Board logo

Subject: Supernatural Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: bala    Time: 10-21-2007 09:53     Subject: Supernatural Season 3-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Seasons 3-5 Here

I got to be honest i wasn't actually too excited about this however i got admit this season is brillant so far with latest brillant funny episode that's got to be the funniest episode ever in supernatural-i'm talking about 3rd episode. i like the female thief i hope we see her again.

Dean deal with the devil do you think that demon will help sam find a way out of the deal-it cool to demon on their side and i think she will help them more often. i still think Sam in danger if that guy get's out of jail it's bad news.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-4-2015 12:19 ]
Author: 5p1k3    Time: 10-24-2007 03:22

it wasnt the funniest ep ever, in my opinion( bu thats just me). just that one bit where sam loses his shoe and tells dean, his face is sooo awwwwww .

the end really pissed me off though. i hate that guy in jail, he alwyas thinks things r black and white, there is no gray. and he always think sam is evil, he was there to make the thing work rather than the other way around. i would like to see his face when he realises a soldier did it. whe i watched it i just wanted to go into my screen and kick the cr*p out of him . and the other guy isnt any better. he never thinks it might just be luck or some other thing. it has to be god. in their line of work i would question other forces at work. i mean i am not an aetheist, far from it really. its just ppl like him thinkin that god gave them a sign or message to do that ,just pisses me off.

ok rant over. that rant was not about how bad the ep was, just how those 2 characters or those types of characters annoy me. all in all a very good episode.

[ Last edited by  5p1k3 at 10-24-2007 11:26 ]
Author: bala    Time: 11-4-2007 10:26     Subject: episode 5

ok, this was interesting episode i thought it was rather good spin on fairy-tales i mean it really made you think about them and Sam shooting that blue-cross demon that was cold but she right she can be replaced. i guessing consequence for sam for killing her from her boss-who's boss must scary dude
Author: roca    Time: 11-6-2007 05:25     Subject: Reply #3 bala's post

Shooting that cross road demon... was totally uncalled for. I can only wonder if Sam had indeed turned evil.
Author: bala    Time: 11-6-2007 09:16     Subject: Reply #4 roca's post

he was annoyed
Author: moppybrody    Time: 11-12-2007 03:45

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 11-4-2007 18:26
ok, this was interesting episode i thought it was rather good spin on fairy-tales i mean it really made you think about them and Sam shooting that blue-cross demon that was cold but she right she can  ...
  I find it funny he had to shoot his girlfriend in the head! Imagine if they had a fight and she brought up that episode "You shot me in the head!"
Author: roca    Time: 11-22-2007 01:46     Subject: Next NEW Episodes...

In case anyone is wondering... here's the schedule for the next few episodes...

12/13 308 A Very Supernatural Christmas
1/3     309 Witch Hunt
1/10   310 Dream a Little Dream of Me
Author: bala    Time: 11-22-2007 06:05     Subject: Reply #7 roca's post

thanks for this
Author: Milks26    Time: 11-30-2007 20:28     Subject: Reply 8#8 bala's post

Episode 7 was pretty good.  Dean is so scared of dying that he's become reckless and a serious risk taker.

I want to go back to the beginning and watch this show.

The actor who plays Gordon used to be on  FX's dark comedy about friends with Eating Disorders "Starved". It was a good show...I loved it, but FX cut it because of low ratings and  bad press, because the show laughed at ppl with eating disorders.
Author: Milks26    Time: 11-30-2007 21:17     Subject: Reply 9#9 Milks26's post

Just finishing watch the Pilot...it was pretty good....grips ur attention
Author: roca    Time: 12-2-2007 22:27     Subject: Reply 9#9 Milks26's post

I don't think Dean is scared of dying... at least not at the moment! He's reckless and taking all those risk because he made the deal with the crossroad demon... he knows he won't die till the "contract" ends!

