Board logo

Subject: VIP Members Help Hotline [Print This Page]

Author: lbjedward    Time: 12-26-2007 23:17     Subject: VIP Members Help Hotline

Thanks for your support and we will keep improving service for you.
Here an easy way to get any problems solved promptly(24hrs at most regarding time zone issue).
Send a PM to lbjedward, an administrator on friendvista.com to help you directly.

HOTLINE LINK   (it will redirect you to PM sending page)

Note:
Please sure decrible which problem you are encountering as detailed as possible.

Author: jodi3479    Time: 12-27-2007 01:53     Subject: Disappointed with LIVE CS

Hi,
       Earlier i inquired a very simple question from CS LIVE,{I asked specifically
if they could tell me what episode # CSI Miami ran on Monday},it took about 45 min and ended up being the wrong one.Dueing this process CSLIVE left me hanging in which i didn't even no if they
were or wern't going to be able to answer my question.I dont think for the time and effort i spent
for a simple questiom and the answer wrong i should be charged.
                                       Thank-you
                                            gbewsky@hotmail.com
                                                  jodi3479
Author: 01torres    Time: 12-27-2007 04:17

Firstly Customer Service is for problems watching episodes or asking for points back when they have been wrongly taken not your personal Tv guide that tells you what was on Monday.

As you should know it the holiday period and many of our favourite shows are not running, the lastest episode for CSI: Maimi was put on the site on 18th of december (one day after it was shown on Tv) and was called "Miami Confidential". So it their was an episode on the 24th it was most certainly a repeat which means we already have it on site.  As I do not live in the USA I cannot tell you what episode aired on the 23rd but I can tell you that on 31st, the episode "Man Down" will air on CBS which is 12th episode of the first season so I can only assume that "No Man's Land"  was shown on the 23rd which is 11th episode of the first season.

[ Last edited by 01torres at 12-27-2007 12:19 ]
Author: valeree    Time: 12-27-2007 18:50     Subject: Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

PLEASE REPLY TO MY MESSAGE IF YOU ARE ONLINE!!!!!

THANK YOU,

VALEREE
Author: trulee    Time: 12-27-2007 20:41     Subject: Reply 5#5 valeree's post

I believe you have now been replied to and the matter resolved.
Author: valeree    Time: 12-30-2007 16:16     Subject: TRULEE

WHO ARE YOU?  IF YOU ARE INVOLVED WITH MY MATTER COULD YOU LET ME KNOW.  BECAUSE THE ADMINISTRATION HAS NOT EVEN UNDERSTOOD MY MATTER YET.  ONE ADMIN PERSON SAYS ONE THING, AND THE OTHER IS TALKING ABOUT NOTHING TO DO WITH MY MATTER.  I'M CONFUSED, ANYBODY CAN HELP ME?????????????????????????????????????????????
Author: lbjedward    Time: 12-30-2007 19:36     Subject: Reply 7#7 valeree's post

Quote:
Originally posted by valeree at 12-28-2007 02:55  
I COMPLETELY AGREE.  I DON'T THINK THIS SITE HAS INTEGRITY IN THEIR BUSINESS PRACTICES, ESPECIALLY SINCE CLAIMS ARE MADE ON THE INFORMATION SITE (LIKE 24 HOUR UNLIMITED VIEWING OF A SHOW) AND THE POIN ...
This time, I copy this here.  You said that you had contacted me several times, but I didn't    received anything(no matter PM, email or post request).  
Regarding personal privacy, I do not offer other information. When I saw your post and immediately check your account and found what you were requiring was incorrect. So I come back to you to confirm.   
But you continue to say "contacting admin times, but with no response".
I am very disppointed about what you say.
Trulee is  one of the best and the most warm-hearted mod here. She is trying to help you.  
I can not bear your words. If you keep in this way, I have to say sorry to you.
Author: shinny    Time: 1-2-2008 02:38

Thanks guys, this hotline link will be very helpful.
Author: connemara    Time: 1-5-2008 05:38     Subject: Reply 2#2 jodi3479's post

If you look up your show on www.imdb.com you should be able to get air dates and for quite a few also descriptions of older episodes for various shows. Just click on the season number for the show and air dates if known will show for all episodes.

