Board logo

Subject: Republic of Doyle General Discussion (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: bala    Time: 2-1-2011 12:22     Subject: Republic of Doyle General Discussion (Spoilers)

Jake Doyle is a rogue, a charmer, a detective – so far ticking all the boxes – but he's also a drinker, a brawler and emotionally immature. This ex-cop has as big a nose for sniffing out the bad guys as he does for finding trouble. Jake cracks heads and cases in the historic and colourful city of St John’s on the Canadian island of Newfoundland. And it’s just as well – St John’s has been transformed from a sleepy seaport to a booming oil town, and where there’s cash, there’s crime. Helping him in his private detective adventures are his father, respected ex-cop Mal, his partner Rose, and Jake’s feisty teenage niece, Katrina. Throw into the mix Jake’s estranged wife Nikki and their ongoing divorce case, and you can see why Jake’s rage is constantly boiling over.

Source [ Last edited by bala at 2-1-2011 20:54 ]
Author: bala    Time: 2-1-2011 12:28     Subject: Father and Son

Well the first episode was average and it's clear that Doyle really has a lot trouble with women and having to work with his dad was amusing at times. The annoying thing about the show are actor voices which does take a while to get used to Strong Canadian accent.

Benny case, Doyle is good friends and he's investigate who murder the guy benny had fight with and in the end he got off finding out it was accident  . Doyle ex-wife is piece of work but i can't wait to see reaction when he open door to see that women.

On the whole this isn't a fantastic detective show but the situation Doyle can be amusing.
Author: bala    Time: 2-2-2011 12:30     Subject: The Return of the Grievous Angel

This was a much better and funnier episode i mean Doyle wife really is a bucket full of crazy i am not surprised he wants to divorce her. As for case i found it really interesting who killed her but getting paid 2 times for same case was great.

You got love his mother hire that boy who spray painted his car '*ick for hire but he did a good job clean it up catch his niece is back their surveillance van with her boyfriend was great but when his dad walk in he hide them
Author: bala    Time: 2-3-2011 04:38     Subject: The Duchess of George

Doyle really needs to learn about professionalism i mean sleeping with the client wife and getting caught by him was great opener to the episode and fact he attacked him twice was amusing but case was average
Author: bala    Time: 2-3-2011 09:27     Subject: Blood Is Thicker Than Blood

Well this was interesting case of wrongly convicted man thinking his brother killed his wife when it turned out be their mother . Doyle meeting his wife new boyfriend while trying de-bug her house was funny end but it was obvious she wasn't pregnant.
Author: bala    Time: 2-3-2011 09:30     Subject: Hit and Rum

Well Doyle finally give it a shot with Sargent i hope he can move on from her. Well another good case with unexpected ending who would thought daughter of Rum runner wanted to take his business but drugging him and Doyle dumping him for police to arrest was interesting ending.
Author: bala    Time: 2-3-2011 13:07     Subject: The One Who Got Away

Stacy was really the worst of Doyle past girlfriend this was one of the craziest episode so far and going jail for her is a bit too much .    .
Author: bala    Time: 2-4-2011 12:19     Subject: The Woman Who Knew Too Little

Well lucky the case from pervious episode keep Doyle out prison due lack of evidence  but finding a women who was a con artist really put Doyle into trouble but that smile at end kind of suggest she play him all along. Rose husband story-line was interesting we find out about her past i figured she runaway from something now we know.
Author: bala    Time: 2-4-2011 13:42     Subject: The Tell-Tale Safe

After the last 2 crazy episode it was nice to have a boring one but still a very interesting case can you imagine finding out the man who killed your husband has been making anonymous donation every month  for kill him and she had no idea .

