Board logo

Subject: Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency (BBC) General Discussion (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-12-2016 03:15     Subject: Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency (BBC) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency Premiered on BBC America on Oct 22, 2016

Corpses—cops—trap—cult—assassins—Pararibulitis—vampires—lottery ticket—kitten—corgi—EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED! Welcome to the world of Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency; a trippy mystery that thrusts a reluctant sidekick into the bizarre world of an unconventional detective who believes in the interconnectedness of all things. When washed-up rocker Todd Brotzman stumbles upon the murder scene of a millionaire, all hell breaks loose. Eccentric detective, Dirk Gently, wholly believes they're destined to untangle the peculiar events surrounding the mystery together, whether Todd likes it or not! A collection of wild and dangerous characters' further infiltrate and complicate their world, each episode landing them a few random steps closer to uncovering the truth.

The series is an adaptation of the wildly popular novels by Douglas Adams.

Source
Homepage
Watch It Here

Discuss Anything About Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency Here

Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-12-2016 03:16

Author: arksongbird80    Time: 12-12-2016 11:24

I enjoyed this show.  It was weird and confusing and I just liked it.  I'm a fan of Douglas Adams though so I knew it would be out there!

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0