Hope this helps
Author: imarielle626    Time: 1-5-2008 06:21     Subject: Reply 9#9 connemara's post

www.tv.com is also a great site for looking up air dates and descriptions for shows show you don't accidently watch the same episode twice (done that plenty of times lol)  Many mods on here also put up an episode guide for their shows so you can look there too =)
Author: adriando    Time: 1-8-2008 15:08     Subject: Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

i just wanna be vip man
Author: adriando    Time: 1-8-2008 15:08

nip/tuck is so ill
Author: ritanour    Time: 2-9-2008 19:13     Subject: me

just wanna be vip
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 2-9-2008 19:27     Subject: Reply 13#13 ritanour's post

Check out the thread VIP Membership (Donations, Points, & More) for a complete explanation of how to become a VIP member.
Author: reremamore    Time: 2-12-2008 21:04     Subject: VIP points

I donated today and haven't received my points, i already sent a pm to lbjedward and xim and still no points does anyone have any suggestion to speed things up?
Author: kitosdad    Time: 2-19-2008 01:34     Subject: My guess

is that people are so keen to view their favourite shows, that they do not really take the time to read all the very instructive advice that is available. This leads to frustration, which they themselves have created. I KNOW, because I had the same problems as most who post witha complaint. The solution is, to fully read before delving in ... after all, you wouldn't use your new appliance without being sure that you had first read the operating instructions.
Please remember, that the advice that these good folks provide, is not so generously, and freely, given on other sites tat you may have visited. Just be happy that we have such folk here to lend a helping hand.
Author: clk    Time: 2-26-2008 07:15     Subject: still not working

I still don't have vip access it has been over two weeks and I have sent numerous emails and pm's and posts
Author: trulee    Time: 2-26-2008 07:28     Subject: Reply 17#17 clk's post

I will forward your query to our admin who will endeavour to sort this out for you.
Author: kitosdad    Time: 3-10-2008 07:01     Subject: Unverified payment.

Paid $30 on the 7th. March and have 390 unverified credits. How long will it be before I can use them, as I am down to only 2 verified credits at this moment.? Thanks.
Author: dssdd5    Time: 3-10-2008 07:43

thinks :P
Author: tug17uk    Time: 3-13-2008 15:15

hi there can anyone help for some reason it wnt let me log in to vip i was watching a show it ebded when i tried to watch another one straight after it said log in and now it wont let me
Author: tug17uk    Time: 3-13-2008 15:16

hi no worries now i rebooted comp and its working now strange many thanx though
Author: dognxtdoor    Time: 3-13-2008 15:18     Subject: Reply 22#22 tug17uk's post

Glad to be of assistance
Author: Laura14    Time: 3-28-2008 06:45

hello,
i donated like 6 days ago and cant get through to cs live online they are there but dont answer ive tried that loads of times?? anyway i have sent a pm twice to link i seen above but im not sure if hes getting them as ive had no reply i was wandering how long i will have to wait?? i know the site is busy at the mo but id appreciate it if i could get the points i paid for...thanks!!
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 3-28-2008 07:15     Subject: Reply 24#24 Laura14's post

They do answer.  Check your firewall settings and add www.9.53kf.com to your allowed sites.  Also send your paypal transaction #, username & UID in a PM to lbjedward.  LBJ has been extremely busy trying to get the server problem sorted out, which may be cause for the delay in responding to you.  You can also send the same information to admin@your.com in an email.

Thank you, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Author: Laura14    Time: 3-28-2008 14:41

ok i sent a pm so hopefully ill here back soon but i understand the server problem etc the firewall thing didnt work so i dont know whats up there, they do greet me but thats it lol!! its cool anyway ill just be patient thanks for your help!
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 3-28-2008 20:11     Subject: Reply 26#26 Laura14's post

The greeting is automated.   How long have you waited?  If you don't get a reply in 10 minutes, close the window & try again.  Sometimes the connection is lost.  

Glad to help anytime.

Author: naclace    Time: 4-18-2008 08:03     Subject: pls

hw do i upgrade my membership to vip so that i will be able to watch movies direct?
Author: trulee    Time: 4-18-2008 10:08     Subject: Reply 28#28 naclace's post

You will need to have VIP points to watch the non free VIP shows.  You can do this in a number of ways.  

1 - Make a donation.  (Instructions on the VIP page just click Acqure VIP Membership)

2 - Make useful or interesting posts.

3 - Take part in the various games/quizzes on the forum to earn forum points/treasure which can be converted to VIP points.  

