Board logo

Subject: Mad Men episodes incorrect [Print This Page]

Author: alisonann    Time: 10-4-2010 17:24     Subject: Mad Men episodes incorrect

Hi, not sure if this is the right place to post this... I was trying to watch the first Episode of Mad Men but the link is actually for the third episode. The second episode is as well. I used 4 points trying to watch them.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-4-2010 17:52     Subject: Reply 1#1 alisonann's post

Our Error Reporting thread is actually HERE, but I will check those episodes later this evening (just in the middle of something right now).  

For reimbursement of lost points, please send a PM to lbjedward. Thank you for taking the time to report, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Author: alisonann    Time: 10-4-2010 18:23

Oops, sorry for posting in the wrong place and thanks for the help!
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-4-2010 19:14     Subject: Reply 1#1 alisonann's post

No problem.  We understand many who don't frequent the forum aren't familiar with where to post things.

To which season are you referring?  I was assuming season 1, but the first 2 episodes are two different episodes, and are the pilot & 2nd episode, from what I can tell.  I'm more than happy to check for you, but knowing which season would prove very helpful.  Thanks.

This is the show you are referring to, yes?

Author: alisonann    Time: 10-5-2010 18:34

Yes, that's the one, and I was talking about Season one episodes one and two.. maybe there is just something funky on my end! Ah well.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-5-2010 19:02     Subject: Reply 5#5 alisonann's post

So both of the first 2 episodes showed as episode 3 for you?  Just want to make sure I understand you.

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0