Board logo

Subject: Boston Legal Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: trulee    Time: 9-8-2007 17:11     Subject: Boston Legal Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I have just finished watching season 1 of Boston Legal.  I had seen this on regular TV and have to say it more than stands up to a second viewing.  The writing is witty with elements of pathos  and the characters for the most part are well rounded and interesting.  I have my favourites, Alan Shore & Denny Crane.

I had forgotten just how dry Alan Shore could be and as for the genius that is Denny Crane, William Shatner has for me finally laid to rest the spectre that was TJ Hooker.

I have seen most of seasons 2 & 3 but am happily looking forwards to watching them again.

Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 9-8-2007 18:51     Subject: Reply #1 trulee's post

You won't be disappointed.  My Mum and I watch this show together over the phone.  We love Alan & Denny, and the wonderfully crazy relationship they have.  We LOVE the Crane-isms, and the fact that they talk to the audience, pretending to be a TV show.  

My Mum occasionally claims to have Mad Cow disease when she forgets something...like Denny, and I think of her as MY flamingo.   If you haven't seen that episode yet, you'll get the reference when you do.   

Glad to know someone else is a fan and appreciates the humour of the show.  Looking forward to season 4.
Author: bala    Time: 9-26-2007 09:01     Subject: Boston Legal - Season 4 discussion **possible spoilers**

ok why is it every season new people in this show can't keep secondary character on the show-anyway 1 hr episodes was enjoyable love bit denny and alan checking flow of their urine that really demented but rather amusing , and the ending with shirley -so she has new boyfriend denny going to me mad   .

what do think of the new lawyer?

Author: bala    Time: 9-30-2007 10:15

Has no-one watch this episode?
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-13-2007 22:03     Subject: Reply #2 bala's post

I did see that episode, and the newer ones as well.  I found the scene between Denny & Alan to be ridiculously amusing, but then that pretty much sums up their entire friendship.

I too don't know why they keep switching the secondary players.  They've had some very good actors and characters that they could have done more with.  I imagine in some cases the actors themselves choose to leave, if their role isn't challenging enough.  I doubt that that's the usual reason though.  Nobody has even mentioned that Paul (Rene Auberjonois) is gone.  Does that seem odd to anyone else, or is it just me?
Author: Puppet125    Time: 10-14-2007 04:53

They said they ran out of stories for the last group. Plus they needed to add more quirky people which is why they added Carl and made Jerry full-time. Then of course you need the sex so there are 2 new young lawyers up for grabs.

Though Paul will recur a few times this year.
Author: bala    Time: 10-14-2007 09:09     Subject: Reply #3 waterlilybarb's post

thanks for your response i was thinking no-one is going to respond.

i feel bad jerry because he really likes new woman but she just wants to be friends
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-14-2007 13:00     Subject: Reply #5 bala's post

I felt a bit bad for Jerry too, but I understand her point of view as well.  Maybe they'll find Jerry a more appropriate woman, one nearer his age, who could be a love interest for him.  I think that would be an interesting storyline, especially with his Asberger's Syndrome and all the quirks and ticks he has because of it.

And I'm glad to hear we'll see Paul again.  It just seemed odd that no one mentioned his absence, especially since they did mention Brad  Denise.

I'm also very happy that Clarence is still on the show.  I LOVED his duet, in drag, with his friend from the shyness group.  BTW, what happened to Claire?  I don't remember them breaking up.  Is she another casualty in the character shuffle.  She was an interesting character.  I can't imagine have nothing more to write for her.

Those writers need to get a longer attention span.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-16-2007 20:15     Subject: **Possible Spoilers**

I watched tonight's episode and was not disappointed.  They have added a new cast member as an associate in the firm...she should prove entertaining.

Jerry & Katie are friends again, which is nice, and she's quite a good attorney.  I really like her.

Alan and Denny are their usual odd selves, and their time on the balcony at the end was rather touching, for a moment...then Denny spoke.  Shatner just gets better.  He's such a ham, but because he knows it, it works for him.  

I do enjoy this show!

Author: bala    Time: 10-17-2007 23:37     Subject: Reply #7 waterlilybarb's post

yes they added another person i just can't wait to see how long she will last. alan telling about his first experience was disturbing i actually felt bad for him .

denny seeing sherley kissing another guy
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-18-2007 07:47     Subject: Reply #8 bala's post

I think the new girl will at least last the season.  She's in the opening credits.