I really didn't see divorce paper coming for Doyle that was great ending but what is Rose going to do about her husband since he refuse to sign the paper
Author: bala    Time: 2-5-2011 23:50     Subject: He sllep with the chips

Well rose planting evidence to get rid of her ex-husband was amusing since in the pervious episode she had go at her boyfriend for doing the same but that ring was a nice touch to sell it
Author: bala    Time: 2-6-2011 01:19     Subject: The Pen Is Mightier Than the Doyle

Well another good episode with a surprise ending
Author: bala    Time: 2-6-2011 02:01     Subject: A Horse Divided

Well another average episode but the horse was a surprise
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-6-2011 11:11     Subject: Reply 2#2 bala's post

1x01 Fathers and Sons
Doyle on the phone and forgetting to switch calls from his wife to his lawyer was amusing and threatening to ring Tinny's neck when she put the headphones on was funny
Author: bala    Time: 2-6-2011 11:18     Subject: Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

I didn't expect you start this for few weeks since you usually so many shows behind .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-6-2011 11:25     Subject: Reply 14#14 bala's post

I've downloaded these up to date so i will try some before going back to The X-Files
Author: bala    Time: 2-6-2011 11:34     Subject: Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

I will be up to date when new episode airs this week so you have until Wednesday to catch up
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-6-2011 12:08     Subject: Reply 3#3 bala's post

1x02 The Return of the Grievous Angel
Three clients for the same case was different but the kid flirting with his niece was funny and father and son both going to jail was a good result
Author: bala    Time: 2-6-2011 12:12     Subject: Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

The relation between Tinny (niece) and the Kid is really interesting she treat him like her boyfriend but they are not in relationship since she has a boyfriend , she treat him like a pet which really annoys me about her.

[ Last edited by bala at 2-6-2011 20:26 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-6-2011 12:18     Subject: Reply 18#18 bala's post

I thought the niece was called Tinny or Katherine but the step mother hiring the kid should be interesting
Author: bala    Time: 2-6-2011 12:26     Subject: Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

He really annoys Jake

This show will get you addicted by 4th-6th episode

[ Last edited by bala at 2-6-2011 20:28 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-6-2011 13:01     Subject: Reply 4#4 bala's post

1x03 The Duchess of George
Asking his dad if he cashed the cheque after being caught sleeping with the client wife was funny and the constable's reaction to Jake taking her boots off was amusing and the pregnancy test should be interesting
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-6-2011 14:16     Subject: Reply 5#5 bala's post

1x04 Blood Is Thicker Than Blood
Doyle's phone going off when he trying debug her house was funny and the brothers trying to kill each other was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-6-2011 15:18     Subject: Reply 6#6 bala's post

1x05 Hit and Rum
Tinny and Des going undercover was amusing and Doyle getting punched by his dad was strange but i wonder who the card to Rose from prison is from
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-6-2011 16:13     Subject: Reply 7#7 bala's post

1x06 The One Who Got Away
Doyle's dad finishing his point while he was getting attacked by the woman was amusing and Stacey was a little crazy but Jake sending Leslie the photo of Stacey's husband was priceless
Author: bala    Time: 2-7-2011 04:44     Subject: The Fall of the Republic

This was interesting season finale with everything up in the air
Author: bala    Time: 2-7-2011 05:34     Subject: Live and Let Doyle

Season 2 here i come and it look like Jake has gone off women or trying to but the case was amusing after all of that it was just a game but what Dez thinking following Tinnie. Jake accusing the crown prosecutor of being a call girl was great ending
Author: bala    Time: 2-7-2011 09:39     Subject: Popeye Doyle

Well this was great episode Doyle going undercover in the jail and even through case was interesting i really enjoyed how he got to bottom of it on his own. What is Tinnie doing she going arrested and i can future story-line developing
Author: bala    Time: 2-7-2011 12:36     Subject: A Stand Up Guy

Well that comedian was annoying but the revelation about his son was great but i can't believe he want to die and son grabbing him was amusing and Jake date with that women didn't go to plan but she's married really threw a curve ball at jake
Author: bala    Time: 2-11-2011 09:52     Subject: The Son Also Rises

