Board logo

Subject: King Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-24-2012 12:50     Subject: King Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres February 29, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-25-2012 09:24 ]
Author: bala    Time: 2-24-2012 13:01     Subject: Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Another great show returns
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-24-2012 13:08     Subject: Reply 2#2 bala's post

I'm looking forward to this but this should have it's own sub forum by now along with all the others
Author: bala    Time: 2-24-2012 13:32     Subject: Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

This place becoming too much for the forum, the site show are too big for this place.
Author: kellemanske    Time: 2-24-2012 13:34     Subject: Reply 4#4 bala's post

maybe it's an idea to remove the old topics where there is no activity anymore?
Author: bala    Time: 2-24-2012 13:35     Subject: Reply 5#5 kellemanske's post

The problem is that it will takes days for them sort that out and everyone busy
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-9-2012 15:12     Subject: 2x01 Alina Mikute

Jessica giving Danny all that money to pay his gambling debt was risky but i was impressed he walked away without making another bet and getting the former Police Chief a wire was interesting
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-9-2012 16:14     Subject: 2x02 Josh Simpson

Jessica lying about being in traffic while having an ultrasound was predictable but the phone call at the same time was amusing and Spears was lucky he was wearing a vest but the killer was quick with the gun
Author: kellemanske    Time: 3-9-2012 23:37     Subject: Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

I think Spears did the right thing not to rat on the husband, but I hope that he won't gamble again.
Spears being all worried about Jess going in first and all was funny,  but it almost got him killed.
I liked the dialog after he got shot.
Author: bala    Time: 3-10-2012 01:34     Subject: Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was good he didn't place the bet but it didn't last long
Author: bala    Time: 3-10-2012 01:35     Subject: Reply 9#9 kellemanske's post

The Dialogue is what makes this series interesting
Author: bala    Time: 3-22-2012 11:01     Subject: Charlene Francis

How many Ex-husband does Jess have ?

Well after losing baby she wouldn't take time off and trust her to have an Ex to cause problems at work.
Author: kellemanske    Time: 3-22-2012 11:49     Subject: Reply 12#12 bala's post

she has 2 ex and 1 current husband.
But I loved this case and the overlap in behaviour between her ex and her current husband.
With both of them being (recovering) addicts.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-24-2012 02:47     Subject: 2x03 Jamila Karan

Jess having a miscarriage was tragic but going straight back to work afterwards and not telling anyone was crazy, Martin spotting the watch from the other store was impressive
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-24-2012 03:35     Subject: 2x04 Charlene Francis

What a time to inform everyone that she lost the baby at Danny surprise party and i wonder if husband number one was also an addict of some sort but it sounds like Pete was also violent which would explain why he's her ex
Author: bala    Time: 3-29-2012 07:49     Subject: Sunil Sharma

Well the case was rather sad with dead family but finding out who did it was interesting as it wasn't who we thought. It great Jessica come to term with losing the baby
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-10-2012 02:31     Subject: Reply 16#16 bala's post

I liked the way Jessica tricked the girl into mentioning the dog which they withheld
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-10-2012 06:09     Subject: 2x06 Freddy Boise

The nurse holding Freddy Boise replacement heart hostage for what he done in the past was interesting but not telling him they found it before he confessed was great but having her car towed was amusing
Author: kellemanske    Time: 4-10-2012 11:36     Subject: Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

I loved the fact that she found it herself, but you're right, not telling before he confessed was the right thing to do.
Author: bala    Time: 4-21-2012 09:37     Subject: Isabelle Toomey

Sorry i been a bit lazy commenting on this season but to be honest i find the show boring i mean after she lost baby you kind of knew things would fall back in place and even her sister told him she doesn't think it will work between them if that didn't put the point across invite his cop partner to thanksgiving certainly put the point across that it won't work. . Yes i think he will cheat on her with her why else would they introduce her into the series ?.
Author: kellemanske    Time: 4-21-2012 10:03     Subject: Reply 20#20 bala's post

I actually still like this show. The chief showing his weak side was nice. King having to work was predictable, but I think making it home (eventhough she was late) made a nice ending. Further I think they will make it cause they have already been through that much. But yes I also think he will cheat on her, but since she also cheated on him, I don't think she will divorce him for that. I do think that she will be mad for a while.
Author: bala    Time: 4-21-2012 10:09     Subject: Reply 21#21 kellemanske's post

I really like Jesse in first season but this season she's not as witty as she was in the first season.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-1-2012 07:56     Subject: 2x07 Jared and Stacey Cooper

The rock throwing old lady was amusing but what happened to her daughter explained a little to why she was doing it and what a way to get DNA in the cage fight
Author: bala    Time: 5-1-2012 08:19     Subject: Chris Harris

Well i can't believe he was innocent but faking his death and guy being in jail was sad
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-1-2012 08:58     Subject: 2x08 Isabelle Toomey

Jess spotting the discrepancy in the signature after 15 years was impressive but a simple thing like that being missed is terrible and solving the case in the time it took to cook dinner was a little unbelievable
Author: bala    Time: 5-1-2012 09:22

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-1-2012 16:58  
Jess spotting the discrepancy in the signature after 15 years was impressive but a simple thing like that being missed is terrible and solving the case in the time it took to cook dinner was a little  ...
With the amount of tv show we watch i hadn't thought about that
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-1-2012 09:41     Subject: 2x09 Chris Harris

Ingrid was a stubborn as her brother with the fact he was innocent and considering his victim is still alive, how tragic Jess and Danny will probable never have kids together because of their incompatibility
Author: bala    Time: 5-1-2012 09:54     Subject: Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yes i saw that coming they have too much overcome
Author: bala    Time: 5-6-2012 06:16     Subject: Alicia Pratta

Well i had feeling it was her friend but what a moron telling her mother because if he kept quiet he would got away with but because he told her mother he nailed his own coffin on his guilt. .
Author: kellemanske    Time: 5-6-2012 16:06     Subject: Reply 29#29 bala's post

I agree, but this was soo sad.
Author: kellemanske    Time: 5-26-2012 05:22     Subject: Ep 13

So this was the conclusion of the previous episode.
I like how King kept going after the uncle, even when they didn't have any clues.
The former prostitute demonstrating at the police station was funny.
I wonder where the ballet classes suddenly came from.

Kings personal life just keeps getting worse.
Finding out about Danny, sending Taylor to save her career, ...
I kinda feel sorry for her. She's not the easiest person to live with, but this really isn't all her fault.
Wonder what will happen next season. (if there is any)
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-27-2012 11:53     Subject: 2x10 Alicia Pratta

What a strange coincidence that the college student, Alicia who is attacked after getting roofied at a sorority party but the similarities to her mothers rape was bizarre until you realise it was her best friend who took advantage of her and made it look like the same thing that happened to her mother
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-27-2012 12:38     Subject: 2x11 Justice Calvin Faulkner

Andrew almost letting his autistic brother Simon get convicted for the murder of the judge would of been cruel when he was the one responsible
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-27-2012 14:24     Subject: 2x12 Aurora O'Donnell

Who would of thought Aurora's phone call to the police would lead to the serial killer's dumping ground and Danny recording the dogs turned out to be useful but you just knew the kid was covering for his uncle but dying was a hell of a price to pay

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-27-2012 22:28 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-27-2012 15:12     Subject: 2x13 Wendy Stetler

I'm glad Jessica found out about Danny again and letting him know she was following him was great, I'm glad the concluded the case from the last episode but don't you wish they could use some compassion and hit Tim on the head with a hammer

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0