Board logo

Subject: The Guardian Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-8-2013 20:21     Subject: The Guardian Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Guardian Premiered on CBS on September 25, 2001

The Guardian follows lawyer Nick Fallin's life after he is caught, convicted for drug use, and sentenced to 1,500 hours of community service. Fallin works off his sentence by working for the non-profit Children's Legal Services (CLS), while still continuing to work at Fallin & Associates in Pittsburgh. At Fallin & Associates, Nick Fallin works with several associates, including Jake Straka, his assistant Amanda Bowles, and for his father Burton Fallin. At CLS, Nick works with James Mooney, Lulu Archer, and for Alvin Masterson.

Source

Discuss Anything About The Guardian Here

Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-8-2013 20:22

Author: bala    Time: 9-9-2013 11:27     Subject: DVD Trailer

Author: bala    Time: 9-10-2013 05:01     Subject: Pilot

This is going very emotional series to watch what a strong first episode with kid walking to school with blood on his shirt and later finding out his father killed his mother and this being Nick first ever case was crazy but i was surprised how quickly he figured out how to help the father and kid at same time turning it a profit was lucky.  

i seen a lot of legal show but when it involves children it going to be difficult to watch which was why i wasn't planning on watch this but the fact nothing else to watch
Author: bala    Time: 9-10-2013 06:12     Subject: Reunion

Well this was part 2 with case against father but the son going to lie so that his father wouldn't go to jail was sweet but glad after his father told him to tell what really happened but taking a risk with settlement was crazy.   . The other case about boy who wanted to go jail so that he could be with his brother was tough but pulling agun on social workers so that he would end up in jail was sad.
Author: bala    Time: 9-10-2013 06:58     Subject: Paternity

Well this should warning to people who use prostitute thinking he just paid for one night but ended up with 10 years old boy is one hell of consequence but i am not surprised the boy choose centre instead of him.
Author: bala    Time: 9-10-2013 07:49     Subject: Lolita?

Well April lying about getting rape by her stepfather was rather convince but finding out she was raped as a child was even more disturbing. .
Author: bala    Time: 9-10-2013 11:58     Subject: The Men from the Boys

The gay teenage prostitute but nick finding a way to to put him with gay couple against court rule was nice.
Author: kellemanske    Time: 9-10-2013 12:44

I have been watching this and I'm currently half way through the first season and couldn't wait and saw a few of the episodes after.
I've got to say, I loved the series, but I'm a bit disappointed with what they made of his personal life.
Just when I started to like him, he turned out to have an affair with a married women, a while later he has a slip up with an engaged women, ...
I just wished they didn't take away from his seemingly upstanding morals. He looks to be a good guy, but then they have him in an affair more then once.
I understand him struggling with drugs, that would be normal, I didn't like it that they took away from his good guy persona.
Author: bala    Time: 9-11-2013 09:10     Subject: Indian Summer

Nick being tricked into having sex with minor when in fact she wasn't a minor was tricky situation but it's good thing he found out by having his car dusted for print for her identity so he was lucky but this should teach him a lession.
Author: bala    Time: 9-11-2013 09:51     Subject: Feeding Frenzy

Wow change legal services they provide as result lack of funding having adult cases as well as children made their job harder
Author: bala    Time: 9-11-2013 11:35     Subject: Heart

Very emotional  episode nick really step up shame that sweet girl died
Author: bala    Time: 9-12-2013 05:11     Subject: The Funnies

Wow letting your son taking the blame for your drugs is a new low in parenting but i am glad nick made him own up
Author: bala    Time: 9-12-2013 05:14     Subject: Loyalites

How unfortunate that all of this happened because boy was in love with the girl leading to her father restaurant getting vandalised  
Author: bala    Time: 9-12-2013 05:15     Subject: Home

We go back nick's first case and father getting custody and i can't believe he thinking leaving his father firm
Author: bala    Time: 9-12-2013 05:15     Subject: Causality

What a self destructive episode for nick ended up with him beaten up
Author: bala    Time: 9-12-2013 05:20     Subject: Privilege

I am glad nick did the right expose child sexual abuse of the daugher but now he risk his law licence because of Privilege he suppose to have with the client . I can't believe Amanda quit her job but look her imdb page this was her last episode
Author: bala    Time: 9-12-2013 09:19     Subject: In Loco Parentis

Wow what a great episode i mean this was tough , A crack addict getting custody of her kids however the junior social worker failed to do proper inspection women apartment because it had a rat causing Nick and Lulu to check up but find out kids are by themselves while the mother is out so they tell Laurie about it.

