Board logo

Subject: Wentworth (SoHo) General Discussion (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-1-2013 01:53     Subject: Wentworth (SoHo) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Wentworth Premiered on SoHo on May 01, 2013

Fans of the iconic Prisoner series which pushed boundaries over three decades ago and still today boasts a loyal following worldwide, will remember Bea Smith as gutsy and fearless, ruling Wentworth Correctional Centre with an iron fist.

But who was Bea Smith before prison? How did a wife and mother from the suburbs become a top dog without rival?

Wentworth is a dynamic, often confronting, drama series that begins with Bea’s early days in prison. Set in the present day, it is a modern adaptation of Prisoner contemporising legendary characters and their stories for today’s audience. This ten-part series takes the viewer inside to an uncompromising environment exploring the politics of women in a world without men, and how such a threatening experience both challenges and often changes those confined and working behind the razor wire.

The audience will be introduced to Bea all over again and meet her allies and enemies in the form of inmates: Doreen Anderson, Liz Birdsworth and Franky Doyle, and there are new faces such as Jacs Holt, the ruthless matriarch of a crime family who now reigns over Wentworth.

Favourite officers will also return. Meg Jackson carries a shameful secret; Vera Bennett, the well-meaning officer who discovers everyone has a price; Erica Davidson, the crusading lawyer; Matthew Fletcher who believes in retribution rather than rehabilitation and Meg’s husband Will Jackson. whose past still haunts him.

Each episode explores an individual character’s backstory providing an insight to what makes them tick and the circumstances that led them to Wentworth. In doing so we discover the difference between an inmate and an officer is sometimes simply geography, because they’re all prisoners in surprisingly different ways.

Like the original Prisoner, Wentworth is, at its heart, a series about survival, a character drama featuring women living in a pressure cooker environment. Despite the rivalries and power struggles, this family of misfits and rebels are forced to forge unlikely friendships and allegiances if they want to survive their time inside.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Wentworth Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-29-2013 19:14 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-1-2013 01:54

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-4-2013 00:35 ]
Author: bala    Time: 5-1-2013 02:06     Subject: Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

A lot of familiar faces on this show

you really love dragging me down the rabbit hole when it comes aussie show .

not that i am complaining
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-1-2013 02:08     Subject: Reply 3#3 bala's post

Believe it or not but I remember the original Cell Block H
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-1-2013 10:48     Subject: 1x01 No Place Like Home

What a way to start with the other prisoner bargaining for a packet of fags and I suppose I shouldn't of been surprised what the girls do in their cells but how timed Bea Smith was when she first arrived was interesting as from the original she ruled the place, Franky getting Bea smuggling drugs in was interesting as she had no idea who she was meeting and then getting caught was sad, over all not a bad start with them now thinking she killed a guard
Author: bala    Time: 5-1-2013 12:02     Subject: Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well it certainly was brutal but we don't know who killed the guard but i think i suspect it was old prisoner . She really look like tough women but it will interesting see what how bea turns out because she was timid when she came in but flashback as why she tried to kill husband were reasonable consider he's alive i am a bit confused why she's in prison consider her husband didn't tell cops she tried to kill him?.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-1-2013 12:10     Subject: Reply 6#6 bala's post

As it was a flashback I'm assuming there is more to come that will explain why she's inside unless it's attempted murder but the way he kicked her I wouldn't blame her for trying to kill him
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-9-2013 01:14     Subject: 1x02 Fly Me Away

Will putting the squeeze on the girls to find out the truth about who killed Meg was understandable but blackmailing Doreen into helping him was cruel
Author: bala    Time: 5-9-2013 08:11     Subject: Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Well i don't think new boss is up to the job seriously
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-9-2013 08:30     Subject: Reply 9#9 bala's post

Erica leaking the story to the papers was a sneaky way to get Vera's temporary job but I hope Vera gets her nickname and we find out why like she had in the original show
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-12-2013 10:33     Subject: Reply 9#9 bala's post

