Board logo

Subject: Wolfblood (CBBC) General Discussion [Print This Page]

Author: bala    Time: 7-23-2013 09:25     Subject: Wolfblood (CBBC) General Discussion

premiered on the CBBC Channel from 10 September 2012.

Wolfblood is a children's fantasy drama, created by English writer Debbie Moon for CBBC. Set in Northumbria, it follows two teenagers who are Wolfbloods, humans able to transform into werewolves (wolfbloods) at the full moon and at times when they're stressed. Wolfbloods are a mysterious race who have lived among us for centuries. Blessed with extraordinary speed, agility, and senses even when in human form, they find their abilities very useful in negotiating the turmoil of teenage life. But this is a secret that must be kept even from their closest friends, or they and all Wolfbloods could be in deadly danger from humans.

At the start of the story Maddy is too young to transform, but is starting to develop wolf senses, and knows that she will start soon. The Smiths are said to be one of the oldest families in the area, having lived in the same cottage for centuries. When new boy Rhydian arrives at the local school Maddy recognizes him as a Wolfblood almost immediately, telling him "You smell like my parents". Rhydian had been raised unhappily in orphanages and foster homes, and had only recently started to change into a wolf. However he had not spoken to another Wolfblood before he met the Smiths, and did not understand what was happening to him. The Smith family claimed him as a distant cousin, and helped him settle in and learn about being a Wolfblood.

Show Site
Author: bala    Time: 7-23-2013 09:26     Subject: Wolfblood | Originaltrailer

Author: bala    Time: 7-23-2013 10:53     Subject: 1x01 Lone Wolf

Maddy is one hell of young girl head strong fearless having to deal with her parents as wolves was challenging but when she meet  Rhydian she hates him and want him to leave but when she finds out he's a orphans she changes her mind. That chases was rather amusing

The one thing i found interesting was how adapted it to suggest they are born not bitten meaning when they hit pubity they become werewolves.

[ Last edited by bala at 7-24-2013 15:00 ]
Author: bala    Time: 7-23-2013 11:26     Subject: Mysterious Developments

Shannon taking  a photo of wild one came as shock to maddy when her parent told her not all of them actually follow they rules some choose to be wild. They were very lucky both Maddy and Rhydian were there to protect them.
Author: bala    Time: 7-24-2013 06:26     Subject: Family Ties

Well i thought it was obvious who trash the presentation but Rhydian being the prime suspect was predictable. Maddy really seem to help him control himself when questioned. Tom and Maddy friendship was really put to the test.
Author: bala    Time: 7-24-2013 06:57     Subject: Cry Wolf

What rotten timing having a week of exams while you are in the middle of transforming for first time as a wolf. The fact her friend think she's selfish when she's going through such a difficult time is sad. So we learn that fire is something they are afraid off. Shannon seeing Maddie eye transform gave away her secret but prove it shouldn't be a bit challenging. i can see that she will find out within the next few episodes.
Author: bala    Time: 7-24-2013 07:29     Subject: Occam's Razor

Being trapped in school field trip was bad timing as the full moon was coming up both Maddy and Rhydian have to find a safe space to transform was tricky and on top of that Shannon has her suspicion which are likely to confirmed but them thinking they are dating was interesting because it's clear he will become a love interest for Maddie later in the season . I love how simple the storyline are in kids show .
Author: bala    Time: 7-24-2013 08:24     Subject: Maddie cool

Well Maddie new makeover was interesting and the fact that Tom fancy her with new look is amazing. Personally i think she look better without.  i am glad Maddie finally realised who her real friends are
Author: bala    Time: 7-24-2013 08:57     Subject: Dark Moon

Well dark moon making both them (Maddie and Rhydian) human but not knowing that blood test wouldn't revealed their identity . Also i really feel sorry for Shannon boy she's very persistent and no matter how hard she tries she still can't find evidence about  them being wolf blood is rather frustrating
Author: bala    Time: 7-24-2013 09:30     Subject: Wolfsbane

Well Maddie getting first reaction to wolfsbane and having to hide it was tricky but i can't believe even after all of that Shannon still can't find evidence this is just getting ridiculous .
Author: bala    Time: 7-25-2013 05:20     Subject: A Quiet Night In

So much for a quiet night in you just knew as soon as they found those designer cloths they would sell it but they were lucky they managed to convince the cops he had a mental condition .

