Board logo

Subject: Dirt Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: bala    Time: 2-18-2008 06:30     Subject: Dirt Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

i have seen the first two episodes and will waiting for you lot see it in march but i can teell you both episode were brillant.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 22:40 ]
Author: kwargalla    Time: 2-18-2008 11:50     Subject: Reply 1#1 bala's post

how did you see the first 2 episode?
Author: bala    Time: 2-18-2008 11:56     Subject: Reply 2#2 kwargalla's post

it's a well kept secret
Author: duckie    Time: 2-24-2008 09:02

I did see the episodes and i have to agree with you it was great
Author: bala    Time: 3-10-2008 11:13     Subject: Episode 2 comment

not much to say about this episode not as good first episode nut i'm glad that spolit character got a public spanking
Author: bala    Time: 3-17-2008 09:00     Subject: episode 3

That's one messed up family poor don but lucy getting more than she's bargained for with tweedy but now he's dead.
Author: kwargalla    Time: 3-17-2008 15:01     Subject: Reply 6#6 bala's post

do you think he's really dead? i wasn't sure about that.  It was a F**ked up episode.  
from the interviews i've heard about this season it's suposed to be a lighter season but judging by that episode i'm not sure what lighter means to them.  i wonder when Holt will be back?!
Author: bala    Time: 3-19-2008 09:09     Subject: Reply 7#7 kwargalla's post

i have no idea but look on lucy face suggested he didn't survive.

you got that right it was a messed episode.
Author: bala    Time: 3-24-2008 04:18     Subject: episode 4

ok, this was another average episode but we learn one new thing about Holt dad he's a bigot but actor that played him really surprised me because AL from home improvement and it look like he hasn't aged a bit from that show , it great seeing him in a tv show and i think lucy still likes holt but there friendship is getting interesting.

Lucy getting played by that guy was amusing at least she figured it out. Still i can't believe he was child molester and he has daughter the guy who was doing a movie i wonder if things like this happen in reality which of our favourite stars have these type of problem.
Author: bala    Time: 3-31-2008 10:08

i'm so glad Don stood up to Lucy
Author: kwargalla    Time: 3-31-2008 18:14     Subject: episode 5

well we got the britney show.  i'm not sure what i think of the new season.  it seems slow moving.  but there are parts of episode 5 that i liked - willa and new reporter guy finally cut the sexually tension (love the skeleton in the closet joke), lucy and holt (i'm getting ready for the 1st date) but don's yelling at lucy - makes me sad - it looks like that friendship is in for a rocky time ahead.
Author: bala    Time: 4-1-2008 08:12     Subject: Reply 11#11 kwargalla's post

wow i totally missed that but i thought it good joke still did we really need see her get her private parts waxed
Author: xxkinksxx    Time: 4-1-2008 13:22

I am loving this series almost as much as the last one, i hate the new theme song, but never mind!

i think that this season will keep getting better, its nice to seen Don's character evolving and to be able to learn a bit more about his family. I hope that him and Lucy do sort things out, they have been so supportive of each other and it would be ashame to see things become sour.

I am glad that lucy finally gave into her feelings for Holt, he is yummy!!! Although not as yummy as Farber, i am sooo glad that he and willa finally got it together!

I'm gutted there is only 2 more eps left this season!!! Weep Weep!

Author: kwargalla    Time: 4-1-2008 15:43     Subject: Reply 13#13 xxkinksxx's post

only 2 more eps?!?   i hadn't herd that. not much of a season.
Author: gabsimom    Time: 4-1-2008 18:41

I am really loving Don more this season, Though I liked his crazyI love his normal. As normal as he can be. I so thought he was dead in that one episode. I was ready to quit the show if that happen.
Author: bala    Time: 4-2-2008 11:01

Well it's a short season but i don't mind because load of shows are returning in the next 2 -3 weeks
Author: kwargalla    Time: 4-2-2008 11:17     Subject: Reply 16#16 bala's post

but if the season is cut so short - it plays with the likelyhood of it getting picked up for a 3rd season.  has anyone heard if they've been signed up for a 3rd?
Author: bala    Time: 4-2-2008 11:24     Subject: Reply 17#17 kwargalla's post

As soon as i find out i will let you know
Author: xxkinksxx    Time: 4-2-2008 14:34

I think i read that there was a third season planned cos this series was cut short cos of writers strike and so they were putting money into other things instead of trying to catch up with filming, and just getting prepared for next series... i found it out from same place which i saw the only 2 eps left, so it could be either tv.com or tvguide.com i think...
Author: peasonice    Time: 4-3-2008 06:44

we just discovered that season 2 has been put onto the site and are watching them....this season feels sharper (and the people more messed up!!!)....we watched the one where Don is held hostage with our jaws on the floor....
Author: kwargalla    Time: 4-3-2008 15:23     Subject: Reply 20#20 peasonice's post

that episode was seriously f***ked up.  it didn't look good for don i was starting to wonder if he wasn't gonna be in the rest of season 2.  the problem i had with   that episode was the pysco kid got away with it.  i'm glad don didn't take the story to lucy but it would have been nice if they ran with something saying that they checked the kid into a private hospital or something.
Author: bala    Time: 4-4-2008 03:22     Subject: Reply 21#21 kwargalla's post

