Board logo

Subject: Work It (ABC) Season 1 General Discussion (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-22-2011 14:06     Subject: Work It (ABC) Season 1 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Work It Premieres on ABC on January 03, 2012

This high-concept comedy centers on two unrepentant guy's guys who, unable to find work, dress as women to get jobs as pharmaceutical reps. Not only do they pull it off, but they might just learn to be better men in the process.

With unemployment an ongoing issue and women now outnumbering men in the workforce, the new comedy series "Work It" follows two alpha males who realize the only way to beat the current "mancession" and land a job in pharmaceutical sales is to pass themselves off as women. Combining all the best elements of the workplace comedy, the buddy comedy and the family comedy, "Work It" centers on Lee Standish (Ben Koldyke) -- a quick-witted and likable family man who used to be a top car salesman until he got laid off -- and Angel Ortiz (Amaury Nolasco) -- a single, hot-headed ladies' man with no filter -- who quickly learn there are fundamental differences in the worlds of men and women that go beyond teetering in high heels and tightening up with Spanx. Lee and Angel are determined to keep their ruse going for as long as they can -- and keep their newly found jobs — in this smart, funny and relevant look at male and female relationships at work, at home and socially. Being a better man sometimes means having to be a better woman.

Homepage

Discuss Anything About Work It Here

Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-22-2011 14:07

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-11-2014 18:24 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-28-2011 19:59

Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-5-2011 21:33

Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-4-2012 08:02     Subject: 1x01 Pilot

I'm surprised Angel didn't recognise Lee when he came in as a woman but the way Angel walked as a woman was amusing and Lee turning down the woman at the bar without pants on was priceless
Author: bala    Time: 1-4-2012 08:10     Subject: Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Sorry but there no way i watching this this is worst out comedy i hope it get cancellied and it probably will
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-4-2012 08:15     Subject: Reply 6#6 bala's post

After only one episode seem a bit hard i always thought you give a new show three episodes
Author: bala    Time: 1-4-2012 08:19     Subject: Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

I am not even watching this i saw enough in the fall preview
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-4-2012 09:16     Subject: Reply 8#8 bala's post

Amaury Nolasco playing Angel is one hell of a roll change from Prison Break
Author: bala    Time: 1-5-2012 08:08     Subject: Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

-------------------

-------------------------------
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-13-2012 06:37     Subject: 1x02 Shake Your Money Maker

Angel first time as a sales rep dressed as a women was impressive compared to Lee but Lee's red thong was just so wrong
Author: spratt89    Time: 1-14-2012 07:09

Cancelled after 2 episodes
Author: bala    Time: 1-14-2012 11:28     Subject: Reply 12#12 spratt89's post

Yes i am that good hence why i didn't watch it
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-19-2012 03:08     Subject: 1x03 Girl Fight

The reason the guys said they haven't got any tampons was amusing but going through the girls bags to see what they should have in theirs was crazy
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-11-2014 12:15     Subject: 1x04 Field of Schemes

Lee taking Grace down a peg was great but Angel being determined to get his favorite player to autograph a ball was amusing as he was dressed as a woman
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-11-2014 12:32     Subject: 1x05 Close Shave

Connie complaining about Lee not making love to her since he started the new job was surprising but using the electric shaver in the ladies toilet was priceless as Grace thought it was a vibrator and trying to fix him up with a guy was going to be awkward
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-12-2014 02:07     Subject: 1x06 Space Invaders

Lee being talked into holding a book club at his house was crazy as he had to find away to get his wife and daughter out for the night but Brian turning up I thought would take some explaining
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-12-2014 02:22     Subject: 1x07 Breast Awareness Week

Lee's boss making him an appointment where Connie works was amusing as he couldn't persuade her to take the day off or get anyone to trade places but his wife asking for birth control for his daughter was priceless
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-12-2014 02:37     Subject: 1x08 Immaculate Deception

Angel going to a psychic with Kelly was risky but her saying he's pregnant was amusing and the other girls taking Lee cloths shopping was bad timing as his daughter needed the money for a trip but selling the car was a nice gesture
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-12-2014 02:54     Subject: 1x09 Surprise Package

Angel having the champagne cork hit him in the privates was amusing and Lee admitting to the girls at work he's 40 was surprising but the girls taking him a strip club while his wife was throwing a surprise party at home was priceless
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-17-2014 10:46     Subject: 1x10 Hunger Games

Angel making the most of the girls trying on cloths was a little predictable as he's been chasing Vanessa for a while but running away when Vanessa was about to take her bra off was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-17-2014 11:03     Subject: 1x11 Cinderella Story

Ringing Angel's father about his so called daughter he doesn't have could of gone a lot worse but after his so called sad childhood what did he expect
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-17-2014 11:33     Subject: 1x12 Masquerade Ball

Lee going to Masquerade Ball as his female counterpart was understandable but bumping into Kristen was awkward and Angel using a company credit card to by men's cloths was stupid
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-17-2014 12:00     Subject: 1x13 My So-Called Mid-Life Crisis

Brian telling Connie he would dress as a woman to get a job was amusing as he has no idea that Lee and Angel have been doing it for a while but the girls thinking Angel is a lesbian was priceless

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0