Board logo

Subject: Credit Card Payment Issue [Print This Page]

Author: lbjedward    Time: 4-3-2014 23:10     Subject: Credit Card Payment Issue

Dear Members,
Some members complained that their CC were charged but no F$ had been credited.  Please note that your F$ can not be credited automatically except that you send your complaint to us to check out. We are sorry about this inconvenience.
If you didn't received your F$ instantly but your credit cards has been charged(Please log out and log on to viptv.net again to check out). Please contact me asap. Please forward your Payment Declaration message you received in your email inbox from CC payment gateway to my email address: lbjedward@gmail.com,and I will check out for you and  F$ will be credited in 24hrs.  If you didn't find payment comfirnation message sent by CC payment gateway provider, please provide your order number, you can find your order number here : http://friendvista.com/userpaypallist.php

Author: saralouise    Time: 4-24-2014 05:40     Subject: CANNOT GET F$ POINTS

Hi Ive been trying to buy more F$ points for my VIP TV but it keeps rejecting my payment or not even getting to the payment page HELP PLEASE ...Regards Sara
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-24-2014 05:50     Subject: Reply 2#2 saralouise's post

Have you tried any of the other payment offers in the SUPER Big Special Offer thread

http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 6191&extra=page%3D1
Author: saralouise    Time: 4-24-2014 05:55

Hi Im not in the States Im in Bahrain so would rather not use amazon

Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 4-24-2014 07:53     Subject: Reply 4#4 saralouise's post

You do not have to use Amazon. You can use Paypal from anywhere. The Paypal offer is also described in the link codebreaker posted.
Author: kimberlyow    Time: 4-25-2014 17:49     Subject: charged without any points given

Hello - I received an email saying that the transaction had gone through but I never received any $F. It is also clear on my credit card that the transaction went through. There is no contact info on their website. I would like a refund asap. Your website sent me through pointexchange and they seem to be super sketchy. Please give me a refund! -Kimberly
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 4-25-2014 19:29     Subject: Reply 6#6 kimberlyow's post

Please send an email with your purchase information to lbjedward@gmail.com. Because of the issues many have had with ptsexchange, the site now also offers the options laid out here.
Author: iklemiracle    Time: 5-5-2014 06:41     Subject: Paid Twice.

Hey folks, Just a little irritated now. I have sent an amazon card and I have had money taken from me on Pointsexchange (i have the confirmation email) ...But STILL no F's for me to exchange to points. Come on guys. Pull your fingers out. Bit Cheesed off about this now. :/
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-5-2014 06:58     Subject: Reply 8#8 iklemiracle's post

There is a delay now as it's done manually but as long as you have included your user name to lbjedward you should get it soon and if you haven't received it in 24 hours you should email him again, use the link below if you cant remember his email address

Author: shoesies    Time: 5-5-2014 11:06

Hello,

My points just went from 8 to -198 after watching a 2point show. How can this be fixed?

Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 5-5-2014 11:16     Subject: Reply 10#10 shoesies's post

Are you saying you are now at -198 points (below zero)? If so, please send an email to our Admin at lbjedward@gmail.com. I have no idea why that would happen, so am thinking it's an error of some sort.
Author: kcusic    Time: 5-7-2014 20:57     Subject: CC payment not rec'd; no points

So, I'm being redirected to icpayment.com to buy F$. It seems valid with a Verified by Visa logo, etc, but when I input my info, the response is in bad English . . . something like, "payment not successed." . . . I have not received an email, and my F$ have not been added. Not sure what's happening. Can you advise?
Author: Milks26    Time: 5-8-2014 02:47     Subject: Reply 12#12 kcusic's post

Hi

Please send an email our Administrator at lbjedward@gmail.com. with your purchase information that you received. He checks his email daily and you will get a response shortly.

Author: kcusic    Time: 5-8-2014 07:07     Subject: CC payment not rec'd; no points

Thanks . . . will do.
Author: Heleneferreira    Time: 5-16-2014 01:33     Subject: Crdit card rejected on friendvista

Hi,

I am unable to buy points on friendvista.When will the service be repaired?

