Board logo

Subject: Use vip.tv-video.net when vipiv.net is still unavailable [Print This Page]

Author: lbjedward    Time: 9-12-2018 23:22     Subject: Use vip.tv-video.net when vipiv.net is still unavailable

Dear Customer,

We are very sorry to inform you that DNS resolution of VIPTV.NET is still malfunctioned. So we re-open our former domain name: http://vip.tv-video.net/. Before our VIPTV.NET is back online, members can use our http://vip.tv-video.net/ to visit our site.

We greatly apologize on this matter and we will reimburse all paid members in the coming days for this inconvenience.

We will send a message to all paid members' email addresses about this issue.

Regards,

VIP.tv-video.net

Author: Crixan    Time: 9-13-2018 00:47     Subject: Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

Thanks for the update! Highly appreciated
Author: banlron    Time: 9-13-2018 10:23     Subject: can get on to this one now

could get on to vip.tv-video.net earlyer....but cant now

Author: lolotte    Time: 9-13-2018 12:24     Subject: Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

Thanks a lot for the temporary solution and the points lbjedwards. Very much appreciated
Author: amy2005    Time: 9-13-2018 12:38     Subject: Link to vip.tv-video.net

http://vip.tv-video.net/
Author: Silvyr    Time: 9-13-2018 15:54     Subject: Thank you!!

thank you so much for your efforts!
Author: wuseltiger    Time: 9-14-2018 04:47     Subject: Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

Thank you very much!!
Author: Tarien    Time: 9-14-2018 09:21

thanks very much for this temporary solution to cure all our withdrawal lbjedward and thanks also for the unexpected bonus of 100 points!! we really appreciate your efforts on our behalf
Author: bala    Time: 9-14-2018 10:18     Subject: Reply 8#8 Tarien's post

Yes the 100 points is good compensation but that's just 20 episode is good. now they just need to update the site with latest episode this week
Author: sdeba    Time: 9-15-2018 04:09     Subject: Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

Thanks for giving us an alternative but tv shows are not being updated with latest episodes so it’s pretty pointless!
Author: slegg001    Time: 9-15-2018 06:50     Subject: Site Down

I agree if the temporary sight is not being updated what is the point. I am a long time,over 8 years, user of this sight and I have never seen the sight down for this long.
Author: kenclops    Time: 9-16-2018 07:45     Subject: viptv still down? How much longer?

Note: This post has been suppressed by system since the author has been banned or deleted.
Author: inro    Time: 9-17-2018 04:28     Subject: Migrating a server takes time ...

I'd imagine migrating an entire server takes a little time to adapt, adjust and test and that's probably why they are not able to update shows on the old server while this is in process. I'd rather they took their time and got it right, personally. [ Last edited by inro at 9-17-2018 12:31 ]
Author: ovidiucrisan    Time: 9-17-2018 05:05     Subject: No updates?

I am not seeing any shows being updated on this alternate site... Is that normal?

Thank you!

Author: kitty862003    Time: 9-17-2018 06:54

I really hope this hasn't anything to do with terrarium tv ending? Never known the site being down for so long before! ????
Author: hijacked    Time: 9-17-2018 07:33

Strange..moderators not replying to emails.. new site appeared.. clone of viptv.net --> tvseries.net except that one is being updated.  Did someone attempt to hijack the original from the admins? So the admin created a whole new site outside the view of everyone here?
Author: shinny    Time: 9-17-2018 10:46     Subject: Reply 16#16 hijacked's post

That site was in existence pre this issue as are other sites they manage. What moderator did you message?
Author: shinny    Time: 9-17-2018 10:46

I had previously advised on another thread that this is a massive undertaking. I personally thought the timeline was ambitious. Unfortunately we moderators are waiting for an update too so we have no more information than has been shared.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 9-17-2018 10:58     Subject: Reply 16#16 hijacked's post

Forum moderators generally don't receive emails from members. I have replied to every PM I've received here in the forum. Also, moderators have nothing to do with the viewing site/s. We volunteer to help keep the forum clean from SPAM, and to assist other members in any way we can.
Author: hijacked    Time: 9-18-2018 00:52     Subject: Reply 17#17 shinny's post

The same one I have been sending Amazon gift cards to for my points...
Author: hijacked    Time: 9-18-2018 00:58     Subject: Reply 19#19 waterlilybarb's post

I get it you guys are volunteers which is why I said we are all being taken for a ride. If the admins told you its a DNS issue they lied. That URL should have a "maintenance" page or something if it was currently hosted anywhere.. For example movieonline.cc -- OrgName: UCloud OrgId: UCLOU Address: Building 10B, Shanghai City Concpet Creative Park, No.619 Longchang Rd., Yangpu Distract City: Shanghai StateProv: SHANGHAI PostalCode: 200090 Country: CN RegDate: 2016-09-14 Updated: 2016-09-14 Ref: https://rdap.arin.net/registry/entity/UCLOU
Author: sdeba    Time: 9-18-2018 03:27     Subject: Reply 19#19 waterlilybarb's post