I felt bad for Alan too.  It actually revealed a great deal about why he is the way he is.  Interestingly, my Mum and I were having a conversation about him after last week's show.  He's such a complex character: fiercely loyal friend, gifted attorney and a sense of self-loathing that keeps him from ever truly loving a woman.  His story to Denny, this week, explains some of his reason for this inability to love and commit to one woman.  Rather sad really.  Of course, Denny...in true Crane fashion...had to diminish the significance by telling Alan what a great childhood that must have been and asking him to retell the story.

It was also sad to see the look on Denny's face when he saw Shirley kissing Carl.  My sadness for him changed to being grossed out when he tried to kiss Shirley.  He really is a character.
Author: unbreakable    Time: 11-18-2007 21:53     Subject: This season

So far I've really enjoyed the new season.  I like the addition of John Larroquette and the storylines have been as good as I've come to expect.  The only thing I don't like is the addition of the character played by Saffron Burrows.  Alan's word salad because of her is amusing, but other than that I don't see the appeal.  I wouldn't be sorry for her to leave.  On the other hand, I do like the new English girl, Katie, who has been working with Jerry.  So far, she seems to be quite nice and a good balance to all the offbeat characters on the show.  It's nice to have a bit of sanity.  It makes the quirkier things stand out even more.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 11-21-2007 12:29     Subject: Reply #10 unbreakable's post

I also like the addition of Larroquette.

Was a little bummed last night because I forgot there that it wasn't on until I went to watch it at 10pm.  I need to pay better attention to the promos, or remember to "check my local listings".

Author: Puppet125    Time: 12-28-2007 12:59

I've said this before but I felt the beginning of season 3 was a mess. Reused jokes, lack of screentime for Brad, Denise, and Paul, too much of Alan (not neccessarily a bad thing but still). They sort of made up for it later but not enough to save it. However I think this year has been so much better. The new characters are quirky and interesting, Alan isn't doing every case, and it seems to have found it's humor again. My only problem is Denny is getting arrested too much but that's relatively a minor problem. Thumbs up for me.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 1-16-2008 13:55

Is anyone else still watching?  I know it's a challenge, not knowing when there's going to be a new episode, but it's still one of the best shows out there.

Last night's episode was a treat.  Denny actually tried a case, a murder case...which hasn't happened in quite a while.  It was amazing.  I love how Alan is so protective of him.  Their friendship is one of the best I've seen in years.  Male friendships aren't developed or really shown in a positive light in the media.  David Kelley does a great job of shining a light on them, as he did, especially in Chicago Hope and Ally McBeal.  

Anyone else who's watching, weigh in with your ideas.  I'd love to hear what others think about the show.

Author: bala    Time: 1-26-2008 12:55     Subject: Reply 13#13 waterlilybarb's post

sorry i have actually given up on this-it lost my interest but if i ever get bored later on 2008 i will catch-up on this
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 1-26-2008 18:54     Subject: Reply 14#14 bala's post

There have been some really good episodes this season.  With so many shows with no new episodes, I'm sure you'll have an opportunity to catch up on this one.
Author: bala    Time: 1-27-2008 00:21     Subject: Reply 15#15 waterlilybarb's post

it's getting boring remember i watch first 3 season back-to-back when they were free i lost interest after season 3
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 2-14-2008 19:40

I loved this week's Boston Legal.  Scott Bakula guest starred, and he sang.  That was my favourite part of the episode.  He played a college love of Shirley's, and looks to be the one she let get away.  Because of it, seeing what could be, Carl broke up with Shirley, saying they both deserved a relationship that was better...with more love and passion.  Shirley was quite broken hearted, but both Alan and Denny let her know they were there, as friends, if needed.  Of course Denny also offered what he always offers.

Jerry's girlfriend was revealed to be a complete nutter, which we kid of knew, but it's even worse than I suspected.  Thank goodness he has a friend like Katie.

Alan and Denny wound up having sex with the same woman, which was a major ICK for me, as was their talk of swinging.  I like both of these characters but sometimes they just gross me out.

