Board logo

Subject: Grey's Anatomy Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: funny-girl101    Time: 5-2-2007 11:19     Subject: Grey's Anatomy Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I've heard many people say that she show isn't as good as it was during season 2. To me, i still think Grey's is awesome and season 3 is very good. What do you guys think?

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 01:14 ]
Author: magic4u    Time: 5-2-2007 11:24

its been a bit drawn out but on the whole i still like it lots and im a fella lol
Author: stone    Time: 5-3-2007 01:05

could not love more ! I am really a diehard fan of it !
Author: magic4u    Time: 5-4-2007 00:56

is meradith the right kind of girl to be a doctor?
Author: silver1978    Time: 5-4-2007 07:16

Funny enough, I really like the show overall, but dont like Meredith!
Author: lemoinefou    Time: 5-6-2007 04:58

just like silver1978 really like the show but not meredith, i also don't like the end of the third season, I don't know if you agree with me but I think the all LA thing is really useless.
I still wait for the fourth season

and excuse me for my english I am french!!
Author: xxjujuxx    Time: 5-6-2007 05:49

i'm french too lol
Author: roca    Time: 5-7-2007 05:46

Just started watching GA this season. I like it enough to get me to go back and watch season 1 and 2

I agree I'm not sure about the whole spin-off thing. I think it's a bad idea...
Author: 1994puma1994mon    Time: 5-12-2007 14:25

Same here I just started watching it this season! I went out a bought the first two seasons!
Author: trulee    Time: 5-12-2007 14:39

Have watched seasons 1 & 2 just about to start season 3 & can't wait.

I'm not french
Author: roca    Time: 5-15-2007 11:14

Well I finished watching season 1, so far I've only watched a few episodes in season 2. I will continue and finish season 2 this summer after I'm done watching the rest of season 3. Looking forward to season 4

BTW, you know the spin-off, Private Practice has been picked up on the Fall schedule...
Author: roca    Time: 5-18-2007 06:33     Subject: Life's just full of surprises...

OMG, the ending of season 3 was totally unexpected! I don't believe it.
Well, if you haven't watch it... STOP reading! Highlight to read...

Burke's vow... WOW can I marry him? LOL
Just as you thought Burke and Cristina were gonna get married... he called off the wedding... OUCH! That totally sucks!
Callie made chief resident... I always thought it would be Bailey!
Adele was pregnant with Richard's baby?! Wow
George failed his intern exam? So does that mean that's the end for George?
The bar whore who flirted with Derek was Meredith's half sister... OMG and she's a new intern?
Derek refused Richard's offer to be chief?! What a twist!

WOW!!!
Author: presario511    Time: 5-23-2007 23:43

Boy I hate to admit this... I am so full of emotions.... its only a TV program for crying out loud.  

First, that damn Izzy......if she wanted George, why didn't she pursue him before she fell for the guy who died?  Hell, she didn't recover for weeks after that and she gets drunk one night and does George?  And what kind of man is George, the little , little... girly-man.... well you know what I mean.  

Meredith needs to get a grip.... she finally gets the man of her dreams and what does she do... put him off ... once again... oh what a tart!  I hope he does go for her sister... that'll teach her.

And let us not forget the one who snagged the almighty top surgeon!.....Christine is so bold and honest with others, but lacks the gall to be honest with herself..... why didn't she just end it if she didn't want to get married.  She's a competitor and the worse thing for any marriage is competition... what happens when there is nothing to compete for?  I'm glad he didn't marry her.  

Ok...I've gotten everything off my chest... I've taken a deep breath, I'm calm and feeling much better.  But I just hated when I get so involved ..... talk about needing to get a life... but wait...I'm should be working on my thesis....!!!
Author: ldnk    Time: 5-26-2007 18:04

I think they put way too much emphasis on making all the characters have relationships with each other.  It really just messed everything up by putting the focus entirely on their sexual relationships instead of a lot of the emotional insecurities that made the characters interesting in the first two seasons (not that there wasn't sexual tension then too).

I hope the crash ending to season 3 can bring us back to what made the show so much fun.
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 6-1-2007 11:44

Like someone said before...i don't like the idea of the spin-off either. I love Addison and i want her to stay at Seattle Grace. Oh well, i guess..

The season 3 finale was sort of shocking. Burke just left!? What about Burktina? ;)

The beginning of season 3 was awesome. It was still like season 1 & 2. Drama and comedy. But then after the whole ferry episode, the show got WAY too dramactic. Nobody was happy during the season finale. ANyways...i hope the fun returns in season 4. Can't wait!
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 6-1-2007 16:23

Quote:
Originally posted by ldnk at 5-27-2007 02:04
I think they put way too much emphasis on making all the characters have relationships with each other.  It really just messed everything up by putting the focus entirely on their sexual relationships ...
I agree. Season 1 and 2 were great because, IMO, it showed us the interns' friendship and it had both medical and emotional moments. Now, EVERYBODY hooks up with everybody. Okay...almost everybody. But they've got the fans go "OMG...are they gonna hook up?" everytime a male character approaches a female character. At least, that's what i've seen on many message boards.

Let's see the couples and relationships we've had on the show already:

1) Meredith and Derek
2) Addison and Derek
3) Addison and Mark
4) Callie and Mark
5) Callie and George
6) Olivia and George
7) Izzie and George
8) Izzie and Alex
9) Izzie and Denny
10) Alex and Olivia
11) Cristina and Burke

And now, there's the chance that Lexie (Meredith's other half sister) might hook up with Derek (that bar scene anyone? ) I really hope that won't happen. Because honestly...that would, IMO, turn Grey's into a soap-opera.

With that said...i still love the show though.
Author: xxkinksxx    Time: 6-14-2007 15:25

OUt of curiosity how long is it til the next series is finished? lol, i have just watched all 3 series in just under 2 weeks, i'm a bit of an insomniac and so spend alot of time on this site, and well i was soooooooooooo addicted to it and now i dont know what to do with myself! I love love love the show and i cant believe its taken me til now to actually start watching it!