Check out the Newcomer Guidance forum where you will find information relating to the above. Hope this helps and look forward to your continued prescence and activity on the forum.

[ Last edited by trulee at 4-18-2008 18:09 ]
Author: shaungomez    Time: 4-18-2008 20:36     Subject: RE: MEMBERSHIP CHANGE!!!!

HELLLOO...  Dear Mister.. I'm shaun from singapore and i have already donated 20 euros which your site says will upgrade me within 12 hours and yet its been past that and i have yet to be upgraded in any way. Reading the posts from other memebers i"m not only getting worried but afraid that Your site may not be keeping up with your promises for us viewers who have generously donated. My email add is shaun_gomez@hotmail.com and my username is shaungomez. This is my receipt  number  which is Receipt Number: ************* from which i have made a payment through paypal. Once again please speed up the process because its been way past your 12 hour mark and i think as a paying customer i too should have a decent service .THANK YOU

edited by waterlilybarb:  I edited out your Paypal receipt number for security reasons.  If you can't find your copy, I have saved one for you.  Barb
Author: sophia240    Time: 4-28-2008 08:22     Subject: haven't received points yet

i made a donation to add to my points 2 days ago and my points have yet to be topped up, is there a problem as normally when i make a donation they are topped up almost immediately.

When i go to my donation history it has registered but is unverified, what does this mean?
Author: shinny    Time: 4-28-2008 09:11     Subject: Reply 31#31 sophia240's post

Sophia, yes it should have been updated by now. Sometimes it does get overlooked. So, if you send a PM to LBJedward or Stone with your transaction details, they should be able to sort you out. Remember don't tick the box at the end that saves the PM.

Alternatively you can go to the Live CS (on the homepage) and provide them your transaction ID and they should be able to help. Be patient here. It has an automated greeting, but you can wait some time for them to answer. If you don't get an answer within about 10 mins, close it and try again.

Good luck.

[ Last edited by shinny at 4-28-2008 17:12 ]
Author: Phoenix6538    Time: 4-30-2008 09:52     Subject: Donation

I made a donation four days ago and no ones done anything to update my account and no one has answered any of my multiple pms and emails could the admin please update for me.
Author: shinny    Time: 4-30-2008 09:55     Subject: Reply 33#33 Phoenix6538's post

Phoenix, when you sent the PM did you tick the box at the end to save a copy? If so, it won't have gone to the Admins. Send it again, but make sure not to tick that box.

You can also talk to the Live CS team (button located on homepage) - Just to point out that the response is automated and it can take up to 10 minutes to get a reply. If you haven't gotten a reply by then, close it and open again.

Let us know how you get on.
Author: Phoenix6538    Time: 4-30-2008 10:00     Subject: donation

I have not been checking the "save to outbox" button  at the bottom. could you please sort it i could mail you with the infomation i would just like it to be done.
Author: shinny    Time: 4-30-2008 10:05     Subject: Reply 35#35 Phoenix6538's post

I'm not an admin, just a member trying to help you. I suggest you try the Live CS as admin are based in Asia and most likely will not respond to this today.
Author: Phoenix6538    Time: 4-30-2008 10:09     Subject: donation

i've been trying this for four days but no one has replied on pm, cs or email i think i probably just not gonna get my points.
Author: shinny    Time: 4-30-2008 10:11     Subject: Reply 37#37 Phoenix6538's post

That's a shame, I know it can be frustrating. Did you leave the connection on Live CS open for 10 mins? Because they are supporting other applications, it can take a while. Unfortunately it has to be admin to resolve this as the Moderators of this forum cannot activate it for you.

One of the Mods can probably highlight this to the Admins to look at when they log in, but other than that, your best bet is the Live CS because they are online now. They probably won't be in a while.
Author: Phoenix6538    Time: 4-30-2008 10:18     Subject: donation

been trying for the last hour and a half im going to bed soon just hoped it would be done when i checked and i got sucked in trying to to contac them again.
Author: dogs123654    Time: 4-30-2008 11:45

Hi, I am very new to this but I missed last weeks episode of Brothers and Sisters and I am determined to find you what happened. I made a donation yesterday through paypal but my account still hasn't been updated. How can I find you what's going on or who do I talk to? Please help me so I can watch my show!! Thanks.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 4-30-2008 12:40     Subject: Reply 40#40 dogs123654's post