Who would of thought this would turn into hostage situation .
Author: bala    Time: 9-12-2013 10:48     Subject: Solidarity

Nick really can't get a break when it comes to women . I do think lulu would be good for nick but her husband really is jerk .
Author: bala    Time: 9-12-2013 11:29     Subject: The Divide

Matthew and David brothers one is gifted and other one is brain damaged and adopted parent want smart one and dump the other in state institution. I see what other member mean by the show focus more Nick's personal life rather that case but his new Sponsor also being his boss from childs service should be interesting.   
Author: bala    Time: 9-13-2013 06:36     Subject: Mothers of the Disappeared

Well i had a feeling missing girl who been missing and than found after several years wouldn't be real girl which is shame
Author: bala    Time: 9-13-2013 06:38     Subject: Lawyers, Guns and Money

Well nick life just more complicated as result probation officer asking for his help in exchange for him overlook certainly things he broke during his probation period but his girlfriend shoot him put Nick in a difficult situation.
Author: bala    Time: 9-13-2013 06:40     Subject: Shelter

Lulu new home having teenage couple who had a baby provides a unique challenge Lulu and Nick but kidnapping their baby wasn't  the smartest decision but asking nick & lulu to be witness for marriage licence is sweet and i had feeling they would kiss eventually.
Author: bala    Time: 9-13-2013 06:42     Subject: Chinese Wall

Well Falin and associate being in new management situation with senator created few problem for Nick's clients.
Author: bala    Time: 9-13-2013 06:43     Subject: The Beginning

Holy crap talk about a fantastic cliffhanger the women who shot his probation officer is now dead in his apartment and it was accident but i can't wait to see next episode
Author: bala    Time: 9-13-2013 07:34     Subject: 2x01 Testimony

Well i had feeling that Nick would somehow get out situation but it's really thanks his dad investigating and find women daughter and mother help to prove the drugs weren't Nicks.
Author: bala    Time: 9-13-2013 11:57     Subject: 2x02 Monster

Some children are beyond help but kill you mother than raping her afterwards was rather disturbing but the fact the social worker didn't follow up previously when he was younger under recommendation to see someone because it would delay his foster care was a short cut and this is what happened.
Author: bala    Time: 9-13-2013 11:58     Subject: The Dead

I am notice a change of direction this wasn't a good episode it was rather boring
Author: bala    Time: 9-13-2013 11:59     Subject: The Next Life

How can someone who confessed to assisted suicide for cancer victims suddenly changed his mind and walk free
Author: bala    Time: 9-13-2013 12:02     Subject: Assuming the Position

Alvin getting arrested with a hooker was certainly news losing a seat on board with Lulu taking over but Lulu being mad was reasonable when she found out her husband had been visiting prostitutes while they were dating. I have to say she was mad but allowing him to sleep in her bed was surprising.  
Author: bala    Time: 9-14-2013 04:38     Subject: The Living

Not a great episode kind of boring i am slowly loosing interest in this series but i have about 30 episodes left might as well finish them
Author: bala    Time: 9-14-2013 04:42     Subject: The Innocent

Well another average episode not much to say i really need to start focusing on what i am watching
Author: bala    Time: 9-14-2013 04:45     Subject: The Neighborhood

This was actually a good episode which good for me to say who would thought just because parents had sex toys doesn't make them inappropriate parents but social services think it does because of their life style and all the suspicions is on father because he had tendency into using paddle to discipline the children but than finding out death of a child was a result of Nick's client action was sad as now he can't stay in the house even through he's was innocent.
Author: bala    Time: 9-14-2013 04:46     Subject: The Dark

