Board logo

Subject: About the Show Member Challenge [Print This Page]

Author: gabsimom    Time: 1-14-2008 09:18     Subject: About the Show Member Challenge

We have decided to give members a chance to help improve our site. As you know we would like to Change our About the Show threads to make them more uniform and informative. We know that many of you are great fans of the shows on the forum and could possibly do a much better job. Here is your chance.
We have narrowed down 2 templates to choose from The X-files and Stargate Atlantis. You are welcome to improve upon them but your improvements may not be used. Be sure to list your references. Do not post it in the forum. Post it here. If yours is chosen you will be awarded 5 points and if part is chosen you will be awarded 2 points. Here is a link to the Discuz Code. This will help you understand how to add pictures and links. Have fun, We look forward to seeing what you come up with. And if you have any Questions be sure to ask.

Author: sddvasquez    Time: 1-15-2008 18:53

are you just looking for improved "about" pages for shows that already exist here, or for shows that are going to be added?
Author: gabsimom    Time: 1-15-2008 19:29     Subject: Reply 2#2 sddvasquez's post

Both and Shows that are missing one.
Author: munch    Time: 1-16-2008 15:44

I prefer the XFiles template.  It is well organized and easy on the eyes.  I like the actor links to IMDB and would like to see a show link to the IMDB as well.  For current series, a link to the series website might also be useful.   Finally, because it is "about the show" the creators signature should be removed it is distracting.
Author: gabsimom    Time: 1-16-2008 16:59     Subject: Reply 4#4 munch's post

The signature is so the person who did all the work is recognized for it and your suggestions are interesting why not be part of the challenge and get to work on that. Pick a show you feel needs a better About the Show and get to work.
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 1-17-2008 07:37

for current series, the link to the series website has been going under the picture at the top. for series that are no longer in production that picture could carry the link to the show's main page at the imdb, good idea.
Author: gabsimom    Time: 1-17-2008 14:18

or The shows main Fansite or some shows still have an official webpage
Author: munch    Time: 1-17-2008 17:17

Quote:
Originally posted by gabsimom at 1-17-2008 00:59  
The signature is so the person who did all the work is recognized for it  
I have no problem with the author getting credit but some of the signature images distract from the information
Author: gabsimom    Time: 1-17-2008 17:31     Subject: Reply 8#8 munch's post

I can see that.
Author: dognxtdoor    Time: 1-17-2008 19:03     Subject: Reply 9#9 gabsimom's post

Perhaps we can create a dummy Super Moderator Account, that would be used to post ABOUT SHOWS. This way the sig, will have nothing, and therefore no distractions.
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 1-17-2008 19:13

i would vote to keep the signatures. we like to see who's behind the text and the person who posted it is able to make updates as needed. (plus really, most of the video signatures are too cool, little betcha dog jumping out of the manhole! )
Author: gabsimom    Time: 1-17-2008 22:47

Reply  10#10 dognxtdoor's post
I think we can just disable it. That is if a majority find it distracting.

Reply  11#11 sddvasquez's post
I like them to.
Author: casper27    Time: 1-20-2008 03:16     Subject: Reply 12#12 gabsimom's post

In the options at the side there is a check box for the signature. Just uncheck if you dont want to use it
Author: gabsimom    Time: 1-20-2008 15:04     Subject: Reply 13#13 casper27's post

Thanks, I was just telling everyone in a less obvious way.
Author: gypsiegirl66    Time: 1-20-2008 16:34

I know I'm a bit behind in this, but I wanted to give my input anyway. I like the x-files "about the show", I think that sd did a great job. It's neat and uniform, the shows information is readily available. There is only one thing I would change, that is the "how to become a VIP member" at the bottom of the page. Having it in the "small print" makes it really difficult to see and I think many people will just over look it. I think it might be better, if that was changed to "normal print". That is the only thing, I think needs improving. The rest of it, looks fantastic. Hat's off to sd for such a great job!!
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 1-20-2008 16:42     Subject: Reply 15#15 gypsiegirl66's post

It's been amended.   Thanks for the suggestion.
Author: gabsimom    Time: 3-19-2008 11:36

This challenge is open for anyone wanting to earn points without doing quizzes or watching shows.
Go check my latest updates in Big Love, Stargate Atlantis and Stargate SG-1 for examples on how to do it.
And please if you have questions on how I did something don't hesitate to ask. Also just because a show has an about show thread doesn't mean it is up to par. Thanks
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 3-23-2008 16:41

we've been thinking a while about a third style. torres's "about charmed" made us think that an "about" that focused more on the characters would be nice, particularly for foreign anime, but also for some sci fi shows. how about these?
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 3-23-2008 16:41

“I am the son, and the heir…”

the story:
Running for eight seasons between 1998 and 2006, Charmed begins with the three Halliwell sisters—Prudence, Piper, and Phoebe—coming together six months after the death of their grandmother. Moving back into the family Manor in San Francisco, Phoebe, discovers an old book—the Book of Shadows—in the attic. Reading an incantation from it, she unwittingly sets in motion events that fulfill an ancient prophecy. Strange and harrowing occurrences begin which eventually lead the sisters to realize that they are witches. Together they have the “Power of Three”, and are stronger than with their single abilities alone. A central theme throughout the show’s run is the sisters’ struggle to balance their normal lives with their supernatural responsibilities.

the charmed ones:

info compiled from wikipedia.org and the imdb.

start watching!
if you're not a vip member yet and want to find out how to watch Charmed on this site, please go here

http://www.musicwebtown.com/kainsmp3/playlists/102830/1090175.mp3

[ Last edited by sddvasquez at 3-24-2008 01:24 ]

[ Last edited by gabsimom at 3-24-2008 02:35 ]
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 3-23-2008 16:44

Naruto Uzumaki, is a loud, hyperactive, unpredictable adolescent ninja who constantly searches for recognition and aspires to become a Hokage, the ninja in the village acknowledged as the leader and the strongest of all.

the story:
Twelve years before the events at the focus of the series, the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox attacked Konohagakure. Powerful enough to raise tsunamis and flatten mountains with a swish of one of its tails, it raised chaos and slaughtered many people, until the leader of the Leaf Village – the Fourth Hokage – sacrificed his own life to seal the demon inside Naruto when he was a newborn. Celebrated as a hero for sealing the demon fox away, the Fourth Hokage wanted Naruto to be respected in a similar light by being the containment vessel for the demon fox.

The Leaf Village, however, shunned him, regarding Naruto as if he were the demon fox itself and mistreated him throughout most of his childhood. Treated like an outcast, he grew up an orphan without friends, family, or acknowledgment. He could not force people to befriend him, so he sought acknowledgment and attention the only way he knew – through pranks and mischief.

That soon changed after Naruto graduated from the Ninja Academy by using his Shadow Clone Technique, a technique from a forbidden scroll that he was tricked into stealing, to save his teacher. That encounter gave Naruto two insights: that he was the container of the demon fox, and that there was someone besides the Third Hokage who actually cared for and acknowledged him. His graduation from the academy opened a gateway to the events and people that would change and define his world, including his way of the ninja for the rest of his life.

The main story follows Naruto and his friends’ personal growth and development as ninja, and emphasizes their interactions with each other and the influence of their backgrounds on their personalities. Naruto finds two friends and comrades in Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Haruno, two fellow young ninja who are assigned with him to form a three-person team under an experienced sensei named Kakashi Hatake. Naruto also confides in other characters that he meets throughout the series as well. They learn new abilities, get to know each other and other villagers better, and experience a coming-of-age journey as Naruto dreams of becoming the Hokage of the Leaf Village.

introducing:

The 220 episodes of Naruto originally aired in Japan between October 3, 2002 and February 8, 2007. The series continues as Naruto Shippuden, which began to air on February 15, 2007.
info compiled from wikipedia.org

start watching!
if you're not a vip member yet and want to find out how to watch Naruto on this site, please go here

http://saintsmythe.illemonati.com/stuff/animethemesongs/Naruto - Haruka Kanata.mp3

[ Last edited by sddvasquez at 3-24-2008 01:27 ]

[ Last edited by gabsimom at 3-24-2008 01:36 ]

[ Last edited by gabsimom at 3-24-2008 02:39 ]
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 3-23-2008 16:50

After two years of training, Naruto returns to face new enemies and enemies and old friends. He may have come back older, but is he wiser or stronger?

the story
In another world, ninja are the ultimate power, and in the Village Hidden in the Leaves live the stealthiest ninja in the land. Fifteen years earlier, a fearsome nine-tailed fox terrorized the village and claimed many lives before it was subdued and its spirit sealed within the body of a baby boy. That boy, Naruto Uzumaki, has grown up to become a ninja-in-training who’s more interested in pranks than in studying ninjutsu, but Naruto is determined to become the greatest ninja ever!

From volume 28 onward, the series takes place two and a half years after the previous volume. While simply referred to as Part II in the manga, the anime gave this part of the series the name Naruto: Shippūden (lit. Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles). Naruto: Shippūden tells the story of a matured and older cast from the original series. After training for 2½ years, Naruto returns to Konohagakure, reunites with the friends he left behind, and reforms Team 7, with Sai replacing Sasuke.

Unlike the original series, the organization of Akatsuki (an organization of criminal ninja), which played a minor role earlier, takes on the main antagonist role in their attempts of world domination. All of Naruto’s classmates have matured and improved in the ranks, some more than others.

who are they?

For the first part of the story: see the About Naruto thread here.

start watching!
if you're not a vip member yet and want to find out how to watch Naruto Shippūden on this site, please go here

http://dattebayo.midiblogs.com/files/Naruto_Shippuden_Ed_01.mp3

[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 3-23-2008 22:49 ]
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 3-23-2008 16:52

oops, forgot to turn off the sig on the first two!

yes, they seem text heavy but i really tried to make them as streamlined as possible. also, there are quite a few huge pictures that would be nicer a little bit smaller so that at least the main gist of the story would be accessible at a glance without having to scroll.

what about these?
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 3-23-2008 17:05

There are monsters loose in the world. And they are the key to the future of our race.

or

There are monsters loose in the world. And they are the key to the future of our race.

It's Alive!

Putting the Fun back in Dysfunctional!

oh, forgot this one

She will do whatever it takes to protect her son. He must find a way to save humanity from judgment day when the machines rebel. They have a terminator on their side–for now.

[ Last edited by sddvasquez at 3-24-2008 01:13 ]
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 3-23-2008 17:17

i know that torres has to check the charmed one and that trulee has to check the naruto ones. since naruto and naruto shippuden don't already have an about thread could i post them there after they are polished and ok'd? (more particularly shippuden because it's still in production but i prefer to be able to update and edit them personally)
Author: gabsimom    Time: 3-23-2008 17:24     Subject: Reply 24#24 sddvasquez's post

I know Trulee loves Naruto but she is not the Mod for those forums. Go ahead and post those 2. I am sure she as well as the other fans will love what you have done.
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 3-23-2008 17:31

oh, that's right - she can just edit them herself directly there. but if she - or any other fan - finds an error or infelicity in the text that i have as a graphic, please let me know so that i can fix them.
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 3-23-2008 18:16

Fame has its price. She’s here to collect.

the story
Lucy Spiller is the editor-in-chief of the first-of-its-kind “glossy tabloid” magazine DirtNow, which was previously two separate publications: Drrt! (a tabloid) and Now (a glossy magazine). The show centers around the publication of the magazine and the lives of Spiller, and her long time friend Don Konkey, a paparazzo and functioning schizophrenic who is deeply loyal to her. Also included are the lives of some of the celebrities covered by the magazine, including Holt McLaren and Julia Mallory, a celebrity couple.

Most episodes focus upon Lucy’s never-ending quest to find new news stories regarding celebrities nut, as the series progresses, we learn more about Lucy and Don’s personal lives.  A functional schizophrenic, Don regularly hallucinates and hears voices, which is often filtered through his sense of guilt over the questionable actions he takes in order to help Lucy land her stories and the fall-out that comes from exposing people’s dark secrets. Lucy meanwhile is secretly depressed, her life is totally devoted towards the magazine, to the extent of forgoing any sort of social life whatsoever.

The strike-shortened second season currently running will have only seven episodes.

the main cast:
Courteney CoxLucy Spiller

Ian Hart
Don Konkey

Josh Stewart
Holt McLaren

Alexandra Breckenridge
Willa McPherson

Laura Allen
Julia Mallory

Jeffrey Nordling
Brent Barrow

Will McCormack
Leo Spiller

I’m not a celebrity, but I play one on tv: The show’s “celebrities” aren’t real, but several are based on real people. Similarities include: a celebrity who dies of a drug overdose and whose funeral is crashed by paparazzi who took pictures of the body holding a flower (River Phoenix); the Southern father/manager of two singers/reality television stars (Joe, Jessica and, Ashlee Simpson); two spoiled, inseparable celebutantes (Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie); a wealthy pregnant woman previously married to an elderly man who inherited his fortune (Anna Nicole Smith); and a sitcom star screaming at his daughter in a phone message (Alec Baldwin)

start watching!
if you're not a vip member yet and want to find out how to watch Dirt on this site, please go here

Author: sddvasquez    Time: 3-23-2008 18:24

I am Duncan MacLeod, born four hundred years ago in the Highlands of Scotland. I am Immortal and I am not alone.

the story:
Running for six seasons between the fall of 1992 and the spring of 1998, Highlander: The Series was an offshoot of the Highlander movies. The story centers on the life of the Immortal Duncan MacLeod, who is a clansman to the main character from the movies, Connor MacLeod.

Immortals: All Immortals are foundlings. They age normally until their first deaths (which are always violent), at which time they "resurrect" for the first time. Afterward, they do not age, and can only be killed by beheading. All Immortals are also sterile. Immortals have normal susceptibility to the things that are fatal to mortal humans, and will "die" from them, only to resurrect shortly thereafter. Immortals sense the presence of nearby Immortals in a phenomenon called the Buzz.

Quickening: When an Immortal is beheaded, there is a powerful energy release from their body called the Quickening. This energy is absorbed by the Immortal who actually took the dead Immortal's head. When no Immortal is nearby, the Quickening dissipates. It is said to contain the power, wisdom, and experience of the beheaded Immortal.

Watchers and Hunters: The Watchers are a secret society that covertly observes the lives of the Immortals without revealing themselves. Each Immortal is assigned a Watcher, whose sole job is to monitor and record their activities. The Hunters, on the other hand, are an offshoot of the Watchers, with the stated goal of killing all Immortals.

the main cast:
Adrian Paul Duncan MacLeod

Stan Kirsch
Richie Ryan

Jim Byrnes
Joe Dawson
Alexandra Vandernoot Tessa Noël

Spin-offs: The movie Highlander: The Source was released in 2007. The television series Highlander: The Raven lasted for one twenty-two episode season from the fall of 1998 to the spring of 1999. In 2001, The Methos Chronicles, an animated Internet Flash-series based on Methos, a character drawn from the television series, lasted for a season of eight episodes.

start watching!
if you're not a vip member yet and want to find out how to watch Highlander: The Series on this site, please go here

Author: sddvasquez    Time: 3-23-2008 19:01

here's a slimmer graphic and more info for about farscape. i left the jim henson link under the graphic because scifi.com STILL won't give any more info on the webisodes than this, aarrgh! but the wiki might be better updated.
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 3-23-2008 19:04

Accidentally traveling through a wormhole to a distant part of the universe, a present-day astronaut finds himself part of a fugitive alien starship crew.

“My name is John Crichton, an astronaut. A radiation wave hit and I got shot through a wormhole. Now I’m lost in some distant part of the universe on a ship, a living ship, full of strange alien life forms. Help me. Listen, please. Is anybody out there who can hear me? I’m being hunted... by an insane military commander. I’m doing everything I can. I’m just looking for a way home.”

the story:
Astronaut John Crichton, on an experimental space mission, attempting to use the Earth’s atmosphere to propel his ship, Farscape 1, at great speeds across the solar system, is accidentally sucked into a wormhole to a distant part of the galaxy and into the midst of an intergalactic conflict.  He is rescued by a group of escaping prisoners and taken aboard their ship, a living ship, called Moya.  Trapped among alien creatures wielding deadly technology and hunted by a merciless military race ironically called Peacekeepers, Crichton is on an epic odyssey more spectacular than anything he has ever imagined.  As the years go by, Crichton makes some great friends but also some enemies – powerful and dangerous enemies.

the main cast:
Ben Browder    John Crichton

Claudia Black
   Officer Aeryn Sun

Anthony Simcoe
   Ka D’Argo

Lani John Tupu
   Voice of Pilot

Jonathan Hardy
   Dominar Rygel XVI

Gigi Edgley
   Chiana

Wayne Pygram
   Scorpius

Virginia Hey
   Pa’u Zotoh Zhaan

You probably didn’t know: Virginia Hey was originally required to shave her head for the full-body makeup needed for Zhaan. In later episodes, the makeup was modified to include a skullcap, allowing her to grow her hair back. Besides her problems with contact lenses, the make-up itself also negatively impacted Hey’s health and was a factor in her decision to leave the series. Also, the voice of Pilot  is provided by Lani John Tupu who appeared regularly as Captain Crais.
info compiled from wikipedia.org, tv.com, and the imdb

start watching!
if you're not a vip member yet and want to find out how to watch Farscape on this site, please go here

http://www.thescifiworld.net/downloads/musics/farscape_s3.mp3

[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 3-23-2008 23:27 ]
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 3-23-2008 19:06     Subject: Reply 30#30 sddvasquez's post

I LOVE that one!  Farscape is a favourite of mine.
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 3-23-2008 19:08

let me see if i can force that table! and have you found anything more recent on the webisodes? (will we need to campaign to get them included here when they come up? we're still waiting on the new episodes of futurama that have started airing!)

edit: there it goes. just have to give it a kick sometimes!

