Board logo

Subject: Apple TV bug is fixed and works now! [Print This Page]

Author: lbjedward    Time: 12-11-2019 03:16     Subject: Apple TV bug is fixed and works now!

xHello,
Some members can not stream on Apple TV.  But we test it on via iPhone goole chrome and project on Apple TV 3. It works. 
If you can not stream via Apple TV. Could you please answer the following questions to let us check out for you.
1. Did you stream via iPhone or iPad and use air play to project on Apple TV or not?
2. Which version of your Apple TV? Apple TV 4, 5 or 6th generation.
3. Did you play video with the browser on Apple TV  directlly?

The more specified details you can provide, the faster we can fix it.
Thank you!

Updated:  Apple TV works now!

Author: Buziano    Time: 12-11-2019 12:23     Subject: Apple TV bugs

1. iPad 2. Apple TV 4 3. No playing video I can only watch on the IPad now. Via Apple TV it is not possible. Sound goes to the tv but no picture. In comparison YouTube or other videos are fine. The problem is new.
Author: Buziano    Time: 12-12-2019 10:24     Subject: Same Problem via IPhone

Just tried to do it via IPhone X. The same. Sound is fine. Picture does not go on big screen. Same also via MacBook. 

I tried different websites via Safari. On all other websites the videos airplay on the big screen without trouble. The only one misbehaving is VIP TV.
[ Last edited by Buziano at 12-15-2019 06:02 ]
Author: Buziano    Time: 12-20-2019 03:46     Subject: Thank you

It is working ! Thank you so much for fixing it !
Author: vinay45    Time: 5-15-2022 08:31

Thanks man you saved my life now this error will be fix. But will this problem arrived in future or not please tell me

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0