I'm not sure if you are watching Season 3 pilot or the series pilot... but season 3 pilot wasn't that great if you ask me
Author: Milks26    Time: 12-2-2007 22:33     Subject: Reply 11#11 roca's post

No. I watched S 1 pilot. I'm trying to watch the show from scratch so that I can understand it better
Author: bala    Time: 1-25-2008 08:31     Subject: A Very Supernatural Christmas

Well this was an interesting episode because we got to see flashback of their Christmas Past,it must of been hard to actually enjoy Christmas without their family,this was disturbing but amusing episode for Christmas. it was rather amusing to watch
Author: nye87    Time: 2-1-2008 16:53

OMG, was the most recent episode great or what? I loved it! I'm sad though because Dean can't be saved from Hell. Its not fair.   But did you see how the Colt is like useless against stronger demons. OMG, that was so crazy! I absolutely loved this episode...it was So AWESOME!
Author: bala    Time: 2-2-2008 04:06     Subject: Reply 14#14 nye87's post

yeah it was a good episode and it shame that dean can't be saved but how will this show without dean next season?, surely they can't continue the show without dean unless another character joins them and female demon. can you believe what she said they need make Sam more evil be like Dean-it's a shame but i think this road to making Sam change into demons want of him
Author: nye87    Time: 2-2-2008 10:19     Subject: Reply #15 bala's post

The reason I started watching this show is because Sam and Dean reminded of my brother and I. I like Sam for being Sam and similar to me in character just as I like Dean for being Dean and similar to my brother in character. It'll be sad having to watch Sam change into something that isn't him. I don't think that the show will go on without Jensen Ackles...it just can't and I do not think that he would do that to the fans. Besides that, most people leave shows to pursue other things...as Jeffrey Dean Morgan (Papa Winchester) did to be on Grey's Anatomy, Weeds, and to do movies like "P.S. I Love You". But Jensen isn't like that; I think that he likes being Dean in Supernatural...for now at least.
Author: shinny    Time: 2-3-2008 09:23

I just finished watching all of Season 3. I haven't seen this show inyears and I forgot how much I liked it.

The on screen chemistry between Jensen and Jared it great. I really feel theirbrotherly love.

I don't believe that Dean will go to hell. The writers are clever; they'll comeup with something that will get Dean out of the "contract". I'm sureof that. I bet you it's something we haven't even thought about !!

I don't think Sam is turning evil, he's growing up and learning that he can'tsail through this without "people" getting hurt. He's evolving and sois the show. I'm looking forward to seeing more of this side of him.

I still can't get that image out of my head where Sam has his fingernail pulled. Ooh, that must have been so painful !

Author: bala    Time: 2-3-2008 09:32

yeah this season is a lot more graphic voilance  than previous season
Author: nye87    Time: 2-3-2008 16:24     Subject: Reply #17 shinny's post

I know! It was soo gross and it looked so real! I cannot wait to see how the storyline will play out Dean's fate because I also do not believe that he will go to Hell and I hope he won't because that would be so sad.
Author: gaiusx    Time: 2-5-2008 17:36     Subject: Oh come ON!

Don't tell me any of you are fooled by the whole Dean can't be saved. It's obviously building to some great conflict with this demon that's on the rise, who was mentioned last episode and what are the odds he has the contract  on dean? kill him/make deal/give ultimatum and dean is free.
If either leads wanted to leave they would end the show because
1)the shows ratings are just about okay for the CW on a thursday night, where anything else would get killed.
2) more importantly this isn't heroes or lost with a cast of multiple main charecters it has two main charecters and for season 1 & 2 the only two recurring charecters. you can't kill them off or the show ends.

There dad got killed off in an attempt to make the show both better and darker by isolating them even further and it worked brilliantly as last season it went from very good to being a a outstanding show.

Thankfully they have decided to keep the dark feel to the show and so the whole dean is dieing storyline is a great way to go with that.

Great episode btw which makes 3 in a row now all these shows that decline year after year should take a look at what supernatural is doing as it just goes from strength to strength.
Author: bala    Time: 2-8-2008 06:40     Subject: Episode 10

Well this was an interesting episode,The boys had save Bobby and they did that-dream walker but than it got even more interesting when Dean got to see what he might become a demon and i liked how he told Sam he didn't want to die that was good of him.
Author: nye87    Time: 2-8-2008 09:47

It was a really good episode but it was so sad. What was with the ending? We didn't see the Demon Dean snap his fingers. Was that supposed to suggest that Dean woke up because the Demon Dean snapped his fingers and that he was in fact in control of the dream and not Dean?? I don't know. I knew that beer was bad!!!! I was like DON'T DRINK IT! Who offers and authority figure a beer?? I'm glad that everyone is safe...for now.

