Board logo

Subject: Damages Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: Milks26    Time: 1-3-2008 18:54     Subject: Damages Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Please discuss season 1 episodes in this thread.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 04:51 ]
Author: Milks26    Time: 2-3-2008 08:13     Subject: Reply 1#1 Milks26's post

SPOILER NEWS

Seaspn 1 of Damages now on DVD.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 2-3-2008 16:29 ]
Author: Milks26    Time: 2-3-2008 08:22     Subject: Reply 3#3 bala's post

It's the bloody dvd annoucement....I saw the commercial on tv...just like millions of other ppl.

This is not a spolier...do you know what a spoiler is?
Author: bala    Time: 2-3-2008 08:28     Subject: Reply 4#4 Milks26's post

no i meant topic title-if we are going discuss season 1some people who haven't seen all episodes. if spoil it than person blame member ruin gregory death.
Author: Milks26    Time: 2-3-2008 08:30     Subject: Reply 5#5 bala's post

Just for you bala!
Author: Milks26    Time: 7-2-2008 08:31     Subject: Season 2 discussion. (spoilers may be included)

'Damages' Season Two: What's On Tap

Last Summer, FX's Glenn Close drama, Damages, unfolded like an addictive thriller novel. The single frustration? We had to settle for just one chapter a week. However, when the season's 13 episodes finally came to an end, the resolution was more than satisfying. But a year later, we're still dying to know what's next. With the show several months away from its season two debut, I went in search of a few spoilers -- Patty Hewes-style. Oh yes, documents were stolen, people's lives put in danger -- to tide ravenous fans over. Here's what I uncovered...

Arthur Frobisher Ain't Dead Yet: Lest you think we've seen the last of Ted Danson, think again. Season one's crooked, rich dude returns -- alive, but not necessarily well. Word is he'll be laid up in a hospital bed, having undergone several surgeries to save his life. Even sadder, his wife and kids will not be at his side.

Ellen Will Be In Therapy: In the season premiere, we'll see a savvier, strong-willed Ellen Parsons, though still struggling with the cataclysmic events of the past. I'm hearing forgiveness versus revenge may be a major theme.

Patty Hasn't Changed Much: Despite the death and destruction she has caused, Patty Hewes will bounce back into business-as-usual before you know it. Determined to get what she wants, as always, I'm told she'll tackle a new case in the season premiere. Still by her side will be her husband Phil (Michael Nouri), Uncle Pete (Tom Aldredge), Tom Shayes (Tate Donovan) and son Michael (Zachary Booth), who I'm hearing may now have his life together.

The New Case: There are rumors of two season-long litigations. One, a class action lawsuit against a major insurance company, and the other, having to do with public health and a company's possible violations. I'm told the Environmental Protection Agency could be involved.

The New Characters: So far, I've caught wind of four major players. Harvey Arsenault -- another possibly crooked, rich dude -- will have a personal and professional relationship with Patty. There is also Daniel Purcell, a troubled husband and father in his late 50s who seems to have gotten himself into a mess of trouble, which leads him to P.H. Either role could be a good fit for actor William Hurt, who will join the show this season, along with Deadwood's Timothy Olyphant whose character will become entangled with Ellen. And finally, there's Claire Maddox, an attractive, tough attorney in her early 40s, who may go head-to-head with one Ms. Hewes...

Your thoughts on the above intel? These developments, combined with Ellen's (and the FBI's) ongoing mission to take Patty Hewes down, could make for an even better second season, if that's possible...

courtesy zap2it.com
Author: Milks26    Time: 7-15-2008 13:32     Subject: Reply 1#1 Milks26's post

We broke the news that Ted Danson will be returning to "Damages" next season weeks ago. Now, Marcia Gay Harden has joined the mix.

courtesy zap2it.com
Author: reremamore    Time: 7-30-2008 16:04

omg can't wait just loved this show.  Glen Close is unbelievably creepy in this role and i love it
Author: Milks26    Time: 11-12-2008 17:13

Season 2 begins on January 7th 2009
Author: bala    Time: 11-22-2008 10:39     Subject: Reply 4#4 Milks26's post

Thanks it been long time since i saw this-at least something to look forward to in 2009
Author: Milks26    Time: 11-22-2008 19:29     Subject: Reply 5#5 bala's post

Oh yeah! I have to watch the last 2 episodes of season 1 again

Nip Tuck is coming back in January as well.
Author: reremamore    Time: 12-12-2008 20:39

I just love glen close and in this show she's great.  I'm so glad ted danson is back.  January is going to be a good month for TV
Author: Milks26    Time: 12-31-2008 15:20     Subject: Reply 7#7 reremamore's post

The series follows the turbulent lives of Patty Hewes (Glenn Close), the nation's most revered and reviled high-stakes litigator and her bright, ambitious young protégé Ellen Parsons (Rose Byrne).

