Board logo

Subject: Strike Back Season 1 - 5 General Discussion (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: spratt89    Time: 3-31-2011 10:49     Subject: Strike Back Season 1 - 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Strike Back Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-10-2015 01:27 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-31-2011 11:26     Subject: Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

Last year this was promoted as Chris Ryan's Strike Back
Author: spratt89    Time: 3-31-2011 11:33     Subject: Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Thanks will edit it.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-31-2011 11:37     Subject: Reply 3#3 spratt89's post

I always thought this was just a six part mini series
Author: bala    Time: 3-31-2011 11:40     Subject: Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

We knew about season 2 i liked how they had 3 separate story-line in one series.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-5-2011 07:31

Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-13-2011 11:42     Subject: 2x01 Project Dawn, Episode 1

What a disaster the first rescue mission was and then what happened to John Porter on the second live transmission was a shock but at leased they managed to decipher his code, it was a good job Damian was having room service when the attack on the hotel happened and i had a feeling one of the hostages was a gunman
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-13-2011 12:29     Subject: 2x02 Project Dawn, Episode 2

I loved their sense of humor while removing the bullet and are any of the people they are trying to save telling the truth about who they are but the rescue was impressive especially catching the bomb but it's a shame the facial recognition was to slow to identify the target and saving the little girl was nice
Author: spratt89    Time: 8-13-2011 13:01     Subject: Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

how have you watched this, it does not come back until August 21st I think
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-13-2011 13:14     Subject: Reply 9#9 spratt89's post

It's in collaboration with Cinemax

http://tvovermind.zap2it.com/cab ... ries-premiere/86522
Author: spratt89    Time: 8-13-2011 13:24     Subject: Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Oh OK thanks for the info
Author: bala    Time: 8-14-2011 00:11     Subject: Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Well this was good episode the hotel hostage situation was predictable but new guy is nothing like john he really likes to have fun but i should figured out one hostages would be him.
Author: bala    Time: 8-14-2011 00:41     Subject: Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Well this is spy drama so i expected some twist with the hostage but your right that catch was fantastic .Well job negotiation was amusing. I can't wait for the next two parts
Author: bala    Time: 8-27-2011 01:06     Subject: Season 2 Episode 3

Well this was good episode but risky move taking man identity and bomb glad they got to him on time.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-3-2011 22:15     Subject: Reply 14#14 bala's post

What a start with the brutal killing of the security guards in front of the boy and then the end with Scott and the bomb
Author: bala    Time: 9-10-2011 07:36     Subject: Episode 4

Well i have say that guy was good blow her up after he left was cold. They had no choice.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-12-2011 08:04     Subject: 2x04 Project Dawn, Episode 4

The response to being asked is Scott OK was funny considering what he was doing and allowing him to leave on a promise to save Kate was crazy but so glad the killed him at the end
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-17-2011 08:58     Subject: 2x05 Project Dawn, Episode 5

Another great episode, the way they took out the Jeep with the guns and then the waiter with the gun man was great but trying to rescue the arms dealers daughter Claire was harder than first thought with a great gun battle after she lost an ear and was also recaptured
Author: bala    Time: 9-22-2011 04:21     Subject: Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

I have to say this was much better episode than pervious episodde.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-25-2011 01:24     Subject: 2x06 Project Dawn, Episode 6

I liked the way they got the minister by the short and curlies with those photos but what a way to take out those horny soldiers with their own hand grenade while rescuing Claire and tasering the guard in the privates was great
Author: bala    Time: 10-2-2011 05:47     Subject: Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yes that was well hell of great rescue and rescue of small boy was great as well but the gun fight at end was ridiculous and him dying seem like justice but daughter seem really care for her dad after he got shot.
Author: bala    Time: 10-2-2011 06:42     Subject: Episode 7

Who would thought that women Scott was doing at the start was a set up by his boss  . Why can't they have simple hostage exchange it always end up more complicated and messy every time i had feeling something bad was going happens at the end.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-5-2011 09:46     Subject: Reply 22#22 bala's post