[ Last edited by sddvasquez at 3-24-2008 03:10 ]
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 3-23-2008 19:21     Subject: Reply 32#32 sddvasquez's post

No, and I keep checking.  I think the writer's strike put that behind too.   I've already put a request in for the webisodes when they're available, but we'll have to be more vocal when they're actually available.

p.s. I DID know that Virginia shaved her head for the first season.

Author: sddvasquez    Time: 3-23-2008 20:07     Subject: Reply #33 waterlilybarb's post

hhmmm, we NEVER would have guessed THAT about you! bwahahahahahhaaa!
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 3-23-2008 20:44     Subject: Reply 34#34 sddvasquez's post

I know.  I have become what I once mocked!   I used to tease my Mum about the sci-fi she watched, now I'm the one who's a sci-fi junkie.  I never would've thought it, all those years ago.  Oh, how the mighty have fallen.
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 3-24-2008 08:57

you should have posted that your mom is a sci fi fan in the "one thing you may not know about me" thread! that's too cool. what type of sci fi does she like? i wish my parents had cool taste in music or literature! (i can't wait for my kid to tell me how square my tastes are - boy is she going to catch it)

ok, here are a couple more for now...
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 3-24-2008 09:00

Voodoo rituals, fallen angels, lesbian ghosts, evil fairies...A remote English country school becomes the battleground between a demonic entity and the witches who oppose it.

The 19 episodes of this two-season British series originally aired from the fall of 2004 to the winter of 2005. From its outset, Hex appears to be the story of Cassie Hughes, an attractive but withdrawn young woman who enrolls at a boarding school but can’t quite seem to fit into the social milieu, but the second season shifts the focus from the departing Cassie to a new heroine, Ella Dee.

the story:
Hex is set at a remote English school, Medenham Hall, which occupies the former manor house and grounds of the McBain estate. It was the site of an 18th Century witchcraft scandal in which the female members of the line, the Medenham Witches, were tried and executed. Cassie, who raised herself in a single-parent household caring for her mentally unstable mother, has latent telekinetic and clairvoyant abilities that are awakened when she touches an antique vase that had been used in voodoo rituals by the Medenham Witches. Her roommate, Thelma (who harbors an ill-concealed crush on Cassie), discovers that Cassie is a descendant of the Medenham Witches. Cassie has startling visions and dreams that she strives to interpret, and also struggles with controlling her growing telekinetic powers, which she is only able to summon in times of stress.

In the second season, a new student arrives at Medenham: Ella Dee. Thelma, who has been murdered but whose ghost remains close to Cassie, is mildly attracted until she realizes that Ella can see her. There are other anomalies: Ella’s tuition is paid by a corporation and her family background is unknown. She also seems to know entirely too much about Cassie and the demon Azazeal stalking her. It is quickly revealed that Ella is definitely not what she seems. She is 445 years old and is also a witch and has been hunting Azazeal for centuries. So far, she has been very successful in preventing Azazeal from begetting a son by a mortal witch. This time, however, Ella was too late. Her mission: kill Azazeal’s offspring.

the main cast:
Jemima RooperThelma Bates
Jamie DavisLeon Tyler
Amber SainsburyRoxanne Davenport
Colin SalmonDavid Tyrel
Michael Fassbender Azazeal
Jemima Abey Alex
Laura PyperElla Dee
Christina ColeCassandra ‘Cassie’ Hughes

info compiled from wikipedia.org and the imdb

start watching!
if you're not a vip member yet and want to find out how to watch Hex on this site, please go here

http://manne75.free.fr/garbage/meupeu3/garbage - Crush (Original Version).mp3

[ Last edited by sddvasquez at 3-24-2008 17:10 ]
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 3-24-2008 09:07

Dan starts to travel back in time and he discovers that he’s there to help people in trouble.

the story:
In its one, 13 episode season that ran from September to December 2007, we meet Dan Vasser, a newspaper reporter living with his wife Katie and young son Zack in San Francisco. One day, for an unknown reason, he begins jumping backward in time. He soon learns that each series of jumps follows the life of a person whose destiny he seems meant to change. Dan’s jumping affects his family life and his job and instills suspicion in his brother Jack, a police detective. While in the past, Dan reconnects with his ex-fiancée, Livia, whom he had believed dead but is actually a time traveler like himself.

Dan’s journeys appear to each have an innate purpose, which is not always apparent to him, but involves positively changing the destiny of a certain person. Likewise, fate seems to conspire against him if he tries to alter other events beyond his current charge. Alterations Dan makes to the timeline in the past affect the present and the memories of everyone in it. His own memories, however, are unaltered, and he recalls events as they originally occurred before his interference.

Dan’s ex-fiancée Livia, thought to have been killed in a plane crash, actually traveled back to her “home time”, currently living in 1948 from where she jumps forward in time. Dan meets Livia on his jumps into the past, as she jumps into her future to offer her experience and assistance with Dan’s missions. As revealed in the episode “Perfidia”, there is at least one other person who also jumps through time.

the main cast:
Kevin McKiddDan Vasser
Gretchen EgolfKatie Vasser
Moon BloodgoodLivia Beale
Reed Diamond Jack Vasser
Brian Howe Hugh Skillen

May you live in interesting times: So, if you could choose to travel in time, when and where would you go to? Post your thoughts here.

start watching!
if you're not a vip member yet and want to find out how to watch Journeyman on this site, please go here

[ Last edited by sddvasquez at 3-24-2008 17:09 ]
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 3-25-2008 06:52

kyle xy could have a season 2 episode guide that could then be linked to in its "about" thread. (let me see if i can put this all in one post...)

edit: nope, had to break it into two.

[ Last edited by sddvasquez at 3-25-2008 14:54 ]
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 3-25-2008 06:53

Kyle XY - Season Two Episode Guide

1. The Prophet
With Adam Baylin’s help, Kyle begins to realise the truth behind his existence but soon finds himself back at the Trager’s house under the training of Tom Foss.

2. The Homecoming
Kyle wonders if he made the right decision about returning to the Trager household, especially when he realizes how much he can’t tell them. Meanwhile, life outside of Zzyzx begins for XX.

3. The List is Life
Kyle’s attempts to return to a normal life at the Trager’s house is complicated by Tom Foss’ training. Meanwhile, Jessi (XX) begins her mission - to get close to Kyle.

4. Balancing Act
Foss is alarmed by a murder in the forest, which pushes Kyle to his breaking point. Declan’s probe of what he believes in Kyle’s secret could have major consequences.

5. Come to Your Senses
Coming back to work, Nicole has a startling new patient: Jessi. Jessi was recommended by her “sister”, Emily, because Jessi supposedly had a rough childhood. In truth, Jessi has been sent on a mission: get closer to Kyle. Meanwhile, Kyle’s mission is to find Amanda’s stolen bracelet.

6. Does Kyle Dream of Electric Fish
Kyle believes he can predict the future after having multiple visions, which all come true. Kyle delves deeper into Baylin’s research hoping to find an answer.

7. Free To Be You and Me
Kyle and Amanda are preparing for their first date. Meanwhile, Kyle receives a cryptic warning that makes him wonder who he can actually trust.

8. What’s the Frequency, Kyle?
Kyle’s visions offer the Tragers solace after Stephen’s father suffers a stroke and falls into a coma. Meanwhile, Jessi’s lack of progress at therapy dismays Emily.

9. Ghost in the Machine
Lori, Kyle, Jessi, Declan and Amanda stumble upon the ruins of Zzyzx while on a camping trip in the woods. Andy shares a life-changing secret with Josh.

10. House of Cards
Kyle, Declan and Foss plot to retrieve Kyle’s Latnok ring. Meanwhile, Lori begins to question Stephen’s time at Madacorp.

11. Hands on a Hybrid
After finding a photo of Baylin and somebody looking just like Jessi locked in Baylin’s box, Kyle and Declan realize that the best way to crack the mystery of Jessi is to get close to her is at the high school charity event. Once there, Kyle uses the opportunity to talk to the already vulnerable Jessi. Meanwhile, other secrets are revealed during the event as Lori finds out the identity of her attacker. Josh and Andy share a kiss.

12. Lockdown
With Jessi having escaped her house, Nicole puts the Trager family on lock down. The fate of Tom Foss is revealed while Nicole and Stephen both uncover secrets about Kyle. Kyle attempts to escape the house with the help of an old friend, hoping to find Jessi as well as protect his family.

13. Leap of Faith
Kyle and Jessi try to find out more about their past, while the Tragers sift through what they know about Kyle to find out who he really is. Kyle and Jessi explore an old, washed out road, previously known as Route 12. They stumble upon an abandoned cabin, and to get in a secret room, Kyle calls Amanda and asks her to play a melody. With it, Kyle and Jessi are able to enter the secret room. Inside, they find a comatose Adam Baylin. Kyle tries to communicate with him, but is unable to do so, and asks Jessi to help him. After some prodding, she helps him long enough for Baylin to say, “Stop Kyle, she’s betrayed you.” Scared, Jessi runs away. Kyle runs after her and they argue, but in the end, Jessi jumps off the side of a dam.

14. To C.I.R. with Love
Jessi survives the fall. Tom Foss finds Kyle stunned after Jessi took her leap, and tells Kyle to go home. Kyle returns to the Tragers to tell them the truth about his existence. He also hatches a plan to defeat Madacorp. Kyle’s plan is threatened by the fact that Jessi had survived the leap and is aching to give up the stolen information. Kyle and Jessi link telepathically and together block the C.I.R., which forces them to put Kyle on the machine, allowing him to destroy the Madacorp network. The episode concludes with Brian Taylor telling a hospitalized Jessi he is her father.

15. The Future’s So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades
Kyle and Jessi’s secret is jeopardized as Jessi struggles with what the future holds for her. She decides to show the public her tricks by jumping off a roof and lurking across the pool. While Amanda’s mother witnesses Kyle mastering levitation. Problems escalate as Jessi offers to show live cameras her tricks.

16. Great Expectations
Amanda unexpectedly returns home, which causes Kyle to re-evaluate his relationship with her. But Amanda has a secret that is keeping Kyle on the edge of heartbreak. She can’t see him because she used her mom’s birthday surprise for an excuse to tell her mom she dropped out. Carol Bloom blames Kyle and grounds Amanda until she goes back to the music academy in New York.  

17. Grounded
After receiving an anonymous complaint about Kyle, a social worker makes a surprise visit to the Trager home. What should be uneventful becomes tricky with Kyle harboring Amanda in his room and Lori hiding a closet full of beer. Plus, they haven’t figured out how to explain a reason for Kyle sleeping in a tub. Despite everything, the Tragers have to convince the social worker that they are a happy, normal, family.

18. Between The Rack and a Hard Place
Amanda gets a job at The Rack, but her first day does not go well. Meanwhile, Jessi’s presence in Kyle’s life continues to irk Amanda, and Josh is placed in a difficult situation when $120 goes missing from The Rack’s cash register.

19. First Cut Is the Deepest
Kyle takes Jessi on a trip to University of Washington to learn more about Sarah, while she continues to try proving that she is better than Kyle. Meanwhile, Hillary, Lori, and Amanda attempt to book a cool d.j. for prom. Declan and Kyle get involved in a bloody fistfight when a college boy tries to punch Kyle. Kyle finds Jessi to be continuing to push herself. Amanda tells Kyle that she accepts the fact that she has to share her boyfriend with other people. Andy and Josh receive couple’s counseling from Nicole. Andy gets a hug from Kyle as she is worried about her cancer test.

[ Last edited by sddvasquez at 3-25-2008 15:46 ]
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 3-25-2008 06:54

(cont.)

20. Primary Colors
Kyle starts to experience brain hiccups when he is pulled in too many directions. Nicole asks Kyle to take it easy but Kyle wants to help Josh, Declan and Hilary with their placement exams, Steven with the dinner and Lori with lyrics for her prom song. Andy comes back with the news that her cancer tests are negative and Jessi suspects that Kyle is responsible for it. Meanwhile, Declan seems to be getting somewhat jealous about Lori once she starts hanging out and talking to Mark. Amanda is worried that Kyle is sick and plays Kyle’s song on the piano thinking it will help him. Amanda’s mom agrees to Kyle’s request to take Amanda to the prom because she is pleased that Amanda has started playing the piano again. Kyle’s hiccups heal after Adam Baylin and Kyle decode a message saying that Sarah is alive.

21. Grey Matters
The grey lines between right and wrong are tested for several students when a school wide cheating scandal rocks the high school. After studying hard, Josh is devastated to learn that he is one of the accused while Kyle is shocked to find out he is suspected of being the ringleader. After the principal threatens to cancel the prom, Kyle and Josh have to find a way to clear their names and somehow keep everyone involved safe. Meanwhile, Taylor continues to push Jessi in her training for a Latnok presentation. The episode ends with Kyle meeting Sarah.

22. Hello...
After Kyle is able to track Sarah down, she implores him to get Jessi away from Taylor. However, this task is easier said than done as Kyle must deal with Jessi’s stubbornness and Sarah’s adamant request to remain hidden. Meanwhile, the other kids are over their heads with the upcoming prom festivities. Amanda is stuck in prom planning hell; Andy informs Josh that they are going even though they are underage and have no cash; and Lori bemoans the whole ridiculousness of the prom situation, while still curious on whom Declan is going to ask.

23. I’ve Had The Time of My Life
After extensive research Kyle is still trying to figure out how to make Prom night perfect for Amanda, but all of the teen movies in the world can’t help him. Kyle isn’t the only one who is trying to make it a night to remember -- Declan is also pulling out all the stops to show Lori how he really feels and let her decide on future actions. Meanwhile, Andy hints at a special ending to prom, leading Josh to worry if he is ready to have sex. And amidst the drama, Jessi makes a surprising announcement about her future with Sarah. In the end of the episode, Amanda is taken by someone while standing outside of the school waiting for Kyle to come back.
info from tv.com and wikipedia.org

[ Last edited by sddvasquez at 3-25-2008 15:44 ]
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 3-25-2008 06:57

Who is Kyle XY?

A family takes in a formerly institutionalized teen savant who is missing standard human behaviors such as anger, joy, and love.

the story:
The show centers around a sixteen-year-old boy named Kyle, who wakes up in the forest outside of Seattle, Washington with no memory of his life up until that point. Kyle tries to understand the mysteries of who he is or why he has no memory of being a child. When he is first found he is like a newborn baby in his lack of knowledge of human social life: He doesn’t know the simplest things, like how to eat or drink, and cannot communicate easily with others.

As they cannot find his records, he is taken to a juvenile detention facility, where it is discovered that he is also lacking a belly button. Nicole Trager, a psychologist, is interested in Kyle because of his gift for art and his innocence. She realizes Kyle doesn’t belong behind bars and brings him to her home while the police look for his family. The series follows Kyle and the Trager family as Kyle develops socially and searches for answers to his past.

the main cast:
Matt Dallas Kyle Trager
Bruce Thomas Stephen Trager
Marguerite MacIntyre Nicole Trager
Jean-Luc Bilodeau Josh Trager
April MatsonLori Trager
Chris OliveroDeclan McDonough
Kirsten ProutAmanda Bloom
Nicholas LeaTom Foss
Jaimie Alexander   Jessi

Episode Guides:
ABC family has renewed Kyle XY for a third season of 10 episodes but the air dates have not been set yet. Here below are links to the episode guides for the first two seasons.
season 1
season 2

start watching!
if you’re not a vip member yet and want to find out how to watch Kyle XY on this site, please go here

[ Last edited by sddvasquez at 3-25-2008 15:43 ]
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 3-25-2008 09:14

here's a primeval with a link to the episode guides i just posted, a slimmer graphic, and the actor info in a table.
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 3-25-2008 09:14

Time for adventure.

the story:
The series follows a team of scientists recruited by the British government who investigate anomalies in time and deal with the prehistoric and future creatures that travel through them. The team of five is led by Professor Nick Cutter, a palaeontologist determined to find his wife, who disappeared while investigating an anomaly in the Forest of Dean eight years previously.

