Board logo

Subject: Game of Thrones Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-6-2010 03:40     Subject: Game of Thrones Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Seven noble families fight for control of the mythical land of Westeros. Political and sexual intrigue abound. The primary families are the Stark, Lannister, and Baratheon families. Robert Baratheon, King of Westeros, asks his old friend Eddard Stark to serve as his chief advisor. Eddard, suspecting that his predecessor had been murdered, accepts so that he can investigate further. It turns out more than one family is plotting to take the throne. The Queen's family, the Lannisters, may be hatching an incestuous plot to take control. Across the sea, the last surviving members of the previously deposed ruling family, the Targaryens, are also plotting a return to power. The conflict between these families and others, including the Greyjoys, the Tullys, the Arryns, and the Tyrells, leads to war. Meanwhile, in the north, an ancient evil awakens. Amidst war and the political confusion, a brotherhood of misfits, The Night's Watch, is all that stands between the realms of men and the horrors beyond.

http://www.hbo.com/#/game-of-thrones

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 17:10 ]
Author: bala    Time: 12-6-2010 03:45     Subject: Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

it says April 2011?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-6-2010 03:49     Subject: Reply 2#2 bala's post

I'm half way through the special so why do they put it out so early for people to forget what it's about when it airs
Author: bala    Time: 12-6-2010 05:38     Subject: Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

To get people excited
Author: bala    Time: 12-7-2010 08:16

Well you got me interested in this so i look at the special was disappointed it was only 11 minutes but i got idea while the show look great for HBO it has competition from Showtime which has a show called The Borgias. I just hope they don't start in  the same month.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-24-2011 11:50     Subject: Reply 5#5 bala's post

Sky are excited to announce that Game of Thrones will be airing on the 18th of April 2011 only one day after the US premiere.
http://skyatlantic.sky.com/game-of-thrones-news
Author: sanggye    Time: 2-24-2011 15:40

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 12-7-2010 11:16  
Well you got me interested in this so i look at the special was disappointed it was only 11 minutes but i got idea while the show look great for HBO it has competition from Showtime which has a show c ...
The game of Thrones is based of a best selling fantasy novel - series.  It is one of the best that I have ever ridden.  The world is well defined with characters who are far from 2 dimensional.  In one book, you hate a guy, but reading from his viewpoint in the next book, you still might not like him, but you feel for him.  Every character is like that in the series, the are really no good guys or bad guys really, everyone is a little gray.  And with the author being an integral part of the TV series (an oddity with movies and tv series based on books) I hope they will bring that same feeling in.  And with having over 7 million copies of the series sold, I am sure a lot of fans will tune into it over Showtime's show
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-4-2011 06:02     Subject: 1x00 15-Minute Preview

I'm not surprised he ran away from the white walkers but at the price of loosing his head and making his son watch was disturbing, the young girl showing off with the arrow was amusing
Author: bala    Time: 4-7-2011 11:44     Subject: Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Well i don't know what make of this but yes the young girl showing off with the arrow was amusing i didn't think they were allowed to use bow-arrow
Author: bala    Time: 4-18-2011 02:27     Subject: Winter is Coming

Well this was one hell of complicated show to follow 3 different family with different agenda but why does HBO insist on having nudity on all the show, the pointless one has to be the women walking into hot bath it didn't add anything to story line it rather creepy her brother touching to undress her.

I love midget he really adds humour to this show   

That interesting an wedding ceremony at the end . i am not surprise bride was rather nervous at ceremony witness what guest did but what happen afterwards was rather horrible i can't believe he didn't care that she was crying.

