Board logo

Subject: One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: booley    Time: 1-9-2008 05:42     Subject: One Tree Hill Season 5-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Seasons 5-8 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-11-2015 20:05 ]
Author: imarielle626    Time: 1-10-2008 06:15

I just watched the episodes.  They were great!  I really like what they've done with the show.  I am in love with little Jamie!  He is the cutest little thing and a hilarious addition to the cast!

I know we saw Lucas bought a ring for Lindsey, but now with Peyton back in town and him finding out that his first date with Lindsey only happened because he thought Peyton didn't show up to his book signing, I can see him starting to doubt his relationship with her.  Maybe he and Peyton will eventually get back together, but for now I just think he will have some personal conflict about his relationship with Lindsey.

The basketball player who disrupted Haley's class (I forgot his name), I can see him coming around in the next few episodes to accept playing as a team player and either end up on the team, or just end up being taken under Lucas and Skills wing, since he is  a lot like Nathan was in early season 1.

I can't wait for next week's episode!
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 1-10-2008 13:03     Subject: Reply 2#2 imarielle626's post

Yeah, the disruptive guy in Haley's class (his name's Quintin) totally made me think of season 1 Nathan. I hated his attitude towards Haley. But I agree that Skillz and Lucas will make him into a team player.

Jamie is the best! I loved all the nicknames they had for him (Lucas: J-Luke. Nathan: Jim Jam. Skillz: Big Game James). "It's my life. I'm taking a stand. Is that okay?"   SO cute!
Author: angel17halo    Time: 1-10-2008 21:53     Subject: POSSIBLE SPOILERS..

I love episode 5x02. Lots of little Jamie scenes!! Every single scene I can't help but say "aawww"... I love Brooke and Peyton's reaction when Jamie decided he didn't want to race. And the way he laughed when Mouth said bye to him while he was eating his cereal!! Sooo cute!!! Right now I hate Quentin with a passion. He was so rude to Haley and he thinks he's better than everyone else, although it may seem like he is, but still. I can't wait for next week's episode.. I'd love to see more scenes between Jamie and Nathan..
Author: redsoxpatriot30    Time: 1-11-2008 19:11

These episodes have me addicted to this show and I can't wait for the next episode. I hope Nathan has more scenes with Jamie as they are lacking father-son bonding. Haley will be trying to get Quentin back to school in the next episode... He's just a rotten troublemaker. I also hope that Jamie doesn't think about that dummy's head falling off every time he thinks about "soap opera racing." Lindsey's also going to get a little jealous in the next episode... I hope I'm not giving much away for the next episode... I just read this on www.tv.com. Anyways, excellent start to a new season and for anyone who's never seen this before! I think I know everybody's name now.
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 1-12-2008 15:09

having the actors play closer to their age is an incredible improvement. the first two episodes were great. we can see how we missed the nathan "situation" in the fast forward mini-episodes because he moves on the couch, but it was obvious from the first second in 5x01 with the camera angle and him not moving. besides the haley-nathan bit, which we can't stand (and yes, that kid is too cute!) all the other story lines are very engaging.

we love tvland. in real life people never have "reawakenings" at the same time but all the characters moving toward redemption together here sounds like it's going to be fun.
Author: Sazza81    Time: 1-13-2008 23:43

I can't wait for Ssn 5 to come on dvd here
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 1-15-2008 13:19     Subject: Reply 7#7 Sazza81's post

Sazza, you can watch the show on the VIP Channel. All the episodes are on there, including the season 5 episodes.

You do need points to watch One Tree Hill on the VIP channel though. You can earn your first 2 points by introducing yourself in the Welcome and Introduction Thread. After that, you can earn points by participating in games and quizzes. Once you have 10 points, you can convert those points into VIP points which you can use to watch One Tree Hill. Here's more information about VIP points: VIP Membership {Donations, Points & More)

Check out the Newcomer Guidance Board. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Author: imarielle626    Time: 1-16-2008 07:09     Subject: Episode 3

I'm glad Nathan finally shaved!  That scene in the jail, he was looking way too much like Dan!  I loved Jamie's little Daddy shrine.  It was so cute.  It's nice to see Nathan bonding with his son over basketball.

Mouth and whats-her-face (his boss-well ex-boss) I definitely did not see that one coming!

I wonder what will happen to Brooke now.  I can't believe she hired her mother to work for her.  You would almost forget Brooke actually has parents considering she was practically on her own. But she is the owner of her own fashion line/company, you would think she has a say in where she can open a boutique and where she can live.  But then again mom overrules all.
Author: duckie    Time: 1-16-2008 11:49

Yay I agree Nathan's shave was overdue and much needed
I did not like Brooke's mother at all.

I'm weary of her relationship with Nathan. I hope nothing happens (even though it probably will).

I'm not sure how I feel about Lindsey yet there's something about her I just don't like maybe she'll grow on me.
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 1-16-2008 14:25

I'm so glad Nathan shaved his beard off. I was really hoping to see Nathan with a short haircut though. I mean, I like the long hair, but it just doesn't look right anymore.

I'm glad we got to see Dan. I actually felt kind of bad for him. He's the bad guy on the show and all, but I couldn't help but feel bad for him when Nathan told him that little Jamie thinks that his grandpa's dead. I wonder where Deb is, they haven't mentioned her at all.

Kevin Federline. Um. I don't what to say. Let's just say that I didn't like his acting. But it looks like he's gonna be on the show for a while.
Author: penny3760    Time: 1-17-2008 11:21

I just love Season 5.  I am wondering how Brooke is going to  handle her mother in the next episode.  Brooke has her heart in staying in One Tree.  I hope that the future episodes have a lot of Jamie in them.  He is one cute kid.  I am not sure about Carrie yet.
Author: booley    Time: 1-17-2008 14:35     Subject: Reply 1#1 booley's post

Omgoodness I kept thinking to myself ever since the fast forwards that brooke assistant looks like she could play her mom. But when it started i was like guess not. then BAM! she is. how crazy is that. After all this time meeting Brooke's parents. I hope they continue to fill in the pieces. (I also thought that the ring that lucas was looking at might have been one he had tried to give peyton in those 4 years.) Even though I will forever be a Brukus fan I love brook being there for Peyton . I do like him with Lindsey though. And the Federline made his first appearance lets see how he does with more speaking lines. Well I hope the season continues to be as great as it has started.
Author: nye87    Time: 1-17-2008 19:33