I really hope that meredith and derek sort it out, and was soooo shocked with the whole christina/burke thing, but didnt she look soooo good in her dress it upset me muchly when they cut it up to get her out at the end

i really hope that george stays for the next series i love him but he was getting a bit annoying and the whole him and izzy thing was just irritating too. george just isnt the sort of person to screw about and things and well i was upset by his sudden change...

i really really really also want alex and izzy to get together they are cute together, but maybe some more hot interns will appear of a really hot guy to replace burke... so many possiblities for the new series and i cant wait for it.... althou i know its going to be ages away boo
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 6-14-2007 16:37     Subject: Reply #17 xxkinksxx's post

Quote:
OUt of curiosity how long is it til the next series is finished?
Umm...if you mean when the next season will be...it'll begin in September this year and end in May next year.

Cristina looks stunning in her dress. I was shocked that Burke actually broke it off. I predicted that it'll probably Cristina who would get cold feet and stop the wedding. But Burke!? Nobody would've thought he would be the guy to just give up everything and walk away.

I love George. And don't worry, T.R. is coming back next season - which means that George will be too.
Author: xxkinksxx    Time: 6-15-2007 02:25     Subject: Reply #18 funny-girl101's post

yeah i meant when it'll start showing hehe, im soooooo glad that george is staying phew i will be able to sleep well tonite, hehe.

yeah i never predicted that it would be burke who called it off, i was gobsmacked!

yay only a few months til more! thanks for being informative to me, im in the uk and were only at the beginning stages of series 3 here and i thought it would be forever til the next series phew!
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 6-15-2007 12:34     Subject: Reply #19 xxkinksxx's post

You're welcome.

Season 4 will probably be aired later in the UK than in the US. But you can always catch it on tv-video.net the day after the episode airs in the US.

I can't wait till the new season either. Meredith and Derek better get together (and stay together) in season 4!
Author: trulee    Time: 6-16-2007 06:41     Subject: Reply #20 funny-girl101's post

As xxkinksxx says the series has only just started here in the UK so not seen some othe the things mentioned in previous posts.  It has given me something to look forward to tho..  I might just have to watch afew episodes here an the site as you've piqued my interest even more!
Author: bala    Time: 7-5-2007 09:59     Subject: my thoughts

Well i thought season 3 was very interesting because we get to know the character better and as always the comedy/drama/action was very balanced not many show can balance this but this show does but i love how they deal with relationships in this show and how things never are so easy but as always no matter what we have not lost any character i really thought after izzy cut danny wire she wouldn't return but she did, you just know that would never happend in real-life 8million dollors she could spend it have wonderful life but instead she comes back to settle grey's. i just don't get that but maybe that's just me .

Meredith and Derek-i'm really surprised how strong there relationship is no matter what these two will last

Addison and Derek-i felt bad addison she tried to make it work but no luck i'm glad she realised that decided to move on.

Addison and Mark-that was just one-night stand but mark did the right thing and walked away finally he does something decent once

Callie and George-ok i never really thought these two would ever last they got married and i just couldn't believe it.

Izzie and George- this came out of the blue and it was brilliant,  i really do hope things work out and you can clearly see how their relationship changed half-way through the season. i hope they do last

Cristina and Burke-now this was awful to watch i love how burke tried his best make her happy and he realised at the end she didn't really want to get married so he made it easy and walk away now news about him being fired means they find new surgeon to replace him for season 4. i'm going to be sad to see him go because i really liked him.
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 7-5-2007 15:03     Subject: Reply #22 bala's post

*There might be some spoilers for people who haven't seen season 3...you've been warned *

About Izzie cutting Denny's LVAD wire...I agree with you that in real life, she probably wouldn't be allowed to return. But this is Grey's we're talking about...and Katherine Heigl is one of the main characters, so we just KNOW that she would. I don't think that even if Izzie kept the 8.7 million dollars, she would've spend it. She had a really hard time to even deposit the check at the bank...i can't imagine her just quitting her job and just living on those 8.7 millions dollars. I'm glad she later helped pay $300,000 for that girl's surgery and later on spend everything for Denny Duquette's Memorial Free Clinic (LOL...the clinic that got build in 8 days!)

I really really hope these two will last. We all know that they'll end up together, no matter what. Shonda herself has said that she started the series with Meredith/Derek and that she will end the series with Meredith/Derek. I was disappointed with Meredith in the season finale though.

Addison and Mark wasn't a one night stand. Remember, Addison later on told Derek that she and Mark lived together in NYC for 2 months after Derek left for Seattle. Addison was even pregnant with Mark's child! I was proud of Mark though when he ended it with Addison and said that he broke the 60 days promise even though it was Addison who broke it. He FINALLY realized that she didn't want to be with him. I wonder who they're gonna pair him up with next season...
Author: bala    Time: 7-6-2007 01:24

I wonder who they're gonna pair him up with next season

that obvious but I'm not going to tell you
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 7-6-2007 07:59     Subject: Reply #24 bala's post

Oh come on! Now, you've got me all curious!
Author: bala    Time: 7-6-2007 08:23

i'm going give you a clue-who did we meet end of season 3?

think about it.......one of them ask george a question
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 7-6-2007 13:14     Subject: Reply #26 bala's post

Haha...i was actually thinking about her too. That's be funny to watch. Lexie and Mark.

I seriously hope that Meredith doesn't get involved with Mark. That'll be the kiss of death for her relationship with Derek.
Author: cford1976    Time: 7-9-2007 12:40     Subject: Reply #1 funny-girl101's post

3 felt a bit different from 1 and 2, but that doesn't mean it was bad!  So much has changed, and next season has so many open doors  now.
Author: Teachergirl    Time: 8-1-2007 12:18     Subject: So far....... I like it.

Well, I can't say anything about the entire third season. The thing is, the show stopped airing for summer over here right when George's father died. That was episode 12 and I tried so hard to dodge the spoilers and all. I finally found this awesome site and I must admit I watched episodes 13-17 today. Seriously? Seriously! I am usually not the most emotional person but I was sobbing at the end of episode 17. MOst of all because of seeing Denny again and that moment of him almost touching Izzy. I just lost a family member and this was quite an emotional one for me but I loved the way they were dealing with it all. From the short episode recaps I saw I expected some of the usual "afterlife scenarios" but there were quite a few twists I enjoyed.
I know bits and pieces of what is to come and well, I can't wait to really SEE it and not just read about it. So far, I really like the season.
Author: mamaeyeore    Time: 8-3-2007 00:52

i looooove greys, even tho i get a lil tired of the bed hopping....but when burke left i cried, i couldnt believe he left ....and then when they cut up her dress i cried, for someone who just got married n paid all that money for the dress, i'd take it back  then use the money to go get drunk   n i hope derek does NOT hook up with M's sister, that really would be a lil to soap opera ish
Author: gymcoach    Time: 9-3-2007 15:22     Subject: GA: Season 4 Discussion and Spoilers

