Board logo

Subject: Tower Prep (Cartoon Network) [Print This Page]

Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-16-2010 22:15     Subject: Tower Prep (Cartoon Network)

"Tower Prep"
is an action thriller telling the story of a rebellious teen, Ian (Drew Van Acker), who wakes up one morning to find himself trapped at a mysterious prep school focused on tapping into the "unique potential" of its students. Ian forms a secret group with fellow students CJ (Elise Gatien), Gabe (Ryan Pinkston) and Suki (Dyana Liu) as they search for answers to where they are and how to get home.
Visit The Official Site: Tower Prep (Cartoon Network)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 23:34 ]
Author: bala    Time: 10-16-2010 22:32     Subject: Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

don't you have enough shows to watch than add more to your list?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-17-2010 01:07     Subject: 1x01 New Kid

Interesting preview episode where we learn a little about their special abilities but the payback with the security breach was funny and i wondering why their parents sent them to Tower Prep. This has potential just like Unnatural History
Author: bala    Time: 10-17-2010 09:39     Subject: Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was nice pilot episode, unlike Unnatural History the most of the character have special abilities which certainly makes show have more potential but let not forget it's still kids show but it was very watchable.

i suspect all these kids parents were told this special school that deal with there kids unique skills. Looking from stories they told each other they all seem come troubled backgrounds.

It does feel like water down version of Division (Nikita).  These kids could turn out lethal killers with the skills they have.
Author: bala    Time: 10-27-2010 10:22     Subject: Monitored

Well the second episode wasn't bad discovery of the secret passages was nice way around that monitor but i have say i really like monitor she was great at handling Ian..
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-1-2010 00:58     Subject: Reply 5#5 bala's post

Chelsea did a great job at monitoring Ian but almost getting caught when he returned from the secret passages and Suki pretending to be Ian was amusing, Howard confessing was good and protecting the secret passages was a clever move
Author: bala    Time: 11-3-2010 04:50     Subject: Episode 3

i figured out vacuum tube was early version of whisper within few minutes of of him tearing up the picture but Whisper 23 was dangerous .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-8-2010 03:59     Subject: Reply 7#7 bala's post

That was funny the way they got samples of all their handwriting especially the bikini contest but Whisper 23 and that awesome game of pac-man was great
Author: bala    Time: 11-8-2010 04:35     Subject: Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yes that was awesome game shame onlinegamebar version isn't like that  
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-14-2010 12:59     Subject: 1x04 Buffer

I thought Suki was going to go in to the shower when she changed her voice but using the coaches voice to get him out was great but Ian choosing between winning or abandoning his friends, it's a shame he didn't do both but it sounds like the Gnomes are students
Author: bala    Time: 11-14-2010 13:12     Subject: Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

I figured out who norms were few episode back -there are buffer team but i had no proof but this episode does prove it. i figured that the norms were either the monitors, students or teachers. There was no other possablity.

I personally felt this wasn't a great episode but it did prove some revelation at the end.
Author: bala    Time: 11-17-2010 12:50     Subject: The Rooks

Well another secret revealed in this episode and Archer doesn't realise that he important to tower prep and we found Rooks goes all way to headmaster. i like two separate story-lines boy and girls.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-22-2010 11:37     Subject: Reply 12#12 bala's post

I was impressed with Gabe for stopping the rooks from spoiling the dance
Author: bala    Time: 11-28-2010 02:58     Subject: Book report

Well what a way to make a book report into a more interesting episode thinking clue in Ian books lead him to the woods and way out but it wasn't . Gabe falling in the grave was amusing.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-29-2010 06:23     Subject: Reply 14#14 bala's post

The clue in Ian's book did lead him to meet some strange people but using them to help him find who owns the sweat shirt was amusing and what a place to hide the last page of the book
Author: bala    Time: 11-29-2010 06:31     Subject: Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

I had feeling that tunnel was booby taped.

please tell me you recognised the teacher ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-29-2010 06:42     Subject: Reply 16#16 bala's post

Most recently from The Good Guys as Capt Shaw
Author: bala    Time: 11-29-2010 06:44     Subject: Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yes you got that one but he also guest starred