P.S. Check out next week's promo, its going to be so sad: http://www.cwtv.com/shows/supernatural.
Author: bala    Time: 2-8-2008 09:53     Subject: Reply 22#22 nye87's post

Well i think it just reminder that he could turn into that person
Author: nye87    Time: 2-8-2008 18:00

I hope so. Have you seen the promo for next week's episode yet??
Author: bala    Time: 2-8-2008 23:44     Subject: Reply 24#24 nye87's post

nope i tend to avoid promo i like to be surprised when i watch this show
Author: bala    Time: 2-9-2008 10:32     Subject: Reply 24#24 nye87's post

ok i came across it-looks very good
Author: nye87    Time: 2-9-2008 14:35

Sorry about that. But I'm glad you got to see it.
Author: shinny    Time: 2-10-2008 05:47

Episode 10

Great episode. I couldn't stop laughing at the part where Sam was dreaming about Bella and when he woke up, there was drool on his hand. Then he got all funny when Dean said he's called her. When she arrives and he's acting all funny. So when she's leaving he says "nice to seeing you Bella" his words are all jumbled up & Dean just gives him a funny look. So funny

It was good to see some of Bobby's background too, why he got into the whole hunting thing.

The end bit was great too, that Dean finally realised that he doesn't want to die.
Author: nye87    Time: 2-10-2008 06:28     Subject: Reply #28 shinny's post

Yeah, that was pretty hilarious. At first, I was like "Sam & Bella...WHAT?". Then I thought that she likes Dean not him. Once he woke up, I couldn't stop laughing. And yes, it was cool to find out about Bobby's wife and stuff. I love Bobby...he totally has taken over the dad role since John has been dead and it was nice to see Dean tell him so.
Author: duckie    Time: 2-10-2008 12:34

Sam's little day dream with Bella was weird but his drooling afterwards was so weird and funny.
I'm just wondering is this gonna be the last  season of supernatural
Author: bala    Time: 2-10-2008 12:37     Subject: Reply 30#30 duckie's post

we don't know
Author: shinny    Time: 2-10-2008 13:31     Subject: Reply 31#31 bala's post

Is there any talk of it being cancelled?
Author: duckie    Time: 2-12-2008 13:44

Well I hope there will be another season...I just don't know what else they can do with the show but if Buffy could last for 7 seasons Supernatural can at least have 1 or more seasons
Author: bala    Time: 2-13-2008 08:28     Subject: Reply 32#32 shinny's post

no but we just don't know
Author: moppybrody    Time: 2-15-2008 06:02

Loved this episode, Sam's little dream about Bella then her appearance not long after words........Sam and Dean at the hospital both realizing that they have to contact Bella to get some of the dream root

Dean - "Crap, Bella!"
Sam - "Bella, Oh crap"

The Demon Dean and Dean part was great, could definitely see Dean's inner struggle with whats going to happen to him.

Also noticed Bobby mention Sam's psychic ability too....I was wondering what's going on with that plot line or was it just part of the Yellow eyed demon?
Author: moppybrody    Time: 2-15-2008 06:05

Also Aboriginals use Didgeridoos....not Africans like they said on the show, wondered why they said that for?
Author: bala    Time: 2-15-2008 10:52     Subject: latest episode

wow what an episode Sam has official changed and i think he's a different Sam.
Author: gaiusx    Time: 2-15-2008 19:51

two good episodes

As for it being cancelled i don't think it will as considering it competes on the most competative night on us television  and is on the CW its ratings are understandable I'm suprised they don't move it. Although the other side of the coin is almost everything else would die instantly in that time slot so they keep it there to prop up smallville.

Although its fairly low ratings often get fans wondering if its going to get pulled given its circumstances and the fact the CW have given it nothing but support (they've called it one of there highest quality shows on numerous occasions) I'm sure they would move it to a different day long before they cancelled it.