Nick's father going eye operation and he forced to let his dad stay in his apartment which leads altercation on nick's life
Author: bala    Time: 9-14-2013 04:49     Subject: Sacrifice

This was another good episode father shooting the mother because she had huntings disease was sad but later finding the daughter had it also leading to her having to decide to give her baby up for adoption so that her child doesn't have see her get worse but than trying hide it from adoptive parents since no legal obligation to disclose was a technicality.
Author: bala    Time: 9-14-2013 05:26     Subject: No Good Deed

Well Jessie about to gradate was nice but getting shot while working for Nick and now being brain damaged was sad . Lulu lying to gunmen to get him to put his gun down was great but than being reported to standards committee for lying was ridiculous  

[ Last edited by bala at 9-14-2013 13:28 ]
Author: bala    Time: 9-14-2013 06:05     Subject: You Belong to Me

Well Lulu getting stalked was scary since we thought we would know who it was but when main suspect told her he was gay that ruled it out and Nick keeping an eye on her was sweet but a little creppy
Author: bala    Time: 9-14-2013 06:30     Subject: Ambition

Average episode but Lulu mother was interesting character
Author: bala    Time: 9-14-2013 07:17     Subject: understand your man

Well another average episode but lulu looking nick's photo with his family was a little worrying but her husband catching her was embarrassing since this kind confirms that it's over
Author: bala    Time: 9-14-2013 07:41     Subject: Where You Are

Well that technology tracking kids with GPS was something new 2000 but now most phones do this.
Author: bala    Time: 9-14-2013 08:31     Subject: The weight

I had bad feeling something bad was going happen on that drive to wedding but it does look like Lulu is seriously in juried . Good cliffhanger just when the episodes were getting boring
Author: bala    Time: 9-14-2013 09:38     Subject: The Intersection

Well seeing how the accident happen was tragic all because her kid was loose in the car but that kid is seriously disturbed staring that that spinning top .Nick confession to Lulu about giving up was sad but the fact she heard should be interesting.
Author: bala    Time: 9-14-2013 10:36     Subject: My Aim Is True

Really having previous children from past episodes reunite because the shelter they were living in is being shut down and finally someone from probation department decides on check hours Nick logged in for his community service, it was obvious from day 1 he was going boost the figures but Alvin covering his back was lucky but 100 hours added on for boost sounds reasonable consider his probation officer wanted add 200 hours .
Author: bala    Time: 9-14-2013 11:32     Subject: Back in the Ring

Well Lulu returning back to work after her accident and i am not surprised she's relucant to get behind the wheel of a car but at least she got over it. Lulu finding out CLS need money and having a law suit against the bus company was lucky split the winning so that CLS had money was great.

I have give credit to Jake for sue for both kids for blowjob the teenage girl gave to teenage boy during bus ride but than finding out the guy was closet gay was priceless since they more money for guy and not the girl . That's just crazy
Author: bala    Time: 9-15-2013 00:49     Subject: What It Means to You

Well Nick's dad wanting to be foster parent to that girl was nice but i can understand why nick was annoyed because he wasn't exactly a good father when he was young.
Author: bala    Time: 9-15-2013 01:30     Subject: Burton & Ernie

Well that was a tough situation when it did look like her son tried to rape her but the fact that the mother blame girl was wrong certainly made her question whether she would deny that situation just make everyone happy. He was clearly disturbed and i hope he gets the help he needed.
Author: bala    Time: 9-15-2013 03:28     Subject: Sensitive Jackals

Wow Leroy beating up wrong guy all because he  was angry at what happen to his nephew was sad . Lulu interview for another job made Nick nervous because he doesn't want to tell her he likes her
Author: bala    Time: 9-15-2013 03:30     Subject: 2x22 All the Rage

What another great season cliffhanger with Leroy   and Will Farrell getting shot   . Nick and his dad beating up another guy for a parking spot was also interesting
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-5-2014 05:38     Subject: 1x01 Pilot

Nick getting 1500 hours community service for drug charges was an interesting start and I cant believe Hunter walked to school covered in blood without nobody except the teacher asking him what happened but him seeing his dad kill his mother was tragic and turning the whole thing around into a possible winning case was impressive

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-5-2014 13:44 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-5-2014 06:08     Subject: 1x02 Reunion

What the young boy did just so he could be with his brother in jail was sad and the conclusion to Hunter's case was interesting as ever way there was a risk
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-5-2014 06:47     Subject: 1x03 Paternity

Trying to tracking down the boy's biological father I thought was going to be hard as his mother was a prostitute who was going to be sentenced to two years
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-5-2014 07:19     Subject: 1x04 Lolita?

