Board logo

Subject: Brothers & Sisters Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 9-6-2007 19:33     Subject: Brothers & Sisters Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Knock yourselves out with this general discussion thread.  Please make sure to label any spoilers.  Thank you.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-12-2015 00:23 ]
Author: bala    Time: 9-7-2007 01:08     Subject: Spoilers so be warned.

I first found this show boring but when rebecca turn up it get a lot more interesting and i like the ending to last episode of season 1 when all the family jump into the pool. They pick a good young actress to play her and she was fantastic. Anyone who watch Everwood would recognise her if you haven't than you wouldn't.
Author: sara_sahafian    Time: 9-7-2007 16:48

i liked all of them, especially the mom
Author: sara1977    Time: 9-7-2007 16:58

i didn`t like the first episodes either, but after 4-5episodes i liked it very much. its drama and funny , like real world !!
Author: Ceres    Time: 9-12-2007 11:17

I think it's a good show as well. Particularly I like Kitty. Liked her in Ally McBeal, and like her here as well.

I like most of the characters. I think perhaps the gay brother of the senator did a particularly good role, even if it was a small one.

Didn't really like the girl who plays Rebecca in Everwood (Emily Vandercamp or something), and she wasn't outstanding here eighter, IMO. (Wish they'd taken in Ephram from Everwood instead. He was good. ) But, she was ok.
Author: charring    Time: 9-25-2007 23:13

is mathew rhys really gay?? hope not coz he is so dang cute! btw when will season 2 will be played at vip???
Author: bala    Time: 10-1-2007 10:00     Subject: Brothers

So what did you think?

not a bad episode missed all the emotional stuff on this show so glad it's back
Author: angel17halo    Time: 10-2-2007 04:43

I really don't like Rebecca. I feel really bad for Sarah after watching the season 2 premiere. I really thought she and Joe could work it out. I also feel bad for Paige and Cooper.
Author: angel17halo    Time: 10-2-2007 04:45

In addition, all the brothers are really hot. And all of Kevin's ex-boyfriends and current boyfriend are hot as well..
Author: Sara    Time: 10-9-2007 02:16

I just recently started watching brothers and sisters and I think its fantastics, definetely one of the best shows on TV.

The second season is shaping up to be spectacular. I love how despite everything and all the messes that Kitty and her family concoct, Robert stands by her. He's a facinating character and I look forward to seeing futher development.

As for Justin, I think that he's in a place where he doesnt want help from anyone and feels guilty for what he has seen. I hope he recovers without too much emotion acarring.
Author: KaitlynReynolds    Time: 10-15-2007 13:09

I love Brothers and Sisters!

Season 1 already was awesome and as far as Season 2 goes till now, this promises to be one hell of a season.

What I am intrigued most by is the whole Justin storyline: I love the character of Justin and I am curious to see if he will be able to cope with the whole war issues.

And will Kitty and Robert really get married???

What will happen to Sarah and Joe: Will they be able to mend their marriage???

And will Kevin finally be happy with the man of his dreams?

Will Tommy and Julia get through all the dark patches they had been going through lately?

What will happen to the rest: Nora, Rebecca, Saul, Holly...

I love this show and I love this season so far...
Author: nmarkle_500    Time: 10-21-2007 05:51     Subject: sarah feilds

sometimes i think they overdo the whole "family" scenes. I was the oldest of 11 kids and it's just a bit unrealistic...on the bright side Justin Walker is HOT!!!
Author: bala    Time: 10-21-2007 07:51     Subject: Reply #9 nmarkle_500's post

I was the oldest of 11 kids

Seriously?
Author: studiojek    Time: 10-24-2007 08:56

I love this show, too - I am a new addict myself

I think that Sarah and Joe are over, which was sad at first but I think that considering he jumped back with his ex means he wasn't good for her anyway.

I really hope Kitty and Robert get married and are HAPPY, though every episode I have this feeling that something's just going to go terribly wrong. I hope not!

I also love the character of Justin and his storyline, and I hope he comes out ok and gets help. I like his friendship with Rebecca, too - she's definitely grown on me!
Author: shinny    Time: 10-26-2007 12:48

I have to say I love Brothers & Sisters. I was in Florida last year and caught the first few episodes. When I came back home I e-mailed Living TV to see if they were planning on airing it, which they didn't !! Thankfully C4 picked it up.

