare me and its sad that we have to live in such a world where we cannot even feel okay with helping someone.
Author: LaveticusPrime    Time: 4-21-2008 07:00     Subject: Official Cold Case Quiz 5x16

Nicely done episode with a strong message that a person can change if he or she truly has the will. Another quality installment from a strong series.

Thanks again for the quiz.
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 4-24-2008 17:28     Subject: 5x16 - bad reputation

puh-lease moment: how do they know whose hand it is when they pull it from the icebox? it’s not like it’s a recent case and they recognize the tattoo or have had time to fingerprint it!

it was great to see john pyper-ferguson (joe from brothers & sisters) around. he was perfect for the part. he was a good man even when it would have taken so little to stay a bad guy.

everclear, bush, counting crows – the soundtrack is just one great song after another. the episodes always have very evocative music but this was our favorite because it brought back such great personal memories.

[ Last edited by redsoxpatriot30 at 4-25-2008 22:00 ]
Author: redsoxpatriot30    Time: 4-25-2008 15:12     Subject: Spiders

This was like nothing I'd expected as it only got an 8.8 from users on www.tv.com... These freaks were against everybody...you had to be Aryan to be "normal"...although I'm surprised they weren't against Elliot because he was a brunette... Tamyra was an abandoned girl who was looking for a way out, but she was worse than before as she was killed! The father was nothing special...obviously, he was very abusive...bad attitude...I would have said, "Tamyra, eat his dinner with yours in case you're hungry...he doesn't deserve it..." He was lucky he was getting any affection from her at all... Anyways, the Mexican mother (was she Mexican?) was so helpless and I was very sad about how she was killed (I covered my eyes during any beatings or shootings in this episode)... Finally, I have to say Elliot might have been the craziest...he's Jewish and yet he kills and hates Jewish people, African Americans and pretty much everybody else... Let's be glad that we aren't that crazy...
Author: Milks26    Time: 5-4-2008 18:29

Cold Case - Season Finale

Cold Case
Ghost of My Child
Mon, May 5, 12:30 AM

CC TV-14 STEREO A former drug addict insists she saw her son in a park three years after he allegedly died in a fire

Author: bala    Time: 7-25-2008 06:36     Subject: giving this another shot

watching 3rd episode - hmm this one seem more intresting than the other two
Author: bala    Time: 7-26-2008 00:15     Subject: Reply 2#2 meljones_83's post

i know what you mean i'm watch season 1 right now i should be finished by tomorrow but Lilly really is good manipulating suspect i like how she plays some of suspects. i kind of like her single
Author: redsoxpatriot30    Time: 7-26-2008 05:46     Subject: Reply #3 bala's post

Even though I've only seen season 1 and bits of 5, season 1 has many cases at both ends of the spectrum. What a great season...the season finale was very good. Have you seen any other seasons? If not, I'm glad you're picking up the show now.
Author: bala    Time: 7-26-2008 06:09     Subject: Reply 4#4 redsoxpatriot30's post

i starting from begaining-i didn't like first episode few years ago so i gave up but since i'm running out shows to watch on this site between this or WAT.
Author: bala    Time: 7-26-2008 11:58     Subject: finished season 1

Please ignore this-i was in reflecting/ranting mood

Wow this show really gets to me , some of the stories are really mess up and when you watch something like this show back-to-back the impact is bad because you just question the human condition-just think we are suppose intelligent people but we acts as animals killing each other and i don't get it, i mean if you are going to kill someone you know it is wrong and  you risk going to jail but people still do it but with this show time has passed sometimes more than 50 years and yes they get punished but they are not same people they were back than so does that make it fair?.

You would think in 2008 we are all smart enough not kill one other just live with each other in peace-of course they times people annoy you but you bear with it and not get so angry you want to kill them. i think one episode we saw that back 1920's and you just in 80 years human have not improved-we have laws for a reason but people choose break them. .