WARNING SERIES 4 SPOILERS FOLLOW BELOW

* Two new interns will be introduced in the season premiere (three if you include Lexie). And they'll have their hands full when a three-car accident sends multiple casualties pouring into Seattle Grace. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide
    * Expect changes to occur in the season premiere as the title is "A Change Is Gonna Come." The premiere will see new interns enter the medical world. One, who is supposed to be named Thomson, helps deliver a baby on the interns' first day on the job. Grey's Anatomy episodes would not be the same without a wacky case. In this episode, the wacky case is that of a young boy bringing his bleeding female raccoon pet to the hospital in the hope a doctor will save her. Source: TV Squad
    * Clara, who is with her two young children, discuss the status of her husband Henry with one of the doctors. Henry has suffered extremely traumatic injuries during a car accident. The doctor says that the only thing holding Henry's head to his body is skin and muscle and that he will surely died very soon, even with surgery. A boy brings a near-dead racoon to Seattle Grace in the hope they will be able to save it. His father wants his son to grow up and stop living in a make-believe world. Some of the doctors need to deal with new stressed out interns. One of the interns will help deliver a baby. Source: SpoilerFix.com

George decides to repeat his internship, meaning he'll be with all the new interns including Lexie, Meredith's half sister. No word on which new resident will have either George or Lexie, but we know it won't be Izzie. The rest of the former interns are now residents, and are having issues with having to report to Callie. Meredith joins Cristina on her honeymoon before they both return to Seattle Grace two weeks after Burke walked out on Cristina. And yes, Burke has resigned. And Meredith uses the time away to consider her own relationship with Derek. Bailey is still pretty upset with Richard for choosing Callie for Chief Resident and is struggling to find her place on the hierarchy of the hospital. Richard takes Derek's advice and decides to return to his position as Seattle Grace's Chief. And he and Adele get back together. After Addison leaves, Mark tries to befriend Derek again. and it sounds as though his relationship with Meredith will also play a role in this. One of the interns from last season's season finale has also snagged a spot as a recurring character on Grey's Anatomy. Candice Afia will be returning to Grey's Anatomy. Joseph Williamson (who played the hot intern in the season finale) will be returning as well. Of the remaining two interns we saw last season, neither are returning as this season's interns. Source: SpoilerBuzz

[ Last edited by themegababe at 6-11-2008 11:12 ]
Author: themegababe    Time: 9-14-2007 09:57

soo excited for season 4!  wooo!
Author: silver1978    Time: 9-14-2007 11:52

George will be Merediths intern. Lexie will be Cristinas.
Author: gymcoach    Time: 9-16-2007 11:30

Being in the UK, I will have to wait until it is put on VIP
Author: themegababe    Time: 9-17-2007 11:32

I thought they got the new episodes up pretty fast, like a day or 2 later, no?
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 9-17-2007 12:12     Subject: Reply #5 themegababe's post

Yes, and now there is the new Show Update Announcement forum.  It looks like with the new fall season starting, the admins are right on top of things.
Author: gymcoach    Time: 9-17-2007 12:53

The admins are brill and I know the shows get added super fast but what I meant was I can't watch the series 4 premiere the same time as you guys in the US and have to wait a couple of days longer - I'm just impatient thats all!
Author: themegababe    Time: 9-17-2007 14:20

oooh  haha.  well i have to wait the 3 hours from east coast to west coast.  haha

but at least it is only a couple of days and not the year it takes to go to dvd! haha
Author: bala    Time: 9-18-2007 09:10     Subject: sneak preview

http://www.fanpop.com/spots/grey%2527s-anatomy/videos/262291
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 9-18-2007 10:37     Subject: Reply #9 bala's post

Thanks for the link Bala. Season 4 looks awesome. Can't wait for the 27th!!!
Author: bala    Time: 9-18-2007 11:35     Subject: Reply #10 funny-girl101's post

neither can i
Author: bala    Time: 9-28-2007 06:52     Subject: Season-4x01 (Spoilers if not seen)

ok, let start discussing all i can say was there were a few surprises but i don't mederith is going learn her lesson with Derek and it was so predictable she hook back with him. anyway lexi grey i really wanted to hate her but after what she did for george i like her that was very nice.

if it wasn't bad one emotically resident than come along izzy would try bring a deer back to life, sweetie you are doctor not a vet . could they make her even more desperate.

All in all i have to say it was ok episode mind you the thing mcsteamy said to derek was so funny .just went you think humour couldn't get any funnier they pull that line.
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 9-28-2007 13:00     Subject: Reply #1 bala's post

The beginning where all the new residents are saying the five rules to their interns and Lexie saying "You said five rules, that was only four," was funny, but also kinda...cheesy, I think. It's like they're trying so hard to make the show funny again. But the Mark line was pretty funny "I wish I can take it back now, but it's out there already."

All in all, it was a good episode. Can't wait for next week's episode. And yay for Meredith and Derek getting back together.

Author: studiojek    Time: 9-29-2007 04:33

I agree, I think they were trying too hard, and TOO much had changed from last season, it was kind of awkward.

I also think there's a big 'hole' left where Addison and Burke used to be. I still can't quite comprehend WHY they let Addison leave, they could have done so much with her character (a possible re-kindling with Derek???)

Everyone sorta got on my nerves this episode too!