Doesn't Rob Lowe look great?

nmarkle_500 and I thought we were bad with 7 !!
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 10-31-2007 00:53     Subject: Reply #11 shinny's post

hey, i'm one of 7 too, but 11, that's just wrong! yeah, the family scenes are a bit over the top but i'm guessing why they're attractive. no one wants to watch the boring, bickering, grudge-holding reality.
Author: bms102581    Time: 10-31-2007 01:51

I love Brothers & Sisters - I grew up in a family owned business, and can completely relate the show and family issues!  A family business brings in very complicated problems when you try to separate business and family time, which by the way totally doesn't work.  I have my dad, 2 uncles, an aunt, and 4 cousins working in the business.  We have dealt with 2 cousins almost being sued for sexual harassment (one that had an affair while his wife was pregnant and the other firing an employee after he wouldn't break up with his boyfriend to be with him), embezzlement within the family, harassment of employees because of jokes made about family members etc.  I was actually thinking about writing a book about it all, but decided I would be completely blackballed from the family.  So instead I just watch Brothers and Sisters and laugh to myself about how crazy families can be
Author: Marea67    Time: 11-4-2007 03:13

I am a huge fan of Matthew Rhys and started to watch because of Kevin Walker. But by the end of the 2nd episode I was in love with the entire family. Adding Rob Lowe to the cast was a great idea. Sally Field is great actress and I love the scenes she has to do with Holly.

But my favorite character is still Kevin. Matthew is a talented actor and I can't wait for his new movie to come out in February (I believe), so I can finally see him in yet another character.
Author: alfaalfa    Time: 12-22-2007 20:40

When will it be updated on here?
Author: angel17halo    Time: 12-26-2007 22:38

Season 2 is a little boring for me... I loved the first season and all the drama and the storylines between characters. I still like Brothers and Sisters though.
Author: munch    Time: 12-29-2007 17:51     Subject: Reply 4#4 studiojek's post

I hope that Rebecca discovers she is not related to Justin so they can be a couple.  They relate well to each other and would make a nice couple.  

I also wish they would stop make Kevin out to be such a wishy-washy guy.  It would be nice to see a gay couple in a happy committed relationship and not acting like a teenage girls in love.
Author: shinny    Time: 1-2-2008 01:57     Subject: Spoiler Alert if you haven't watched 2x09 !!

Just finished watching the last episode. So, do we think this guy is going to be Rebecca's father? It was certainly insinuating this.

I had picked up the vibe between Rebecca and Justin a while back (actually, when Rebecca was first introduced to us !!) I was hoping they weren't going to go the half brother/sister falling for each other route (ewww). I'd say this is how they are going to play it now. Rebecca will turn out not to be a Walker and herself and Justin will get together?

What do you think?

Roll on January 13th so we can get it on VIP !!! That's if it still goes ahead !

[ Last edited by shinny at 1-2-2008 09:58 ]
Author: peasonice    Time: 2-9-2008 11:16

Sally Field is just too good an actress cos when she starts crying it's infectious!!! I feel like Nora and Kitty are getting more and more alike, sometimes it's like they're turning into each other!! I really like Holly...the part in the last episode of series 1 where she's she's fighting with Nora then begins laughing then crying all in one shot was so great. I can't imagine that's something an actress could repeat over too many takes. Ok I'm off to finish series 2!
Author: bala    Time: 2-9-2008 13:03

new episode is tomorrow i can't wait to see what happens.
Author: studiojek    Time: 2-10-2008 02:23     Subject: Reply 16#16 bala's post

Thank you bala for always giving me a heads up on the new shows!!!
Author: bala    Time: 2-10-2008 02:30     Subject: Reply 17#17 studiojek's post

well it's least i can do
Author: shinny    Time: 4-21-2008 04:29     Subject: 2x13 "Separation Anxiety"

Well well well, so Rebecca has taken steps to figure out if David is her father or not. Who knows what way the writers will play this? It will certainly make an interesting next few episodes.