Author: redsoxpatriot30    Time: 7-26-2008 20:35     Subject: Reply #6 bala's post

Hallelujah! I have someone to talk to on CC... These cases got to me...especially 1x01, 13, 23, 8 and 3. I guess this is a timeline on humans...and we haven't changed much. #13 and 23 are the same crime, yet about 45 years apart. It's disgusting to see us act this way. I keep thinking if we could push a button, vent in a white room for 2 minutes and go back to the real world, problems may be solved. But there is no button sending us to a white room... Even though the people might have changed in the years between the crime and present day, they did something wrong and should be punished. If they were to get punished three days after the crime, no one would question them getting arrested, but 60 years... I don't know...this show is amazing and I'm gearing up for season 2... I'd love to know what your favorite episodes were in the S1 Discussion... I think there was only 1 or 2 clunkers in the whole season (for me).
Author: bala    Time: 7-26-2008 22:37     Subject: Reply 7#7 redsoxpatriot30's post

There were some good episodes

Episode 1x04 - Churchgoing People -This episode was good you just had no idea what the mother was capable of control her son

Episode 1x07 - A Time to Hate- We still have gay crime but it worse back than

Episode 1x09 - Sherry Darlin'-This was excellent episode i thought this lilly best performance with a disturbed man i mean it was brillant both her and bad guy were really good play off each other -i loved the line 'i'm your girl now' -that was a really messup line-i couldn't believe lilly would say that to him

Episode 1x12 - Glued - This was a good episode shame about the boy :(

Episode 1x16 - Volunteers - good episode abortion is tricky issue back than-i really didn't know abotion
was illegal?

Episode 1x21 - Maternal Instincts- that teenager was a jerk but ending was good-can you imagine being kidnapped and than seeing your fake mother killed mess up his childhood :(

Episode 1x22 - The Plan - i'm glad 3 boys got away with it but they didn't know he was alive-it was hard case because he was a pedo

These were one good to watch cause some emotion

i'm not sure whether i'm going watch second season this week i probably will in the future but there isn't that many shows on this site left to watch i rather save few for the future

[ Last edited by bala at 7-27-2008 07:24 ]
Author: redsoxpatriot30    Time: 7-27-2008 06:49     Subject: Reply #8 bala's post

Good idea...(save the best for last )... I'll be torn this winter on watching season 2 or 6... I'll look at TV.com ratings for S2 and compare them with plots from S6...my head's going to go dizzy trying to remember that Tracie Thoms is in one, but not the other.
Author: bala    Time: 7-27-2008 07:09     Subject: Reply 9#9 redsoxpatriot30's post

they is no way i can finish season 2-5 before season 6 starts
Author: bala    Time: 7-28-2008 11:18     Subject: Reply 9#9 redsoxpatriot30's post

how far have you got with cold case season & episodes?

so far seen first 3 episodes of season 2
Author: redsoxpatriot30    Time: 7-28-2008 12:35     Subject: Reply #11 bala's post

Well, today's Monday, which happens to be Cold Case day, but...I have to go over a previous episode for this week's quiz... If I finish early with today's schedule, I'll get a head start on season 2... Were the first 3 episodes any good?
Author: bala    Time: 7-28-2008 22:16     Subject: Reply 12#12 redsoxpatriot30's post

Yep but rather intense
Author: bala    Time: 8-2-2008 05:24

season 2 episode 9 is must-see -first time lilly has unable to get confession
Author: redsoxpatriot30    Time: 8-2-2008 05:41     Subject: Reply #14 bala's post

Ahhh! Don't spoil it ... If you stopped at see episode 9, I would have been so surprised... Goodness...I have to get watching season 2...it sounds like it's a good season.
Author: bala    Time: 8-2-2008 05:59     Subject: Reply 15#15 redsoxpatriot30's post

so i shouldn't tell which episode is conclusion to that?

hint: it's not the next one
Author: bala    Time: 8-2-2008 06:25     Subject: Reply 15#15 redsoxpatriot30's post

so i shouldn't tell which episode is conclusion to that?

hint: it's not the next one
Author: bala    Time: 8-3-2008 01:04

i can't believe Scotty in season 2
Author: bala    Time: 8-3-2008 08:22

Finished season 2 moving on season 3
Author: redsoxpatriot30    Time: 8-3-2008 09:15     Subject: Reply #19 bala's post

Holy cow...I'm still stuck in S1. Well, good luck on S3... bala, how long did it take you to finish S2? I can only watch one episode a week to limit myself...
Author: bala    Time: 8-3-2008 09:20     Subject: Reply 20#20 redsoxpatriot30's post