I just watched the first episode of Prisoner Cell Block H and Vera was given her nickname from the start but I don't know why and Franky is a bit of a psych trashing the place when she can't have her own way but Bea is Queen Bea right from the outset
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-15-2013 11:11     Subject: Reply 9#9 bala's post

I just goggled the new Governor Erica Davidson from the original show and she was in over 400 episodes
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-15-2013 11:30     Subject: 1x03 The Girl Who Waited

Poor Debbie having to have a strip search because of the drug dog and all because one of her friends smoked a joint and to make things worse Bea having to hurt Franky so to protect her daughter
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-23-2013 10:26     Subject: 1x04 The Things We Do

What a sick woman getting the child to swallow drugs to smuggle into prison
Author: bala    Time: 5-24-2013 07:01     Subject: Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Yes it was awful but no wonder she was put in protected custody afterwards but Bea getting asked to do her hair was relief but i don't know how she can keep it up.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-29-2013 11:27     Subject: 1x05 The Velvet Curtain

Erica was lucky she wasn't caught playing with herself while watching Franky making out
Author: bala    Time: 5-29-2013 11:43     Subject: Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

This was most sexually explicit episode of the season
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-5-2013 10:00     Subject: 1x06 Captive

You can understand why Bea attacked her husband when he threatened to hurt Debbie and as it's follows the original show but you have to feel sorry for Vera with her domineering mother
Author: bala    Time: 6-5-2013 11:27     Subject: Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Yes but at least we know Adam wasn't real but at least he got her man .
Author: bala    Time: 6-13-2013 02:21     Subject: Wentworth.S01E07.Something.Dies

Well Bea getting a beating to protect Frankie was great but i love that Frankie got payback to what happend to Bea. Debbie boyfriend being Jackie son should make thing more challenging.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-13-2013 03:25     Subject: Reply 20#20 bala's post

I've watched the first 50 episodes of Prisoner: Cell Block H and as this is begins with Bea’s early days in prison most of the characters are the same but the biggest change has got to be Meg's death as it was her husband who was killed in the original
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-13-2013 03:43     Subject: 1x07 Something Dies

Jacs brutal attack on Bea was diabolical but the way Franky got payback was awesome and using Debbie's visit as leverage to get Bea to talk was cruel
Author: bala    Time: 6-13-2013 03:50     Subject: Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

But she had to keep her mouth shut but looking preview Frankie and Bea teaming up should be great.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-19-2013 15:10     Subject: 1x08 Mind Games

When Bea finds out Jacs's son has got Debbie hooked on heroin I think she will kill her and that's probable how she becomes top dog and as Debbie died in the original it looks like it's following the same storyline
Author: bala    Time: 6-20-2013 06:31     Subject: Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Well it's sad to see Debbie OD but she should of known better than to try drugs. Jac's suffering from lack of respect after what Frankie did to her was bad enough but finding out your husband is leaving you was just bad timing.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-26-2013 11:56     Subject: 1x09 To the Moon

What a double tragedy for Bea being told Debbie is dead and she can't go to her funeral but she played the part brilliantly and I cant believe they changed their minds only to change it back but suicide attempt was a surprise and looks like the season final is going to be great
Author: bala    Time: 6-27-2013 06:45     Subject: Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Well at least she got to pay her respect in prison but knowing when she find out it's jack's kid that responsible should be intresting.
Author: bala    Time: 7-3-2013 11:34     Subject: Checkmate

Well despite everything they tried Bea ended up killing jacks by accident but seriously pull out the pen made look like an accident
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-3-2013 12:58     Subject: 1x10 Checkmate

Bea going to the convener first was a surprise but provoking Jacs in the hope she would make the first move was great and framing Jacs for Meg's death was impressive but her dying was predictable
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-3-2013 16:36

Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-3-2013 16:38

Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-8-2013 11:06

Author: Belfastcitygirl    Time: 9-1-2013 05:24     Subject: Wentworth Amazing!