But, I have high hopes for this season! I can't wait to see next week either!
Author: silver1978    Time: 9-29-2007 05:14

I am happy to see George and Izzy together /waits for rotten fruit to fly. I know a lot of people don't like them together but I do. Although what is with the men in this series? Can none of them keep it in their pants?? Alex is probably the most stable one and thats kind of scary no?
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 9-29-2007 07:17     Subject: Reply #4 silver1978's post

SPOILERS, HIGHLIGHT IF YOU WANT TO SEE

That is kind of scary. I really hope we get to know Alex better this season. For the past 3 seasons, we didn't even know where he lived at..until he moved in with Meredith and Izzie. I heard they're going to make Lexie and Alex a couple and Rebecca is apparently going to re-appear around episode 4, so that'll cause a love triangle.
Author: bala    Time: 9-29-2007 07:30     Subject: Reply #5 funny-girl101's post

thanks for the spoiler
Author: gypsiegirl66    Time: 9-29-2007 09:36     Subject: Reply #5 funny-girl101's post

Spoiler I guess

Funny-girl, Was that a joke? I thought this whole thread was was a discussion from Season 4 episode 1 and as long as we stayed with in that topic we didn't need to highlight, but it's your board if you want them, I'll oblige

Anyway, I thought the premier was great, it was very much what I expected. How could it not have come off as anything,  but awkward,. They are all starting as new residents, Meredith meets her half sis, both Meredith and Christina are starting w/o Burke & Derick (well we know what happened there) and Meredeth finds out that she isn't the girl in the bar anymore. I thought the way they all tried to steal Baileys rules was great and funny, of course they haven't mastered it (these are their first interns). Who would Izzie be, if she didn't save that dear, that's Izzie. I've seen a lot of Dr's on other shows, save animals for kids, I thought it was great. As for the hole felt where Burke & Addison were, that would be felt in a true to life hospital or any situation. I think that what all you are calling awkwardness, is just exactly how it should have felt. It's a new life for them and for us to get used to. They'll find their rhythm soon and we'll all pick up the beat. It's going to be fantastic, that's my 2cents

Oh, and I have been waiting for George and Lizzie to happen for a long time.........You go girl!!  

Author: sarah_069    Time: 9-29-2007 11:53

i loved the premier but i dont like that meredith hooked up with derek....i dont like derek for some reason. the show has charm though. i love the humor and how much they were enjoying being residents and having interns. i think this season has good potential.

reasons i think this is going to be a good season:

1.christina has to deal with burke being gone. maybe she will meet someone new, maybe burke will come back and complicate things for her if she does find someone else.(does anyone know if burke is permanently off the show? maybe he'll guest star or something...)

2.meredith works in the same place as her half-sister whom she has never met until now. they both were "the girl at the bar" with derek. maybe merediths sister will get with derek. i think there will be some guy drama with derek.

3. mark and derek might become friends again. it seemed like derek was going to give him another chance.

4. bailey is jealous that callie got the job she wanted. so there will be tension between them.

5. callie is going to try to get everyones respect. residents will probably start disliking her.

6. alex said he was going to go see rebecca so maybe they will form a relationship.

7. george told izzie he loves her. will he divorce callie and get together with izzie? what if callie is pregnant and george stays with her to be responsible? if he goes with izzie then it will be awkward with callie having to work with both of them.

8. maybe we will get to know the interns more instead of just merediths sister. and who knows what they will bring to the show.

9. i wonder if mark will get with anyone since he was always a man whore but with addison gone who knows if he will move on or not.
Author: studiojek    Time: 9-30-2007 04:45     Subject: Reply #7 gypsiegirl66's post

I agree that awkwardness is normal considering what happened, but I meant the writing was awkward, though. In the sense that I think the writers were just trying too hard this episode, ya know?

But I am optimistic!

Oh, and I forgot to say before that I really liked the scene with Cristina and Alex-- like you guys said, we are just starting to get a chance to know Alex, and it was nice to see two of my favorite characters connecting in such a heartbreaking scene!
Author: gymcoach    Time: 9-30-2007 10:19     Subject: Reply #9 studiojek's post

I just hope they don't 'connect' in another way, let's hope all the characters are developed further as individuals before they start bed hopping again
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 9-30-2007 14:29     Subject: Reply #7 gypsiegirl66's post

The "spoiler" part (highlightable part) isn't something that happened in episode 4x01. It's about something that might happen in the upcoming episodes. I read the spoiler on tvguide.com and I've come across people that do not like to have the upcoming episodes/events spoiled for them. So, I thought I should've made it invisible in case there are people on this board that do not like to read spoilers.
Author: studiojek    Time: 10-1-2007 04:10     Subject: Reply #10 gymcoach's post

True! Though I admit I had that thought when I saw them sitting talking! Ya never know!
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 10-1-2007 09:04     Subject: Reply #12 studiojek's post

Trying to get that image out of my head. I love both characters, and their friendship would probably be a hilarious one, but more than a friendship between Alex and Cristina? Please no.
Author: themegababe    Time: 10-1-2007 11:05

I thought it was a great episode, until the last 10 seconds.  (which didn't work on my tivo so i had to run over here quick. haha).  but yeah.  I have never been a george/izzie fan, but I feel like I am the only one.  I am a strong fan of commitment and sticking together.... George has a wife.  

I did not like Lexi, but she did change my thoughts a little with the George thing.  I think she is the one that we don't want to like, but end up loving.  Kind of how Addison was.  Did we not all hate her in Season 1 (only the last episode) and the beginning of 2, but now we are all sad to see her go!  haha

Oh, and I like Meredith and Derek.  I'm one of the few.  haha
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 10-1-2007 14:08     Subject: Reply #14 themegababe's post

One of the few to like Meredith and Derek? Seriously!? They're referred to as Grey's' "power couple". I think lots of people are Meredith/Derek supporters (myself included )

George and Izzie...I just feel like they should stay best friends. I believe that a guy and a girl can be best friends without having feelings for each other. And of course, the whole George-is-married-to-Callie thing doesn't help either.
Author: studiojek    Time: 10-2-2007 02:05     Subject: Reply #15 funny-girl101's post

True, i think they could stay best friends, I do think they're probably confusing their relationship for something else.

Their love scene sort of grossed me out actually..they are just a weird couple!!!

(yeah, Alex and Cristina would gross me out, too...I guess I'm sensitive!!!!)
Author: angel17halo    Time: 10-2-2007 04:52     Subject: Reply #2 funny-girl101's post

What's even funnier is that Meredith pointed out the exact same thing on the Pilot episode during their first day as interns.
DR. BAILEY: I have 5 rules. Memorize them. Rule number 1.  Don’t bother sucking up. I already hate you, that’s not gonna change. (points to the desk) Trauma protocol. Phone lists. Pagers. Nurses will page you.

(They grab their stuff of the desk as Dr. Bailey starts walking away. They rush to follow.)

DR. BAILEY: You answer every page at a run.  A run! That’s rule number 2. Your first shift starts now and lasts 48 hours.

[HOUR 1 flashes across the screen]

DR. BAILEY: Your interns, grunts, nobodies, bottom of the surgical food chain. You run labs, write orders, work every second night until you drop and don’t complain.