3 days

i'm watching 10 episode on weekends

season 3 finished next weekend

season 4 finished weekend after

season 5 last week in auguest

that's my plan

[ Last edited by bala at 8-3-2008 18:02 ]
Author: Teachergirl    Time: 8-3-2008 11:03

I had to refresh my memory but as for Scotty- yeah. I watched it all from the beginning again since I saw most of the episodes on German tv but not each and every one.
Author: bala    Time: 8-3-2008 11:07     Subject: Reply 22#22 Teachergirl's post

season 2 has been interesting i hope we see her sister again-i liked her very much

Scotty really has bad luck with women does he-let hope in the next 3 season he find someone more stable
Author: bala    Time: 8-6-2008 10:44

season 3 episode 6 -man that's too much-lilly doubt herself
Author: spratt89    Time: 9-12-2008 05:58

Tania Raymonde has joined the cast of police procedural Cold Case, reports Entertainment Weekly.

Raymonde, known for her role as the daughter of Ben Linus on ABC's Lost, will star as Frankie Rafferty, a lab technician who will be a love interest for Danny Pino's detective Scotty Valens.

Frankie is described as a "street-smart" character who grew up "on the wrong side of the tracks" in Philadelphia.

Season 6 of Cold Case begins September 28 on CBS, with Raymonde making her first appearance in November.
Author: bala    Time: 9-12-2008 11:33     Subject: Reply 25#25 spratt89's post

i don't like her
Author: Milks26    Time: 9-28-2008 17:02     Subject: Cold Case Season 6 Discussion (may contain spoilers)

Season Premiere: Sunday, September 28th, 9pm et/pt

Glory Days: Lilly and the team re-open the 1973 case of a murdered football player after new evidence surfaces that shows that he may have been killed later than originally thought...and that a steroid cover-up might have been involved
Author: Teachergirl    Time: 9-29-2008 10:14

glad the show is back..... not a big sports fan myself but still liked the episode
Author: bala    Time: 9-29-2008 10:39     Subject: Reply 2#2 Teachergirl's post

i only seen up season 4 still another season before i catch up
Author: spratt89    Time: 9-29-2008 10:41

was a good season opener
Author: spratt89    Time: 9-29-2008 10:46

Great start to Season Six. Lilly finally snapping out of her " Zombie Mode" and sharing a few laughs and drinks. The cast is finally back for it's sixth season, and already the jokes are opened like it's hot case this time involving football. We find out that this episode is a Jefferies centric on, as an old college pal gets him to reopen the case of a guy nicknamed" Bad Moon". There is a lot of speculation but of course there are a few bumps in between. However we finally see a break in the clouds, with the detectives teasing each other and Lilly sharing drinks and some laughs with Eddie Saccardo. This also blends into the mix of laughter, cases and murder all wrapped up into an hour's worthy show.
Author: redsoxpatriot30    Time: 10-5-2008 18:08

Great episode! The writers have finally given us some real people! Everybody's laughing and having a great time...I think the cold case team needs a place to go to and relax every episode. It's a tad late in the series to start, but it's better than never. Steroid use came into play with this one which isn't out of the ordinary with sports episodes on any show. Reading in multiple sources, this season is going to be similar to season 1...more involved on the cases. I hope the fun continues...

"True Calling"
The team re-opens the 1991 case of a young inner-city schoolteacher whose death was originally ruled as a carjacking-gone-wrong.[size]
Author: spratt89    Time: 10-6-2008 09:13     Subject: Episode 2

Personally, I like this episode better than the season premiere, this ep had more depth to it. It was one of the best episodes so far and I loved how it seemed to work out better in the end, I know happy endings are not typical for shows, but this one did and not in a fairy tale way. It was really satisfying to see how this episode came together. It really was an episode to remember. It was cleverly done and I hope to see more episodes like it, so far this season like I said before is going to be good, can't wait to see what the rest of the season is going to be like.
Author: Teachergirl    Time: 10-8-2008 06:31

Same here, this was better than the premiere. I am a teacher myself so it was inspiring on that level too. What I really liked was the brighter mood in their office environment. If you compare that to Without a Trace..... so different. The little jokes and smiles- really good. The show is right on track...... excited to see more!
Author: redsoxpatriot30    Time: 10-23-2008 16:54