OMG, I just got finished watching the most recent episode. I knew that she was her mom! I kept asking myself why Brooke would take that crap off someone and then I was like "She wouldn't unless it was like her mom or something". Thats terrible. She wasn't around when she was a kid but now that she's rich and famous, mom's by her side. I LOVE what Nathan did for Haley. He never ceases to awe me. And Jamie's shrine was the cutest thing ever! I like Lindsey. At first I didn't because I that that Lucas and Peyton should be together. But she really seems nice. I really like Carrie, too...as long as her intentions stay pure. I love how Brooke had a room for Peyton in her house. Overall, this was a wonderful episode; I can't wait until next week.
Author: angel17halo    Time: 1-17-2008 20:11

Wow... didn't see that one coming!! I'm talking about Victoria being Brooke's mom!! Towards the end I was thinking, what the heck is Brooke doing letting Victoria tell her what to do when Brooke is the boss, and that she should fire her ASAP. But now that I know that she's her mom, I understood why. I loved that episode. I'm just not too fond of the Peyton storyline with the record label and everything. I'm very happy with the Scott family spending time together, that was really sweet. I hope to see more if that..
Author: nye87    Time: 1-18-2008 07:27

Oh yeah, I also don't really like their choice of picking Kevin Federline. But I'll try to give him a chance and see if his character/acting improves. And yes, thank God Nathan made good use of his razor.
Author: redsoxpatriot30    Time: 1-18-2008 14:06

This one was loaded with information. One part I love on these shows is the storyline jumps around five different times so you have a bajillion questions in your head. A favorite scene of mine in this episode was when Brooke was buying the house for Peyton. Also, I loved these quotes.
WOMAN: Oh, there's a roast in the oven.
BROOKE: I love roast.
Peyton and the lucky bamboo thing was funny. Especially when Brooke showed Peyton hers. She also got the reminder that in order to work at Brooke's place, you need to be a b----. (I've given up swearing. Yes, even here. Not that I did before...) Unfortunately, Peyton was a huge one to Lindsey. I'm not sure if I like Lindsey or not. She seems... I don't know. She just doesn't fit. Mouth and his boss in the middle was another funny scene. Our predictions about her becoming his girlfriend were right on! I think the last thing I have to say is...K-Fed. When I was watching the episode at the beginning and his name appeared on the screen, I'm like, "Whoa!" He was okay, but I'm just happy Peyton got somebody for her first band. That's a lot of thoughts right there. These quizzes pull you into great shows!
Author: nye87    Time: 1-23-2008 08:42

So, what did you guys think of last night's episode. I think it was a good episode. I like the message it gave about how if you allow someone else to take your job of raising your child, then the child will let that person take your place. Brooke's mom is absolutely terrible and conniving. I don't really get whats going on with Lucas, like does he still have feelings for Peyton or what. It was great to see Nathan back to being his self.  I don't know who I dislike more, Victoria or Quincy. I was glad to see K-Fed leave, he's so annoying. I hope thats the last of him. I don't know, I'm starting to have mixed feelings about Lindsey now. Like there's something just don't like about her. Anyway, its nice to see the Scott Family happy but I'm missing other characters like Whitey, Karen, Deb, and yes, even Dan (not the criminal Dan but the annoying, controlling one). Its not the same without them.
Author: angel17halo    Time: 1-23-2008 10:28     Subject: Episode 5x04

I think this episode was OK, but it is the worst episode of the season so far. Hilarie Burton's acting was so bad in this episode, especially in that scene where she was talking to Lucas outside the store. I'm sorry but talk about over-acting.. Mia's song was really good but her voice was just alright, not that exceptional.. I really love how we're starting to see the Scott family be happy. I think Carrie is going to cause a lot of trouble for the Scott's through Jamie.. I hate Brooke's mom, and I love Millicent.. What's up with Mouth and Alice? It's all very weird to me..
Author: imarielle626    Time: 1-23-2008 12:09     Subject: Reply 19#19 angel17halo's post

I liked this episode.  I am so glad Nathan finally cut his hair!  When Peyton first asked Haley for her help with the band, I wasn't thinking about her singing career.  I was a bit confused.  But I'm glad Haley is getting back into music.  She was really good!  I have some songs on my iPod from when she toured with Chris Keller and I love them.  Joy has such a great voice!  I can see Carrie causing some problems with the Scotts too.  Jamie is young enough that he is influenced by the people around him most so since Haley is a working mom he spends most of his time with Carrie.  I hope it doesn't cause too many problems though because Haley is a great mother and Carrie is a good nanny.

I too hate Brooke's mom.  But I hope she gets to keep the store.  After all it is her dream and Peyton's little pep talk speech was right.  She's done so much already, she can pull this off if she really wants to and puts in the effort.

It looks like Mouth may be getting his dream job after all.  I guess sleeping with the boss has its perks.  I wonder what will happen when this little affair is outed to the rest of the people working at the station.

Nathan has a lot of work to do on Quinten, but knowing the show, it will all work out.  I am interested in seeing the interaction between the two of them though.

[ Last edited by imarielle626 at 1-23-2008 20:11 ]
Author: nye87    Time: 1-23-2008 13:26

The way I see it is that Mouth wants to end it but now Alice has something to hold over him. I think that she could tell that their little fling was coming to an end so she tried to act like she was actually considering him for an anchor job since she knows how much he wants it. I don't think that it would really matter if their relationship was outed unless it violated some code of conduct for the job. I felt like if she really liked Mouth and wasn't using him, she would stop being so mean to everyone and she never would have told him that "her private life is her business". I don't think that Peyton was overreacting because she obviously has feelings for Lucas and she is trying to get over them because of the whole "Lindsey" thing. And here he is playing with her emotions. I mean he really needs to make up his mind. When he first saw her in Tree Hill. the first thing he said was that he was with someone and he was like really standoff-ish and kindda mean. Now , all of a sudden, he wants things to go back to how they were and Peyton looks "beautiful". I don't know why but I get the feeling that Lucas is not going to stay with Lindsey and if he does its because he doesn't want to handle the drama of it all. Just my opinion.
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 1-23-2008 15:59

I liked this episode. It didn't have that many "OMG" moments like the previous episodes had, but it was an okay episode.

