Board logo

Subject: Banshee Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-2-2012 12:39     Subject: Banshee Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Banshee Premieres on CineMax on January 11, 2013

Banshee stars Antony Starr as Lucas Hood, an ex-con and master thief who assumes the identity of the sheriff of Banshee, Pennsylvania, where he continues his criminal activities, even as he’s hunted by the shadowy gangsters he betrayed years earlier.

Source
Homepage
Link to About the Show

Discuss Anything About Banshee Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-4-2013 22:13 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-12-2013 02:20     Subject: 1x01 Pilot

I was surprised there was no regional lock on their youtube page for the full episode, what a bad for the motorcyclist first having his bike stolen only then shot afterwards and the Sheriff dying on the first day in town was even worse but you can understand why he assumed the identity of the sheriff after answering his phone and the way the forger handled the situation by blowing up the building was great
Author: bala    Time: 1-12-2013 04:01     Subject: Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well this didn't feel like tv show it felt like i was watching a mini-movie the way they shot this episode but what luck being able to become Sheriff of a town considering he's a criminal . The fact that only one of them know who he really is and she can't say anything is interesting but what is he doing with a safe in the trunk ?.

That's one way make an impression taking down a drunk thug at his party
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-16-2013 08:42     Subject: 1x02 The Rave

That was some welcome home fight so if that's what he does for fun I wonder what he does when he's not having fun and he must have a death wish walking up to the drunk morons with a gun to his head but making out with Rebecca is bound to have consequence and what scum bags causing a riot trying to escape the rave
Author: bala    Time: 1-16-2013 12:42     Subject: Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Well seeing her secret work out space was interesting

That must be hard not telling that girl he might be her dad
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-18-2013 00:47

This has now been added to the flash site
Author: bala    Time: 1-23-2013 10:57     Subject: Prequel

http://www.welcometobanshee.com/
Author: bala    Time: 1-23-2013 11:46

Well that was very useful 13 short episodes certainly explain few things so she think her father is dead and we now know who that women father is and why she's in hiding in banshee.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-26-2013 03:10     Subject: 1x03 Meet the New Boss

I wondered why Carrie just didn't kill him and keep the diamonds but him being her father made it understandable and what animals beating the girls like that but that has to be the best and worst resisting arrest ever
Author: bala    Time: 1-26-2013 04:11     Subject: Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yes but he deserved it but it was brutal fight and female cop really should say sorry for calling him a crook cop
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-26-2013 05:17     Subject: Reply 18#18 bala's post

Why should she say sorry when he stole the cops identity
Author: bala    Time: 1-26-2013 06:58     Subject: Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

We know that but from her point of view she thought he a corrupt cop just because he stole cop identity doesn't mean she wasn't wrong?. He's a criminal not a cop but he certainly make town better ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-26-2013 07:01     Subject: Reply 20#20 bala's post

If he was a real cop and he threw the first punch he would be in the wrong even knowing he was challenged to arrest him
Author: bala    Time: 1-26-2013 07:29     Subject: Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

I suppose you have a point there but given it suppose graphic novel type i just thought it was cool.

He can do what he want since only person who can fire him is guy who hired him.

As long as he gets results it's ok ?

That guy deserves to get beaten up and he did good job making sure that guy wouldn't be able to hit any anyone again.

it was justified in my opinion
Author: bala    Time: 2-2-2013 04:22     Subject: Half Dead Is Better Than All Dead

Well what a stupid thing telling the bad guy they have a witness in court they should kept that a secret and said they had video footage of the crime. .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-3-2013 11:51     Subject: 1x04 Half Dead Is Better Than All Dead

Job attacking the guys in the dinner was great as they deserved it and Carrie saving Lucas from the police was a close call and gutting the guys ear was amusing
Author: bala    Time: 2-3-2013 11:55     Subject: Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

I had a feeling Job was going move to Banshee from the first episode
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-3-2013 12:00     Subject: Reply 28#28 bala's post

He is an unusual but impressive side kick
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-9-2013 08:57     Subject: 1x05 The Kindred

