Board logo

Subject: Teen Wolf Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-28-2011 02:34     Subject: Teen Wolf Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Teen Wolf Premieres on MTV on June 05, 2011

Scott was just a regular guy until one bite changed his life forever.

Now he struggles to understand who he is and what he might become. Is he more wolf than human - or is it the other way around? Whichever it is, it's not going to be easy. Scott will try to control his urges, but mostly he's scared that it's his urges that could end up controlling him.

TEEN WOLF is the story of Scott as he tries to walk the line between what he wants and what he can't help from wanting. Will the bite end up being a gift? Or will it be a curse? And what will it all mean for his relationship with Allison - the girl he can't get enough of? Only time will tell if he should embrace his newfound powers, or if he should fear them.
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Teen Wolf Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 5-28-2011 16:28 ]
Author: bala    Time: 5-29-2011 07:40     Subject: Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

I watched the movie ages ago
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-29-2011 07:47     Subject: Reply 3#3 bala's post

Was that the one with Michael J. Fox in
Author: bala    Time: 6-3-2011 12:12

First 7 minutes

[ Last edited by bala at 6-3-2011 20:20 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-6-2011 05:29     Subject: 1x01 Pilot

That's impressive hearing when he heard Allison outside on the phone to her mother but the pen was a nice touch and catching the ball was amusing it's a shame he didn't return it the same way but an interesting twist with Allison's father
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-7-2011 02:22     Subject: 1x02 Second Chance at First Line

Allison helping to hold Jackson's banner was enough to get him fired up to win the game and it's a good job Allison's father didn't find the glove
Author: bala    Time: 6-7-2011 12:26     Subject: Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yes that was a great twist but i kind of saw it coming however don't you think American football would been a better spot instead la crous?.
Author: bala    Time: 6-7-2011 12:27     Subject: Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yeah i like twist with the sister which open up another possibility that Alison could get turned in season finale ?.
Author: gabsimom    Time: 6-7-2011 15:34

Hmm glad this doesn't seem to be cheesy and like the different kind of werewolf angle.
Author: bala    Time: 6-14-2011 11:13     Subject: Pack Mentalit

Well another good episode and finding out he didn't make him a werewolf but an alpha did was interesting and i am curious who the Alpha is?.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-14-2011 13:51     Subject: Reply 13#13 bala's post

The guy jumping up on the stretcher while the class was watching was funny and what a think to say to Scott on their first date at the bowling ally but it worked a treat and I'm looking forward to see who the Alpha is
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-21-2011 04:20     Subject: 1x04 Magic Bullet

That was fortunate the bullet was in the guest bedroom and not with the rest locked away but nice save with the condom and after all that he dropped it down drain
Author: bala    Time: 6-21-2011 10:10     Subject: Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Well i was surprised she saved him but what a thing to pull out in front of your father . Well it will be interesting to see if they figure out who he is but it playing with fire
Author: bala    Time: 6-28-2011 11:32     Subject: Episode 5

Well skipping school seem normal but the ending was a surprise. Who think the Alpha is the Vet?. The way he pretended he didn't know suggest that it could be him.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-28-2011 12:10     Subject: Reply 17#17 bala's post

1x05 The Tell
The questions and photos did seem to get to the vet which in turn set the dogs off so you have a  made a good point
Author: gabsimom    Time: 6-28-2011 12:50

why don't you think the wolf killed or bit Jackson?
why do you think he scratched him?
the vet seems obvious, but what about the science teacher?
Author: bala    Time: 6-28-2011 22:41     Subject: Reply 19#19 gabsimom's post

Yeah that was my second choice
Author: bala    Time: 7-4-2011 23:36     Subject: Heart Monitor

This was an amusing episode with Scott trying to control his animal side but what a way to end the episode with a clif-hanger
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-5-2011 17:50     Subject: Reply 21#21 bala's post

That a new one on me for Scott to take off Allison's bra without taking off her tee shirt but the way she crossed her arms to cover her breasts when she answered the door when they were disturbed was amusing and interesting cliffhanger
Author: gabsimom    Time: 7-6-2011 06:07

Why do you think the alpha clawed Jackson?s the claw poison. Do you think the Alpha could be the UNCLE in the hospital?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-6-2011 11:13

This has now been added to Realplayer site
Author: bala    Time: 7-12-2011 08:50     Subject: Night School

Well not a great conclusion to the last week episode it felt more awful horror movie than an episode but found it amusing that she knew how make a firebomb shame it didn't ignite. What a revelation at the end.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-13-2011 12:23     Subject: Reply 25#25 bala's post

Knowing how to make a molotov cocktail was amusing and as you said it's a shame the self ignite didn't work
Author: spratt89    Time: 7-13-2011 14:30

MTV renews 'Teen Wolf' for second season

Wolf draws about 1.7 million viewers each week — far from Teen Mom or Jersey Shore ratings, but still within expectations for the network’s fledgling scripted division. No word yet on whether The Hard Times of R.J. Berger will get a third season and, as you know, Skinswas cancelled. “We’re incredibly proud of this show …  an exciting, cinematic story to life with a breakout young cast who our audience has wildly embraced,” said David Janollari, head of MTV Programming. “Picking up ‘Teen Wolf for a second season marks another step towards the further diversification of our schedule, with this big, bold, entertaining scripted series.”