Lucas and Peyton. Obviously, they still have feelings for each other. No matter how much Peyton wants to deny it, everybody knows that she wasn't  "just a girlfriend" to Lucas. I initially found the whole "That's not fair speech" kind of over acted too, but thinking about it now, it makes sense for Peyton to freak out like that. She made a promise to Lindsey about her and Lucas, and she's trying to move on by flirting with the bartender, but then Lucas keeps on pulling her in by complimenting her wth "You look beautiful", "You deserve better than him", etc. I can totally see something happening between Peyton and Lucas that will hurt Lindsey and Lucas' relationship in the future episodes.

Brooke's store looked amazing. Victoria is like the new Dan. Just when you think she's actually supporting her daughter, you find out that she was rooting for the store to fail. I loved Millicent for "buying" the dress. She's such an awesome assistant.

I think that Millicent and Mouth would make a better couple than Alice and Mouth. Both are nice, sweet people and they've both got the mean boss thing going on.

I'm so glad Nathan cut his hair! The long hair looked good with the beard, but I thought it looked kind of awkward once the beard was gone. Anyway, I can't wait until, like, Nathan recovers and shows Quentin what he can actually do. I'm sick of Quentin's remarks about Nathan being a "has been". He's so arrogant. I don't even think that season 1 Nathan was that bad. Hopefully, Lucas, Skills and Nathan can do something about him.

I liked that Haley got back into her music. She's really talented and I think that doing something in music (producing Mia's record) will make her really happy. As long as she doesn't abandon Nathan and Jamie in the process. Speaking of Jamie, the drawing he made about Carrie and him will definitely play a big part in the upcoming episodes. He'll probably get more attached to Carrie than Haley and I can see that causing trouble.

Next episode will be filled with flashbacks to the college years and we'll find out about what exactly caused Peyton and Lucas' break up (more in depth than the 10 second explanation we got in the previous episode). Can't wait!
Author: nye87    Time: 1-23-2008 16:38     Subject: Reply #22 funny-girl101's post

I totally agree with you, I'm rooting for Millicent and Mouth to be a couple. And Victoria is like the new Dan - GREAT ANALOGY!!! I pray that Nathan teaches that Quentin dude a lesson! OMG, I'm so psyched! I can't wait!
Author: kwargalla    Time: 1-23-2008 17:37

I stoped watching one tree hill acouple of seasons ago and am just getting back into watching with the new season.  I'm enjoying the operaness of the show again.  One thing that it could lose though is the Quentin guy.  I know they need him to keep the basketball team story line with the guys jobs attached to it going and to give Nathan something to do but i don't like him!!  He rude, selfish and sexually harrasing hailey and the way he speaks to lucas, it's just to fake.  I'm sorry but realisticaly why would anyone go out of their way to help the little s**t.  Yes i believe people should help others but this guy doesn't deserve it!

two thumbs up for Millicent and Mouth hooking up in the future.  He needs a girlfriend who actually cares about him, it's about time he gets some good in his life. They'd make a cute cuple

[ Last edited by kwargalla at 1-24-2008 01:38 ]
Author: bala    Time: 1-24-2008 07:18     Subject: Episode 1-4

Well Nathan is in a wheelchair ,Nathan also had an anger problem it look like he paid the price, I'm glad Peyton quit her job,  i thought it was cute when Jamie said 'i think you drink too much'.

The second episode was a little bit more interesting Hailey first day as teacher got a little too much but she needs to handle it and she did now it seem like she's going back to music but she finds out her son loves his nanny more than her and that must of hurt a lot.

Brooke-well i never thought she would work with her mother and i can't believe i didn't see that it sooner, in the end i'm glad she's decided to open a store in one tree hill. i hope she will become successful but i have to wonder something,  was her mother right about peyton she didn't need to drag Brooke back to one tree hill but you could see that brooke wasn't happy.

Mouth getting involved with work mate who's a right cow doesn't seem she is right for him.i honestly don't see what either of them see in each other i mean they don't exactly look good together.

Quinton i don't like him.
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 1-24-2008 15:57     Subject: Reply 25#25 bala's post

Peyton's not my favorite character at all, but I don't agree with what Victoria said about her.     
Brooke was obviously unhappy in New York. She needed an escape from that life sooner or later. So, I don't think Peyton's to blame for getting Brooke back to Tree Hill. Plus, they all promised at the end of season 4 that they would all meet again in Tree Hill after the college years. So, it was bound to happen sooner or later.
Author: nye87    Time: 1-27-2008 10:18

I like Peyton. I think that she's misunderstood. I also think that I really connected with her during the part of her life when Ellie died because I've had multiple scares about my mom's life recently and I know how she felt. I also completely understood her yelling at Lucas at the C/B store opening because I have also been there (in that position before).
Author: bala    Time: 1-27-2008 10:34     Subject: Reply 26#26 funny-girl101's post

next week episode-i saw the promo i can't believe it
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 1-27-2008 13:46     Subject: Reply 27#27 nye87's post

I sympathize with Peyton with all the drama she's gone through. I mean, nobody deserves to lose their mother twice. However, I dislike her because of what she did to Brooke with Lucas. I would gladly give the "Worst Best Friend Of The Year" award to season 1 Peyton.

Bala, in the promo for next week, did you figure who the girl in the flashback was? I'm unsure about who it is. I'm skeptical about the Peyton and Lucas part of the promo. One Tree Hill promos can be very misleading. I remember this promo from season 3 where they made it seem that Brooke was talking to Nathan, but in the actual episode, they were two totally different scenes. Brooke and Nathan didn't even share the screen during that episode. So I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

EDIT: Scratch that. The Peyton and Lucas part is definitely one scene.
Author: imarielle626    Time: 1-30-2008 06:18     Subject: Episode 5

I really enjoyed the flash back to three years ago.  It was nice to see a bit of the history we missed.  From the first time we saw the ring, I knew he had bought it for Peyton, I just never actually thought he gave it to her and got turned down.

A bit ironic the lucky bamboo tradition was started by Lucas.

Brooke's right about Lucas being in love with Peyton still.  And she's also right about this getting interesting!  Looking forward to next week's episode!

Author: bala    Time: 1-30-2008 07:06     Subject: Reply 30#30 imarielle626's post

i'm waiting for funnygirl OTH quiz than i'm going watch this.
Author: angel17halo    Time: 1-30-2008 07:46     Subject: Reply 30#30 imarielle626's post

Best episode of the season so far! For the past few episodes, I was thinking that the Peyton/Lucas storyline is being dragged out way too long, and that they should get over it, 'coz it's just high school love. After watching the flashback episode and seeing the two of them together and in love, now I'm really rooting for them...
The Naley scenes in this episode are too cute, especially when the 3 of them were playing together..
The parts I love about this episode are the Brooke and Lucas parts.. I was just thinking how awkward it was for them when they were shooting the scene on the horse drawn carriage and they were talking about marriage and how they want to spend their life together.. Or maybe it's not awkward anymore.. I mean they've both moved on, but still, it's just something to wonder about, given their history..

