Board logo

Subject: Blue Bloods Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-25-2010 00:42     Subject: Blue Bloods Seasons 1-8 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

BLUE BLOODS is a drama about a multi-generational family of cops dedicated to New York City law enforcement. Frank Reagan is the New York City Police Commissioner and heads both the police force and the Reagan brood. He runs his department as diplomatically as he runs his family, even when dealing with the politics that plagued his unapologetically bold father, Henry, during his stint as Chief. A source of pride and concern for Frank is his eldest son Danny, a seasoned detective, family man, and Iraqi War vet who on occasion uses dubious tactics to solve cases. The sole Reagan woman in the family, Erin, is a N.Y. Assistant D.A. and newly single parent, who also serves as the legal compass for her siblings and father. Jamie is the youngest Reagan, fresh out of Harvard Law and the family's "golden boy;" however, unable to deny the family tradition, Jamie decided to give up a lucrative future in law and is now a newly minted cop. Jamie's life takes an abrupt turn when he's asked to become part of a clandestine police investigation even his father knows nothing about, and one that could impact the family's legacy.­

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/blue_bloods/

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-23-2017 01:41 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-25-2010 01:27     Subject: 1x01 Pilot

Nice introduction to the family and What a lucky break that the doll used was a prototype and only 3 in the country but his excessive force risked the case but the girls life depended on a quick result. The killer giving his wife the necklace from a previous murder was a huge mistake
Author: bala    Time: 9-25-2010 05:58     Subject: Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well that mistake cost him from going free but i wonder whether youngest accept the offer from blut templar about spying for them?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-25-2010 06:03     Subject: Reply 3#3 bala's post

I think so because he can then find out who killed his brother
Author: bala    Time: 10-2-2010 00:02     Subject: Samaritan

Well talk about cocky criminal filming himself robbing the train with his gang not really a smart move but they got him in the end thanks figure where he might get on the train
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-7-2010 15:56     Subject: Reply 5#5 bala's post

They were very cocky but when they realised the leader got on the train before his gang it was only a mater of time when they could find him but the samaritan saving the girl from being raped was good
Author: bala    Time: 10-8-2010 04:06     Subject: Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Yes that advantage allowing citizens to carry a gun Shame we can't in the UK.
Author: bala    Time: 10-10-2010 02:10     Subject: Privilege

I am so glad they found way get guy with diplomatic immunity arrested for Rape . I still never quite why men do this he was stupid enough rape someone in his own country and smart way get DNA from making him sweat
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-14-2010 12:20     Subject: Reply 8#8 bala's post

Kelly didn't waste any time in reporting the new but i did like the comment about reporting the news before it happens and don't you hate it when they hide behind diplomatic immunity
Author: bala    Time: 10-16-2010 07:06     Subject: Officer Down

Great episode but i also like humour with women who hang sign about her cheating husband but the ending with her getting a real pig was funny.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-24-2010 03:42     Subject: Reply 10#10 bala's post

The light guy wanting to protect his bookie was crazy considering he was involved with the cop killing in fact they were all crazy protecting the cop killer even the killer himself trying to shoot his way out but Alice and the real pig was funny
Author: bala    Time: 10-24-2010 05:01     Subject: What You See

Well who would thought it would been a mother who had the bomb and trick her husband meet her in the park so they could be together in the after-life was crazy but thanks to Danny everything worked out fine.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-29-2010 08:43     Subject: Reply 12#12 bala's post

Danny did a great job in saving everyone including the bomber but that would be hard to watch your son on live cameras
Author: bala    Time: 10-30-2010 07:29     Subject: Episode 6

Well those kids all died because a teacher had a crush on student . I am glad none of kids were involved with the overdose.
Author: bala    Time: 11-6-2010 05:35     Subject: Episode 7

Wow another great episode they got gang off the street but it cost them a gang leader, he should been smart enough keep his mouth shut and not tell his gang that his brother was snitching on him.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-6-2010 12:00     Subject: Reply 14#14 bala's post

It's terrible that the catholic priest was more worried about the schools reputation than saving the students from their drug problem but the amount of drugs found was incredible and there goes their reputation with a teacher charged with multiple murders
Author: bala    Time: 11-6-2010 12:03     Subject: Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well reputation is always important for most school but your right it was awful it valued that more than student well-being.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-6-2010 12:06     Subject: Reply 17#17 bala's post

I liked how they told the father to shut up and sit down when they threatened to arrest his daughter
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-10-2010 11:57     Subject: 1x07 Brothers

I liked the way that Danny sent the anonymous text to get the guy to go after the gang leaders brother and the way Frank managed to keep the learning center open was nice
Author: emc_23    Time: 11-12-2010 05:36

i hope CBS back this for the long haul
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-17-2010 09:44     Subject: 1x08 Chinatown