Scott is always getting caught with his pants down, that was a good sense of smell to put him in the trunk and asking for a clean extraction was asking to much but his Christmas bonus didn't last long
Author: spratt89    Time: 10-6-2011 09:04

Strike Back Renewed

HIT ACTION SERIES STRIKE BACK RETURNS TO

CINEMAX FOR SEASON TWO IN 2012

NEW YORK, Oct. 6, 2011 – The hit action series STRIKE BACK will return to CINEMAX in 2012 for a second season of ten new episodes, which will begin shooting in South Africa in early 2012 and air later in the year.  CINEMAX/HBO will again produce the series with partners Left Bank and Sky, who will air the series in the U.K.  The series marks the first time the two broadcasters have co-produced an original series together.

Left Bank’s Andy Harries will return as executive producer, and series producer Michael Casey and head of production Marigo Kehoe will also return.  Sky’s Huw Kennair-Jones will executive produce.  Also returning are Bill Eagles (“Beautiful Creatures”; director of episodes 3 and 4), who will direct four new episodes, Paul Wilmshurst (“Hiroshima”; director of episodes 7 and 8), who will direct two episodes, and Tony Saint (“Margaret Thatcher:  The Long Walk to Finchley”; writer of episodes 9 and 10), who will write a number of episodes and co-executive produce.

Currently debuting new episodes Fridays at 10:00 p.m. (ET/PT), STRIKE BACK concludes its first season Oct. 21.

Due to plot spoilers in upcoming episodes, the cast of season two will be announced at a later date.

The stars of season one of STRIKE BACK include Sullivan Stapleton (“Animal Kingdom,” upcoming “Gangster Squad”) and Philip Winchester (“Crusoe,” “Camelot”), with Amanda Mealing (“Holby City”), Eva Birthistle (“Silent Witness”), Jimi Mistry (“Blood Diamond”), Rhashan Stone (“Episodes”), Michelle Lukes (“Alexander”) and Richard Armitage (“The Hobbit”).

Season one guest stars include Liam Cunningham (“Clash of the Titans,” HBO’s “Game of Thrones”), Iain Glen (“Lara Croft: Tomb Raider,” HBO’s “Game of Thrones”), Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (“Killer Elite,” “Lost,” HBO’s “OZ”) and David Haig (“Two Weeks Notice,” “Four Weddings and a Funeral”).

The current season of STRIKE BACK tells the suspenseful story of a charismatic former U.S. Special Forces operative who joins with a stealth British military unit when a resourceful international terrorist group plots a major attack.  Their covert efforts are never publicly acknowledged, their leads are few, the choices are difficult and results often come at a steep cost

Researched by the creators of the series and aided by consultants, the action-packed drama is rooted in the field of counter-terrorism, and set against the backdrop of timely global issues such as human and drug trafficking, conflict among nations, poverty, danger for international aid workers and child soldiers.

The Los Angeles Times observed that the show “shoots high with plenty of action and thrills and a simmering bromance that’s fun to watch,” while the New York Daily News hailed STRIKE BACK as “appointment television for the next 10 weeks” and an “unapologetic, first-pumping non-stop action thriller.”  The Washington Post described the show as a “stylish and addictive new counterterrorism series,” and Indiewire called it “first rate pulp TV, with enough unexpected heart and authenticity to guarantee that its thrills are never cheap,” noting that “it is also the kind of show about the military that focuses on the day-to-day stresses of trying to stay alive on the ground, leaving the overriding political issues to the Suits at headquarters.”

STRIKE BACK is a CINEMAX Presentation in association with British Sky Broadcasting Limited; a Left Bank Pictures Production.