April lying about her step father raping her was crazy as he was a cop but she was convincing and sad to think she used her own words again after she was raped at nine years old
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-5-2014 08:05     Subject: 1x05 The Men from the Boys

Ethan was a tough case as he was a teenage prostitute that didn't want help and the fact the police beat him up was sickening, Amanda getting first chair in the sex abuse case was interesting
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-6-2014 11:45     Subject: 1x06 Indian Summer

Nick being picked up by the woman in the bar was interesting as she didn't look like a teenager but what a difference later when she tried to blackmail Nick into helping her with her daughter, getting her prints off his car was great and Alvin only getting one bid at the charity auction was sad
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-6-2014 12:17     Subject: 1x07 Feeding Frenzy

Jake accidentally hitting another lawyer with his car would be a great advert for not using your phone while driving and Nick helping the guy with learning difficulties was interesting
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-6-2014 12:50     Subject: 1x08 Heart

Not wanting to adopt the 12-year-old girl who needs a heart transplant was sad as without the adoption she wouldn't get on the transplant list but the sex talk was amusing and her out look on life and death was impressive for her age but Nick going to all that trouble and her still dying was tragic
Author: bala    Time: 1-6-2014 12:56     Subject: Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

I remember this episode it was rather sad episode but at least they tried to make it a happy ending and this show some realistic situation that have happens in real life . Great acting on little girl parts
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-6-2014 13:01     Subject: Reply 57#57 bala's post

The girl was played brilliantly
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-6-2014 13:40     Subject: 1x09 The Funnies

Barbara's teenage son getting caught with drugs in her car was interesting as the dealer was his father and James having to deal with the awkward tenant was frustrating
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-6-2014 14:47     Subject: 1x10 Loyalites

Being sued for defending his restaurant against the vandal's attack was crazy as he was obviously going to vandalise the place and the fact he liked the owners daughter was a strange way to get her attention
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-6-2014 15:36     Subject: 1x11 Home

Going back to Hunter's case from the pilot episode was surprising and Nick's affair was going to get awkward if he moved firms but her storming off was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-6-2014 16:07     Subject: 1x12 Causality

Both sides getting fired from the father and son case was understandable but Nick's father was right to think there was something wrong with his behaviour
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-12-2014 12:11     Subject: 1x13 Privilege

You just knew Nick catching Wendy cutting herself was bound to lead to a case but the way she talked about her father buying her gifts you knew he was up to no good
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-12-2014 12:42     Subject: 1x14 Family

Jeremy stealing from the office while his mother was seeing Nick and his father but the way he talked to her was disrespectful and the fact his mother has cancer was going to make things awkward
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-12-2014 14:02     Subject: 1x15 In Loco Parentis

Lulu hitting back after the mother with a history of drug problems hit her was surprising and the social worker saying the baby was safe to go back knowing there was a rat inside was crazy, Nick giving her money to buy food was a bad idea as you just knew she would by drugs and the baby dying was tragic
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-12-2014 14:39     Subject: 1x16 Solidarity

Lulu and Brian didn't look like a good match Nick and the flowers was amusing, James representing his nephew was interesting but becoming his guardian was a surprise
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-12-2014 15:10     Subject: 1x17 The Divide

Wanting to split up Matthew and Justin because Justin has brain damage was tragic and Jake getting caught doing insider trading trying to help his family was bad luck
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-12-2014 15:40     Subject: 1x18 Mothers of the Disappeared

What a dilemma for the woman asking Nick to have her missing daughter declared dead so she can save her family home in-case she returns but the so called daughter turning up just as she was about to be declared dead was too much of a coincidence, the Judge's dog finding Nick after he collapsed was interesting and Alvin getting reckless with Laurie was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-12-2014 16:16     Subject: 1x19 Lawyers, Guns and Money