Source
Author: bala    Time: 7-13-2011 22:28     Subject: Reply 27#27 spratt89's post

Well this is ok i had feeling it would get renewed
Author: bala    Time: 7-19-2011 06:45     Subject: Lunatic

Well another average episode and this show is starting to annoy me know i wish speed up as there are testing my patience. It's moving a little too slow for my liking
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-21-2011 01:26     Subject: Reply 29#29 bala's post

Lydia and Scott together was obviously going to upset Stiles considering he asked him to see if she liked him but his payback was amusing
Author: bala    Time: 7-26-2011 06:01     Subject: Wolf's Bane

Finally they revealed who the Alpha was and i can't believe they went with most obvious choice but this is MTV so i am not surprised
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-27-2011 12:44     Subject: Reply 31#31 bala's post

Jackson's hallucinations were amusing but his persistence is annoying and is Allison the arsonist or is there more than one necklace
Author: bala    Time: 7-27-2011 22:27     Subject: Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

no remember that necklace was given by her aunt so i think she is.
Author: sanggye    Time: 7-28-2011 10:15     Subject: Pilot

Ok, just finally got to this show.  Was a little leery because of am a fan of the original movie, and though this is a reimaging, was too sure about it.  It wasn't bad, not the greatest, the same as a lot of other similar themed shows.  My biggest gripe is like avery other teen show, everyone is pretty much beautiful people, including the nerds.  (man, I wish more productions had the guts to be more like Freaks and Geeks producer, Judd Apatow)
Author: bala    Time: 7-28-2011 10:18     Subject: Reply 34#34 sanggye's post

American shows always cast attractive people
Author: sanggye    Time: 7-28-2011 11:11     Subject: Reply 35#35 bala's post

Yea, They do, that's why i mentioned Freaks and Geeks, and it is one of the reasons I think it was cancelled because American TV execs can't see regular people in TV shows.
Author: sanggye    Time: 7-28-2011 11:15     Subject: Second Chance at First Line

Why doesn't he try to talk to Derek, is Scitt that much of an idiot.  Well looks like Jackson is going to be noising around.  He father also seems suspicious of him, too good in the Lacrosse game.
Author: gabsimom    Time: 7-28-2011 14:25

I called the Alpha choice, hahaha. And yes it was Allisons Aunt obviously didn't she brag about it a few episodes back. and I knew that teacher was involved somehow. so the claw marks made the alpha leave jackson but is he turning on his own?
Author: sanggye    Time: 7-29-2011 18:44     Subject: Pack Mentality

Well finally he has gone to seek help from Derek, now he knows more than he did.  Haven't decided if I like this show yet.
Author: bala    Time: 8-2-2011 08:54     Subject: Co-Captain

Look like Alison is learning the family business
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-8-2011 03:11     Subject: Reply 40#40 bala's post

I love the title of the next episode 1x12 - Code Breaker   awesome
Author: bala    Time: 8-8-2011 03:15     Subject: Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Yeah i thought you would
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-8-2011 03:49     Subject: Reply 40#40 bala's post

I had a feeling Allison was spotted in the garage when her aunt looked over shoulder and Stiles complaining of whiplash after the accident was amusing
Author: bala    Time: 8-9-2011 08:24     Subject: Formality

Now that's what i call a great clif-hanger so glad next week the final episode.
Author: gabsimom    Time: 8-9-2011 09:29

Yep Awesome! is it renewed for next year yet? or was this just a one season deal?
Author: bala    Time: 8-9-2011 09:43     Subject: yes

MTV renews 'Teen Wolf' for second season

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/07/1 ... -for-second-season/
Author: bala    Time: 8-16-2011 07:22     Subject: Code Breaker

Well that what i call season finale, this was good episode with everything out in the open and we have a new Alpha but you just knew they wouldn't be able stop him from killing it and reverse what's being done
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-19-2011 02:23     Subject: Reply 44#44 bala's post

I liked the way Allison found out but considering she took him there it's too much of a coincidence
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-19-2011 05:43     Subject: Reply 48#48 bala's post

I liked that they both said why did you do that and replied the same
Author: shinny    Time: 8-19-2011 08:27

I hope they don't make Derek bad now because he's the Alpha!
Author: bala    Time: 5-22-2012 12:32     Subject: Teen Wolf -2×0- Origins Special

Well this was a good recap and sneak peek to season 2 was good
Author: bala    Time: 6-4-2012 06:16     Subject: Omega

Well not a fantastic start to the season but good effort how long can they keep the secret?.