Just watched all of season 1 of Wentworth was amazing can't wait till season 2! I hate I have to wait till 2014
Am most looking forward to seeing the introduction of Ferguson should be good. Am also looking forward in seeing we're the relationship between Erica & Franky goes.
Author: Belfastcitygirl    Time: 9-2-2013 11:41

Wentworth fans choose your 3 favourite story lines from season 1
Franky & Jac's fight for top dog!

Meg Jackson's murder!

Erica & Franky develop feelings for each other!

Vera & Fletch's relationship!

Debbie's murder!

Bea murder's Jac's!
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-2-2014 10:13

Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-14-2014 04:31

Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-14-2014 04:33     Subject: Season 1 - A Look Back

The cast talking about how their characters have ended up where they are now ready for the start of season 2 was a great way to catch up again

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-14-2014 12:49 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-14-2014 04:34

Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-20-2014 14:39     Subject: 2x01 Born Again

The new governor made one hell of a first day impression and Franky making sure Bea knows who's top dog was cruel as she's obviously still suffering the loss of her daughter but the governor making Bea go cold turkey from her medication is asking for trouble
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-20-2014 14:39

Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-27-2014 12:33     Subject: 2x02 Whatever it Takes

Bea's husband wanting a divorce came as no surprise and Bea making him earn it by getting Jacs son for his part in their daughters death would of been a great way to get justice but he missed his chance and paid the price

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-3-2014 18:03 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-27-2014 12:34

Author: bala    Time: 5-29-2014 06:20     Subject: Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Yes she certainly made a good impression and she's tough but franky thinking she can handle her is bound to get interesting but trying to use Bea to create a rival for franky is bound to get out of hand.
Author: bala    Time: 5-29-2014 06:22     Subject: Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Well he should made sure he was in the building before setting the fire but it was good attempt . Having garden contractor for greenhouse is bound to get interesting consider they are all male
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-3-2014 10:33     Subject: 2x03 Boys in the Yard

As much as that graffiti was amusing somebody should of stopped her because she was that high she wouldn't of realised everyone would suffer and Franky's quality control was a waste of time but glad she washed her hands afterwards, Simone was lucky Bea came to her rescue but another wasted attempt on her daughters killer
Author: bala    Time: 6-4-2014 11:57     Subject: Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Well it was amusing but Simone coming back and finding out Bea was in her place was tricky but Bea using it as an opportunity to get Brandon was ridclous i mean seriously she rushed it she's never going to get that opportunity again.

Franky getting out of control someone is going to take her out if she's not careful.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-4-2014 12:14     Subject: Reply 46#46 bala's post

Bea will be top dog sooner or later, she has already take one out in prison and her failed attempt at Brandon is only going to make her worse
Author: bala    Time: 6-4-2014 12:17     Subject: Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Yes but we have no idea when that will be because that would final episode where she becomes that
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-4-2014 12:28     Subject: Reply 48#48 bala's post

If this follows the original series Bea should kill her husband
Author: bala    Time: 6-12-2014 05:16     Subject: 2x04 The Danger Within

Having a hit put on Bea got her nervous but asking Franky weapon was risky because we found out the gun was rigged to explode on her so she was lucky she didn't get a chance to use it . Of all the people to help her it was transgender was a nice surprise
Author: bala    Time: 6-29-2014 06:04     Subject: 2x05 Twist the Knife

Well Boomer having back trouble and get pranked on from Simone was amusing but making friends with Bea was bad move because Holt want her dead and they just become friends.
Author: bala    Time: 6-29-2014 06:58     Subject: 2x06 The pink dragon

Well she really had no choice but grass when she found out pink dragon was dangerous and Simone cannot kill Bea so she decides to OD. Look like the governor has contacts BUT who would thought she would also be a killer
Author: bala    Time: 7-6-2014 05:33     Subject: 2x07 Metamorphosis"

Vera reaching break point killing her mother was predictable but after that prank in prison she become a different person which i think is great and even when she left she could allowed Simone escape but she didn't was great.
Author: bala    Time: 7-8-2014 09:36     Subject: 2x08 "Sins of the Mother"