I felt so sorry for Nora having to make the choice of going with Isaac or staying. I guess it was time for Danny Glover to exit the show ! It was a little sad at the end when she was sitting on her own, but I guess she needs to finally stand on her own two feet.

It looks like Robert is going to be pulled back into the campaign as VP choice to Taylor....

[ Last edited by shinny at 4-21-2008 12:31 ]
Author: bala    Time: 4-21-2008 04:53     Subject: Reply 9#9 shinny's post

Well this was a good episode and defiantly worth the wait I'm guessing i knew nora wouldn't move out but it was her kids that caused this situation if he kept it quiet none of them would of known but it amusing to watch.

Rebecca i can't believe they bring back this story-line again-this is going to be bad if he's the father it was nice of justin to go with her but surely better not knowing?
Author: amit    Time: 4-24-2008 23:07

Hi Guys,season2 is not bad or not good. Am I right or nor? It's 36 Hours Episode is very interesting.Justin was found taking drugs by his family. They then called family meeting. Tom was at Lena's at the time of the meeting. Kevin admitted that he kept Scotty at home because he was feeling lonely so on....................... Story is fantastic..

---------------------
amit
Download Rome Episodes

[ Last edited by amit at 4-26-2008 05:38 ]
Author: bala    Time: 4-28-2008 12:29     Subject: Brothers & Sisters 2x14

Well i just finished this episode what can i say-damn them i knew it Rebecca story-line was going have twist but now i'm worried they are going try make them a couple (Justin & Rebecca), i can see that in the end when she look at him during surf lessons and looking promo for next episode it's look like a possibility.

OMG-she was right and they bought down the company-sarah is going blame Sal and other guy for that disaster.

Wait to see what other members think

Promo for next episode
Author: kwargalla    Time: 4-28-2008 13:43

ok, so she lied - and i too can see a whole incest story line in the future or hopefully she comes clean with the truth quickly cause it does look like justins got feelings there!! (fingers crossed)

i feel so bad for sal cause he really tried but damn 20 million i'd seriously be thinking of turning sal in so the co. doesn't have to cover the cost but than again it's family.....

i'm happy robert didn't take the vp and that he choose kitty or the pompous jerk.  i hope they find some other way to get him into the whitehouse.
Author: shinny    Time: 5-5-2008 04:31     Subject: 2x15 Moral Hazard

So it's all out in the open, in more ways than one. I feel sorry for Becca though. I mean, she really loves the Walkers and now they are all going to know she is not William's Daughter. Just when she'd gotten used to being part of the family.

I know this leaves it open for Justin and Rebecca to get together, but I dunno about that now. I preferred them when they were close brother and sisters. Well see, I might change my mind !!

You have to hand it to Holly though. She's a shrewd business woman, she got the companies to merge before the Becca scandal broke. Smart woman, manipulative, but smart !
Author: bala    Time: 5-5-2008 05:08

Well your right a lot of thing have happen but the ending made up for it but poor Justin,  he doesn't deserve her lying to him and he was right to throw her out but the merger holly was smart CEO of the company it should be Nora but she managed figure out a way into the company and it's going to be interesting to see what happens. Sal took part responsibility for it which is something

i don't think Justin could forgive her for lying to her but truth is out there

Author: charring    Time: 5-6-2008 01:49     Subject: Where to find??

hi by any chance can u plz give me the addess at http://tv-video.net/ of brothers and sisters??? so i can watch it for free??

Author: shinny    Time: 5-6-2008 03:25     Subject: Reply 19#19 charring's post

Unfortunately Brothers & Sisters is not available on tv-video.net. It's only available on the VIP site. However, you do have enough points to watch it. You can also earn some more points by participating in Quizzes. There are some "free show" quizzes up at the moment, like Hotel Babylon and Buffy, so check them out..... Games Board
Author: peasonice    Time: 5-9-2008 13:30

oh i think justin and becca will get together deffo...they're a cute couple maybe she will become a Walker after all!?!?!?!?! but what about the million bucks she inherited for being Williams daughter?!?!?!

i think brothers and sisters might have my first gay tv wedding! should be good and I'm sure kevin will have a neurotic breakdown on the day!!!!
Author: bala    Time: 5-9-2008 23:15     Subject: Reply 16#16 peasonice's post

I don't think she has inherited the money yet unless I'm mistake isn't it split between all the kids?
Author: studiojek    Time: 5-10-2008 01:28     Subject: Reply 16#16 peasonice's post

I have to say that Kevin's proposal to Scotty was by far one of the most romantic proposals I've ever seen on any tv show. That he feels like family when he's with Scotty and so that's what he wants them to be...how sweet is that!!!!!??