This season has been so consistently great another superb episode with JAred getting a chance to step out of jensen's shadow and give a great performance.
Author: shinny    Time: 2-16-2008 02:03

Quote:
Originally posted by moppybrody at 2-15-2008 14:05  
Also Aboriginals use Didgeridoos....not Africans like they said on the show, wondered why they said that for?
Haha, yeh I laughed when I heard that too. I was like, wrong continent boys, haha !
Quote:
Originally posted by gaiusx at 2-16-2008 03:51  
This season has been so consistently great another superb episode with JAred getting a chance to step out of jensen's shadow and give a great performance
I totally agree. I'm loving the new Sam !!
Author: bala    Time: 2-16-2008 04:09     Subject: Preview for next episode

promo for next episode
Author: nye87    Time: 2-23-2008 07:38     Subject: Jus In Bello

How great of an episode was that?! Can I just say that "Lilith" is like way more scary as child than I think she would have been had she been an adult. Her eyes go white instead of black...that was so freaky!   I thought that it was ironic how Detective Hendrickson got on my nerves in every other episode and even this one. But as soon as I start to like him, he dies. That was so sad.   But, you still have to love Dean with the humor he brings to each episode: "But you didn't shoot the deputy." I laughed so hard when he said that because I was totally thinking the same thing. Well, 2 months until the show returns.
Author: bala    Time: 2-23-2008 07:41     Subject: Reply 41#41 nye87's post

yeah it was brillant episode i like lilth she going be an interesting evil sprite the winchester boy have ever faced.
Author: bala    Time: 2-25-2008 13:22

video
Author: shinny    Time: 2-25-2008 13:27     Subject: Reply 41#41 nye87's post

I loved this episode too. I love their humor and how they play off of each other. Lilith looks like one very scary girl alright !
Author: nye87    Time: 2-25-2008 13:30

What is that link to??
Author: bala    Time: 2-25-2008 13:31     Subject: Reply 45#45 nye87's post

Interview with Sam
Author: shinny    Time: 2-25-2008 13:34     Subject: Reply 46#46 bala's post

That interviewer was so boring !!
Author: nye87    Time: 2-25-2008 14:31

Oh, ok. Thanks.
Author: bala    Time: 2-26-2008 10:21     Subject: Reply 47#47 shinny's post

Well what can i do about that, i posted that so fans can see
Author: shinny    Time: 2-26-2008 10:56     Subject: Reply 49#49 bala's post

Bala, I said the interviewer was boring not you. It's not a personal attack
Author: bala    Time: 2-26-2008 11:06     Subject: Reply 50#50 shinny's post

sometime i mis-read comments
Author: shinny    Time: 2-26-2008 11:13     Subject: Reply 51#51 bala's post

That's ok, I knew you didn't mean anything by it
Author: bala    Time: 2-26-2008 12:07     Subject: Reply 52#52 shinny's post

i'm tired this month has been tiresome for me-i'm looking forward 2 week break next week
Author: shinny    Time: 2-26-2008 12:20     Subject: Reply 53#53 bala's post

Haha, you can take it easy and relax
Author: Milks26    Time: 3-4-2008 10:11     Subject: Never got a reply

I'm currently watchin season 1 of  Supernatural...great show

know the show is in it's third season so is their father alive or dead? Or has it not been revealed yet? I haven't watched the show since the last time I asked this question....been busy

thanks
Author: roca    Time: 3-5-2008 02:55     Subject: Reply 55#55 Milks26's post

Do you really want to know if John is alive or dead?!

It has been revealed all right... but I'm not sure if I want to tell you... I mean I don't want to spoil it for you now, do I?
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 3-18-2008 17:36     Subject: Reply #56 roca's post

don't say! shame on you, milks for peeking ahead! (we so totally cannot help looking for spoilers sometimes! the characters just get in your head but then you run into the end of the season/series and you learn your lesson )

we just watched "dream a little dream" for roca's quiz. it was so sad to see how something so simple that most people take for granted or even complain about (a relationship and a child) could weigh so heavily on someone who isn't able to have them. dean hides his feelings behind all his jokes but this episode really made all the undercurrents that have been running around very clear.

