Board logo

Subject: How I Met Your Mother Season 3-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 12-11-2007 13:04     Subject: How I Met Your Mother Season 3-9 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

There's not been much action in here so I thought I'd start an official thread for season 3.

I just watched "The Platinum Rule" and can't get over some of the goofy stuff these 5 get up to.  Barney and his rules just make me laugh.  He's such an odd, yet charming guy.  Ted taking the entire episode (practically) to fix his hair is one more proof that men can be far more vain than women.

Earlier this season, they celebrated "Slapsgiving", which was totally hilarious.  One of my favourite episodes yet.

So, what are your thoughts about season 3?  Feel free to talk about whichever episode you like.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 19:23 ]
Author: plucas2    Time: 1-1-2008 21:34

I have just recently gotten into this show but i am already in love with it i laugh so hard every episode... to bad about the strike though no new episode every week
Author: hamoudi95    Time: 4-23-2008 04:02

Did u see episode 16 of  HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER??? if u didn't a surprise is waiting 4 at the end of the episode( if ur a fan of HIMYM)
Author: alexgirl    Time: 4-26-2008 11:10

I love this show! Barney is legendary! I love him!
Its nice to see the series is getting a lot of attention (even if its because of B. Spears) because it means lots more episodes!

And regarding the ending of episode 16 I can only say: I am dying to see 17 already!
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 4-26-2008 11:37     Subject: 3x16 - Sandcastles in the Sand

I was STUNNED at the end of the episode.  That loud noise you heard was me screaming NO!!!    I definitely can't wait until the next episode.

Robin's music video was an absolute riot though and I loved all the guest stars...especially James Van Der Beek.  Too funny!

Author: alexgirl    Time: 4-26-2008 13:09

lol! But you know I am really really curious how the writers are going to spin this! I think we are about to see a whole new side of one of the main characters.

It is going to be legendary!
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 4-26-2008 17:53     Subject: Reply 6#6 alexgirl's post

I'm curious too.  I just hope they don't take it too far, as it would be WAY out of character for our awesome friend, Barney. lol
Author: alexgirl    Time: 4-27-2008 04:37

so true! and we love him the way he is!
*just a little bit*
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 4-28-2008 19:41     Subject: Episode 3x17 - The Goat

WOW!  Ted's reaction was NOT what I was expecting.

Barney, on the other hand, didn't really surprise me at all.  I won't say much, but will wait until everyone else has had a chance to see it.

Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 5-6-2008 12:45     Subject: Episode 3x18 - Rebound Bro

Barney was a hoot last night.  His rebound bro, Randy,  was absolutely ridiculous.  The fact that he thought that being "the assistant undersecretary of only OK" was a compliment gives you a clue as to what kind of guy he is.  When his nose started bleeding profusely, his response - that always happens when I get an erection.   Talk about odd!   You'd think he'd have bled out by now.

Anyone else think that Stella may turn out to be Ted's wife?  I'm not sure, but if the show has been picked up for next season (I hope it has - too tired to check right now) then maybe she's just a stepping stone to Ted meeting his wife.  I also found, "Virginity Loss - The Sequel" to be quite an amusing storyline.

Definitely worth watching.

Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 9-24-2008 19:46     Subject: How I Met Your Mother Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x01 - Do I Know You?

Am I the only one watching this season?  

Barney was his usual ridiculous self, and I'm glad.  If he and Robin would have actually become a couple I would have had to hurl.  That just wouldn't seem right.

Ted & Stella obviously don't know one another at all, as is evidenced by him feeding her peanuts (which she's deathly allergic to) and him finding out she's never seen his favourite movie - Star Wars...which she watches and doesn't like (what's wrong with her?)

Anyway, that's all I have for now.  Hopefully someone else wil join the conversation sometime this season.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 19:22 ]
Author: gyki98    Time: 11-18-2008 12:45     Subject: Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

i watch it.good season.i loved the robins job in japan.that was funny
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 11-18-2008 18:09     Subject: Reply 2#2 gyki98's post

That was funny.  I'm glad she came back, especially because that job was ridiculous.

I watched "The Woo Girls" last night.  The subtitles for what their "woos" actually meant had me laughing pretty good.  Sven was also funny - and Barney wanting to work in a building that breathed fire was awesome.