Author: bala    Time: 2-16-2008 03:09     Subject: Reply 17#17 waterlilybarb's post

i was shocked to see Scott Bakula guest starred but i have agree with your points jerry's girlfriend was a nut case. i found singing a little bit sappy but previous episode with Missy that was slightly mess up. if i didn't have trust issues before .

Alan and Denny wound up having sex with the same woman which i actually found amusing. That's just plain funny for me.
Author: bala    Time: 4-9-2008 07:15     Subject: Boston Legal 4x15

Man that really was a funny episode

denny i mean walking without pants but that wasn't funny, it was the bit fake tears wired into his skin had me in tears i mean dinner was funny with shirey getting wet but than denny got his heart broken again when they are friends.

Alan well bobo doll was funny epically denny shot it carring a gun.
Author: redsoxpatriot30    Time: 4-9-2008 20:08     Subject: Episode 4x15

I have only seen the pilot before and was looking for drama, but not too crime-y so I picked Boston Legal. What a good episode to go to! First, let me address Denny's problem...I feel for him as I'm going through the same thing (but I'm also not in my late 70s). He is getting a little off, but I don't think it's a problem...the wiring of the tear ducts was hilarious and I knew something was going to go wrong at dinner... At the end, I also laughed at the Que Sera Sera mishap... Both cases were well fought and my favorite was Shirley's. Her little spiel on war veterans was very true and scary... And Alan's was planned nicely...when I have to write essays, everything leads into the next...I find it effective as I get high marks ! Overall, excellent episode! Three more things: the bobo clown was a funny addition and I also thought the other attorney was a hoot with a capital H! Two pops if correct -pop pop- lol That guy looked and acted like Dwight from The Office...
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 4-9-2008 20:32     Subject: Reply 20#20 redsoxpatriot30's post

Since you're new to the show, this is one you should add to your list.  Though there are often very serious cases, which shine a light on issues that get swept under the table, this show is, a heart, a comedy.  Shatner is so good in this.  I think it's the best role he's ever had, and he plays it just right.  The relationship between his character, Denny Crane, and James Spader's Alan Shore is one of my favourites on television.  It's unique in the way it portrays male friendship, but realistic in that there are men who have such close friendships.  Neither of them is any good with women - meaning long-term relationships - but they have become each other's family, which is nice amongst their madness.

This episode was a great way to get back into the season.  David Kelley always delivers, and I'm rarely, if ever, disappointed with this show.  Occasionally the sexual antics are a bit much, but thankfully they don't dominate the show.  Denny just thinks he's in love with Shirley, as he's idealized her in his infatuation.  She does love him, as a friend, and has been a good friend to him, but there's no way it's going anywhere beyond that.  The wired tear ducts were a riot.   There was no way that WASN'T going to go awry...but that's Denny.

Nice to have another voice in the conversation here.  Usually it's just me, and occasionally bala.  This is one of those shows that is fun to chat about.  My Mum & I actually call each other at the commercial breaks and have a laugh together at the craziness that is Boston Legal.  It's nice to have my Tuesday night laugh back.

Author: bala    Time: 4-10-2008 03:57     Subject: Reply 21#21 waterlilybarb's post

That a lot to read but denny needs get over her but you right earlier season were slightly better but i just think they going a bit over-board with Alan childhood do we really needs to hear all awful details.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 4-15-2008 19:57     Subject: The Mighty Rogues - 4x16

Tonight's episode was quite something.  Alan's argument in the case for Shirley's father was compelling and heart wrenching at the same time.  As someone who was a caretaker of a loved with Alzheimer's, it really struck me as a realistic take on a horrific disease.

Carl's case was just ridiculous.  The idea of any community having their own nuclear weapon is preposterous.  The underlying reason for the suit made more sense, but as a Canadian, some of the logic just evaded me.  Maybe it makes more sense from an American POV, but to outsiders, it seems absolutely outrageous.

Author: bala    Time: 4-16-2008 03:40     Subject: Reply 23#23 waterlilybarb's post

This episode was definatly interesting i mean Shirley had make a tough choice and she got what she wanted maybe i felt a bit hard i hope i never have to make that type of decision when it comes my parents.

Jerry-man i felt bad for him never have much luck with the woman but that provide good story-line since at end they kind of made up but i think bad idea to get involved with her-if she didn't know how fraglie jerry was she shouldn't of got involved with her.