I also feel badly for Rebecca...I think Justin will eventually forgive her, but, well, not sure I feel about them getting together though - a lot of time will have to pass I thinK!
Author: bala    Time: 5-10-2008 01:31     Subject: Reply 18#18 studiojek's post

Yes but  justin is really hurt by the lie
Author: bala    Time: 5-12-2008 08:02     Subject: Brothers & Sisters 2x16

Wow what an episode, i don't know where to start i will start with wedding scotty and Kevin wedding it was nice i love begaining when Kevin thought they were all there to arrange his wedding and i like it this season-finale it can't beat swimming pool jump in the pool last season but i like happy episodes.

Well that clif-hanger do you think there another walker out there Ryan?

look like people are right about Justin and Rebecca it's going to be an interesting season 3-will we meet ryan?

anyway let you see the episode and see what other members thoughts are?

Author: shinny    Time: 5-12-2008 09:01

Just watched it too.

I loved the cliff hanger, I really did not see that coming. Ryan eh? Poor Nora, she now has to contend with the fact that her husband had multiple affairs.

The wedding was great. I loved that Kevin went to talk to Scotty's parents. How lame was his mother? What an awful excuse not to go to the wedding. Shame on her. I felt for the father because it looked like he was really hurting over it. It was nice that he gave Kevin the cuff-links, so at least Scotty knew his Father cared.

I didn't think I was going to like the Rebecca and Justin relationship, but not that it has started, I could see it growing on me.
Author: KaitlynReynolds    Time: 5-12-2008 10:07

I absolutely loved season 2! Ok, so I absolutely love the show in general, so no real surprise there...

I am a really huge fan of Kevin/Scotty, so see them commit to each other was my absolute highlight. This means that Scotty stays in the show and that makes me happy...

Justin and Rebecca... Hm, I couldn't see myself warm upto the idea of them together, but looks like the viewer has to, no matter if they want or not. I think I have to see a little more of them to actually say that I think it's a good idea. Although one has to say that Rebecca did get Justin back on track, so kudos to her for that. Maybe she was right and they are meant to be...

Ryan... Ryan... Who knew that the really sympathetic-looking William Walker was such a ...? I really am thrilled to see how this will work out. Just another member of the family to fight with on family dinners?

Anyway, such a great show, such a great season. I can't wait for season 3!
Author: bala    Time: 5-13-2008 07:23     Subject: Reply 22#22 KaitlynReynolds's post

it's going to be hard waiting until September for the next season
Author: studiojek    Time: 5-13-2008 10:59     Subject: Reply 21#21 shinny's post

I agreed with everything you said!!

It was a great episode and I'm very curious for next season. And POOR NORA!
Author: bala    Time: 6-12-2008 05:16     Subject: new cast members

Quote:
Will McCormack (Dirt) and Eric Christian Olsen (The Loop) have joined the cast of Brothers & Sisters.

Producers said one of the two is being lined up as a love interest for Sarah Whedon (Rachel Griffiths).

Whedon, whose marriage came to an end during the past season, will meet the pair through her business Ojai Foods. New Brothers & Sisters will begin on ABC in the US in the autumn.

Author: spratt89    Time: 9-29-2008 03:57     Subject: Season 3 General Discussion

Very Good First Episode
Author: bala    Time: 9-29-2008 05:22     Subject: Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

Wow what a fantastic start to the series i miss this show , the family drama is quite something and no other show has this dynamic,  i can't wait to see what happen, i wonder whether we will meet Ryan this season and i wonder who they will get to play him?. Well i should of guess the letter was Nora i was surprised kitty didn't figure that out but i can't wait to see what happens now
Author: spratt89    Time: 9-29-2008 05:25

we are being treated to some great season openers so far, Simpsons, unit, Terminator, Prison Break, Bones, and others, there were some that let down, but they are getting better each show
Author: bala    Time: 10-6-2008 08:41     Subject: Episode 2