With the help of zoologist Abby Maitland, research assistant Stephen Hardy, and student palaeontologist Connor Temple, the team tries to uncover the secrets of the temporal anomalies. As the prehistoric investigation intensifies, Cutter begins to suspect that these events and the disappearance of his wife eight years ago are somehow linked.

the main cast:
Douglas HenshallProfessor Nick Cutter
Andrew Lee Potts Connor Temple
James MurrayStephen Hart
Hannah SpearrittAbby Maitland
Lucy BrownClaudia Brown/Jennifer Lewis
Juliet AubreyHelen Cutter
Ben Miller(Sir) James Lester

info compiled from wikipedia.org, tvrage.com, and the imdb

Episode Guides:
A third series has been commissioned and is to go into production in March 2008 for a January 2009 airdate.
season 1
season 2

start watching!
if you’re not a vip member yet and want to find out how to watch Primeval on this site, please go here

[ Last edited by sddvasquez at 3-25-2008 17:17 ]
Author: bala    Time: 3-25-2008 09:35     Subject: Reply 42#42 sddvasquez's post

i did both season 1 and 2 guide for kyle xy

barbs decided use yours

[ Last edited by bala at 3-25-2008 18:19 ]
Author: gabsimom    Time: 3-25-2008 10:45     Subject: Reply 45#45 bala's post

hers were posted here 1st. Why not check other shows that are missing guides look at the format that we like and do some others. Just post them here 1st so we can either approve them right away or make some minor edits.
Author: bala    Time: 3-25-2008 10:55     Subject: Reply 46#46 gabsimom's post

OK, fine but there will be quite a lot from me this week
Author: gabsimom    Time: 3-25-2008 11:02     Subject: Reply 47#47 bala's post

Here episode guides are not fancy just organized you can do that, go look at mine in big love or entourage minus season 1 when I was a newbie trying to help without photo bucket

you can even add small pictures to each episodes,
if something is worth doing it is worth doing right!
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 3-25-2008 11:03     Subject: Reply 47#47 bala's post

They don't have to be fancy.  Like Tina said, if they need a little polish, that's why they are posted here first for any edits that are needed.  That way they will be all in a similar format (they don't have to be exactly the same) to make it easier for newer members to find the info they need, and make the site look more uniform.  We will appreciate any work that you do.  There's plenty enough to go around.
Author: bala    Time: 3-25-2008 11:06     Subject: DIRT - Season 1 Episode Guide

1. Pilot

Courteney Cox stars as ruthless tabloid editor Lucy Spiller, who's masterful at using threats and manipulation to dig up dirt, aided by resourceful paparazzo Don Konkey. Lucy zeroes in on struggling actor Holt McLaren, who needs favorable publicity and whose rising-star girlfriend, Julia Mallory, is well-connected.

2. Blogan

Lucy sends Don to shoot Kira Klay's corpse, but Kira looks all too lively to him. Don also gets a visit from Prince Tyreese, but it's not exactly a courtesy call. Meanwhile, Holt looks for ways to help Julia, and Willa shows journalistic spunk in tracking down dirt on a Hollywood power couple known as “Blogan.”

3. Ovophagy

"Dirt Now" is about to launch, and Lucy needs a cover story. Lucy suspects that drugs made an ailing Christian-pop star sick and dispatches Don to get the dirt. Meanwhile, Holt is courted by a major producer while Julia has a hard time back on the set of her sitcom.

4. What to Expect When You're Expecting

Lucy blackmails basketball star Prince Tyreese into helping her track down a missing rap star; Lucy and Leo's mother announces her plans to re-marry on the anniversary of their father's suicide.

5. You Don't Know Jack

Lucy publishes photos of action-movie star Jack Dawson in the arms of her brother Leo; menacing visitors threaten Brent Barrow to reveal Lucy's source about the murder of Aundre G; Julia interrupts a photo shoot for Holt.

6. The Secret Lives of Altar Girls

Lucy delegates her onetime mentor to help Willa investigate the murder of a teenage girl in a small California town. In the meantime, Holt and Lucy's growing attraction towards each other arrives to a boil, and Julia slumps into the arms of Garbo and deeper into drugs.

7. Come Together

When her source takes back her story, Willa's excitement over her first story fades. In the meantime Lucy's relationship with Leo and her coming with "Dirt Now" are jeopardized by Jack Dawson's lawsuit. Don becomes involved with a waitress.

8. The Thing Under the Bed

Lucy has trouble sleeping. Willa teams up with Don to uncover a secret celebrity wedding. Julia deals with rehab while Holt deals with his career.

9. This Is Not Your Father's Hostage Situation

Vincent Gallo guest stars. A former child star takes the magazine staff hostage, forcing them to produce an entire issue about him. In the meantime, Lucy wonders if he is really a threat or simply a harmless has-been looking for publicity.

10. The Sexxx Issue

Lucy proposes a sex-themed issue as a means of getting the staff to relax after the hostage situation. In the meantiMe, Brent and Willa find themselves in a compromising position with a girl whose father wishes to turn into a star, and Don faces his intimacy problem with Abby.

11. Pap Smeared

Lukas Haas guest stars. A young photographer offers to help Don; Julia discovers Hollywood has moved on without her; Holt fears his relationship with Lucy might be exposed.

12. Caught on Tape

Perez Hilton guest stars. Julia is horrified when a sex tape of her and a former co-star turns up on the Internet; Don gets a mysterious assignment; Lucy relies on Willa.

13. Ita Missa Est

It is revealed that Don Konkey is having trouble coming to terms with the illusions, which persist in urging him to kill Lucy and he wanders off into the desert. Lucy sends a helicopter out to get him and he agrees to get a monthly dose of meds and sign his power of attorney to Lucy.t is also eventually revealed that Lucy's brother Leo is the stalker. The team Lucy hired to watch over her estate, finds pictures of Lucy (which were fan-based told as "stalker photos") in his computer. Although Leo tells Lucy that it was meant to basically teach her a lesson, it is shown that she puts his personal items on the driveway.

SOURCE

Author: bala    Time: 3-25-2008 11:35     Subject: ANDROMEDA - Season 1 Episode Guide

1. Under the Night

Dylan Hunt is betrayed by his 1st officer when the Nietzschean prides betray the Systems Commonwealth. Stranded on the event horizon of a black hole, Dylan is frozen in time until a salvage crew try and claim the Andromeda.

2. An Affirming Flame

Dylan must protect the Andromeda from the mercenary crew after sleeping the "long night", while Beka and her friends discover they may be fighting for the wrong person.

3. To Loose the Fateful Lightning

Dylan is manipulated into unlocking powerful weapons stores when the Andromeda discovers a Commonwealth space station populated by children who believe that he is the legendary' High Guard' who has come to bring peace by destroying their enemies.

4. D Minus Zero

Dylan and the crew of the Andromeda face off against an unknown enemy when they discover a ship's recorder, forcing Dylan to deal with the tensions between him and his new crew.

5. Double Helix

The Andromeda finds a Nietzschean colony conducting pirate raids on a nearby Than planet. Dylan hopes that saving the Than will win support for his cause, but Tyr's loyalties are divided when the colony presents him with the opportunity to have a mate and a home if he gives them the Andromeda.

6. Angel Dark, Demon Bright

When a slipstream error throws the Andromeda back to the climatic battle of Nietzschean-Commonwealth war, Dylan and his crew must not only decide whether or not to interfere, but which side to interfere on.

7. The Ties That Blind

Beka's brother and his friend come aboard, with her brother claiming to have converted to Wayism. However, it soon becomes clear that they have an agenda of their own, connected to the 'Resters', a group of enviromentalists attempting to prevent all space travel.

8. The Banks of the Lethe

Dylan is able to communicate with his lost love via a black hole as the Andromeda faces off against Nietzscheans, but when faced with the chance to be reunited with her by transporting through time, he must choose whether or not to return to the past and abandon his new mission.

9. A Rose in the Ashes

Dylan and Andromeda are imprisoned on a penal colony where nobody is allowed out; even the inmates' children are forced to remain. As the ship's avatar's power source runs low, Dylan looks to an intelligent woman to help them escape.

10. All Great Neptune's Ocean

Castalians come aboard to finalize the charter of the New Commonwealth, but, when their leader dies, Tyr becomes the prime suspect due to the leader having destroyed a Nietzschean ship during an old war.

11. The Pearls That Were His Eyes

Beka and Trance search for Beka's father's former business partner and discover he is the leader of a large company dealing in a highly addictive drug; meanwhile, the rest of the crew organise a 'garage sale' to gather money for new parts.

12. The Mathematics of Tears

The Andromeda discovers her sister ship, the Pax Magellanic, with a full crew who have not aged a day, only for Andromeda to struggle with the ship's demented AI as the crew try to piece together the mystery of what happened to the ship to remove its slipstream drive and render the crew immortal.

13. Music of a Distant Drum

With the Eureka Maru having been infected by attack-nanobots that disrupt electrical systems, Tyr crashlands on a Nietzschean controlled planet, his memories lost and the Maru damaged, and must try and remember his past before the ruling Nietzschean pride discover him and the crate he was transporting.

14. Harper 2.0

Harper becomes a genius when a Persiod "downloads" immense amounts of knowledge into his brain, and becomes the target of a bounty hunter with advanced technology. Dylan and his crew discover information on the Magog.

15. Forced Perspective

While picking up parts for Andromeda, Dylan Hunt is arrested on charges for assassinating a planetary dictator three hundred years ago, by one of the men who participated in the assassination, leaving Trance to rescue him and solve the mystery of how the man survived for three centuries.

16. The Sum of Its Parts

The crew is contacted by a drone from the Consensus of Parts, a race of sentient machines who live in the space between galaxies, who has been sent to make contact with them, but face danger when the drone takes over Andromeda in an attempt to escape his destruction while his 'master' tries to force Rommie to join the Consensus.

17. Fear and Loathing in the Milky Way

Gerentex kidnaps Trance and Harper and forces them to assist in his quest for power, as he claims to have discovered the location of a map to the lost Commonwealth capital Tarn-Vedra.

18. The Devil Take the Hindmost  

While the rest of the crew of the Andromeda aid in relief efforts for a Than colonly, Dylan and Rev Bem go to the aid of one of Rev Bem's friends to help protect a peaceful people against slavers, but matters become complicated when it is revealed they possess a perfect genetic memory, if Dylan teaches them to kill, their descendents will always remember how to take a life.

19. The Honey Offering

Dylan tries to bring peace to two warring Nietzschean prides by escorting a princess of one to an arranged marriage with the other, but when Dylan and the princess are forced to escape in the Eureka Maru while Andromeda lures away a fleet, he realises that things aren't as they seem.

20. Star-Crossed

Andromeda falls in love with an android who was rescued from a destroyed ship, but she is betrayed when it is revealed that he is the avatar of the warship the Balance of Judgment, who has gone insane after the Fall.

21. It Makes a Lovely Light

Beka attempts to pilot the Andromeda to Tarn-Vedra, a planet that is cut off from the slipstream. In a weakened state, she takes the drug Flash and overdoses, nearly dying.

22. It's Hour Come ‘Round at Last

Harper accidentally activates a hidden personality stored away in Andromeda's system, causing her to forget the events of the past few years and re-enact a top secret mission. While executing this mission, Andromeda becomes overrun by Magog.

SOURCE

Author: bala    Time: 3-25-2008 11:53     Subject: GREEK Season 1 Episode Guide

1.  Pilot  
Rusty begins his freshman year at Cyprus-Rhodes University determined to change his life and rush a fraternity. However, his sister Casey, who is already ensconced as a sorority siren, is not too keen on having her younger brother invade her world. From the start, Rusty and Caseys family bond is tested as Rusty heads into rush week and after meeting both her current and ex-boyfriends, he discovers that no one even knew Casey had a brother. Along the way, he also witnesses something that could hurt his sister but could also jeopardize his bid to the most prestigious fraternity.

2.  Hazed and Confused   
n a bold and mischievous move, Casey attempts to punish Rebecca Logan for sleeping with Evan by giving her the most challenging scavenger hunt assignment during initiation week. Meanwhile, Rusty's experience with initiation week proves to be rather complicated when his commitment to Dale and an early physics exam come in direct conflict with Kappa Tau's beer pong competition against the Omega Chis.

3.  The Rusty Nail   
It's mixer night on Greek Row and Rusty feels pressure to find a date so Cappie sets him up with a "sure thing." Meanwhile, Calvin volunteers to be the errand boy for Zeta Beta Zeta to help Ashleigh plan the military themed mixer party. However, Ashleigh confuses Calvin's enthusiasm for party planning with having a crush on her.

4. Picking Teams   
In the midst of the floor hockey tourney, Evan questions Casey's loyalty due to the fact that both her brother and ex-boyfriend are members of Kappa Tau. Meanwhile, athletically-challenged Rusty is desperate to play for the Kappa team so he enlists the help of Dale who suggests a scientific approach to the game.

5.  Liquid Courage   
Cappie turns to Rusty for his brain power when the volcano for Kappa Tau's legendary Mt. Vesuvius party fails to erupt. Meanwhile, Casey and Evan are back on track as he introduces her to his powerful parents over dinner. But an unexpected appearance by Rebecca, a Senator's daughter, instantly bonds her to Evan's parents, leaving Casey to feel like an outsider with this blue-blood clan.

6.  Friday Night Frights   
In Casey's bid to become president of Zeta Beta Zeta, she tries to win over her sorority pledges by throwing a slumber party that turns scary when the lights go out. Meanwhile, the same stormy night at Cyprus Rhodes University brings trouble for Cappie when he gets an unexpected visit from a beautiful and mysterious girl named Destiny.

7. Multiple Choice   
As mid-term week approaches, the pressure is building for Rusty as he is determined to maintain his grades while keeping up his social life at the fraternity. Of course, Cappie has the answers for him but is it the right thing to do? Cappie not only presents Rusty with an appealing offer of help but when he is partnered with Casey on a school project, Casey is tempted once again by her past.

8. Separation Anxiety   
After their community service chairwoman is unceremoniously dismissed from the sorority, the Zeta Beta Zetas must find a way to make up on lost time with their community service. Will Casey be able to work together with Dale on a charitable performance for the Bible Bunch? Meanwhile, a lovesick Rusty and Cappie try to distract themselves by escaping to the one place where woman are a sure thing.

9.  Depth Perception   
Allies become enemies when both Casey and Frannie are nominated for the title of Omega Chi Sweetheart. Who will prevail in this the ultimate cat fight? Meanwhile, as Rusty's relationship with Jen K. heats up, he longs for more private time with her but his judgmental roommate Dale is always around, making it difficult for the two lovebirds to spend time alone.

10.  Black & White and Read All Over   
When a scandalous story in the college newspaper hits stands trashing the Greek system, the brothers and sisters of Omega Chia, Zeta Beta Zeta and even Kappa Tau are in a frenzy to figure out who the undercover culprit could be. Meanwhile, after navigating some troubled waters with her boyfriend, Ashleigh turns to Calvin for support and even goes so far as to hit on him, only to learn he has a secret.

SOURCE

Author: bala    Time: 3-25-2008 12:13     Subject: BIONIC WOMAN - Season 1 Episode Guide

1. Second Chances
Jaime Sommers is fatally injured in a car accident but saved when her boyfriend, Will Anthros, provides her with bionic implants. Now adjusting to greatly augmented speed, strength, and agility Jaime escapes the organization that provided the operation that saved her life, but is assaulted by Sarah Corvus, another recipient of bionic implants who has been attempting to kill Will. In a sub plot of the episode, Will's father Anthony Anthros escapes from prison.

2. Paradise Lost
Dealing with the death of Will, Jaime decides to join the group he worked for to develop her powers and put them to good use. While worrying about her sister's progressively worsening behaviour in school, Jaime starts her first assignment; Investigating an attempt to release a chemical weapon in major cities across the US.

3. Sisterhood
Jaime's task is to protect a Canadian defense contractor's daughter (played by Magda Apanowicz). Meanwhile, she has to decide whether to help Sarah Corvus save herself.

4. Faceoff
Jaime, while on a mission to rescue an American doctor working in Paraguay, discovers the truth about her bionic lifespan.

5. The Education of Jaime Sommers
Jaime finally gets to experience college when she goes undercover as a British transfer student to investigate a professor who is possibly selling neural implants to terrorists. However, her assignment becomes complicated when she unexpectedly falls for Tom (Jordan Bridges), the teacher's assistant, who has been flagged as a suspect.

6. The List
The Berkut Group has to team up with the CIA to catch a dangerous man who is selling a list naming the Berkut Group and CIA operatives. When Jaime and Tom are partnered on the mission in Paris, they find themselves in the city of love, competing and flirting with each other, while still trying to maintain a professional relationship. Meanwhile, Becca lands herself in jail when she tries to impress a boy and Jonas has to bail her out.

7. Trust Issues
When an assassination plot of a controversial head of state on United States soil is discovered, Jonas assigns Jaime and Antonio to thwart it. But when Jaime overhears a disturbing conversation by Antonio and the assassin, she is conflicted on whether she can trust her partner, which leads to a deadly confrontation. Meanwhile, Tom and Jaime’s relationship moves forward and she invites him over to the house for dinner to meet Becca.

8. Do Not Disturb  
Jaime goes into an unexpected emotional tailspin in the wake of Antonio's death, resulting in Jonas ordering her to take a vacation after completing a minor assignment in Montana, which leads to Jaime being ordered to act as an assassin for the first time.

SOURCE

Author: bala    Time: 3-25-2008 12:14

There are 4 example-i wait to see if you accept them
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 3-25-2008 12:40     Subject: Reply 55#55 bala's post

They all look good to me.  We'll see what Tina thinks.  The only thing you forgot was the source for Greek.  I removed the quotes because when it's next to a capital P it makes a ...even with an apostrophe.  Weird.  We'll let you know either a little later or tomorrow when to post them.  I centered the pictures, but Tina will do a last scan to make sure there isn't anything else that needs editing.  Thank you for your work.  We appreciate the effort.   Points will be awarded for everything we use.
Author: bala    Time: 3-25-2008 23:15     Subject: Reply 56#56 waterlilybarb's post

Good i will try to do 30 episode guide today when i get time right,  now i have just woken up.
Author: bala    Time: 3-26-2008 01:38     Subject: Big Shot Season 1 Guide

1. Pilot
Duncan and Lisbeth are divorced but still sleeping together. Duncan gets jealous when she goes out on a date. James finds out his wife Stacey had been having an affair with his late boss. Brody is planning a party for his wife at her request. Karl and wife Wendy are seeing a marriage counselor, but what she doesn't know is that he's having an affair with Marla.