Alan closing was good speech about denny.
Author: bala    Time: 4-23-2008 04:29

poor Jerry

Another Good speech by Alan
Author: bala    Time: 5-1-2008 06:29

Too much politics in latest episode not enough comedy
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 5-1-2008 10:27     Subject: Reply 26#26 bala's post

Denny's always good for a laugh.  When he thought the cows turned on him because he had Mad Cow - THAT was funny.   I also get a kick out of the way they talk to the audience about things.  In this episode it was right at the start where they were discussing what day they were being moved to.  Another time they mentioned the strike.  It makes me laugh.

Regarding the politics, they are a big topic in the states right now, with it being an election year.  The thing I like about how they address the topic is they bring out some of the gaping flaws in the process, while not being disrespectful.  Alan & Shirley's screaming match over the candidates was quite amusing.

Author: bala    Time: 5-1-2008 10:40     Subject: Reply 27#27 waterlilybarb's post

i'm not finding him as funny as he was before
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 5-1-2008 10:47     Subject: Reply 28#28 bala's post

Different strokes for different folks.
Author: bala    Time: 5-1-2008 10:49     Subject: Reply 29#29 waterlilybarb's post

What do you think would happened if he died on the show Denny not the actor?
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 5-1-2008 10:52     Subject: Reply 30#30 bala's post

It wouldn't be as good.  The best part of the show for me is Denny & Alan's friendship.
Author: bala    Time: 5-12-2008 10:55     Subject: good news

ok this might last season i doubt they will make it to 6?
Quote:
Boston Legal is to return for a fifth season.

ABC has completed a deal for a new run of the show to start in the autumn, following what are described as "intense negotiations" with creator David E. Kelley.

Kelley will be paid a reduced licence fee and his production company will have to secure cast contracts within the new fee.

The agreement is also thought to make a series pickup for a US version of Life on Mars more likely. ABC is said to want the show but needed the go-ahead from Kelley, who owns the rights.

Author: bala    Time: 5-15-2008 06:26     Subject: Boston Legal 4x19

i knew it must been a joke but denny was smart and put joke on them
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 5-15-2008 10:41     Subject: Reply 33#33 bala's post

I loved that Denny sussed it.   

That woman who wanted to be a priest is hilarious.  I wonder if they'll add her to the cast or just use her occasionally like they've been doing.  She's like some weird automaton, yet is always apologizing for getting emotional.  I fear if she ever really DID get emotional, she might injure herself.

Author: bala    Time: 5-15-2008 10:45     Subject: Reply 34#34 waterlilybarb's post

She's rather funny but i was more interest legalising prositition i think that's a good idea- Jerry made excellent argument before that i was think no-way after hearing his argument i thought he has some valid points.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 5-15-2008 10:54     Subject: Reply 35#35 bala's post

It's an interesting argument, but one I highly doubt will ever go over in the States.  It's along the same lines as legalizing certain drugs.  By making it legal, the government worries it may come across as condoning it.  I don't think it's a good idea (morally), but am surprised that the government hasn't legalized it - mainly so they could tax it.
Author: bala    Time: 5-15-2008 10:58     Subject: Reply 36#36 waterlilybarb's post

See with drugs it's bad for your health and damage your brain cells but prositition is service business has no bad effect assuming you go good one not one off the street
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 5-15-2008 11:25     Subject: Reply 37#37 bala's post

As I said, my objection is on moral grounds.  And even "good" prostitutes can catch STDs...no matter how careful they are.
Author: bala    Time: 5-22-2008 11:15

gone fishing was nice way end the episode
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 5-23-2008 11:14     Subject: Reply 39#39 bala's post

It sure was.   Alan and Denny looked quite a spectacle in their uniforms and hip waders.

I loved how this episode showed that Denny still can be a very good lawyer.  His arguments were great - and he was able to maintain his record of never losing a case.  Alan's argument was equally compelling.  

What I like about the writing in this show is that they are able to tell both sides, usually very fairly.  It's an interesting insight into the American psyche - and I like that even the very right-wing political points of view are given a fair voice.  That's not always the case, since many in the arts lean more to the left in their political ideologies.  Getting to have a better understanding of both sides is good, not only to an onlooker, like myself, but for Americans who have their own leanings.