After her unprecedented victory over billionaire Arthur Frobisher (Ted Danson), Patty Hewes has the legal world at her feet. Just as she's pondering her next move, Daniel Purcell (William Hurt), a man from Patty's mysterious past, storms back into her life, catapulting Patty into a new legal challenge. What starts as a domestic murder case, escalates into the highest reaches of government as Patty unearths a vast conspiracy.

At the same time, Ellen is on a mission to take down Patty. She's agreed to act as an informant for the FBI, assisting them in their criminal investigation of Patty and the firm. As Patty unravels the mystery surrounding Daniel Purcell, she must also negotiate the perilous minefield both inside and outside her office.

Author: bala    Time: 1-8-2009 12:19     Subject: First episode Review

Well the first episode was interesting but rather difficult to follow i mean that's the annoying thing,  prison break is complicated but this show put that show to shame. who is Ellen talking to in the begaining and why did she shoot her gun. i hate time jumps in the show is it just me has Ellen changed in the 6 month she seem more angry and cruel . She's lost her innocence
Author: Milks26    Time: 1-29-2009 11:45

4. Hey Mr Pibb - 01/28/09

While Patty works to clear Daniel Purcell of any wrongdoing in his wife's murder, Ellen and Tom head down to West Virginia in hopes of gathering vital information in the case against Ultima National Resources

Brilliant episdoe. I love the look Patty gave Purcell at the end of the episode. 'I let you meet your son and this is how you repay me'.

Pure brillance. This season is going to be great.

Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-5-2009 07:24     Subject: Episode 5 I Agree, It Wasn't Funny

The more i watch this the more confused i get but i did like the way Ellen deflected Patty suspicions
Author: Milks26    Time: 2-5-2009 16:43     Subject: Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Great episode.

Stick with the show CB...it will all be expalined.

The show airs the past, present and future. Just focus on the present and you'll e fine.
Author: reremamore    Time: 2-28-2009 20:20

This last episode confused me, if Ellen finally confronts Patty then where will the show go from here. Or is this the last season?  Great writing, I love this show.
Author: Milks26    Time: 3-1-2009 16:53     Subject: Reply 13#13 reremamore's post

I believe the show has 2 more signed seasons to go.

I don't think Ellen shot Patty.....the season finale will reveal that Ellen shot at the wall or a lamp or something.

Before that episode aired I thought Ellen found out the guy worked for Forbrisher and that she shot him.

This is such a great show.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-19-2009 08:48     Subject: Episode 11 London, Of Course

Good episode did Ellen shot Patty or was that just a bloody hand print on her face not enough blood for 2 shots especially with the fire arms training
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-2-2009 08:16     Subject: Episode 13 Trust Me

Great season final with all the different agency arresting each other and Patty manipulating the situation again
Author: bala    Time: 5-23-2009 06:03     Subject: New york sucks

I'm catching up on this show seen about 4 episodes and it really getting interesting amount stuff that goes on really scary to think the level corruption in america highlighted a lot in these episode. Patty smart figure out having your employees bugged was smart move but contacts she has are scary people
Author: bala    Time: 5-23-2009 08:55     Subject: Uh Oh, Out Come the Skeletons

Ok wow this is getting complicated some people are invested in Patty the connection are very messy i honestly don't know how tie all this up next 3 episode of the season and what ending patty going elevator with blood on her face. FBI agent is dead other is taking a pay-off.
Author: bala    Time: 5-24-2009 06:53