I can't wait for next week's episode.. The promo was unreal.. I think the last scene is just a bad dream.. Plus, we get to see 4-year-old Jamie again!!
Author: nye87    Time: 1-30-2008 10:19

It was so nice to see some of the stuff that we had missed...I really enjoyed the insight to the pass. I loved seeing Whitey in an episode again! It was so cute seeing Nathan and Haley with One year old Jamie and his first word being "ball".   I could tell that Lucas still loved Peyton from when he first saw her back in Tree Hill. If he were over her, he would not have been so mean. Besides that, look at how he acted with her the night of the C/B Store opening. I hope everything works out. Lindsey is okay but Peyton and Lucas belong together. I can't believe Peyton turned him down. I guess it was a bit much with them being 19 and all but it came as a shocker because before (when she was younger) she wanted to marry Jake.

OMG, I just saw the promo for next week's episode, thats so freaky! I guess she was too good to be true...I can't wait!
Author: bala    Time: 1-30-2008 10:21

Quote:
OMG, I just saw the promo for next week's episode, thats so freaky! I guess she was too good to be true...I can't wait!
Yes i knew it
Author: imarielle626    Time: 1-30-2008 13:33

I just watch the promo for the next episode.  I have to agree I also think it must just be a bad dream.  Nathan is coming around now.  He just wouldn't do that to Haley!  Just look at the way the two of them were at the end of this past episode when she was putting the trophies back into the display case.  They are so in love he wouldn't cheat on her with the nanny!
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 1-30-2008 14:05

I liked this episode. It was nice to see Whitey again. And 1-year-old Jamie was just too cute! And...we found out what actually went down between Peyton and Lucas. Plus, they played Missy Higgins' "Where I Stood" during the scene where Peyton turns down Lucas' proposal. Seriously, you should've seen how excited I was when that song started playing.

Anyways, I don't blame Peyton for turning down Lucas' proposal, I mean they were only 19 and they weren't exactly who they were in high school anymore. I loved the Brooke and Lucas parts of the episode, even though I couldn't stop thinking how ironic it must've been for Chad and Sophia to film those scenes. Victoria's reaction to Lucas' "proposal" to Brooke was hilarious! She's so superficial and concerned about stuff that, in the end, don't really matter. I hated her during the whole  "Call me Victoria. Mom makes me feel so old," line. Seriously, could she get any worse? I loved Brooke's line "You stormed up L.A. and went all Naley on her?"   I think it was actually Brooke who started the whole Naley nickname. The Nathan, Haley and Jamie scenes were really cute, just like all the Nathan, Haley and Jamie scenes are. That is one good-looking family.

Next week's episode...OMG doesn't even come close to describing it for me. I was just talking the other day about how I hope the writers won't pull a Nathan and Carrie storyline and what do we have in the preview!? Nathan and Carrie. Ugh. I'm thinking (and hoping!) it's a dream too as next week's episode is titled "Don't Dream It's Over".

Author: bala    Time: 1-31-2008 01:20     Subject: Reply 36#36 funny-girl101's post

i also loved this episode because it showed us what happened and we saw Whitney giving Nathan some good advice but it seems he didn't take it which lead situation of him in a wheelchair. i think peyton was right if they couldn't last 1 year how were they suppose to make marriage work and that Lindsey comes in with the book deal and new love interest and at the end brooke said to Lucas your still in love with peyton.
Quote:
how ironic it must've been for Chad and Sophia to film those scenes
Yeah that must been difficult since they were married i can't believe Chad cheated on her with paris according stories, why would you cheat on Sophia she's beautiful and sexy, they managed to be very profession about it on screen-we don't know what happening off-screen so far no stories have leaked.
Author: nye87    Time: 1-31-2008 04:47     Subject: Reply #37 bala's post

Lindsey wasn't a new love interest yet. She may have liked him but his mind was somewhere else. I even think that the only reason that he got flirt with Brooke was because of what she was saying about them when they pretended to be engaged.

And yes, that was really dumb of CMM to cheat on SB with Paris Hilton of all people.
Author: bala    Time: 1-31-2008 04:57     Subject: Reply 38#38 nye87's post

some men just don't know what they have until it's gone
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 1-31-2008 13:05     Subject: Reply 37#37 bala's post

As far as I've heard, they're friends. Nothing more. Sophia hangs out a lot with James Lafferty and Hilarie Burton. Bethany is more reserved and she spends her time with her husband. Sophia was asked about working with Chad during recent interviews (when she was promoting season 5) and this is what she said:
Quote:
"He and I get along just as well as the other cast now. We all have a lot of fun together. We're all a family after five years. There are days when you all wanna kill each other and days when you all love each other. People like to make such a big deal out of my love life!"
What's really messed up is that, like 3 months after their separation, Chad got together with Kenzie Dalton (who is like 19) and they're now engaged. Kenzie was an extra on season 3 of the show. She was one of the cheerleaders. (If any of you still have a good memory about season 3, she was one of the girls who helped model Brooke's clothes, she also told Mouth to move out of the way when the cheerleaders were taking pictures of guys for the fantasy date draft. She's also in a lot of the background scenes).
Author: angel17halo    Time: 1-31-2008 20:07

Check out this link, people.. 5x06 sneak peek with the Scotts..

www.youtube.com/watch?v=68Z8iwb1H5s
Author: bala    Time: 2-1-2008 00:06     Subject: Reply 40#40 funny-girl101's post

thank you for this-I'm glad neither one had to leave
Author: imarielle626    Time: 2-6-2008 09:42     Subject: Episode 6

So we called the CW on the Nathan/Carrie thing being just a bad dream, but the triangle is still there.  I guess it was inevitable that that story line was going to get thrown in, especially after Haley being warned not to hire a hot nanny, but I still dislike it!