Author: angel-87    Time: 2-3-2009 09:15     Subject: himym season 4 episode 14

first time that i've watched this show. thought it was quite funny but the same as many other sitcoms out there.

racing to the finish
Author: carlorica    Time: 2-3-2009 09:32

See you at the Finish

It was not a bad show and it was nice to see how they all pull together to help each other out.
Author: spratt89    Time: 2-3-2009 09:43     Subject: RACING TO THE FINISH

This was a really good episode, I am not a huge lover of the show but this was a really funny episode
Author: LaveticusPrime    Time: 2-3-2009 10:07     Subject: Racing to the finish

HIMYM 4x14

Very funny show. The gang has a "Friends" type of relationship and each has their own character. Nicely done and looks like I have been missing out on some good comedy.
Racing to the finish
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 2-3-2009 13:25

"May the road ahead be lit with dreams and tomorrows... which are lit with dreams also. Stand tall, New York. Trustworthy. Recycling. Wear a condom..." bwahahahahhaha! haven't been keeping up on this gem of a show, unfortunately. this episode just goes to show what we're missing. and ABSOLUTELY LOVED british/scottish/singing ("that would be lame...") barney interviewing himself. yay barney!

racing to the finish...
Author: kwargalla    Time: 2-3-2009 13:56

the "wear a condom" sign off was the best!!  
this is not one of my favorite shows but i've watched a couple episodes and they make me laugh so it's not so bad.  The canada jokes where good!!  since i'm a canadian living in another country it was funny to see on tv what happens to me a lot.   

racing to the finish
Author: munch    Time: 2-3-2009 18:22

This is one of a handful of episodes I have seen of this show and it really does nothing for me.  Oh well

Racing to the finish
Author: djdoctone    Time: 2-4-2009 01:01     Subject: Racing to the finish

This show was funny. I think a lot of us want to keep living some of those past times where we felt on top of the world, but I think we should leave some of those times off of our resumes, like winning a hot dog eating contest. lol These guys and gals are really funny and the writing and timing is spot on IMO.

Racing to the finish
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-4-2009 12:40     Subject: Episode 14 The Possimpible

I have only watched a couple of episodes it is not one i would watch regularly

See you at the Finish
Author: gabsimom    Time: 3-3-2009 08:17

All I can say is I want to watch movies with Barney. "They didn't even try to help him"
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 3-3-2009 12:16     Subject: Reply 4#4 gabsimom's post

That WAS funny.  He's a really odd duck - but then his mother was, admittedly, a dirty whore - so I guess he comes by it naturally.
Author: gyki98    Time: 3-5-2009 15:08     Subject: Reply 4#4 gabsimom's post

i love barneys point of view at movies.if the lead charecter screws up just cheer the 1 that didnt
Author: bala    Time: 6-19-2009 09:37     Subject: Reply 10#10 waterlilybarb's post

I'm going catch up on this show just by your comment i can't wait to see episode 16
Author: bala    Time: 6-20-2009 05:55

Wow season 3 had few disappointing episode in the middle but the  last few after robin and Barney situation was interesting episode i didn't realise Amy (britney spears) was actually in season 3 because i thought she only in season 4 that really surprises me.

As for the goat episode i think i understand why he was upset that was his best friend and a part of me think Barney and Robin make a good couple-you guys are welcome to disagree with me but when barney is in the hospital that look he gave Robin gives some hope it's a shame she doesn't feel the same way .

i liked the episode Lilly painting were use by vets calm them down

Miracle-Ted accident was surprising i was expecting sad episode when the car hit Ted's taxi but he was fine but Stella didn't realise they broke but Barney accident made Ted realise their friendship was important but great clif-hanger with ted proposal
Author: bala    Time: 6-20-2009 06:23

Quote:
Originally posted by waterlilybarb at 9-25-2008 03:46  
4x01 - Do I Know You?

Am I the only one watching this season?  