I had a feeling her granddad would make an appearance but finding out it was his daughter the wolves killed mean there no longer a code and it should make an interesting season.
Author: bala    Time: 6-5-2012 03:30     Subject: Shape Shifted

Well look like there's more to new character meets the eye but did he kill his father or not?. The title tells what the new monster is but who is it i think it's the girl but let wait and see.
Author: gabsimom    Time: 6-6-2012 15:43

shape shifter or lizard beast?  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lizard_(comics)
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-7-2012 05:33     Subject: 2x00 Origins Special

After re-watching the last season finale and this special I'm all ready for the first two episodes of this season
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-7-2012 10:18     Subject: 2x01 Omega

The trip wire accident was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-7-2012 11:01     Subject: 2x02 Shape Shifted

What Isaac's father did to him he only got what he deserved and Stiles comment he did it was amusing
Author: bala    Time: 6-12-2012 05:24     Subject: Ice Pick

Well this episode was rather average but what a training thing to do with his daughter kidnap her and she got learn to pick sides but the arrow was a dead give away she was responsible but what will she do. I love how he beat the crap out the new teen wolves but than he should known better than take on the Alpha.

I had a feeing that girl would be the next one to be turned it has a pack now the question is what will he do with it?
Author: bala    Time: 6-20-2012 08:20     Subject: Abomination

Things are getting more intresting and surprise that grandpa know about him should lead to some interesting situation but who is that creature i have feeling it's new guy with camera since other 2 suspect are too obvious.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-23-2012 08:11     Subject: 2x03 Ice Pick

Erica was lucky he sensed her falling but her transformation after being turned was impressive and the way they started Allison's training was bizarre
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-24-2012 02:06     Subject: 2x04 Abomination

Gerard is a cunning old fox making Allison believe he is just a grandfather who likes to cook and Stiles was impressive in the pool
Author: bala    Time: 6-26-2012 02:50     Subject: Venomous

So we know it's jackson now but i really thought it was new guy
Author: bala    Time: 7-3-2012 01:23     Subject: Frenemy

So now Jackson know what he is but i can't wait to find out who his master is ?
Author: gabsimom    Time: 7-3-2012 11:42

Me too.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-5-2012 08:07     Subject: 2x05 Venomous

Scott was lucky when Stiles almost shot him with the arrow but the venom on the other arrow shot at Erica was amusing
Author: bala    Time: 7-5-2012 08:11     Subject: Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Well she is a smart hunter
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-5-2012 08:49     Subject: 2x06 Frenemy

Scott and Stiles being caught out side the gay club by the sheriff was interesting but Stiles trying to convince his dad he is gay was amusing and looking forward to find out who is Jackson's master
Author: bala    Time: 7-10-2012 07:22     Subject: Restraint

Not really sure what to make of this episode but that fight was intense in the school toilets   .

Still no closer to finding out who the master is
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-12-2012 11:01     Subject: 2x07 Restraint

Allison walking in on Jackson in the shower was amusing and the fight was great and the music being played while fighting was an interesting choice
Author: bala    Time: 7-17-2012 21:57     Subject: Raving

Well i have to say this just really felt like filler episode but trying kill scott but it look like she's going die as result which cause Alison to have to make a choice
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-19-2012 06:43     Subject: 2x08 Raving

Stiles imagination with the fairy dust was amusing and their theory about the teacher being involved was obviously wrong but what will Allison think about what her mother tried to do to Scott and what was done to her in return
Author: bala    Time: 7-19-2012 06:49     Subject: Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

That a tough decision she will have make Family or her wolf boyfriend
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-28-2012 09:32     Subject: 2x09 Party Guessed

I hope Stiles present for Lydia at her birthday party wasn't breakable but forcing it through the front door was amusing and what ever Lydia put in the punch had some interesting side effects, what happened to Allison's mother was a surprise and considering how wasted the party guest were the sound of the police sirens worked wonders
Author: bala    Time: 7-31-2012 08:20     Subject: Fury

What a way to explain the whole situation using flashback but i knew it was him all along why introduce a new character if he isn't going to be part main story-line and now grandpa is in-charge of it should make thing a lot more interesting and what a fantastic episode reveal Scot's secret to his mother but why did he turn around ?. Alison has finally women up and willing hunt Derek but i wonder if she find out what her mother tried to do with Scot ?.
Author: bala    Time: 8-7-2012 07:03     Subject: Battlefield