What a clif hanger
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-18-2011 11:41     Subject: Reply 10#10 bala's post

If they are going to do nudity they could at leased make it authentic for that generation and the brother undressing his sister was a little creepy but the things some people do for love is diabolical
Author: bala    Time: 4-18-2011 11:43     Subject: Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yeah they should but this HBO they seem to love nudity
Author: spratt89    Time: 4-19-2011 09:14

Game Of Thrones has been renewed for a second season after just 1 episode.
Author: bala    Time: 4-19-2011 09:25     Subject: Reply 13#13 spratt89's post

That's rather impressive
Author: sanggye    Time: 4-19-2011 15:48     Subject: Reply 14#14 bala's post

I can't wait to VIPTV gets it, no HBO
Author: bala    Time: 4-25-2011 06:26     Subject: The Kingsroad

Well i actually thought he would be dead but glad it will be ok but the question will he remember what he saw. Arya is one hell of young women who seems to be very talented for a young girl but i felt awful her sister Sansa didn't protect her because she crush on the little prince and the dad having kill the girl's wolf pet was awful . I can't wait to see how Arya is going revenge on him.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-30-2011 03:01     Subject: Reply 16#16 bala's post

The little prince got what he deserved when the wolf attacked him but Sansa not telling the truth about what happened and killing the wolf was sad
Author: amattia    Time: 5-1-2011 17:43     Subject: When is VIP getting this?

I am going CRAZY trying to see this show.
Does anyone know when VIP will get it???
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-1-2011 21:03     Subject: Reply 18#18 amattia's post

You should make your request here but follow the notes in post #1
Author: bala    Time: 5-2-2011 00:45     Subject: Lord Snow

Well this was interesting episode i should realise she would get pregnant but i doubt it will be a boy given the fact she no clue what it will be as this would be her first child. Saving her brother from death was nice thing but it does seem she now more influential than her brother thank to the marriage to that guy.

What a nice way to end the episode with Arya learning how to fight with sword but pretending it was a dancing lesson was rather amusing . .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-5-2011 08:43     Subject: Reply 20#20 bala's post

Queen Cersei saving her brother was nice but then making him walk was amusing and after finding out she's pregnant she's bound to have a girl, the little girl was good with the arrows but not with the sword
Author: bala    Time: 5-5-2011 12:22     Subject: Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

That came as no surprise but i admit her eyes are rather hypnotising
Author: bala    Time: 5-9-2011 05:20     Subject: Cripples, Bastards, and Broken Things

Another good episode but arresting the wrong guy at the end was sad . I got see how he get out this mess
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-14-2011 01:01     Subject: Reply 23#23 bala's post

I liked the way she got everyone to draw their swords at the end but the jousting was gruesome
Author: minnieholly    Time: 5-14-2011 18:03

I just discovered its a book as well, I thought it was a just an HBO show. I am excited to watch tommorows.  its been voted over 10 times for the new show list. I hope it gets added on here.
Author: bala    Time: 5-14-2011 23:01     Subject: Reply 25#25 minnieholly's post

I am sure it will be but i have feel we wait until next month for them to actually them to add it
Author: bala    Time: 5-16-2011 09:16     Subject: The Wolf and the Lion

Well i like how he helped fend off the attack but her sister breastfeeding her 5 year old son was rather disturbing and he really seems to be weak boy. Ned almost getting killed at end was lucky but now he need find his wife before any more trouble happens.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-20-2011 09:51     Subject: Reply 27#27 bala's post

He was a bad sport after loosing the jousting competition but killing the horse was gruesome and Ned getting attacked from behind was cowardly but he paid the price
Author: bala    Time: 5-23-2011 02:37     Subject: A Golden Crown

Well what a way to get a crown that was horrible having melted gold poured on him . Ned realise there going problem and getting his daughter out was a good move. . I liked how he was able to go free having champion defend him i really didn't see coming.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-23-2011 05:55     Subject: Reply 29#29 bala's post

Cersei eating the heart was gruesome and he should of been more careful about the way he demanded the crown but the sword fight around the hole was impressive
Author: gabsimom    Time: 5-23-2011 07:51

I am loving Cersei her brother deserved worse. I think Ned has discovered the secret that got the last hand killed. No blonde babies from the King or his family line?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-23-2011 08:34     Subject: 1x07 You Win or You Die

I didn't realise at first that it was two women but interrupting her yes with no was amusing and that was a good call on the casket of wine and what a climax's after King Robert died and they fight over who will take his place
Author: gabsimom    Time: 5-23-2011 11:11

ok I think somehow you are ahead a week Jim.  Lucky duck.
Author: bala    Time: 5-23-2011 11:19     Subject: Reply 33#33 gabsimom's post

yeah HBO are offering advance preview for there audience

HBO GO- you should be able watch next episode.
Author: gabsimom    Time: 5-23-2011 12:11

I don't have HBO but that is nice.
Author: bala    Time: 5-23-2011 12:26     Subject: Reply 35#35 gabsimom's post

Sorry your right you can't access it unless you have a subscription
Author: bala    Time: 5-24-2011 07:05     Subject: Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Yes that was rather amusing but i was curious why he was coach them ?. It's good thing she has someone looking out for her.. What a gift the savage man is going give to his unborn son a throne . Look like we have another player in the game of throne .