2. Tall Dark and Hairless
James makes a decision regarding his marriage. Duncan comes up with a way to stop the reporter from ruining him, he tries to seduce her. Wendy wants Marla to go to couples therapy with her and Karl. Brody tries to put the spark back in his love life. Terrence Hill shows up and is out to get Duncan no matter what it takes.

3. The Good, The Bad, and the Really Ugly
James is back to dating but finds it's not as easy as it used to be. After Dontrelle is arrested Duncan asks Brody to help him get Dontrelle's little black book which mentions Duncan. Karl and Marla get worried when they find out that Wendy has hired a private investigator who now has photos. Terrence offers Cameron a job which doesn't set well with his rival Duncan.

4. Three's a Crowd
James gets involved with a new consultant that has big changes in mind for Amerimart, which doesn't make Katie happy. During fashion week Duncan catches up with an old flame, while trying to stay true to Lisbeth. Karl tries to fix Marla up with someone from his work. Brody tries to get Dontrelle's book before Terrance does.

5. Greatest Amerimart Hero
James is worried about his kids spending time with Wendy's new boyfriend. Duncan and Lisbeth have a romantic weekend planned but he has to postpone it because he's being blackmailed over Dontrelle's black book. The therapist tells Karl and Wendy they need to be intimate.

6. Car Trouble
Duncan's not happy when he finds out Lisbeth and Terrence are getting serious. He's not about to give up and tries to win her back. James finds himself attracted to the anchor of a TV business show. Karl gets worried when Wendy says she wants to have a baby, she didn't handle it well when they tried in the past and didn't work out. Cameron has a new co-worker.

7. Who's Your Daddy
In order to make a great deal for his company Duncan asks for Cameron's help so he can look like the perfect dad. James tries to get his new girlfriend and Katie to get along. James know some information about Katie's boyfriend but doesn't know if he should tell her or not. They guys don't like Brody's father-in-law, who comes by to visit. Karl's not sure what to do when Wendy tells him she wants him to sleep with Marla so they can have a baby. Zach has some surprising news for Cameron.

8. The Way We Weren't
Duncan tries to get his CEO title back at Reveal. James and Stacey get involved in a custody battle when she decides to move to California. Karl has to deal with his old high school bully who wants to join Firmwood. Brody feels the need to compete for Janelle when he find old love poems written to Janelle by others.

9. The Better Man
As Lisbeth and Terrence prepare for their wedding, Duncan focuses on business and trying to get a supermodel from a rival company. James thinks the wedding is a good opportunity for him and Katie to have a real date. Brody finds himself attracted to Heather when he's sick and tired Janelle's nagging. Cameron finds out the truth about Zack.

10. Sex Be Not Proud
James and Katie disagree about their relationship. James wants to tell everyone and Katie thinks they should keep it to themselves. Duncan has problems with Terrence, the new Chairman of the Board at Rveal, when they disagree about a PR problem. Brody must choose between working with a baseball star's crisis and what Janelle wants him to do. Tragedy strikes as someone will die in this episode.

11. Who's The Boss
Lisbeth becomes Duncan's boss when she takes over as chairperson of Reveal. Terrence's sister shows up to make trouble, she is also Duncan's ex. James and Katie are still trying to figure out where their relationship is going both personally and at work. Karl and Marla come clean with Wendy about everything. Brody has a new bachelor pad which he doesn't want Janelle to find out about.

SOURCE

Author: bala    Time: 3-26-2008 01:50     Subject: Cane Season 1 Guide

1.  Pilot   
Pancho Duque has built himself a multi-million dollar sugar empire as a result of his hard work and efforts since arriving to the United States from Cuba. However, now that he is old and sick, Pancho must pass on the torch of the family business to one of his children, thus causing rivalries and jealousy to break out among the clan.

2. The Work of a Business Man   
As he begins his duties at Duque Rum, Alex makes a proposal for an ethanol refinery to the Senator, despite the fact that Frank is against the idea. He must also deal with the outcome of events regarding the murder of Quinones.

3. The Two Alex Vegas   
When Alex comes up with a new business plan, Frank is forced to choose between the Samuels and his own family.

4.  Family Business   
A major family split takes place as Alex argues with Pancho and later Isabel. Meanwhile, Pancho reveals a major secret to the family, and Alex's actions with Quinones have haunting consequences.

5.  Brotherhood   
Alex is in for some serious trouble when Senator Barnes resigns and their ethanol deal hangs on the line. Not only that, but the police begin to zero in on him about the Quinones murder.

6.  A New Legacy   
Business starts to get rough when Henry is beaten up by his club's investors and Alex has to take over to defend him. Meanwhile, Pancho goes out on the quest for a new master blender for Duque rum.

7.  One Man Is An Island   
Pancho finally reveals the truth about Lucia's death to Frank. Meanwhile, while coming up with a plan to save the rum company, Alex discovers incriminating evidence about the Samuels.

8.  All Bets Are Off   
Joe frames Ellis for his illegal purchasing of Cuban land. Meanwhile, Alex learns that the future of Duque Rum is in jeopardy after a massive gambling debt of Frank's is discovered.

9. The Exile   
Alex's plan to bring down Joe for his illegal land deals falls apart, and instead the Duque Rum trucks are hijacked by mobsters. When Pancho learns of everything that Alex's been up to, he forces him to step down as CEO of the company.

10.  Time Away   
During a gambling trip to the Caribbean with Ramon and his crew, Alex gets into big trouble.

11.  Hurricane   
A hurricane strikes in Playa Azul, and looters take the opportunity to invade the Duque home.

12. The Perfect Son   
Alex gets word that Joe Samuels plans to disrupt Jaime's wedding, so he hires Ramon and his gang to handle security.

13.  Open and Shut   
When Alex is framed for the murder of Joe Samuels, he takes matters into his own hands and begins to investigate the case himself.

SOURCE

Author: bala    Time: 3-26-2008 02:11     Subject: Close To Home Season 1 Guide

1.  Pilot   
Annabeth Chase (Jennifer Finnigan, "Bold and the Beautiful")) is a happily married mother and wife living in suburbia. As she goes back to work she has to prosecute a woman who set her house on fire with her with her two kids inside. But, what she uncovers is a story of abuse the likes of which she could never have predicted happened in her neighborhood. Since having a baby with her husband Jack, Annabeth has been having a difficult time re-adjusting to work as her cases are hitting closer to home and her decisions are questioned by her new boss (Kimberly Elise).

2.  Miranda   
Annabeth must choose between making a case against a kidnapping suspect or saving his victim's life. Annabeth takes a huge gamble when she denies kidnapping suspect, Derrick Adler (guest star Mason Gamble) his right to have a lawyer present during his interrogation in order to force a confession with the hope that he will lead the police to his victim's whereabouts so that she can be brought home alive. Derrick had kidnapped college mate Amy Flynn (guest star Shannon Floyd) after a campus party, a person who he has been stalking for over a year. With time running out Annabeth is put in a tough predicament. Meanwhile, Maureen must decide whether or not to prosecute a detective who obstructed justice in order to protect a fellow cop.

3. Suburban Prostitution   
Annabeth must prosecute an internet prostitution ring made up of middle-class wives and mothers. Meanwhile, Steve urges Maureen to push for more drug convictions so that their office can receive a $7 million grant from the federal government.

4. Divine Directions   
After a competency hearing finds that the woman is fit to stand trial, Annabeth tries to find a motive for the murder and discovers several skeletons in the church-going couple's closet. Meanwhile, Maureen finds out there is more to the story behind a seemingly open and shut case of justifiable homicide. Annie Potts ("Any Day Now") guest stars as Dr. Marla Dodds, the defendant's razor sharp, media-loving lawyer.

5.  Romeo and Juliet Murders   
Annabeth and Maureen prosecute a case involving siblings whose parents are found murdered after they discover a secret which the teenagers had been keeping from them. Meanwhile, Maureen and Annabeth admit to each other that they sometimes think that each other's life is more desirable -- Maureen wishes she had a family to go home to, while Annabeth wishes she did not have to be responsible for anyone but herself.

6.  Parents on Trial   
Annabeth must combat the defense’s strategy of putting the victim’s parents on trial by claiming their lifestyle and the father’s relationship with the defendant is to blame for their son’s death. Now, Annabeth must find evidence that will convince a jury that the defendant is guilty of the murder of the 6-year-old boy.

7.  Double Life Wife   
During the investigation of the crime, Annabeth discovers a picture of the defendant and the victim's husband, leading her to believe that the murder of his wife may not have been an accident. Meanwhile, Steve asks for Maureen's help after he must recuse himself from the appeal of a death penalty case after a key witness accuses him of suborning perjury.

8. Under Threat   
Annabeth prosecutes a case involving a gangster who resorts to violence to prevent a key witness from testifying against him. When the defendant realizes that Annabeth might be able to convince a jury to convict him of the crimes he is accused of, he then has members of his gang threaten to harm Annabeth's daughter in order to scare her from trying the case.

9.  Meth Murders   
A man high on meth that has killed two people has apparently killed the wrong two, Annabeth discovers after beginning prosecution.

10.  Baseball Murder   
Annabeth is assigned to try a case involving the death of a all star baseball player by an opposing player. Sammy's parents seem more worried about his athletic career rather than the severity of the crime.

11.  The Good Doctor   
Annabeth prosecutes a case involving a respected doctor who accuses a teenage delinquent of murdering his wife. Annabeth learns there's more to the story when the suspect arrested for the murder has an airtight alibi for the night the crime was committed. As a result, Annabeth delves deeper into the case only to find out that the doctor's wife was planning to sue her husband for divorce because he was hiding a dark secret.

12.  Privilege   
A successful African-American man is abducted from his home and presumed dead. A suspect is quickly arrested and refuses to cooperate, but he reveals the location of the body to his lawyer. Annabeth tries to persade the defending attorney to testify against his client after a second black man goes missing, hoping to stop the hate crimes, but the man is reluctant to betray his client's confidence.

13. The Rapist Next Door   
A recently paroled sex offender who moves into Annabeth's neighborhood becomes the prime suspect in the rape of a young woman.

14.  Dead or Alive   
Annabeth tries to convince the mother of a man who confesses to the murders of three people to testify against her son after a judge rules the blood found in the defendant's home is inadmissible in court.
The defendant's attorney argues in court that his client did not commit any crimes but confessed to the killings because he is fascinated by crime and police investigations. Annabeth's case against the defendant begins to crumble after one woman he confesses killing turns up alive and admits she ran away from her parents to be with her boyfriend. Annabeth tries to convince the defendant's mother to testify against her son in order to salvage her case and bring the defendant to justice.

15.  Reasonable Doubts   
When Annabeth has to prosecute a man for killing his mother-in-law, his defense attorney creates a case against his own wife by claiming she committed the murder in order to establish reasonable doubt for the jury. The judge throws out the defendant's testimony after his lawyer claims that he was not given legal counsel during his interrogation. When Annabeth learns of a hidden secret in the defendant's past which easily explains why he killed his mother-in-law, the defense tries to deliberately mislead the jury into believing the defendant's wife committed the murder in order to create doubt.

16.  Escape   
Annabeth tries to build a case against a convicted criminal whom she put in jail years earlier after he is arrested for robbing a jewelry store. After he is arrested for robbery, the D.A.'s office learns that during the convict's escape from jail he murdered a guard and kidnapped a young woman whom he has held hostage for a year. During the investigation, Annabeth discovers inconsistencies in the kidnapped woman's story and uncovers a secret causing her to question who is really to blame for the prison-break and robbery.

17. Land of Opportunity   
Annabeth and her office investigate a string of real-estate fraud cases involving a crooked real estate developer. Annabeth and her D.A team try to help homeoowners who are being scammed into buying homes more than they're worth by the housing developer who build them. It gets to the point where the real estate developer fires her own husband from his construction housing job in order not to get caught by the D.A.

18.  Still a Small Town   
Annabeth attempts to link several of her former classmates to the murder of their high school friend who dies after a game of touch football.

19. Sex, Toys and Videotape   
Annabeth gets involved on a murder trial where her victim was strangled the night before her wedding. During the trial Annabeth discovers that her victim was hiding a terrible secret from her friends and family which may have lead to her death---that she was previously married and not a virgin that many had thought to believe..

20.  The Shot   
Annabeth brings down a high school basketball player on murder charges on the death of another teammate in court. The suspect confesses that it was an accident. During the teenager's trial, a witness comes forward to testify that the shooting was intentional. Soon after hearing the testimony, the defendant's father changes his initial statement and confesses to the crime. Convinced that the teenager's father is lying to protect his son from prosecution, Annabeth digs deeper and stumbles upon a secret the boys were keeping which may have been the motive for the shooting.

21. David and Goliath   
When a professional baseball player goes on trial for the murder of his mistress, Annabeth has to go up against a high-powered celebrity defense lawyer.

22.  Hot Grrrl   
Annabeth prosecutes two teenagers for the murder of a man they claim was an online sexual predator. However, the more she investigates the more the teenagers' story falls apart. And at home, she and Jack make plans to go on vacation, not knowing that their lives will soon change.

SOURCE

Author: bala    Time: 3-26-2008 02:28     Subject: Close To Home Season 2 Guide

1. Community   
As Annnabeth is still being challenged with the changes of being a single mother after her husband's death, she also has to adjust to a lot of changes at her job. A new DA has come to work with Annabeth and their first case involves the multiple homicides of a family. New ADA James Conlon (David James Elliot) and Annabeth work together to bring justice and find new ways to draw a confession out of the suspects. Lastly, Annabeth tries to smooth over the animosities between Ed Williams (Cress Williams), a tough no-nonsense cop, and Ray Blackwell (Jon Seda), Conlon's right hand man from New York who transferred to Indianapolis to work with him.

2.  House Divided   
Annabeth prosecutes a woman who claims that she killed her husband in self defense

3.  Truly, Madly, Deeply   
Annabeth's case involves herself prosecuting a man who is being convicted of drugging and raping a teenage girl next door to his house. At first it seems like an open-and-shut case. Annabeth soon discovers there is more to story with the suspect's wife and that the couple may be hiding a dark secret.

4. Deacon   
Annabeth prosecutes a drug addict for the murder of a young woman, when evidence that a dormant serial killer may be the actual suspect surface.

5.  Legacy   
The team investigate the murder of a prominent businessman's wife and discover that her husband and father-in-law were involved in her death.

6.  Homecoming   
Two football players are charged with a teammate's murder.

7. Silent Auction   
The team investigates a man's murder during a function at his kids school. Further investigations reveal a secret affair between the victim and another woman.

8.  There's Something About Martha   
A minister's wife and secretary are possible suspects when he is found dead in his home; when the team discovers that the church's building fund is missing, they realize the case is about greed

9. Shoot to Kill   
Annabeth prosecutes a man for the murder of his co-worker. The case gets complicated when his sons fingerprints are also found on the murder weapon.

10.  A Father's Story   
A courthouse shooting results in one lawyer dead and another, Annabeth's friend Doug Hellman, badly wounded. The shooter, a man looking for justice for his murdered daughter, is looked at as a sympathetic victim. His lawyer tries to transfer blame to the prosecutor's office for mishandling the original case that led to his daughter's killer going free.

11.  Prodigal Son   
A woman is killed the night she gets engaged and the suspect is her excessively obsessed uncle, a recovering alcoholic who was discovered drunk near the scene of the crime. The defense team pleads insanity, but Annabeth feels that she has a solid case when she makes a discovery of another crime the man committed that has the same characteristics that demonstrates his unstableness.

12. Road Rage   
Annabeth prosecutes an English Professor after he kills another man during a road rage incident. Meanwhile, Maureen appeals the vehicular homicide ruling for the drunk driver who killed Annabeth's husband.

13.  Getting In   
A woman dies during a little plastic-surgery operation, and her husband asserts it was murder and not a chance event. Annabeth is unwilling to take the case, but the evidence displays there was a troubled past between the victim and the doctor that offered ample motive.

14. Hoosier Hold `Em   
Annabeth prosecutes a college student for a bank robbery, who did it to fund a gambling dependency. However, the case takes an peculiar turn when the young man is discovered dead.

15.  Barren   
A surrogate mother is found dead in her home and the baby's biological mother is arrested for her murder.

16.  Internet Bride   
The Dean of a prep school is suspected of killing his wife, and attempting to make it look like a suicide. The prosecutor's office and public defenders compete over a basketball game.

17.  Protege   
Annabeth and Conlon disagree on whether to seek the death penalty or not for a developmentally disabled defendant who is charged with killing a respected judge.

18.  Making Amends   
Annabeth tries to get the statute of limitations for rape cases increased, after a rapist confesses to a woman that he raped her 11 years ago.

19. . Maternal Instinct   
Annabeth prosecutes a man suspected of killing his father, but when the accused's mother recants her first statement that her son killed his father, the case falters.

20.  Drink the Cup (1)  
The team uncovers a group of dirty cops while prosecuting a drug dealer for murder.

21.  Fall From Grace   (2)
Annabeth tries to re-prosecute a dirty cop for murder, after a witness in his previous case is found dead.

22. Eminent Domain (3)  
While the case against the corrupt police officers continue, someone in the D.A's office is murdered.