(She leads to them to the on call room)

DR. BAILEY: On call rooms. Attendings hog them. Sleep when you can, where you can. Which brings me to rule number 3. If I’m sleeping, don’t wake me unless your patient is actually dying. Rule number 4. The dying patient better not be dead when I get there. Not only will you have killed someone, you would have woke me for no good reason. We clear?

(Meredith raises her hand)

DR. BAILEY: Yes?

MEREDITH: You said five rules. That was only … four.

(Dr. Bailey’s pager goes off)

DR. BAILEY: Rule number five. When I move, you move. (She starts running down the hall, yelling at doctors). Get out of my way!

That's also why Cristina was so disappointed when her pager didn't go off right after.
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 10-2-2007 10:26     Subject: Reply #17 angel17halo's post

Yeah, exactly. It was a nice little nod to the pilot episode, but it just felt kind of weird and...awkward when the 4 of them said it. Bailey did a better job.
Author: themegababe    Time: 10-2-2007 14:20

Okay you might be right.  but a lot of people in this thread seemed anti mer and der and pro izzie and george.
Author: studiojek    Time: 10-5-2007 07:31     Subject: Season 4x02 (Warning: spoilers!)

So shall we discuss?

I liked this episode a lot better than the last one, it felt less forced and funnier (I loved the part when Cristina was bribing people off with wedding gifts...though so sad for her...).

I was totally annoyed with Izzy and George. I didn't like that they were talking so openly and acting so lovey dovey in public, I kept thinking Callie was going to walk in on them. I'm not sure what I want to happen, all 3 of them in the triangle are bugging me.

I wasn't happy with Meredith for not even wanting to go to the cafeteria with Derek.  I can understand her freaking out if he were to try to get her to commit to something like moving in together..but a sandwich in the hospital lunch hall!!? Get over yourself! I think Derek's going to start having feelings for someone else...though I'm not sure who. THAT'S why we need Addy back!!

I also loved Bailey and Alex throughout the whole episode (especially the scene with them together). I love that Alex is becoming the moral one in the group! And Addison taught him well, he's a good baby doctor! I just wish he'd stop doing his hair in a boufant and shave his facial hair already!

And your thoughts?
Author: silver1978    Time: 10-5-2007 08:47

Sigh..........I think I might be losing interest in the series................My dislike for Meredith keeps growing! Shes obnoxious, self consumed and stubborn.

Izzy and George are more like they have high school crushes, but I still think they are cute. I never liked Callie anyway. I want to see a confrontation- CAT FIGHT!!- between Izzy and Callie though.

Cristina, I actually like her more all the time and Alex as well.
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 10-5-2007 14:06     Subject: Reply #1 studiojek's post

I pretty much agree with everything you said. I loved last night's episode. It had the humor and drama a season 2 episode had.

I didn't like Meredith for the way she handles her relationship with Derek. I mean, seriously, she won't even have lunch with him!? But I can't really blame her for not wanting to get to know Lexie.

Izzie and George. I don't like them togehter. Never did, and probably never will. I don't really like George and Callie either, but Izzie and George just aren't a good couple, in my opinion.
Author: studiojek    Time: 10-6-2007 03:36     Subject: Reply #2 silver1978's post

I really wish the Izzy-George-Callie love triangle would come out into the open already, cat fight or not, I am tired of it being in the dark!
Author: andi.wilson    Time: 10-8-2007 06:08

derek's meredith addiction.... he's trying to pull away and he just can't. why is it that i so badly want them to be in a healthy relationship!?? i mean, god they just keep screwing with eachother's lives, and meredith is so messed up.
Author: bala    Time: 10-12-2007 07:07     Subject: 4x03 (spoiler if not seen)

it look like i'm first one here, ok so the coma guy woke up and am sad he died. poor izzy just when she needed someone to talk to he died. wow Bailey actually helping Torries was nice i think they would make a good team, it was strange seeing Richard Gilmore as an intern-that was beyond strange and George it couldn't last could it they were bound to find out and i don't think medieth was hard on lexie she taugh her a valuable lesson that some people don't make it. it nice at end how she explain how her mother died.

this was much better episode than last week at least George told her now question is where do they go from here since he didn't say he wanted to leave her but told he cheated on her.

guess we have wait until next week   

oh yeah that was a massive risk they took with the operation needed Derek to help them out . would though he would known better as he was the chief of medicine.
Author: studiojek    Time: 10-12-2007 12:40     Subject: Reply #1 bala's post

I actually preferred last week's episode, I thought it was funnier and more interesting. This week sort of felt like a 'filler' to me, like the first one - like they were just filling space. Hopefully next episode will be a little juicier!

I agree, I think Meredith dealt well with Lexie, and I like that Bailey swallowed her pride and helped Callie.

I'm still tired of the George-Izzy-Callie love triangle, so thank goodness it's out in the open. I predict that Callie is going to somehow convince George to stay with her though.

The whole Chief - McSteamy - McDreamy storyline was a little odd. Who would ever think McSteamy's too old!!?? I'm not sure what that had to do with anything. And, does anyone else find it weird that NOBODY has mentioned Addison since she left!!??

One final thing, I was soooo unhappy with Alex about letting the truth come out about George. It was just mean, and very 'old school' Alex, which is why I suppose the writers did it - to remind us of who Alex is!

Oh, and I agree, having Richard Gilmore at Seattle Grace was WEIRD!

[ Last edited by  studiojek at 10-12-2007 20:41 ]
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 10-12-2007 13:35

I thought last night's episode was awesome! I felt like an old school Grey's episode. Cristina pretending to be sad, Derek giving the Chief and Mark his little speech after the surgery and then saying "I'm sorry I called you guys idiots." the friends confessing their feelings about each other ("You need loser pants." "You need a new hairstyle, the 80s are over, honey. ) The fun IS back, finally.

Alex is better than he was before, he went to apologize to Norman after he yelled at him. But I wanted to smack him during the elevator scene though.

Can't wait for next week's episode -- Callie and Izzie smackdown!
Author: bala    Time: 10-12-2007 23:00

The whole Chief - McSteamy - McDreamy storyline was a little odd. Who would ever think McSteamy's too old!!??

well there are old per-say but they are not exactly spring chicken
Author: studiojek    Time: 10-13-2007 09:53     Subject: Reply #4 bala's post

Ok now I feel old

I do admit it, I'm looking forward to the smackdown too!
Author: imarielle626    Time: 10-13-2007 14:54

Alex really got on my nerves during that elevator scene.  I really wanted George to turn around and punch him again!  I also for a second though something was going to happen between Alex and Lexie, but then Alex turned into and ass.