Barney was his usual ridiculous self, and I'm glad.  If he and Robin would have actually become a couple I would have had to hurl.  Tha ...
Well i think they make a good couple but she doesn't feel the same way. She could change Barney make him a better man however it would ruin their friendship if they break up
Author: bala    Time: 6-20-2009 07:49     Subject: Shelter Island

i can't believe Stella left Ted at the alter
Author: bala    Time: 6-20-2009 09:05     Subject: The Naked Man

Wow this was funny episode
Author: bala    Time: 6-20-2009 10:33     Subject: benefits

Fantastic episode -i can't believe Marshall- so close barney almost telling robin   

Just get it over with already it been half a season they really pushing it
Author: bala    Time: 6-20-2009 11:37     Subject: The Stinsons

Wow Barney pretend family .
Author: gyki98    Time: 6-20-2009 14:27     Subject: Reply 20#20 bala's post

yeah.it was a great ep
Author: bala    Time: 6-21-2009 01:24     Subject: The leap (season finale )

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :Q

i knew there was a reason why i stop watching this show 2 years ago and again I'm left disappointed i mean how far is this story of meet the mother going go another 2 more season it been 4 years just tell us .

Seriously do they actually expect us believe his kids are listening all that has happen in last 4 seasons and are still listening ? it just make no sense. every time you think ted is going meet her he doesn't :Q  .

What happens if this show get cancelled we will never know :Q .:Q :Q :Q :Q :@
Author: spratt89    Time: 8-21-2009 05:13     Subject: How I Met Your Mother Season 5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premiered September 21, 2009

<br>

<br>

Discuss anything about Season 5 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 19:22 ]
Author: bala    Time: 9-22-2009 08:01     Subject: Definitions

Fantastic episode with Barney and Robin
Author: bala    Time: 10-8-2009 03:26     Subject: robin 101

I thought this was sweet that Barney got Ted help learn fact about robin
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-8-2009 10:36     Subject: Reply 3#3 bala's post

They are such an odd couple, but I agree, the fact he's trying to learn how to be a good boyfriend was sweet.
Author: bala    Time: 10-8-2009 10:52     Subject: Reply 4#4 waterlilybarb's post

That what makes unique Robin high maintenance and Barney is a player yet i found it funny in episode when robin telling how at night Barney sneaking out the window and she tell him get back in bed
Author: bala    Time: 10-14-2009 11:58     Subject: The Sexless Innkeeper

Well barney & robin  blow off double date than finding out Lilly and Marshall had a  new couple and egg timers were funny
Author: slade01    Time: 10-14-2009 13:47

The sexless innkeeper - not a concept I've heard of.  Have I missed something?

Very funny though!  

Although Marshall was funny with the cheese, I can imagine how annoying it would be all night.  Barney and Robin were wrong though, it doesn't matter how boring it was they are supposed to be their friends.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-14-2009 15:14     Subject: Reply 7#7 slade01's post

I don't think you've missed anything.  Barney is always making up weird scenarios that he claims are "well known".  

I got a kick out of Barney & Ted's poems.  And Marshall's video/music montage emails were hilarious.   That poor cat.

Author: gabsimom    Time: 10-14-2009 21:08

I hope Barney and Robin don't break up. His reaction at the end of this episode will keep me wondering. I like them together.
Author: bala    Time: 11-10-2009 12:17     Subject: Reply 9#9 gabsimom's post

Unfortunately they do in new episode
Author: bala    Time: 11-24-2009 10:29     Subject: Slapsgiving 2: Revenge of the Slap

Well who want barney to get double slap from Robin and Ted that would better than Marshall surprised slap But it was funny with only 1 slap left i can't wait
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 1-13-2010 22:38     Subject: 5x12: Girls Vs. Suits

I finally got to watch this tonight.  I LOVED the musical number!  I bet bala didn't, but it made me smile, plus I really like Neil Patrick Harris' voice, so that was a bonus.  Fun!
Author: bala    Time: 2-9-2010 12:29     Subject: Reply 12#12 waterlilybarb's post

Thanks for advanced warning i give that episode a miss
Author: slade01    Time: 2-9-2010 16:15     Subject: 5 x 15

Barney's obsession with his phone was hilarious.  The constant thought that someone better was out there was driving him insane.