Well Rebecca and Justin, poor Justin freaking out was rather amusing . how do you accidental write a book about your husband. The interview was good . i love the book story-line and how walker family Robert well done on telling Nora off it's about time :)

[ Last edited by bala at 10-6-2008 16:46 ]
Author: studiojek    Time: 10-11-2008 03:05

Some very strong episodes so far, yay! I really hope that Justin and Rebecca work out. Then there's Holly, she is really turning into some kind of monster isn't she!? I think next will be a love interest for Sarah and Kitty and Robert getting their baby.
Author: bala    Time: 10-11-2008 03:07     Subject: Reply 5#5 studiojek's post

Holly really is a monster
Author: bala    Time: 10-13-2008 09:07     Subject: Episode 3

Good episode -i can't believe Justin became a recruiter that awful and his relationship with rebecca got a little but more interesting. i saw two walker quitting a way off. it was predictable after holly plan .
Author: studiojek    Time: 10-21-2008 10:06     Subject: EPISODE 4 - spoilers

I felt so badly for Nora! What a rough realization to have, that her husband really was a cheat with multiple girlfriends!

I also felt badly for Rebecca - she finally started to forgive or try to forgive her mother and then, poof, another Holly manipulation to deal with.

I love the idea of Kevin working for Robert!!!!
Author: studiojek    Time: 10-21-2008 10:12     Subject: Episode 4

I felt so badly for Nora! What a rough realization to have, that her husband really was a cheat with multiple girlfriends!

I also felt badly for Rebecca - she finally started to forgive or try to forgive her mother and then, poof, another Holly manipulation to deal with.

I love the idea of Kevin working for Robert!!!!

p.s. sorry for the double post - technical difficulties!

[ Last edited by studiojek at 10-21-2008 18:13 ]
Author: shinny    Time: 10-21-2008 14:02     Subject: Reply 9#9 studiojek's post

I agree, I think Kevin working for Robert will be hilarious!!

Yes, it appears that William Walker was a bit of a love rat alright. In some ways, that's worse for Nora. She seemed to be able to handle the idea that he loved another women, but it's become more apparent that he just loved women, period !
Author: bala    Time: 10-22-2008 02:19     Subject: Reply 9#9 studiojek's post

Man you sometimes wonder what else she can do make herself more manipulative. i have to hand it to the writer they just give her good material but was it really smart move leave that file on the desk?.

Surely she should of kept it in lock drawers or something.
Author: studiojek    Time: 10-22-2008 09:55     Subject: Reply 11#11 bala's post

Definitely should've locked that one up in a drawer somewhere! I wonder if Rebecca is going to confront her on it or steal the file - and go look for Ryan with Justin!???
Author: bala    Time: 10-22-2008 09:56     Subject: Reply 12#12 studiojek's post

it keeps you guessing i bet she will tell justin about it.
Author: bala    Time: 10-30-2008 12:36

Nora trying her best to sell proposal was interesting,i love how she did a rant about  being mother of 5 kids hardest job anyone can have she right . Sal not suited to retirement . Justin and Rebecca relationship rocky and unpredictable . The hug was nice

The ending was priceless Nora and holly sitting down throwing insults at each other

[ Last edited by bala at 10-30-2008 20:44 ]
Author: studiojek    Time: 10-31-2008 09:45     Subject: Reply 14#14 bala's post

No, Sal is not suited for retirement at all - do you think they are going to work on a coup to get rid of Holly so he and Sarah can come back to work??

I was also proud of Nora - but her advice from Sarah about pretending she was talking to her butcher was funny!

I felt badly for Scottie =( I wish his mom would get over herself and just TRY already, like his father seems to be doing.
Author: bala    Time: 10-31-2008 09:48     Subject: Reply 15#15 studiojek's post

He made that suggestion but it's really him whether get rid of holly-he seem like working with her.
Author: bala    Time: 11-4-2008 08:52     Subject: Brothers & Sisters 3x06

Wow another great episode i love fist fight between two brothers . i know nothing much happen but it's nice show to watch
Author: studiojek    Time: 11-6-2008 11:08     Subject: Reply 17#17 bala's post

Ugh, boys are stupid! They couldn't even put things aside for one second for Justin's sake??!