Source
Author: bala    Time: 10-6-2011 12:11     Subject: Reply 24#24 spratt89's post

That's great news
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-12-2011 15:33     Subject: 2x08 Project Dawn, Episode 8

I was surprised they found Martha alive and the one was lucky running across the mind field but not so lucky for the second, Stonebridge was lucky when he stayed on the bridge and the way Scott rescued the hostages was great
Author: bala    Time: 10-13-2011 06:49     Subject: Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Stonebridge has more lives than a cat
Author: bala    Time: 10-16-2011 09:25     Subject: Episode 9

Well i would like to watch one episode where we don't see scott doing a female it's getting a bit boring this action show we really don't need to see that in every episode but they got him in the end.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-20-2011 03:42     Subject: Reply 28#28 bala's post

Stonebridge getting his own action was different, the size of that bunker was impressive and surviving that mission was incredible but the way they got Latif was great
Author: bala    Time: 10-22-2011 09:53     Subject: Episode 10

Well attacking base of operation was risky move but finding out that boss knew what it was about and not telling her team was not good but her rescue was good and arm the bomb but what an ending blewing both of them up
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-26-2011 09:33     Subject: Reply 30#30 bala's post

It looks like capturing Latif was all part of his plan so he could drop the tracker in their location, it's a shame Eleanor was stopped from killing him and what a lucky guess with the the green wire considering Sinclair couldn't make his mind up but the look Latif's face when Eleanor put her finger on the trigger and moved it to the bomb was priceless it's a shame she sacrificed her self
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-11-2012 05:04

This has now been added to the Flash site
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-18-2012 03:48     Subject: Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

After watching this trailer I can confirm the two episodes online are new episodes
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-18-2012 04:45     Subject: 3x01 Vengeance, Episode 1

It's a good job they had satellite coverage but it's a shame they didn't use it to follow the kidnappers and typical Scott to make good use of the hour before they had to leave, I had a feeling Hanson would go off the rails at the training ground but not to that ex-stream
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-18-2012 05:44     Subject: 3x02 Vengeance, Episode 2

I had a feeling Rachel was hiding something but the armour she was carrying was amusing and you just knew the bounty on their heads would make the rescue awkward but the cavalry arriving in the nick of time was great and how tragic for Kerry paying the price for Hanson's death
Author: bala    Time: 8-19-2012 01:57     Subject: Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Yeah but you just knew somehow they get back together as a team like that when he rescue them he said how many times have i rescued you made me smile. They make a good team and Racheal i knew more to her than meets the eye. .
Author: bala    Time: 8-19-2012 03:00     Subject: Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Yes the armour she was carrying was amusing but her taking over the team should make things interesting and you knew she end up dying when he met up with her.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-25-2012 05:26     Subject: 3x03 Vengeance, Episode 3

You just knew from the start that Stonebridge would want revenge for Kerry's death, they were lucky to survive the air strike with only 60 seconds warning, typical Scott to get the ladies but the look on his face when she came first was priceless and what a cliffhanger
Author: bala    Time: 8-25-2012 05:36     Subject: Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Yes but the question is whether he will go hunting for him after the mission is over. There were lucky to survive but they knew how to protect themselves but that guy using grenades to slow the team down was smart shame he was only the decoy.  Finding out he was brother was nice surprise and made him valuable target
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-25-2012 23:03     Subject: 3x04 Vengeance, Episode 4

After surviving the second mortar attack and their truck I would of thought there would be a lot of casualty's but surviving so long against so many was incredible and finding they had the triggers with them was a surprise but explained why the kept coming back, loosing the triggers again was predictable
Author: bala    Time: 8-28-2012 07:03     Subject: Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was a surprise but i am sure they will get another chance
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-8-2012 12:03     Subject: 3x05 Vengeance, Episode 5

Great gun fight at the airport but the head shot to the motorcyclist was awesome and they were lucky to survive the set-up at the stadium, Scott's love life was bound to get him in trouble and I'm surprised Stonebridge left the old man unprotected
Author: bala    Time: 9-9-2012 01:47     Subject: Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Yeah talk about screwing the wrong women
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-16-2012 05:29     Subject: 3x06 Vengeance, Episode 6

Both of them admitting they messed up was amusing and the way Craig proved there was a problem with the security was impressive but losing the trigger again was predictable and the old man jumping from the helicopter was risky
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-22-2012 11:48     Subject: 3x07 Vengeance, Episode 7

