Board logo

Subject: Converting F$ [Print This Page]

Author: Roxy2179    Time: 5-6-2015 00:36     Subject: Converting F$

Hi - I bought 10F$ a few days ago and still waiting for them to be converted onto my VIPTV account.  I have emailed and PM.  LEASE HELP! is there something else I need to do??
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-6-2015 00:40     Subject: Reply 1#1 Roxy2179's post

In VIP you click on account and then Exchange F$
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 5-6-2015 12:57     Subject: Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Thanks Jim.

Reply 1#1 Roxy2179's post
Hope that Jim's reply helped you out Roxy.

Author: wistfulinoahu    Time: 5-6-2015 17:11     Subject: How long until F$ will show up in my account?

Hi, I did the Amazon gift card option for re-upping my account. How long will it take for the F$ to be added to my account? I am down to 3 points left. Thanks, Shannon
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 5-6-2015 18:21     Subject: Reply 4#4 wistfulinoahu's post

That is done manually by Admin. As long as you followed the instructions in post #1 here, it can take up to 8 hours - give or a take a bit, depending when he's online and checks his inbox. Admin is in China, so you probably won't have to wait too long, as it's morning there now.
Author: oddvolkan    Time: 9-14-2015 09:28     Subject: HELP! How do I convert 8F$???!!! how do I have 8F$??!!

HELP!
I have had 8F$ for a while now. There is now way, offered to exchange or buy, increments less than 10F$.  Did I get shorted 2F$ somehow in the past? How do I exchange the 8F$ before I purchase any more?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-14-2015 09:38     Subject: Reply 6#6 oddvolkan's post

Have you ever brought Unlimited viewing for 30 days as that would leave you with an odd F$ and if you have then another two purchases would bring it back to an even number
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 9-14-2015 12:49     Subject: Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Thanks for posting a reply Jim. I wouldn't have remembered how long it would take to get it back to an even number.

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0