NOTE@ The last 3 episode are 3-part story-line hence why i added (1),(2),(3)

SOURCE

Author: bala    Time: 3-26-2008 02:40     Subject: Dirty Sexy Money Season 1 Guide

1. Pilot   
When attorney Nick George's father dies, Nick takes over his law practice and must take care of the Darlings and their problems, including human trafficking, illegitimate children, and affairs.

2. The Lions   
Nick searches for his father's killer. When the family has a photo shoot Juliet refuses to be there. Patrick has to deal with his father who wants him to run for the senate.

3.  The Italian Banker   
Nick tries to fix things when the Darlings are blackmailed over a sex tape starring a family member. Patrick is upset over being forced to end things with Carmelita. Brian's wife gets suspicious over the Swedish orphan he brought home. Jeremy tries to keep it quiet about him and Natalie, but when they all show up at a fundraiser for Patrick things get out of control.

4.  The Chiavennasca   
Tripp sends Nick to a vineyard in Italy to get information about his father's death. Nick decides to bring Lisa along to spend some time with her away from the Darlings but Freddy and Karen are following them everywhere they go. After Leticia admits she was unfaithful to him, Tripp decides to find out if all of his children are really his.

5.  The Bridge   
Nick finds he has a lot in common with Simon, Tripp's nemesis. In a case of sibling rivalry Jeremy and Juliet decide to try and outdo each other for their separate birthday parties. Brian Jr. wants to tell Brian's wife the truth. Karen tries to get Freddy into a fancy country club.

6.  The Game   
A high stakes poker game pits Simon Elder against Tripp. Simon tells Nick he will help him find the man who killed his father if Tripp puts up something he wants very badly. Karen needs a favor from her irresistible ex husband, and Jeremy gets a real job working as a parking valet.

7.  The Wedding   
Karen is getting married, but her strong desire for Nick might be more of a distraction then she could have ever thought. The mother of Brian's son comes back into town trying to get back her son, but the once arrogant Brian has another idea.

8. The Country House   
Thanksgiving has arrived and Nick George wants to spend the day with his wife and daughter, but Tripp has another idea. Tripp wants Nick to set up a meeting with Simon Elder so Tripp and Simon can talk face-to-face once and for all. Meanwhile, Letitia helps Karen try and to get closer to Nick. Brian fights to keep his ex-girlfriend, Andrea, from taking his son away from him while Jeremy goes on a first date with Sofia.

9.  The Watch   
This flashback episode reveals secrets about Dutch (Nick's father) and the relationships he had with Nick, Tripp, and Letitia. Karen's intimate view towards Nick is put on hold as she takes a liking to Simon Elder. Brian's attempt to get his son takes a turn he didn't expect and Jeremy continues to hide how much he is worth from Sofia.

10.  The Nutcracker   
Nick learns Simon and Karen are secretly together, but refuses to say why it truly bothers him. Karen doesn't attend the family tradition of watching "The Nutcracker" in order to meet a mysterious person. Brian's suspension from the ministry makes him look elsewhere for a job, and Letitia suggests he go to Tripp for guidance. Meanwhile, Juliet has a visitor from the Seychelles, and Carmelita tells Patrick she thinks she's being watched by someone.

SOURCE

Author: bala    Time: 3-26-2008 02:46     Subject: Heartland Season 1 Guide

1. Pilot   
Heartland introduces us to Dr. Nathaniel Grant (Treat Williams) an intense and overworked lung and heart transplant surgeon at St. Jude Regional Transplant Center in Pittsburgh. Grant is forced to deal with working in the same hospital with his ex-wife Kate (Kari Matchett), who is the organ recovery coordinator. The two must put aside their past differences and battle the clock in order to save lives.

2.  I Make Myself Into Something New   
Dr. Grant is now the chief of staff of the St. Jude Regional Transplant Center due to his friend and mentor Bart Jacobs retirement because of poor health. Meanwhile as Kate waits for clearance to remove the organs of a "Jane Doe" murder victim, she spends the day with her daughter Thea who is nervous about an upcoming party. Dr. Grant refuses to perform a living donation for a son who wants to give part of his liver to his dying alcoholic father. The episode also introduces us to Dr. Tom Jonas, who joins St Jude taking Grant's old position.

3.  Picking Up Little Things   
Dr. Griffith makes a bad incision during a liver transplant causing massive bleeding and forcing the liver to be discarded. The patient still has a chance for survival due to a possible living donation of the patients brother who is in prison for the murder of their foster father. Meanwhile Nathaniel treats a 13-year-old heart transplant patient who constantly comes back to the hospital with complications.

4. Mother & Child Reunion   
Tom is preparing to perform the first ever fetal uterine transplant on an infertile woman. However, he must get Nathaniel's approval before performing this breakthrough operation. Meanwhile, Nathaniel is preoccupied with saving the life of a six month old baby dying of a rare heart defect. Kate struggles to convince a grieving mother to donate her baby's heart, which could potentially save Nathaniel's dying baby.

5.  The Places You'll Go   
Kate and Dr. Jonas travel to West Virginia to obtain the liver from a dying woman. However, Jonas encounters racism during their trip, which delays the organ recovery. Dr. Grant faces ethical issues when he meets a patient who is experiencing complications after receiving a liver on the black market in Mexico. Kate starts dating again.

6. Domino Effect   
Dr. Grant and his team perform an extremely complicated transplant procedure involving three married couples. Mary decides to make a personal sacrifice to insure the operation is a success. Meanwhile, Dr. Jonas' wife arrives and Bart's condition takes a turn for the worse leading his wife and Dr. Grant to push harder for him to get his much needed lung transplant.

7.  A Beautiful Day   
A hostage crisis occurs at a local video arcade, which results in injuries and a possible organ donor from the perpetrator. However, the parents of one of the injured strongly object to his organs being used. Meanwhile, Kate trains a new organ recovery coordinator. Thea seeks to gain more independence from her parents.

8. As We Are So Wonderfully Done with Each Other  
Bart's health starts to decline to a critical state. Meanwhile, Dr. Grant and Kate travel to Cincinnati to recover a lung, which temporarily puts Dr. Jonas in charge of the hospital. Dr. Jonas immediately begins preparations for a complicated transplant procedure, which Grant initially rejected. Dr. Griffith makes a desperate attempt to impress staff due to the impending end of his fellowship.

9.  Smile   
In Heartland's dramatic season finale, Bart passes away and his widow would like Nathaniel to give the eulogy at his funeral. Meanwhile, panic ensues when it's discovered a former donor had cancer and it has been passed to the recipients of her organs. Kate feels responsible for the disaster and scrambles to find replacement organs. Dr. Jonas uses the opportunity to tell Kate how he really feels about her.

SOURCE

Author: bala    Time: 3-26-2008 03:03     Subject: Joan of Arcadia Season 1 Guide

1.  Pilot   
Sixteen year old Joan Girardi is approached by someone claiming to be God. He gives her a mission, get a job. Will Girardi, Joan's dad and new chief of police for Arcadia, is trying to solve the case of a serial killer.

2. The Fire and the Wood   
Joan enrolls in advanced-placement chemistry, after God asks her to stop being an underachiever; Will ruffles feathers during an arson investigation.

3.  Touch Move   
God encourages Joan to learn how to play chess; Will must work with a psychic on a missing toddler case; Helen hopes a miracle will enable Kevin to walk again.

4.  The Boat   
Helen fears Joan is becoming eccentric when she enthusiastically tackles her boat-building project; Will encourages Kevin to join a wheelchair basketball team.

5. Just Say No   
Joan learns from God that she's holding a garage sale on Saturday, which doesn't leave her much time to sort through her family's unwanted belongings. Among the items she unearths are paintings created by Helen during a dark period in her life. Elsewhere, Will goes to bat for a rape victim even though the district attorney feels the case isn't strong enough. Also, Joan catches the interest of a class charmer and a newspaper job falls right into Kevin's lap.

6.  Bringeth It On   
Joan gets a lesson in popularity when God tells her to try out for the cheerleading squad, and her efforts to impress two pom-pom girls pay off with an invite to hang out together outside of school. Meanwhile, Will's first case working with Det. Toni Williams involves an abandoned newborn left in a trash bin, presumably by a student from Arcadia High. Another story line has a classmate sensing a gay vibe in Luke.

7. . Death Be Not Whatever   
Joan baby-sits for a 6-year-old boy who is obsessed with death; officers assault a black man at a gas station.

8. The Devil Made Me Do It   
God's mysterious ways once again bewilder Joan, when He asks her to volunteer at the high-school art show, so that she can keep Adam Rove's sculpture from being exhibited. Elsewhere, Will feels pressure from the DA's office to call a man a hero after he shoots and kills a home intruder. Meanwhile, Kevin grows weary of receiving special treatment because he uses a wheelchair.

9.  St. Joan   
God wants Joan to score an "A" on a test about French saint Joan of Arc. As the teen hits the books, she draws comparisons to the life of the young heroine who claimed to hear divine voices and was burnt at the stake. Helen finds her daughter's newest obsession troublesome and urges Will to have the entire family visit a therapist. Meanwhile, Will is unjustly raked over the coals for shutting down a crack house.

10.  Drive, He Said   
Each of the Girardis deal with crises of varying seriousness, the worst of which puts Will at the mercy of a crazed gunman. The day also finds Helen reacting with mixed emotions after getting a positive result on a home-pregnancy test. Meanwhile, Joan dreads having to take her driver's exam, and Luke is presented with a major distraction just before he's supposed to compete in a high-stakes competition.

11. The Uncertainty Principle   
God instructs Joan to ask a troublemaker to the winter formal. Will uncovers secrets that could prove unfavorable to the former Chief of Police and other members of the city's government.

12. Jump   
Joan is saddened when she learns Rocky (Death Be Not Whatever) has passed away, causing her to further question God about life and death. Will loses his job when his discovery, and whistle blowing, of a political conspiracy causes the town government, and police department, to be resolved. While Luke continues to work on his science project and his growing attraction to Grace and Kevin is injured in a game of basketball.

13. Recreation   
At Helen's insistance, she and Will take a getaway to a spa, but all does not go well when Will cannot forget about his job. And with the parents away, the kids are up to a little recreation of their own; Kevin and his boss, Rebecca, find it hard to ignore their mutual attraction; Joan, as she is trying to sort out her feelings for Adam, is instructed by God to throw a party while her parents are away; Luke helps Joan pull off a successful party.

14. State of Grace   
God tells Joan to join the debate team, where her partner has a stuttering problem. A new security system is implemented at Arcadia High School. After the art teacher quits, Helen wonders if she would be right for the job. Both Kevin and Luke separately deal with the aftermath of a kiss. And Will and Toni deal with a case involving a reverend accused of child molestation.

15. Night Without Stars   
Joan's newest mission from God is to work with kids, so she volunteers to help babysit children of abused mothers; Joan becomes jealous when Adam falls for one of the volunteers; Kevin starts to get cocky again and sleeps with his girlfriend, Rebecca; previous events emotionally catch up with Will; and Luke makes a shocking admission to Kevin.

16.  Double Dutch   
God tells Joan to learn to jump rope with a group of inner-city teens, one of whom Joan discovers is homeless. Kevin goes on a date, but not with who you think.

17.  No Bad Guy   
After Joan stands up for one of her classmates being bullied, an embarrassing picture of Joan, taken with a picture phone, is rapidly spread around school. God instructs Joan to join the band. Will must deal with an elderly driver who accidentally killed several people.

18.  Requiem for a Third Grade Ashtray   
God instructs Joan to help out with the a chaotic Girardi household; Adam has his first art show; Will and Toni witness a carjacking. Will and Toni, while making an arrest, get stuck in an elevator with a pregnant woman who is about to give birth; Kevin believes he might be recovering some sensation in his stomach area and gets an EMG (a nerve conduction) test done.

19.  Do the Math   
God tells Joan to take piano lessons; Joan helps her piano teacher deal with her past; Joan learns a painful secret Will and Helen have been keeping from the family; Iris becomes suspicious of Adam and Joan closeness.

20.  Anonymous   
Joan joins the yearbook staff, per God's request, and decides to use this assignment as a means of impressing Adam... Feeling threatened that Iris and Adam continue to share a bond over their passion for art, Joan vows to discover a hidden talent that Adam will admire. However, her disastrous attempt to be the yearbook's star photographer soon adds to her insecurities about losing him. Meanwhile, Will and Toni attempt to set up a sting for a man who is planning to hire a hitman to murder his wife.

21. Vanity, Thy Name Is Human   
Joan takes a cosmetics class, per God's request, and Kevin doesn't react well to crossing paths with the last girlfriend he dated before his disabling accident... Glynis' flattering makeover attracts a great deal of positive attention at school, which only adds to Joan's disappointment when Adam fails to notice her own new look. Meanwhile, Kevin, who remains bitter with the belief that he had been dumped by Beth because he had become a paraplegic, harshly rebuffs her efforts to make peace with him.

22.  The Gift   
After God tells Joan to give Adam a gift, she finds something that leads her to wonder if God's suggesting she have sex with him... While secretly searching through Adam's backpack for gift ideas, Joan is stunned to find a condom there. She soon wonders if sex is the "gift" God had in mind, and she nervously ponders whether or not she'd be ready for such a big step. Meanwhile, Kevin begins covering court proceedings for the paper and ends up causing a stir in one of Will's cases.

23.  Silence  
When the hospitalized Joan is diagnosed with Lyme disease, she begins to question if she's been seeing God or merely experiencing the hallucinations that can be symptomatic of her condition... Upon hearing that Joan may have been suffering from the symptoms of Lyme Disease for months, a somewhat relieved Will and Helen believe this news may explain Joan's mood swings and atypical behavior, while a concerned Adam wonders if Joan will be different upon her recovery. Meanwhile, the hospitalized Joan experiences a crisis of faith -- and considers revealing to someone close to her that she's been talking to God. In separate circumstances, Helen and Will begin to rethink their belief systems after, respectively, experiencing spiritual dreams and miraculous events.

SOURCE

Author: bala    Time: 3-26-2008 03:17     Subject: Joan of Arcadia Season 2 Guide

1.  Only Connect     
After a summer of therapy and with school resuming Joan tries to return to a "normal" life even as she ignores God, who keeps reappearing; Will is sued for emotional distress by Andy Baker, whose drunk driving caused the accident that paralyzed Kevin; Luke and Grace try to adjust to their relationship.

2. Out of Sight     
Judith, a wild friend of Joan's from summer camp, starts school at Arcadia High; Will investigates a drive-by shooting; Kevin confronts Andy about the on-going lawsuit.

3.  Back to the Garden      
God instructs Joan to start a community garden; Judith continues her downward spiral; Luke puts up a strong front with Grace; a former police informant is killed setting Will and Carlisle on a mission to find corrupt cops.

4.  The Cat      
God has Joan adopt a wild cat; Helen's Aunt Olive has a stroke while visiting; Will calls Internal Affairs to investigate for corrupt cops..

5.  The Election      
Things get dirty in a student council election as God instructs Joan to support a candidate; Helen must deal with a student who protests another students work of art.

6.   Wealth of Nations     
God tells Joan to help her mother collect clothes for the homeless; Kevin attempts stand-up comedy in order to impress Beth; Will wants to counter-sue the Bakers.

7.  P.O.V.     
Joan struggles with the pressures of Junior year; God assigns Joan to work on a videography; Adam and Judith work on a project together; Will, Kevin, and Helen meet with a lawyer to discuss a counter-lawsuit.

8.  Friday Night      
After being prodded by Judith to go on a real date, Joan and Adam nervously prepare for a romantic night at a fancy French restaurant. Little do they know that Judith has subsequently made some misguided plans for herself for that evening, which later causes the guilt-ridden Joan to wonder if she could have prevented her friend's misfortune.

9.   No Future      
As Joan begins to deal with Judith's death, she faces the added pressure of having to relive the day of Kevin's accident during her deposition. Meanwhile, Will feels guilty as he recalls how poorly he treated Kevin in the hours preceding his accident. Additionally, Grace reluctantly agrees to join Luke for dinner at the Girardi's on his birthday.

10.  The Book of Questions      
While helping Grace shop for a dress for the occasion, Joan is delighted to finally meet Grace's seemingly perfect mother, Sarah. However, when Sarah's drinking problem becomes evident, Joan begins to understand why Grace is so private – and why she's long been avoiding having her bat mitzvah. Meanwhile, Luke racks his brain to come up with a meaningful bat mitzvah gift for Grace. Additionally, Adam and Joan have different ways of coping with Judith's death.

11. Dive     
As Joan tries to work her way up to the high dive despite her acrophobia, Luke attempts to overcome his paralyzing fear of undertaking an activity at which he might fail. Meanwhile, Will continues his quest to find Judith's killer, and Kevin goes on a date with Beth. Additionally, while reflecting on Judith's death and Kevin's accident, Helen becomes overwhelmed with concern about her family being in harm's way.

12. Game Theory      
Despite everyone's protests, Joan allows her snobby, Ivy League-educated guidance counselor to advise her against applying to college. However, after Joan relays her plans to Roger, an engaging college student on the campus she's visiting, he tells her that college is attainable and persuades her to hire him as a tutor. Meanwhile, Adam becomes jealous of Joan's rapport with Roger; Will sees a dark side of Lucy; Helen questions her commitment to Catholicism, and Beth finds it difficult to resume a relationship with the wheelchair-bound Kevin.