That was an unfortunate time for Jamie to witnesses a crime in progress, just after a meeting with a federal agents in a dark part of Chinatown but i cant believe they was more interested who Jamie was talking too than the original crime
Author: bala    Time: 11-17-2010 09:54     Subject: Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Well he still manages to get away and lady who talking him help him out
Author: bala    Time: 11-20-2010 09:07     Subject: Episode 9

Well this was great episode the last 5 minutes were great and it's good thing her dad decided to check up on her but i didn't even know he carried a gun ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-26-2010 01:28     Subject: Reply 23#23 bala's post

I had a feeling that Erin was going to be his next target but it was a good job she arranged to meet her dad for dinner and at leased he did ask Frank to try so he should of seen it coming
Author: bala    Time: 11-26-2010 01:35     Subject: Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

I got see the aftermath of that attack she bound to go through some breakdown because she really looked scared.
Author: bala    Time: 12-5-2010 11:03     Subject: After Hours

Danny situation with his club owner got him into trouble with his wife but they worked it out
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-9-2010 04:48     Subject: Reply 26#26 bala's post

Going to Hell for Vince Walker's alibi was amusing but I'm not surprised that Danny's wife was upset after finding Sabrina's phone number on the napkin that fell out his pocket and then ringing him at dinner but the new top was his worst idea. How ironic that the doorman's wife would attempt to shoot Sabrina only to ricashae off the lamp post and kill her husband instead
Author: bala    Time: 1-20-2011 04:21     Subject: Little Fish

Nice returning episode and getting a confession after 25 years was great. Arresting the judge was great by Danny. Glad it all worked out
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-21-2011 15:03     Subject: Reply 28#28 bala's post

Good returning episode but it's sad it took 25 years to find Leo's body when he was so close to home and the call girl explanation to the boys was funny and as the chief said a great day for the family business
Author: bala    Time: 1-27-2011 00:56     Subject: Family Ties

Another good episode who would thought it was mum but i think mistake hooking up with her boss.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-27-2011 02:11     Subject: Reply 30#30 bala's post

What guy fools around at his own engagement party and Erin might not of asked for the kiss but she didn't object
Author: bala    Time: 1-27-2011 02:59     Subject: Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Well we seen enough US show to know that it happens
Author: bala    Time: 2-3-2011 03:25     Subject: Hall of Mirrors

Well another good episode who would thought he was undercover episode not the direction i thought episode was going i actually thought racism type crime it turned out to be a jealously crime   which was nice. That guy need to learn how to take No for an answer and it rather stupid to leave your bike helmet on the counter .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-3-2011 15:11     Subject: Reply 33#33 bala's post

Danny having to lie to his partner was hard for him but jealously is the root of all evil and it was nice they caught the woman's brother for trying to send her mad
Author: bala    Time: 2-10-2011 07:29     Subject: My Funny Valentine

Well the fake kidnapping turning into real one was predictable . The cleaning lady son being arrested and the Commission asking detective look further prove his innocence . It was a nice family Valentine dinner  

[ Last edited by bala at 2-10-2011 15:31 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-12-2011 08:58     Subject: Reply 35#35 bala's post

The Commissioner taking an interest in the cleaning lady's son was nice but fake kidnapping all because her dad's girlfriend said they were getting married was sad
Author: bala    Time: 2-12-2011 09:11     Subject: Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Yes it was sad
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-12-2011 09:15     Subject: Reply 37#37 bala's post

A strange thing to do thinking it might get her parents back together
Author: bala    Time: 2-12-2011 09:16     Subject: Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

isn't that what young people think when they parents get divorce ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-12-2011 09:19     Subject: Reply 39#39 bala's post

Only if they are rich and spoiled
Author: bala    Time: 2-12-2011 09:41     Subject: Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Yeah maybe your right
Author: bala    Time: 2-19-2011 08:59     Subject: Dedication

Well i like how they took down shooter in middle of the Dedication without anyone realising
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-21-2011 07:45     Subject: Reply 42#42 bala's post

Who would of thought Rory's alibi was the nurse he shot and he didn't need to die but the take down at the ceremony was great
Author: bala    Time: 2-26-2011 08:07     Subject: Age of Innocence

What a sad case of a man pretending to be a teenager causing death of that girl .Rich people really are the most troublesome person
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-27-2011 10:41     Subject: Reply 44#44 bala's post

What a way for the family to find out their daughter Betsy was dead with the photo on the news and Nicky having bad dreams after she gets a glimpse of her first murder victim was unfortunate, it's a shame Betsy didn't realised from the style of the writing that it wasn't a teenager she was talking to and the graffiti on the roller shutter was amusing
Author: bala    Time: 2-27-2011 10:47

