Board logo

Subject: Hollywood Heights (Nick) General Discussion (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: bala    Time: 6-22-2012 04:37     Subject: Hollywood Heights (Nick) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Hollywood Heights", in the great tradition of telenovelas, serves up relatable characters and compelling storylines that hook you and keep you coming back to see what happens next.” said Marjorie Cohn, Nickelodeon’s President, Development and Original Programming. “The stories are about love, family and following your dreams and summertime offers a great window for this kind of viewing commitment.”

[ Last edited by bala at 6-27-2012 10:19 ]
Author: bala    Time: 6-22-2012 04:38     Subject: Hollywood Heights promo

Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-22-2012 04:40     Subject: Reply 1#1 bala's post

I hope you have DS's permission to use her banner
Author: bala    Time: 6-22-2012 04:44     Subject: Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well i couldn't find another one
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-22-2012 04:50     Subject: Reply 4#4 bala's post

I have a couple if you want
Author: bala    Time: 6-22-2012 05:07     Subject: Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Found one that i liked
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-22-2012 05:11     Subject: Reply 6#6 bala's post

Great site but no IMG code so you have to move them
Author: bala    Time: 6-22-2012 05:29     Subject: Meet the Rockstar

I really should of lower my expectation since kid's network at night i thought it would better dialogue and it felt like i was watching Hannah Montana except it's 40 minute episode. It started off slow and we don't get to know any of character there are presented really badly as you just not care.

The good thing it has potential but i feel you should watch this with your brain turned off otherwise you might find this series a bit too ridiculous.
Author: bala    Time: 6-22-2012 06:37     Subject: Episode 2

Well you kind of knew the girl would get caught but i don't trust Eddies girlfriend she using him to get famous but Tyler is not going allow her to be with him should create some interesting drama. Laruen really a good songwriter
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-27-2012 01:49     Subject: Reply 1#1 bala's post

Here is a banner

Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-3-2012 10:56     Subject: Reply 1#1 bala's post

I was just reading about this on Wikipedia and I cant believe there are 80 episodes ordered
Author: bala    Time: 7-3-2012 11:25     Subject: Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yeah because it's a teen soap
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-3-2012 11:35     Subject: Reply 12#12 bala's post

What's a teen soap got to do with it having 80 episodes when Hannah Montana only had about 30 episodes
Author: bala    Time: 7-3-2012 11:43     Subject: Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Soaps usually have between 80-200 episodes eg Home & away ,neighbours

Hannah Montana is teen show not a soap

I do realise this show is not on everyday 5 times a week but it described as a soap

[ Last edited by bala at 7-3-2012 19:45 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-3-2012 12:01     Subject: 1x01 Meeting a Rockstar

Phil give his sister, Melissa fake tickets was cruel but Jake catching them about to break in was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-3-2012 12:25     Subject: Reply 14#14 bala's post

Nick classified it as family drama at the end of the first episode
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-3-2012 13:02     Subject: 1x02 Loren Catches Eddie's Attention

It looks like Chloe wants the best of both worlds with Eddie and her ex, Tyler and what a shame Loren's mother got stood up after getting dressed up
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-3-2012 13:45     Subject: 1x03 Eddie's Songwriting Contest

Chloe trying to persuade Eddie not to see Tyler after he text him was interesting and Adam giving Loren a reason to leave work early was amusing but Eddie not recognising her at the signing was predictable
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-3-2012 14:31     Subject: 1x04 Chloe's Secret

I had a feeling Melissa would submit Loren's song into Eddie's contest when she refused to do it herself and Chloe getting desperate lying to Tyler about the proposal was interesting
Author: bala    Time: 7-3-2012 22:39

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-3-2012 20:25  
Nick classified it as family drama at the end of the first episode
Well as with everything check wiki page

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollywood_Heights_%28TV_series%29
Quote:
It is an American adoption of the Mexican telenovela Alcanzar una estrella, (Reach For a Star).
This is why it's 80 episodes because it's adaption.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-4-2012 01:23     Subject: 1x05 Eddie Decides to Take the Next Step

