Board logo

Subject: Payment issues [Print This Page]

Author: misheck    Time: 1-1-2014 16:59     Subject: Payment issues

Payment issues

hi i have just made a purchase via the friendvista site and my F$ have not been credited to my account. The message came through that payment had gone but i am still to be credited or receive e-mail confirmation of transaction, although cash has been debited. I am not impressed and having read the threads above, i think you are becoming a bit complacent due to an increase in customer base, but if members start feeling that the payment method is becoming "dodgy" then you will have flight...Please resolve the query i sent and i can enjoy my show. regards

Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-1-2014 17:07     Subject: Reply 1#1 misheck's post

Why have you reposted your earlier post again

http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 84&page=2#pid227348

And as you have read the threads above you know there is an eight hour delay and with admin being in China along with the new year it's bound to take a little longer
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 1-1-2014 18:45     Subject: Reply 1#1 misheck's post

Codebreaker is correct. It is against forum rules to make the same post in multiple threads. Your initial post has been seen, and Admin has been alerted to that thread. As a moderator, one of my jobs is to keep the forum free from duplicate posts. They do not serve any purpose. We are aware of the issue of the delay between payment and points being added to member accounts. Only our Admin can address that, and sort it out. I understand your frustration, but please respect the rules of the forum, and keep posts about one topic in the same thread, and do not re-post the same information over again.
Author: misheck    Time: 1-2-2014 14:02     Subject: codebreaker

my apologies,its the first time i had been on forum and have since just read the rules.
Author: misheck    Time: 1-7-2014 12:11     Subject: still waiting for response about my issue

can lbjedward check his PM for my missing F$
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-7-2014 12:16     Subject: Reply 5#5 misheck's post

You can also check your PM to see if he has opened it by going in the tracking folder and if it's still Bold which means it hasn't been opened
Author: misheck    Time: 1-9-2014 14:52     Subject: lbjedward-still waiting

Ibjedward, you have all the info as requested....frustrated customer
Author: shinny    Time: 1-10-2014 05:12     Subject: Reply 7#7 misheck's post

I've sent a PM to lbjedward also. Hopefully he will reply shortly.
Author: misheck    Time: 1-12-2014 09:07     Subject: Thanks Shinny...Still waiting for complaint to be resolved

Why is lbjedward taking this long...its over 10 days and yet you guys talk about 12 hours delay..You asked how much i had paid and i have sent it after the info was already available in my last couple of PM messages. The amount of people i introduced to the VIP platform because i insisted that this was the best way to watch tv shows is a lot and this is what i get in return. I am not happy, and now that you are using a slow payment method, it seems i have suffered injury for loss of money and confidence in the product.. Am i unlucky or what? whatever, action you decide to take, please level with me, what is happening?
Author: mich_chc    Time: 1-12-2014 23:52     Subject: Payment Issues

Hi, I am also experiencing a similar problem. I have just purchased $F via ptsexchange however the $F have not been credited to my account. Please confirm by return that this will be addressed as soon as possible. Thank you
Author: lbjedward    Time: 1-13-2014 01:54

Hello, Your F$ have been credited, please check out.
Author: mich_chc    Time: 1-13-2014 08:24

Hi - unfortunately still no $F has been credited to my account. My balance is 4 $F and I purchased 30 $F. Please reinvestigate and rectify. Thank you.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 1-13-2014 12:42     Subject: Reply 12#12 mich_chc's post

Have you sent a PM to lbjedward? If your account hasn't been credited by the time you see this message, I recommend you do so. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience of having to wait so long. Admin IS trying to get that sorted.
Author: inro    Time: 1-13-2014 15:40     Subject: Amazon Gift Card - Points

Hi, I placed an order via Amazon at 11am this morning for 10FS but after 12 hours, this has not been converted to points. This is really unsual as LBJ normally does this very quickly. I hope everything is OK.
Author: misheck    Time: 1-14-2014 12:44     Subject: Thank you

My F$ have been credited... thanks for your help..lbjedward, codebreaker and shinny
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-14-2014 12:46     Subject: Reply 15#15 misheck's post

I'm glad you got it sorted
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 1-14-2014 13:08     Subject: Reply 15#15 misheck's post

Quote:
Originally posted by misheck at 1-14-2014 15:44
My F$ have been credited...
thanks for your help..lbjedward, codebreaker and shinny

Thank you so much for posting your update. It is helpful for other members to know that issues do get resolved.
Author: inro    Time: 1-14-2014 13:15     Subject: Reply 17#17 waterlilybarb's post

Is this the right place to post if you have bought points but are still waiting for them to be credited? Two PM's to lbjedward and nearly 2 days later, still no points or update. Now 48 hours since I paid for F$. Still no updates or response to PM's. [ Last edited by inro at 1-15-2014 10:57 ]
Author: mrtimdillenbeck    Time: 1-16-2014 14:56     Subject: unposted FriendVista $'s

$20 Amazon gift card sent 4:00am, January 15, 2014 Amazon Order #: 105-9870189-3717022 VIP-TV username: mrtimdillenbeck Granted,, it has only been 34 hours, but I'm nearly out of VIP points. Sorry to bother you, many thanks P.M. sent to lbjedward prior to this post. You guys are the greatest !
Author: 6solace6    Time: 1-20-2014 01:34     Subject: Payment Issues

Hi I have been trying since the 16th to get the points I paid for. I have tried the email, the live help which says hello and that is as far as it goes and also PM to Ibejedward. Not sure what else I can do. Any suggestions?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-20-2014 01:41     Subject: Reply 20#20 6solace6's post

Read lbjedward last post which explains the problems post #51
http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 16191&extra=&page=3
Author: 6solace6    Time: 1-20-2014 05:37     Subject: Reply 20#20 6solace6's post

I now have the points. Thank you

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0