I like really old guy being awake...he was funny and Izzy really needed someone to talk to.

I thought this episode was a little slow, but it did have some great one liners!
Author: mariam0606    Time: 10-15-2007 19:30

I watched the first 3 seasons of Grey's in a matter of about 2 weeks last spring... and I came to the conclusion that they were AMAZING, especially the second season.

Now, I am not sure if its the effect of having to watch each episode one week apart, but this season really seems to be dragging. I mean, can we have some good stuff start happening or what? Even the patient scenarios are a bit boring. I mean come on... a deer??

I really hope things pick up. They need to add Characters, with Addison and Burke gone, its just not enough people (and adding a 248023948903 year old Intern doesn't help).

Sorry, didnt mean to bash the show, i still love it, I just needed to vent.

[ Last edited by  mariam0606 at 10-16-2007 03:32 ]
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 10-15-2007 19:37     Subject: Reply #7 mariam0606's post

The deer storyline was kind of weird. But Izzie is Izzie, I guess.

I heard they are going to have new characters come in soon. A while ago, at the end of season 3, there was talk that they were casting Tiffani Thiessen to play one of Derek's sisters who is a psyciatrist (sp?) and ends up working at SG. Haven't heard anyone about that for a while though. There's also talk about a new love interest for Derek. Plus, Lexie's a new cast member.
Author: studiojek    Time: 10-15-2007 23:25     Subject: Reply #7 mariam0606's post

I couldn't agree more! Actually, though, I caught up all summer too, so it might just be that seeing once a week instead of 150 episodes per day makes it seem like it's dragging

I hope they add more characters, too. And I do think it's time to add a possible flirtation for Derek, wake Meredith up a bit!
Author: themegababe    Time: 10-16-2007 14:21

Alex - Okay so I have to agree with everyone who says they were mad at Alex.  I was as well.  He just pulled a jerkface move.  But, I was glad that George had the strength to man up and agree, rather than try to cover it up anymore.

Callie- I bet she is going to get pregnant and convince George to stay because of that.  I mean, in episode one, she told George that he could be the "daddy intern."  

Meredith- I also agree that she did a great job teaching Lexie. I mean, what did she have to lose?  There was a body and she needed to learn how to put in the throat thing.  haha  But i guess Lexie is just not used to that type of teaching yet.  It reminds me of when Addison made Izzie take care of the baby when she knew it would die, so she could teach her.

Bailey - I liked that she accepted her position and is willing to help out Callie.  I think this will be good for both of them.  Callie seems to be having problems with the residents listening to her.  I think Bailey will make them all man up and listen to her.

And finally, Richard Gilmore as the new intern.  That was very weird for me.  I think he will  be a good mix on the show though.  He needed something else to do, now that GG is over! haha

That's about all I have to say about this episode, and I am stoked for the Callie - Izzie brawl.  I saw a preview here.  Looks hilarious (Izzie is getting all ready in the cafeteria, jumping back and forth, prepping herself, pulling up her arms to fight.haha)
Author: studiojek    Time: 10-17-2007 04:28     Subject: Reply #10 themegababe's post

As much as I love Izzie, she doesn't hold much of a chance in a fight with Callie!!!
Author: themegababe    Time: 10-17-2007 11:43     Subject: Reply #11 studiojek's post

very very true.  we should make a poll and see what others think
Author: themegababe    Time: 10-19-2007 06:53     Subject: 4x04 (spoiler if not seen)

What did everyone think of episode 4?  I thought it was well done, with a few surprises.

Callie - I really felt bad for her.  In the end, I could really see her pain.  That sucked.  I really hope she can pull it together. BUT I doubt they will kick her off, I think she is on for good and is going to cause some tension.  

George - Not too much about him this week, which is a big change, because he had done so much and been so prevalent in the last few episodes.

Alex - We are starting to see a little bit deeper into his heart.  He may like Eva, but I think he still holds a candle for Izzie.  I was surprised by the anger he showed when she told him, but I liked how he finally explained why he was upset that she slept with George.  And then it was really cute when he brought Izzie kleenex in the end

Meredith and Derek - I am glad to see some of their issues working out, a little.  When he first cancelled on her by the elevator, I thought he had made the plans with Lexie, but then I decided he did not.  He is waiting for her. But how much is he really waiting if he is threatening her with moving on if someone else comes along?  I would just like to see him actually wait patiently and love her and let her come to him.

Izzie cracked me up when she wanted to fight Callie, I thought that was hilarious.  It will be interesting to see if she still has a thing for George, or re-opens her mind to the Alex possibility.

Just my 2 cents, what does everyone else think?
Author: bala    Time: 10-19-2007 07:36     Subject: Reply #1 themegababe's post

ok, great review and i really don't know what i can add to your comments but i with torries on this i'm glad she told izzy off and i'm glad Alex still has feelings for izzy i can understand why he was upset, george isn't exactly right type of man for izzy.

anyway,Meredith and Derek please don't tell me he actually proposed to her?-i'm a bit unsure what he said 'i want marry you my head froze with that revelation i knew he love her but come on we all know he was on-off relationship not type to get serious. cute relationship that had it qurikes. i'm was surprised how she actually didn't freak out what he said he wanted to marry her?-i was expecting a slap or something like that.

i hoping they don't re-open george thing but i guess time will tell
Author: themegababe    Time: 10-19-2007 08:29     Subject: Reply #2 bala's post

yeah I could not tell what he was really saying by "i want to marry you." Like does he really want to marry her?  Are his feelings for her that strong?  Who knows
Author: bala    Time: 10-19-2007 08:36     Subject: Reply #3 themegababe's post

bring it another level-the relationship was suppose to be a fling?

right?
Author: themegababe    Time: 10-19-2007 08:46     Subject: Reply #4 bala's post

i think they were supposed to be serious before.  but now that they broke up they are supposed to be just having breakup sex.  a fling.  oh well
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 10-19-2007 13:34

I love they're like trying to bring back stuff from season 2 and 3. Last week, really old guy. This week, Camille. It was so obvious that they changed the actress playing Camille though, but oh well.

