Board logo

Subject: Snooki & JWoww (MTV) General Discussion (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-4-2012 05:07     Subject: Snooki & JWoww (MTV) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Snooki & JWoww Premiered on MTV on June 21, 2012

Snooki & JWoww follows Jersey Shore BFF's- Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi and Jenni "JWOWW" Farley as they start a new chapter in their lives and take over Jersey City. In this 12-episode series, the real-life besties move in together to take on their next big adventure: Adulthood! JWOWW's romance with Roger is getting serious and only time will tell what the future holds for their relationship. As for Snooki's future, she's not only engaged, she's pregnant! When the two first decided to move in together, they thought it would be a couple of BFF's living it up in the city. But little did they know what life had in store for them. Now, as two women on the verge of adulthood, they're having one last hurrah all while navigating the radical changes that life can throw at you. And as Snooki and JWOWW soon discover, with your best friend by your side, there's nothing you can't face.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Snooki & JWoww Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-6-2012 12:00 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-4-2012 05:07

Author: bala    Time: 7-4-2012 05:22

you are losing all respect with me if you continue with these type of shows
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-4-2012 05:22     Subject: 1x00 Best Friends Forever

Interesting how these have became best friends considering how they meet but this was a good recap for Jersey Shore and I had almost forgot about the guy who punched pint size Snooki but Snooki being pregnant is going to be dangerous considering how much she drinks
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-4-2012 05:42     Subject: 1x01 Sorry Neighbors, Cause These Bitches Are Moving In

Nicole never parallel parked with the size of her truck was bizarre but I was impressed with the help of Jenni she managed to get in that tight space and I'm glade she told Jenni her secret before getting a place together
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-4-2012 06:07     Subject: 1x02 What Did I Get Myself Into

Jionni's face with her dog in the suitcase was amusing and God help Nicole if she cant cope with the dog barking what's she going to do with a baby crying
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-10-2012 03:40     Subject: 1x03 It Looks Like a Little Meatball

The sex Museum was interesting and what was the point of the ninja restaurant but the girl being scared was amusing and finding out everything is OK after her first ultrasound was nice
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-16-2012 06:24     Subject: 1x04 Guess Who's Coming to Dinner

The girls inviting their Jersey Shore room-mates over for dinner was amusing considering the trouble they went too to make the place look nice and Snooki drinking cranberry juice out of a wine glass so they don't suspect there was something wrong was interesting
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-25-2012 01:38     Subject: 1x05 Sober Party of One

I'm glad after all the teasing about the baby that all their Jersey Shore room-mates are eventually behind her and will have her back and Joey getting a spray tan was priceless
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-3-2012 05:28     Subject: 1x06 Calm Down Hormonal!

Snooki volunteering at a doggie day care was amusing considering she was nervous after being bitten by one of JWoww's dogs and nothing new with JWoww and Roger's relationship hits another rough patch
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-16-2012 06:21     Subject: 1x07 Meet the In-Laws

Snooki and JWoww surprise their guys by taking them to a drag show was priceless especially after the lap dance
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-16-2012 06:41     Subject: 1x08 Cancun Is Not An Island

I'm not surprised Snooki was bored in Cancun with all the girls drinking when she can't because of the pregnancy
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-22-2012 12:45     Subject: 1x09 Sitting Alone in a Hotel Room Sucks

The guys voice message was amusing but Nicole not hanging up properly was priceless as they were bitching about the guys
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-6-2012 03:30     Subject: 1x10 Couples Hell

Snooki getting into an argument with Jionni on his birthday over a picture on Twitter was interesting and then JWoww and Roger arguing over the future of their relationship was too much
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-6-2012 03:56     Subject: 1x11 My Baby Is Boring!

Jenni getting two pretend babies was interesting and Snooki could do with the practice and having their dogs dyed was amusing but taking the babies to the gay bar was priceless
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-28-2012 15:11     Subject: 1x12 The End?

Jenni tipping Roger out the chair was amusing but it's a good job he was only holding the doll baby and I'm not surprised Nicole wants to move in with Jionni, the girls swap boyfriends for a night was very insightful with the girls interrogating the guys
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-10-2013 11:27

Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-10-2013 11:52     Subject: 2x01 New Beginnings

Typical guys being inpatient when the pay per view fight went down but all crammed in the car when it came back on was amusing and Jionni missing the baby shower because he was in hospital was a shame but you can understand why he didn't ring Nicole
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-18-2013 13:06     Subject: 2x02 Pregnant Problems

Jionni making a mould of the baby bump was amusing as he also included the boobs but eager to taste the baby milk in front of the parents was priceless
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-28-2013 12:33     Subject: 2x03 Last Call at Club Uterus

Snooki pretending her water broke was amusing but risky because Jionni might not believe her when it happens for real but being worried about the baby coming while on the toilet was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-31-2013 15:53     Subject: 2x04 Now What