Franky getting paranoid after Ferguson tell her she has a rat on her team and she start her witch hunt but is shocked when she finds out who it was and look governor has convince Bea to become new leader and overtaking Franky should be tricky.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-10-2014 10:21     Subject: Reply 50#50 bala's post

2x04 The Danger Within

What a stroke of luck Bea made friends or she might not of know about the hit on her but after that failed attempt to get justice for Debbie I'm not surprised he wants his own payback and the transsexual was a surprise addition and from being warned not to mess with Bea to saving her life was great
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-10-2014 10:51     Subject: Reply 51#51 bala's post

2x05 Twist the Knife

Matthew and Will still having jobs after that fight was lucky and Jenkins' getting herself stuck in the dumb-waiter was amusing but Simmo being the one to try and kill Bea was predictable with her daughter working for Holt

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-10-2014 18:52 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-10-2014 12:00     Subject: Reply 52#52 bala's post

2x06 The Pink Dragon

Sky doing something stupid had to happen sooner or later as she was always high and the governor thinking Simmo was the drug smuggler was amusing but sad Simmo tried to take her own life and the governor finishing the job was unbelievable, Franky almost getting raped for the pink dragon was karma
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-10-2014 12:35     Subject: Reply 53#53 bala's post

2x07 Metamorphosis

After the governor had the garden project destroyed I wouldn't be surprised if some tries to take out Franky as it was her fault and I always wondered how Vera got the nickname in the original series but stopping Maxine from escaping after the day she had was impressive and I think what she did to her mother was predictable
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-10-2014 12:37     Subject: Reply 53#53 bala's post

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 6-7-2014 13:33  
Vera reaching break point killing her mother was predictable but after that prank in prison she become a different person which i think is great and even when she left she could allowed Simone escape  ...
Simone escaped in a body-bag thanks to Ferguson
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-10-2014 13:04     Subject: Reply 54#54 bala's post

2x08 Sins of the Mother

Ferguson asking Bea to become top dog in honour of Debbie's memory was predictable as she was top dog in the original series and the urine test to find out who's pregnant was smart thinking but the girls out smarting them was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-28-2014 08:18     Subject: 2x09 The Fixer

Ferguson wanting Doreen to blame Will for her being pregnant is devious especially after Bea's ex's allegation but if she don't I cant see her loosing it after a beating and what a price Bea paid for suggesting she gets her drugs from Franky, Rose being the innocent victim in Ferguson war against will was sad but making Will think it was Harry was impressive
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-28-2014 08:45     Subject: 2x10 Jail Birds

Ferguson catching the supervisor grabbing Rachel's ass should help to protect her job but him using ex cons to run a brothel was surprising and the way Bea stopped her from making the phone call was amusing, Sophie was lucky her mother was keeping an eye on her
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-29-2014 14:32     Subject: 2x11 Into the Night

I thought Bea was going to escape using Fletcher's access card but taking Franky down like Ferguson wanted and making sure she needed hospital treatment was a brilliant plan to escape and now she can get justice for her daughter
Author: bala    Time: 8-5-2014 11:55     Subject: Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

It was great escape plan
Author: bala    Time: 8-5-2014 11:58     Subject: Wentworth S02E12

What an idiot after she got talked down all he had do was look like he was sorry but smile when he thought it was going free got him killed and Ferguson have hit man take out Fletch was predictable and crazy. Franky welcoming bea by making her top dog was a surprised
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-16-2014 05:56     Subject: 2x12 Fear Her

The police should of had Debbie's grave watched as it was obvious Bea would go there and Matthew confronting Ferguson was asking for trouble but Bea blowing his brains out after he smiled was great as he was to arrogant for his own good and becoming Queen Bea was predictable
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-7-2015 04:50

Wentworth: Season 3 Trailer
Author: bala    Time: 4-7-2015 08:58     Subject: 3x01