Sugar going to help Carrie was great considering he took out two before being hit from behind and the bikers wanting revenge for one of them being killed for attempted rape was ridiculous but Lucas getting some vigilante justice of their own was great considering they burnt down Siobhan's home
Author: bala    Time: 2-9-2013 12:39     Subject: Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Those biker were going to be trouble but it sad her house burnt down but i did find it amusing when she told Lucas if ever she invites him in not be as a cop but as a lover made me smile .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-9-2013 12:40     Subject: Reply 32#32 bala's post

That looked like it was a slip of the tongue but it was amusing
Author: bala    Time: 2-9-2013 12:43     Subject: Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Yes but i love how she delivered that with a straight face and wasn't embarrassed afterwards when she realise what she said .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-16-2013 04:48     Subject: 1x06 Wicks

I thought the ex-con from Lucas' past was going to cause trouble but his memories about the Albino were interesting and the Albino loosing his dick with his own blade was poetic justice
Author: bala    Time: 2-16-2013 05:15     Subject: Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Yes but talk about being cocky
Author: bala    Time: 2-23-2013 10:56     Subject: Behold a Pale Rider

Well what a mistake she made but seriously the ending made me mad he should just walked away instead making love to her consider she willing to give him up.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-24-2013 05:30     Subject: 1x07 Behold a Pale Rider

Carrie deciding to give Lucas over to Rabbit could of ended so much worse with the death of her daughter if he hadn't escaped
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-3-2013 01:53     Subject: 1x08 We Shall Live Forever

Wow that was some fight between Carrie and Olek but explaining her injuries is going to be hard
Author: bala    Time: 3-9-2013 06:58     Subject: Always A Cowboy

Well this set up season finale nicely now that everyone knows who's who but i don't know how they going het through this with Rabbit sending a hit squad into banshee ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-11-2013 01:08     Subject: 1x09 Always A Cowboy

I'm disappointed the teacher didn't run to the window to see Max being taken by Rabbit and Proctor is pretty good at holding his own in a fight but nice cliffhanger for season finale
Author: bala    Time: 3-11-2013 10:10     Subject: Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

The fight scenes in this show are fantastic
Author: bala    Time: 3-16-2013 06:43     Subject: A Mixture of Madness

What an episode but finding out Rabbit escaped was so strange because i thought Anna shot him point blank ?. Finding the bodies of the real Hood will certainly make second season interesting.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-17-2013 10:54     Subject: 1x10 A Mixture of Madness

Job's eeny, meeny, miny, mo too take out the guards was funny and the police joining the gun fight was great but the rocket launcher was priceless
Author: bala    Time: 1-11-2014 10:39     Subject: Little Fish

Well what a way to start second season with mayor dead but they were lucky all they got was probation but the fact that he's alive after she shoot him in season finale was impressive   .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-12-2014 04:24     Subject: 2x01 Little Fish

It's ironic after all the investigation Lucas got his so called badge back when it's not even his badge and that was some impressive driving while robbing the armoured truck but Lucas should be more careful who he sleeps with as she's the one who sabotaged their getaway
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-16-2014 13:28     Subject: Banshee Origins Episode 1

I like the way Lucas played the detective for a sandwich and the was he figured out there was somebody behind the mirror was impressive
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-16-2014 13:33     Subject: Banshee Origins Episode 2

Job teaching Lucas how to hot wire a car was great but getting into a row over girls was stupid
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-16-2014 13:38     Subject: Banshee Origins Episode 3

Sugar visiting Kai in prison was surprising but Kai doing the same thing four years later when Sugar was inside I thought was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-16-2014 13:41     Subject: Banshee Origins Episode 4

Gordon flirting with Carrie was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-16-2014 13:48     Subject: Banshee Origins Episode 5

Carrie's going back for her necklace was understandable as it reminded her of what she was planning with Lucas when she was pregnant
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-16-2014 13:56     Subject: Banshee Origins Episode 6

Mr. Rabbit was lucky his brother the priest didn't kill him
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-16-2014 14:01     Subject: Banshee Origins Episode 7

FBI Special Agent Jim Racine confronting the priest about his brother was informative
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-16-2014 14:06     Subject: Banshee Origins Episode 8

