Board logo

Subject: Related Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: bala    Time: 8-3-2011 10:45     Subject: Related Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Sorelli sisters have their share of differences. The four young women, despite their problems, are best friends, but at times you’d never know it. Their special bonds between one another lead them to confide in one another, give advice, and be the shoulder to cry on when needed. Since the death of their mother, the girls have become increasing close, and have even invented their own card game “Sorummy” that only the girls understand how to play. Ginnie (Jennifer Esposito) is the oldest of the sisters and puts it on herself, and husband, Bob (Callum Blue), to watch out for her younger sisters, Anne (Kiele Sanchez), Marjee (Lizzy Caplan), and the youngest Rose (Laura Breckenridge). Together, the four are able to overcome what ever life throws their way.  

Only 18 Episode aired between 2005-06

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-13-2015 04:39 ]
Author: bala    Time: 8-3-2011 10:49     Subject: Moving In, Moving Out, Moving On

Well not a bad first episode after finding out their father is getting remarried the sister decide to plan surprise party but you just their personal problems were going to get in the way and what a surprise the father get finding out one of his daugher is pregnant , the other daughter is getting evicted and needs to move in with him and than youngest who has decided quit medicine to do experiential art performance.
Author: bala    Time: 8-4-2011 04:46     Subject: Hang in there, Baby

Another good episode

Ginnie: What if our baby get stuck in a tree
Bob: Darling, how did the baby get stuck in the tree

That had me cracking up but what bob did throw baby dolls in the tree prove he would go up the tree was amusing. Rose well her first acting class she struggled with Please and NO exercise but she was so cute trying.

Margee having problem with Renne who was only trying help after her massive rant , she had on her waking late than at the end and having wake up late because she left alone was amusing.

Ann thinking she saved her relationship but realise just goodbye ending was sad.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-4-2011 05:31     Subject: Reply 2#2 bala's post

The blue hair was amusing and the impromptu party just before they was about to get naked was great but you would of thought she would washed the baby blanket first
Author: bala    Time: 8-4-2011 05:37     Subject: Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well it was the thought that counts

i thought you were week behind with the show ? You still have all this week show

PS: did you recognise actress from show we watch ?

[ Last edited by bala at 8-4-2011 13:38 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-4-2011 05:47     Subject: Reply 5#5 bala's post

I watched this last year and Anne / Callie from The Glades - Ginnie / Jackie  from Blue Bloods - Bob / Alex from Secret Diary of a Call Girl
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-4-2011 05:52     Subject: Reply 3#3 bala's post

Marjee having a hard time dealing with Renee was interesting but the was she lost it when she tried to make the bad was sad
Author: bala    Time: 8-4-2011 05:58

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 8-4-2011 13:47  
I watched this last year and Anne / Callie from The Glades - Ginnie / Jackie  from Blue Bloods - Bob / Alex from Secret Diary of a Call Girl
Well i just came across this through the Vault, Still waiting for 1 show to appear on it. i request it stanley said she would try to get it.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-4-2011 05:59     Subject: Reply 8#8 bala's post

Which one are you after
Author: bala    Time: 8-4-2011 06:06     Subject: Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

V.I.P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V.I.P._%28TV_series%29
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-4-2011 06:11     Subject: Reply 10#10 bala's post

Season 1 is available in rar file
Author: bala    Time: 8-4-2011 06:33     Subject: cry me a sister

Well another good episode but amusing ending with all sister crying over losing Danny. Rose getting embarrassed when her roomate read her diary aloud but giving her payback with advance warning seem a bit easy if i was her i would done it in class just see look on her face .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-4-2011 06:47     Subject: Reply 12#12 bala's post

Working for Trish was hard work but having to clean the dogs teeth was amusing
Author: bala    Time: 8-4-2011 06:59     Subject: Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was amusing i have credit to the actress to work with a dog was risky
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-4-2011 07:00     Subject: Reply 14#14 bala's post

This show has a lot of familiar faces
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-4-2011 07:43     Subject: Reply 10#10 bala's post