What a shame Eddie didn't walk into Chloe's bedroom while she was with Tyler but being photographed leaving will be interesting and Melissa's so called apology by being annoyed at Loren was amusing
Author: bala    Time: 7-4-2012 01:26     Subject: Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

I know i was so mad that he stayed that long and he didn't come out if he really wanted ruined Eddies relationship with her he could come out but she really is great actress at how she able to juggle both of them without getting caught.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-4-2012 10:48     Subject: 1x06 Loren Makes the Top 25

You just knew the photo would come back to haunt her but being blackmailed for a interview with Eddies would of been a small price to pay but paying the $15,000 and still having to arrange the interview was a surprise
Author: bala    Time: 7-4-2012 10:50     Subject: Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

It's hard finding these episode online - we are suppose on episode 12 by now but for some reason 6 got released today
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-4-2012 10:56     Subject: Reply 24#24 bala's post

It was the same with the House of Anubis
Author: bala    Time: 7-4-2012 10:59     Subject: Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

at least we are not that bad there so many other shows we don't watch that simlar to this.

Well i think you practically watch everything.
Author: bala    Time: 7-4-2012 11:32     Subject: Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Yes she not as cool as she think she is but curious what the nuclear option he has on her ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-21-2012 14:47     Subject: 1x07 Loren Has to Make a Decision

Adriana is one hell of a spoilt bitch talking to her dad like that but I thought she would pick on Loren for letting her dad know about her test and that was a close call breaking into the school computer to help her get a B in the test
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-21-2012 23:02     Subject: 1x08 Max Questions Chloe

Chloe's gift to Max was nice but saying Eddie forgot about how her parents died was suspicious and I wouldn't be surprised if Adriana was caught for cheating after being too laid back while doing her test
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-21-2012 23:44     Subject: 1x09 Loren Doesn't Make the Cut

Chloe's lies about her past are starting to unravel and it was a good job Loren was planing to deliver her song to Eddie at the club opening after Jake removed her song from the list but Adriana blaming Loren as the one who sold the test was predictable
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-22-2012 00:27     Subject: 1x10 Eddie Questions His Feelings

The things the girl did to try and get into the club was amusing but their persistence might of paid off getting into the club but running into Jake  was interesting and Tyler being asked to get the drinks was priceless but he got his revenge
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-22-2012 01:24     Subject: 1x11 Loren Gets Framed

Chloe paying the $15,000 for the photo was a was of money after Tyler got his revenge and it's not looking good for Loren after Phil plants evidence in her locker
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-22-2012 02:06     Subject: 1x12 The Incriminating Photo

Loren facing suspension unless she can prove she's not guilty is going to be tough with all the evidence stacked against her and I loved what her mother said the the principle
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-22-2012 08:02     Subject: 1x13 Loren's Proven Innocent

Adam emailing the photos of Phil's computer was quick thinking and Loren getting out of trouble at school was great but receiving bad news about the song writing contest was sad
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-22-2012 09:02     Subject: 1x14 Chloe Finally Gets What She Wants

Melissa getting the blame from her mother about dropping Phil in it was terrible but how his parents negotiated his punishment was interesting and Adriana lying through her back teeth right to the end was impressive and the title gave the proposal away
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-22-2012 09:47     Subject: 1x15 Loren's Song

Loren's mother's passion to get Max to listen to the song was great and about time Eddie can put a name to his tweet friend and I'm looking forward to how  Chloe can explain her mysterious past
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-22-2012 10:31     Subject: 1x16 Loren's Stage Fright

Tyler knowing Chloe's real identity now makes sense why she keeps going back to him and Loren being able to get the last word over Adriana was great
Author: bala    Time: 7-22-2012 10:38     Subject: Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

You going to be busy next lot have been released  -now it's upto episode 24 almost up to date
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-22-2012 10:45     Subject: Reply 38#38 bala's post

It's been good the way they have been released because I can watch them straight through
Author: bala    Time: 7-22-2012 10:54     Subject: Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

but doesn't it put you behind the normal shows ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-22-2012 11:04     Subject: Reply 40#40 bala's post

I'm only three days behind which is nothing compared to the two weeks I was behind
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-22-2012 11:24     Subject: 1x17 Dinner at the Tate's