What a way to prove to the governor she run the prison and not her and Bea look like she's going one hell of a queen B if that what she does on her first day after getting life imprisonment with no chance of parole.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-7-2015 10:10     Subject: 3x01 The Governor's Pleasure

Bea's escape putting Ferguson's job in jeopardy was karma and the fact she's got life she has nothing to loose but Ferguson putting Liz's life in danger will only make things worse for her with another attack on her watch won't look good for her bosses and Bea will want revenge
Author: bala    Time: 4-7-2015 10:34     Subject: Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

Only Frankie would be sick enough put drugs in a chicken
Author: bala    Time: 4-14-2015 09:38     Subject: Failing Upwards

Bea getting retribution on Boomer was well deserved but i think she has crossed the line putting Frankie out of business because it look like she has put target on Frankie back
Author: bala    Time: 4-28-2015 09:49     Subject: 3x03 Knives Out

Liz being worried about her daughter after the visit was normal
Author: bala    Time: 4-28-2015 09:51     Subject: 3x04 Righteous Acts

I should seen that coming liz's daughter in the same prison as her was a bad wake up call but at least they can have some family time but Frankie getting her drunk was priceless after the rescue her from those women .
Author: bala    Time: 5-6-2015 12:11     Subject: 3x05 Mercy

Not much happened in this episode but Bea and Frankie working together take the governor down was interesting.
Author: bala    Time: 5-27-2015 06:05     Subject: 3x06 Evidance

This can't end up well going and reporting the Governor to her bosses will bad consequences for the inmate and i don't think Bea has any idea what she is capable of to save her job.
Author: bala    Time: 5-27-2015 06:48     Subject: 3x07 The Long Game

Bea being made look like she''s crazy thanks to the governor was evil just so she can protect her job. . I can't believe Frankie confess to her about killing Jackson but to make matter worse the governor has her confession on tape  .Liz has fallen off the wagon with her alcoholism but i am curious who sneak it to her in her cell.
Author: bala    Time: 5-27-2015 06:49     Subject: 3x08 Goldfish

So we finally find out who that man is it's her father .
Author: bala    Time: 6-27-2015 11:17     Subject: 3x12 Blood and Fire

Sorry i fell behind on this and so much happened in past couple of episodes that i didn't want spoil it so i just going season finale so if you haven't watch it you should stop reading.

The governor has gone completely crazy and i can't believe they got her i am so happy i never expected her to be that crazy. .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-6-2016 06:04     Subject: 3x02 Failing Upwards

Bea ordering a pizza part as a way of asserting her dominance as top dog was a little lame and you have to feel for Liz after her visit with her daughter but getting justice for her attack was brutal
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-6-2016 06:45     Subject: 3x03 Knives Out

Franky's minions allowing her to get attacked for the drug supply cut proves her power base has gone but only having one hour to get some is going to be challenging and getting herself solitary to save her own neck was amusing and Liz's daughter wanting answers was understandable
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-7-2016 06:49     Subject: 3x04 Righteous Acts

Sophie being remanded in Wentworth for a drunken hit-and-run was bound to rock Liz's world but the fact she suspected something was wrong and couldn't do anything was sad, Franky coming to Sophie's rescue in the shower was surprising but getting her drunk was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-7-2016 07:37     Subject: 3x05 Mercy

Fletch returning to work was surprising considering his past with Ferguson and what Bea and Franky did to Jodie was tragic considering she was terrorised by Ferguson but at least they have a reason to get Ferguson
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-7-2016 08:04     Subject: 3x06 Evidence

You knew Ferguson would do anything to save her job and Will was lucky they found the axe before the police turned up but burning it in the fire was amusing as the cop was standing in-front of it
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-7-2016 09:07     Subject: 3x07 The Long Game

Bea getting a sample of her own blood was quick thinking considering her hallucinations and you cant blame Vera for wanting answers on who held a needle to her throat, Franky confessing to killing Meg was surprising but you know Ferguson will hold it against her sooner or later
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-7-2016 09:42     Subject: 3x08 Goldfish