Many thanks,
Helene

Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-16-2014 01:36     Subject: Reply 15#15 Heleneferreira's post

Have tried any of the other methods using the link in post #9
Author: jcfinc    Time: 5-24-2014 16:55     Subject: Re: Lost $20

I emailed the Administrator last night about losing $20, no email back as of yet.  

Author: Milks26    Time: 5-24-2014 17:46     Subject: Reply 17#17 jcfinc's post

Sorry for the delay. He has stated in the past that he checks his email and messages daily, so I assure you that you will get a response to your inquiry.
Author: madshader    Time: 5-25-2014 05:02

I have an interesting problem with the payment system. I went through the payment process as always but this time when I submitted my payment details, I got a page that said the payment had not succeeded. So I tried it again, and this time it said that it succeeded but did not give mt eh F$. However, i checked my bank account and the $30 was withdrawn from my account. I got the email confirmation saying that payment was successful, but no record of it in my Friendvista payment history. How do I fix this?? I've never had a problem with payments before and I've been a member for 4 years now.. please help!
Author: Milks26    Time: 5-25-2014 05:48     Subject: Reply 19#19 madshader's post

Hi

Please send an email our Administrator at lbjedward@gmail.com. with your purchase information and confirmation number that you received in the email. Please forgive the error and delay in getting your points. I can assure you that Ibjedward will correct the matter.

Author: madshader    Time: 5-26-2014 12:11

Thank you for your prompt reply. However, I emailed him saturday and still have not heard anything back on this? Does ibjedward still check his emails? Or is there someone else that i can contact??  Thanks!
Author: Milks26    Time: 5-26-2014 12:51

Unfortunately, no. We used to have other Administrators through the years, and though there other people in the background Ibjedward is main Administrator to contact on such matters.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 5-26-2014 13:52     Subject: Reply 21#21 madshader's post

Quote:
Originally posted by madshader at 5-26-2014 15:11
Thank you for your prompt reply. However, I emailed him saturday and still have not heard anything back on this? Does ibjedward still check his emails? Or is there someone else that i can contact??&nb ...

I'm sorry for the delay, but please be assured that LBJ will get back to you and address your problem. Sometimes things come up which cause a delay. Since he is the only active Administrator, if he is unable to reply right away it, unfortunately, causes a longer wait time. Even though you currently have to wait, LBJ has always made sure to sort out any issues members have had. I know that doesn't help you today, but I hope it eases your mind to know that you will get the points you paid for.
Author: jcfinc    Time: 5-28-2014 21:47     Subject: Re: Still no reply from the Administrator

Emailed the Administrator about $20 dollars that resulted in no points. Guess what? 5 days later no return email and you guessed it no points.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-28-2014 22:09     Subject: Reply 24#24 jcfinc's post

Did you leave your user-name in the email or your real name as with real name he cant check
Author: jcfinc    Time: 5-29-2014 21:42     Subject: Still no reply from the Administrator

Emailed the Administrator about $20 dollars that resulted in no points. Guess what? 6 days later no return email and you guessed it no points. Yes I left he or she all the information needed.
Author: madshader    Time: 5-30-2014 07:53

Yeah, I'm in the same boat as you jcfinc, only to the tune of $30. And yes, it's been 6 days for me as well...
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 5-30-2014 11:15     Subject: Reply 26#26 jcfinc's post & 27#27 madshader's post

Unfortunately, moderators have no access to member accounts on viptv. I apologize for the delay, but I'm sure that as soon as he is able, LBJ will credit your accounts.
Author: madshader    Time: 5-30-2014 19:49

Perhaps LBJ should consider giving access to one other person, like you Barb. You've been very responsive to our concerns, I know you'd be a good person to handle these kinds of things. Is LBJ gone m.i.a.? Is he still alive?
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 5-30-2014 21:25     Subject: Reply 29#29 madshader's post