Chloe should of kept her mouth shut about the engagement but the reporter ringing Eddie was interesting and Adriana going to dinner with her dad too Loren and her mothers was priceless
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-22-2012 12:07     Subject: 1x18 The Announcement

Chloe's so called dead mother turning up is going to be interesting and I'm surprised it took Phil that long to take the school computers after seeing them when he was told his community service was to mentor the kids in the class and I wonder who Loren's secret texter but Tyler blowing his first audition was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-22-2012 12:50     Subject: 1x19 Loren Gets Lost

Chloe coming clean to Max about her past was clever and sounded believable and Loren and her friends getting lost and stranded across town was spoilt by the title
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-22-2012 13:34     Subject: 1x20 The Songwriting Contest

After all the trouble they had to get there and being late so I'm not surprised she had stage fright
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-22-2012 14:26     Subject: 1x21 A Winner Is Chosen

I'm glad Eddie was able to convince Loren to sing and her being the winner was predictable but fainting after finding out was unfortunate, Chloe trying to get her mother out of her place before Eddie got there was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-23-2012 02:04     Subject: 1x22 The Music Video Rehearsal

Phil breaking in to his fathers place was the lowest of the low and just to prove his loyalty to his dealer was diabolical and I'm starting to think Melissa is adopted with the way her mother talks behind closed doors
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-23-2012 03:20     Subject: 1x23 Chloe's Jealousy

Chloe's face when Eddie was dancing with one of the dancers in his video was priceless but now Max knows about Chloe's mother what new pack of lies will she tell next and what a bitch she was to Loren and the dancer so I just hope her down fall is humiliating for her especially after putting a piece of glass in her boot and if what Tyler said about Chloe's past is true I'm not surprised she lied about it
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-23-2012 04:07     Subject: 1x24 Max Confronts Chloe

Chloe being responsible for the death of  Eddie's mother was a surprise and I can't believe she is still willing to marry Eddie knowing Max is on her tail but I was surprised it was Adriana's first time with Phil or anyone and then asking her to give him an alibi for the police was predictable
Author: bala    Time: 7-26-2012 04:14

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-21-2012 22:47  
Adriana is one hell of a spoilt bitch talking to her dad like that but I thought she would pick on Loren for letting her dad know about her test and that was a close call breaking into the school comp ...
Well i agree but i can't wait until she finds out that her father has a crush on Lauren mother.Breaking into school to change her grade will give teens some bad idea i know this tv show.
Author: bala    Time: 7-26-2012 05:23

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-22-2012 07:02  
Chloe's gift to Max was nice but saying Eddie forgot about how her parents died was suspicious and I wouldn't be surprised if Adriana was caught for cheating after being too laid back while doing her  ...
Yes but the question is what is she hiding ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-26-2012 07:02     Subject: 1x25 Lisa Reveals A Secret

I'm surprised how well Adriana lied to the police about Phil's alibi and about time Chloe's lies are starting to unravel with Max turning up at Tyler's and her mother turning up at Eddie's, Lisa sharing a secret with Melissa was nice but I don't think she is telling the whole truth and what a coincidence that Loren and Eddie go to the same spot to think
Author: bala    Time: 7-26-2012 07:16

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-22-2012 08:27  
The things the girl did to try and get into the club was amusing but their persistence might of paid off getting into the club but running into Jake  was interesting and Tyler being asked to get the d ...
Yes that grenade he tossed certainly make it hard for chole she got what she deserved.
Author: bala    Time: 7-26-2012 07:53

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-22-2012 10:06  
Loren facing suspension unless she can prove she's not guilty is going to be tough with all the evidence stacked against her and I loved what her mother said the the principle
Yes i can't believe how far it went and i am so annoyed at her for convince Eddie to give her another chance if only they had a video that would ended the relationship.
Author: bala    Time: 7-26-2012 08:42