Knox extricating the political leader from a Zimbabwe prison was impressive but you just knew the operation to follow the daughter wouldn't go to plan and loosing the operation centre made things harder, killing Sinclair was a surprise but Dalton killing the killer was great
Author: bala    Time: 9-23-2012 02:08     Subject: Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

I am really going miss Sinclair he was a good character but Political leader finding nuclear weapons were good since he know who he's dealing with but him getting shot was predictable so that his daughter could take over was a decent plan.
Author: bala    Time: 9-29-2012 08:37     Subject: 3x08 -Episode 8

Well i should figure out the support to police station were bad guys but so glad she's dead but what a way make him confess after protest his innocence at the start. What his daughter did at the press conference was rather smart
Author: bala    Time: 10-6-2012 08:26     Subject: Vengeance, Episode 9

Well he had his chance to shoot him but i think he made the right decision not to do anything
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-13-2012 06:38     Subject: 3x08 Vengeance, Episode 8

They should of realised the backup cops arriving so soon when they said there wouldn't be any help coming were bad guys but Matlock's face when the phone was answered was priceless it's just a shame they haven't got the man power he has but never the less with the few they had got did a great job
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-13-2012 07:17     Subject: 3x09 Vengeance, Episode 9

What idiots arguing about when to go in allowing the driver to get ahead of them and then shooting the driver with a nuclear bomb on-board was crazy and how ironic he was discussed she threatened to give the order to kill his wife and child when he is willing to deal in nuclear bombs
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-13-2012 07:52     Subject: 3x10 Vengeance, Episode 10

I can believe Knox and Matlock escaped that building but at leased Matlock it dead thanks to Stonebridge not killing Hanson when he had the chance and the way they both disarmed them bombs was great team work
Author: bala    Time: 10-13-2012 08:09     Subject: Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

Well another adventure we had no doubts they would get the nuclear triggers and they did
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-12-2013 03:56     Subject: 4x01 Shadow Warfare, Episode 1

There was nothing Dalton could do to save him but at leased she was able the video the execution and the coppers face when the helicopter came to pick them up was amusing and what a great battle on the river

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-17-2013 02:18 ]
Author: bala    Time: 8-12-2013 08:19     Subject: Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

I have to say that one hell of a way get out of paying a ticket   

That battle on the river was crazy not only did they survive all those gunfire on land but to keep them coming after they got in river was crazy.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-17-2013 01:15     Subject: 4x02 Shadow Warfare, Episode 2

Kamali has to be the luckiest guy alive to break free from that tie strap and swim to the other side of the river and Rachel running out of ammo was lucky Philip came just in time, Martinez being killed was tragic and I cant believe Scott and Stonebridge fell for the CIA story but him rescuing them was a surprise
Author: bala    Time: 8-17-2013 03:51     Subject: Reply 78#78 codebreaker's post

Well he was CIA so he wasn't lying but if he had shot him they would be screwed.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-17-2013 05:02     Subject: Reply 79#79 bala's post

I don't see why they would be screwed if they killed Kamali considering Dalton filmed him killing one of their own and being that far under that hardly anyone knew he was CIA it's obvious he's been turned to some degree
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-24-2013 08:25     Subject: 4x03 Shadow Warfare, Episode 3

Rachel getting re-leaved of her duties and taking the woman hostage should make things interesting
Author: bala    Time: 8-24-2013 08:32     Subject: Reply 83#83 codebreaker's post

Well she's gone rouge but you just knew as soon they introduced Kamali daughter she end being kidnapped
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-7-2013 11:42     Subject: 4x04 Shadow Warfare Episode 4

It was obvious James wasn't going without a gun fight as he didn't put his gun down and Sophia dying for the chip in her watch was a surprise but what a tragedy they were only seconds away when Rachel was killed
Author: bala    Time: 9-7-2013 12:22     Subject: Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