I can't believe Robert left and lied about where he was going, but I'm glad he was happy about them finding out they were chosen for a baby.

Not much did happen this episode...I'm curious about how things are going to go wtih George and Ryan now that the news is out. Oh, and I am happy for the new exciting (and risky!) job possibility for Sarah!
Author: bala    Time: 11-6-2008 11:15     Subject: Reply 18#18 studiojek's post

Well that guys for you we deal with thing head on we are not woman
Author: studiojek    Time: 11-6-2008 12:23     Subject: Reply 19#19 bala's post

Not only sexist but totally untrue!
Author: minnieholly    Time: 11-7-2008 20:36

With Rebbeca not being a siste rand her dating the younger brother does put a spin on things. I had a feeling they would do that but they didn't have to write in where she would become a new family member.

I do not like Holly she is really a witch trying to stir up drama instead of leaving things alone. Nora needs a boyfriend her dating made it seem like she was really able to move on from her husband dying.
Author: bala    Time: 11-7-2008 22:53     Subject: Reply 21#21 minnieholly's post

can someone remind me what happen to Nora and Isaac?
Author: studiojek    Time: 11-8-2008 03:21     Subject: Reply 22#22 bala's post

If I remember right Isaac had to move across the country for work and invited Nora but she decided not to and they broke up.
Author: bala    Time: 11-10-2008 12:01     Subject: Episode 7

Well Nora plan back fire i knew they would find out about George But kitty question birth mother intention i saw coming she just can't be happy. but i do feel sorry for her because all she went through .
Author: studiojek    Time: 11-11-2008 11:47     Subject: Reply 24#24 bala's post

I felt badly for her too but Kitty really needs to learn to control herself every once in a while - she's a lot like Nora in that way!!

I'm glad Justin and Rebecca are going so well, though I have a feeling they will be messing with that couple very soon.

I am so sick of Holly!!!!!! What could she have said to George?
Author: bala    Time: 11-11-2008 11:51     Subject: Reply 25#25 studiojek's post

we need a baddie and it's Holly.
Author: studiojek    Time: 11-11-2008 11:56     Subject: Reply 26#26 bala's post

Yes, but couldn't they make it someone else for a change!!? No, seriously - she was a 'baddie' in the first season too, but they also gave her a lighter, sweeter, funny side -- like her food fight with Nora! I just wish they wouldn't make her such a total, unlikable witch!
Author: bala    Time: 11-11-2008 12:05     Subject: Reply 27#27 studiojek's post

yeah but come on we love to hate her-trust me i'm more concerned about rebecca justin is going get hurt
Author: bala    Time: 11-17-2008 09:37     Subject: Brothers & Sisters 3x08

this was a great episode, i honestly don't know where to start Justin setting up Sal on blind date with that annoying guy was funny and Kitty and Sarah hugging was nice touch. i think Scotty might right about Kevin he does like to be in control. All in all this been the most enjoyable episode to watch this season      
Author: bala    Time: 11-17-2008 10:27     Subject: in 2 weeks :)

Author: studiojek    Time: 11-17-2008 13:36     Subject: Reply 29#29 bala's post

Wow Paul was annoying! I'm happy Sol's seeing someone, I'm sure it won't take long before the whole Walker crew finds out about it.

I was glad Scotty and Kevin cleared things up - very cute that Kevin brought him to the bank =)

I hope Kitty and Robert get their baby soon!
Author: bala    Time: 11-18-2008 13:08     Subject: Reply 31#31 studiojek's post

if you saw my promo on previous page you can tell kitty get a second chance
Author: studiojek    Time: 11-18-2008 13:35     Subject: Reply 32#32 bala's post

I never watch the promos because I want to be surprised!!
Author: shinny    Time: 11-20-2008 16:00

Just caught up on the past few episodes. I really like Kevin and Scotty together, they make such a sweet couple. Besides, how could you not love Scotty!?

Do you remember ages ago (season 2 maybe) Saul bumped into this guy from his past who he'd had a semi fling with? I wonder will he be the guy he's seeing? Probably not, but just a thought.