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-22-2012 17:02  
Melissa getting the blame from her mother about dropping Phil in it was terrible but how his parents negotiated his punishment was interesting and Adriana lying through her back teeth right to the end ...
Yeah i can't believe the mother blame her when he did the deed but look like he has more serious problem since that guy knows about his family members which put his whole family in a dangerous situation. This is going get worse as the episode go on and i have no idea how any of this will end
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-26-2012 09:22     Subject: 1x26 Loren's Dilemma

Max and Eddie clashing over Chloe's lies was bound to happen after what her mother said to Eddie but forging her again was disappointing and looks like the green eyed monster at Loren's mother work place has reared her ugly head
Author: bala    Time: 7-26-2012 09:27     Subject: Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

Where are you getting this week episodes since they are not DS site?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-26-2012 09:35     Subject: Reply 57#57 bala's post

I'm having to stream them from another site
Author: bala    Time: 7-26-2012 10:03     Subject: Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

Thanks i think this show is certainly going keep me busy during slow season in auguest.
Author: bala    Time: 7-26-2012 10:06

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-22-2012 18:31  
Tyler knowing Chloe's real identity now makes sense why she keeps going back to him and Loren being able to get the last word over Adriana was great
Yes but now with her mother coming she really can't lie out of that situation and how did he find out about her ?. Having her mother phone number was one hell of blackmail over her.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-26-2012 10:17     Subject: 1x27 Eddie and Chloe Meet Oz

Eddie advising Chloe to reconcile with Jackie was interesting but God help her if he finds out about how his mother died and who was driving the car and suggesting Chloe and her mother move in together was great and them having a meeting with Oz to make a re-make of Grease was amusing considering they have never seen the film
Author: bala    Time: 7-27-2012 01:26

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-22-2012 19:24  
Chloe should of kept her mouth shut about the engagement but the reporter ringing Eddie was interesting and Adriana going to dinner with her dad too Loren and her mothers was priceless
Yes but she going get reality check when her mother finds her . We can understand why Adriana is such a splot brat because father allowed her to be one which is sad
Author: bala    Time: 7-27-2012 01:28

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-22-2012 20:50  
Chloe coming clean to Max about her past was clever and sounded believable and Loren and her friends getting lost and stranded across town was spoilt by the title
Well for me i didn't see title so it was surprise i just getting episode number only for my source. She almost lost but she came there on time was lucky.
Author: bala    Time: 7-27-2012 01:30

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-22-2012 21:34  
After all the trouble they had to get there and being late so I'm not surprised she had stage fright
Well we knew that it would too ridiculous if she able sing it without any drama so glad Eddie convinced her to sing
Author: bala    Time: 7-27-2012 01:34

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-22-2012 22:26  
I'm glad Eddie was able to convince Loren to sing and her being the winner was predictable but fainting after finding out was unfortunate, Chloe trying to get her mother out of her place before Eddie  ...
Well i liked they keep make her character more adorable by fainting because it shows some real emotions since i am sure that has happened in real life where peoople faint .
Author: bala    Time: 7-27-2012 02:14

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-23-2012 11:20  
Chloe's face when Eddie was dancing with one of the dancers in his video was priceless but now Max knows about Chloe's mother what new pack of lies will she tell next and what a bitch she was to Loren ...
That's one hell of a secret that she killed Eddie mother
Author: bala    Time: 7-27-2012 03:31

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-26-2012 17:22  
Max and Eddie clashing over Chloe's lies was bound to happen after what her mother said to Eddie but forging her again was disappointing and looks like the green eyed monster at Loren's mother work pl ...
Chloe has more lives than a cat i mean she's constant manipulator and she really can't see it after watching all these episode i have figured out how most of the character situation is going to happen such as i think it's mistake to take his girlfriend on robberies she's going get him caught he become too cocky over the way he does that and he just as bad as Chloe at telling lies.
Author: bala    Time: 7-27-2012 06:00

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 7-26-2012 18:17  
Eddie advising Chloe to reconcile with Jackie was interesting but God help her if he finds out about how his mother died and who was driving the car and suggesting Chloe and her mother move in togethe ...
That's what i like about Eddie he really knows how to make Chloe life more complicated .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-4-2012 15:11     Subject: 1x28 Melissa's Birthday