The Amish girl getting fresh in the field was amusing
Author: bala    Time: 1-18-2014 08:50     Subject: The Thunder Man

Well asking Lucas to rescue his niece was surprising but what hell of a solo rescue

Getting payback on her ex-husband was nice but he should known better than come after her
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-20-2014 10:01     Subject: 2x02 The Thunder Man

Siobhan reliving her nightmare when her ex-husband asked her to drop the restraining order was sickening and the fact she even considered it after seeing what he did was surprising but he got what he deserved, Nola saving Rebecca from the soldiers only to kidnap her was amusing and the was she disarmed Lucas after he got past all those guards was priceless
Author: bala    Time: 1-20-2014 10:13     Subject: Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

i was disturbed what Rebecca was doing at start of this episode fantasise what she saw her uncle do in previous episode that was seriously messed up.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-20-2014 10:17     Subject: Reply 80#80 bala's post

That was a little messed up
Author: bala    Time: 1-26-2014 09:30     Subject: The Warrior class

Well so many things happening not sure where to start knowing Armish boy and indian girl were in relationship caused so many problem when when girl was found dead war between those people started . We don't know what happened but Hood trying to get bottom of the situation was tricky almost getting beaten up .

Hood meeting boy that know he's not hood was risky but what a way to scare him
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-27-2014 10:59     Subject: 2x03 The Warrior Class

Needing three of them to take down the big guy was amusing but using the reservation for a reason not to talk is sickening as a girl has been murdered but the real Lucas Hood's son turning up could cause trouble for him, Proctor taking down two of the posse was karma as they came mob handed and the baseball bats was theirs
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-2-2014 05:44     Subject: 2x04 Bloodlines

The real Lucas Hood's son has got a real big chip on his shoulder and the way Proctor managed to find Solomon was sickening but after seeing what Jonah did to the girl he got of lightly until Nola finished the job, Rebecca hooking up with Jason was a surprise but looks like she was just using him to get rid of her frustration
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-2-2014 06:15     Subject: Banshee Season 1 Prequel

This was a short 13 part mini series but as it covered the 15 years before becoming Lucas Hood it was interesting as it finished of with the real Lucas Hood walking into the bar in the pilot episode
Author: bala    Time: 2-2-2014 08:20     Subject: Reply 87#87 codebreaker's post

I am glad they managed find out who was responsible but i hand it to casting finding such large men to beat up is certainly tricky but this show seem find them you got feel sorry Actor that get play hood because in every episode he get beaten up
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-8-2014 13:25     Subject: 2x05 The Truth About Unicorns

It feels like Carrie has only just gone to prison and now she's out but you can understand why he thought they were being followed and the detour on their drive back to Banshee was interesting as the bag lady in the field was a surprise
Author: bala    Time: 2-15-2014 08:35     Subject: Armies of One

What a way to lose your head
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-16-2014 02:44     Subject: 2x06 Armies of One

I love it when hard knocks get what they deserve after ripping the mirror off the Jaguar and three against one was amusing but running from Lucas was a disappointment considering what happened at the petrol station, loosing his head over professional pride was stupid and Jason was warned about Rebecca
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-25-2014 09:43     Subject: 2x07 Ways to Bury a Man

Lucas attempting to bring down Proctor isn't going to be easy but if he has turned Jason into mincemeat he needs to be brought down quickly and Gordon playing with hookers while his son could of died from an asthma attack was disgusting
Author: bala    Time: 3-1-2014 07:00     Subject: Evil For Evil

Hood trying take down Proctor continue and what an unfortunate consequences Emmett wife
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-6-2014 11:59     Subject: 2x08 Evil For Evil

Sharp and his gang deserved to die for what he calls a little fun by attacking Meg and the fact he kicked her in the belly it should of been a slow painful death, I half expected Kai's gun collection to be gone after Rebecca caught him leaving
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-7-2014 22:13

Banshee 2x10 Promo "Bullets and Tears" (HD) Season Finale

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-26-2014 07:24 ]
Author: bala    Time: 3-8-2014 07:18     Subject: Homecoming