Trouble in paradise for Luke and Lindsay.  Looks like Luke and Peyton may happen in the end after all.  Of course it won't happen soon because they need to keep Lindsay's character, but I have this feeling that the next book Lucas is writing is mostly about Peyton and on top of all the problems already between Lindsay and Peyton they will put her over the top, she will leave Lucas, Peyton will read the novel and Lucas and Peyton will be back together.  I know this is a bit optimistic of me, but I'm just reading between the lines and making my own predictions.

I like Quentin's character addition to the show now.  His character's personality isn't my favorite, but I think he will help Nathan get over his feeling sorry for himself stage because of everything that happened to him.

I am so in love with Jamie!  That scene with him and Skills playing Rock Band was adorable!  Reminded me of my four and five year old cousins playing Guitar Hero at my house.

Author: nye87    Time: 2-6-2008 10:34     Subject: Reply #43 imarielle626's post

Jamie is the best...hands down! I loved the part when he asked Nathan to check the closet and under the bed. I really wish that the story didn't play out with the nanny being like this because its so typical but its whatever I guess. Speaking of "whatever", Victoria is SO MEAN TO EVERYONE. She's like mean for no reason. I feel so sorry for Brooke. I obviously hate Carrie now. The whole way she got in the pool, then the helping Nathan with his pants thing, then what she told Lindsey, and the naked swimming at then end was all too much. She hasn't even known Nathan that long and she like never really spends time with him. I'm glad that the part where she told Jamie that she sometimes acts like he's her son in the promo didn't actually happen in this episode. That would have sucked. I still do not like Quincy, but I feel like if he changes; he could actually turn out to be a nice person. And I agree that he is exactly what Nathan needs right now and vice versa.
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 2-6-2008 14:13

I officially hate Carrie now. She seemed like a great nanny, but I guess you can't judge a book by its cover. I find it weird how she makes this whole 180 turn and becomes attracted to Nathan. She didn't seem like she had any feelings for him in the previous episodes. And now, she's all after him. I think she was way out of line with the skinny dipping. Inappropriate much? I don't get why she was still at Nathan/Haley's house during that time. I mean, before she left when Haley came home, but now she's there like 24/7. I don't know who I hated the most during that scene...Carrie for doing that, or Nathan for actually standing there and watching her. Nathan better not do something stupid or I'll add him to my hate list. I can't believe the writers actually went with this (way overused) storyline.

Okay, now I've vent my anger for Carrie...it's time to vent my anger for Victoria!   She reminds me SO MUCH of Dan. I think that Peyton was right about Victoria...how she's scared that once Brooke knows how to run the business side of Clothes Over Bro's, she's no longer needed anymore. I bet that's going to happen sooner or later anyway.

Lucas and Peyton. That confrontation was bound to happen. Trouble in Lindsey and Lucas paradise.

I'm glad Quentin agreed to reading the book. Hopefully, he'll become a more likable character.

I LOVED the Jamie scenes of this episode. Jackson Brundage is such a cute little kid! I loved what Skillz told Jamie about why Dan was send to jail. And the Guitar Hero scene...OMG, could he be any cuter?

Author: kwargalla    Time: 2-6-2008 19:50

No need to re-say what everyones saying about carrie but dido!!!  One thing to add though is i've been a nanny and please you don't walk into your bosses bedroom when they have no pants on.  
The payton /lucas fight was about time.  they need to work though those issues.
I hope mouth and brooke's assistant get together sooner than later.  he's in one unhealthy relationship!!

all and all great episode!
Author: kwargalla    Time: 2-6-2008 19:53     Subject: check out next episode preview here

http://www.onetreehillblog.com/2 ... 7-in-da-club-promo/
Author: imarielle626    Time: 2-7-2008 09:04     Subject: Reply 47#47 kwargalla's post

just watched that promo...Lucas and Peyton!?! not going to say anything more for those who choose not to watch the preview for next episode.
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 2-7-2008 13:08

I saw a preview with Carrie and Nathan at the bar (next week's episode mostly takes place at Tric) and my hate for Carrie just keep on growing.
Author: bala    Time: 2-8-2008 04:39

ok good episode but i going to say something that might be unpopular with you guys but all carrie did make a pass on nathan that's all-the swimming pool was innocent but i think you making too much of it but it was only after Hailey spoke to her about her binki made carrie to think she could do something.

It now on nathan if he does make move he's to blame not carrie because he's married and she isn't-she's free to do what she want.
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 2-8-2008 14:44     Subject: Reply 50#50 bala's post

I think there's a big difference between making a move on somebody and making a move on a happily married man whose kid you're supposed to look after. Not to mention, Haley never did anything wrong to her.

The irony in Carrie skinny-dipping was that yes, Haley told her not to wear a bikini in the pool (suggesting that she should wear a one-piece), but she took it too literal (on purpose). My hate for Carrie isn't only based on what happened in 5x06, I've read spoilers about her and it's not nice..at all.
Author: bala    Time: 2-8-2008 23:05     Subject: Reply 51#51 funny-girl101's post

i've avoided spoilers
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 2-9-2008 06:38     Subject: Reply 52#52 bala's post

Hey, I had to get my One Tree Hill fix from somewhere in those 6 months of waiting.
Author: angel17halo    Time: 2-10-2008 00:25

De ja vu with the whole Peyton and Lucas making out on the promo scene... It's just like season 1 when Haley saw them making out at the library... I can't believe Lucas would do it again.. I mean cheat on the girl he's seeing with Peyton.. I like them together, but I don't want to root for a relationship that starts out this way..
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 2-10-2008 06:55     Subject: Reply 54#54 angel17halo's post

I totally agree. The whole promo felt like a deja vu of season 1. Not only the Haley catching them, but Lucas and Peyton wanting to be together when Lucas is already with somebody. Season 1, it was Brooke, now it's Lindsey.
Author: nye87    Time: 2-13-2008 08:35     Subject: Episode 7

Ok, Lucas really annoyed me this episode...almost as much as Nanny Carrie. Would she please get a new love interest. I think that she and K-Fed make a good couple: they're both sorta mental so at least they have that in common. But Lucas and his mixed signals... Anyway, I think that I am really starting to like Quincy. Does anyone else think that Haley overreacted about the whole bar thing?? I mean, I could see where she was coming from but that dude did rub her butt in front of her husband. I'm surprised that she held a grudge with Nathan that long. I thought that it was going to be a reason for him to start looking towards Carrie but thank God it wasn't. Nathan was really getting on my nerves this episode with the whole "jealous-flirting-giving-Carrie-attention" thing. But he made up for it in the end. Also, did anyone else think that Carrie was drinking a bit much?? Who knows what type of person she really is. Omg, one word...Brooke's mom. I'll leave it at that because I'm still in shock over it. But the Bitter Shrew drink was a nice touch from Peyton.
Author: imarielle626    Time: 2-13-2008 13:33     Subject: Reply 56#56 nye87's post