What an abrupt ending with skipping what happens in the woods jumping straight to morning after.
Author: bala    Time: 7-25-2013 06:02     Subject: The.Call.of.the.Wild

So Rhydian meets his mother and she teaches him some new trick but it was such a tough choice choose between his life and going with his mother i had feeling after football match he would stick around.
Author: bala    Time: 7-25-2013 06:31     Subject: Eolas

Well Maddie get addicted to Eolas was no surprise but running away from her house landing in the city was amusing. I got feel sorry for Maddie's dad being in house with two females is a headache. . We really saw what his house life is like with them.
Author: bala    Time: 7-25-2013 07:06     Subject: Caged

Well Shanon finally find out she been tracking wolves and it's good thing she manages let the wolves gone not realise it was Maddie and  Rhydian .
Author: bala    Time: 7-25-2013 07:38     Subject: Irresistible

This would been a great series finale with a happy ending it will be interesting to see where they will go in the second season.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-17-2013 05:34     Subject: 1x01 LoneWolf

The scavenging wolfs being Maddy's parents was an interesting start and Rhydian smelling like her parents was an amusing comment but ruining the badger club was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-17-2013 05:53     Subject: 1x02 Mysterious Developments

You have to feel sorry for Shannon loosing the memory card but post a photo of the missing memory card was amusing and it's a good job the ran while her parents drove to save Shannon
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-17-2013 06:12     Subject: 1x03 Family Ties

Finding out it was Jimi who was responsible for trashing the exhibition was great and all thanks to Rhydian
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-17-2013 06:31     Subject: 1x04 Cry Wolf

Maddy approaching her first change just as her exams are about to start was bad timing and breaking her calming medicine was just rotten luck but Rhydian saving her ass by pulling the fire alarm was great
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-17-2013 06:51     Subject: 1x05 Occam's Razor

As soon as Rhydian suggested they stay and change on the island you just knew they would be trapped over night and Shannon's not going to let it drop until she finds out the truth
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-17-2013 07:12     Subject: 1x06 Maddy Cool!

Maddy getting carried away in assembly watching the street dance club was another close call as Shannon once again spotted the yellow eyes and what was she thinking by insulting the teacher after her makeover
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-17-2013 07:30     Subject: 1x07 Dark Moon

Shannon getting the idea to analyse Maddy’s blood to find out the truth about her was bound to happen sooner or later but dropping the plastic tubes was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-17-2013 07:49     Subject: 1x08 Wolfsbane

Maddy reaction the the smell of the meat cooking was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-17-2013 08:10     Subject: 1x09 A Quiet Night In

Discovering the sports gear hidden in the woods was bound to have repercussions but Rhydian selling them in school was a crazy idea but escaping the police in the woods only to be caught red handed in the cafe was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-17-2013 08:29     Subject: 1x10 The Call Of The Wild

The homeless woman turning out to be Rhydian's biological mother was interesting as she can show him some new abilities but saving the penalty in the game was great
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-17-2013 09:12     Subject: 1x11 Eolas

Rhydian using his Eolas powers in school to show off to his mates was risky and after Maddy passed out you can understand why her parents were worried but scarring the bullies off by growling was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-17-2013 09:29     Subject: 1x12 Caged

Of all the nights for Maddy to trick her parents and lock them in while Shannon was on another hunt with the film crew but at leased she did the right thing in the end
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-17-2013 10:19     Subject: 1x13 Irresistible

Rhydian finding out he has a brother Bryn was a surprise but after all that time Shannon sees the truth but knows if she reveals it she will ruin her life so doing the right thing was a nice way to end the season
Author: bala    Time: 8-17-2013 12:22

Well you seem to have enjoyed the season i was surprised at how good the actress that played Maddie was. She was rather good better than i actually expected. looking forward second season but not sure whether they can go.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-9-2013 13:13     Subject: 2x01 Leader of the Pack

Rhydian leading the alpha pack to Stoneybridge and leaving Maddy and her family in danger was unfortunate and Shannon keeping quiet about the camera is bound to backfire sooner or later
Author: bala    Time: 9-10-2013 03:23     Subject: Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Well Rhydian new look does look like he had been homeless but Maddie trying to help was predictable but she really stand up alpha was great but what a way to use modern technology to scare them
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-11-2013 05:07     Subject: 2x02 The Girl From Nowhere

I thought Jana was going to put them all in danger as she couldn't control the wolf and Rhydian allowing her to stay at school before being able to control herself was stupid but the food fight was amusing
Author: bala    Time: 9-11-2013 05:48     Subject: Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Jana being new addition to show should be interesting but they keep pick up strays every season ?. She certainly in love with Rydian so Maddie better watch out.
Author: bala    Time: 9-17-2013 04:07     Subject: 2x03 Grave Consequences