and sam and bela? ewwww!
Author: Milks26    Time: 3-18-2008 17:49     Subject: Reply 57#57 sddvasquez's post

Alright, I guess I have to watch the series since u guys are being tight-lipped
Author: nye87    Time: 4-4-2008 12:26     Subject: Reply 57#57 sddvasquez's post

I know! I was like, when did the idea of Sam & Bela liking each other happen? It was weird and I'm glad that it was a dream. But, I did feel so sorry for Dean because by now (after 3 seasons0 I think we all know the real Dean no matter how much he tries to hide it. He reminds me so much of my brother.
Author: roca    Time: 4-8-2008 02:11     Subject: Sam and Bela...

It's really interesting to see Sam's having fantasy about Bela. I thought he would go for the girl next door type. But boy I thought wrong, he likes bad girls. Hahahaa~

So...
Bad boys (Dean) like good girls (Lisa) and
Good boys (Sam) like bad girls (Bela)
LOL
Author: bala    Time: 4-8-2008 02:31     Subject: Reply 60#60 roca's post

you know the saying opposites attract
Author: nye87    Time: 4-25-2008 15:15     Subject: Ghostfacers

Ok, this episode was kindda weird; but I still thought that it was okay. It kept me laughing and I think that the Hell Hounds dudes were pretty funny. The beginning seemed like some ripped off version of Torchwood and that kept me laughing as well. Thank God they switched the camera angle back to normal at the end of the episode. Sam and Dean are hilarious as always. I heard that a lot of people didn't like this episode. I think that after 2 months of not getting our weekly dose of Supernatural, many fans were just looking for the good, old episodes of Supernatural that we love. But, I also know how the writers like to give us at least one funny, off-topic episode a season (like Hell House, Tall Tales,  and Hollywood Babylon); and this was that type of episode. So, I'm sure that we'll get back to the serious stuff next week. OMG, next week's promo looks so good and I can't wait!

[ Last edited by nye87 at 4-25-2008 23:17 ]
Author: moppybrody    Time: 4-25-2008 18:51     Subject: Reply 62#62 nye87's post

I haven't seen the episode yet....still waiting for it to be uploaded Though it sounds like a very interesting episode plus I loved the other episode with the Hell Hound guys

I checked out the link and next week's looks even better....so thanks for the info
Author: bala    Time: 4-25-2008 23:11     Subject: Reply 62#62 nye87's post

Wow that one hell of a promo
Author: bala    Time: 4-26-2008 06:44     Subject: Reply 62#62 nye87's post

i'm one of those people that didn't like this episode i basically fast-forward most parts of the episode but i did love super-electromagnet-that was a nice touch i mean you would think bunch would reconise an electromagnet if they saw on surely?
Author: shinny    Time: 4-27-2008 07:01

Ok, so I just got to watch Ghostfacers episode. At first, I was like "what the hell" but about 10 minutes in I really got into. I loved the whole "Blare Witch" feel about this episode. It was definitely unique and out of the ordinary. The scene between Ed's "adopted!" sister and Harry was so funny. Poor Corbette, I felt so sorry for him, but he did a great thing at the end.

Jannah, I think you hit the nail on the head. If this had of been shown in the normally weekly cycle, without the hiatus, people would have liked it better. But, I loved it, so..........!

Thanks for the link to next week, looks fab!
Author: bala    Time: 4-27-2008 09:27     Subject: Reply 66#66 shinny's post

i wanted normal episode documentary type episode but at least next week back to normal
Author: casper27    Time: 4-27-2008 09:45     Subject: Reply 67#67 bala's post

I thought it was a really funny episode. It was basically a dig at Ghost Hunters quality..
Im with you though Bala I enjoy the proper episodes better good change of pace though.
It was mentioned that Dean only has 2 months left they better think of something soon then hey..
Author: bala    Time: 4-27-2008 09:47     Subject: Reply 68#68 casper27's post

i never watch ghost hunter-in fact i never heard of it-i think that why i didn't like it-i don't like documentary type programs
Author: shinny    Time: 4-27-2008 10:33     Subject: Reply 68#68 casper27's post