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 4-2-2009 16:16  
Great season final with all the different agency arresting each other and Patty manipulating the situation again
Yep just finished watching wow she good i really Ellen was going get in trouble and she really protect all her employees even after all they done to her she's still helped them.
Author: bala    Time: 1-1-2010 08:07     Subject: Damages Season 3 Discussion (Spoilers are Included)

[ Last edited by bala at 2-20-2010 15:10 ]
Author: Milks26    Time: 1-7-2010 08:28

Season 3 premiers on January 25th
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-26-2010 08:30     Subject: 3x01 Your Secrets Are Safe

Interesting episode the six month jump was a little confusing but who moved the body to the rubbish bin so this should be a good season
Author: Milks26    Time: 1-28-2010 12:05     Subject: Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

This is a show where you have to pay attention to understand it......the 6 month jump is there to grap ur attention & leaves you thinking

But, ultimately I don't think anyone was driving the car that hit Patty.....someone jammed a stick on the gas pedal...my predication

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 1-28-2010 13:03 ]
Author: Milks26    Time: 2-1-2010 09:38

Tonight's episode:  02/01/10

The Dog is Happier without Her

Patty Hewes digs deeper into the secrets of the Tobin family. Meanwhile, Ellen Parsons provides valuable assistance to Tom Shayes
Author: Milks26    Time: 2-2-2010 06:55     Subject: Reply 5#5 Milks26's post

This season is so intense and well written...u gotta stay til the end to find out what happened.

I knew Tom got swindle in the Tobin scheme.....WOW!!!:
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-2-2010 10:23     Subject: Reply 5#5 Milks26's post

Joe drinking in the car but running Danielle down should be interesting to see what happens next
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-9-2010 14:10     Subject: 3x03 Flight's at 11.08

I thought Danielle was killed by the car and a good recollection from Tom about the ice in the glass
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-16-2010 11:18     Subject: 3x04 Don't Throw That at the Chicken

This was a slow episode but i don't believe Patty just wanted Ellen's company and who was Patty on the phone with
Author: bala    Time: 2-20-2010 04:49

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 1-26-2010 16:30  
Interesting episode the six month jump was a little confusing but who moved the body to the rubbish bin so this should be a good season
This was a good start to the season, I don't mind the jumps because it makes the episode interesting IMO. This show episodes is very long,  most episode are around 46-52 minutes so the jumps actually make the story flow and it help put  the pieces together. I thought it was nice of Patty to put Tom name on the firm. Ellen is now working as a DA is going put her at odds with Patty when Tobbin case gets handed to her . It is nice she manages to get a clean break but i have feeling she be dragged back soon.  

The son of the Tobbin seem to be a loose canon and his father telling him they have money hidden away was priceless . it's kind obvious they would have money hidden away but I have a feeling the father is going to use that as leverage keep his son under his control.

[ Last edited by bala at 2-20-2010 12:51 ]
Author: bala    Time: 2-20-2010 05:43

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-2-2010 18:23  
Joe drinking in the car but running Danielle down should be interesting to see what happens next
I think it was mistake for him to see her and it could easily been avoided. . What is this about Ellen and tom-did they actually hook up ?
Author: bala    Time: 2-20-2010 06:15

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-9-2010 22:10  
I thought Danielle was killed by the car and a good recollection from Tom about the ice in the glass
What i found interesting was that the son dated Danielle but now he trying kill her by letting her go on the plane
Author: bala    Time: 2-20-2010 07:09

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-16-2010 19:18  
This was a slow episode but i don't believe Patty just wanted Ellen's company and who was Patty on the phone with
Me neither and i think patty was on phone the guy that does her dirty work for her- i can't remember the guy but he's an old man we seen in previous season.
Author: bala    Time: 2-25-2010 11:10     Subject: It's Not My Birthday

Well now this episode was interesting we finally find out why Danellie was a problem for Tobins but the secret daughter was slightly predictable but now with her dead i can't wait to see what's going to happen.
Author: bala    Time: 3-2-2010 12:06     Subject: Don't Forget To Thank Mr. Zedeck

Well so we find out about  where the Tobbins money . you got hand it patty getting the information was ex-con was great and he seemed to not care that she put him in jail .
Author: Milks26    Time: 3-8-2010 09:42     Subject: Reply 15#15 bala's post

