Board logo

Subject: Where Did My Points Go? [Print This Page]

Author: dpulliam    Time: 3-4-2014 14:59     Subject: Where Did My Points Go?

This is to say hello to everyone! I posted earlier today (under the username d-pulliam) before I knew anything about how the boards work - still don't know much. But I didn't know I had to use my account info, etc.  Anyway, I purchased $10 worth of service a couple weeks ago to get 80 points. I've watched two (2) shows, which should have left me 76 points. But when I signed on yesterday, my points show -4.  I've emailed the admin, so will keep you posted.

Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 3-4-2014 15:24     Subject: Reply 1#1 dpulliam's post

Thank you for posting, and for clarifying. I was thinking you had a negative balance of points in the forum, not your viptv account. Now that you've emailed Admin, it should be sorted out fairly swiftly. We would definitely appreciate you keeping us posted. We most often hear when things go wrong, which is not a problem, but we also like to hear when things go well and get sorted out so that other members get to see that problems are taken seriously by our Administrator.
Author: dpulliam    Time: 3-6-2014 11:25     Subject: Points Still Missing

I will give a daily update until I get my points back.  Still haven't heard from the ADMIN, but hopeful!
Author: dpulliam    Time: 3-7-2014 11:33     Subject: Still No Response from ADMIN

I have still had no response whatsoever from lbjedward (administrator).  Is there any one who might be able to help? I'm so disappointed in how this is NOT being handled.... 

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

dpulliam

Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 3-7-2014 12:58     Subject: Reply 4#4 dpulliam's post

I know you've already told me, but I can't find the post, and can't remember - did you send your information to his email or as a PM in the forum?
Author: dpulliam    Time: 3-8-2014 07:25

I sent the request as PM in the forum.  Looks like no one else is getting a response from him either
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 3-8-2014 18:31     Subject: Reply 6#6 dpulliam's post

You need to send it to his email at lbjedward@gmail.com. He recently posted for members to contact him there for more pressing matters as he checks that every day, even if he's unable to access the forum.
Author: dpulliam    Time: 3-11-2014 06:53     Subject: Reply 1#1 dpulliam's post

All is well. The problem with the missing points has been cleared up. I'm embarrassed to say, the card I used had an expired date.... Thanks for everyone's input and assistance.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 3-11-2014 13:13     Subject: Reply 8#8 dpulliam's post

Thanks for posting an update.

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0