13. Queen of the Zombies     
God instructs Joan to try out for the school play; Adam builds the sets for the play; Grace becomes jealous of Luke and Glynis.

14. The Rise & Fall of Joan Girardi      
After saving a girl's life Joan suddenly becomes famous but she soon learns fame is fleeting and can even turn against you; Adam has a job interview that doesn't quite go the way he wants; tension builds between Lucy and Will; as Luke prepares to get his drivers license Grace tries to educate him on the harmful impact vehicles have on the environment.

15.  Romancing the Joan     
God wants Joan to do an extra credit assignment on Romantic poetry; Adam takes on a perky and cute assistant (special guest star Haylie Duff); Lucy gets a promotion; Helen takes a break from her Catholic studies; Kevin decides to get back into the dating game.

16.   Independence Day     
Incensed that Will and Helen have forbidden her to go to a concert with Adam and stay overnight with him in his father's camper, Joan goes anyway. After Joan has a conversation with God about free will, she decides to use it as a rationale for lying to her mother in order to go on the trip as she's convinced that Helen simply wants her to remain a dependent little girl.

17.   Shadows and Light      
Joan is convinced that she's meant to help Stevie keep her part-time job with Adam, despite Stevie's mother's order that she quit. In an effort to supply Stevie with the Social Security number that Stevie's mother is withholding, Joan gets Kevin to use his investigative reporting skills. Kevin's findings end up leading Will to make a discovery that quickly turns Stevie's world upside-down. Meanwhile, Adam is upset with Joan for telling Helen that he tried to have sex with her, and Kevin is conflicted when the local television station asks him to do a report that pertains to paralysis.

18.   Secret Service     
After Price discovers Joan holding an empty egg carton near his freshly egged car, he wrongly assumes she's the culprit and punishes her with a weekend of community service. Without more direction from God than to rise above the injustice, Joan tries to figure out if she's meant to help a bitter former nun, Lilly, who is overseeing the service project, or one of the social outcasts who are serving as a result of their own offenses. Meanwhile, Joan's also upset that her reluctance to begin a sexual relationship with Adam is driving a wedge between them. Also, Adam meets a troubled artist at the community center; Joan gets Luke a job at the bookstore; Kevin has another car accident.

19.  Trial and Error      
Joan prepares to prosecute a case for a mock trial at school, per God's request, while enthusiastically planning a way to celebrate her one-year anniversary with Adam, who has secretly betrayed her. Joan surprises everyone with her passion in prosecuting a mock case against the equally motivated defense attorney, Grace. Meanwhile, while trying to hide his guilt from Joan as she plans a special anniversary night out with him, Adam decides to confess his wrongdoing to an appalled Grace. Meanwhile, Will investigates the murder of an eight-year-old girl and Helen continues her study of catholicism.

20.  Spring Cleaning      
In the wake of Joan's difficult breakup with Adam, God tells her to do some therapeutic cleaning, which ends up putting her in the middle of a scandal involving her guidance counselor... As part of Joan's clean sweep, she returns everything Adam ever gave her, which only adds to the awkwardness between them. Meanwhile, when Joan returns some items to Mr. Tuchman that he loaned her, a jealous student with feelings for Tuchman vindictively tells the school authorities that Tuchman initiated intimate relationships with both her and Joan. Also, Kevin considers getting a place of his own.

21.  Common Thread     
Joan and Grace fear the worst when, on the heels of failed attempts to reconnect with Joan, the emotionally fragile Adam goes missing during a hike... Despite Grace's attempts to foster a more comfortable rapport between her friends, Joan is intent on hurting Adam with her rebuffs, which she regrets when it appears that his life may be in danger. Meanwhile, Helen is shocked when a priest tells her that the man who raped her 25 years ago would like her to visit his deathbed so he may apologize. Also, Luke is dismayed and intrigued when he learns that Friedman has been getting stoned.

22.  Something Wicked This Way Comes     
God tells Joan that her last two years were just practice for her greatest challenge, which will be to face off against a mysterious man who, though he also talks to God, has a sinister agenda... Initially, Joan is simply curious about Ryan Hunter, the charming, wealthy and influential man who revealed to her that he also speaks to God, and who rescued Adam from the woods during a storm. However, she soon discovers Ryan's dark side and is alarmed that he's insinuated himself into the lives of her loved ones, who are quick to dismiss Joan's qualms about him.

SOURCE

Author: bala    Time: 3-26-2008 03:27     Subject: Burn Notice Season 1 Guide

1.  Pilot   
Michael Westen is a spy who receives a "burn notice" while on assignment. Spies are not fired, rather they are issued a burn notice to let the agent know their services are no longer required.
Penniless, Michael returns to his roots in Miami where he freelances his skills to earn money. First up, Michael helps a man clear his name after valuable pieces of art and jewellery are stolen.

2. Identity   
Michael helps Madeline's friend retrieve money from a swindler, and in return he receives information about some visitors that came to his mother's home.

3.  Fight or Flight   
A drug dealer is witnessed brutally beating up a man by a single mother. Oleg asks Michael to help the woman, Cara, his best waitress after she stops showing up for work.

4. Old Friends   
Michael's friend, Bill, asks for the spy's help in freeing his daughter from a prostitution ring. Meanwhile, Michael dodges multiple assassination attempts.

5.  Family Business   
Michael infiltrates a family of gunrunners who are pressuring an airport supervisor and his pregnant wife. The FBI begin to put pressure on Sam to gather more information on Michael.

6.  Unpaid Debts   
Michael discovers a surprise aboard a boat he has retrieved from Jamaican gangsters. Meanwhile, a CSS agent urges Michael to stop his investigation into who burned him.

7.  Broken Rules   
Michael poses as a thief and infiltrates a crime gang that's terrorizing a merchant.

8. Wanted Man   
Michael helps Fiona track down a jewel thief as she believes the alleged thief is innocent.

9. Hard Bargain   
A man's fiancée is kidnapped from the house he is looking after. Meanwhile, Michael is offered information on how he can clear his burn notice.

10. False Flag   
Michael is hired to track down a woman's estranged husband, who has disappeared with their son. Michael soon finds himself pitted against somebody just as skilled and dangerous as he is.

11.  Dead Drop (1)   
Sam takes on a case for a woman named Gillian, who is being blackmailed into using her security clearance to help smuggle heroin into the United States. Meanwhile, Michael is busy trying to arrange a meeting with Philip Cowan.

12 Loose Ends (2)   
Michael must rescue Sam from heroin smugglers, who happen to be ex-Special Forces, while also evading agents who are out to get him.

SOURCE

Author: bala    Time: 3-26-2008 03:41     Subject: Robin Hood Season 1 Guide

1. Will You Tolerate This?   

Robin, Earl of Huntingdon, returns home after five years fighting the Crusades to discover his England is not the same England he once knew. He must make a choice to compromise his values of honour and justice and adapt to the new order or make a stand to save four innocent lives.

2. Sheriff Got Your Tongue?   

Little John and his band of outlaws are proving a difficult problem to overcome for Robin and his men. The Sheriff retaliates against the Robin's defection by threatening the people of Locksley. Robin is given a choice: Surrender or allow the people of Locksley to suffer.

3. Who Shot the Sheriff?   

The Sheriff's bailiff is murdered and rumours point to Robin being the culprit. However, he believes it to be a do-gooder known as the Nightwatchman. Robin and the Sheriff form an unholy alliance to find the true identity of the murderer.

4. Parent Hood   

Roy is captured by the Sheriff and he is given a choice - kill Robin or watch his mother hang.The Outlaws find a baby in the forest and try to find the parents. Marian defies the Sheriff and he plots her punishment.

5. Turk Flu   

Robin must be patient when the Nottingham Fair comes to town bringing with it the temptation of the silver arrow competition. Before he can compete Robin must first deal with the Sheriff's latest plan of using Saracen slaves as labour in his deadly mine. Can Robin, with the help of the Nightwatchman, defeat Nottingham's plan in time for the competition?

6.  The Taxman Cometh   

When Robin and his gang encounter Flaxton, a farmer, and his son while on their way to Nottingham it doesn't take them long to discover all is not as it seems. When they discover that Flaxton is actually a tax inspector, on his way to count the mountain of tax silver in Nottingham Castle a plan is hatched to allow Robin access to the castle vault.

7. Brothers In Arms   

Returning from a visit to teach the Sheriff's bent pawnbroker a lesson, Robin and his gang encounter another gang of outlaws - just in time to save them from a beating. When their leader turns out to be Alan-A-Dale's brother, Tom, Robin must decide if he should allow the other outlaws to join his gang.

8.  Tattoo? What Tattoo?   

As King Richard's birthday comes around Robin is shocked to discover a terrible secret about Sir Guy of Gisborne. Meanwhile Djaq has been captured and is being held by the Sheriff, with Robin distracted by Gisborne’s secret can the gang complete a successful rescue without him?

9.  A Thing or Two About Loyalty   

Lambert, a friend of Sir Guy of Gisborne and castle scientist, realises that lives could be at risk if his latest invention were to fall into the Sheriff's hands. When Lambert won't make more of the invention, an "explosive" black powder, he is put into the dungeons by the furious Sheriff. Much volunteers to get himself arrested so he can help Lambert from within, but will he get more than he has bargained for?

10. Peace? Off!   

Robin saves an arsonist from burning Locksley Church and brings him back to the forest, the gang are reluctant to feel sympathy for him - until they realise who he is and where he's been.

Peace is on the table as an emissary from Saladin visits England to negotiate with Prince John, but instead the Sheriff attempts to hold him for ransom. When Robin discovers the plot, he makes plans for the ransom money - but what will he have to face to get it?

11.  Dead Man Walking   

When Little John's son is arrested in Locksley, John moves to protect his son from the Sheriff's law - and is quickly thrown in Nottingham's dungeon. Alice is surprised to find her husband is still alive.

12. The Return Of The King   

The news of King Richard's return to England reaches Robin and the gang - and it means one thing; Marian's marriage to Gisborne is looming closer. Marian attempts to steal Gisborne's money and distribute it to the villagers, Robin tries to find out more about Gisborne's crimes. But then tragedy strikes for the Nightwatchman at Locksley Manor..

13.  A Clue: No   

In the final episode of the series. Robin of Locksley mourns the loss of Marian. But in the final farewells from the group a shocking discovery is made.....

SOURCE

Author: bala    Time: 3-26-2008 04:03     Subject: Robin hood season 2 guide

1. Sisterhood

Robin and the gang have been busy constructing their ingenious new camp, but, when Knighton Hall is razed and Marian and Edward are taken to the castle under house arrest, it's clear that the rules have changed.

2. The Booby And The Beast

In his first mission since discovering the devastating truth about operation Shah Mat, Robin launches an abortive raid on Nottingham Castle's new Strong Room.

3. Child Hood

When a group of boys accidentally stumbles on Gisborne's weapons testing site, all but one is taken prisoner.When the alarm's raised, Robin hatches a plan. But with Gisborne armed to the hilt in an indestructible suit of armour, a rescue attempt is more difficult than it might first appear.
Robin must think fast if he\'s to save a boy's life and stop a vital part of the Sheriff's war machine...

4. The Angel of Death

The Sheriff and his sinister scientist, Joseph (pretending to be the Nightwatchman), test a poison, blaming the ill effects on the pestilence.

5. Ducking And Diving

A horrified Robin realises that his plan to capture the Sheriff's spy, Henry of Lewes, has failed because he has a traitor in his gang. Fearing for Marian's safety in the castle, Robin sets about rooting out the turncoat. His only clue is supplied by Marian: the spy's meeting place is located at the Trip To Jerusalem Inn, where the traitor outlaw sells his secrets to Gisborne.

6. For England...!

The Sheriff's Black Knights gather at the castle to attend a feast and declare their allegiance to Prince John by signing the Great Pact of Nottingham. With the outlaws disguised as entertainers, Robin infiltrates the castle to join forces with the only man who can stop them: former Sheriff Edward's old ally and Black Knight, the Sheriff of Winchester. Winchester's territory is key to the Sheriff's Shah Mat plan that will apprehend a homecoming King Richard at the southern ports.

7. Show Me The Money

Robin is determined to get hold of the Great Pact of Nottingham, written proof of the Sheriff's treason. So when lovelorn Knight John of York and his chest of silver pass by Robin and the gang, and the Knight begs the outlaws to take pity on him and save his girl, Robin formulates a plan.

8. Get Carter!

Marian wakes up in Sherwood Forest on the first day of the rest of her life as an outlaw with Robin and his gang. Surprising everyone with a new energy and recklessness, however, she jeopardises the gang's mission to bring aid to Clun Village after it's ransacked by the Sheriff's men.

9. Lardner's Ring

A mortally wounded, one-legged messenger from King Richard flees Locksley Manor pursued by Gisborne's men and ends up in the arms of Robin. In his dying breath, he tells Robin that the King needs him to return to fight in the Holy Land, and utters the word "Lardner".

The Sheriff is furious that the messenger got away, especially now that he and Gisborne are also on the hunt for Lardner, having received a prediction from a fortune-telling Fool that the "ring of Lardner" spells trouble.

10. Walkabout

The Sheriff disappears into Sherwood while sleepwalking as a messenger of Prince John arrives and sends word of his absence. The Prince plans to burn down Nottingham and Gisborne turns to Robin to help track down the missing Sheriff, and save the people of Nottingham.

11. Treasure of the Nation

A messenger from the King arrives with a mission for Robin, but they are all surprised when the King's treasure is revealed.

12. A Good Day To Die

Robin and the Outlaws arrive at a barn for Robin's birthday party, only to find that they are surrounded by The Sheriff's mercenaries and won't be let out alive.

The Outlaws share their secrets with one another whilst the traitor, Allan A Dale, realises that The Sheriff and Gisborne are heading to the Holy Land to kill the King. Fearless Marian takes it upon herself to stop the Sheriff in his tracks while Allan must choose his allegiance. Will Robin realise that the mercenaries are merely there to distract him from The Sheriff's new dastardly plan, and will Allan come to his senses?While sharing secrets, Djaq admits to Will that she loves him.

13. We Are Robin Hood

Robin and the Outlaws, The Sheriff, Gisborne and Marian are now in the Holy Land. Robin warns the King of the impending threat to his life, but The Sheriff's cunning has prevailed; instead of a heroes' welcome, Robin and the Outlaws are treated as traitors...

Marian makes a final attempt to redeem Gisborne – if he kills The Sheriff, he will have everything he wants, including her. Will fear of The Sheriff or the smell of power win the battle for Gisborne's soul?

The battle for England is on. Will Robin be released in time to save the King's life? Will Marian escape from the clutches of The Sheriff? High stakes and ultimate tragedy ensue...

SOURCE

Author: bala    Time: 3-26-2008 04:37     Subject: Standoff Season 1 Guide

1. Pilot   
The pilot introduces Matt and Emily, a man and a woman who deal with their personal relationship while focusing on their jobs as hostage negotiators. In this episode, the CNU deals with two separate crises: one regarding an estranged father about to lose custody of his sons and another revolving a young man who takes control of a coffee shop.

2.  Circling   
An air traffic controller hijacks the control tower to protest his innocence after he is blamed for a plane crash that killed 180 people. Matt and Emily discover the hijacker might be dealing with more than the accusation when they learn his wife is having an affair.

3. Shanghai'd   
When the daughter of an Asian crime lord is kidnapped, Matt and Emily begin negotiating with the kidnapper for her safe return, thus compromising the investigation of the Organized Crime Division in the process. However, they quickly run into trouble when the Chief of the Organized Crime Division steps in and arrests the girl's father. Matt and Emily must find a way to save the girl without Bureau heads finding out.

4. Partners in Crime   
During a confrontation at a bank robbery, Emily is taken hostage by the two bank robbers. Matt uses his people skills to catch the robbers after he determines they are a couple in love

5. Life Support   
A young boy takes hostages in a hospital because the doctor is needs to operate on his terminally ill sister is on vacation and the other surgeons refuse to perform the procedure without him. Matt and Emily are called to save the hostages and help the boy.

6.  One Shot Stop   
The Greater Los Angeles Sniper (GLA) begins killing again after nearly eight years of inactivity, which causes unprecedented multi-agency co-operation. As motive changes come to light, Matt and Emily begin to suspect this is the work of a copycat, which begins a race against time to catch the real sniper before he kills again.

7. Man of Steele   
A man becomes enraged when he learns a surrogate mother for his child in an illegal adoption was a fraud. After he shoots the social worker who arranged the adoption, he takes the baby and the babysitter hostage at the surrogate mother's home. Matt and Emily are called to negotiate when the man calls radio personality, Avery Steele, to defend himself, and the standoff goes live on the air in Los Angeles.

8.  Heroine   
After Matt and Emily save a young woman from a hostage situation, they learn the woman could be the victim of a stalker. Although Emily learns the woman has feelings for Matt and could be making false claims, Matt is determined to save her again.

9.  Peer Group   
Believing his sons have been tormented by school bullies and are planning a counterattack, a distraught father contacts the CNU after he finds notebooks and blueprints of his sons' school. Matt and Emily arrive too late to stop the boys, who have already kidnapped the bullies, and are torturing them and broadcasting it on the internet.

10.  The Accidental Negotiator   
The CNU is called in to deal with a crisis situation at the headquarters of a credit union after an armed man takes a recently fired worker hostage. Meanwhile, the relationship between Matt and Emily is strained after she leaves his apartment early in the morning without waking him.