Thanks, but I don't think there are plans to allow anyone else to have access in the foreseeable future. I know one of the times there was a delay, LBJ had been in an accident (nothing terribly bad), but he was unable to access everything he needed to. Hopefully he'll check in this weekend.
Author: jcfinc    Time: 6-2-2014 10:35     Subject: Re: Still taking Money

Just checked, you are still taking money??? When you take money knowing that you are going to provide nothing, that is a scam.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 6-2-2014 11:17     Subject: Reply 31#31 jcfinc's post

The site is not a scam. You will get what you paid for. It is not the fault of the moderators that Admin has not checked in. Everyone always gets what they pay for, even when there has been a delay - which has happened on occasion in the past.
Author: madshader    Time: 6-2-2014 14:23

It's been 10 days.... this is getting out of control.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-2-2014 14:35     Subject: Reply 33#33 madshader's post

With lbjedward being AWOL from the site for the best part of a month you would expect a lot more complaints if the payment system wasn't working for everyone paying by credit card but as long as you have left all the reinvent information in the email it will get sorted once he returns
Author: Milks26    Time: 6-3-2014 06:27     Subject: Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

I sympathize for the extended delay that both members (madshader and jcfinc) are experiencing in receiving points that have been paid for. However, codebreaker is right, if there was a complete breakdown of the payment system or viptv.net the forum would be flooding with complaints.
Author: madshader    Time: 6-3-2014 20:07

Well, i've been a paying customer for 4+ years now, so I have no doubt that the payment system usually works. However, this one time it did not work properly. The money was taken from my bank account, I was emailed with an automatic letter stating that payment was indeed successful, but no F$ appeared in my friendvista account. Obviously, the payment system is not perfect. Anyway, I'm not screaming bloody murder yet, but I am irritated that it's taking this long just to get the one and only person on this planet that can fix it to reply. I think it's a bit silly that it all begins and ends with only one person... don't you?
Author: jcfinc    Time: 6-3-2014 20:13     Subject: Re: The forum would be flooding with complaints

In reality, most people that get burned don't realize they have been burned as they don't check the credit card statements. I first tried one card for $10 and got the message the transaction did not go through. I then tried another card for another $10 and got the same message. The [mod snip] will hit the fan when people start looking at their credit card statements and realize that they did in fact lose money.

I own a business and could never take a consumers money and just blow them off. No email, NOTHING.

Mod note: edited to remove profanity.
[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 6-4-2014 14:14 ]
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 6-4-2014 11:22     Subject: Reply #36 madshader's & #37 jcfinc's posts

Yes, I agree, there should be more than one person able to take care of billing. I also agree that it is not good for customer relations to not reply for such a long time.

When there were major issues with the credit card gateway, the forum WAS flooded with complaints, which is why we know there would be more people posting if it is was widespread problem. That is not to say that no one else hasn't had a problem recently, nor that you are not within your rights to be upset. If there was anything more any of us moderators could do, we would do it. The only thing I can do is to apologize on behalf of the site, and hope LBJ responds soon.

Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-5-2014 02:30

With lbjedward being on-line this morning hopefully it will now get sorted
Author: AndiD    Time: 6-5-2014 05:09     Subject: Reply 36#36 madshader's post

I too have been a long time user - but this time when I tried to buy more $F - it would not go through - any ideas???
Author: AndiD    Time: 6-5-2014 05:13     Subject: Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

I too have been trying to buy points - it goes to a site called points exchange and the transaction fails. My CC company says it is a failed site someplace out of china. Please help - I miss my viptv
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 6-5-2014 08:44     Subject: Reply 41#41 AndiD's post

Quote:
Originally posted by AndiD at 6-5-2014 08:13
I too have been trying to buy points - it goes to a site called points exchange and the transaction fails. My CC company says it is a failed site someplace out of china.

Please help - I miss my viptv ...

Hello. You don't have to use the credit card gateway to buy points. Please see post #1 here for other options available. If you use either of the special offers, just be sure to follow the instructions.

Hope that helps.