Well this conclusion season finale about Doyle brother it was great they manages figure it out but i like how complicated it was
Author: bala    Time: 2-11-2011 09:54     Subject: Something Old, Something New

Well look like Jake is onto Trinne but i was amazed how Des handled the situation . What a way end the episode with a wedding  just not the wedding we thought it would be
Author: bala    Time: 2-19-2011 09:02     Subject: The Ryans and the Pittmans

Well this was a good episode but look like Lesley might still have feeling for Jake.
Author: bala    Time: 2-25-2011 13:35     Subject: Episode 7

Well i have to say that last person i expect help Doyle out of his money problems but that case was boring until we found out who was targeting her but man it good thing Malak pulled the plug
Author: bala    Time: 3-4-2011 02:17     Subject: Sympathy for the Devil

This was another classic crazy episode and again it does seem they are try introduce Doyle love triangle but i wonder what type of task force he plan on setting with Doyle ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-4-2011 14:00     Subject: Reply 8#8 bala's post

1x07 The Woman Who Knew Too Little
Annabelle was a troublesome amnesiac but the guys getting hit with the shovel was amusing and not a bad pay day for a chance meeting
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-4-2011 14:47     Subject: Reply 9#9 bala's post

1x08 The Tell-Tale Safe
Who would of thought a purvey spy cam would catch the person who took the safe and the kids going undercover was amusing but what a way to find out the money she thought was a donation was blood money
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-4-2011 15:43     Subject: Reply 10#10 bala's post

1x09 He Sleeps With the Chips
Martin deserved what he got for talking about watching Tinny while she was sleeping but what an idiot telling them the drugs was fake after they thought they were good
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-4-2011 16:28     Subject: Reply 11#11 bala's post

1x10 The Pen Is Mightier Than the Doyle
Jake working with the novelist was amusing and what looked like a simple cheating spouse case turns out to be something far more devious, Nikki's face when Jake was watching Leslie singing was priceless
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-4-2011 17:14     Subject: Reply 12#12 bala's post

1x11 A Horse Divided
Leslie finding out that Christian's brother is Jake was predictable but amusing and kidnapping his father horse and loosing his finger to pay for the wedding was a little extreme
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-5-2011 01:00     Subject: Reply 25#25 bala's post

1x12 The Fall of the Republic
The lotto case was amusing but is sad that Jake and the pill bottle got Leslie into trouble but Nikki walking in at the wrong time was awkward
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-5-2011 08:26     Subject: Reply 26#26 bala's post

2x01 Live and Let Doyle
Des secretly filming Tinny at the nursery and falling out the tree was funny but the crown attorney making more in an hour than most people make in a week is probably right but she did sound like she could of been on the game
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-5-2011 09:13     Subject: Reply 27#27 bala's post

2x02 Popeye Doyle
I like the way Jake went along with going undercover by headbutting Leslie's partner after he shoved Jake into the car and Mal finding out that Rose has been keeping her mother still alive a secret was strange
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-5-2011 10:40     Subject: Reply 28#28 bala's post

2x03 A Stand Up Guy
The comedian was a jerk but he was lucky that his son caught him when he jumped and the awkward diner double date and her husband on the phone was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-5-2011 11:42     Subject: Reply 29#29 bala's post

2x04 The Son Also Rises
Tinny is getting in a little deep with her new hobby and her new friends and that hit woman was impressive but Jake put out the fake radio report to get a face to face with her was risky
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-5-2011 12:52     Subject: Reply 30#30 bala's post

2x05 Something Old, Something New
Des left it a bit close to come to Tinny's rescue but the limo ends up exploding her plans in the process and Des did a great job at handling the situation, the surprise wedding was a nice was to end
Author: bala    Time: 3-5-2011 12:55     Subject: Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

The one thing i liked about that episode is that it caught attention from moment the episode started limo exploding than going back to how it all started. . That how keep audience attention.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-5-2011 13:04     Subject: Reply 45#45 bala's post

