Board logo

Subject: Heartbeat (2016) NBC General Discussion [Print This Page]

Author: bala    Time: 3-25-2016 13:33     Subject: Heartbeat (2016) NBC General Discussion

Premires 22nd March 2016

Loosely inspired by the real life and achievements of Dr. Kathy Magliato, this unique character-driven medical drama follows Dr. Alex Panttiere (Melissa George, "The Slap"), an outspoken world-renowned heart transplant surgeon and one of the few women in her field. Stubborn and fearless, Alex always operates on her own terms. She revels in a racy personal life that's a full-time job in itself, manages the daily demands of skeptical faculty and dutiful interns, and pushes the boundaries of medical science to impressive new heights.

Show site
Author: bala    Time: 3-25-2016 13:36     Subject: Heart beat Trailer

Author: bala    Time: 3-25-2016 13:39     Subject: Pilot

Anything Melissa George is in i would watch but it should be interesting to see how long this show last.

I really like the first epissode it was very watchable but very forgettable after the episode was finish.
Author: bala    Time: 3-25-2016 13:41     Subject: 1x02 Twins

This was better episode it was difficult patient episode with conjoined twins and having seperate them because one of them have cancer while other was healthy.
Author: bala    Time: 3-25-2016 13:42

1X03 PROMO
Author: kellemanske    Time: 3-27-2016 06:37

I don't know how I feel about this series. I kind of like it but it's a bit strange with the ex-husband leaving her for a guy yet them remaining best of friends and the love-triangle with the 2 docs. I like the medicine though.
As to how long it will survive, I hope we'll get the chance to get into it and it might turn into the new House, but it feels more like that transplant show that was on tv a couple of years ago and got axed after 1 or 2 seasons.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-11-2016 03:30

This has now been added to the VIP site
Author: bala    Time: 5-1-2016 23:06     Subject: Reply 6#6 kellemanske's post

I don't have much hopes for this as well it needs something more keep it interesting

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0