Author: jcfinc    Time: 6-6-2014 06:30     Subject: Still no reply from the Administrator

13 Days later, no points or return email from the Administrator. $20 in the wind :
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 6-6-2014 09:53     Subject: Reply 43#43 jcfinc's post

I have sent a PM and an email to Admin about this situation, making sure to note your username & madshader's. I know it doesn't help you, but I am extremely sorry that you have been left waiting for so long. I can't say that my efforts will result in a speedy resolution, but I hope they do.
Author: lbjedward    Time: 6-6-2014 16:34

Hello, I am sorry for the issue and my email may block some messages as SPAM, For madshader and jcfinc: I apologize in this issue and delayed response. Your F$ has been credited with compensation. Thank waterlilybarb for forwarding message. And I have to say this again: Since PP blocked our account, we have to use CC payment which needs lot of security scanning and check. It may block memebers' cards for any reasons, which we can not solve. I apologize on this matter again.
Author: jcfinc    Time: 6-6-2014 17:06     Subject: Re: Contact was Made

Thank you for the additional $10 in points, it was appreciated.
Author: sal247414    Time: 6-6-2014 17:36     Subject: No VIP points after payment

I just purchased VIP points and did not get credit for it, but it DID come out of my bank account. I would appreciate either credit back on my card or my VIP points please.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 6-6-2014 18:25     Subject: Reply 47#47 sal247414's post

This thread is for members who used the credit card gateway. If the money came out of your bank account, you must have used one of the special offers, and I see you have posted in that thread - here. Please make sure you have followed the instructions in post #1 of that thread. Credits purchased via the special offer have to be manually applied to your account. If you DID use the credit card gateway, please make sure you followed the instructions in post #1 of this thread. If you have not received credit within 24 hours, please send an email with the requested information to our site Admin, as outlined in that post.
Author: capernet    Time: 7-6-2014 00:30     Subject: Fs not credited, Pointexchange a scam?

Hello,

four days ago I purchased Fs through pointexchange.net.

The Fs have not been credited, though I have received a Transaction confirmation.  I have written to the e-mail indicated, I have sent a message to the live Support, and there has been no reaction whatsover. 

I'm starting to get the Feeling that I am being scammed.

Please resolve this issue asap.

Best,

C.

Internet Payment Transaction Declaration

Transaction details as below:

Transaction Website:                       www.pointexchange.net

Transaction Date:                             07-02-2014

Transaction Order ID:                       I-P-140428950702.49

Transaction Amount:                        20.00(USD)

Card Number:                                   434960XXXXXX7769   

Merchant Name:                               MickeyMouse gs online shop

NOTE:
1. We hereby confirm your order is successful. The Merchant name will be on your bank bills.
2. According to the foreign exchange rate of the bank, the amount showing on your statement will be a bit difference from the price on seller's website.
3. This email is sent automatically by our system. Please do not reply to this email. Emails sent to this address will not be answered. Thanks for your support and understanding.
4. Any questions please feel free to contact the website instantly.

he-secure-pay payment gateway

Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 7-6-2014 05:19     Subject: Reply 49#49 capernet's post

I can assure you that you are not being scammed. I have sent an email to our site Administrator directing him to your post. Occasionally, emails are mistakenly sent to the spam folder, which Admin doesn't always notice right away.
Author: lbjedward    Time: 7-6-2014 06:15     Subject: Reply 49#49 capernet's post

Hello, I am sorry for the issue and your 20F$ have been credited to your account capernet, please check out.
Author: makvs    Time: 7-22-2014 11:11     Subject: credit card payment

I've been trying all day to buy F$, but the hesecurepayment server is not responding. Help?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-22-2014 11:16     Subject: Reply 52#52 makvs's post

Have you tried any of the payment methods in this thread below

Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 7-22-2014 11:21     Subject: Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Thanks for posting the link, Jim.

Reply 52#52 makvs's post
The methods in the link posted above are a better deal, and very secure.

Author: makvs    Time: 7-22-2014 11:28

Thanks!

I used the, but an 8-hour delay is no fun when one's used to getting F$s immediately.  I hope you're looking into faster alternatives to the downed server.

Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 7-22-2014 12:14     Subject: Reply 55#55 makvs's post

Many have found ptsexchange to be unreliable. The offers posted are the best the site can offer for now.
Author: lbjedward    Time: 7-23-2014 03:12

Hello, Our CC payment has been upgraded.
Author: makvs    Time: 7-23-2014 06:31

Great. Thank you. I'll use it next time I need to buy F$. For now, I'm still waiting to be credited the 30F$ I bought with the Amazon gift card (almost 20 hours ago). Do you have any idea of when that credit will come through?

Author: lbjedward    Time: 7-24-2014 00:41     Subject: Reply 58#58 makvs's post

Hello, Please log on to your amazon.com account to check out whether it's delivered sucessfully.
Author: makvs    Time: 7-24-2014 05:17

Hi. I received the following confirmation from Amazon: Greetings from Amazon.com, We wanted to notify you that an Amazon.com Gift Card you sent has been received on July 22, 2014. Details: Order # 111-8565016-0816238 from July 22, 2014 Sent to: lbjedward@gmail.com I hope that helps you trace the payment.
Author: lbjedward    Time: 7-24-2014 06:50     Subject: Reply 60#60 makvs's post

Hello, Even if your gift card wasn't sent successfully, you would get this message, so I suggest you to log on to your account to check out. I am sorry for this inconvenience.
Author: makvs    Time: 7-25-2014 03:53

Hi. I checked it out. The my account shows that the order was redeemed.
Author: makvs    Time: 7-26-2014 08:35

Still no F$ on my account. I've been waiting for 4 days now. Please credit my account ASAP.
Author: makvs    Time: 7-30-2014 05:50     Subject: Reply 61#61 lbjedward's post

As I have repeatedly posted, the amazon gift order was redeemed. I still do not have my 30 F$ credited on my account. What is the problem here???
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 7-30-2014 11:41     Subject: Reply 64#64 makvs's post

Sorry you are experiencing such difficulty with regards to your payment. I will send an email to Admin directing him to your posts.
Author: lbjedward    Time: 7-30-2014 15:35     Subject: Reply 64#64 makvs's post

Hello, I am sorry for the issue, please tell me how much you paid via amazon? Please send your message to lbjedward@gmail.com, so I can add F$ for you promptly. And I guess that you gave your real name instead of your account name when you sent the gift card, so we can not add F$ to you. I will add F% to your account when I received your message.
Author: Milks26    Time: 7-30-2014 17:59     Subject: Reply 66#66 lbjedward's post

Ibjedward on the previous page member (makvs) stated that 30F$ was purchased. Thanks

Quote:
Originally posted by makvs at 7-23-2014 06:31 For now, I'm still waiting to be credited the 30F$ I bought with the Amazon gift card ...

Author: makvs    Time: 8-7-2014 10:27     Subject: Reply 66#66 lbjedward's post

I emailed you as you requested. Can I PLEASE have my F$ now?
Author: shareel    Time: 8-8-2014 11:29     Subject: need my F$!

just paid for F$ on this different site. it usually lets u pay with paypal 
Transaction Status:Transaction Approved Order Number:I-P-140752583505.24 Reference Number:201408090003586091 Currency:USD but theres nothing showing up? did you guys change your system????? and i still need my F$ on my account please
i just checked my account and it actually debited $20.35. thats more then i authorized!!
and i have now emailed the administator about this!!!  i have been doing this with you guys for YEARS!! what seems to be the problem?        
[ Last edited by shareel at 8-8-2014 19:54 ]
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 8-8-2014 12:45     Subject: Reply 69#69 shareel's post

It must have been a while since you've had to purchase points because the site switched credit card payment venues over a year ago. You still can pay via Paypal using the method described here. As for your current purchase, it looks like you've already sent a PM or email to lbjedward with your payment information. Be mindful that he is in China, so there will be a time delay in his response.
Author: joan47    Time: 9-2-2014 14:49     Subject: Viptv.net

Contact me on joanms.47@gmail.com . This is urgent please contact me thank you
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 9-2-2014 15:13     Subject: Reply 71#71 joan47's post