Melissa's birthday kiss from Adam was nice and about time, Cams comment about the kissing cam was was amusing and Adriana being the getaway driver was ridiculous especially crashing into Loren after the robbery, Tyler winding everyone up is getting boring
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-5-2012 04:18     Subject: 1x29 Chloe Turns Diva

Chloe having a diva fit because she has two left feet when it comes to dancing was predictable and about time she was caught kissing Tyler
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-5-2012 05:36     Subject: 1x30 Another Incriminating Photo

I have a feeling that Kelly being Loren's manager is going to turn out bad and Loren persuading Eddie to join them was nice but doing the video for Melissa's birthday was sweet, the accident flash back looked more like Tyler fault with him fooling around while she was driving
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-5-2012 07:12     Subject: 1x31 Eddie Learns the Truth

Eddie waking Loren from her dream about him was amusing and great timing but Phil being caught on tape breaking into his buyers isn't going to end well
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-5-2012 08:01     Subject: 1x32 The Video Shoot

Chloe turning up at the video shoot was crazy and she should of known better but Loren getting a new part in the video was great and Lily was warned not to ask personal questions about his private life so trying to get the dirt through Loren was cruel
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-5-2012 08:42     Subject: 1x33 Chloe Tries to Reconcile

As nice as Don is with Nora his baggage is going to cause trouble and I hope Nora and Max get together but I hope Eddie doesn't use Loren as his rebound girl but Loren's 90 minute deal with her mother was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-5-2012 09:24     Subject: 1x34 The Collaboration

Loren standing up to Chloe and her sneaky remarks was great and Chloe doing the televised interview with Lily was a desperate attempt to win Eddie back
Author: bala    Time: 8-7-2012 08:41

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-5-2012 12:18  
Chloe having a diva fit because she has two left feet when it comes to dancing was predictable and about time she was caught kissing Tyler
Was audio bad for this episode ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-7-2012 08:43     Subject: Reply 76#76 bala's post

There was one episode with bad audio for the first half
Author: bala    Time: 8-8-2012 10:01

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-4-2012 23:11  
Melissa's birthday kiss from Adam was nice and about time, Cams comment about the kissing cam was was amusing and Adriana being the getaway driver was ridiculous especially crashing into Loren after t ...
It was one hell of birthday at least she got a new car out of it
Author: bala    Time: 8-8-2012 10:02

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-5-2012 12:18  
Yes but you just know she talk her away out of it somehow it is fantastic liar nothing like her mother who seems to want to help her.
Author: bala    Time: 8-8-2012 10:04

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-5-2012 13:36  
I have a feeling that Kelly being Loren's manager is going to turn out bad and Loren persuading Eddie to join them was nice but doing the video for Melissa's birthday was sweet, the accident flash bac ...
That flashback was great way to see what happen but her mother find out should be intresting. I am glad Eddie finally gave her the boot.
Author: bala    Time: 8-8-2012 10:05

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-5-2012 16:01  
Chloe turning up at the video shoot was crazy and she should of known better but Loren getting a new part in the video was great and Lily was warned not to ask personal questions about his private lif ...
Well that video shoot was great for Lauren
Author: bala    Time: 8-8-2012 10:13

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-5-2012 16:42  
As nice as Don is with Nora his baggage is going to cause trouble and I hope Nora and Max get together but I hope Eddie doesn't use Loren as his rebound girl but Loren's 90 minute deal with her mother ...
Well her mother had every right to be concern but man that chole is really determined to get back with eddie but her face when lauren turn up was priceless
Author: bala    Time: 8-8-2012 11:11

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-5-2012 17:24  
Loren standing up to Chloe and her sneaky remarks was great and Chloe doing the televised interview with Lily was a desperate attempt to win Eddie back
I really hating her by now she really is starting to annoy me and i won't be surprised if she tries pretend she's pregnant just to get him back that her only move she has if she wants to get him back.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-25-2012 08:47     Subject: 1x35 The House Party

You just knew as soon as Nora went to the cabin for the weekend with Don the girl would have a party and Melissa inviting Eddie behind Loren's back was predictable but what is it with Phil stealing from family, Kelly kissing Jake was a bad mistake considering they all live in the same house
Author: bala    Time: 8-25-2012 09:13     Subject: Reply 84#84 codebreaker's post