11. Borderline   
When capturing a drug lord takes them to Mexico, Matt and Emily become stranded without an escape plan. The two then must extricate themselves from a bad situation by using their negotiation skills after the predicament becomes violent.

12. No Strings   
When a U.S. Customs and Border Protection agent tries to bring a foreign container into the Los Angeles port without an inspection, the FBI and police step in when the agent takes three of his own colleagues hostage. Meanwhile, Emily contemplates accepting a one-year assignment on a Special Task Force in Quantico that would mean being separated from Matt and is disturbed by his response.

13. Backfire   
Emily is left alone to negotiate a hostage crisis on a commuter train while Matt deals with a schizophrenic patient who has taken his therapist and her husband hostage.

14. Road Trip   
When a fanatic polygamous cult leader abducts one of his wives who had tried to escape, Matt and Emily discover a plot for revenge that could lead to the deaths of many other people.

15.  Lie to Me   
When a young boy is abducted from the Santa Monica Pier, Emily is thrown into the middle of the crisis. The situation becomes volatile when her personal life is brought into the public eye and she must confront her demons in order to save the child.

16.  Ex-Factor   
Cheryl becomes personally involved in the case after the key witness in a federal money-laundering case and his wife are kidnapped and held hostage.

17. Kids in the Hall   
When the teenaged inmates at a juvenile detention center take control of the jail and take guards hostage, Matt and Emily learn their goal is not to break out, but to keep the facility open after it was scheduled to be torn down.

18.  Severance   
The CNU resolves a hostage situation when a corporate executive takes 16 hostages in the company's boardroom. A second crisis involves a domestic situation that results in Matt and Emily questioning a decision they had made during the standoff.

SOURCE

Author: bala    Time: 3-26-2008 05:20     Subject: ANDROMEDA - Season 2 Episode Guide

1. The Widening Gyre (2)   

Dylan and Rommie make their way to the Magog Worldship to save Magog egg infested Tyr and Harper, as the Andromeda is critically damaged.

2. . Exit Strategies   

Returning from getting parts for the Andromeda, the Eureka Maru tries to elude a group of Nietzscheans, but crash lands on an ice-covered planet.

3. A Heart for Falsehood Framed   

The crew choose to lead negotiations to resolve the return of the Hegemon's Heart from the Chichin to the Than by replacing it with a fake.

4.  Pitiless as the Sun   

After Trance is taken prisoner on the planet of Inaris, she is questioned for causing a civil war fifteen years ago.

5. . Last Call at the Broken Hammer   

Hunting for the woman who set up the only major interstellar alliance since the Fall, Dylan finds himself in a bar at the edge of a desert wasteland, trying to fend of a Kalderan attack.

6.  All Too Human   

Rommie sets out to extract an informant, but winds up stuck on a planet with a strong hatred and fear of Androids.

7.  Una Salus Victus   

After discovering Tyr has hidden the remains of Drago Musevini on board the Andromeda, Dylan questions Tyr's loyalty. Beka and a Nietzchean both race to repair their ships before the other destroys them, and Harper is left in command of the Andromeda, and must decide whether or not to protect a convoy and risk losing the Andromeda.

8.  Home Fires   

A stranger gives Dylan a message from his dead fiancée leading him to an untouched world with descendants of his former crew and friends, including the descendant of his treacherous former best friend.

9.  Into the Labyrinth   

A Commonwealth conference becomes a backdrop for Magog espionage, while Harper tries to discover how one of their spies managed to remove some of his Magog larvae.

10.  The Prince   

Teen royalty is the key to the crew quelling an alien uprising, as Dylan and Tyr become co-regents to a recently orphaned young prince.

11.  Bunker Hill   

The crew returns for the first time to Earth, where Harper and his cousin try to save the home world from Nietzschean occupation.

12. Ouroboros   

Harper enlists the help of Chief Technical Director Hohne to build a machine that will fold space to remove the Magog eggs, but it's affecting time, as well.

13.  Lava and Rockets   

Fleeing an ambush, Dylan hijacks a civilian ship. Unfortunately, the ship is captained by a new female pilot. While Dylan and the pilot get to know one another, the rest of the team tries to figure out who was behind the ambush.

14.  Be All My Sins Remembered   

When an old friend of Beka's dies, she tells the crew about her past.

15.  Dance of the Mayflies   

The crew of Andromeda encounters plague victims infected by a hostile, nanobot-based life form out to take over the ship.

16.  In Heaven Now Are Three   

Beka, Dylan, and Trance attempt to find the Engine of Creation, an artifact able to rearrange space and time.

17.  The Things We Cannot Change   

Dylan wakes up to find a wife and kids, but he doesn't accept that it is real. Meanwhile, Dylan's body is slowly dying from lack of oxygen, as he spins around in a space suit.

18.  The Fair Unknown   

The crew encounters the Vedrans, the long-lost founders of the Commonwealth.

19.  Belly of the Beast   

The Andromeda is swallowed by a space creature, which is believed to be a mythological planet eater.

20.  The Knight, Death, and the Devil   

Having learned of a POW camp containing a fleet of captured High Guard warships from the fall of the Commonwealth, Dylan mounts a rescue mission but arrive to find out that the ships are not willing to serve anyone including the restored Commonwealth.

21.  Immaculate Perception   

As Tyr is determined to help the Nietzscheans because his wife's colony is one of the prides being attacked, he learns that he is a father.

22.  Tunnel at the End of the Light (1)   

The crew of the Andromeda meet an alien race from another universe they were destined to face.

SOURCE

[ Last edited by bala at 3-27-2008 12:23 ]
Author: bala    Time: 3-26-2008 05:34     Subject: ANDROMEDA - Season 3 Episode Guide

1.If the Wheel Is Fixed (2)   

After Tyr and Beka get trapped in a dimensional tunnel, the crew attempts to reconstruct the situation to rescue them.

2.  The Shards of Rimni   

Dylan is framed for murder in order to blackmail him for a shard he possesses.

3. . Mad to Be Saved   

The Andromeda picks up a group of refugees who have been subjected to psychological and physical torture.

4.  Cui Bono   

Beka's Uncle Sid returns, as a candidate for a leader of the Commonwealth. He plans to use the Andromeda to help his chances, but an assassin has other plans for him.

5. The Lone and Level Sands   

As Dylan, Rommie, Tyr and Harper flee from the Ogami, they encounter a ship with no slipstream drive, the Bellerophon, sent from Earth to explore space over 3000 years ago.

6.  Slipfighter the Dogs of War   

After finding out that a planet is developing Nova Bombs and testing them on a nearby star and planet, Dylan takes it upon himself to disarm them.

7.  The Leper's Kiss   

Dylan sets out to find an assassin known as The Leper who is trying to kill his good friend Marshall Man Ka-Lupe.

8.  For Whom the Bell Tolls   

The crew begins to see a ghost of one of the original crew.

9.  And Your Heart Will Fly Away...   

A man, who had hired Tyr to kill his true love, returns.

10. The Unconquerable Man   

Gaheris Rhade sets out to reshape the universe according to his will and restore order amid the chaos.

11.  Delenda Est   

The Andromeda tries to stop mysterious attacks occurring on nearby planets and outposts.

12. The Dark Backward   

To save the Andromeda from a lethal intruder, Trance goes through a series of diverse scenarios.

13. . The Risk All Point   

When Dylan is invited to the launch of the first Commonwealth ship made in 307 years, the ship explodes and sabotage is suspected.

14. The Right Horse   

When an old flame of Beka's is arrested ona planet where only the truth is told, it's up to the Andromeda and her crew to save the day.

15. What Happens to a Rev Deferred?   

As the Andromeda responds to a distress call from a planet on the brink of destruction, the crew intercepts a transmission from Rev Bem on a ship returning to the surface.

16.  Point of the Spear   

When the Andromeda responds to a request to destroy atmosphere generators on Samsarra, they encounter a battle group of Pyrians and stand off until the Commonwealth fleet arrives.

17.  Vault of the Heavens   

After receiving a message from an unknown planet, the crew of the Andromeda takes it upon themselves to save the people. The strange thing is that the message is from a woman and it is going directly into Dylan's head and no one else can hear it.

18.  Deep Midnight's Voice   

The Andromeda searches for the Deep Midnights Voice, and old Nietzschean slipscout device, which enables mapping of every meter of the slipstream.

19.  The Illusion of Majesty   

The Andromeda ends up in the Prolon System where they discover a hibernation capsule occupied by a woman impersonating a dead princess.

20.  Twilight of the Idols   

A guerrilla army ambushes Dylan and Tyr while they are searching for the Quachic Pride of the Nietzscheans in the desert world of Amarna.

21.  Day of Judgement, Day of Wrath   

When the crew prepares for the launch of The Resolution of Hector, they soon discover that Rommie has had a change of mind and is now working against the crew.

22.  Shadows Cast by a Final Salute (1)   

When the Andromeda is attacked by the Dragons to receive the bones of Drago Musevini something seems array. Dylan then discovers that Tyr has united all of the Nietzschean people under his son, the genetic reincarnation of Drago Musevini.

SOURCE

[ Last edited by bala at 3-27-2008 12:38 ]
Author: bala    Time: 3-26-2008 05:47     Subject: ANDROMEDA - Season 4 Episode Guide

1. Answers Given to Questions Never Asked (2)   

Paroo, a seemingly psychotic Collector, simultaneously takes credit and blames Dylan for the fall of the Commonwealth. He also claims to be holding captive the Triumvir Tri-Jema. The crew must decide whether to accompany Dylan on yet another odds-defying journey to save the Universe or to retire in relative safety.

2.  Pieces of Eight   

A power-hungry man named Citizen Eight seeks to manipulate the Commonwealth for his own gain. Dylan receives an unsettling view of his future from a prophetic alien.

3.  Waking the Tyrant's Device   

Dylan and his friend Molly Noguchi try to prevent the maker of the Magog Worldship from deploying an army of androids.

4. Double or Nothingness   

Dylan plays a deadly game against two gamblers, but not everything is as real as it seems.

5.  Harper/Delete   

The ultimate weapon falls into the hands of a Nietzschean pirate, leaving Harper to disarm it before the Magog arrive.

6.  Soon the Nearing Vortex (1)   

The reappearance of Tyr Anasazi and Telemachus Rhade leads to a race to obtain the Route of Ages, which will direct the owner to the location of the Abyss itself. Dylan and the crew plan to use it as a weapon, while Tyr plans on bargaining with the Abyss in hopes of it sparing his empire.

7.  The World Turns All Around Her (2)   

In a race against Tyr to control the Route of Ages, the crew find themselves in another universe. To save them, Trance finally reveals who and what she really is.

8. Conduit to Destiny   

The crew assists in the search for escaped prisoners on a new Commonwealth member world. Dylan finds himself playing a role in an ancient prophecy.

9.  Machinery of the Mind   

Harper attends a conference of the Commonwealth's greatest minds. Unfortunately, a mysterious assassin has plans for that collected brilliance. Meanwhile, Dylan is being escorted to meet with Tri-Lorn.

10. Exalted Reason, Resplendent Daughter   

The crew searches for a princess abducted by a ruthless pirate. As usual, nothing is as it seems. Along the way, a secret from Beka's past is revealed.

11. The Torment, the Release   

Tri-Lorn demands Dylan to submit himself for trial to turn over Rhade in order to avoid civil war.

12. The Spider's Stratagem   

The crew encounters a cargo ship with one hundred life forms in a secret hold, and bio-armor on board.

13.  The Warmth of an Invisible Light   

Harper's experiment on an unfinished cloaking device goes awry, and Dylan ends up in an alternate reality.

14. The Others   

The crew rescues two people from a spaceship, the leaders of opposing sides in a long civil war on a nearby planet.

15.  Fear Burns Down to Ashes   

The Collectors have been using a drug to modify people's behavior, discovering their fears in efforts to control or break them. This is their solution for dealing with Dylan. Led by a message from Rev Bem, claiming to have a weapon that can defeat the oncoming darkness, Dylan lands on a drug-trafficking planet, and is soon taken captive by the Collectors.

16.Lost in a Space that Isn't There   

After being repeatedly attacked by bounty hunters after several evasive slipstream jumps, Dylan determines that there must be a mole on board.

17. Abridging the Devil's Divide   

While on a mission on the Eureka Maru, Dylan, Rhade and Harper are captured by the Templars. The Patriarch of the Templars presses Harper to help him build a time bridge to 210 years in the future. Meanwhile, Beka, Trance and Rommie chase down smuggler ships.

18.  Trusting the Gordian Maze   

While the Andromeda is confronted by the Commonwealth fleet and Tri-Jema, Dylan must decide whether or not he can entrust the Route of Ages to them, while being tempted by a beautiful Commonwealth spy.

19.  A Symmetry of Imperfection   

Rommie's emotions cause one of Harpers fail-safes to activate, cutting her off from her core AI and shutting down all the ship's systems. This creates problems, especially when a satellite ship from the Magog world ship could come out of slipstream at any moment.

20. . Time out of Mind   

The death of a man named Weslow, from Beka's past, sends the crew in search of an archive that can let Beka relive some of her childhood experiences so that she may make sense of Weslow's dying words.

21.  The Dissonant Interval (1)   

The Andromeda encounters the Arkology, a society that they believe is the closest to perfection humanity will ever achieve. But the Magog are close, and Dylan and the crew must convince the utopia that peace is not the answer. Conflict arises in the core crew when the leaders of Arkology do not wish to leave. Dylan wants to defend them, and Beka warns him that she's not going to stay and die defending an idea of peace.

22.  The Dissonant Interval (2)   

Beka decides to leave the crew to fight for themselves, but after all of the promises that everyone will be reunited, Trance tells them that they will never be as they are again. When the Magog Worldship finally re-encounters the Andromeda after two years, Rommie and Harper race to take the Arkology to slipstream, Rhade must teach the inhabitants to defend themselves, and Dylan and Trance fight off the invading Magog. But as the Andromeda becomes covered in swarmships, Trance tells Dylan that he and only he may escape this alive.

SOURCE

[ Last edited by bala at 3-27-2008 12:51 ]
Author: bala    Time: 3-26-2008 06:14     Subject: ANDROMEDA - Season 5 Episode Guide

1. The Weight (1)   

Dylan finds himself on Seefra-1, one of nine identical planets orbiting two suns. He soon encounters Rhade, who has abandoned all hope. Rhade hates Dylan for the hope he has brought, and when someone asks Dylan be killed, Rhade agrees to do it.

2.  The Weight (2)   

Dylan and Rhade receive a month-old distress signal from Beka. After following the coordinates she left, they find the Andromeda dead in space. On board, he finds Darregacorp engineers trying to salvage it, led by Jonah Derrega, and Beka Valentine.

3.  Phear Phactor Phenom   

When a valuable painting gets stolen after Beka, Rhade, and everyone else in the bar inhales a mysterious mist, Dylan jumps at the opportunity to win the reward for reclaiming it so the Andromeda can be repaired. After tracing the nanobots in the mist, they encounter Harper who is accompanied by a beautiful woman named Doyle. But Harper is caught up in the plans of Marika, who wants him to genetically engineer Vedrans, as well as to take over the Seefra system.

4. . Decay of the Angel   

When a slipstream event is detected in the Seefra system, Dylan, Rhade, and Beka try to find it, and their way out. Meanwhile, a man claiming to be from the future approaches Doyle, addressing her as Andromeda.

5.  The Eschatology of Our Present   

Beka learns she has existed in more than one place at one time when she meets a man who she knows is her father.

6.  When Goes Around...   

Dylan encounters Celine, a woman from his past who is trapped in a time loop. The two are happy to see each other, but Dylan knows he may have to choose between Celine and the survival of Seefra.

7.  Attempting Screed   

The unexpected return of Flavin takes Dylan on a journey through time, revealing mysteries surrounding Tarn Vedra, the Paradine, the battle with the Worldship, and Trance.

8. So Burn the Untamed Lands   

Dylan and Rhade attempt to infiltrate a mining camp where crystals are extracted, which contain the power needed to restore the Andromeda and leave the Seefra system.

9.  What Will Be Was Not   

When Trance believes Rhade and the crew blame her for their situation, she runs off into Seefra-1's underground tunnels. As Dylan and Doyle pursue her, they discover the use of ancient Vedran technology.

10.  The Test   

When an old man, with whom Harper is in negotiations over an artifact, dies, a stranger accuses the crew of murder.

11. Through a Glass Darkly   

Harper’s old friend Hohne who’s thought to be dead comes back to save Seefra-5 from being destroyed.

12. . Pride Before the Fall   

Beka’s new boyfriend Peter turns out to be a lethal adversary from previous times.

13. Moonlight Becomes You   

While Beka, Rhade, Doyle and Harper search for a treasure, Trance becomes fascinated by a man named Ione, the Sun God.

14.  Past Is Prolix   

The arrival of Trance's sun threatens to destroy all the planets except Seefra-1 unless the system problem is fixed.

15.  The Opposites of Attraction   

The avatar of the black hole, that trapped Dylan after the Nietzschean ambush, returns to get him back.

16.  Saving Light from a Black Sun   

The crew travels to the core of Seefra's sun Methus-2 to repair it.

17. Totaled Recall   

An explosion sends Dylan into an inter-dimensional loop, with a man named Elysian telling him to decipher a riddle.