Great cliffhanger a piece of paper -it's a shame there was no witness to the will
Author: minnieholly    Time: 5-25-2011 04:08

Golden Grown was soo cool at the end I didn't even know you could kill a man that way.
Author: bala    Time: 5-25-2011 06:40     Subject: Reply 38#38 minnieholly's post

Seriously anything with Hot liquids can kill a person
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-6-2011 01:37     Subject: 1x08 The Pointy End

Sansa will have a hard time convincing her father to announce Joffrey as the king
Author: bala    Time: 6-6-2011 11:05     Subject: Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Yes she will but she really loves her father Aria killing her first boy was a surprise
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-13-2011 01:55     Subject: 1x09 Baelor

Tyrion's childhood story was amusing but sixteen or not he should of realised there was something strange about the so called rap victim and i had a felling Joffrey would go back on his word to Sansa but i didn't expect that ending
Author: bala    Time: 6-13-2011 11:48     Subject: Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

I think no one expected that ending . What going happen now
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-20-2011 01:35     Subject: 1x10 Fire and Blood

I liked what Sansa said to Joffrey about his head but i wished she could of pushed him off the bridge because he is pure evil but Daenerys and the dragons surviving that fire is some sort of miracle
Author: bala    Time: 6-21-2011 12:09     Subject: Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Yeah that one way end the season but the fact that dragons protected her was amazing. This was the season finale ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-4-2011 23:10

This has now been added to Realplayer site
Author: gabsimom    Time: 7-5-2011 06:53

Can't wait until next season! great show.
Author: sanggye    Time: 7-5-2011 17:56     Subject: Winter is Coming

Wow, just wow.  They did a wonderful job, so far.  So glad that I can finally see this.  The first episode is well translated from the novel.  

About the nudity, it is in the book, as is the swearing, sex and murder. And I don't understand you mean authentic nudity for that generation.  This isn't historic fiction, but a fantasy story so in reality there is no authenticity.  Daenerys cried at her wedding, for one thing she is scared of him, plus she is supposed to be like 16 when she gets married, if they stayed with novel.
Author: sanggye    Time: 7-6-2011 17:32     Subject: The Kingsroad

Well Geoffrey is such a little jerk, Sansa wants to be so much a part of the "beautiful" people that she will hurt her family, sad for Lady, hopes it teached Sansa a lesson, though not  apretty or nice one.

I am loving this show.
Author: sanggye    Time: 7-7-2011 09:19     Subject: Lord Snow

Seeing Arya begin learning her dancing was wonderful, Maisie Williams is doing a wonderful job.  Jon beginning to open his eyes his nice, though I am waiting to see Ghost, the only indication of the his Dire Wolf was when he found it.
Author: sanggye    Time: 7-7-2011 13:54     Subject: Cripples, Bastards, and Broken Things

Good for Daenerys for standing up to her brother, also Jon protecting Sir Piggy and we finally get to see Ghost     I know at the moment she is in the right, but I just don't like Lady Catelyn Stark, even in the books, there is something that rubs me wrong about her.
Author: shinny    Time: 7-7-2011 23:58     Subject: Reply 43#43 bala's post

Well, if you'd read the books you knew that but I really thought they might deviate away from the book and keep Sean Bean's character, but alas no! I'm raging he's gone now.
Author: bala    Time: 7-8-2011 00:05     Subject: Reply 52#52 shinny's post

Yeah i read somewhere that happens in the book people were surprised how they managed to pull it off so well something you just don't know if they would work on TV and this one did.
Author: sanggye    Time: 7-8-2011 17:49     Subject: The Wolf and the Lion