Who would of thought Nick having to help his parole officer when he threatened to reveal details of his bad behaviour would be so dangerous and Brian getting arrested was bound to annoy Nick

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-13-2014 06:07 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-12-2014 22:36     Subject: 1x20 Shelter

What a sad situation with the two homeless teenagers resorting to kidnapping their son in the hope of staying together
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-13-2014 01:56     Subject: 1x21 Chinese Wall

The bruises on Lulu's grandmother's arm was disturbing and the fact her room-mate confirmed it you would think was great but having Alzheimer's was bound to make it more difficult
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-13-2014 02:28     Subject: 1x22 The Beginning

You can understand why Nick wanted to re-evaluating his future after Nathan took over his fathers firm and Nick being asked to be Hunter second guardian was a surprise but after his father tried to commit suicide it made sense, Mandy dying at Nicks place after what happened with his parole officer was bad
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-9-2014 12:56     Subject: 2x01 Testimony

The victims 11-year-old daughter Shannon scrounging $20 from Burton after getting a ride home was amusing but the victims mother confirming Shannon's story after changing what she said to Burton at the dinner while in court was lucky
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-9-2014 13:40     Subject: 2x02 Monster

Having to try and defend the 13-year-old boy who was being charged with the rape and murder of his foster mother was disturbing because if a teenager can do that he should be tried as an adult and I thought Nick sleeping with Lulu's friend Kim would cause trouble
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-9-2014 14:12     Subject: 2x03 The Dead

Farrah Fawcett as Mary was surprising as I haven't seen much of her since she played Jill Munroe in Charlie's Angels and I can't believe I didn't recognise her in  2x01, Shannon saying Burton is to old to have sex with Mary was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-9-2014 14:43     Subject: 2x04 The Next Life

James helping Drea who's husband died in the hospital was nice as he was also dealing with his grandmother who died in the same hospital
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-9-2014 15:22     Subject: 2x05 Assuming the Position

I'm not surprised Alvin's position at the clinic was in jeopardy after getting arrested in the massage pallor sting operation and Jake getting ruffed up trying to help Barbara was surprising and the mother complaining about giving up her parental rights after feeding her son lead to get a bigger claim was sickening
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-9-2014 15:56     Subject: 2x06 The Living

The cancer boy flirting with Lulu was amusing and his old social worker running when they asked her about his sister was bizarre but I'm glad the sister changed her mind about helping her brother
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-3-2015 08:13     Subject: 2x07 The Innocent

The guys response to being called sir was amusing and you can understand why Lulu asked him to come back tomorrow but helping the junky father get compensation was disturbing until he died
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-3-2015 08:48     Subject: 2x08 The Neighborhood

It's sad to the foster father used his sexual toys to punish the girls but you can understand why the police thought the worst when one of the girls turned up dead and Nick's autistic client's dog being responsible for the girls death was tragic
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-3-2015 09:14     Subject: 2x09 The Dark

Nick's father going to stay with him after complications during eye surgery was understandable but you just knew there would tension and Levi refusing to identify his attacker was bound to make the case harder but getting killed in the detention centre was tragic
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-3-2015 09:41     Subject: 2x10 Sacrifice

Betsy finding out she also carries the Huntingdon's gene after what looked like her father had killed her mother because of the illness was a triple tragedy as she decided to give up her daughter
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-17-2016 09:57     Subject: 2x11 No Good Deed

The Acquired Brain Injury client was tough with him throwing a glass that hit his nine year old daughter and the high school kid seemed to have the gift of the gab but Nick offering him a temporary job was nice but  the brain injury client shooting the kid was tragic
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-17-2016 10:26     Subject: 2x12 You Belong to Me

Why on earth the mother would lie to her son about his father beating him and Lulu receiving silent phone calls was worrying but break-in to return her stolen stuff was surprising
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-17-2016 11:01     Subject: 2x13 Ambition

Nick's new client actually being Lulu's mother was amusing but you can't blame her for trying to entice Lulu away from her non-profit work and begin working with her and Lulu's case taking a sudden turn after finding out about her grandson was diabolical
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-17-2016 12:00     Subject: 2x14 Understand Your Man