Izzie - The "I'm a streetfighter" scene was hilarious. But I'm Team Callie on the whole Izzie-George-Callie triangle thing. I don't know...I've never liked Callie that much, but it's obvious that she loves George (more than he loves her, actually) and what Izzie and George did was wrong.

Alex - Izzie and Alex possibility! I'm a fan of those two, but have you seen the promo for next week's episode? Izzie and Alex might not happen...

George - He was hilarious in the beginning. "Have to find Izzie!" I hope this whole Izzie/George/Callie mess gets straightened out soon.

Meredith and Derek - Sigh. Seriously, when Derek told her that he wants to marry Meredith, the look on her face was priceless. I think he does want to marry her and spend his life with her and stuff. But she's obviously NOT ready and the writers are probably making way for the new love interest to come in, I guess. "What if I meet someone along the way who is ready to give me the things I want with you?" It's sad how these two can never be together for good. There's always gotta be something that breaks them up.
Author: grey'sfreak92    Time: 10-20-2007 00:28

Note: This post has been suppressed by system since the author has been banned or deleted.
Author: imarielle626    Time: 10-21-2007 01:27

When Callie first told George "I forgive you", my roommate and I both screamed.  We were so mad at her.  First of all what he did is not the kind of thing that goes away with those three little words, and second of all, I really want  to see Izzy and George together.  Even if it doesn't end up lasting, I'd like to see how it turns out.

I have mixed feelings on Alex.  When Izzy first told him, I could tell if he was mad because he was jealous, or mad just because he's Alex and George is George.  You could see that Izzy was going through a lot and she really needed someone to talk to, and although Alex ended up being nice in the end with the Kleenex, she needed him to come to his senses sooner.

I'm glad the chief realized that going into another round of treatment with his niece was not the right thing to do.  I'm just sorry it sacreficed his new building relationship with Adele.  I hope they end up working things out in the end.  He was just so happy before when they started dating again.  He did the right thing though.

I was so surprise with Derek! I always wanted the two of them to end up in a happy, healthy relationship, and I really though they were heading that way (they were a better "non-couple" than couple so i though that would help meredith get over her commitment issues).  Even though I loved Derek for coming out and telling Meredith his true feelings, I feel it was two step backwards for them.  The "48 uninterrupted hours" was a huge leap for Meredith.  I just hope he didn't scare her away again.

Oh and props to Lexie for standing up to Christina!
Author: gypsiegirl66    Time: 10-24-2007 14:55

Calliegh: I feel totally sorry for her, and if this had been a marriage that had bee built on trust and out of true love, Id say fight for your life. However, George never really loved her, this was something he did to get over the loss of his father. she needs to see that and let him go, they'll never find happiness.

Izzie: I was so ready to see someones butt get kicked, "I grew up in a trailer park" was classic. I'd like to see Izzie & George get together at least for a while & sow their oats, so to speak (nothing good can last forever on tv).

Merideth & Derick: She really is just too emotionally stunted for any relationship, if she can't see how great Derick is by now. Wow, I have thought about packing it up, to go throw myself at him many times, then I remember, how great my hubby is too.

I wouldn't be so sure they're not going to throw Calliegh to the wolves, there have been rumors of here departure for sometime, as she is recording a new album and may be going on tour.

Author: themegababe    Time: 10-24-2007 19:24     Subject: Reply #9 gypsiegirl66's post

wow, I didn't know she was a singer!  I can see her leaving to do that then.  but something else would have to get in between George and Izzie then (can we say Alex?)  Although, Rebecca is supposed to be back too!
Author: bala    Time: 10-26-2007 06:21     Subject: 4x05 (Spoilers if not seen)

ok, well this was a good episode, let discuss Ava thing-did she say she still with her husband?

man cutting off feet-well that what i love about the show, there always something unbelievable happing when a man does it. i feel bad for guy but it must a lot courage to cut off you foot by chain-saw

Merdith and dead mother ashs-i actually understand why she did that but i though ending was nice.

norman-glad he's gone -it didn't suit him being there but be interesting if makes appearance as psyche

bailey-well i hate seeing her upset missing her son Halloween costume
Author: studiojek    Time: 10-26-2007 06:34

I think it's sad that Ava left, but I think Alex will go after her, she did ask him not to chicken out this time.

I was happier with the Izzy-George-Callie triangle, it's better that it's out in the open and I thought that last scene with Izzy and George was sweet. I don't thnk it's right of Cristina to be so judgemental about it, but she's still hurt about Burke I guess.

I'm glad Norman's gone, too! Didn't care for his character too much.

I hate seeing Bailey so sad, too. I love the way she still 'mother hen's' her 'interns' though!

I agree, I think the final scene with Meredith and the Chief was nice, and I'm glad she got some closure and even took a big step by talking with Lexie.

I liked this episode, it was funny! Only weird thing was the chain saw leg-cutting man!
Author: themegababe    Time: 10-26-2007 07:12

i like both of your reviews and they are pretty similar to what I thought.  My fiance and i just looked at each other right after the chainsaw thing and were shocked.  Then we laughed, haha.  

I also agree that Christina is being overly judgemental.  But I think you got it right, she is still really hurt about the whole Burke thing, but trying to pretend it is not a big deal.  I think she is seeing her little world falling apart.

I think Dr. Hahn is going to be a very interesting character to add to the show, I was never the biggest fan, but she should spice things up.  

I also liked the final scene with Meredith and the Cheif.  And i think it was really good that Lexie took the step and opened up to talk about her Mom, and Meredith listened and was able to have a conversation.  Maybe Meredith will finally have some real family.  

I was upset at the end when Derek said he needed to date.  He told Meredith he would wait.  And now that she is finally getting closure and moving on, he is going to date other people.  so weird.
Author: bala    Time: 10-26-2007 07:57

I think Dr. Hahn is going to be a very interesting character to add to the show, I was never the biggest fan, but she should spice things up.

she same actress in weeds. woman nancy was being nice to?

i agree she's going to be interesting
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 10-27-2007 20:24

Again, I loved this episode. Grey's is getting better and better.

When I saw the preview for this episode last week, I thought this was gonna be a wacky Halloween themed episode. The whole man-cutting-off-his-feet thing and Meredith's dream and Meredith bringing her mother's ashes to the hospital...was kind of freaky. But it turned out to be an awesome episode. Loved the part where Alex was like "Happy Freakin' Halloween."   Oh, and Derek paying off that boy to say "Daddy" to Mark was absolutely hilarious!