Only Barney would think of advertising himself on a poster at the Superbowl,  I bet somewhere this will be copied.
Author: bala    Time: 4-25-2010 10:00

Quote:
Originally posted by waterlilybarb at 1-14-2010 06:38  
I finally got to watch this tonight.  I LOVED the musical number!  I bet bala didn't, but it made me smile, plus I really like Neil Patrick Harris' voice, so that was a bonus.  Fun!   
Well I had some free time today afternoon as result of running out  of free movies to watch so I decided to catch up on this show unfortunately viewing history for this show recently got deleted so I guessed this was the episode i left off. The musical number wasn't actually bad you made it sound it wasn't like Barney was singing throughout the episode but it was just the ending. I really thought Ted finally meet the mother and turn out to be her roomate . This is driving me crazy    :Q
Author: bala    Time: 4-25-2010 10:01     Subject: Jenkins

This was great episode Jenkins and lilly beating crap out of her at the end was funny. She didn't believe him when he told her she kiss him and than she told her and she crazy
Author: bala    Time: 4-25-2010 10:02     Subject: The Perfect Week

Wow Barney attempting this was excellent but he finally manges it was great. Now he has attempt the perfect month .
Author: bala    Time: 4-25-2010 10:03     Subject: Rabbit Or Duck

I really didn't like this episode but it sad to think there are people stringing other people along that just wrong . I didn't quite get the rabbit and duck argument but it was nice to see naked man technique used. .

[ Last edited by bala at 4-25-2010 18:10 ]
Author: bala    Time: 4-25-2010 10:05     Subject: Hooked

Sorry i think i meant this episode with my pervious episode but Barney accidental proposing to that girl was funny.
Author: bala    Time: 4-25-2010 10:06     Subject: Of Course

This was a bit of surprise Jennifer Lopez episode but if that was good what Barney did for Robin was fantastic. We had no idea she was suffering like that.  . I wonder what she said to make Barney jump into the river it must been so nasty .
Author: bala    Time: 4-25-2010 10:36     Subject: Say Cheese

Well lilly birthday party and Ted bringing random date and we find history  about Ted random girls and they right to be upset but thinking lilly was 42 would made most girls would be  mad but than story first group photo was nice.
Author: bala    Time: 4-25-2010 11:08     Subject: Zoo or False

Well the story about Marshall getting mugged by a monkey was funny but we don't really know what actually happen is annoying. .
Author: bala    Time: 4-25-2010 11:37     Subject: Home wrecker

Well we found out how Ted got the house he was living in and it was good story but come on when will we meet Ted wife ?.

It's getting so ridiculous which was why I put this show back burner and decided to watch it when i had nothing else to watch. At this rate i don't think we will ever meet her
Author: bala    Time: 5-29-2010 08:43     Subject: Doppelgangers

Another season finale and no closer to finding out who the mother is
Author: spratt89    Time: 9-14-2010 14:58     Subject: How I Met Your Mother Season 6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 6 Premiered September 20, 2010

Discuss Anything About Season 6 Here

Author: sanggye    Time: 9-21-2010 08:53     Subject: 6 x 01 Big Days

I can't figure out what it is, but even though it is the same plot over and over, I still find it funny
Author: sanggye    Time: 9-30-2010 17:31     Subject: 6x02 Cleaning House

You gotta feel for Barney..
Author: moppybrody    Time: 10-4-2010 02:36

I've only recently bought seasons 1-4 within the last month and finally caught up online to the 6x02 episode and considering I bought 1-4 without ever having watched an episode b4 I've found another Legen..... Wait for it..... Dary show to watch!

I'll admit Barney is a fave but the others are close behind as well
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-4-2010 10:46     Subject: Reply 3#3 sanggye's post

I agree, but I LOVED how he validated his Mom & showed her how much he appreciated all she had done for him - even if some of it was rather misguided.

I just adored that Ben Vereen played James' father.  Great casting, and what a treat to hear them singing, though as much as I love NPH's singing, someone should have tackled Barney and gagged him.

I still kind of hope Barney does find out who his biological father is before the series ends.  I think David Hyde Pierce should play him, because I have always seen a resemblance between them - other than that he is not very tall.

Author: sanggye    Time: 10-9-2010 10:40     Subject: Unfinished

Another good episode.  Robin cleaning up her poop    Lily being a dog   and Marshal failing again as a wingman.  Like how Ted fell for Barney's line, even knowing it was a line.
Author: angel-87    Time: 10-12-2010 22:26

barney faking choking was class lol. then it turned out the ambulance had to go the other direction to the one he needed to go. also love that ted was the crazy person on the bus.
Author: sanggye    Time: 10-13-2010 15:09     Subject: Reply 7#7 angel-87's post

Subway Wars

A good episode, It was just too funny to see Maury at every place they went, every subway, the cab, the restaurant and all at the same time
Author: sanggye    Time: 10-21-2010 15:48     Subject: 6x05 Love is a Deal