Exactly. It was a really finger in the eye of all that malarkey and a little tongue in cheek dig at themselves. I enjoyed it anyway !!
Author: nye87    Time: 4-27-2008 16:25

Yeah, I really do think that people would have definitely liked it more if the writer's strike hadn't happened or just if it wasn't the "returning episode" from that long period. I did like it...many good laughs. Sam and Dean (especially Dean!) never cease to crack me up and I do think that this was one of the funniest episodes.
Author: kwargalla    Time: 4-28-2008 14:16

i have a hate on for reality tv and ghost hunters in on all the time on one of the stations over here and there are so many better show's that could be airing instead... so i'm one of the ones who really didn't like most of the episode.  the first half was just to slow for my liking and it was missing the natural tension/buildup i normally get when watching supernatural. i must admit it got better by the time dean and sam showed up.  

next week looks wicked!! can't wait !!  Phone call from Dad. da..da..don...
Author: moppybrody    Time: 4-28-2008 17:37

Ghostfacers episode was better than I thought. Jannah mentioned a Torchwood feel when she watched and I have to say it was sort of like that especially when they were all together and working on a plan etc

But next week *whistles* that looks very very promising....
Author: roca    Time: 4-29-2008 08:49

Gosh can we fast forward to next week already?

I miss the boys in action... in my opinion it's not exactly a full supernatural episode. Love the ending though

But goody goody... John's back next week???

Oh btw, the quiz is up... Sorry bala, you might have to actually watch the episode now...
Author: moppybrody    Time: 4-30-2008 15:26

*nods impatiently* Yes next week looks like a little ripper!!!

I got the impression from the promo ad that John is PO'd with Dean because of the contract, very nervous on how that's going to play out
Author: Milks26    Time: 5-1-2008 19:40     Subject: Reply 75#75 moppybrody's post

Found this preview clip on zap2it.com

http://www.zap2it.com/video/?clipID=2433358
Author: roca    Time: 5-1-2008 22:54     Subject: Reply 76#76 Milks26's post

isn't that the same clip from cwtv.com?

Okay now i'm just gonna wait for them to ul the new ep to their servers... i guess i won't be reading this thread till i see the new ep
Author: bala    Time: 5-3-2008 04:59     Subject: Supernatural 3x14

This was a good episode i really enjoy felt bad for Dean he so wanted it to be his father almost killed a human-being but it kind of strange dead people calling poor boy almost got run over that just plain scary.
Author: roca    Time: 5-6-2008 19:13

So sad... we can only hear JDM's voice... oh well I guess it's expected that the "voice" wasn't really John...

"Question of the day"

How did Lanie's mom appear if it wasn't really Lanie's mom communicating with her?

Author: moppybrody    Time: 5-6-2008 23:31

Ummmm......uhhhhhhh

Ohhh I know, it had something to do with the Crocotta making Lanie think she saw her mum?

Ok I don't know....just pulled that out of my ...well I'm sure ya'll know where I mean
Author: casper27    Time: 5-7-2008 10:50     Subject: Reply 79#79 roca's post

It was because she was on the internet I think, going over the phone lines???
Author: bala    Time: 5-9-2008 09:49     Subject: Supernatural 3x15

Wow what an episode so bela gone and funny thing demon searched her out she didn't make deal with demon at the cross-roads  ,the demon found her and dean know who hold his contract but it was rather good ending for her character and i think it was good way to get rid of her.

So  this episode Sam wanted immortality but surely burying the guys wasn't enough i mean he can live forever eventually he will escape they should burnt the body alive but that's just my opinion.

So next week season-finale i can't wait

Author: kwargalla    Time: 5-9-2008 12:04

great episode!! a real nail biter.

i'm upset bella is gone.  i liked how she and dean played off each other.  great last line from dean to her "see you in hell"!!  it really is her fault  for not going to the brothers sooner!
i'm glad dean said no to the freaky doctor!!  he's right that is not life worth living.  Bala, i agree with you they should have burned the body OR like they did with the judge in buffy dismember and distribute.