Ava/Rebecca (I keep on forgetting which one's her real name and which one is the one Alex gave her): I was actually happy she showed up. It's bound to happen sometime. And Alex's obviously been thinking about her. I think she'll make another appearance again this season. There's just too many questions left.

Derek...I agree with themegababe that the whole "I need a date" thing is weird. He said he'd wait for Meredith. But then again, he also said "What if someone else comes along the way that is ready to do the things I want to do with you?" Meredith needs something to shake her up and realize how much she actually cares about Derek being a part of her life (like the Sydney thing in this episode).

Callie...woah. Announcing to pretty much the whole hospital that Izzie and George had an affair!? That was very...unexpected. I guess she feels like she has nothing to lose now since everybody pretty much knows that there's something wrong between her and Izzie (and Izzie's humiliated her enough with the whole fight thing last week already.)

I agree that Dr. Hahn being the new head of cardio will spice things up. I've never really liked her much, but it'll be interesting to see how she and Cristina (don't) get along.
Author: imarielle626    Time: 10-28-2007 05:34

I thought the whole trick-or-treat for ears was really cute.  it showed us a little bit of Sloan's softer side.  I feel bad the surgery made Bailey miss her son's first halloween though.  Her husband should understand though.  My dad is a doctor so I lived with the unpredictability of his work.  You can't always control when a patient needs you.  I hope Bailey's marriage isn't in trouble!

I agree with everyone else on Derek saying he needs to date.  But I think now Meredith will come to her senses that they should be together.  After all she was being haunted by the "pick me choose me love me" line as well.  We need at least on happy relationship in the show!

I hope Alex and Ava/Rebecca get to have their talk.  He should have gone after her the first time so this is his second chance...he better not screw it up too!

George and Callie just need to get their divorce already!  the triangle has been dragged on long enough and it is starting to get old.  George and Izzy just need to be together already.

Interesting to see how the Christina/Callie rooming together thing goes...
Author: themegababe    Time: 10-29-2007 16:31

The Derek paying the kid to say "daddy"  oh man. My jaw dropped.  then I laughed so hard.  classic!  You all have such great reviews!  I love it!
Author: bala    Time: 11-2-2007 08:07     Subject: 4x06 (Spoilers if not seen)

Well this episode was amusing George holding a dress

hans-'are you two a couple'-brillant line-i think she growing on me glad she added to the cast she might replace burke but she definatly bring something to the show.open heart surgery awake is interesting.i honestly don't know how i would feel if someone told me this.

i really feel bad for callie i mean I'm glad she's letting go.

sky-diver-well he's one lucky guy

gentleman evening-that was sweet

izzy-crying and George making an excuse was sweet 'did you ever shave your legs'

Alex-the ending wow that going me great 'please don't tell me you live with Medieth Grey'

[ Last edited by  bala at 11-2-2007 16:09 ]
Author: imarielle626    Time: 11-2-2007 14:20

I think Dr. Hahn is a good addition to the show.  She's no Burke, but she will/has create some interesting story lines.  I agree the "are you two a couple" line by her was hilarious!

I'm also glad Callie is finally letting go.  It's about time considering her relationship has been over with George for a while now.

I can't believe Alex!  After the scene outside the hospital where he said he was kinda hung up on someone else, I half expected to him to go after Ava, or at least think about going after her.  But sleeping with Lexi-bad move!

I thought the line when the husband of one of the dress holders asked George if Izzy is his wife and he responded "I don't know you well enough to answer that" was great!

Awake open heart surgery- um...wow!  as crazy as it sounds though, I think it would be kinda cool to be the patient and watch your own open heart surgery. of course i'd prefer to be under anestheia (sp?) if i could.

I was literally in shock when the sky diver only needed an Appy!  I mean how can you fall 12,000 feet and only have a burst appendix???

I NEED Meredith and Derek to get back together soon! It's kiling me to see they are so in love but she is too caught up in her "things".  She need to get her life together and accept his proposal already!
Author: studiojek    Time: 11-3-2007 01:39     Subject: Reply #2 imarielle626's post

I agree, I also NEED Meredith and Derek to work! But was his "I want to marry you" at the elevator really a proposal? I thought he was just trying to express how much he really loves her, no?

Dr. Hahn is growing on me, too, she definitely has humor potential! Very funny with the way she was making jokes about Derek and Mark the whole episode.

I'm glad Callie's moving on, too - I predict a relationship starting up between her and Mark again.

As for Lexi and Alex, I actually think they are good together - but we all know that Alex is going to mess it up, and now things between Meredith and Lexi are going to get ugly.

Cristina...she's been a mystery this whole season. She's obviously not doing well, but Meredith is so wrapped up in herself she can't even notice.

The scene with Izzy crying and George making a fake excuse to make her not feel bad they wouldn't get their "perfect night" was sweet, and the scared look on George's face was too funny - well, he did know what he was getting himself into, she sure isn't Callie!!

Overall, I liked the episode, personally.
Author: imarielle626    Time: 11-3-2007 02:00     Subject: Reply #3 studiojek's post

I interpretted the "I want to marry you" as a proposal.  Not like a down on one knee, here's a ring, let's set a date proposal, but if Meredith does decide she wants to be with Derek again an actual marriage proposal/engagement with soon follow
Author: booley    Time: 11-7-2007 22:27

ALL i know is Im sick of the whole george Izzie thing it is making me not like either one of the charecters and hate there story line. The way Izzie treated Cali in the beginning and now the popular chick dates the geek and the girl that always liked him gets messed over. and George gets no consequences. just makes it seem unrealistic especially after the whole george merideth fiasco why now does she like him after she pushed him to go to merideth.
Author: bala    Time: 11-9-2007 08:00     Subject: 4x07: (Spoilers if not seen)

it's look like i'm doing new threads every week so as not to ruin it for other members.

ok, Bailey finally got what she deserved i'm glad chef gave her the role -she really earned it and torries is normal surgeon and christa seem really want to do surgury but dr.hans doesn't like her and maybe it just me but she so much better than Berk in her skill -i never saw burke be as caring as she was toward her patient even though the patient died she did her best.

izzy & george-well i saw that coming-so are they going to break up?

all for nothing-oh merdeith father an alcoholic -seriously do the writer expect us feel sorry for her and i hope medeith doesn't find out-it's not her responsibility and if the writers thinking use this story-line to create bonding experience between these character i will be a bit disappointed.

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0