Graffiti on the roller shutter that was one talented artist.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-27-2011 10:49     Subject: Reply 46#46 bala's post

I'm glad they saw the funny side but at least they know where he lives
Author: bala    Time: 2-27-2011 10:52     Subject: Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Yeah that was stupid
Author: bala    Time: 3-12-2011 02:09     Subject: Silver Star

Killing an homeless was sad and it almost made Danny take it personally when he found out he was a war veteran . I still don't get why he was homeless since he had a women who cared for him and she had a house ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-12-2011 10:16     Subject: Reply 49#49 bala's post

That was sad when the former U.S. Marine and war hero turned homeless man is found murdered and Danny getting his wish that the killer would do something stupid but that was a tough arrest after finding the Silver Star
Author: bala    Time: 4-2-2011 07:17     Subject: To Tell the Truth

Well kidnap cop wife was really crazy but more crazy is that they knew his family was going be in danger and they allowed her to be kidnapped i know they got her back but you would thought they would prevented kidnapping in the first place?.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-2-2011 14:42     Subject: Reply 51#51 bala's post

Danny should of made sure Linda was safe himself knowing the killer has a history of intimidating witnesses but I'm glad they also got the mole
Author: bala    Time: 4-9-2011 09:30     Subject: Model Behavior

Well this was an average episode i really should paid more attention but it's a good thing she didn't jump
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-11-2011 04:34     Subject: Reply 53#53 bala's post

The life of a runway model is short enough without being killed by the competition
Author: shinny    Time: 4-11-2011 16:00

I love Blue Bloods. That is all
Author: bala    Time: 4-30-2011 05:44     Subject: All That Glitters

Well who would of thought she arranged the whole thing but she was rather convincing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-4-2011 10:27     Subject: Reply 56#56 bala's post

She was very convincing but to be caught because of a voice message she left which was great
Author: bala    Time: 5-7-2011 03:54     Subject: Cellar Boy

Well you must really be cold to frame your own brother for murder of your parents.

He's really over his head with them cutting his breaks but impressed how he handled that situation crashing into empty parking lot
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-12-2011 13:26     Subject: Reply 58#58 bala's post

Ronnie was to easy to frame with all his problems but his brother i could see doing but his sister knowing was a surprise and that was a lucky escape with the car
Author: bala    Time: 5-14-2011 03:40     Subject: The Blue Templar

Well they finally found people responsible for their brothers death
Author: shinny    Time: 5-14-2011 05:50

I'm glad that they ended that story in this Season. It wouldn't have been right to carry it into next Season too. Love this show now. It's one of my top 5 go to shows.
Author: bala    Time: 5-14-2011 05:54     Subject: Reply 61#61 shinny's post

Your new avatar is that a piece of candy?
Author: shinny    Time: 5-14-2011 08:36     Subject: Reply 62#62 bala's post

Yeh, it's a Hello Kitty Lolly
Author: bala    Time: 5-14-2011 08:59     Subject: Reply 63#63 shinny's post

Ok i got used to the old one so i got a bit shock when you changed it. it almost blinded me
Author: spratt89    Time: 5-15-2011 21:51

Blue Bloods Might Of Been Renewed According To New York Times
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-19-2011 13:39     Subject: Reply 60#60 bala's post

What a great bust at the end and Jamie saving the girl twice was nice
Author: gypsiegirl66    Time: 5-21-2011 22:59

This is an awesome show, one of the best season finales in a long time, I really hope the don't cancel it. I've always loved Tom Selleck and the cast is perfect for this show. I was happy to see that they were able to bring down the rouge Blue Templar cops and get the answers they needed regarding the murder of Joe. It's an excellent show, one that should continue!!
Author: bala    Time: 5-21-2011 23:05     Subject: Reply 67#67 gypsiegirl66's post

It's been renewed
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-10-2011 15:38     Subject: Blue Bloods Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premieres September 23, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

Author: shinny    Time: 9-24-2011 11:07     Subject: 2x01 Mercy

Delighted to have this back as it's one of my favs.

So we have a new mayor and he respects Frank for something he did when he was a cop on the streets. It was good how he held that back until he needed to say it.

Looks like Jamie is going to go under cover.