I think Haley's reaction to Nathan was her taking her anger of seeing Lucas and Peyton out on Nathan.  She did say she wasn't mad, just disappointed and at least he wasn't sneaking around with another girl.  That's what I got from it anyhow.  I didn't think Lucas and Peyton were going to get back together in this episode, but I did think that that kiss would start to put doubts in Lucas's mind and his relationship with Lindsay would slowly go downhill.  The proposal...not expecting!  And I'm almost positive that was the ring intended for Peyton.  My prediction is Lindsay is going to somehow find out that [i[her engagement ring was initially intended for Peyton and that will cause problems between the triangle again.  I'm glad Mouth chose to do the right thing.   From when we first met Millicent in the fast forward, I knew she and Mouth were meant to be Mouth is smart.  He can get another job, but a girl like Millicent won't come around that often.  He was played by Rachel enough in high school, he did not need it from Alice too!
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 2-13-2008 14:56

Brooke's reaction to finding out Victoria being at Tric was priceless. Anyhow, I could not stand Nathan throughout this episode. What was up with the flirting and being possessive of Carrie thing?  Jason and Carrie would be, like, a match made in heaven.   Why did Carrie go home with Nathan and Haley? That was weird. The girl has some guts. "If I said some really inappropriate things tonight, I just want you to know that I meant them all." What the heck?!

I think Haley overreacted. I understood where she was coming from, after all, a bar fight was what ruined Nathan's career. But still, I don't know how she expected for Nathan to just sit there and watch his wife's butt getting slapped by an arrogant dude. I'm glad Jason got what he deserved from Quentin. That just pretty much rocked my socks.    I agree that some of the disappointment Haley expressed towards Nathan was due to Lucas and Peyton, though.

Speaking of Peyton and Lucas, seriously, I don't have any words for it. I think that Lindsey knows that there's something wrong with the proposal.  She didn't sound too happy when she told Peyton that Lucas proposed to her. Lucas didn't look too happy either. I don't see their engagement lasting too long.

Author: nye87    Time: 2-13-2008 17:44     Subject: Reply 57#57 imarielle626's post

Okay, that makes more sense now because I was like "He didn't even hit the guy!". I think that Lucas probably proposed because Lindsey maybe threatened to break-up with him because her actions throughout the whole night were night exactly ideal (in the sense that it would make Lucas want to marry her). But I was like "What the crap?!" Poor Peyton... I was really upset with Nathan this episode until he turned the lights off (even though he should have told her to go home or told Hailey) and when he told Hailey that he couldn't take her being mad at him. Is this the Champagne Suite?? - That was sweet. But then, I got mad at him again because when Hailey brought cheating; he had a guilty look on his face. And if he really did dismiss Carrie's actions as being innocent, then he would not have seemed guilty and looked towards the balcony.
P.S. I LOVE Mouth and Millicent together and both of their names begin with "M"...it so cute!
Author: booley    Time: 2-13-2008 21:45     Subject: Reply 58#58 funny-girl101's post

I dont think Nathan was being posseive f Carrie I think Nathan was trying to be that good guy that blocks for female freind when a girl wants to be left alone at the bar (my hubby friends do it for me if he's off somewhere else) That said Carrie has to die.  maybe not literally but shes acting like "hand that rocks the cradle" /"Fatal attraction" or something whats next is she going to boil his bunny. I hope they let Nathan withstand his loyalty to Haley Its enough of the cheating Scott brothers I am a Brukus Fan ,but I like Lindsey with Lucas. Peyton needs to grow up and let go. She only wants him when hes happy somewhere else heck he was with Brooke 2 or 3 years and she decides she wants him off and on. I'm glad he proposed to Lindsey. maybe Peyton will finally move on and Owen and Brooke perfect together.

[ Last edited by booley at 2-14-2008 05:48 ]
Author: nye87    Time: 2-14-2008 11:14

I like how Owen is a guy that wasn't and isn't trying to pursue Brooke Davis. That kindda gives him a resemblance to Chase. Normally, its like "BROOKE DAVIS. OMG, she's so hot". But this time, he's like "You too young." I loved that part.
Author: nye87    Time: 2-14-2008 11:28

Here's the promo to next week's episode: http://www.cwtv.com/shows/one-tree-hill. I do not want to spoil it so, I'll comment after you guys see it.
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 2-14-2008 13:26     Subject: Reply 61#61 nye87's post

I loved Owen's lines. "I don't mean to brag, but everybody in this club is drinking my drinks." "What do you see yourself drinking in 20 years?", "Yeah, I hate it when hot girls hit on me too."
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 2-14-2008 16:56     Subject: 5x08 Clip - Carrie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtFeZs3sxSg

This video comes with a "You'll hate Carrie even more" warning.

[ Last edited by funny-girl101 at 2-14-2008 20:10 ]
Author: cassey    Time: 2-20-2008 08:33

I hate Carrie-why the hell is she even it in. I am loving this series but surely we had enough of all this stalker thing with pysco derek last season. I really want to see the new eppie. I need to catch up on my weekly leyton angst. Hilarie is doing such a great job yet again. She is the actress in the whole show by far...however, i must say that i am loving Brooke this season. Her and Peyton's friendship is stronger than ever! They are like sisters. Lucas is starting to get on my nerves and Hayley is ever so boring this season and slightly mean to some people. I say she needs to sort her own love life out until she butts into other people's.