Great episode....I'm interested to find out what happens to the new junior lawyer (can't remember her name) that Patty hired
Author: Milks26    Time: 3-8-2010 09:43

You haven't Replaced Me - 03/08/10

Patty sends Tom out of the country to follow the money trail of the Tobin fraud; Ellen must choose between Patty and her new boss. Leonard Winston leaves the city under mysterious circumstances
Author: bala    Time: 3-13-2010 10:17     Subject: Reply 17#17 Milks26's post

This was good episode Patty really figured things out faster than the Tobbins but Ellen tricking patty new intern into giving an interview just prove she get to her was twisted, i honestly didn't see the point now she wants to work with Patty on the case even through DA team. can she really play both side of fence?.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-14-2010 10:59     Subject: Reply 18#18 bala's post

I liked the way Ellen tricking patty new intern into giving an interview especially after Patty deliberately told Ellen the wrong day
Author: bala    Time: 3-14-2010 23:36     Subject: Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Why does Ellen care?
Author: Milks26    Time: 3-15-2010 10:38

8. I Look Like Frankenstein

When Carol Tobin vanishes, Patty and Ellen must track her down. Arthur Frobisher returns to launch his new Foundation.

Author: bala    Time: 3-16-2010 08:59     Subject: I Look Like Frankenstein

Well with only few more episode pieces are slowly coming into place
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-17-2010 08:32     Subject: Reply 22#22 bala's post

That homeless guy filled in a few of the missing pieces
Author: bala    Time: 3-17-2010 23:59     Subject: Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

yeah but we still no idea how tom ended up in that situation?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-24-2010 13:30     Subject: 3x09 Drive It Through Hardcore

It didn't take long for Patty to track down Carol Tobin and reveal what happened on thanksgiving but Ellen asking Patty for a favour was a surprise
Author: bala    Time: 3-28-2010 04:51     Subject: Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Well her boss told Ellen to get meanest and toughest lawyer she knows and Patty seem fit that situation. Arthur getting the people who make a movie about him with patty was a mistake.
Author: carlorica    Time: 3-29-2010 05:43     Subject: Reply 26#26 bala's post

I have to agree. Patty is the best person for the job.

It was cute how Arthur is going to make Patty look bad.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-31-2010 11:03     Subject: 3x10 Tell Me I'm Not Racist

I liked what Ellen said to her sister in prison after she shown her the photo
Author: bala    Time: 4-3-2010 07:09     Subject: Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

I really didn't see that Ellen was adopted ?
Author: bala    Time: 4-8-2010 02:17     Subject: All That Crap About Your Family

What an episode She's dead-how can they now made a case . So Ellen wasn't adopted but nice trick on writer mislead us and why did patty fire junior lawyer?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-8-2010 08:17     Subject: Reply 30#30 bala's post

Who will carry the can for her murder after Patty made an unusual deal to get her released after she was arrested
Author: bala    Time: 4-8-2010 08:22     Subject: Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Obviously we know who killed her and who organised it but the mother should tell him that he put a hit on his own daughter that bombshell i have feel it will be Patty who drop the bombshell when he get arrested  
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-8-2010 08:31     Subject: Reply 32#32 bala's post

I was thinking why she was not in custody after her arrest who will carry the can
Author: bala    Time: 4-8-2010 08:34     Subject: Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

it was deal made between the DA and patty to let her go to get evidence unfortunately it backfired on them, next episode we will see what's going happen.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-14-2010 09:15     Subject: 3x12 You Were His Little Monkey

Patty will have a fit when she realises what her sons girlfriend did with the money but that was a great plan by Tom to get some of the Tobin's money
Author: bala    Time: 4-14-2010 09:16     Subject: You Were His Little Monkey

We are getting very close to the end of this season everything is falling into place
Author: bala    Time: 4-20-2010 06:51     Subject: The Next One's Gonna Go In Your Throat

Great season finale and what a great episode it was
Author: carlorica    Time: 4-20-2010 09:18     Subject: Reply 37#37 bala's post

It was a good ending but now what is going to happen. Ellen and Patty don't seem to be going to have anything to do with each other unless a case comes up.

Tom is gone so she needs another partner.