Well Job going after rabbit solo was crazy but he was lucky getting hit by the car almost saved his life
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-15-2014 09:24

Banshee Season 2: Episode 10 Clip - Carrie and Lucas Go See Fat Au
Banshee Season 2: Episode 10 Clip - Rabbit Flashback
Banshee Season 2: Episode 10 Clip - Job Performs at Club
Banshee Season 2: Episode 10 Clip - Rabbit and Racine Meet for First Time

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-26-2014 07:23 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-20-2014 10:02     Subject: 2x09 Homecoming

Talk about Job's having a bad day when he dropped in on the priest with ties to Rabbit after surviving the gun battle in the church only to be hit by a car on the way out and then the second attempt on his life in hospital
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-20-2014 11:36     Subject: 2x10 Bullets and Tears

Job's turning the tables on the hecklers got what they deserved and what a way to get to see Fat Al but Lucas going to use a knife against the machine-guns was amusing as if it wasn't for Job's bringing backup he would be dead, giving Rabbit a bullet to kill himself was a surprise and what a way for Rebecca to prove her allegiance to Proctor
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-25-2014 23:19

Banshee: Lucas Hood Supercut (Comic Con)
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-17-2014 03:59

Banshee Season 3: In Production - Lucas (Cinemax)
Banshee Season 3: In Production - Rebecca (Cinemax)
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-2-2014 05:01

Banshee Season 3: Sins Proctor Tease (Cinemax)
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-22-2014 08:53

Banshee Season 3: Tough Choices #1 - The Albino vs. Chayton (Cinemax)
Banshee Season 3: Tough Choices #2 - The Savoy or The Forge? (Cinemax)
Author: bala    Time: 1-3-2015 02:55     Subject: Banshee Season 3: Season 1 + 2 Extended Recap

Recap
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-9-2015 23:41

Banshee 3x02 Promo "Snakes and Whatnot"
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-11-2015 10:07     Subject: 3x01 The Fire Trials

I'm glad Lucas didn't fire the first shot but Lucas, Brock and Siobhan killing the skinhead responsible for Emmett's death was a great opening to the season, the kids getting caught stealing a few dollars was amusing and who would of fought investigating the murder of the Marines would lead to the possibility of a huge but dangerous robbery and what a last word after dropping the grenade was priceless as I'm sure he lost them along with the money
Author: bala    Time: 1-11-2015 10:31     Subject: Reply 114#114 codebreaker's post

This show never disappoints it was a good opener but do they have to always rob something but i think this one is a little too big for them .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-17-2015 05:53

Banshee 3x03 Promo "A Fixer of Sorts"
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-19-2015 13:52     Subject: 3x02 Snakes and Whatnot

Rebecca firing the first shot was was impressive as she kneecapped him without batting an eyelid and the smile after killing him was creepy but Proctor should of known there would be retaliation and I wonder who has pulled a gun on Lucas
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-24-2015 04:27

Banshee 3x04 Promo "Real Life Is the Nightmare"
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-24-2015 06:20     Subject: 3x03 A Fixer of Sorts

Looks like Lucas is having a bad day and she got it wrong about Proctor's bodyguard not looking so tough but what crime using the Rolls Royce emblem to kill her and just after he cleaned up after the last time was bad timing, saving the FBI agent was nice but looks like it's to late

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-31-2015 12:17 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-31-2015 02:25

Banshee 3x05 Promo "Tribal"
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-31-2015 04:47     Subject: 3x04 Real Life Is the Nightmare

Siobhan has a tough choice deciding if she should keep Lucas' secret and  that's what I call a close call for the security guard, Rebecca playing chicken with the van was impressive and Carrie showing some gratitude for the drinks he brought her was awesome but Lucas trying to take out Proctor before Siobhan made her mind up was great
Author: bala    Time: 1-31-2015 04:50     Subject: Reply 121#121 codebreaker's post

Yeah and if she get killed in ambush he can stay
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-31-2015 04:52     Subject: Reply 122#122 bala's post