Rant over. So glad i joined this little discussion group. Thanks for invite funny girl. Oh and i checked my facebook today and got a message that said that the new 6 episodes which start filming soon for season 5 will be on a monday and not a tuesday to increase ratings. Incase anyone didn't know
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 2-20-2008 08:53     Subject: Reply 65#65 cassey's post

You're welcome, glad to have another OTH fan on board.
Author: bala    Time: 2-20-2008 10:48     Subject: Reply 66#66 funny-girl101's post

i can't wait new episode to be updated.
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 2-20-2008 10:57     Subject: Reply 67#67 bala's post

Join the club.
Author: bala    Time: 2-20-2008 11:00     Subject: Reply 68#68 funny-girl101's post

How many more episode until the show breaks?
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 2-20-2008 11:14     Subject: Reply 69#69 bala's post

Next episode is episode 5.08, so including that one, 5 more episodes. Then the show goes on a month hiatus and comes back in April (around the 14th, I think) with 6 new episodes.
Author: bala    Time: 2-20-2008 11:15     Subject: Reply 70#70 funny-girl101's post

so it only 2 week break that really not bad
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 2-20-2008 11:22     Subject: Reply 71#71 bala's post

Okay, did some research. Last pre-strike episode, 5.12 "Hundred" airs on March 18th. The show returns on April 14th. That's not that bad compared to the 4 months wait we had to endure last season and the half year wait for season 5!
Author: xxjujuxx    Time: 2-20-2008 13:23

when's episode  8 gonna be on vip?
thanks
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 2-20-2008 13:30     Subject: Reply 73#73 xxjujuxx's post

I have no idea. I've been waiting for the whole day. No kidding. I'm sure it'll be updated as soon as they can find a reliable source.
Author: xxjujuxx    Time: 2-20-2008 14:59

lol same... every minute i check lol...just the best day to waste a day heh?
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 2-20-2008 16:03     Subject: Reply 75#75 xxjujuxx's post

I know! I've been glued to the site today. Every single spare second I can find, I'm like "Let's go see if it's updated yet!".
Author: nye87    Time: 2-20-2008 16:27     Subject: Episode 8

OMG, I think that this is by far my favorite episode of the season. I do love Brooke, she's such a great friend! It was nice getting to see Skills and Jamie again...I missed those guys. I really feel sorry for Peyton. I have to say that I was just as upset with her as everyone else when she turned down Lucas' proposal and with how she acted. But she was young and she doesn't deserve this. I can't express how much I dislike Nanny Carrie anymore; I think that she has taken it way too far. I kindda fault Hailey for being oblivious to the whole thing. And like "What the heck?!", she lives with them now. She has to go. I feel bad for Nathan because he's this great guy and I know that he wants to tell her but he knows that no matter when he does, Hailey will be angry at him for not telling her in the first place. I did feel bad for Lindsey , but I'm sorry I just do not think that she's the girl for Lucas. And what is with Hailey acting like Nathan doesn't matter anymore. I get that they have been married for a while now and that they have a kid, but they're still young. And just because she puts music, teaching, and Quincy ahead of that doesn't mean that Nathan is supposed to just deal with it.
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 2-21-2008 08:43

The Brooke and Jamie scenes in this episode were too cute! I'm hoping for more Jamie/Brooke scenes in the future. I used to LOVE Haley, but I don't know, in these last two episodes, I'm starting to like her less and less. She seems so distant from Jamie and Nathan now and sort of has this holier-than-thou attitude. Jamie calling Carrie "Momma" didn't really come as a shock to me. Haley rarely spends time with Jamie now, instead it's always Carrie (who apparently, is now living with the Scotts ). Carrie's "Sometimes I pretend you're my kid," was just..wrong. What's also wrong is her kissing Nathan. Good thing he didn't kiss her back or I wouldn't have a computer screen right now! Nathan looked so torn. He loves Haley and doesn't want to do anything to hurt her, but she's almost never there for him and no matter what he does, she'll be upset with him. Carrie needs to go!

"Naked in the backseat is so last year, in fact it's two years ago." Those are Brooke's own words to Rachel in season 3 when Rachel was naked in Lucas' backseat. It's more like 5 years ago now. I know she did it to prove to Owen that she's not who he thinks she is, and I was glad that she turned him down, but why even do that to begin with? I loved the Brooke/Owen scene in the beginning of the episode though. "My name is practically a brand now, so I can sue you for naming that drink after me."  "Actually, you named that drink after yourself."

I felt bad for both Lindsey and Peyton, actually. I'm sure Lucas loves Lindsey, but I don't think he'll ever stop loving Peyton and that'll definitely be trouble for Lucas and Lindsey. I loved Peyton's letter to Molly/ending monologue. "The love, and joy and excitement you felt will always be there, underneath the paint," (or something along those lines..).

Alice..ha! I'm glad Mouth is finally getting a fair chance at work now. And Mouth and Millicent are such a cute couple!

Next week's episode looks exciting. Peyton and Lindsey showdown!
Author: bala    Time: 2-21-2008 10:20     Subject: Reply 78#78 funny-girl101's post

Well great review you covered all the points but the question is will Lucas go for it with lindsey until i see the wedding i will not accept Lindsey is his wife
Author: nye87    Time: 2-21-2008 11:46     Subject: Reply 78#78 funny-girl101's post

"Brooke PENELOPE Davis"...I LOVED that part. OMG, I was just thinking the same thing about Hailey. Its like she's so negative and angry when it comes towards her family. All she really does is drop Jamie off now. I think she may be having an early life crisis or something since she's a young mother. But whatever it is, she has to change. I hope that her finding out about Carrie will change how she acts. I get that Nathan was going through a bad time and all but now he's out of it..and trying to be a better husband. She said that she missed "them" (how they were) but she's not holding up her end of the bargain (so to speak). And yes, I think that was the last of Alice...YAY! How gross was finding out about all of those other guys. Mouth & Milicent forever!
Author: imarielle626    Time: 2-22-2008 08:29

OMG Brooke and Jamie are adorable!  Her getting advice on her love life from him: "I believe he said it was what was under the clothes"  can't believe that actually came out of four year old Jamie's mouth!  I think if they made a spin off that was an hour of just him interacting with Brooke and Skillz it would be so funny!

Not much else to say about Carrie other than what has been said.  I hope Nathan does something about her soon!  I understand why he didn't tell Haley about the kiss and I think he was right about it at the time, but eventually I think he needs to come clean to Haley and tell her Carrie has been flirting non stop with him, kissed him and needs to be let go!  Carrie is really taking advantage of her position now, not just with Nathan, but with Jamie too.  If Haley were more focused on her own life than with Lucas's and Mia's maybe she'd see it for herself!

So happy for Mouth an Milicent!  I knew they should be together from the fast forwards.  They are just so perfect!

Brooke in the back of Owen car...day ja vu!  I like the story line between the two of them.  It is something different for Brooke.  Espeicially since she turn him down on sex and just wants to take it one step at a time.  My how she has grown

What Peyton said to Molly was really inspiring.  I'm glad Peyton is going to put the past behind her and not fight Lindsay for Lucas because that story line is so over done.  I haven't seen the preview for next week yet, but I read above something about a lindsay peyton showdown.  I just hope they don't go too cliche with it like the Nathan-Hayley-Carrie triangle storyline!