Well having the Real IRA as a twist i didn't see coming but seriously you thought they check what she had on her. That was a good rescue of  Kamali daughter but i had feeling they run difficulty after the rescue.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-14-2013 04:40     Subject: 4x05 Shadow Warfare Episode 5

Sean putting on his seatbelt should of been a clue he was going to do something but so much for keeping him alive and the girl on girl action before the kill was cold and the fact she only wanted her fingerprint was diabolical, at leased they captured her on the arms raid but getting away with the guns was unfortunate and having to extradite her was sickening as she killed Rachel, the airport battle was great

PS  as the wrong episode was uploaded I went elsewhere
Author: bala    Time: 9-14-2013 05:00     Subject: Reply 89#89 codebreaker's post

Well that chase was amusing and attempt to throw him off the edge to get information was good but man she was crafty
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-14-2013 05:04     Subject: Reply 90#90 bala's post

I thought the customs delay was an accident at first but the fact the toilet was checked before allowing her to go was their own fault she escaped
Author: bala    Time: 9-14-2013 05:19     Subject: Reply 91#91 codebreaker's post

How could they know she would have a gun hidden in the airport ?

They were checked for people not weapons
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-14-2013 05:22     Subject: Reply 92#92 bala's post

She checked the toilet first before allowing her to use it and it was obvious the toilet was empty of people
Author: bala    Time: 9-21-2013 03:39     Subject: Shadow Warfare: Episode 6

Good rescue of the boss but that was one hell of a test drive in that car
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-21-2013 14:28     Subject: 4x06 Shadow Warfare: Episode 6

Philip attacking the guards watching him dig his own grave was stupid considering how many armed guards were available and how on earth was the assassin able to follow them on that awesome test drive but being able to take the shot this time was great as because he failed last time they was able to kidnap him
Author: bala    Time: 9-29-2013 03:19     Subject: Shadow Warfare: Episode 7

So we finally find out what wrong with Philip he been poisoned and only few days to live but getting caught to go in prison was rather amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-1-2013 10:20     Subject: 4x07 Shadow Warfare: Episode 7

It's a good job Stonebridge could handle himself as other than Scott they had no backup plan or weapon's and tragic they had to wait for the camera to be turned off before rescuing the hostages at the cost of the woman's life
Author: bala    Time: 10-6-2013 07:08     Subject: Shadow Warfare: Episode 8

It was obvious Stonebridge would get the cure but Scott being handcuffed to that women did provides for some amusing moments in the episode but vokda scene i could of done without
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-7-2013 08:02     Subject: 4x08 Shadow Warfare: Episode 8

Scott's escape from the petrol station was impressive considering he was handcuffed and what karma for the guy about to incinerate Stonebridge, Kamali's number had to come up sooner or later but having just told his daughter he will keep him safe was unfortunate
Author: bala    Time: 10-13-2013 02:31     Subject: Shadow Warfare: Episode 9

I really didn't see that twist coming but i am glad she chose Damien instead of her uncle but it took like a set up by the end.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-14-2013 03:25     Subject: 4x09 Shadow Warfare: Episode 9

So much for Ester's uncle saying he was there to protect her but her bringing the car closer was a surprise as I expected her to drive away and what a way to stop the train but the end was a surprising twist
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-19-2013 05:50     Subject: 4x10 Shadow Warfare: Episode 10

Another impressive escape from the moving van but how on earth does Kamali keep escaping death for so long and willing to realise the virus with his daughter there he eventually got what he deserved
Author: bala    Time: 10-19-2013 09:13     Subject: Reply 108#108 codebreaker's post

What an awful memory her daughter will have as result.