Author: nye87    Time: 5-9-2008 17:10

OMG...thats all I can say! I am still is a state of shock. Poor Bela, though...I mean, she didn't kill her parents because she wanted to. But I wonder why she killed her mom, too. Next week is going to be so sad.   Man, that doctor was way freaky. Oh yeah, and the actress that they got to play "Young Bela" REALLY looked like her...very believable.
Author: kwargalla    Time: 5-10-2008 03:53     Subject: Reply 84#84 nye87's post

I think bella had both her parents killed because of what her father was doing and her mother obviously didn't stop the father, be it if she didn't know what was happening or she just let it happen.  to a child either way her mother failed her.
Author: moppybrody    Time: 5-11-2008 06:29     Subject: Reply 85#85 kwargalla's post

Yeah kinda of like Max, with his father and uncle beating him and his step mother not doing anything about it.
Author: nye87    Time: 5-11-2008 07:10

Yeah, I can see what you're saying. I still feel that the whole situation is really sad because no one "wants" to kill their parents and it almost seemed like she was manipulated into it. And then to have to go to Hell 10 years later is even sadder.
Author: shinny    Time: 5-11-2008 08:46

I really enjoyed this episode. I agree with Kim, I'm raging Bella is gone because I loved the way she interacted with both the brothers, but especially Dean.

So Dean knows who has his contract, but with only 3 weeks to got, how much can he do?!
Author: moppybrody    Time: 5-15-2008 05:36

I don't know but the anticipation is killing me.....I can't wait
Author: bala    Time: 5-15-2008 05:44     Subject: Reply 89#89 moppybrody's post

i busy watch today shows to think about it

Shark
Criminal minds
Boston Legal
DH
CSI NY
CSI Miami
Author: moppybrody    Time: 5-15-2008 06:18

Dude you all over the place
Author: bala    Time: 5-15-2008 06:27     Subject: Reply 91#91 moppybrody's post

Well you might as well makes most of our membership
Author: moppybrody    Time: 5-15-2008 06:37     Subject: Reply 92#92 bala's post

very true, once I get out of sci fi   and start watching other shows I'll be all over the place
Author: kwargalla    Time: 5-17-2008 08:44     Subject: episode 16

talk about leaving us hanging on a chain (sick humour i know)

It's time of sam and bobby to hit the books cause if not next season isn't gonna be as good looking .  I must say most of the characters i like are ending up in hell.  
my big question is why didn't sam move faster and actually stab lilith?!!? it's good he's got her on the run but come on there's nothing better than a dead demon.
PS children demons freak me out!!
Author: bala    Time: 5-17-2008 09:29     Subject: Reply 94#94 kwargalla's post

Excellent episode but Dean in hell i can't wait to see how he escapes
Author: 5p1k3    Time: 5-17-2008 11:53     Subject: Reply 94#94 kwargalla's post

dont worry ur not the only one. i hate it when they play kids as demons, they always have to have at least 1.
Author: nye87    Time: 5-17-2008 14:59

Omg, that was so sad. I know that we had to see it happen, but it was really heart breaking.   I can't wait to see what Season 4 will have in store for us.
Author: roca    Time: 5-17-2008 23:28

Is Dean really in hell? Or is he caught in between... (thus the chains and all)

Maybe I'm kidding myself but I hope Dean is going to come back to life next season... The show just won't be the same without him!!!

And what's up with Sam? What did he do to make Lilith run for her "life"?

p/s OMG... Jared and Jensen really shouldn't sing at all
Author: nye87    Time: 5-18-2008 03:43     Subject: Reply 98#98 roca's post

I think that he is in some kind of Purgatory or something. He does seem to be hanging in limbo. I wonder why. Poor Ruby...maybe if Dean does go to Hell, he'll find her down there and she may be able to help him out. I felt like Sam and Dean were both unnecessarily mean to Ruby this episode. After all of the help she has given, you'd think that they would listen to her. By the way, I think that Lilith was in Ruby as they were going upstairs because when Ruby went into a bedroom and closed the door behind her; I was like "what is she doing?" You check a room (by looking in it) and you move on. And what happened to Bobby? Was he still outside trying to hold the demons off? I must agree that there was superb acting in this episode by Jared and Jensen.
Author: bala    Time: 5-18-2008 03:57     Subject: Reply 99#99 nye87's post

she's a demon

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0