Jionni asking if Snooki would produce chocolate milk for the baby because of the chocolate she eats was amusing and the way Roger caught the mouse was impressive but it's a shame it got away again
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-7-2013 11:27     Subject: 2x05 Maine Squeeze

Jenni was pretty good fishing but the way she squeals every time was annoying and I'm not surprised parenting was taking it's toll on Snooki and Jionni
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-19-2013 02:47     Subject: 2x06 Honeymoon Is Over

Jionni's constant little insults about Nicole were annoying and Roger wanting Jenni to watch the dog while it was in the back yard was a little over the top

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-22-2013 16:42 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-22-2013 08:52     Subject: 2x07 Turning Over A New League

Jenni considering in introducing Roger to her mother was interesting as she is living in assisted care and she hasn't seen her for years but Nicole and Jionni tasting pre-packed baby food was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-7-2013 11:11     Subject: 2x08 Between a Rock and a Hard Place

Nicole and Jionni going on their first post-baby date was amusing as Nicole had the giggles with her first drink in a long time and Roger going to see Jenni mother was interesting as he was the first to visit, Roger shopping for an engagement ring was great but his reaction to the first price was priceless and that was some taxi
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-7-2013 11:38     Subject: 2x09 Taking the Plunge

Roger's fancy stretched pink limo and dinner was amusing as he knew Jenni would think he was going to propose but the proposal after the parachute jump was great
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-7-2013 12:12     Subject: 2x10 I'm a Good Fiancé and I'm a Mom!

Jionni and Roger celebrate fatherhood at a bachelor party whilst Nicole and Jenni have a girls night in was great as Jenni was able to tell Nicole about the engagement but all drinking breast milk in the morning was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-7-2013 12:41     Subject: 2x11 I Might Not Be Engaged After This

I'm not surprised the girl were hungover after their night out but Jionni's reaction to what Nicole had done was interesting, Jenni and Roger back arguing so soon after the engagement was disappointing but Nicole and Jionni's doing first aid was bizarre as it looked like they didn't pay that much attention
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-7-2013 13:07     Subject: Besties Babies and big ass Rings Special

Amusing look back over the whole show but loved the out-takes and the sneak peek at the season finale looks interesting
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-7-2013 13:36     Subject: 2x12 All's Well That Ends Well

Nicole and Jenni trying to repair their relationships was interesting but Nicole trying to organise a surprise engagement for Jenni and Roger before knowing they had mad up was risky but with the Jersey Shore crowd it made for a nice season finale
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-25-2013 01:37     Subject: 3x01 We’re Back Bitches

JWoww arranging couples therapy before getting married was bizarre and what makes her think it's OK for her dogs to urinate in the shops while out shopping
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-3-2013 15:04     Subject: 3x02 Movin on Up

JWoww trying her hand at dog training just so she can class her dog as service dogs so she can take them shopping is crazy as we all know it's only guide dogs allowed in shops
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-8-2013 02:59     Subject: 3x03 Mommy

Lorenzo crying when Nicole picks him up was sad as he doesn't for his dad and the way Snooki interviewed for or a babysitter was interesting but some of the questions was amusing, Roger pranks were over the top on the haunted house tour
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-20-2013 16:24     Subject: 3x04 Liars!

What a shame the guys didn't get back first after Jionni got a babysitter so they can play paint-ball but the girl moving their car to catch the guys out was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-3-2013 13:58     Subject: 3x05 I Want A Veil!

Snooki shopping for a wedding dress was interesting but the gay guys trying dresses on was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-3-2013 14:13     Subject: 3x06 Let the Planning Begin!

Jenni and Roger going to an adoption fair was unusual as you would think she would want one of her own
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-15-2013 06:45     Subject: 3x07 Baby Boot Camp

The guys fooling around in the bouncing castle when shopping for a swing set was amusing and testing Roger's baby skills by looking after Lorenzo was interesting
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-15-2013 06:59     Subject: 3x08 Oui Can Cook!

Snooki and JWoww helping out at a charity dog wash was a bad idea as Snooki can't help swearing in front of the children and watching Roger and Jionni plan a romantic dinner for the girls was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-28-2013 12:29     Subject: 3x09 Welcome to the Dude Ranch!

The girls getting pranked by Roger and Jionni was amusing the first couple of times
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-9-2014 12:28     Subject: 3x10 What a Drag!

After the results of Nicole's DNA test made her sound like a Heinz 57 a bit of everything and the drag makeover was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-9-2014 12:41     Subject: 3x11 Couples Weekend

The girls making sausages in the butcher shop was amusing and the gang having a barque with their former Jersey Shore room-mates was nice
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-17-2014 15:43     Subject: 3x12 My Baby Is Growing Up!

Snooki and Jionni throwing a pirate-theme party for Lorenzo's first birthday was nice but I had a felling he would cry at the clown costume
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-17-2014 15:59     Subject: Special - The Not-Yet-Wed Game

The way Jionni was sweating during the game was surprising and the fact none of them could count the money at the end was amusing

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0