When will we be getting this site back? The vip-tv.video.net is not being updated with new episodes and I have over 900 points which I paid for. As a long standing member, I would like to know when and if we will have the site back. If not, I would like a reimbursement for the points I have bought through an Amazon gift card
Author: suzannasinister    Time: 9-18-2018 08:10

I'm really sorry things are still up in the air.
I am guessing there won't be any updates or new
shows until this is worked out, is that correct?
My fear is that it is a permanent problem. I certainly hope not!
In the meantime, I guess I'm stuck watching reruns or other sites
which by the way, I loathe doing. I am a VIPTV champion. I'd rather
not watch than to have to watch elsewhere.
How pathetic am I? lol

God Bless, I hope things are made right sooner than later.
Cheers!

Author: slegg001    Time: 9-18-2018 08:33     Subject: Reply 22#22 sdeba's post

I agree. It has been to long with no straight answers.How do we get refunds for our unused points?
Author: shinny    Time: 9-18-2018 11:38

Unfortunately we don’t know any more than has been said already. I’ve asked LBJedward to provide an update in this thread.
Author: ritac-p    Time: 9-18-2018 12:20

Not Very happy that no one from the site has replied to these posts, even if it's not up and running yet please update us at least daily. I didn't even get the email regarding the new site.

I was with the original movies site and loved the upgrade to viptv.net and have been a member for years, so many I can't remember.

Just a few messages and updates would be great, I've told loads of people about the site and they are all asking me whats happened to it. My husband who works abroad has got over more than 800 points and I had over 350.

Please update us.

Thanks

Author: bcharmed    Time: 9-18-2018 15:38     Subject: Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

Can you please give us an update on what is going on? Will yo be transferring our points to TVSERIES.NET??
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 9-18-2018 15:47     Subject: Reply 27#27 bcharmed's post

Points are not transferable between sites. As Shinny said, we have asked LBJedward to update this thread.
Author: Ritchiek    Time: 9-19-2018 01:44     Subject: please transfer my points to tvseries.net

Hi there, I think it is only fair that if you open the exact same site on another domain, that you allow transfer of points for your customers. Can you arrange that? Cheers
Author: bcharmed    Time: 9-19-2018 02:32     Subject: Reply 28#28 waterlilybarb's post

who says points are not transferrable? it wouldn't be hard to do at all.
Author: sizen55    Time: 9-19-2018 06:42

Will our points be transferred to the tvseries.net site? I would hate to lose the existing points.
Author: ritac-p    Time: 9-19-2018 12:02

Hi 

Thanks  for the new site. 

There are quite a lot of glitches though.

i.e. Programmes I have watched before when I go to my watch list find the last episode I watched,  try to watch the next one and I  get " ERROR URL"

i.e cannot watch Power S5 E10

I have tried entering the info in new, not from link , I still get the same message.

Also, anything that has come over from VIPTV.net does not show the last episode watched, it only shows the name of the programme.

Thanks for transferring my points but please keep us up to date with the latest news.

There are obviously a lot of problems going on with the site but I and I think a lot of other members would be happier with a full explanation and a list of what is working and what is not.

Please look at Power S5 E10 and fix.

thanks
Regard
Rita

Author: ritac-p    Time: 9-19-2018 12:10     Subject: TV Shows Not Working

Ok Not sure whats happening, I cacn watch movies, which is good but cannot watch ANY TV shows, all come up with ERROR URL Please advise Thanks Rita
Author: ritac-p    Time: 9-19-2018 12:14     Subject: Hope this isn't happening BUT>>>>>>>>>>>>

I can watch movies but not TV shows. I hope you are not trying to lead us to tvseries.net, obviously a sister site, where we have to pay more money for more points. If so please be up front and tell us. Rita
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 9-19-2018 16:33     Subject: Reply 30#30 bcharmed's post

Admin said it when he told us about the other sites, a few years ago.
Author: Milks26    Time: 9-19-2018 18:36     Subject: Reply 34#34 ritac-p's post

It appears that both shows & movies are playable now
Author: bcharmed    Time: 9-19-2018 22:32     Subject: Reply 35#35 waterlilybarb's post

okay cool thanks
Author: yorkies02    Time: 9-20-2018 07:27     Subject: YIKES!!

I sure do hope this gets resolved soon. Ive been using VIPTV.net some 8+ years now I think.. so its super sad when I go to the link (viptv.net) and see its not working .. love all you guys and what you've done to improve the site over the years!! Best of luck and hope it's up and running again soon!!
[ Last edited by yorkies02 at 9-20-2018 07:29 ]
Author: Findel    Time: 9-20-2018 07:31     Subject: Reply 38#38 yorkies02's post

This site has been permanently moved to http://vip.tv-video.net/ now. It doesn't seem like viptv.net is going to be restored.
Author: cstuartjunior    Time: 9-20-2018 13:24     Subject: Thank you guys so much for all the hard work

LOVE VIPTV no matter the domain

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0