18.  Quantum Tractate Delirium   

As Trance's sun closes on Seefra-9, Rommie is rebuilt by Doyle to help evacuate the planet.

19. One More Day's Light (1)   

The evacuation of Seefra-5 is at risk when a religious sect decides to stay on the planet.

20.  Chaos and the Stillness of It (2)   

General Burma arrives on Andromeda, with Harper in tow. Dylan and Rhade head for Methus-2, about to be crushed by Trance's sun, leaving Doyle, Rommie, and Beka to face Burma, and the forgotten enemy he brings with him.

21.  The Heart of the Journey (1)   

With the help of the avatars of the nebula, the Andromeda goes through the Route of Ages, back to the Known Worlds, and the Commonwealth.

22.The Heart of the Journey (2)

As the Nietzschean fleet approaches, the Andromeda prepares for the final battle.

SOURCE

[ Last edited by bala at 3-27-2008 13:03 ]
Author: bala    Time: 3-26-2008 07:13     Subject: Jericho Season 2 Guide

1.  Reconstruction   
Following the battle of New Bern, Jericho begins the rebuilding process, while the Cheyenne government shows a particular interest in the town. While the dispute between Jericho and New Bern is being sorted out by the Cheyenne government, an old friend of Rob comes to Jericho.

2.  Condor   
Jericho gets ready for a very important visitor from the new Cheyenne government. Meanwhile, Hawkins and Chavez work to find the new leaderships secrets.

3. Jennings & Rall   
The deadly Hudson River virus hits the area and a vaccine is being withheld from the citizens by a government official. Jake and the Rangers find a way to protect Jericho.

4.  Oversight   
Hawkins receives a call on from someone who knows who he is, where he is and lets Hawkins know exactly when he'll be caught. Meanwhile, tragedy strikes.

5.  Termination for Cause   
Jake and the Rangers take on Goetz and Ravenwood while a Jericho Ranger makes a choice that will alter his life. Meanwhile, an old friend comes to warn Heather that her loyalties to Major Beck have placed her in serious danger.

6.  Sedition   
Beck uses extraordinary measures to show Jake and the town of Jericho that he is in control of the town. Hawkins gets a call from Chavez.

7. Patriots and Tyrants   
Jake and Hawkins have one chance to expose the conspiracy behind the Cheyenne government to the independent Texas administration. However, getting there proves to be the most difficult part of their plan.

SOURCE

Author: bala    Time: 3-26-2008 07:23     Subject: Threshold Season 1 guide

1. Trees Made of Glass (1)   
A mysterious alien object attacks a Naval ship and crew. Dr. Molly Anne Caffrey, a government contingency analyst, is contacted by the Deputy National Security Advisor, J.T. Baylock, to investigate the incident along with a special scientific team of her choice.

2. Trees Made of Glass (2)   
Gunneson reappears in Caffrey's house. Meanwhile, Lucas, Nigel and Ramsey try to break down how the alien signals and DNA operate and come up with some interesting theories. Cavennaugh's team tries to locate Gunneson's other shipmates.

3.  Blood of the Children   
When a man at a fast-food restaurant is found with his head imploded, Molly and her Red Team investigate and begin to suspect the involvement of a group of military cadets.

4.  The Burning   
A patient at an psychiatric hospital in Ohio escapes and Molly believes he may have been infected by the alien signal after paintings of glass trees are found in his cell. After further investigation, it is suspected one of the missing Big Horn crew might be involved.

5.  Shock   
After a shipyard gang bust, a suspected fugitive Big Horn crewmember kills a police detective. Molly and Cavennaugh go undercover as Homeland Security agents. Unbeknownst to them, the real Homeland Security department is on the case.

6.  Pulse   
As the signal from the Big Horn invades a Miami rave, the team investigates who have been infected, trying to prevent the signal from spreading to the population.

7.  The Order   
Molly and Cavennaugh investigate a newspaper leak regarding the Threshold program which might turn out to be an inside job. The Red Team look into a case of residents of a small town dreaming of trees made of glass.

8. Revelations   
Molly and Cavennaugh discover some strange happenings in a missing Big Horn crew member's hometown when they investigate the disappearance of a Threshold field agent.

9.  Progeny   
When three women from completely different walks of life appear to be infected, Molly and the Red Team discover the connection among them and must locate the common cause.

10. The Crossing   
Molly and Baylock realize the Threshold detainees must be moved immediately to a more secure facility in West Virginia when a prisoner attacks and infects a security guard, then tries to break himself and other infected prisoners out of their cells.

11.  Outbreak (a.k.a. Escalation)   
Lucas is infected with the alien DNA from something he ate. The infectees have harvested crops with the alien DNA. Caffrey must find a way to stop what could be nearly 200 new infectees. Also, one of the aliens approaches her with an interesting revelation.

12. . Vigilante   
When a number of infectees and seemingly innocent people are killed, it becomes apparent that someone is going after people affected by the alien signal, and is locating them via their heightened brain waves. How is the killer linked to Bighorn crewman Manning, and does his method of finding his victims mean that Molly, Cavennaugh or Lucas could be next on his list?

13.  Alienville   
Molly Caffrey and Cavennaugh go out to a town call Allenville in search of a Doctor who they think is infected and find more than they were looking for.Meanwhile things at threshold get heated with the pregnancy of the infected woman coming to an end.

SOURCE

Author: gabsimom    Time: 3-26-2008 07:27

Bala, So far so good. What do you think of adding a link to the vip page to watch it. Also I know it is almost impossible to add a picture for each episode but could you add a few for each show and make them all the same size. I think it sets a nice tone{your Robin Hood guide gave me the idea so kick yourself } Also if you find the episode descripion really short perhaps find another source that provides at least 2 or 3 sentances for the same episode. What do you think Everyone?
Author: bala    Time: 3-26-2008 07:50     Subject: Reply 75#75 gabsimom's post

The problem with episode guide if it too long message error 1000 character limit.

that why i kept it short.

trust me this took me 5 hours to post all of that.

robin hood was only site had picture for episodes so i thought diffrent.

as to rest i copy waterbarbs Alias episode guide template.

That's it for me i leave up to you decide what you want edit.
Author: gabsimom    Time: 3-26-2008 07:58     Subject: Reply 76#76 bala's post

ok just resize the last picture to match robin hood and center the other banners also heartland's photo is too big.
Author: bala    Time: 3-26-2008 08:03     Subject: Reply 77#77 gabsimom's post

i can't find a banner for heartland  i'm think better keep it plain without any picture?

robin hood-use same picture as previous episode.
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 3-26-2008 08:38     Subject: Reply #76 bala's post

if the guide is too long then a mod can post it to keep it from breaking up.

plus, now that we can do bookmarks (yay discuz6!), i figured out how to put all the guides for huge shows like seinfeld, andromeda, x-files, friends, xena... in one thread (the trick is just to mark the page generator 0 so it doesn't open a new window!)
check out the first five seasons of seinfeld.

once it's all up and checked it can be reposted to get rid of those hideous "last edited" flags

and bala, i can make you a heartland banner if you give me a bit.

[ Last edited by sddvasquez at 3-26-2008 21:43 ]
Author: bala    Time: 3-26-2008 08:42     Subject: Reply 79#79 sddvasquez's post

Well thanks

i think i done enough for time being.

i really didn't think it would takes ages to do but it did.
Author: bala    Time: 3-26-2008 12:13

I've done what i can so far ,i'm fed up with dealing with pictures since they really mess up episode guide, i think it's easy to have a simple episode guide with banner on top and simple text containing information of the episode

once you add picture the content become focus on the media not the text. most episode guides on the internet are plain text and i think it better if we keep it very simple and neat. it's really up to you but i can tell you adding pictures just made episode guide pointless since eyes focused on picture not content.

Aim of doing this it to make it easy to understand which i think achieved.

now i'm waiting to see which ones you pick.

[ Last edited by bala at 3-26-2008 20:14 ]
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 3-26-2008 14:28

Over the past 50 years, thousands of people disappeared. Now the missing have returned.

The 4400 ran for four seasons from 2004 until its cancellation in 2007.

the story:
In the pilot episode, what is originally thought to be a comet deposits a group of exactly 4400 people at Highland Beach, in the Cascade Range foothills near Mount Rainier, Washington. All of the 4400 disappeared at various times starting over the past 50 years. On their return none have aged, all are disoriented, and they remember nothing between the time of their disappearance and their return.

The National Threat Assessment Command (NTAC), a division of the Department of Homeland Security, is in charge of dealing with the return of the 4400. Many of the returned people have trouble trying to get their lives back on track after being separated from their world for years. More significantly, a small number of the returnees begin to manifest paranormal abilities, such as telekinesis, telepathy, and precognition. The first season finale reveals who abducted the 4400 and that they were returned to avert a catastrophe.

The second season explains that all 4400 have a neurotransmitter in their brains called promicin, which gives them their powers. The government, afraid of what this large group would do with such power, secretly doses all 4400 with a promicin-inhibitor which works on most of the 4400. As a side effect, the inhibitor causes a potentially fatal immune deficiency.

During the third and fourth season it is revealed that only a certain faction wants to see history changed. Another faction, which prefers the status quo, opposes the 4400, and has sent their own agents, including Isabelle Tyler and “The Marked” into operation. The exact motives of both factions are not yet revealed.

Eventually, Jordan Collier, who declares himself the savior of humanity, makes promicin shots available to the general public. However, only half of the human population can actually tolerate promicin, and thus develop superhuman abilities, while the other half die upon taking the shot.

the main cast:
Jacqueline McKenzieDiana Skouris
Joel GretschTom Baldwin
Patrick FluegerShawn Farrell
Conchita CampbellMaia Rutledge
Chad FaustKyle Baldwin
Richard KahanMarco Pacella
Mahershalalhashbaz Ali Richard Tyler

Episode Guides:
season 1
season 2
season 3
season 4

start watching!
if you’re not a vip member yet and want to find out how to watch The 4400 on this site, please go here

Author: sddvasquez    Time: 3-26-2008 14:35

A young author returns to his hometown to face the people he based his first book on.

the story:
Nick Garrett left home ten years ago to go backpacking in Europe for a few weeks and find himself. He left behind his girlfriend Hannah, best friend Eddie, and his family. The brief trip ended up lasting for a decade. Garrett is now a famous author and screenwriter living in New York City. Between the parties, social engagements, and living in a beautiful loft-style apartment, Garrett is suffering from writer's block.

His agent books him to do a one-day writing seminar at the local college in his picturesque hometown of Knights Ridge, Massachusetts. Nick is excited about coming home, but realizes the feeling isn't completely mutual although his family and most of his friends welcome him back effusively. When he decides to return home permanently he has to face the fact that nothing will ever be the same again.

the main cast:
Bryan GreenbergNick Garrett
Laura PreponHannah Daniels
Tom BerengerThe Commander
Geoff StultsEddie Latekka
Jay PaulsonPhysical Phil
Evan JonesIkey
Slade PearceSam
Brad William Henke Owen Rowan
Odette YustmanAubrey
Warren ChristieRay ‘Big Cat’ Cataldo
Rebecca FieldJanet Meadows

start watching!
if you’re not a vip member yet and want to find out how to watch October Road on this site, please go here

Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 3-26-2008 22:54     Subject: Reply 79#79 sddvasquez's post

I removed the hideous "edit" flags from what you have done of the Seinfeld Episode Guide so far.  I also put all of season 5 in one post for you, and numbered each season starting with episode 1 - to correspond with the VIP site listings.
Author: bala    Time: 3-27-2008 01:51     Subject: Reply 84#84 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks i will do what you said-i'm free this week too much time on my hands and thanks for the points.
Author: bala    Time: 3-27-2008 05:14     Subject: UPDATE

I'M done i finished season2-5 pictures for andromeda unfortunately i couldn't get them all the same size nothing i can do about it because i can't edit the images anymore. i spend a day and half try sort it out but with no luck
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 3-27-2008 10:15

here are some banners for you, bala
(i told you i'd work on a heartland for you!)

(it's big shotS, not big shot)

(tv.com's banner was horrible so i just redid it altogether)

i can shrink them if they're too long but i thought it'd be nice to have their name easily visible. i can still get you a standoff and joan of arcadia in a bit.
Author: bala    Time: 3-27-2008 10:26     Subject: Reply 87#87 sddvasquez's post

you really didn't need to i used barbs heartland banner
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 3-27-2008 10:39

already had it done. we were out at the museum all day so i couldn't post it earlier.
Author: bala    Time: 3-27-2008 10:51     Subject: Reply 89#89 sddvasquez's post

i used some of them,greek and big shots and dirt were one i chose to use out of the list.

i going keep the rest-i will let you about the show-i will take episode guide.

i got buffy one planned
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 3-27-2008 11:39     Subject: Reply 87#87 sddvasquez's post

Thank you sddv, I replaced the banner for Heartland with the one you made, as it was slimmer and nicer.  I'm still new at trying to create any graphics...but at least I'm trying now.   It used to intimidate me, but I know eventually I'll get it.  

Any chance you could come up with one for Close to You?  If not, it's no problem, but they do look nice with the banners.

bala - feel free to start the Buffy guides when you have time and post them here.  That way they'll be ready when it's added to the site.  Too bad we don't know what other shows are coming - we could have them ready too.  Oh well, there will always be plenty to do.

Same with an About the Show, for anyone who wants to do one for Buffy.  If you are working on one already, please post in here that you are doing one, so no one else starts the work on it.  

Thanks to all for the great work!

Author: sddvasquez    Time: 3-27-2008 12:23

yes! i'll do buffy!! (just finishing up angel so they'll be perfect together) finally, the slayer is coming!

edit: had to double that you meant close to home - already got it, just wanted to make sure it didn't have a fancy font to go with it. i'll put it up after dinner.

[ Last edited by sddvasquez at 3-27-2008 20:34 ]
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 3-27-2008 17:52

alrighty, two others

Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 3-27-2008 18:13     Subject: Reply 93#93 sddvasquez's post

Thank you!  I've used both of these banners.  They're great, and make the pages look so much nicer.
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 3-27-2008 19:34     Subject: Reply #94 waterlilybarb's post

no prob. i also see what bala is saying about so many pictures in the episode guides being a little distracting. seinfeld wiki didn't have a clip for each episode so i put a few in on season six to see what it would look like. is it better all or some or none? season six link
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 3-27-2008 22:23     Subject: Reply 95#95 sddvasquez's post

I tried it too, and just couldn't get it to work well.  I like the Seinfeld ones better without the pics, but that's just my opinion.
Author: bala    Time: 3-28-2008 04:31

It look like this will continued work in progress-it impossible to finish everything-it only me and SSQ doing this-no other member seem want to do this
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 3-28-2008 07:01     Subject: Reply 97#97 bala's post

I know.  We were hoping more would give it a try - even just as a way to earn some points.  Granny Penny & kwargalla did each do one About the Show, so that helped.

BTW, you will be getting your points (so will sddv & anyone else who does anything we are able to use), I'm just low at the moment and want to save a few in case there are any quiz takers today.  I'll post a remind in Site Management about it.

Author: bala    Time: 3-28-2008 07:10     Subject: Reply 98#98 waterlilybarb's post

i know-don't worry about it-1 quiz has ended robin hood finishes on sunday which leave only 1.
Author: bala    Time: 3-28-2008 07:59     Subject: About 24 (My Version)

Every Second Counts.

Sometimes the men sworn to keep us safe...are the most dangerous of all.

STORY:
24 is presented in real time, with each season depicting a 24-hour period in the life of Jack Bauer, who works with the U.S. government as it fights threats on U.S. soil. Bauer is often in the field for the fictional Los Angeles Counter Terrorist Unit (CTU) as they try to safeguard the nation from terrorist threats. The show also follows the actions of other CTU agents, government officials and terrorists associated with the plot. The first six seasons of the show were all based in Los Angeles and nearby locations - both real and fictional - in California, although occasionally other locations have been featured as well - most notably, Washington, D.C., where a significant portion of the action took place during the fourth and sixth seasons. Promotional materials for the seventh season have already established that, departing from tradition, it will be set primarily in Washington, D.C.

CAST:
ACTORSCHARACTERS
Kiefer SutherlandJack Bauer
Mary Lynn RajskubChloe O'Brian
Carlos BernardTony Almeida
Dennis HaysbertPresident David Palmer
James MorrisonBill Buchanan
Elisha CuthbertKim Bauer
Reiko AylesworthMichelle Dessler
Jude CiccolellaMike Novick
Kim RaverAudrey Raines
D.B. WoodsideWayne Palmer
Roger R. CrossCurtis Manning
Penny JohnsonSherry Palmer
Glenn MorshowerAaron Pierce
Louis LombardiEdgar Stiles
Gregory ItzinPresident Charles Logan
Sarah ClarkeNina Myers

WHY WATCH THIS SHOW?:
24 is an Emmy and Golden Globe award-winning United States television series. Broadcast by Fox Network in the USA and syndicated worldwide, the show first aired on November 6, 2001, with an initial thirteen episodes. Because of the "real-time" storytelling approach to 24, and the series' willingness to directly address the threat of terrorism, the implementation of torture as a way to acquire information and the use and misuse of government authority, the series has generated a sizeable critical reaction.

Visit the Official Site:
descriptions taken from www.imdb.com & wikipedia
image from photobucket

WATCH IT HERE
If you’re not a VIP member yet and want to find out how to watch 24 on this site, please go here.

contributed by bala & waterlilybarb

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0