Board logo

Subject: Berlin Station (Epix) General Discussion (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-9-2016 15:08     Subject: Berlin Station (Epix) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Berlin Station Premiered on Epix on Oct 16, 2016

Berlin Station follows Daniel Miller, a newly anointed case officer who has arrived at the CIA foreign station in Berlin, Germany. It with a clandestine mission: to uncover the source of a leak who has supplied information to a now-famous whistleblower named "Thomas Shaw". Guided by jaded veteran Hector DeJean, Daniel learns to contend with the rough-and-tumble world of the field agent—agent-running, deception, the dangers and moral compromises. As he dives deeper into the German capital's hall of mirrors and uncovers the threads of a conspiracy that leads back to Washington, Daniel wonders: Can anyone ever be the same after a posting to Berlin?

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Berlin Station Here

Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-9-2016 15:09

Author: bala    Time: 12-26-2016 10:53

I watched the first episode and i wasn't impressed if i had more time i would watch another 2 to decide whether it's worth watching but with time being limited i decided i would move onto my next show.

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0