Well finding a skeleton of a wolfblood who was Maddie's ancestor was interesting but trying to prevent the scientist from finding out was challenging but Shannon swapping the blood sample was predictable.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-17-2013 08:12     Subject: Reply 34#34 bala's post

I'm disappointed Maddy was the one who lost it after locking Jana in the shed because she didn't trust her not to loose her temper but Shannon saving the day and allowing her to join in the ceremony was nice
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-18-2013 02:25     Subject: 2x04 Total Eclipse of the Moon

Shannon revealing her hidden talent of being able to sing was a surprise but not being able to sing in public was amusing and Jana's position was bound to have consequences
Author: bala    Time: 9-18-2013 03:48     Subject: Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Well it was like a drug but as always Maddie made Shannon face her fears
Author: bala    Time: 9-24-2013 04:30     Subject: 2x05 Ancient Grudge

Well i had feeling there more to Jana appearance and we find out her dad sent her in as plant to get Rydian back in pac but i wasn't surprised it backfired on them but Jana picking their side over her father meant she can't go back but than maddie getting a surprise at end was great
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-24-2013 09:38     Subject: Reply 38#38 bala's post

So finding out Jana was sent in by Alric to get Rhydian to return wasn't a surprise but standing up for her friends made a nice change and all because he lied to her
Author: bala    Time: 9-24-2013 10:19     Subject: The Mottled Poppy

Well who would of thought a poppy would reveal the wolfblood secret but that hunted house certainly gave clue there were hunter it's a good thing they were out of practice. Jana telling Rydian that she was send in to get him back was right thing to do and no wonder Maddie slightly jealous.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-24-2013 12:18     Subject: 2x06 The Mottled Poppy

The poppy changing colour and revealing their secret could of been dangerous but Shannon coming to the rescue again was great
Author: bala    Time: 9-30-2013 11:08     Subject: 2x07 Top Dog

Well Maddie and Yana going at it for school election wouldn't of ended well but with Maddie angry at Shannon she decided tell Yana that she has footage but Jimmy locking both of them in a storage room was dangerous. .
Author: bala    Time: 10-2-2013 11:05     Subject: 2x08 Desperate Measures

Yana trying to find Shannon laptop created one hell of a mess but finding out who really took the laptop was a surprise
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-2-2013 14:44     Subject: Reply 42#42 bala's post

That was a close call for Shannon when Jana wolfed out but making a joke about it afterwards was amusing and I bet their glad they dropped out of the student elections
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-2-2013 15:01     Subject: Reply 43#43 bala's post

Jana was right to want to find Shannon's computer to delete the evidence as they were only seconds away from being discovered when the laptop was stolen
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-8-2013 11:43     Subject: 2x09 Dances With Wolfbloods

What a shame for Shannon just as thing were getting back to normal that the mean girl had to spread lies about her date but being able to get their own back thanks the the DJ was great
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-8-2013 12:58     Subject: 2x10 Fall of the Wild

Liam suspecting Maddy is a werewolf after finding the old werewolf lair should make thing interesting
Author: bala    Time: 10-9-2013 09:19     Subject: Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Well i have to say Shannon always seem to get screwed most of the time in this series i almost feel sorry for her
Author: bala    Time: 10-9-2013 09:20     Subject: Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

She really didn't do any favour when she told him what i was werewolf.
Author: bala    Time: 10-15-2013 06:06     Subject: 2x11 Best Of Both Worlds

Well Yana becoming the new leader of pack as result of her dad going crazy was interesting situation but trying to make Rydian mother comes to parents evening was a crazy plan and i expected some trouble but instead they managed to survive . It's funny how Yana got best parents evening report considering she was new. I was really surprised how quickly Rydian lost control in the classroom
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-15-2013 08:27     Subject: Reply 50#50 bala's post

Jana becoming leader of the pack because her father had been exiled was a bizarre choice considering her age and I cant believe they even thought of taking Ceri into the school for parents evening but with only a small incident that nobody noticed she did well
Author: bala    Time: 10-15-2013 08:36     Subject: 2x12 Going Underground

Well what an intense episode with Aurick going after both Maddie and Rydian but Rydian going after him after the incident was a surprise. Liam back after his accident from couple of episode back and  hasn't given up on his quest to find them but i really thought they all get trapped in that mine but getting video evidence will make season finale more interesting.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-15-2013 12:27     Subject: Reply 52#52 bala's post

You just knew Alric would be out for revenge but using the electricity pillions as a distraction was clever and what a moron Liam was by heading back into the tunnels
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-22-2013 02:28     Subject: 2x13 The Discovery

Taking wolf's into school was a great was to distract them from being werewolves but the DNA is a different matter
Author: bala    Time: 10-22-2013 04:42     Subject: Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Yes but i am not sure if this season finale or series finale because i don't see a way they could come back with DNA evidence.