Have both of them (Scot and Stonebridge) sleeped with every women on their team ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-19-2013 09:17     Subject: Reply 109#109 bala's post

I've lost count on how many they have slept with
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-30-2014 00:44

Strike Back Season 4: Strike Back Takes Thailand (Cinemax)
Strike Back Season 4: Production Recon #1 - Thai Marketplace (Cinemax)
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-11-2015 06:40

Strike Back Season 4: Production Recon #2 – Budapest, Hungary (Cinemax)
Strike Back Season 4: Production Recon #4 – Helicopter Evacuation (Cinemax)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-2-2015 22:40 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-2-2015 14:41

Strike Back Trailer - Starts 3rd June on Sky 1
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-12-2015 00:27

Strike Back Season 4 Promo (HD)
Author: bala    Time: 6-11-2015 08:17     Subject: 5x01 Legacy: Episode 1

Great returning episode the kidnapping British delegate daughter lead to difficult hostage situation
Author: bala    Time: 6-11-2015 08:18     Subject: 5x02 Legacy: Episode 2

I can't believe i didn't see the twist with the wife i can't believe she arranged everything and the fact she Korean spy was unbelievable so she marry him so she could have access to him and his contacts.
Author: bala    Time: 6-18-2015 07:27     Subject: 5x03 Legacy: Episode 3

Damien telling his son he's special forces but the son think he's a drug dealer is amusing but you just knew somehow son would become hostage.
Author: bala    Time: 7-4-2015 07:30     Subject: 5x05 Legacy: Episode 5

Yes i missed episode 4 commentary let me just say it wasn't much to say so i am moving on this as something significant happen while Stonebridge and Scot are doing a mission Scott son's get kidnap by bad guys and after complete the mission Scot is forced to surrender
Author: bala    Time: 7-16-2015 12:17     Subject: 5X06 Episode 6

That did look like end of the line for them being held hostages but them escape was brillant
Author: bala    Time: 7-16-2015 12:22     Subject: 5x07 Episode 7

Look like they gone somewhere else but bank robbery was a surprise
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-9-2016 11:17     Subject: Reply 82#82 bala's post

I re-watched season 4 final first to get me ready for the final season

Chloe loosing her finger after the failed rescue was sad and the fact she was allowed to see her kidnapper she was probable going to die and it was obvious she was made as soon as she walked in the club but rescuing the girl with seconds to spare was impressive
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-10-2016 01:12

Strike Back Episode #2 Preview
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-10-2016 02:02     Subject: 5x02 Legacy: Episode 2

Loosing Ray McQueen to the local police was only going to make finding who was behind it more difficult but their transport following the police was amusing, I'm glad Ray took out the cop who tried to kill him as his death wasn't wasted and the wife killing her husband while they were talking to the suspected woman was I think a bad mistake
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-10-2016 02:03

Strike Back Episode #3 Preview
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-10-2016 03:54     Subject: 5x03 Legacy: Episode 3

Mei allowing an autopsy was surprising and  picked the wrong day to see his father but thinking he's a drug dealer was amusing, Finn getting captured was predictable but at leased he will find out what his father is capable of
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-10-2016 03:55

Strike Back Episode #4 Preview
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-10-2016 04:47     Subject: 5x04 Legacy: Episode 4

Finn still being pissed after his father killed three people saving him was ungrateful and it was only a matter of time before one of the team was captured being that out numbered but I think Mei killing her has signed her own death sentence
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-10-2016 04:48

Strike Back Episode #5 Preview
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-10-2016 05:35     Subject: 5x05 Legacy: Episode 5

Finn should of left after the first kidnapping and getting captured again was a little predictable but at leased he gave them a run for their money and he had no choice but surrender to save him
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-10-2016 05:36

Strike Back Episode #6 Preview
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-10-2016 06:44     Subject: 5x06 Legacy: Episode 6

Mei killing the young solider they let live just to make a point seemed pointless as they know she's a cold blooded killer but knowing next time it could be Finn must of been frightening, Stonebridge winding her up was a great way to get them of guard and what a shame he had to hit the doctor after she helped save Finn
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-10-2016 06:45

Strike Back Episode #7 Preview
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-10-2016 07:43     Subject: 5x07 Legacy: Episode 7

I expected the girl to be dead before the meeting but a gun fight at the opera was crazy and letting Kwon escape was a bad idea, Nina getting caught in the bank during the robbery was unfortunate and Mei getting away again was predictable as that's bound to be the last episode

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0