Currently, I can't finish episode 3 because it's all jittery and was making me dizzy, but it was a great first 10 minutes! I feel really happy that I made the right decision by becoming a mod for Cold Case. This season so far has been fantastic and by watching the promos, it looks like the good plots will continue. BTW, now that someone has posted promos on YouTube, I will post them either in this thread or a separate one...probably a different thread. Episode 2 is definitely one to remember...I have a few teachers around the age of the victim and I related to it a little more. One of the best teachers I've had in the past five years was my Social Studies teacher 2006-08...unfortunately, I don't have her now but she was great and it was definitely a connection to this episode due to the teacher being around the same age.
Author: redsoxpatriot30    Time: 11-13-2008 17:58     Subject: Cold Case - Season 2 Discussion Thread (possible spoilers)

Post your thoughts on season two of Cold Case here. Thanks!
Author: redsoxpatriot30    Time: 11-13-2008 18:11     Subject: Episode 1

Back from a hiatus, I am getting back into Cold Case almost exactly a year since I began watching the show...also a year since I started posting on the site. Season 2 jumps into Lilly's last homicide case before starting the cold case squad. A triple homicide is the case, but connections are present between PPD's cold case team. Jeffries knew two of the victims personally and feels deeply that the case should be solved so the victims' daughter can be put at ease. Vera was one of the detectives on the case and is recently put on the stand to testify, but the case is thrown out because evidence puts the suspect at least 6 miles from where the scene was.

The episode was great and meets the standards from the series premiere last year (although I think I liked the music better last year). Seeing the crime scene in a flashback that was shown in the premiere last year was so weird and they used the same music too! The story was so sad because I got emotionally attached to the characters, which happened with the pilot last year...Kate Mara's so pretty and has a wonderful voice... Catching up on CC every week with the new episodes is great, but I'm probably going to go into my hibernation where I only watch the early episodes of my favorite shows. This Sunday (my normal viewing time for CC), the episode centers around a homicide at a reunion of women who worked at a factory during WWII. I hope others start conversing on this topic.
Author: superhero    Time: 11-14-2008 15:42

Episode 5 and episode 7 are 2 of the best but most tragic eppys ever !
Author: redsoxpatriot30    Time: 11-16-2008 18:47     Subject: Reply #10 superhero's post

Now it makes me want to see them ... I'm going back to season 2 so I can catch up! Thanks for the opinion!
Author: redsoxpatriot30    Time: 11-16-2008 19:04     Subject: Episode 2

What a tragic ending...Nelson was a nice fellow who didn't seem to be hiding anything... This is the second episode (up to S2) where most of the friends of the victim are older than 70. Last season, there was a case from the 30s that was so sad to watch at the end. Anyways, the friends seemed to have tons of fun in this episode, going back to their glory days working in the factory. I think they had more enthusiasm than any other guest stars on the show...they were so happy at the end. Anybody else like the episodes specifically based on a time period? I enjoy them a lot...we were just learning a lot about WWII last year so I knew what they were talking about. Last thing...Jenna Fischer was perfect as the jealous friend...this was right before she made her big break... Great episode!
Author: redsoxpatriot30    Time: 5-26-2009 19:20     Subject: One Small Step for man...

...and one large leap for mankind. The 1969 moon landing was the setting for the Cold Case episode "One Small Step." After a model rocket is found, a case dealing with a 12-year-old boy is reopened. This causes the team to look back at previous friends and relatives. 3 now grown men are interviewed who were with the victim the night he died. What will 40 years do to their relationship they once had as friends in 1969?