I can tell you that it's unlikely Admin will contact you. You can send him an email at: lbjedward@gmail.com.
Author: Volki1968    Time: 9-6-2014 07:10     Subject: Credit card payment

Sorry to bother you on the forum. But i ve tried to contact your support, bĂșt there s never a answer. Tried to pay with credit card.on the 28.8., but there was a warning, that the line was not secure. So i thought i was quitting it, but the payment actually worked. You ve got the money from the creditcard, but i ve never have been getting any F$s, I think you haven t got my member-name. So can you give me the points for 20 Us-$. And to whom do I now send money per Pay-Pal? Thank s for your efforts.
Author: Milks26    Time: 9-6-2014 07:18     Subject: Reply 73#73 Volki1968's post

Hi

Please send an email with all payment information to lbjedward@gmail.com. Don't forget to add your user name to the email so that your F$ can be credited.

I saw that you made the actually purchase on August 28th, but, there are occasional delays in receiving F$ since Admin is based in China.

Author: Volki1968    Time: 9-8-2014 01:03     Subject: Reply 73

Hi,
sorry to bother you again.
But i ve got my e-mails with "Ibjeward" returned, with adress unkown? I ve tried it several times with the correct address.
Is there no other way, to get my F$ finally?

Tank you for efforts

Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-8-2014 02:17     Subject: Reply 75#75 Volki1968's post

The spelling has to be right lbjedward@gmail.com
Author: Volki1968    Time: 9-8-2014 08:14     Subject: Reply 75

Hi, Sorry, but the spelling on the post was wrong, my sended e-mails had the correct adress Ibjedward@gmail.com. Right now its sended back with the correct adress for the fourth time. is it a aol-Thing? Please, any chance I get the Points now, and its forgotten. And to whom do I send now Payments per pay-pal now? Sorry for your inconvinience, and thanks for the efforts Bye.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-8-2014 08:19     Subject: Reply 77#77 Volki1968's post

Send him a PM from the forum instead using the same name Ibjedward
Author: Milks26    Time: 9-8-2014 08:24     Subject: Reply 77#77 Volki1968's post

Since the Administrator is based in China delays do occur in receiving F$ (points).

Please send Pay Pal payments to juanjuanchen78@outlook.com. Be sure to leave your Username in the message.

You can also read the 1st post in the Special Offer post to get further information: [img]http://www.friendvista.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=16191&extra=page%3D1[/img]

Author: Volki1968    Time: 9-12-2014 05:56     Subject: Reply 77

Hi,
opened a google-account for the e-mail, and i think this time it worked.

But no answer again.

I ve never had any problems with the payment and the points; so actually i m a little bit disapointed.

Thanks for your efforts.

Bye.

Author: mangopassion19    Time: 9-20-2014 10:11     Subject: Credit card issues

Hi everyone, I would like to buy Fs using a Mastercard and it is the first time I cannot do it as only VISA cards are accepted and even my visa doesn't seem to work. Any advice or email I can send via amazon gift cards for example? Please advise. Thank you in advance for your help. Jessica username: mangopassion19
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-20-2014 10:22     Subject: Reply 81#81 mangopassion19's post

The email address is in post #1 but buying an Amazon gift card is better value for your money so you should check out the other offers

Author: envirosam1    Time: 9-23-2014 03:48     Subject: Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

Sent an email on Friday, to lbjedward, regarding two charges (no longer from Dan Wang, but lightscastle cs) for F$ on my account. I paid for 40 F$, and have not been credited the F$ but I have been charged $42 real dollars and the payment has cleared. At this point my only option is to file an affidavit of fraud in order to recuperate my cost for services not delivered. I would much rather just get my viptv points and continue watching. Can you fix this, or do I need to take recourse? The transaction does not appear in my history on friendvista, but the money was taken. Please respond asap.
Author: Milks26    Time: 9-23-2014 04:49     Subject: Reply 83#83 envirosam1's post

I'm sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing in getting your points credited especially when money has already been debited from your account. Since the administrator (Ibjedward) is based in China there are occasional situations when Members F$ points are delayed. But, rest assured you will receive the points that you paid for.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 9-23-2014 12:03     Subject: Reply 83#83 envirosam1's post