Well this series has definitely promise to be dark and by look of this episode is was rather dark . It's nice to see some decent violence on a teen show rather depend too much on make-up. My favourite scene is Alison shooting her arrows at that wolf consistently instead of killing it she was torture it . That was dark but who has Stiles ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-7-2012 10:50     Subject: 2x10 Fury

It's a good job he wasn't a wedding photograph with Jackson killing everyone he took a photo of and what a way for Scott's mother to find out about him

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-7-2012 19:05 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-7-2012 12:06     Subject: 2x11 Battlefield

Stiles bragging about what he did twice before the game was disgusting and he should of saved some of his energy for the game rather than playing with himself and Allison becoming a hell of a hunter
Author: bala    Time: 8-14-2012 07:08     Subject: Master Plan

Great season finale what a plan after all of that he wanted to become a werewolf just prevent dying but i really can't believe the twist with his pill case that was a great surprise. So can't wait to see all the new alpha pack .
Author: gabsimom    Time: 8-16-2012 13:35

I loved it too! great season was over too quick.
Author: bala    Time: 8-16-2012 23:05     Subject: Reply 48#48 gabsimom's post

don't worry next season will be longer
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-18-2012 13:34     Subject: 2x12 Master Plan

Scott outsmarting Gerard plan to beat his cancer by becoming a werewolf was great
Author: bala    Time: 5-28-2013 10:56     Subject: Teen Wolf S03E00

A very good recap of first 2 season
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-29-2013 04:50     Subject: 3x00 Back to the Pack

This was a great look back at the memorable moments and explanation to what's happened so far
Author: bala    Time: 5-29-2013 06:34     Subject: Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

It's nice they do this every seasons
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-4-2013 04:52     Subject: 3x01 Tattoo

The twins being able to create a single creature should make things interesting and the Birds remake was great
Author: bala    Time: 6-4-2013 05:34     Subject: Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

What a awful way to get a new tattoo

This is the annoying thing about this series after the episode finishs you want to see the next episode and have to wait one more week .

This series just better as every season progresses
Author: bala    Time: 6-11-2013 07:58     Subject: Chaos Rising

Not quite sure what to make of this episode because best bit was right at the end
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-12-2013 00:42     Subject: 3x02 Chaos Rising

Stiles only finding XXL condoms was amusing and poor Heather not getting her birthday wish and that was a close call in the vault
Author: bala    Time: 6-12-2013 00:55     Subject: Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

I had a feeling she was going get killed
Author: bala    Time: 6-18-2013 07:47     Subject: Fireflies

Well this was an anti-climate episode with these chasing rogue  werewolves but no explanation why Alison was there was odd but asking her dad for help was good move but at least Derek managed to contain them. The serial virgin killer should also be interesting revelation.  
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-18-2013 12:54     Subject: 3x03 Fireflies

The two kids were lucky Scott turned up when he did and Lydia finding the manikin in the pool was amusing but not so much for the dead kid behind her and Stiles connecting it back to Heather wanting to loose her virginity was impressive
Author: bala    Time: 6-25-2013 08:35     Subject: Unleashed

Well getting payback on the twins was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-25-2013 13:21     Subject: 3x04 Unleashed

Stiles wanting to loose his veterinary in-case he's next was amusing and bringing the bike into the school to get the twins angry was amusing but what's with the blind demon wolf
Author: bala    Time: 7-2-2013 08:47     Subject: Frayed

What a strange episode making it look like we missed an episode when it fact there simple fast forward to day after the battle but seeing Scot eye turn red suggest he will be an alpha if Derek dies but since Derek is alive this lead to some potential development for Scott character.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-2-2013 11:39     Subject: 3x05 Frayed

The flash back's while on the bus ride was different but that was some attack against the Alphas
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-10-2013 08:00     Subject: 3x06 Motel California

With 198 suicides jumping 201 to date in that motel it wasn't the safest place to stay but Lydia being able to hear the dead would of been hard
Author: bala    Time: 7-10-2013 08:29     Subject: Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Who would of thought the coach's whistle was responsible for all of this ?
Author: bala    Time: 7-16-2013 09:33     Subject: Currents

I was right Scot will become a natural Alpha without killing is impressive but finding out it's him Kelan is after was great revelation
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-17-2013 10:16     Subject: 3x07 Currents

Scott and his friend falling asleep while watching his mother was amusing but Scott getting an erection while hiding in the closest with Allison was priceless
Author: bala    Time: 7-17-2013 10:17     Subject: Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Shame i had already post that video before the episode aired
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-17-2013 10:31     Subject: Special Revelations

I should of expected them to discuss the erection in the wardrobe but I didn't expect Scott to say he had a boner and being presented by Jill Wagner was great as she was in season 1
Author: bala    Time: 7-17-2013 10:44     Subject: Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Well do they do this after each episode ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-17-2013 10:45     Subject: Reply 29#29 bala's post

I doubt it as they couldn't get the cast there every week

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0