As for Holly, I totally agree with you Studio. I liked it when they gave Holly a softer side. They made her more of a 3 dimensional character, now she's back to being 1 dimensional !! The bady !

Paul was hilarious. He just spoke his mind, regardless of the consequences. Quite funny actually !!
Author: studiojek    Time: 11-21-2008 11:50     Subject: Reply 34#34 shinny's post

Funny yes, but I can see why Sol didn't want to date him haha!!
Author: bala    Time: 12-8-2008 08:15     Subject: Brothers & Sisters 3x10

It's been ages since i have done a proper review for an episode for this show and this is perfect episode to do a review, first of all i didn't know Tommy couldn't have children this must of been something i forgot in the first season maybe one regular member can remind me so Kevin is Elizabeth biological father this is going make it interesting, Justin seem disappoint which is a surprise i thought he be relieved.

The one thing i love about this show somehow by the end of the episode it's always a happy ending. The begaining was very interesting with all Walker children having other plans for thanksgiving but mind you have thanksgiving in a hospital canteen has most interesting place to have a thanksgiving dinner don't you think?.

All in all a fantastic episode mind me family really means Justin couldn't keep his mouth shut Nora in kitchen  

Author: shinny    Time: 12-8-2008 10:10

I had a feeling that Kevin would end up being Elizabeth's biological father. It was good how they related what Tommy was going through to what Kitty is going through too.

I think Justin was both relieved and disappointed, at the same time. Maybe this will spark him to want a family of his own with Rebecca?

Bala, yes Tommy couldn't have children due to sperm problems. So he asked both Kevin and Justin to become donors. They agreed that they wouldn't know which was the biological father, but Elizabeth's illness changed all of that.
Author: bala    Time: 12-8-2008 10:14     Subject: Reply 37#37 shinny's post

was this mention in the first season? because tommy already had a kid at that time?
Author: shinny    Time: 12-8-2008 12:07     Subject: Reply 38#38 bala's post

Yeh, it was the first season. Tommy didn't have a child then. Elizabeth is his only child. They had twins (with the sperm donation) but one of them died: William.
Author: bala    Time: 12-8-2008 12:10     Subject: Reply 39#39 shinny's post

i remember the twins but thanks for reminder
Author: reremamore    Time: 12-12-2008 20:55

I'm a little pissed that they have passed right over the Holly getting hers.  Next weeks preview is all about Kevin going gogo over being the father and nothing about them trying to get Holly out of the business.  I can't wait till they do that .  Oh yeah and I'm so disappointed with Kevin he told Tommy in the hospital that nothing would change so what happened
Author: studiojek    Time: 12-13-2008 00:17     Subject: Reply 36#36 bala's post

Oh Nora made me so angry though this episode!!! She is seriously so overbearing, and most of the time it's cute, but for example when she was practically begging Tommy to be the one to give the transplant -- it's almost like she wanted to "win" at being World's Best Mommy. Sometimes Nora just really takes it too far, if I were one of her kids I'd definitely take off a Thanksgiviing or two to get away from her!!

I thought it was a good choice that they picked Kevin as the biological father, this way he and Tommy can heal.  I also think Justin was mixed between relieved and disappointed...he's great with kids and I think he's seriously considering his relationship with Rebecca now.
Author: bala    Time: 12-13-2008 00:35     Subject: Reply 42#42 studiojek's post

yeah she can be overbearing but that who she is-she wants fix everything but she can't
Author: studiojek    Time: 1-5-2009 02:37     Subject: Episode 11

It's about time that Justin moved out from Nora's house!! Nora and her usual overbearing self again this episode. She was so bad this time that her just-operated-on son had to escape to a hotel just to get away from her! (though he says it was the bad dreams that made him leave...I'm not so sure!). Anyway, I do hope that Justin's moving out works smoothly. It was sort of weird not having Rebecca around this episode - I thought for sure he would end up moving in with her instead of getting his own place.