This is one of those show that really surprised me considered it made for kids it well directed and acted by the actors.
Author: bala    Time: 9-14-2014 06:15     Subject: CBBC: Wolfblood Season 3

Season 3 Trailer
Sneak peek
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-15-2014 11:55     Subject: 3x01 Ulterior Motives

Tom and Shannon getting over keen after Rhydian sniffed out a new wolf was a little awkward but her coming through to help Rhydian was great as it looks like Maddy can come back
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-15-2014 11:56

CBBC: Wolfblood Season 3 Episode 2 Sneak Peek
Author: bala    Time: 9-15-2014 22:54     Subject: Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

I am not sure if she will be back

As for the episode look like new characters coming and it's great to see a wider casting on the show
Author: bala    Time: 9-16-2014 08:33     Subject: 3x02 Alpha Material

Great to see  Yana back but her being wounded and using vet to help was smart thinking.

Ridian chasing Maddie to Canada was ridclous idea so glad he got distracted
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-17-2014 10:23     Subject: Reply 60#60 bala's post

Rhydian deciding to go to Canada and try and track Maddy down himself was a little impulsive but stopping to help Jana was predictable and convincing the vet to operate rather that put her down was impressive
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-19-2014 01:20

CBBC: Wolfblood Season 3 Episode 3 Sneak Peek
Author: bala    Time: 9-23-2014 09:02     Subject: 3x03 With Friends Like this

Poor Shannon pretending she and Tom are a couple to protect Ridan was good display of friendship but trying keep the secret was tricky and fake break up was amusing
Author: bala    Time: 9-23-2014 09:46     Subject: 3x04 Wolfblood Is Thicker than Water

Rhydian being reunited with his father was great but what a family reunion it was as he had no idea who he was but knowing he had a job with a company suggest there more to this company than meets the eye .

Look like Yalna is going female lead this season since she seems to be sticking now that the headmaster knows she is there. Those girls were annoying telling them Yalna was back .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-24-2014 12:07     Subject: Reply 63#63 bala's post

Shannon pretending to be going out Tom to give him an alibi was nice and at the cost of her own relationship was sad but the break up was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-24-2014 12:38     Subject: Reply 64#64 bala's post

Jana being able talk Rhydian's mother down after his father turned up was great but Rhydian having to talk them both down was amusing
Author: bala    Time: 9-24-2014 12:44     Subject: Reply 66#66 codebreaker's post

I liked the fact that they actually given background to characters Rhydian' dad because before this episode we had no clue about him it was amusing to see Rhydian's mother get angry since she always been the calm one .
Author: bala    Time: 9-30-2014 07:56     Subject: 3: 5. The Dark Ages

Tom new girlfriend Kay was a surprise i didn't see coming . Finding those relic was nice but Jana loosing her pac was sad.
Author: bala    Time: 9-30-2014 08:33     Subject: 3: 6. Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?

Jana going crazy and take out everyone that annoys her was highly amusing but i knew Tom relationship with Kay wasn't going last because wolf-blood secret . Sweet ending with tom,Shannon and Jana sleeping on next to each other.
Author: bala    Time: 10-6-2014 11:49     Subject: 3: 7. Wolves Among Us

Shannon going to lab and giving them wolf-blood DNA is going backfire because i don't trust that head of department guy willing pay for her university sounds like a pay-off
Author: bala    Time: 10-7-2014 09:12     Subject: 3x08 The Dark of Runes

Rhydian and jana being unconsciousness after meteor showers was close call and finding a solution was time pressured because an ambulance was called but find the frequency was good.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-10-2014 04:08

CBBC: Wolfblood Season 3 Episode 9 Sneak Peek
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-10-2014 04:29     Subject: 3x05 The Dark Ages

Wolfblood relics being discovered was interesting and Jana becoming the pack leader was bound to happen but the timing sucked
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-10-2014 04:30

CBBC: Wolfblood - Season 3 Bloopers
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-10-2014 09:24     Subject: 3x06 Who’s Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?