I hope he can earn her trust by saving her
Author: bala    Time: 1-31-2015 05:33     Subject: Reply 123#123 codebreaker's post

Yes me too but she seem too ethical to change her mind
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-7-2015 04:29

Banshee 3x06 Promo "We Were All Someone Else Yesterday"
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-7-2015 08:54     Subject: 3x05 Tribal

Shouting for Hood after they obliterated the station I thought was amusing as under normal circumstances they would all be dead but Proctor's lawyer getting shot while trying to release him was karma and I can't believe after all that Siobhan died when he could of shot him in the head
Author: bala    Time: 2-7-2015 08:57     Subject: Reply 126#126 codebreaker's post

i hate to tell you i told you so from last week
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-7-2015 09:00     Subject: Reply 127#127 bala's post

Her dying before repeating what Hood whispered in her ear was cruel as she found out his real name
Author: bala    Time: 2-7-2015 09:22     Subject: Reply 128#128 codebreaker's post

That was a bit annoying
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-14-2015 06:18

Banshee 3x07 Promo "You Can’t Hide From the Dead"
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-17-2015 09:46     Subject: 3x06 We Were All Someone Else Yesterday

It was obvious Lucas was going to take matters into his own hands to get justice for Siobhan's murder but sticking the knife in first was a bad idea and so much for him thinking Rebecca was out of her depth taking over for Proctor but him making her apologize isn't going to end well
Author: bala    Time: 2-17-2015 10:03     Subject: Reply 131#131 codebreaker's post

Yes rebecca over step her mark thinking she's untouchable because of her uncle but her uncle put her in his place .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-17-2015 10:24     Subject: Reply 132#132 bala's post

Rebecca wont let that humiliation drop without some one getting hurt or dead like the guy who ratted her out to Proctor
Author: bala    Time: 2-17-2015 10:27     Subject: Reply 133#133 codebreaker's post

She will be his undoing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-17-2015 10:35     Subject: Reply 134#134 bala's post

I was just thinking how did Proctor manage to get out of the station unhurt last week when nobody else could
Author: bala    Time: 2-17-2015 10:43     Subject: Reply 135#135 codebreaker's post

i guess he was lucky but he had minor injuries compared to the other
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-21-2015 06:32     Subject: 3x07 You Can’t Hide From the Dead

Carrie and Gordon taking on Deva so called new friends was impressive but Chayton always landing on his feet is getting frustrating as most women being help around the throat would of run when he passed out, trust Hood's vision to spoil what would of been the perfect robbery but it would of been the same without a gun fight
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-21-2015 06:34

Banshee 3x08 Promo "All the Wisdom I Got Left"
Author: bala    Time: 2-21-2015 07:05     Subject: Reply 137#137 codebreaker's post

Carrie and Gordon was only excuse for them to have fight in this episode .

Banshee has always 1 or more fight scene in every episode and this was it for this episode.

That general was one tough SOB going after them through the tunnel without back up was impressive how caught up to them and close combat fight was amazing it not easy to fight with 5 people in a back of van
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-28-2015 04:02     Subject: 3x08 All the Wisdom I Got Left

They were lucky to get out alive going after Chayton in the underground fight club and Rebecca is getting ahead of herself but Job's getting Sugar's money after the kid played him was great, Chayton going after Lucas was predictable but leaving a blood trail was poetic justice
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-28-2015 04:04

Banshee 3x09 Promo "Even God Doesn't Know What to Make of You"
Author: bala    Time: 2-28-2015 04:14     Subject: Reply 140#140 codebreaker's post

What a way to kill blow half his head off
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-28-2015 04:15     Subject: Reply 142#142 bala's post

That was awesome
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-6-2015 23:57

Banshee 3x10 Promo "We All Pay Eventually" (HD) Season Finale
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-7-2015 00:59     Subject: 3x09 Even God Doesn’t Know What to Make of You

Proctor and Emily paying the price for Rebecca’s actions was interesting but biting his nose off was amusing and Lucas recalling his history of his friendship with Job was a nice filler but who would of thought Lucas would only save Emily, not that Proctor needed saving and you just knew there would be consequence for the robbery

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0