Author: bala    Time: 9-23-2008 09:04     Subject: Boston Legal - Season 5 discussion **possible spoilers**

is there any woman Alan hasn't been involved with ?
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 9-24-2008 19:12     Subject: Reply 1#1 bala's post

Yeah, Shirley...not that he hasn't tried.

This is to be the final season, and I think it started out great.  There was a great case, Denny's insane preoccupation with his bodily functions , Alan's penchant for self-loathing along with his wonderfully indescribable & intimate friendship with Denny.  Throw in a few of the nutty characters for good measure (Jerry, for instance), and you have a pretty good hour of TV.   I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Author: bala    Time: 9-24-2008 22:12     Subject: Reply 2#2 waterlilybarb's post

about time there put it to peace
Author: bala    Time: 10-3-2008 23:17     Subject: Episode 2

Wow what an episode and very emotional
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-4-2008 18:31     Subject: Reply 4#4 bala's post

There were a lot of interesting things going on in this episode.  When Denny dropped, that was quite a shocker, but I loved that they went after the pharmaceutical company.  I also really got a kick out of Shirley's granddaughter.  Great character, which I hope they use a few more times this season.  I also thought Jerry & Katie were also very good.  I was SO glad they beat the weasel in court.

Seeing that this is the final season, I hope they go out with a bang rather than a whimper.

Author: bala    Time: 10-8-2008 07:51     Subject: Episode 3

poor guy never mug Danny Crane i just knew he was going shot
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-14-2008 21:02     Subject: Reply 6#6 bala's post

Too true.   I can't believe he got away with it after the closing Jerry gave.

Episode 5x05 - True Love

I feel so bad for Alan.  This is at least the 2nd time he has been used by a former friend/lover to get away with murder.  Though he can be such a weasel in his relationships with women and is rather self-loathing about that, he really is a loyal friend.  To have that loyalty used against him in his capacity as a lawyer is quite cruel.  I'm amazed he still has the capacity to be such a true & loyal friend to anyone.  I think Denny is right - he is Alan's true love.  Not bad, but seeing that Denny is so much older, it could prove to be a rather lonely future for Alan.

Author: bala    Time: 10-14-2008 23:14     Subject: Reply 7#7 waterlilybarb's post

Jerry closing was very political based i couldn't believe they allow them air this thing
Author: bala    Time: 10-15-2008 06:53     Subject: Episode 5

the look on denny face when judge walked in was funny but how writer give denny funny thing to do in the episode is amusing
Author: bala    Time: 10-23-2008 02:21     Subject: Episode 6

Well poor jerry nephew finding out his girlfriend is his half-sister
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-23-2008 20:27     Subject: Reply 10#10 bala's post

I know!  I think it's an interesting issue, which will actually have to be addressed for real some time soon.  Annie Potts was great as Jerry's sister, but WOW what a B.

I thought Alan might really be done with Denny re: the betting on the case, but that's not gonna happen.  I loved how Shirley stood up for Alan to that other lawyer though.  He can be very amoral in his personal life, but generally, his professional choices are very thoughtful.

Author: bala    Time: 10-23-2008 22:20     Subject: Reply 11#11 waterlilybarb's post

Well no wonder Jerry turn out the way he did
Author: bala    Time: 10-28-2008 12:26     Subject: Boston Legal 5x06

Geeting banned from UTAH

Dressing up little boo peep
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-28-2008 17:31     Subject: Reply 13#13 bala's post

Those outfits were a riot!  And Betty White never fails to entertain.

It would have been interesting if Alan had been allowed to press the case.  It does seem rather hypocritical of a state to prosecute someone for adultery and ignore polygamy.

Seeing Carl, Jerry & Katie in costume was funny.  But Denny's proclivity for sheep was just icky - even though Katie was only in a sheep costume.