That was an intense episode   well at least don got out ok
Author: bala    Time: 4-7-2008 03:22     Subject: Episode 6

Not much to say but is he dead?
Author: peasonice    Time: 4-8-2008 02:30

we just finished all the episodes on the site and really enjoyed this second season so far! Love the Holt/Lucy story and the Madonna/Britney story! We'll be waiting for new episodes with baited breath!!!
Author: kwargalla    Time: 4-8-2008 06:00     Subject: Reply 23#23 bala's post

looked like it didn't it.  he's had such a small role so far this season i could see them killing him off.  

what's up with Don?  i do like that he's getting healthly but to be honest his character was much more interesting (with a better story line) when he was on crazy street.  i think some of my frustration is due to the britney story line - i found it amusing  at first but just like the real life britney it's beginning to drag out.  
i loved that holt and lucy are back on - should be interesting when the papers get that story?!?!
Author: bala    Time: 4-8-2008 06:09     Subject: Reply 25#25 kwargalla's post

Well i actually like britney women she just cute and don is falling for her but i like Don has going out meeting someone-this is first time we see him actually become close to someone he like-he's not crazy but i actually like him with her but lucy going hate that.

i'm not a fan of lucy and holt i find them boring but each to their own
Author: angel17halo    Time: 4-11-2008 23:30

Willa and Farber! Finally... I love them together.. I'd love to see how they would act around other people now that they've slept together more than once... I like them better than Lucy and Holt.
Author: bala    Time: 4-12-2008 00:04     Subject: Reply 27#27 angel17halo's post

So do i
Author: bala    Time: 4-14-2008 07:27     Subject: Episode 7

Wow, what an intense episode and a lot of thing to discuss i will start with Lucy actually for first time in show showing genuine emotion after finding out her mother died and i love bit where her brother punches the plastic surgeon i thought the ending was great lucy introduced Holts to her mother in urn.

i suspect Willa and Faber are over-that woman really need to learn trust guys and she learnt the hard way and he learnt he can't trust her.

Brent funeral was sad i hate that guy but he didn't deserve to die and it sad to see him go but we all knew we would be dead by the end of the episode.
Author: xxkinksxx    Time: 4-14-2008 13:19

that episode was intense you are right bala. I cant believe Willa, she is so stupid! Althou i did love the video that suprised us all! lol. good old brent!

I thought it really nice that lucy went for the cover with Don on it, it shows that the events in the episode have helped her to gain a different perspective on things

i love dirt! Cant wait for the next season

Author: angel17halo    Time: 4-14-2008 23:47

This was an OK episode.. I can't believe that that episode is going to be a season finale.. There was no major cliffhanger for it to be a finale.. I hope it comes back soon... I feel so bad for Sharlee... Those stupid paparazzi won't even help out... It's a little girl's life in danger.. those people are unbelievable! I'm rooting for Willa and Farber.. I hope they work things out... I kind of got the feeling that Willa likes Farber more than he likes her... I don't know..

"Trust me, knife wounds heal." I love that line and how Lucy delivered it.

Author: bala    Time: 4-15-2008 00:08     Subject: Reply 31#31 angel17halo's post

i didn't even know that was the season finale
Author: xxkinksxx    Time: 4-15-2008 11:14

yeah it wasnt meant to be the finale, but they decided with the writers strike not to continue filming the series and to leave it at ep 7, but it'll be back with a third series which is the main thing!!
Author: bala    Time: 4-15-2008 11:20     Subject: Reply 33#33 xxkinksxx's post

ok, well at least one less show worry about next week
Author: kwargalla    Time: 5-7-2008 16:18

ok so i was with everyone else who didn't realise they had watched the season final.  i just kept thinking that the show was taking another one of those pesky breaks BUT i've now figured out season 2 is over.  not much else to say but i was hoping for a big end not a silent whisper for the final.... all and all season 2 left me disappointed
Author: babysexylexy    Time: 12-8-2010 00:58     Subject: Dirt

dirt i think Courtney Cox Arquette was brilliant what a nasty .... character she played very different to her role in friends i think its again such a shame it was cancelled
Author: bala    Time: 12-8-2010 00:59     Subject: Reply 1#1 babysexylexy's post

Yes she was great but adult content really stood out
Author: babysexylexy    Time: 12-8-2010 01:02     Subject: reply 2#2 bala's post

i think thats probabaly why she took the role to get ride of her squeeky clean image from friend slove her in cougar town
Author: babysexylexy    Time: 12-8-2010 01:14     Subject: reply 4#4 bala's post

it wont let me access it it says it has been deleted
Author: bala    Time: 12-8-2010 01:15     Subject: Reply 40#40 babysexylexy's post

Spratt 89 merged the topic
Author: babysexylexy    Time: 12-8-2010 01:26     Subject: reply 41#41 bala's post

ok i see now it kind of looks like our converstaion has gone wonky lol
Author: bala    Time: 12-8-2010 01:31     Subject: Reply 41#41 babysexylexy's post

Sorry about that i had change one of my comments
Author: babysexylexy    Time: 12-8-2010 01:42     Subject: reply 42#42 bal's post

huh which comment did you change

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0