The first time around i didn't realise Tinny and Des was in the limo which made you think the first explosion might of killed them
Author: bala    Time: 3-5-2011 13:08     Subject: Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yeah i know when episode opened up we thought runaway limo we had no idea who in Limo but what a way rid Trinny drug sideline storyline
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-5-2011 14:13     Subject: Reply 31#31 bala's post

2x06 The Ryans and the Pittmans
That was a close call on the boat but at leased it eliminated one of the brother from being a suspect until he wasn't dead and i liked the way Allison got Jake to pay attention but after Leslie got shot it looks like they still have feeling for each other
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-5-2011 15:05     Subject: Reply 32#32 bala's post

2x07 Crashing on the Couch
Martin coming back to help the guy out with their money problems was a surprise and Jake getting an electric shock with the kettle was amusing but that was a close call second time around
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-5-2011 15:51     Subject: Reply 33#33 bala's post

2x08 Sympathy For The Devil
All the bounty hunters after Martin's new wife was amusing and Tinny dropping to the floor after the others got tasered was funny but that was unfortunate that Leslie poured her heart out while there was a gunman behind the door
Author: bala    Time: 3-5-2011 23:22     Subject: Reply 50#50 codebreaker's post

Well i see you caught up but what are you going watch now ?

Tinny is amusing at times but did you notice she not always in every episode
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-10-2011 02:37     Subject: 2x09 Will the Real Des Courtney Please Stand Up

That was strange when Des finds himself in a very bizarre and compromising position after an armed robbery but Tinny taking a blood sample was amusing and what a way to find out they know nothing about him but nice ending
Author: bala    Time: 3-10-2011 03:34     Subject: Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

Well i knew it was set up but I liked that we know Des has few secrets and finding out where he lives was sad and they had no idea. I think none actually thought about Des much and it took this situation to realise that. When you look at him he does look trustful
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-17-2011 10:38     Subject: 2x10 The Special Detective

I thought Jake was more into Leslie but kissing Allison he didn't notice Garrison taking his car and poor Jake getting all the punches for Garrison and Leslie and Jake struggling to keep their mutual affection for each other in check, Jake sorting Allison boyfriend out was great
Author: bala    Time: 3-17-2011 10:51     Subject: Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

Garrison really put jake through the ringer but it great to see Garrison again . i like twist dirty cop not being so dirty.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-17-2011 10:57     Subject: Reply 55#55 bala's post

Jake and his tape recorder was working overtime but came in useful and the cop not being dirty was a good twist, i had a feeling about the cop after Leslie told him to leave it
Author: bala    Time: 3-17-2011 11:03     Subject: Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

The cases are not that interesting are they ?

The one thing i liked season 1 were how amusing cases were but so far this season has been rather average.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-17-2011 11:32     Subject: Reply 57#57 bala's post

Tinny and Des were good in the first season but this season it's all about Jake and the two ladies in his life, i thought Leslie was the best but with what happened to Allison i have no idea now
Author: bala    Time: 3-17-2011 11:49     Subject: Reply 58#58 codebreaker's post

Yeah i wanted Jake to be with Leslie but i have feeling Alison will leave at end of the second season she doesn't seem type of women who would stay in small town unlike Leslie who will.

The problem with Tinny and Des is that Tinny doesn't want admit she like him so that story-line can't go anywhere but  Will the Real Des Courtney Please Stand Up episode there were some great moments between them.
Author: bala    Time: 3-24-2011 05:22     Subject: Don't Gamble with City Hall

Well another good episode with Jake trying solve a case shame two murdered and what a way for the suspect to get killed
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-26-2011 12:21     Subject: Reply 60#60 bala's post

That was unfortunate that Jake's expensive gift for Allison was stolen by the thief and at leased she got killed by a garbage truck so she went out with the trash
Author: bala    Time: 3-31-2011 02:47

That get rid of mayor but now that Doyle girlfriend has bought them an apartment what is he going to do. It was great bo from Lost girl she really likes taking her clothes off
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-31-2011 08:21     Subject: Reply 62#62 bala's post