I found this banner

Author: bala    Time: 8-4-2011 09:02     Subject: Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well the fact that there made 4 seasons was a surprise and even more annoying only first season is avaliable on DVD but region 1 which mean US people. You would think there tried make money selling all 4 seasons?. Season 2-4 are impossible to find on-line.
Author: bala    Time: 8-4-2011 09:26     Subject: Hello Deli

Well this was a average episode but good clean up job after the party.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-4-2011 09:48     Subject: Reply 18#18 bala's post

Everyone laughing when she tried to get them to leave was amusing and flushing the toilet to get them out the shower was priceless but the confession about the $150 was interesting
Author: bala    Time: 8-4-2011 09:51     Subject: Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

i had feeling it was one of them i thought it was the youngest
Author: bala    Time: 8-4-2011 10:56     Subject: Naked truth

Rose's play you just with title of the episode she would end up being naked but loved the line when did her boobs get bigger than mines having their dad see it was priceless but she still went through with it.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-4-2011 11:06     Subject: Reply 21#21 bala's post

That was a great line but the one hiding behind her bag was amusing and her dad saying you made the right choice was nice thing to say considering the shock of seeing her naked
Author: bala    Time: 8-4-2011 11:10     Subject: Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

can you really call a man that i always thought that it usually a term for females
Author: bala    Time: 8-5-2011 05:48     Subject: Sex and the sister

Well i am glad she didn't but what an amusing ending to the episode
Author: bala    Time: 8-5-2011 06:38     Subject: Francreas

Well this an emotional episode with girl remembering their mother and few secret came out
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-5-2011 07:26     Subject: Reply 24#24 bala's post

Rose freaking out about the tie and her first time was interesting but he was quite a nice guy about the whole situation, Annie's song was priceless but she looked mortified and Rose catching Anne in the morning was great
Author: bala    Time: 8-5-2011 07:30     Subject: Episode 8 is duplicate of pervious episode -EP9

Well the christmas episode was nice ginnie finding out that her mother in law doesn't like her was amusing.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-5-2011 07:36     Subject: Reply 25#25 bala's post

Rose remembering going to the hospital as a child while she thought at the time she was having vitamins was a sad but happy memory and the dad finding out who Anne was dating was amusing
Author: bala    Time: 8-5-2011 08:19     Subject: The Godmother

Well decided whether Anne will be the godmother if they pass away was interesting. I am glad rose's friend finally made a move on her and loved how he said he won't be waiting for her. I am surprised they think about their father as first choice?.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-5-2011 08:38     Subject: Reply 27#27 bala's post

Ive sent you a new link for 8
Author: bala    Time: 8-5-2011 08:55     Subject: Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

much appreciated   strange go back after watching next two episodes
Author: bala    Time: 8-5-2011 09:34     Subject: Driving miss crazy

Teaching Ginnie to drive was amusing but i am glad he finally made a move on Rose it was just bad timing he should made a move sooner.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-5-2011 10:03     Subject: Reply 32#32 bala's post

Hitting the trolley in the empty car park was predictable considering the spent more time looking at each other but their choice of music was interesting
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-5-2011 10:16     Subject: Reply 27#27 bala's post

Have Yourself A Sorelli Little Christmas
Marjee ringing her boss's boyfriend was bad timing and Renee acutely meeting Patrick this time was nice
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-5-2011 10:27     Subject: Reply 29#29 bala's post

Anne being asked to be godmother was nice especially after she realised her relationship with the toyboy wasn't going anywhere
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-6-2011 09:00     Subject: Reply 10#10 bala's post

I had found V.I.P. season two but it turned out to be a foreign language
Author: bala    Time: 8-6-2011 09:09     Subject: Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Don't worry about it who know it might added vip site in next update looking old shows they digged up
Author: bala    Time: 8-14-2011 11:38     Subject: London Calling

Well my internet play up with me so i decided i might as well watch one of these episode. Bob hiding the fact that he's working with ex girlfriend surprised Gina but them getting along was rather amusing . Marge finally making a choice about Jason   .Rose having a difficult choice trying to make peace with the guy she was friends with but she finally made a choice.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-14-2011 12:10     Subject: Reply 38#38 bala's post