The Robin Arryn  is a weakling and spoiled brat, at 8 years old, not 5.  Jaime killing of Stark's men and fighting Ned only till some guardsman stabs him.
Author: sanggye    Time: 7-10-2011 17:40

Quote:
Originally posted by gabsimom at 5-23-2011 10:51  
I am loving Cersei her brother deserved worse. I think Ned has discovered the secret that got the last hand killed. No blonde babies from the King or his family line?
You all got the two woman mixed up, Cersei is Robert's wife, the Lannister, Daenerys is the one who ate the heart, but I agree, Viserys was a jerk and should have gotten more.  In the books, the Dothraki, refused to let him ride a horse, though let him ride in a wagon, which only the infirm rode in, though he didn't know it.

Tyrion is just wonderful, and Peter Dinklage plays him so well, it is exactly as I pictured him in the books.  Lysa is crazy, she irritates me more the Catelyn.
Author: sanggye    Time: 7-14-2011 07:10     Subject: You Win or You Die

Quote:
Great cliffhanger a piece of paper -it's a shame there was no witness to the will
I don't think it would have mattered. Cersai would have done what she done anyway.  Well Renly left, he knew it wouldn't be good and now the Dothraki are planning.  Getting interesting.
Author: sanggye    Time: 7-14-2011 14:29     Subject: The Pointy End

Interesting, we do be the loyalty of the men and women.  One thing I wish they hadn't taken out was from the book was Sansa being the one that informed Cersei that Ned was sending his men and daughters back to Winterfall, which is how they knew when they were leaving.  I think they are moving too fast, and some important things are being left out.  But all in all still loving it.
Author: sanggye    Time: 7-21-2011 06:15

Quote:
Originally posted by shinny at 7-8-2011 02:58  
Well, if you'd read the books you knew that but I really thought they might deviate away from the book and keep Sean Bean's character, but alas no! I'm raging he's gone now.
Little variations from the book are necessary, but something like that would change the plot of the story too much, and Martin (The author) has said that that would not happen.  Major Spolier:  

In this series we have seen the death of a few major characters, the second season if it stays true will see more death of major characters.  Martin has had no problem killing of liked characters.
Author: sanggye    Time: 7-21-2011 06:25

One of the greatest things I love about the books (Just about ready to begin the newest one (just released last week)) and I can see the show doing it, is that the characters are real, in a sense.  They are not cookie cutter, one dimensional people, but multi-faceted.  There are jerks and nice people, but as you get to know them, some of the jerks are not really, and some of the nice people are really jerks.
Author: sanggye    Time: 7-21-2011 06:31     Subject: Baelor

Ned being betrayed after betraying his oath, Tyrion getting knocked out before his first real battle by his own men.  Jaime getting captured, Khal Drogo dying and being subjected to Blood Magic, Jon struggling with his vow and his blood, Robb becoming a king to his men.  All this shows the greatness of this story, and what the whole thing boils down to... Honor.
Author: sanggye    Time: 7-21-2011 08:30     Subject: Fire and Blood

I hate season finales, why can't the good shows be like soaps and run all the time.  Daenrys living through the fire and emerging wth 3 dragons was fantastic, "Arri" seriously willing to kill the fat kid beautiful, Jon returning, realizing that he like all the other brothers of the night's watch, must live by their vow.

I hate waiting for season 2.
Author: bala    Time: 7-23-2011 04:16

Comic con 2011: Game of Thrones
Author: sanggye    Time: 7-23-2011 17:27     Subject: Reply 62#62 bala's post

Thanks for posting this
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 7-28-2011 16:49

I have seen the whole season and it was Fabulous.  Daenery rising from the ashes with the dragons was absolutely great. Who knew the eggs would actually hatch.    I enjoyed both the theatrical and practical side of it.  Drago had to die so she would be in place to go against Joeffrey.  I mean, seriously that kid needs to die.   I hate that Ned Stark died, but it may have been the Cataclismic moment to move everyone forward.  I'm thinking (having not read the books) that the next season is about the war.  Ari will end up at the wall and Snow will take care of her.  The only one who's fate is really up in the air is Sasha.  That chick being under the Crazy King Jeoffery there's no telling what will happen.  Hmmm  I can totally understand why Jon Snow had such a hard time with his vow.  Family or Duty.  I would have picked Family.  In the end, blood is what matters, but I've never been in that position.