Author: funny-girl101    Time: 2-22-2008 08:31     Subject: Preview for next week

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/jA65RthVcAc&rel=1[/flash]

[ Last edited by funny-girl101 at 2-22-2008 18:31 ]
Author: bala    Time: 2-22-2008 08:47     Subject: Reply 82#82 funny-girl101's post

that's going to be funny
Author: imarielle626    Time: 2-22-2008 14:08

Promo looks interesting.  Always love those episodes where they trap two characters who don't get along together and see how it turns out.  Shall be a good epi.

Anyhow, I was scanning YouTube afterwards and found this from the next episode: WARNING SPOILER!
[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/mum_YlwNn5M&rel=1[/flash]
I have a feeling this isn't the end though!

Author: funny-girl101    Time: 2-22-2008 15:30

Here's another one with Lindsey/Peyton/Brooke/Haley/Mia

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/UdzlmC7uzwM&rel=1[/flash]
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 2-22-2008 15:32     Subject: Reply 84#84 imarielle626's post

Yeah, that's definitely not the end of Carrie. She's up to something much more twisted.
Author: bala    Time: 2-22-2008 23:47

how do you post youtube video on the fourm?
Author: imarielle626    Time: 2-23-2008 06:33     Subject: Reply 87#87 bala's post

I just learned how.  It is simple enough.  What you do is copy the embeded text, isolate the url from there and then put it in the code [flash ]URL[ /flash] without the spaces
Author: bala    Time: 2-23-2008 06:40     Subject: Reply 88#88 imarielle626's post

thank you but it doesn't work

[ Last edited by bala at 2-24-2008 09:11 ]
Author: bala    Time: 2-24-2008 01:19     Subject: if you were lucas

Well i think Lucas made the right decision even if it's not one he wants, i mean think about peyton says no and broke his heart and Lucas met Lindsey and is finally happy and now he proposed, i think he made the right decision because Lindsey really loves Lucas and i know only reason he proposed was because he didn't want to loose her, in other words Lindsey gives him no choice.

Think about it, peyton isn't most stable girl she had so many mind changes at least with lindsey she's consistent.   

Author: nye87    Time: 2-27-2008 17:11     Subject: Episode 9

I really liked this episode (and the played my song at the end!). Lindsey was way mean, though. Like, she seemed like a nicer person. Like when she told Peyton that she wasn't the girl from the book, well Lindsey cannot exactly be the judge of that because she didn't know her before then. I felt really bad about what happened with her dad but Peyton lost her mom...twice. That has to be terrible. I thought that it was nice of Lindsey when she tried to be nice to Peyton but I don't know...I liked her before but not so much now. I don't know there's just something about her. Anyway, was Jamie not the cutest in this episode when he was hanging out with the guys...especially when he was imitating Quincy. I wish that Nathan would have just told Hailey anyway. I knew that Carrie was going to interrupt him. He should have closed the door and now Hailey is still going to blame him anyway. It was so nice seeing Tim!
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 2-27-2008 20:32

I. loved. this. episode. This one ranks in the top 3 episodes of this season for me. Jamie was ADORABLE this episode, especially when Lucas gave him his jersey. The scene where he was imitating Quintin was just beyond cute.   Less Carrie this episode! Yes! I agree that Nathan should have just told Haley about it. What's up with Carrie interrupting/eavesdropping on Nathan and Haley's conversation? I'm glad she's leaving, but I'm sure she'll be back in no time to cause trouble.

I actually started to like Lindsey in this episode. I don't know, there was something about her in the previous episodes that made me, not dislike her, but also not like her. I guess she was just kind of like "Lindsey. Lucas' other girl," to me. Yes, Lindsey went a little far with her little song, but Peyton definitely crossed a line with hers. LIndsey's scene about her father was heartbreaking. What Peyton went through with her mothers was horrible, but at least she didn't have to see them not being able to walk, talk or even recognize her. She didn't have to pull a plug on a ventilator either. I don't know, I just found Lindsey's scene about her father really heartbreaking and I guess that's why she's growing on me a little now.
Author: nye87    Time: 2-28-2008 10:26

OMG, I'm such a dork. I called Quentin, Quincy.
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 2-28-2008 20:01     Subject: Promo for next week

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/v/fuKBxrlbKfU[/flash]
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 2-28-2008 20:03

That promo totally gave me the chills for some reason. I'm actually excited for Dan's return.
Author: bala    Time: 2-29-2008 02:05     Subject: Reply 92#92 funny-girl101's post

i have to agree this is what makes one tree hill ,one tree hill, it's the fact they produce good episode like this and make us care about the characters,  we learnt a lot Lindsey the fact she originally liked Peyton but because of the way Peyton treated her,her feeling change which is a shame but telling Lindsey ring was for her-I'm surprised she didn't ask Lucas about that but peyton explanation was plausible.

It was great to see that guy Tim-i can't believe we forgot all about him . i really thought he was under-used character on the show just look at way he rapped with that song put a smile on my face i liked what he said at the end we never keep in touch now we just need jake to make a reappearances with his daughter who should be 5 years old.

Next week episode look even better i can't believe they bring dan back I'm so excited it's going to be interesting-it does look like they purposely skip 5 years so that dan could get paroled.
Author: bala    Time: 2-29-2008 11:36     Subject: Reply 92#92 funny-girl101's post

Jamie scott video
Author: angel17halo    Time: 2-29-2008 13:56     Subject: 509 For Tonight You're Only Here to Know

I really didn't like any of the new people except Millicent.. After watching the library episode, the only ones I hate now are Victoria and Carrie. I don't think my hatred for Carrie is ever going to go away.. I loved the Quentin and Jamie scene.. Tim coming back was so random, I love it.. I don't think he's coming back after that. I think this episode was the best of the season so far.
Author: xxjujuxx    Time: 3-1-2008 13:51

I hate carrie lol she is such as s----! no offence!
i love jamie, he is the cutiest cutie in the world of cutiness!!!
i love millicent and mouth!
i love leyton!
i do not like lindsey!
i love brook!
i hate victoria!
i like mia + her voice!
i love tim lol hes sooo funny and
i love nathan
i am disliking haley lately
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 3-1-2008 17:04     Subject: Reply 97#97 bala's post

That was SUCH a cute video!

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0