I see your question was already answered in the other thread.  I thought I'd give you a tip on how to find where your posts are - when I was new, it helped greatly.  Hover over your name and select View Profile.  Once at your profile, select the option My Replies, or when you have started a new thread, My Threads.  This will provide a list of the most recent replies you have posted, along with the name of the last poster in that thread.  I hope it helps, as I know navigating a new site can prove daunting at first.
Author: linauri    Time: 5-1-2008 22:21

I made a donation days ago myself, and I don't even have a PayPal receipt yet, much less new points. I've already sent a couple of PMs to admin, and the CS doesn't seem to be online whenever I check. Is there anything else I can do?
Author: kwargalla    Time: 5-2-2008 02:41     Subject: Reply 42#42 linauri's post

just thought i'd share something with you...
anytime i use my Paypal it takes about a week for some strange reason for the company i'm paying to receive the funs, so until you receive the paypal receipt the VIP site may not have even received your payment thus doesn't even know your in the process of giving a donation.  
so i'll i can say for sure is be patient your points will arrive.  and until they do you may want to check out the free shows playing on the site before they get changed over onto the VIP points section.  
cheers
Author: linauri    Time: 5-2-2008 23:38     Subject: Reply 43#43 kwargalla's post

Thanks! It's never taken more than 24hr before, but I suppose I've just been lucky. Guess I'll give it a few more days before I start to get antsy again.
Author: arteein    Time: 5-11-2008 09:00     Subject: hi

Hi want to be member in www.tv-video.net so i made a account and then a paid 7 euro and i have ben more then 12h and a dont know waht to do please help my with my memberchip you can contact me on my email sam_sannandaji@hotmail.com
Author: arteein    Time: 5-11-2008 09:04

i meen it have ben more then 12h when will the points arrive?
Author: shinny    Time: 5-11-2008 09:09     Subject: Reply 46#46 arteein's post

Arteein, it can take a minimum of 24hrs before your VIP account will be activated. If you don't have it by this time, please PM one of the administrators (LBJedward or Stone)

Follow this link PM and just fill in either name above.

[ Last edited by shinny at 5-11-2008 17:12 ]
Author: arteein    Time: 5-12-2008 08:22     Subject: help

hallo i have alredy sent a mail to pm stone but they dont answer and if you can help my i want my money back  i am geting sick of this so get my vip memberchip working or give my money back if you want to contact my then give my a mail at my email sam_sannandaji@hotmail.com
Author: trulee    Time: 5-12-2008 08:34     Subject: Reply 48#48 arteein's post

I am sorry you have experienced delays in converting your account into a VIP account.  I am not sure exactly when you made your donation but would ask for your continued patience in this matter. You may not be aware that as an international site, the administrators who process the accounts may not be available at the same time that you are. Stone will attend to your request as soon as he is online again. It has also come to my attention that  funds reaching us from a Paypal account can also be delayed depending on the type of Paypal account you have.This is an excellent site and is well worth your perseverence.

Edit
You may not be aware that there was a major earthquake in China during the last 12/14 hours.  Our administrators are based there.  This may have an effect on account processing.  

[ Last edited by trulee at 5-12-2008 17:08 ]
Author: arteein    Time: 5-12-2008 08:43

then what shold i do in now shold i just waht or wath
Author: arteein    Time: 5-12-2008 08:44

ops sorry waht shold i do now in meen time that i am wating
Author: trulee    Time: 5-12-2008 09:18     Subject: Reply 51#51 arteein's post

I have sent a further PM to Stone regarding your request.
Author: dogs123654    Time: 5-12-2008 10:22

Hi, I paid my donation on April 29th and I still haven't been able to get any points and become a VIP member. I don't know who to talk to about this but I would really like to start using this site and watching some great shows on here. Please help me!!
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 5-12-2008 10:35     Subject: Reply 53#53 dogs123654's post

Please see the notice in post #49, as that may have a bearing on when we'll hear from the administrators of the site.  

In the meantime, you can send a PM to stone or lbjedward explaining your issue (follow the link and add in one of the red names).  Please send along your username, UID and transaction ID #.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but thank you for your donation.  We currently have some good shows available for free viewing.  May I suggest you try some of those until your issue is settled.  If nothing else, you'll be able to work out any RealPlayer kinks before your account status is updated.