I haven't seen a Cold Case episode in at least 4 months so I was happy with anything. The shocker was definitely shocking as it has been only the 2nd or 3rd shock I've seen watching the show (but I have not seen every episode)... I liked the story and time setting...anything in the 40s-70s is preferable for my Cold Case episodes. I especially enjoy watching settings in the 50s...very cool. For some reason, I actually saw color in the outdoor settings...they must have done something differently...a definite bonus. In conclusion, I want to say that the choice of two CCR songs made my day. Great episode...8/10
Author: bala    Time: 5-30-2009 06:13

Catching up remaining season 4 episode last few have been quite emotionally

The Good-Bye Room - this was disturbing case of nun selling unwed teenager mum baby
Shuffle, Ball Change - Wow this was good episode but boring
A Dollar, A Dream - Man fantastic emotionally story mother who forced look after 2 daughter after husband past away
Offender - Wow man went killing spree just get answers who killed his son
Author: bala    Time: 5-31-2009 06:35

Stalker- wow i didn't see hostage situation coming great season finale
Author: bala    Time: 6-1-2009 12:07     Subject: Reply 14#14 Milks26's post

Well since no-one using this i just watched first 5 episode and look like scotty got a new girlfriend she ratted him out IA and still made out with her . Lilly survive from gun shot but she really need to talk to someone .
Author: bala    Time: 6-2-2009 07:57     Subject: It Takes a Village

A very disturbing episode

3 young boys found in a freezer and serial killer for lilly to find

[ Last edited by bala at 6-2-2009 16:00 ]
Author: bala    Time: 6-4-2009 02:11     Subject: Andy in C Minor

Well members discussed this episode on first page and i finally reach this episode and i have to say why wouldn't  deaf people get a implant if it would help hearing. i never quite understand this deaf world.

i understand there are comfortable in world being deaf . That girl really trying make Andy get implant it's his choice but i felt that she was trying force him to get the implant it should of been his choice and he did get it but it's shame he got murdered for it by his best friend.
Author: bala    Time: 6-4-2009 02:41     Subject: The Road

Fantastic crazy episode that man was something holding women hostage until they fall in love with him .

OMG She's alive i didn't see that coming for almost every season the people/cases were dead people and this first time in history of cold case there found an alive person. that women really must have some strong will. the fact other 4 women died in same situation and she didn't is impressive. it nice for once to have a happy ending for an episode.

[ Last edited by bala at 6-4-2009 11:03 ]
Author: bala    Time: 6-4-2009 06:49

Quote:
Originally posted by sddvasquez at 4-25-2008 01:28  
puh-lease moment: how do they know whose hand it is when they pull it from the icebox? it’s not like it’s a recent case and they recognize the tattoo or have had time to fingerprint it!

it  ...
This was a great episode it's sad that he had die because he trying to do the right thing he could made a better life for himself. As to the hand i suspect some sort of way they identify who hand that was.
Author: bala    Time: 7-5-2009 05:01     Subject: 6x17 Officer Down

Wow this wasn't a cold case it was live case .

This really was an interesting episode about jefferies
Author: bala    Time: 7-6-2009 06:54

Quote:
Originally posted by bnewman8629 at 5-27-2009 05:40  
Did anyone else like the season finale?  Even though it was broken up into two parts, you kind of knew who did it in the first part once you find out that the one kid was missing his footlocker, and t ...
i thought it was good episode we learnt more about lilly and it sad to think how hard females had to suffer but i never get these type discrimination
Author: spratt89    Time: 8-28-2009 07:51     Subject: Cold Case Season 7 Discussion (may contain spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 7 Here

Author: superhero    Time: 9-9-2009 13:21     Subject: season finale

I thought the first part was one of the best episodes ever because I loved that it revolved around the military. I liked the girl too because she was really brave. I didnt like the second episode though, I found the bits about Lily annoying because I was more bovered about who killed the female cadet and I thought the first version of how she got out of the car was more realistic. Plus I find it really iritating when about 6 minutes from the end of a program we find out it was a dream. Overall I liked it but thought the second one was too much about Lily not enough about Kate.
Author: bala    Time: 9-10-2009 04:50     Subject: Reply 16#16 superhero's post

that was point of the second episode it was meant to be about lilly
Author: Milks26    Time: 9-27-2009 12:13

The Crossing- 09/25/09 at 10pm

Rush and the team discover the body of a young working-class woman who was murdered on an upscale ocean liner in 1966.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 9-27-2009 12:19 ]
Author: Milks26    Time: 9-28-2009 16:08

Great season premiere! Hope Lilly won't do anything stupid

Miller getting some tongue....cool....way to go girl!

Author: bala    Time: 12-21-2009 01:26     Subject: Reply 3#3 Milks26's post

yes it was great episode i suspect Lilly will do something stupid

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0