Board logo

Subject: Bosch Seasons 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-8-2014 04:11     Subject: Bosch Seasons 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Bosch Premiered on Amazon on February 06, 2014

Bosch is a police procedural based on Michael Connelly‘s novels about Harry Bosch, a veteran police homicide detective with the Los Angeles Police Department. The pilot was written by Connelly and Treme co-creator/executive producer Eric Overmeyer, who are executive producing with Fabrik’s Henrik Bastin and Mikkel Bondesen. Bosch has been at the center of or featured in 20 novels by Connelly, starting with the 1992 The Black Echo and most recently, last fall’s The Black Box.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Bosch Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-23-2017 02:19 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-8-2014 04:11

Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-8-2014 04:14

Author: bala    Time: 2-8-2014 08:30     Subject: Pilot

A very good pilot i really enjoyed it Boch is a good detective but what rotten timing getting a case while under a law suit pending against him and compared to bones this look much better way of identify bones.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-8-2014 10:31     Subject: 1x01 Pilot

I must admit at first it looked like the shooting in the ally was unlawful as I thought the victim lost his balance while knelling and trying to solve the murder of the young child while standing trial in federal court is going to be tough but what they discover about boys injuries before his murder was sickening
Author: bala    Time: 2-15-2015 04:31     Subject: 1x02

Who would of thought that police stopping suspicious van would have dead body inside but finding out he has information about boy's bones found in wood is one hell of leverage and saying that he knows where the others are sound like he got some leverage.
Author: bala    Time: 2-15-2015 05:32     Subject: 1x03 Blue Religion

Bosch interviewing the guy who confess to murder but he's not sure whether he's lying or not but him knowing about starfish make it possible.
Author: bala    Time: 2-15-2015 06:18     Subject: 1x04 Fugazi

i have had to weights escape while under police guard was impressive but Bosch knew bad idea to take him out but that mayor really wanted to get publicity and it backfired. .
Author: Milks26    Time: 2-15-2015 07:10     Subject: Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

I watched the pilot sometime last year on Amazon. The Pilot layed the ground work for what looked like a promising series. Hopefully it get added to the site so I can watch it all.
Author: bala    Time: 2-15-2015 07:15     Subject: 1x05 mamma's boy

Hiding out at his mother house was amusing consider you would think that would be the first place police would of looked?.
Author: bala    Time: 2-15-2015 08:03     Subject: 1x06 Donkey’s Years

Bosch spending Christmas with his daughter was nice but taking her to gun range was amusing. but trust him cut the trip short try to find weights.
Author: bala    Time: 2-15-2015 08:51     Subject: 1x07 lost boys

Bosche finding connection between them was a surprise but i had feeling he would kill his own mother
Author: bala    Time: 2-15-2015 10:16     Subject: 1x08 High Low

Weights leaving a message for Bosch at crime scene was rather bossy but they are really stretching this out now with only 2 more episodes i really hope they get him
Author: bala    Time: 2-15-2015 11:43     Subject: 1x09 The magic castle

So you kind of knew he would shoot him but i am curious what happens next
Author: bala    Time: 2-16-2015 04:01     Subject: 1x10 Us and Them

Bosch managed to solve the crime but suspect got away with it but you just knew father would eventually get him . Bosche having his daughter visit him made things rather complicated
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-26-2015 01:16

This has now been added to the VIP site
Author: spratt89    Time: 2-26-2015 02:37     Subject: Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

looking forward to watching this
Author: bala    Time: 2-26-2015 02:52     Subject: Reply 17#17 spratt89's post

it's a slow burning drama you need patience
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-3-2015 04:58     Subject: 1x01 'Tis the Season

As it's been a year since watching the pilot I thought I should refresh myself of what happened, the dog finding the bone was lucky but being on trial for the murder of a serial killer was going to make it more complicated
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-3-2015 05:29     Subject: 1x02 Lost Light

The guy refusing a lift doesn't know how lucky he was but trying to pick up another guy while having a naked body in the van was stupid and him having information about the boys bones was to much of a coincidence
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-3-2015 06:07     Subject: 1x03 Blue Religion

Other than knowing about the starfish he wasn't very convincing at being the killer but I would hat to think he could survive the death penalty by being a serial killer
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-3-2015 07:56     Subject: 1x04 Fugazi

Nice shot with the golf ball and I'm glad it wasn't Harry idea to remove Raynard's chains but the fall before they removed the chains looked real

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-3-2015 16:47 ]
Author: bala    Time: 3-3-2015 08:44     Subject: Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

He was smart enough to set that escape up was really impressive
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-3-2015 09:27     Subject: 1x05 Mama's Boy

Raynard should of known shooting a cop would make him the most wanted man alive but the fact they never checked all his family where he could go to hide was strange, the boys father also confessing to the murder didn't make much sense
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-3-2015 12:23     Subject: 1x06 Donkey's Years

Raynard ringing Harry to find out what his options were did seem to be making it personal but the second call was over kill and no wonder they tried to hide the video of Raynard's escape as it was the DA who ordered the chains be removed
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-3-2015 14:23     Subject: 1x07 Lost Boys

I thought Harry might of accidentally shot Julia as he was struggling to see after being sprayed in the face and Raynard latest victim was lucky to escape, you cant blame him from removing his own file from the boys home
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-3-2015 14:48     Subject: 1x08 High Low