Jana smashing the painting over Jimmy's head was amusing but the fact the girls got detention and he didn't was frustrating and what Tom did to keep Jana's secret was nice
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-10-2014 09:42     Subject: 3x07 Wolves Among Us

Shannon attempting to follow her dream by finding a cure you just knew wasn't going to go down well when they find out and that was a close call for Ollie
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-10-2014 10:00     Subject: 3x08 Dark of the Rune

Who would of thought the comet would cause Rhydian and Jana to collapse but Shannon trying to find a cure turned out to be a good thing as the managed to get them back just in time
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-13-2014 13:02

CBBC: Wolfblood Season 3 Episode 10 Sneak Peek
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-13-2014 13:29     Subject: 3x09 The Cure

I thought Jana, Tom and Shannon going to Segolia lab was taking a risk but it's a good job Tom seen what happened and trust him to get infected with the Wolfblood powers
Author: bala    Time: 10-14-2014 07:28     Subject: Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

I had a feeling something would happen to Tom but i don't think it will last more than couple of hours but the way Tom has been treated you can understand why he acting the way he is since he has powers.
Author: bala    Time: 10-14-2014 08:35     Subject: 3x10 The Cult of Tom

Tom really getting addicted to that drug but of course side effects would set in .

What Shannon told Tom when he was unconscious was really sweet.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-20-2014 00:53

CBBC: Wolfblood Series 3 Episode 11 Sneak Peak
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-20-2014 03:43     Subject: Reply 81#81 bala's post

Tom's side affects were making him obnoxious but the dancing was funny until he dropped her
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-22-2014 12:58

CBBC Wolfblood - Cherry's Halloween Makeup Tutorial
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-22-2014 12:58     Subject: 3x11 The Suspicions of Mr Jeffries

Jeffries asking all the kids about Tom was interesting especially after asking about his eyes as it's obvious he thinks he's a werewolf but what a bad time for him to decide to follow Tom and his friends as he got a lot more then he bargained for
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-22-2014 12:59

CBBC: Wolfblood Season 3 Episode 12 Sneak Peek
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-22-2014 13:24     Subject: 3x12 Cerberus

No wonder Jeffries pretended not to remember as he was first frightened off by Sweeney but standing up to her was impressive and I had a feeling that chicken was drugged
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-22-2014 13:26

CBBC: Wolfblood - Jana Bites 7 - Tradition
CBBC: Wolfblood Season 3 Episode 13 - What happened to Meinir?
Author: bala    Time: 10-26-2014 04:57     Subject: Reply 85#85 codebreaker's post

At least he knows and it should be interesting to see how he deals with this Revelation
Author: bala    Time: 10-26-2014 04:58     Subject: Reply 87#87 codebreaker's post

The way they keep switching out bad guys keep me interested in this series because just when you think you figured out where this show is going they twist into another storyline .
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 10-26-2014 12:35

Do y'all think I should watch or is it not worth it??
Author: bala    Time: 10-26-2014 12:37     Subject: Reply 91#91 arksongbird80's post

It's teen show and i like writing on the show but i am not sure whether you will like it
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 10-26-2014 12:48     Subject: Reply 92#92 bala's post

That's honest.  Thanks.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-27-2014 14:13     Subject: 3x13 Moonrise

Bryn being blamed for the theft rather than the boy was a sneaky way to get rid of him for undermining her leadership and what a cliffhanger with Jana getting shot trying to save them
Author: bala    Time: 10-31-2014 09:45     Subject: Reply 94#94 codebreaker's post

They wasn't a cliffhanger the episode ended with them all being saved and all of them going separate ways with Rydian being reunited with maddie in Alaska
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-2-2014 04:43     Subject: Reply 95#95 bala's post

I just watched the episode again from another source and it was a totally different episode as Jana didn't even get shot but the wolves chasing him up the tree was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-2-2014 04:44

CBBC: Wolfblood - Season 3 Behind the Scenes
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-2-2014 04:47     Subject: 3x14 Jana Bites

This was the episode Jana got shot trying to save them
Author: bala    Time: 11-2-2014 05:27     Subject: Reply 96#96 codebreaker's post

Ok i was wondering what happened because i thought episode 13 was finale
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-2-2014 05:36     Subject: Special Behind the Scenes

Nice extra with all the cast interviews but the puppets was amusing but Shannon getting escorted off the set was great and watching how they created Jana changing in the kitchen was awesome, the out takes were priceless

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0