Rose saying I'm going to keep on talking until you kiss me was amusing
Author: bala    Time: 8-17-2011 12:23     Subject: Daddy Little Girl

Well rose invite her boyfriend to meet her dad after he hit it off but trust Annie to tell her dad her little girl consummated her relationship was amusing espically when Renee said good for her was priceless. Bob admitting he fancied his ex was bad move . Rose trying to get even Annie really backfired .Annie giving Marco a second chance was nice. What a sad ending
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-17-2011 13:00     Subject: Reply 40#40 bala's post

Getting everything out in the open was amusing especially when rose tried to turn the tables on Annie about dating Marco but their dads reaction was priceless and his apology was nice but not ready to hug Alex was funny
Author: bala    Time: 8-18-2011 04:50     Subject: Not without my daugher

Well changing the venue when Gina was on bed-rest was nice but web cam thing bob had looked ridiculous. Poor rose i was wondering how they would get rid of her boyfriend who would thought an acting break would break them up.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-18-2011 07:05     Subject: Reply 42#42 bala's post

The letter from their mom to be read out when their dad remarried was nice and Rose telling her boyfriend to go after wasting the last two months was impressive
Author: bala    Time: 8-18-2011 08:15     Subject: Here a balloon for you

Well this was a sad and emotional episode after such nice episode previous you just knew something bad was going to happen but finding out Annie abortion was a surprise and poor rose thinking she could get back with him but he has new girlfriend. Gina is one tough women going back to work after all of that
Author: bala    Time: 8-18-2011 11:43     Subject: Sister for Life

Well Gina really needed to deal with the issue with Bob and i am glad Bob made her talk to her. This really felt mellow episode with secrets going on But Anne finally tell her in the end was nice.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-18-2011 12:37     Subject: Reply 44#44 bala's post

What an idiot the clown was Danny finding out about the abortion was sad considering they were together six years and how easy Ginnie got into the wheelchair for her dad was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-18-2011 12:56     Subject: Reply 45#45 bala's post

Sisters are Forever
Holding Trish's dog for ransom after she had their company blacklisted was amusing but the face slapping was priceless and Ginnie thinking the baby was taken away because it was an accident was sad
Author: bala    Time: 8-19-2011 11:07     Subject: His name is Ruthie

Well Gina picking up stray and bob having compete for her attention was amusing but getting her present was priceless.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-19-2011 12:17     Subject: Reply 48#48 bala's post

Joel telling Rose that he no longer has feelings for her while out at dinner with Chloe and her was sad and trying to trade the furniture for the dog was amusing but Bob finding the perfect birthday gift was a nice surprise
Author: bala    Time: 8-21-2011 03:28     Subject: The Cape

Well Rose really can't play it cool and since this penultimate episode of the series i think it was ok with father wanting move away at first Ginnie doesn't like it but they all come around to it which is great. .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-21-2011 04:19     Subject: Reply 50#50 bala's post

Rose drunken kissing Joel in front of his girlfriend was unfortunate but Marjee and Jason being listened too through the wall was amusing and Ginnie did a great job in explaining to her sisters about their father moving to the Cape
Author: bala    Time: 8-21-2011 04:29     Subject: Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

I can't believe how quickly i got through this show i don't know how long i will wait before i watch final episode.
Author: bala    Time: 10-16-2011 09:21     Subject: The Move

Well i finally got to watch final episode and what a surprise revelation about mother secret crush but giving their dad drug to help with his back pain was amusing.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-16-2011 13:43     Subject: Reply 53#53 bala's post

The way Rose decided to go after Joel when she realizes her true feelings for him was interesting and the flash back of their mother was great
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-22-2012 01:04

This has now been added to the Flash site
Author: bala    Time: 3-22-2012 01:45     Subject: Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

If only i had been patient
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-22-2012 01:56     Subject: Reply 56#56 bala's post

Why it's not as if you payed any extra for them and it gave you something to watch while it was quiet

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0