Looks like Ferguson could be in hot water if she tries to use what Franky said in her private counselling session but getting the ice cream and mattress for Doreen was a nice surprise, Vera going to Ferguson's for diner was interesting
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-7-2016 10:09     Subject: 3x09 Freak Show

Nash being fitted up for drug was tragic for Doreen and lets hope Jodie hurting herself is enough for them to go after Ferguson sooner rather that later
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-7-2016 12:43     Subject: 3x10 A Higher Court

Franky being set up with the drugs was sad as it was just before her parole and I thought Ferguson did something to Doreen's biscuit but Ferguson sending Franky's confession to Will was sneaky but glad it backfired
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-7-2016 13:11     Subject: 3x11 The Living and the Dead

The photos of Jianna all over Ferguson's office was great as it started the ball rolling in sending her crazy but Fletch using Vera's key was bound to get her into trouble, Jess drugging Doreen knowing she is breast feeding was evil
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-9-2016 09:47     Subject: 3x12 Blood and Fire

Fletch was lucky he came around before he was shot but kneecapping him was karma for the hit and run and Ferguson should of died in the fire she started but Bea risking her life to save the baby and Franky was nice
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-9-2016 12:25     Subject: An Audience With The Cast Of Wentworth

What a great discussion from the cast and audience but the out-take of Vera saying am I the only one not getting any was amusing and the other versions from around the world having their own cast rather the dub the original was surprising
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-15-2016 06:23     Subject: 4x01 First Blood

Kaz having established a power base is going to make Bea being top dog more challenging and no surprise Vera is the new Governor but asking Bea to help stop the drug trade made sense after what happened to her daughter, sending Ferguson in as a prisoner is asking for trouble
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-20-2016 05:24     Subject: 4x02 Poking Spiders

You just knew Vera seeing Franky and Bridget together would be bad for them both but changing her mind about using it was a nice surprise and Ferguson wanting to be take out of isolation is a strange request with the inmates wanting her blood but Kaz organising a protest was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-28-2016 13:37     Subject: 4x03 Prisoner

Bea has her work cut out making sure Ferguson isn't harmed but asking Kaz to keep her safe is a sneaky way to get her on side and you knew Doreen would come to her rescue after saving her baby, I guess Bea will be blamed for the attack
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-5-2016 06:02     Subject: 4x04 Screw Lover

Ferguson gaining Kaz's trust & her gang's protection was impressive but telling Kaz that Will is a woman-beater and that he & Bea are sleeping together was surprising but beating Will up should take the heat off, Maxine lying about her mammogram results was sad and Boomer's conjugal visit so she can try to get pregnant was amusing at first
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-8-2016 02:14     Subject: 4x05 Love And Hate

Maxine refusing treatment while Bea was in solitary was surprising but giving the new girl a warning was nice and Ferguson trying to strengthen her hold over Kaz by manipulating her was bad timing with her loosing her father, Bea and Ally being in adjoining cells was lucky as they were able to bond
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-16-2016 03:38     Subject: 4x06 Divide And Conquer

Maxine being to late for the treatment was sad and Bea punishing the new girl was surprising but Ferguson saving her life does change things, Liz being assigned to look after a new inmate should be interesting
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-24-2016 01:23

wentworth season 4 episode 7 preview

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-21-2016 06:48 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-1-2016 15:28     Subject: 4x07 Panic Button

Ferguson is doing a great job in getting the others to undermined Bea's panic button rule but Vera manipulating the vote to keep Bea as top dog was surprising

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-21-2016 06:49 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-5-2016 13:31

wentworth season 4 episode 8 preview

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-21-2016 06:50 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-16-2016 02:54     Subject: 4x08 Plan Bea

I liked the way Bea acted like a novice lesbian and giggling like a school girl was amusing but I hope they can revive her and what a stroke of look Kaz got to hear the recording Ferguson made to the police that got her 12 years

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-21-2016 06:52 ]

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0