I hope there is another season but will be hard to watch without Tom.
Author: bala    Time: 4-20-2010 09:43     Subject: Reply 38#38 carlorica's post

I am sure there another case coming up if there another season.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-21-2010 05:24     Subject: Reply 37#37 bala's post

Good season final or even final episode with Frobisher being arrested for having David murdered but Leonard Winstone played everyone and got away with it
Author: bala    Time: 4-21-2010 05:36     Subject: Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Well he lied for 30 years pretending to be a lawyer so i am not surprised he got away with it.
Author: Puppet125    Time: 5-3-2010 09:21

Loved season 3; Campbell Scott, Martin Short, Lily Tomlin, and of course Glenn Close were all fantastic.

Hope it is renewed.
Author: bala    Time: 6-15-2011 11:58     Subject: Damage Season 4

Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-14-2011 12:35     Subject: 4x01 There's Only One Way to Try a Case

Slow returning episode and you just knew the nanny would get fired after Patty forgot the birthday but Ellen having her phone tapped should be interesting, Patty looking for her son after three years must mean she has had enough of looking after his daughter
Author: Zarate    Time: 7-14-2011 16:38     Subject: ??

So where is the first episode of last night's Damages Season 4???  I don't see it posted on either site.  I have anxiously been awaiting the new season!  Please advise.
Author: bala    Time: 7-14-2011 22:59     Subject: Reply 3#3 Zarate's post

it hasn't been added yet
Author: bala    Time: 7-15-2011 11:51

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-14-2011 20:35  
Slow returning episode and you just knew the nanny would get fired after Patty forgot the birthday but Ellen having her phone tapped should be interesting, Patty looking for her son after three years  ...
Well if you been watch damages from beginning all the episodes are slow so i wasn't surprised, we knew she would get fired but you would thought Ellen would learnt her lesson from previous 3 years and now it look like she going get her friend killed because she poking around something she shouldn't be looking into. I honestly don't get why she's still a lawyer after what happen over last 3 seasons. It makes for good tv but it's hardly realistic i am surprised she hasn't gone crazy.
Author: bala    Time: 7-21-2011 11:55     Subject: I’ve Done Way Too Much for This Girl

Ellen manipulating Patty was impressive but look like her case has gone what can she do now?.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-23-2011 08:47     Subject: Reply 6#6 bala's post

It looks like Patty was right about Ellen's firm dropping the case and the guy's banging the window was a great way to get her onside
Author: bala    Time: 7-29-2011 08:58     Subject: I’d Prefer My Old Office

look for Michel turn up pointless but he saw them at end and highstar framing Hews associate with man's death was interesting.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-3-2011 03:55     Subject: Reply 8#8 bala's post

I liked the way Ellen manipulated the attorney to produce Chris so he can testify not that it did any good which was predictable but sending her to the vet was interesting and shooting the guy in the back was cold blooded murder
Author: bala    Time: 8-5-2011 09:20     Subject: Next One’s on Me, Blondie

Another good episode and i liked how it wasn't a bomb in box but some help with the case but look like patty found out CIA is involved which makes it more complicated
Author: bala    Time: 8-12-2011 10:45     Subject: We’ll Just Have to Find Another Way to Cut the Balls Off of This Thing

Well Catherine is sick but quick thinking by Patty get her security team escort the witness. . The bomb didn't explode was interesting since he never make mistake but he is under the weather but i didn't see the frame job coming
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-14-2011 04:39     Subject: Reply 10#10 bala's post

The box did look suspicious so it was a good job he opened it first and after that hypocritical speech in church i hope he gets some of his own punishment
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-14-2011 05:22     Subject: Reply 11#11 bala's post

You could blame that Jerry being ill is the reason for all his mistakes but they are starting to stack up but setting up the witness was impressive
Author: bala    Time: 8-14-2011 05:31     Subject: Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

it's nice to see him make mistakes it might give them a chance to get the bad guys.
Author: Milks26    Time: 8-18-2011 10:09

Quote:
Originally posted by Zarate at 7-14-2011 16:38  
So where is the first episode of last night's Damages Season 4???  I don't see it posted on either site.  I have anxiously been awaiting the new season!  Please advise.
I've been looking for the new season as well, since I don't have Direct tv anymore, I had already planned that my access to Damages would be through VIP, now I guess that's not going to happen.
Author: Milks26    Time: 8-18-2011 10:09     Subject: Compare Stations