So glad links are up
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-25-2012 09:16     Subject: Reply 85#85 bala's post

I think the are only reliable up to 42
Author: bala    Time: 8-25-2012 09:48     Subject: Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

nothing to watch tomorrow   so this is good for me
Author: bala    Time: 8-25-2012 10:11

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-25-2012 16:47  
You just knew as soon as Nora went to the cabin for the weekend with Don the girl would have a party and Melissa inviting Eddie behind Loren's back was predictable but what is it with Phil stealing fr ...
Yes but the invite to Eddie was a surprise thanks to Marissa and look on Chole face was priceless
Author: bala    Time: 8-25-2012 11:44     Subject: The Paparazzi Photo

Well he should known that he would be followed but Tyler change his approach is interesting. I had a feeling the pharmacy robbery something would go wrong but we don't know what .
Author: bala    Time: 8-25-2012 11:46     Subject: Eddie's New Song

Well Chole trying again with eddie but slip of her toungue he caught her in another lie. Loren looked happy that eddie came to her work share his new song. Forgetting to set alarm from  pharmacy robbery was rather stupid but why did he give her that role   .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-25-2012 11:50     Subject: 1x36 The Paparazzi Photo

I liked the way Chloe's mother woke her up when she thought she had taken an overdose but the photos of Loren and Eddie are probable Chloe fault because she followed Eddie and the paparazzi probable followed her
Author: bala    Time: 8-25-2012 11:53     Subject: Reply 91#91 codebreaker's post

Yes that was rather amusing but simple just hold her nose but i like the humour of water
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-25-2012 12:37     Subject: 1x37 Eddie's New Song

Why on earth would Adriana be jealous of Loren and Eddie's friendship when she has Phil who was good enough to loose her virginity too   and typical Chole putting both feet in it when she mentioned Rumour
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-25-2012 13:19     Subject: 1x38 Eddie's Birthday

Adriana's face was priceless when Eddie sent a car for Loren at school and Eddie wanting to write songs with Loren on his birthday was interesting but how nice for Eddie and Max to invite Loren and Nora out for dinner and you can understand why Nora is worried about Loren's feelings for Eddie
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-25-2012 14:01     Subject: 1x39 The Double Date

Loren embarrassing Nora with Max about the letter and tears she sent him years ago was amusing but Chloe spoiling dinner was predictable
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-25-2012 14:44     Subject: 1x40 Their Special Place

I'm glad Don caught Adriana in the office but as much as I don't like Ellie she doesn't deserved to be framed for the robbery and Kelly describing Jake as the energizer bunny was amusing, Eddie volunteers to drive Loren home after his birthday dinner was interesting and the long awaited kiss was nice but Chloe possible overdose was typical
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-25-2012 15:33     Subject: 1x41 Eddie Inspires Loren

Tyler pretending to call Eddie while Chloe was pretending to be asleep was amusing and them pair deserve each other but what bad timing for the photographer to turn up just as Eddie was about to leave the hospital
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-25-2012 16:16     Subject: 1x42 Eddie Explains Himself

I'm glad Tyler discovered the truth behind Chloe's hospital visit but I hope faking the overdose spoils her own movie careerer and Jackie going to see  Eddie behind Chloe's back was interesting, Eddie opening up to Loren about his mother was nice
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-25-2012 16:59     Subject: 1x43 Loren's Recording Session

Kelly arranging Loren's first session in the recording studio was great but Eddie giving Loren her song back to launch as her first single was nice, it's a good job Kelly didn't fall for Traci bluff about the so called affair with Jake
Author: bala    Time: 8-25-2012 23:33     Subject: Reply 94#94 codebreaker's post

Yes your right her mother has right to be concerned but she's still a teenage girl and even Eddie said there were friends. Jackie begging Tyler to help her daughter was change of event just couple of weeks ago she begging him not see her and now the opposite is true but using blackmail about car accident was a risky move and how the hell would she be able to afford motorcycle since she has no money and i bet Tyler know that.

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0