Board logo

Subject: Can not get F$ [Print This Page]

Author: Hurleys    Time: 8-19-2016 11:15     Subject: Can not get F$

I have tried to get $F so I can watch VIPTV and it continues to fail. It is only showing the mastercard logo and not the other forms of payment where you place the credit card information. Is there is issue with the site?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-19-2016 11:36     Subject: Reply 1#1 Hurleys's post

The credit card gateway has been having a lot of problems but there is the option to buy points as laid out in post 1 here
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 8-19-2016 12:09     Subject: Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Thanks for posting such a swift reply Jim.
Author: allenggibson    Time: 8-25-2016 08:09     Subject: Cannot buy F$

I cannot buy F$ either and i don't have access to the above link.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-25-2016 08:17     Subject: Reply 4#4 allenggibson's post

Admin must of withdrawn the offer to buy using pay-pal and Amazon gift card were you got extra F$
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 8-25-2016 14:12     Subject: Reply 4#4 allenggibson's post

I didn't realize the offer was no longer available. I will ask Admin about what the payment options are now going to be.
Author: diogo    Time: 8-26-2016 10:47

Also can't buy fs... So silly their payment method. Problem is that it has been glitchy for over a year :/ makes it annoying. Sent them a message but I'm yet to get a reply. PayPal would make everything so simple.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-26-2016 11:58     Subject: Reply 7#7 diogo's post

The super special offer had been around for years were you got more F$ for your money until admin withdrawn it
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 8-26-2016 18:50     Subject: Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

I'm still waiting to hear back from Admin as to what the payment options are going to be. The special offers might still be valid, but I can't say one way or another without hearing from LBJ.
Author: shinny    Time: 8-28-2016 22:50

We've had an update from admin. The previous offers still stand. Please see this thread: VIP TV Points - How to get them plus extra!

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0