2x12 St. John's Town
It was nice seeing Bo again and i was glad Doyle was able to resist her naked body but i thought when she asked them to check the case it was her who set him up and I'm glad Leslie now knows the truth about the Mayor
Author: bala    Time: 3-31-2011 08:23     Subject: Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

i thought it was funny how he took the call with her in towel on the phone and acted like nothing going on it's good think he doesn't video mobile phone
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-31-2011 08:49     Subject: Reply 64#64 bala's post

Doyle's got a tough decision now Leslie is single again but i also like Allison
Author: bala    Time: 4-7-2011 10:18     Subject: Family Business

This was fantastic season finale but what a shock Leslie is fired because of Jake but Jake now a cop
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-7-2011 12:31     Subject: Reply 66#66 bala's post

Tinny and Des being snatched in broad daylight from the Doyle's home was interesting but using Leslie ID to find the route especial while she was under investigation was terrible and the breakout was over the top
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-10-2011 13:51

Author: bala    Time: 12-10-2011 23:21     Subject: Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

Any idea when this start?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-11-2011 00:01     Subject: Reply 69#69 bala's post

Airs Jan/11/2012
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-12-2012 06:36     Subject: 3x01 Streets of St. John's

Now that's a great reason not to use your phone while driving but the amount of times Jimmy had his leg broken was amusing and poor Leslie being set up after what happened last season but at least she got her job back
Author: bala    Time: 1-12-2012 07:53     Subject: Reply 71#71 codebreaker's post

Yeah so glad this is back for another season you just knew Doyle being a cop wouldn't last long but impressed they got Russell Crowe to guest star . Talk about best guest star to have on Canadian show . Leslie getting her job back was going to be obvious but i think she can't stop Doyle being Doyle?.
Author: bala    Time: 1-19-2012 08:49     Subject: Head Over Heels

Classic episode Doyle being naked is getting a bit boring and Martin coming back was rather priceless . I love that he got taste of his own medicine. Trinny being back was obvious
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-22-2012 14:34     Subject: Reply 73#73 bala's post

Des was lucky but how stupid walking into the road without looking but going back into hospital a second time was amusing and Tinny being caught out by the ambulance was interesting but Leslie looking down when Jake said there something bigger going on was priceless
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-29-2012 09:33     Subject: 3x03 Hot Package

It was obvious that Tinny would enlists Des in keeping the secret about her so called London trip and who would of thought the severed hand would be so popular but seeing the contents of the safe the hand opened you could understand why
Author: bala    Time: 1-29-2012 09:45     Subject: Reply 75#75 codebreaker's post

Well that was one hell of a safe they really had no choice but to kidnap the body but i have say putting him in trunk of the car and have it stolen was priceless
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-29-2012 10:38     Subject: Reply 76#76 bala's post

Locking them in the safe along with the body and hand for Leslie was amusing not that she appreciated it
Author: bala    Time: 1-29-2012 10:40     Subject: Reply 77#77 codebreaker's post

Why would she appreciate it she got fired because of him
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-29-2012 11:08     Subject: Reply 78#78 bala's post

Didn't he help her get the job back as well and some more good collars will help
Author: bala    Time: 1-29-2012 11:16     Subject: Reply 79#79 codebreaker's post

Women don't forget what Doyle did was bad stealing her badge you don't do that to your friends
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-5-2012 07:17     Subject: 3x04 Rusted Steele

Sweets didn't say anything but she has a hell of a punch but it was obvious Steele was up to something and Tinny not wanting to hang with her mother was interesting but what's with the gun, Nikki and Jake keep hooking up was amusing
Author: bala    Time: 2-5-2012 07:27     Subject: Reply 81#81 codebreaker's post

Nikki and Jake are very amusing couple but Tinny relationship with her mother was no surprised since she shipped her off to stay with the Doyles. Steele a great comeback gust stars
Author: bala    Time: 2-9-2012 08:30     Subject: Dead Man Talking