I hope Scotty and Kevin start looking into parenting soon, that'd be a nice new storyline. As for the gossip that Balthazar Getty is leaving the show, like I said before I'm not sure that he would be missed that much, at least not by me! Tommy is always so moody and cranky and never really seems to fully be part of the group. If he does leave the show, though, I predict that Kevin and Scotty will somehow end up with custody of Elizabeth. Don't know how, but this is my prediction!
Author: bala    Time: 1-5-2009 10:23     Subject: Reply 44#44 studiojek's post

it been few week since i seen a new episode and it was nice watching it-i don't know what it about this show that makes it enjoyable but i felt bad for Justin having kids make fun out of you because you living with your mother is hard i feel bad because I'm in the same situation i like living with my parents but i hope one day i will able to move out.

how many boyfriends has Nora had? just when you think you know her another man pop up from her past
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 1-5-2009 16:11

Roger wasn't her boyfriend. I love how Nora can make such a big deal out of things. I mean, yeah she flirted with him and it might remind her of a person she doesn't like to be reminded of, but it was 30 years ago. And with all the things that have come up about WIlliam, I don't think there's anything for her to be ashamed of. Now that Justin has moved out, I think it's time for her to get out there and have some fun haha.

"What's with all the drooling? You gotta stop that by the time you get into boys...or girls. You never know." I love Kevin. Did you guys know that Matthew Rhys is actually from the UK and has a Welsh accent? I was pretty shocked when I found out. He hides his accent so well! Anyway, Tommy and the contract? Is he kidding me? I mean yeah Kevin said that nothing would change, but that was before he donated a piece of his liver to Elizabeth...
Author: studiojek    Time: 1-6-2009 02:53     Subject: Reply 46#46 funny-girl101's post

I did know that about Matthew Rhys and his accent and I too was blown away when I first found out!

Have you noticed that ever since the rumors of Balthazar Getty's being fired, Tommy himself has become more and more obnoxious as a character? Seriously, that contract was inane. And what's he going to do if someone lets it slip (which is a GIVEN with this family!), is he going to sue Kevin and get money from him!???

bala: it must be hard still living with your parents if you feel like you would like to leave, but I'm sure things will turn around for you soon work-wise and you'll be well on your way!
Author: bala    Time: 1-6-2009 08:29     Subject: Reply 47#47 studiojek's post

Well i know but i will manage but i like living with my parents  
Author: bala    Time: 1-23-2009 07:34

Well nora really can't keep jumping for different men
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 1-24-2009 22:10

They should rename Ojai Foods/Walker Landing to Ojai Foods/Harper Landing. It's like it's Holly's and Rebecca's company now. And I do not like Holly very much. Rebecca's okay-ish, but Holly...I don't know, I've never really liked her.

I like Nora and Roger together.
Author: bala    Time: 1-25-2009 04:46     Subject: Reply 50#50 funny-girl101's post

Well i don't know what  Tommy  is planning
Author: funny-girl101    Time: 1-25-2009 16:29     Subject: Reply 51#51 bala's post

I believe he explained his plan to Saul a couple of episodes ago (well, more like Saul figured his plan out, but that's beside the point). I think he's planning something along the lines of buying more land, getting majority share of the company and replacing some old board members so that they can vote Holly out or something. And he's making the buying-more-land thing seem like it's Rebecca's idea. Saul said that it's illegal - he'll have to get false documents and signatures and whatnot.
Author: bala    Time: 2-12-2009 03:05     Subject: Brothers & Sisters 3x14

An open marriage  -poor nora and kitty getting a job through a lie.
Author: dannixx    Time: 2-16-2009 22:39

I am excited to see how they react to Ryan... when and if he ever meets them. Haha.
BTW, he is absolutely gorgeous haha.
Author: studiojek    Time: 3-2-2009 12:26     Subject: Episodes 16 and 17 (spoilers if you've only seen part one, ep. 16)

Wow. What a great 2-hour episode, I didn't want it to end!

Firstly, I can NOT believe Robert, he certainly has some nerve doesn't he? After everything, still going and having Kevin call that press conference? Poor Kitty, now she has to raise Evan with her mom!!

Yep, well it looks like Tommy's going to jail huh!? I can't stand Holly but of course this was the way that storyline had to work out - especially with the talk of Balthazar Getty leaving the show. I just hope Rebecca and Justin work it out somehow. And their relationship might get all messed up even more from Ryan being around!!

I really loved Kevin in this episode -- I always like him, but I thought Matthew Rhys' acting was particularly good.

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0