Author: bala    Time: 10-28-2008 23:36     Subject: Reply 14#14 waterlilybarb's post

isn't adultery different from  polygamy?
Author: bala    Time: 11-6-2008 03:07

OMG the debate between denny and alan over presidential election bought  some funny moment with a paint gun . i can't stop laughing
Author: bala    Time: 11-19-2008 11:26

Well the new episode was interesting-i think what man did to death-row inmate was the right thing to do
Author: bala    Time: 11-26-2008 07:46

now that's what i call thanksgiving dinner
Author: bala    Time: 12-3-2008 04:41     Subject: Boston Legal 5x11

They really wrap up this series before it get any worse
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 12-3-2008 09:46     Subject: Reply 19#19 bala's post

I really enjoyed this week's episode.  I was surprised that the double episode next week is going to be the series finale.  I knew this was the final season, but I thought they would get a FULL season.  Too bad.  It's a well-written and well acted show.  I'm sure the finale will be excellent.
Author: bala    Time: 12-3-2008 09:53     Subject: Reply 20#20 waterlilybarb's post

it been ages since we chat about last few episodes
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 12-3-2008 16:35     Subject: Reply 21#21 bala's post

I know.  Life has become so busy for me that by the time I log in I forget to check some of the show forums that I normally post in.  I really liked that they brought Betty White back for a few episodes this last season.  

The case that she & Carl brought was quite interesting.  It got me thinking that there really aren't any shows in the US that are geared for people over 50.  I'm not that old but I have many friends that are who say the same thing.  It's a shame because as Carl brought out in his argument, people over 50 make up a huge part of the market, they have more disposable income than young people and they actually watch more TV than the young.  You'd think it would make economic sense to have more programming aimed at them.

Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 12-9-2008 09:49     Subject: Series Finale

5x12&13 - Made In China/Last Call

This was a bitter/sweet ending.  I loved the episode, and thought the show went out with all the panache that it had throughout the series, but I'm sad to see it go.

There were some hilarious moments - Denny & Alan getting married had to be one of the most ridiculous, though Denny shooting all the Chinese men taking over the firm with paintballs was pretty funny too.

I found it quite touching when Alan was arguing his case before the Supreme Court.  The way he spoke about Denny, his best friend, and what that horrible disease was doing to him and would do to him, was sincere and how one does feel when seeing a loved one suffer with Alzheimer's.

Seeing Chang, Poole & Schmidt on the wall at the end was odd, though fitting.

This is one of those shows that I am really going to miss.

Author: bala    Time: 12-10-2008 06:41     Subject: Reply 23#23 waterlilybarb's post

Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 12-10-2008 07:47     Subject: Reply 24#24 bala's post

Thanks for that Bala.  I enjoyed the interview.
Author: bala    Time: 12-10-2008 07:53     Subject: Reply 25#25 waterlilybarb's post

What i find on the internet anyway i watch last two episode and it just seem this show loves create debate and i can't believe Sheryl has something Chinese people taking over the firm.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 12-10-2008 08:26     Subject: Reply 26#26 bala's post

Though I don't necessarily agree with her (I don't know all the real details about those kind of business mergers), I understood her reasons, after she explained them.  
Author: bala    Time: 12-10-2008 08:42     Subject: Reply 27#27 waterlilybarb's post

China is trying become first world country and there hard working people i just views she was expressed-yes there have bad laws in their countries but fact is there have follow rules US as a firm in US.
Author: kitosdad    Time: 1-7-2009 11:00     Subject: No more BL.

I think it is such a shame that BL is now finished. In my opinion it was the funniest, most heartwarming show that I have ever seen. I can only hope that it will be resumed sometime in the future.
Author: bala    Time: 1-7-2009 11:08     Subject: Reply 29#29 kitosdad's post

i highly doubt it
Author: spratt89    Time: 7-22-2009 07:02     Subject: Boston Legal - Season 2 discussion **possible spoilers**

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

Author: spratt89    Time: 7-22-2009 07:03     Subject: Boston Legal - Season 3 discussion **possible spoilers**

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

Author: babysexylexy    Time: 12-8-2010 03:00

now this was a fantastic show from start to finish of all seasons it was funny dramatic and i loved the shows writers they really challenged politics and had a different point of view
Author: babysexylexy    Time: 1-31-2012 21:07

ive been watching through all of boston leagl again still watching it but i would have loved to have watched the practise which was before this and i understand this was a spin off from the show
Author: bala    Time: 2-10-2013 10:17

The practice last few episodes from season 8 introduce this show shame i didn't watch them because it was good introduction having last 4 episode be Boston legal and it shows how Alan Shore & Denny Crane met was great. This was never address in boston legal but The practice showed this .

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0