The entre season got a 9.  A 10 if they would have Jon Snow take off his Shirt, &/OR NED stark lived.    either way, fantastically done.
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 7-28-2011 16:52

Quote:
Originally posted by sanggye at 7-21-2011 08:30  
I hate waiting for season 2.
I couldn't agree more.  We have to wait til Next year to boot.  UGH!  SoOOO long.
Author: sanggye    Time: 7-29-2011 03:15

Quote:
Originally posted by arksongbird80 at 7-28-2011 19:49  
Hmmm  I can totally understand why Jon Snow had such a hard time with his vow.  Family or Duty.  I would have picked Family.  In the end, blood is what matters, but I've never been in that position.  
Then you didn't understand a thing that his father taught, for the Stark's Duty is everything.  That is the reason he cut of the head of the black brother in the first episode, the man ran away from his vow and duty.  Why he went to King's Landing, not because he wanted to, but for Duty, Ned Stark would personally cut off Jon Snow's head, if Jon broke his vow to the Wall and Jon knows it
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-11-2012 15:05     Subject: Game of Thrones Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres April 01, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-1-2012 01:49

Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-1-2012 01:50

Author: bala    Time: 4-1-2012 01:56     Subject: Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

I have just edited the promo topic with new titles since this has a fourm and replace the first post with new video
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-1-2012 02:00     Subject: Reply 4#4 bala's post

I just done a search and there was no promo so i posted it here
Author: bala    Time: 4-1-2012 02:04     Subject: Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yeah i know it posted it as season 2 teaser not promo so i edited the title
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-1-2012 02:05     Subject: Reply 6#6 bala's post

You obviously edited it after i posted those above
Author: bala    Time: 4-1-2012 02:07     Subject: Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yes i did i was watch sneak peeks and than post them in topic so i didn't see you post until i finished.
Author: bala    Time: 4-2-2012 09:56     Subject: The North Remembers

Well this was a nice returning episode and it look like things are going to get more complicated . The fact that Aria hiding in plain sight is rather amusing consider how close she was with hearing distance looking for her.
Author: bala    Time: 4-3-2012 08:21     Subject: The Night Lands

Well Aria hiding out making friends and it really strange i know he been in sea for 7 years but not recognise your own sister and feeling her up was amusing and disturbing at the same time. How the hell are we suppose figure all different family out season 1 was easy but this season the new character are making this show a bit difficult.
Author: sanggye    Time: 4-3-2012 14:25     Subject: Reply 9#9 bala's post

Not really, best place for her, most people rarely saw her, and nobility would not pay any attention to a young bouy, which is how she is hiding.
Author: bala    Time: 4-3-2012 23:04     Subject: Reply 11#11 sanggye's post

Yeah it was a good place
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-4-2012 11:43     Subject: 2x00 You Win Or You Die

interesting documentary with a recap of the first season and a look forward to the second season
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-4-2012 12:58     Subject: 2x01 The North Remembers

Joffrey is still a pain in the ass and his mother slapping him was great but I'm sure he would carry out his threat if she did it again so i am looking forward to his downfall
Author: bala    Time: 4-4-2012 22:25     Subject: Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Well this is a problem with having a child as the king but killing his brother/sisters was rather cruel
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-5-2012 01:09     Subject: 2x02 The Night Lands

Asking Arya to get her cock out and piss was priceless
Author: bala    Time: 4-5-2012 01:17     Subject: Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well she did a good job of hiding but i am curious how he figured out she was a girl.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-5-2012 01:21     Subject: Reply 17#17 bala's post

I suppose when they spent so much time together with him pissing in front of her but her not doing the same he would get suspicious
Author: bala    Time: 4-5-2012 01:26     Subject: Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Well the fact that he bastard son of the king should be interesting, why do i think they hook up when they get older ?
Author: gabsimom    Time: 4-5-2012 05:45