Waits's is really pushing his luck copying what happened to Harry's mother
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-3-2015 15:13     Subject: 1x09 The Magic Castle

Raynard leaving the note with the baby while taking the mother was a sick way to get at Harry and with all their phones going off at the party you just knew what it was about but Harry's gut instinct to go with David's file was impressive
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-3-2015 15:40     Subject: 1x10 Us and Them

Stoke's getting shot by the boys father was great as he got away with the murder of his son just for the skateboard
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-13-2016 01:44

Bosch - Season 2 Official Trailer
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-29-2016 08:36     Subject: 2x01 Trunk Music

Shooting Tony in the back of the head when he stopped to help was diabolical but what they found inside the car was surprising and what a scam pretending to need oxygen while in a wheelchair
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-29-2016 09:41     Subject: 2x02 The Thing About Secrets

I wonder if the victim had his camera running when the Feds installed theirs
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-29-2016 10:08     Subject: 2x03 Victim of the Night

George Irving's assignment looks risky especial with his father being the Deputy Chief and Bosch getting his own back on the bouncer was karma but who was on the surveillance tape was surprising
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-29-2016 11:39     Subject: 2x04 Who's Lucky Now?

Leaving Bosch to find the gun in the toilet was a little convenient
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-29-2016 12:15     Subject: 2x05 Gone

Eleanor must of got herself in something dangerous and the kidnapper should of waited to get her alone as taking Maddie as well was only going to make Bosch more angry but finding them first was impressive, looks like George is in danger
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-29-2016 12:42     Subject: 2x06 Heart Attack

George getting shot was predictable but making it look like a run of the mill robbery was surprising and God help the security guard behind it
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-29-2016 13:11     Subject: 2x07 Exit Time

Looks like time is running out for Nash after the other cop talked but then giving him the heads up was bound to backfire
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-29-2016 13:51     Subject: 2x08 Follow the Money

Bosch getting Eleanor to deliver information to the FBI was smart as it seems to of paid off for Eleanor and what a shame Nash found the photos but the safe deposit box being empty was karma
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-29-2016 14:19     Subject: 2x09 Queen of Martyrs

Killing the priest because he wouldn't return the money was desperate and Bosch brushing his aunt off was surprising considering what she said on the phone
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-29-2016 14:56     Subject: 2x10 Everybody Counts

You cant blame Bosch for being pissed as she waited all that time to tell him who killed his mother and Nash saying he wouldn't surrender was amusing as he was obviously worried when he dropped the grenade
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-22-2017 18:20

Bosch - Official Seasons 1 & 2 Recap | Amazon Video
Bosch Season 3 - Official Trailer | Amazon Video
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-22-2017 18:21     Subject: 3x01 The Smog Cutter

I think the graffiti artist will become a prime suspect after investigating the shooting he heard especially as he went inside the camper and Veronica Allen getting away with murder for now after a miss trial was lucky for her
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-22-2017 18:21     Subject: 3x02 The Four Last Things

I thought Maddie was driving a little fast for those narrow roads and Bosch doing nothing to stop that attack was understandable as he was unable to prove the victim was a killer
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-22-2017 18:22     Subject: 3x03 God Sees

Not sure if Bosch's surveillance of the victim will help as it's starting to look like he had a vendetta against him and looks like I was wrong about the graffiti artist becoming a prime suspect, talk about a close call almost getting caught stalking Bosch because of a cigarette
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-22-2017 18:22     Subject: 3x04 El Compadre

I'm not surprised Maddie broke a car mirror the way she drives and the graffiti artist turning up dead after talking to Bosch was tragic but he was playing a dangerous game with his mates
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-22-2017 18:23     Subject: 3x05 Blood Under the Bridge

Looks like the kid was killed because they thought he witnessed the shooting and the fact he was hiding and seen nothing just made his death pointless but Santiago being the one talking to the the reporter was predictable, the effort to smear Bosch doesn't look like isn't going to stop and with the amount of money in that container I'm not surprised they killed the guy from the freight yard
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-22-2017 18:24     Subject: 3x06 Birdland

I liked the way Maddie stood up to the reporters hounding her father and looks like Santiago now believes Bosch is being framed
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-22-2017 18:24     Subject: 3x07 Right Play

I'm impressed they found the car on the CCTV after all that time and the way Jerry took out Woody was awesome considering how quick he responded to him going for his gun
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-22-2017 18:25     Subject: 3x08 Aye Papi

It was obvious Moreno stayed behind while his girlfriend took the boat was so he could take out Jerry for killing Woody and he stood no chance from that range but it would be tragic if he finished him off trying to get his sons badge
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-22-2017 18:25     Subject: 3x09 Clear Shot

I liked the way the police swooped in to recover Jerry's body but the fact he survived was a nice surprise, Moreno has to be the police's number one target after that shooting so he has probable signed his own death sentence but Dobbs getting to Moreno first was karma as he was planning to kill Dobbs
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-22-2017 18:27     Subject: 3x10 The Sea King

Bosch going solo to where Woody hid his money in the hope of catching Dobbs was risky with him being a trained killer but the way Bosch set a trap for him was impressive, what a shame Bosch never noticed the serial killer on his bike and with his mothers case back open I guess we have another season coming

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0