Jake spending the night with woman who recently got custody of her son was a surprise but only getting her son back because she kicked her drug habit was disappointing as she is still using, Nick representing a transvestite man was interesting as he thought Nick couldn't tell
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-17-2016 13:14     Subject: 2x15 Where You Are

The young boy who has been missing a lot of school was a perfect test subject for the tracker but using it to find the kids body was tragic and the guy behind the tracker being a drug user was bad for business
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-17-2016 14:24     Subject: 2x16 The Weight

Burton's medical scare turning out to be wind was amusing and Nick taking over the case for Lulu with the terminally ill child was tragic but it's not looking good for Lulu after that crash
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-17-2016 15:24     Subject: 2x17 The Intersection

Showing the accident from the other side was different but how did that kid survive the crash without a scratch considering he wasn't strapped in and the look on the kids face was disturbing, the fact he was autistic his mother should of strapped him in so he couldn't distract her
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-18-2016 00:20     Subject: 2x18 My Aim Is True

The new probationary official question Nick's hours seemed petty but the timing didn't help and Lulu's recovery seems to be going well but I guess she doesn't remember what they were talking about before the crash
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-18-2016 00:50     Subject: 2x19 Back in the Ring

Lulu's mother being asked to testify before a grand jury was surprising and Lulu going back to worked was rather quick but Nick offering to take Lulu car shopping was understandable, the boxer seeking assistance with his custody issues seemed a waste of time as it looks like his boxing is more important
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-18-2016 01:35     Subject: 2x20 What It Means to You

Lulu representing a church while Nick is representing the opposite side is going to make things awkward considering their situation and the girl stealing Burton's credit card was surprising but finding her grandmother was tragic, the police officer vs the drug dealer was interesting especially with the drug dealer being in a wheelchair after being shot but the officer making a move on Clare was disturbing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-18-2016 02:03     Subject: 2x21 Burton & Ernie

Alvin catching Lulu and Nick making out in the office was amusing but spreading it around the office was priceless and Shannon thinking Jeremy's suicide attempt was funny was disturbing but him trying to have sex with her was sickening
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-18-2016 02:27     Subject: 2x22 Sensitive Jackals

Taliek's temper was bound to make him getting visitation rights a lot harder but Nick and his father squaring off in a mock trial was going to be awkward and Jake's relationship with Clay was bound to be strained with his head up his own ass but teaching him a lesson was karma
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-18-2016 02:58     Subject: 2x23 All the Rage

Nick getting a court-ordered for anger counselling was understandable but his behaviour was out of character and James being responsible for Taliek's injury was going to be tough, Shannon's father shows up to seek custody was bound to happen at some point but what they did was sickening, what an end to the season with James getting shot and Nick and his dad in a fight over a parking space
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-10-2016 08:41     Subject: 3x01 Carnival

Nick seeing Taliek running down the road was lucky but I doubt he expected to find James dead and Burton following up on the guy they beat up was asking for trouble, Nick representing the young boy from the carnival was a little sad as his mother left without him
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-10-2016 09:36     Subject: 3x02 Big Coal

Nick putting the residents of a small town in jeopardy just to land a new client was disturbing as the sick girl was sick from the mine
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-10-2016 10:20     Subject: 3x03 The Line

Alvin trying to force Lulu to reconsider her move was cruel and so much for the girl being a dishwasher
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-10-2016 11:31     Subject: 3x04 The Father-Daughter Dance

The couple who wanted to sue their fertility clinic when their baby was born African-American was bizarre as the wife must of known the truth would come out but him killing her was a surprise, If the blind girl loosing her mother wasn't bad enough but then to be put in a psychiatric hospital before her father disappointed her was unbelievable, Burton being late for the dance was disappointing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-10-2016 12:00     Subject: 3x05 Shame

The bank asking Burton to pay off the company loan was surprising as it was for $1,000,000 and Nick trying to get his delinquent clients to pay up was understandable, Lulu's father making a nuisance of himself was interesting with him wanting money before being rushed to hospital

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0