So far how does the show's production compare from FX to Direct tv?
Author: bala    Time: 8-18-2011 10:18     Subject: Reply 16#16 Milks26's post

Well there picture quality wasn't as good as FX apart from that it same type of show
Author: Milks26    Time: 8-18-2011 10:50     Subject: Reply 17#17 bala's post

Alright, thanks for the update
Author: bala    Time: 8-18-2011 10:54     Subject: Reply 18#18 Milks26's post

you know me tv addict for life -Sorry this has been updated on here i am sure admin know this season is missing.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-25-2011 09:13     Subject: 4x06 Add That Little Hopper to Your Stew

Ellen's call to Patty on her old phone was clever especially having photos taken in the park but getting the photos to the witness was a little harder than expected but the guard was great in identifying him and about time that Michael surfaces looking for Catherine
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-25-2011 10:13     Subject: 4x07 I'm Worried About My Dog

I know Michael is Catherine's father but the nanny allowing him to give her a little teddy in the street was creepy considering she don't know him and Patty using her drug-company case to gain information on High Star was impressive
Author: bala    Time: 8-26-2011 04:42     Subject: Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Well i have to say it was a smart move getting guard to identify him
Author: bala    Time: 8-26-2011 05:58     Subject: Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Yes patty is one hell of resourceful women but it worked got him worried but ending was good with boy at the door and his girlfriend on the other side
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-1-2011 13:32     Subject: 4x08 The War Will Go on Forever

The reporter Dean has done a great job but it looks like time is running out for Sanchez and the way Boorman packed his suitcase was diabolical he is just a cold blooded killer
Author: bala    Time: 9-4-2011 05:22     Subject: Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

I am impressed how he killed by crying and disarm her but as you said suitcase packing was rather clever way to get rid of the body.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-9-2011 07:21     Subject: 4x09 There's a Whole Slew of Ladies with Bad Things to Say About the Taliban

Boorman apologising to the kid after almost taking his finger off was hypocritical and Ellen confronting Howard about Sanchez has made thing worse
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-15-2011 13:39     Subject: 4x10 Failure is Lonely

Wow what a great finale with Ellen being forced to make a deal to save Sanchez but being stabbed in the back by Patty and the twist towards the end was impressive
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-24-2012 12:16     Subject: Damages Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres July 11, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-13-2012 08:48 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-13-2012 13:20     Subject: 5x01 You Want to End This Once and For All

Good returning episode with Ellen about to testify in the custody battle against Patty and it's a good job Patty was daydreaming when she swore at her granddaughter but it was obvious Naomi was set up when she cancelled the file transfer, did Patty really go to them lengths to stop Ellen from testifying at the cost of Naomi's life but the three months jump looks interesting
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-23-2012 11:46     Subject: 5x02 Have You Met the Eel Yet?

I'm sure the guy Ellen was interviewing for a job has spoilt his chances by trying to get dirt on Patty and I was surprised she would risk hiring one of  Patty's old friends but passing on the information about the judges phone call would of been impressive if she hadn't been played and the little clips at the end are great considering it first looked like suicide but now could be murder
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-1-2012 15:08     Subject: 5x03 Failure is Failure

The daughters deposition was going so well until her version of the last phone call she had with her mother before her death which was a good thing for Ellen as up to that point she wasn't doing very well and with her having the cigarette case it still going to be a tough case
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-11-2012 23:56     Subject: 5x04 I Love You, Mommy

Patty can be a real hard ass laughing out loud when asked on a date and in the restaurant just made it worse, Patty manipulating Ellen and the judge for a gag order was sneaky and poor Ellen not getting the information she paid for and the hacker not living long enough to spend it
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-12-2012 00:48     Subject: 5x05 There's Something Wrong With Me

Channing wanting to see his son would of been a small price to pay for his money so swearing at him seemed over the top and I'm glad Channing threat to the guy looking after his son was idle after the way he treated him but I was surprised he stood up a chance to see his son
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-21-2012 12:01     Subject: 5x06 I Need to win

I'm not surprised the current case about the death of Naomi is bringing back the memories of David's death but Ellen getting the witness to lie just to try the case in court was a surprise especially finding out Patty was in on it

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0