Author: arteein    Time: 5-12-2008 10:39     Subject: thenks trulee

thenks  i relly like this site. but will you mail my after thet you know if my vip memberchip are activeted?
Author: arteein    Time: 5-12-2008 10:49     Subject: just wonder

wold it be better if i send a donation for 30days insted? will it come imiditly or will itt be the same like the vip points?
Author: trulee    Time: 5-12-2008 11:44     Subject: Reply 56#56 arteein's post

If you have donated for points, then you dont need to pay for a further 30 day membership, it wont be any quicker.  As I said, I have sent a PM to our admin and hope this will be resolved shortly.  Let me take this opportunity to thank you for your donation.

[ Last edited by trulee at 5-12-2008 19:46 ]
Author: dogs123654    Time: 5-12-2008 12:42

Thank you for your help. Realplayer kinks?? What can I do to try that out? I have watched the free shows from this site with no problem but now I will have to download something new to watch the VIP shows? If I play the games and get points that way will I maybe receive some points faster? That way I could keep caught up with my favorite shows? Thanks again for your help.
Author: dognxtdoor    Time: 5-12-2008 22:25     Subject: Reply 58#58 dogs123654's post

No if you are able to view the free shows on our VIP site, then you are good to go. Barb was only suggesting that you test your ability to use realplayer on those free shows to work out any "kinks" or problems, before you start trying to watch shows requiring points.
Author: dogs123654    Time: 5-14-2008 12:15

Well I've written to the pm and nothing back. How long does this process take?? I'm starting to get a little frustrated with getting my hopes up and then logging on here and still finding i'm at step one. Please help get me going to watch these shows!!!!!
Author: dognxtdoor    Time: 5-14-2008 13:58     Subject: Reply 60#60 dogs123654's post

The administrators of this site are based in China, in the area of where there was the recent earthquake, this may be causing a delay in processing your donation. Please be patient.
Author: myluckyrabbitfo    Time: 5-16-2008 13:32     Subject: Help please!

I donated almost a week ago. I've talked to customer service twice, PM'd a moderator twice, and now even customer service isn't working for me. I'm completely out of points. Please help!
Author: shinny    Time: 5-16-2008 14:09     Subject: Reply 62#62 myluckyrabbitfo's post

Which administrators did you try to contact? LBJ and Stone have not been on regularly since the earthquake in China.

You should contact Zhang2000 instead. He's the new administrator and is on here more regularly.
Author: myluckyrabbitfo    Time: 5-16-2008 22:08

thanks Shinny! I've contacted Zhang2000. I'm so sorry to hear that about LBJ and Stone. I don't mean to harp on about my TV troubles when they obviously have bigger things to worry about!
Author: delygirl    Time: 5-17-2008 08:20     Subject: activation

I'm in the same boat it's been four days and still no activation, last month it was two weeks.  I've contacted all three admins, and my tracking says they haven't picked up.  I also have tried live cs for two days now, it says they are on-line but I get no response.  It even asks me "What can I do for you?"  I type in my question and then nothing.  I'm also almost out of points. Any suggestions?
Author: stone    Time: 5-18-2008 02:39

Sorry to hear that , but the serial numbers you provide could not be confirmed here .Pm me ,ok ?
Author: arteein    Time: 5-18-2008 11:46     Subject: hi

hi i have ben taking with sombody her before i think his name is shinny
Author: arteein    Time: 5-18-2008 11:48

i send a messenge to the live CS for 2 days ago and the sayd thet my memberchip will be avtivet in 12h but it have been 2 days know what shold i do?
Author: arteein    Time: 5-18-2008 11:50

activet i meen
Author: arteein    Time: 5-18-2008 11:50

i meen activet my english is not good
Author: bala    Time: 5-18-2008 11:50     Subject: Reply 68#68 arteein's post

guy in reply 66 is an admin-you could send him your details and get back to within few day-don't worry your service will activated from when it starts so you haven't lost any time.
Author: lax4pat11    Time: 5-22-2008 10:56     Subject: question

how do i become a vip
Author: lax4pat11    Time: 5-22-2008 10:58     Subject: Reply 61#61 dognxtdoor's post

how do i become a vip member? i joined so i could watch some shows but they arent available to me
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 5-22-2008 10:59     Subject: Reply 72#72 lax4pat11's post

A full explanation of VIP points can be found HERE.