I missed that part about Aya? or is that in eppy 2?
Author: bala    Time: 4-5-2012 05:46     Subject: Reply 20#20 gabsimom's post

Yep that episode 2 which has been added today
Author: gabsimom    Time: 4-5-2012 05:51

Author: sanggye    Time: 4-6-2012 14:18     Subject: Reply 19#19 bala's post

I doubt that they will "hook up"  I really enjoy that they are keeping Arya's story so close to the books, wish they would do it for the rest.  I liked seeing Ghost, and them keeping Greyjoys's return home was pretty good.  Disliked how they keeping making Cersai somewhat sympathetic.
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 4-9-2012 15:32

I'm with bala in trying to keep up with all the various characters!.    I want to see more of Cersai.  The queen and her dragons.  Jofferey is still a prick but so glad the "hand of the king" is pulling some of his weight.  Obviously the queen hates him or resents him or something.

Arya's story is very good.  I rather enjoy it alot.  So far Cersai and Arya's are my fav...
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 4-16-2012 15:42     Subject: what is dead may never die

It's a good episode when I don't have to look at Joffery!  

Sasha looks so forlorn (which she should be) but being so hateful to the handmaiden wasn't very smart on her part. She needs to start playing the game not being a mouse.

Aria as always was great.  Kids got guts to spare.

Momma stark was fabulous telling them her son was fighting a war not playing at one.  She put that "king" in his place.  He's gay, his wife knows and even offered to share with her brother.   Creepy.

Grey joys at the beach are just a nuscience and their story is worthless.  
Author: gabsimom    Time: 4-16-2012 18:16

Mr Greyjoys sister looks like an after picture for a meth head. but great eppy and quick thinking on aria.
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 4-17-2012 04:46     Subject: Reply 26#26 gabsimom's post

She isn't very pretty is she?  The greyjoy's girl...
Author: bala    Time: 4-17-2012 04:56     Subject: Reply 27#27 arksongbird80's post

gees if i had said that you girl would had a go at me
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 4-17-2012 14:53     Subject: Reply 28#28 bala's post

Nahhh Pretty is pretty but she's ...well....not.

Can't fault you for truth my friend.  
Author: sanggye    Time: 4-17-2012 15:24     Subject: Reply 24#24 arksongbird80's post

Cersai is Joffrey's mother, and she is shown quite a bit.  Was an alright episode, there was a few things that I didn't like, I can understand not wanting to add more characters for all those of you that wouldn't dare read the books, but sometimes some of the characters are background, but at the same time kind of important.  Loved that Brianna (the woman Knight, pretty much looked like she is described in the book.  i was kind of afraid that they would put some big but beautiful woman as her.  In the books, it is hinted strongly that Renly and the Knight of Flowers were intimate with each other, but not with the detail that the show has guess they want as much sex in it as possible)  

Still waiting on seeing if they are going to have the wonders of the lands Beyond the wall.  Also I understand the dogs are kind of a pain, but it saddens me that they at least don't have them laying off to the side of the room or area.

In fact i was kind of disappointed now I think more of it.  One of my favorite book series, and this show is kind of turning me off.
Author: bala    Time: 4-23-2012 05:26     Subject: Garden of Bones

Wow they really don't like Jeffrey i mean he really is evil boy i mean the pleasure he got from seeing a women get spanked with his belt than candle holder was rather disturbing. He is going to be a nasty king if he survives and there really is no redemption for him  
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 4-23-2012 09:45     Subject: Reply 31#31 bala's post

I agree.  The prick will get what's comiing to him!  He sucks. Well he is the child of insest!  Those kids can be crazy!
Author: bala    Time: 4-23-2012 09:53     Subject: Reply 32#32 arksongbird80's post

Well it's a good thing that he has no idea who the different enemy are but who will end up on throne should be interesting. Still not sure what black smoke that came out of that women who who
Author: arksongbird80    Time: 4-23-2012 10:20     Subject: Reply 33#33 bala's post

yeah the birthing was a bit......creepy!!  didn't care of it.  She proclaims to be a priestess of light, but her "who who" birthed a black smoke thing!     uhhh oh.

So glad that the Barathians have food and water now.....she'll show them!

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0