• Smallville as hawkman
    Author: bala    Time: 12-1-2010 09:40     Subject: Election

i figured out it was buttons quite early on but the ending really showed tower prep look in a  bad light asking her how she done it and give her pardon doesn't really sound like a good thing i bet they rid once they adapt the chemical.
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-1-2010 17:01     Subject: Reply 19#19 bala's post

I liked the ending where they asked her to show them how she modified the chemical for a free pass
    Author: bala    Time: 12-8-2010 07:53     Subject: Episode 8

Well look like they are not only student looking to escape tower prep and it does seem like they have allies in the wood.
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-12-2010 03:29     Subject: Reply 21#21 bala's post

Gabe falling into the nurses arms was a bit corny and i wonder what the story behind the creature known as Redfang is
    Author: bala    Time: 12-12-2010 03:30     Subject: Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yes so it look like they have few allies in redfang but the fact that we have no idea who they are-do you think there are all missing student that went missing inn the woods.
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-12-2010 03:37     Subject: Reply 23#23 bala's post

I hadn't thought of that but yes very possible
    Author: bala    Time: 12-15-2010 01:25     Subject: Dreams

In dream become responsibility that annoying saying but this whole episode was interesting since we now know what the foundation of Tower prep was and how it got changed.
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-16-2010 13:02     Subject: Reply 25#25 bala's post

The girls screaming in the lab was funny but trust Gabe to use the memory eraser
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-21-2010 23:37     Subject: 1x10 Phone Home

As soon Ian explained about his family tradition on his birthday i knew the phone call was fake and Suki brother betraying them was disappointing but the boys getting their first kiss in case they die was amusing
    Author: bala    Time: 12-22-2010 00:36     Subject: Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yes boys will be boys but the phone call with his mother telling him it's dangerous suggest that she knows where Ian is.
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-22-2010 01:04     Subject: 1x11 Trust

Cal may not have been the one in the mask but CJ's hug would of gave it away
    Author: bala    Time: 12-22-2010 01:21     Subject: Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Yeah but did you pick up what she said at start about her dad not understand leaving tower prep does that mean her dad is the headmaster ?
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-22-2010 01:30     Subject: Reply 30#30 bala's post

That would be interesting
    Author: bala    Time: 12-22-2010 02:34     Subject: Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Well we will just wait and see based on what we know about her family and fact she always been had tower prep suggest that. i am still trying figure Gabe connection to tower prep.
    Author: arksongbird80    Time: 12-26-2010 13:12

I'm kinda slow here, but how are you boys watching this show if it's not on VIP and ya'll are in the UK??
    do you get cartoon network now??

**I like this show when I can catch it.    And yes I think the alien things might be students who ran away.   

Where are they *specifically*
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-26-2010 13:22     Subject: Reply 33#33 arksongbird80's post

We get it on line and the reason we talk about it in free chatting is that it's got a good chance that admin will read this and hopefully add it to VIP and as for cartoon network i get it on sky but have no idea if it's show in the UK
    Author: arksongbird80    Time: 12-26-2010 15:05

ahhh.  I figured it would be something like that.  I will talk it up.

I love cartoon network.  Although all these shows (tower prep, Unnatural history) not really animated material!    Funny how it's on the CARTOON network....just saying. :-D
    Author: bala    Time: 12-27-2010 00:26     Subject: Reply 35#35 arksongbird80's post

It's more of patience game i still remember how long it took for them add Unnatural History
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-29-2010 00:23     Subject: 1x12 Snitch

How did Headmaster find out about were Gabe had hidden that thing and now Gabe has been taken to West Campus it's up to Ian to rescue him. Suki's brother take her away and bala you was right about CJ's father
    Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-29-2010 01:11     Subject: 1x13 Fathers

So they all finally escape but what an interesting ending to the season and who is the seventh person
    Author: bala    Time: 12-29-2010 02:45     Subject: Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Well it really put in a difficult position but i figured CJ read Gabe and he kept look at senior Gabo gave it away when talking to CJ.
    Author: bala    Time: 12-29-2010 02:46     Subject: Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Look like we wait to see but did they escape and where can they go ?

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0