Ted falls again and it works out bad.  Love the G&R talk, yea older is better there    And the locker room talk  
Author: moppybrody    Time: 11-8-2010 02:15     Subject: Reply 9#9 sanggye's post

I wanted to know what Robin did that wasn't a turn on in the bedroom too!
Author: sanggye    Time: 11-8-2010 18:09     Subject: 6x06 Baby Talk

Alright episode, not as much Barney though.  The baby sex control thing was funny.
Author: sanggye    Time: 11-8-2010 18:11     Subject: 6x07 Canning Randy

Ted finally steps up as a teacher, can't always be the fun one.  The Diaper Commercial was funny.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 11-9-2010 12:59     Subject: 6x08 - Natural History

Barney & Robin running around touching everything was very funny - I was laughing like a fool.

I got my wish!  Barney found out who his father is.  It will be interesting to see who they get to play him, as I'm sure we'll meet him eventually.

"The Captain", played by Kyle McLachlan, was a hoot.  Good episode.

Author: sanggye    Time: 11-9-2010 17:10     Subject: Reply 13#13 waterlilybarb's post

The penguin thing was Legen..... wait for it.....

....Dary   
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 11-9-2010 18:34     Subject: Reply 14#14 sanggye's post

Good one!
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 11-16-2010 13:14     Subject: Glitter

On behalf of Canadians everywhere, may I say we DO NOT live in a stereotype, but that episode was hysterical!  And Alan Thicke was the icing on the cake.  I laughed my butt off. ? Two beavers ARE better than one. ?
Author: sanggye    Time: 11-16-2010 17:54     Subject: Reply 16#16 waterlilybarb's post

It was just a great Pornocopia of laughs, beavers, babies and buddies.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 11-16-2010 17:59     Subject: Reply 17#17 sanggye's post

ROFL!
Author: sanggye    Time: 11-25-2010 05:37     Subject: 6x10 Blitzgiving

This episode was real silly, funny
Author: sanggye    Time: 12-10-2010 18:16     Subject: 6x11 The Mermaid Theory

The whole Captain thing was funny, especially when the light on the boat showed first his mouth when he said something nice, then his eyes when he got creepy.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 12-10-2010 20:34     Subject: Reply 20#20 sanggye's post

I'm wondering if Zoey has something to do with Ted's "wife".  I'm thinking she either becomes his wife, or she introduces him to his wife.  He could be using a fake name to throw his kids off.

The Captain & that picture of him WAS funny and creepy at the same time.  Kyle McLachlan does a great job of walking that balance beam.

Author: sanggye    Time: 12-11-2010 05:20     Subject: Reply 21#21 waterlilybarb's post

No, his wife is the roommate of  that woman that was a student that he briefly dated, who came out of the closet.  We saw her ankle and that is it.  We will probably never see the wife until the last episode
Author: sanggye    Time: 12-14-2010 16:11     Subject: 6x12 False Positive

Ahhh, Ted manned up and put em all in their place.    

And really like Barney's "one to grow on"    so this Holiday season, just want you all to know that I know someone in need
Author: bala    Time: 12-26-2010 04:51

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 9-21-2010 16:53  
I can't figure out what it is, but even though it is the same plot over and over, I still find it funny
Well i don't find it funny which is why i watch it as last resort. i am fed up of them trying to get out revealing who the mother is it been going on for more 6 years TELL US or i swear i hunting down the writer kidnap there children and forced them Write an episode revealing who she is  . That how much this series frustrate me.

ps: Barney call DIPS was amusing
Author: bala    Time: 12-26-2010 05:37

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 10-1-2010 01:31  
You gotta feel for Barney..
Yes you do he's quite gullible at times
Author: bala    Time: 12-26-2010 07:10

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 10-9-2010 18:40  
Another good episode.  Robin cleaning up her poop    Lily being a dog   and Marshal failing again as a wingman.  Like how Ted fell for Barney's line, even knowing it was a line.
Well i still can't believe Barney and Robin broke up there were a great couple and Robin forget the number turn out to be a good thing in the end.
Author: bala    Time: 12-26-2010 08:05

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 10-13-2010 23:09  
Subway Wars

A good episode, It was just too funny to see Maury at every place they went, every subway, the cab, the restaurant and all at the same time
Yes that was amusing but what Barney did for Robin was sweet
Author: bala    Time: 12-27-2010 03:15