Well i knew he faked his death but his sister was a real nutcase but she was right about the money being in the house . Talk about bad luck taking wrong purse with Hash in it to the police it's good thing she took gun out before they searched her bag
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-13-2012 14:22     Subject: Reply 83#83 bala's post

Rose only has herself to blame for taking the wrong bag because she knew the bag wasn't hers but i thought when she pulled the gun out that one of the dogs was going to attack her and that was a close call with the gun in the police station
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-22-2012 12:03     Subject: 3x06 The Dating Game

Who would of thought Jake was pleased to be shot by the amateur armoured van robbers but the way the robbers escaped from the warehouse was a little corny, they all behaved like amateurs and her reason for the robbery was priceless as if he would think the baby might be him when the father was black
Author: bala    Time: 2-22-2012 12:06     Subject: Reply 85#85 codebreaker's post

That's what i like about this show anything can happen but jake getting shot and finding them was great timing.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-4-2012 08:38     Subject: 3x07 High School Confidential

Des loosing his cool when Tinny kissed him as their cover story was amusing and what was Jake thinking when he was waving the gun around in the bank
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-4-2012 09:50     Subject: 3x08 Two Jakes and a Baby

Leslie's day dream about Jake getting shot was interesting especially when his doppelganger is shot dead using his ID but the woman with the baby saying he's the father i first thought she was looking for the dead Jake but being a scam was an interesting twist
Author: bala    Time: 3-4-2012 10:23     Subject: Reply 88#88 codebreaker's post

Well it would been amusing if it was his
Author: bala    Time: 3-8-2012 06:02     Subject: Mirror, Mirror

Well the different stories of the events were rather amusing since we had to figure out which one was real.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-18-2012 07:11     Subject: Reply 90#90 bala's post

It was bad enough with just Maurice and Jake's story but adding Malachy version of events was enough to give you a migraine and Jake pretending not to understand French was amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-18-2012 08:02     Subject: 3x10 One Angry Jake

The foreman on the jury was a bit of an idiot but Jake using the guys cologne as an excuse to get medication was amusing but what a stupid idea for Sabrina to run from the court and catching the foreman with his pants down was priceless but finding out the guy shot himself after being shot in the ass was different
Author: bala    Time: 3-29-2012 10:03     Subject: Con, Steal, Love

You just knew she would trouble from moment he meet her but the amount guys she acted with was getting a bit ridiculous
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-3-2012 05:05     Subject: 3x11 Live Wire

Des meeting his dad looked awkward but being kidnapped looked suspicious right from the start but at leased he came good in the end and Des handcuffing Tinny was amusing but i thought he would of kissed her before leaving
Author: bala    Time: 4-3-2012 05:36     Subject: Reply 94#94 codebreaker's post

Tinny and Des have an interesting relationship not sure if it's ever going anywhere ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-3-2012 06:01     Subject: Reply 93#93 bala's post

What a character Annabelle was and all for that violin
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-3-2012 06:04     Subject: Reply 95#95 bala's post

Just as interesting as Leslie and Jake
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-19-2012 12:44     Subject: 3x13 Under Pressure

It's a shame Mal didn't check the car before he sat on the bomb but the delayed explosion was amusing and with him being accused of murder Jake has to try and prove his innocence but steeling the Feds gold wasn't the best idea, Sonya planting the bomb was a great backup plan but i was surprised Jake and Des disarmed the one bomb but the second one in his car was amusing and what a cliffhanger with Des getting shot
Author: bala    Time: 1-7-2013 04:32     Subject: 4x01 From Dublin with Love

Well you just knew a family reunion would cause a situation but Des gift to Jake was nice.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-7-2013 14:32     Subject: Reply 99#99 bala's post

Starting of at a funeral was cruel considering how it ended last season with Des getting shot but seeing him on crutches was amusing, the casino robbery was bizarre as he was only interested in the key and driving on the wrong side of the road was priceless

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0