I see you've been a member for a few years now, so you must know the site is not trying to defraud anyone. Occasionally. emails from members get mistakenly routed to LBJ's SPAM folder. That might be what happened in your case. I will send an email on your behalf, directing Admin to your post.
Author: lbjedward    Time: 9-23-2014 18:41     Subject: Reply 83#83 envirosam1's post

Hello, Could you please offer your order number and I will check out for you.
You can find it at http://www.friendvista.com/userpaypallist.php

Author: rls294    Time: 9-30-2014 20:29     Subject: credit card issue

When trying to make ipayment I am redirected to visa jcb site. the problem is that I have a matercard which is not supported by a visa site.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 9-30-2014 21:25     Subject: Reply 87#87 rls294's post

The new credit card gateway used by the site only takes Visa. As an alternative, you can choose one of the Special Offers to purchase points. You have to wait for the points to be manually credited to your account, but you get extra points as compensation for the wait time.
Author: rls294    Time: 10-1-2014 06:56     Subject: F$ issue

I sent lbjedward two ($30.00) amazonn gift cards. I received the F$ for only one gift card.
Author: Milks26    Time: 10-1-2014 07:14     Subject: Reply 89#89 rls294's post

Yes, I can see how that can be annoying and weird. But, as Waterlilybarb stated above the points are manually added to members accounts so its possible some kind of delay occurred. But, rest assured the other portion of your points will be added to your account.
Author: JuanC    Time: 10-3-2014 19:38     Subject: Not accepting Mastercard

Why are we suddenly not able to use mastercard? There is a mastercard symbol on the friendvista site...always used it before. But this time it says that the mastercard is not supported. I tried a visa and it says that it was not succeeded ( is that another way to say unsuccessful?).
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-3-2014 21:44     Subject: Reply 91#91 JuanC's post

The site recently changed credit card gateway providers, and the new one only accepts Visa. I'm not sure why your Visa wasn't successful (I would think that's what it meant). We do have another way for members to purchase points. You can find our Special Offers - here. You actually get more points for your money, but you have to wait for your account to be manually credited.
Author: sergeif29    Time: 10-4-2014 04:38     Subject: Reply 86#86 lbjedward's post

Can you please respond to my email as well. I emailed earlier this week and included the order number. I paid for 30 F$ and the charge cleared on my credit card, but I have not been given the F$s in my account. Thank you.
Author: shinny    Time: 10-4-2014 04:42     Subject: Reply 93#93 sergeif29's post

Hi there, I just wanted to check that you e-mailed the right address? Some people put i instead of l (L) for the administrators e-mail address. So just make sure you sent it to lbjedward@gmail.com.
Author: mima608    Time: 10-4-2014 18:37     Subject: Additional charges

I am wandering why juanjuanchen78@outlook.com is charging fees for purchesing of F$?
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-4-2014 18:52     Subject: Reply 95#95 mima608's post

Are you purchasing through the credit card gateway or using the Paypal option?
Author: cbogan    Time: 10-9-2014 08:35

Do you have any time frame as to when lbjedward will be back online? I have emailed him and PMed him and haven't received a response. I purchased F$ and wasn't credited the amount. But I have been charged and would love to either get a refund or my funds. Thanks.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-9-2014 10:47     Subject: Reply 97#97 cbogan's post

I'm sorry, but we aren't given a time frame. Your points will be credited to your account, I will send an email to LBJ. Maybe that will speed things up a bit.
Author: lbjedward    Time: 10-9-2014 23:07

Hello, I am sorry for the issue.
Could you please feedback your order number and will check out for you.

Author: janeprince2    Time: 10-15-2014 03:54     Subject: Payment F$

I have literally been a member for YEARS and YEARS....why on earth have you now made buying F$ so damned hard. My card is MasterCard not VISA And the whole Amazon option is a complicated mess. Is there a SIMPLE straight forward way to buy F# or not. Please advise. jane

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0