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 10-21-2010 23:48  
Ted falls again and it works out bad.  Love the G&R talk, yea older is better there    And the locker room talk  
Yeah but you got to love Barney's billboard
Author: bala    Time: 12-27-2010 03:15

Quote:
Originally posted by moppybrody at 11-8-2010 10:15  
  I wanted to know what Robin did that wasn't a turn on in the bedroom too!
I have feeling she likes it rough
Author: bala    Time: 12-27-2010 03:16

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 11-9-2010 02:09  
Alright episode, not as much Barney though.  The baby sex control thing was funny.
Well is there anything Barney wouldn't do
Author: bala    Time: 12-27-2010 04:01

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 11-9-2010 02:11  
Ted finally steps up as a teacher, can't always be the fun one.  The Diaper Commercial was funny.
Yes that was amusing . I feel sorry for Lilly being a nursery teacher her kids really do seem like nightmare.
Author: bala    Time: 12-27-2010 04:25

Quote:
Originally posted by waterlilybarb at 11-9-2010 20:59  
Barney & Robin running around touching everything was very funny - I was laughing like a fool.

I got my wish!  Barney found out who his father is.  It will be interesting to see who they get to play  ...
Well that was surprise revealing who Barney father was i really wasn't expecting that because of how long it's taking them to reveal who the mother is and i hope it's not that Protest women with them dancing with each other in the end but what a twist she was married to a rich guy kind make her look kind of shallow which is what i like about the show.
Author: bala    Time: 12-27-2010 04:49

Quote:
Originally posted by waterlilybarb at 11-16-2010 21:14  
On behalf of Canadians everywhere, may I say we DO NOT live in a stereotype, but that episode was hysterical!  And Alan Thicke was the icing on the cake.  I laughed my butt off. ? Two beavers ARE ...
Well i got watch Canadian Children programme to find out
Author: bala    Time: 12-27-2010 05:13

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 11-25-2010 13:37  
This episode was real silly, funny
Well i found it ok but hat on Turkey was ridiculous and it look like Zoe might join the cast usually guest star don't have this many episodes in one series?.
Author: bala    Time: 12-27-2010 05:42

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 12-11-2010 02:16  
The whole Captain thing was funny, especially when the light on the boat showed first his mouth when he said something nice, then his eyes when he got creepy.
This has element of truth because it does happen quite a lot with guy mermaid theory at first you think no-way but as time goes on you start noticing things about them
Author: bala    Time: 12-27-2010 06:30

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 12-15-2010 00:11  
Ahhh, Ted manned up and put em all in their place.    

And really like Barney's "one to grow on"    so this Holiday season, just want you all to know that I know someone in need
Yes ted really manned up and barney Christmas message was so great. So i finished all episode in 2 days what do i watch now . i am still annoyed we have no idea if we will ever meet the mother at this rate i will probably be an old man going onto 20th season still not revealing who the mother
Author: sanggye    Time: 1-5-2011 20:12     Subject: 6x13 Bad News

Wow, what can I say, but wow, until they showed the phone ringing at his dad's and no one answering, this episode was funny, Barney and his doppleganger  then no answer, and my first thought was something was wrong, then it was no, his father is hanging with the "twins" in the bikini.   Think this is the saddest ending episode of HIMYM.   
Author: bala    Time: 1-6-2011 07:40     Subject: Reply 37#37 sanggye's post

Yes it was a sad episode wasn't expect that but title did give it away so at least we were warned
Author: sanggye    Time: 1-18-2011 18:46     Subject: 6x14 Last Words

Well another heavy episode, was nice at the end when Barney said he was ready to meet his father
Author: bala    Time: 1-20-2011 11:02     Subject: Reply 39#39 sanggye's post

Yeah but also amusing at same time  getting kicked in nuts by Barney was great
Author: sanggye    Time: 1-20-2011 15:27     Subject: Reply 40#40 bala's post

I was waiting for that to happen sooner really, thought most of the show would have been the two of them trying to one-up the other with groin shots
Author: bala    Time: 2-10-2011 11:17     Subject: oh honey

We really should invent a drinking game for this episode one shot every time we hear a oh honey line   . Zoe and Ted getting together was predictable. Great guest appearance by Katey Perry.

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0