There are several ways to get points.  
1. You can make a donation - minimum is 7 euros or $10US - for 100 points.
2. You can participate in the games we offer in the forum to earn points which can be converted for viewing.  Links to current games can be found on the Game Board.
3. You can make helpful and/or relevant posts in the forum.

Author: dora47au    Time: 5-23-2008 20:32     Subject: vip card

what is a vip card, i made a donation, does it give u extra points what is it used for i have seen this activate thing but dont understand it
dora
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 5-23-2008 22:34     Subject: Reply 75#75 dora47au's post

Firstly, thank you for your donation.  You don't need a VIP card.  It doesn't give you extra points.  Once your donation is processed your account will updated to VIP status and you will be able to view any of the shows you like on the VIP site - not just the free ones.  

VIP cards are sometimes issued as rewards for the games or as an interim until your account has been updated.  Generally, only Admin can issue them - at least for now.  For a complete explanation of VIP membership, please see VIP Membership (Donations, Points, & More).

Author: mofaya    Time: 5-24-2008 01:58     Subject: vip

how do i become a VIP member??ASAP
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 5-24-2008 05:44     Subject: Reply 77#77 mofaya's post

The post above has a link to the thread that explains VIP membership.  The quickest way to become a VIP member is to make a donation.  Here's the link - just log in and click on the big blue button.  Here is another link with the donation:points ratio - amounts.  

It can sometimes take up to 48 hours for your account to be activated, but usually it's within 12 hours.

Author: arteein    Time: 5-25-2008 11:20     Subject: help

hi i have already bean taking with some of you but you just keep saying thet i shold pm the admin and i have already bean doing thet but they have not fixt my problem it whos almost 20 days ago when they said thet i will take 12h ? can you please help my contact stone or sombody my serial number is  ***************** please help my
Author: gabsimom    Time: 5-25-2008 12:00     Subject: Reply 79#79 arteein's post

Have you been checking the box save a copy in your PM's to Admin? If so they have not recieved them. it is a glitch in the system,
Also you can check and see if a PM has been read by going to tracking and see if your PM's have been read, If they are in bold they have not.
I removed the serial # from your post to prevent fraud and sent a message on your behalf to Admin. Sorry for the trouble.
Author: arteein    Time: 5-28-2008 04:02

tina cant you speak with the admin ?
Author: shinny    Time: 5-28-2008 04:27     Subject: Reply 81#81 arteein's post

Hi arteein, this is a virtual world I'm afraid and we can only message the Admins on your behalf also. Tina asked if you were ticking the box at the end of a PM which says "Save a copy in Outbox" - Because, if you are doing this the PM is not going to anyone. It's a problem with the site.

So, can you check that first and come back and let us know?
Author: battozai    Time: 5-28-2008 05:17     Subject: Is there a way to burn the shows to dvd to watch on tv?

I just wanted to know if there was a way to burn the shows i want and play them back on my dvd player?

Thanks.
Author: 01torres    Time: 5-28-2008 05:26     Subject: Reply 83#83 battozai's post

We do not condone downloading episode from this site or any other site, really sorry.
Author: arteein    Time: 5-29-2008 06:52     Subject: hi

hi shinny. i have alredy check  the outbox and yes i have alredy saved the mail which i sent to stone what shold i do now it have been almost 2 months now
Author: shinny    Time: 5-29-2008 07:27     Subject: Reply 85#85 arteein's post

Hi Arteein. Sorry, we are saying that you should NOT tick that box because due to a glitch in the system, it won't go. Send it again, but do not tick the box at the end. You can still see it in the tracking section + when it's unbolded it means it has been read by the administrator.

Author: arteein    Time: 5-29-2008 21:55     Subject: thenks

ok thenks you
Author: shinny    Time: 5-30-2008 03:36     Subject: Reply 87#87 arteein's post

No problem. Come back to us if this still hasn't been resolved for you.
Author: heartemiss    Time: 6-3-2008 20:24

I bought points on June 1st 2008 (3 days ago) and they have not as of yet been activated.  I would greatly appreciate if they could be soon, if a admin could reply to this post or something I would be happy to contact them with my serial number.
Author: shinny    Time: 6-3-2008 23:56     Subject: Reply 89#89 heartemiss's post

Hi Heartemiss, can you PM both Stone and Zhang with your details. One of them will be logged on during the early hours (per forum time). Have a quick read of this
PM Guide too to make sure your PM gets there, we have a glitch in the system where PM's are concerned.

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0