Shaping up for an interesting Season!
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-25-2011 08:42     Subject: Reply 2#2 shinny's post

Jamie going undercover should make for an interesting season and a stroke of luck who the kid he saved is related too, sending the killer back home turned out for the best considering the wife didn't want a scandal
Author: bala    Time: 9-25-2011 12:10     Subject: Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was the best but i wonder how  Jamie will do undercover?. I can't wait to find out .
Author: carlorica    Time: 9-26-2011 04:32     Subject: Reply 4#4 bala's post

I have to agree with you. Jamie undercover is something that is going to put a twist on the show. He just does not seem like the undercover type.
Author: gypsiegirl66    Time: 9-26-2011 11:13

As a season premier I thought it was a little weak until the end, with Jamie about to go under cover. I would have liked to see a couple of twists in the murder case, I'm guessing with the new mayor they couldn't fit that in.
I wonder how this new mayor & Frank will work out, yes he seems to have respect for what Frank did when he was a child, but they do seem to have different ideas about what right & wrong are, that should prove to be interesting. And it sounds like Jamie's undercover case is going to be a bit dangerous, can't wait to see where they're going with this story line. Looking forward to what looks like is going to be a very intriguing season.

Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-4-2011 08:56     Subject: 2x02 Friendly Fire

Danny shooting a cop who failed to identify himself was sad and it looks like he was taking out his frustration out on everyone because of his wife but a nice result in the end
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-12-2011 06:47     Subject: 2x03 Critical Condition

Danny making jokes about the dead bank robbers parents being proud he died with the gun in his hand was amusing but Danny saving the guy's life freaked out his wife which is understandable and Jamie's bag assignment was interesting
Author: bala    Time: 10-15-2011 06:33

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-4-2011 16:56  
Danny shooting a cop who failed to identify himself was sad and it looks like he was taking out his frustration out on everyone because of his wife but a nice result in the end
Well the fact he head injury before was the reason but Danny anger problem was bound to be an issue.
Author: bala    Time: 10-15-2011 06:35

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-12-2011 14:47  
Danny making jokes about the dead bank robbers parents being proud he died with the gun in his hand was amusing but Danny saving the guy's life freaked out his wife which is understandable and Jamie's ...
Well i like the twist one robbers was an ex-cop but Danny put his life on the line for a cop. it's sad to find out reason behind the robbery was because his daugher need a transplant . I like how the cases are not straight forward.
Author: bala    Time: 10-15-2011 07:02     Subject: Innocence

What a stupid reason shoot 3 kids all because they laughing at a joke . Frank old case about innocent guy who jailed 18 years for a rape he convicted. I like frank told guilty guy there are watching him.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-19-2011 11:13     Subject: Reply 11#11 bala's post

Looking at the mug shots you can under stand why they got the wrong man but 18 years later was sad and the stolen laptop was amusing but the senseless killing of the teenagers in a park was terrible
Author: bala    Time: 10-22-2011 09:20     Subject: A Night On The Town

Well i liked how his wife finally got his attention and what a lucky break that he found old snitch to help him break his case but i would love her pop in hotel to meet his wife that would been priceless.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-26-2011 00:39     Subject: Reply 13#13 bala's post

Linda saying she has no underwear on to get Danny's attention was amusing and Jamie going undercover was interesting
Author: angel-87    Time: 10-26-2011 01:23

just started watching this show last week and am loving it have watched whole of season 1 and season 2 so far in just a few days lol
Author: bala    Time: 11-8-2011 08:26     Subject: Black and Blue

Well making it into race issue was wrong but it bound to get out of hand but getting that retard kid to make the phone call was wrong because he had no idea what he was doing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-9-2011 01:17     Subject: Reply 16#16 bala's post

Using the kid to make the phone call was a lousy way for the Reverend to stir up the media and it's a shame Erin had to make a bad deal on a good drug bust just to get the guy to flip
Author: bala    Time: 11-9-2011 01:58     Subject: Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Who says being a lawyer is easy
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-9-2011 02:01     Subject: Reply 18#18 bala's post

I liked what Erin said earlier about she would rather prosecute the scumbags than defend them
Author: bala    Time: 11-12-2011 12:28     Subject: Lonely Hearts Club

That was close call with mother and son serial killers i did see that coming but i knew there was some chemistry between them and the fact his wife doesn't see her as a threat is surprising?.
Author: bala    Time: 11-12-2011 12:41     Subject: Blue Blood Gag reel

Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-17-2011 15:05     Subject: Reply 20#20 bala's post

Danny being worried about Jackie going undercover as an escort was interesting but how unfortunate that just as they were about to pack up she almost lost her life
Author: bala    Time: 11-20-2011 02:45     Subject: Blue Bloods 2x08

Well i still don't get how he push her out of the window force needed would need to be a lot break a window ?. Nice thanksgiving in the hospital
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-24-2011 13:18     Subject: 2x08 Thanksgiving

I'm glad they arrested the boyfriends parents for lying to the police about his alibi and that was nice of them to have thanksgiving in the hospital
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-7-2011 07:32     Subject: 2x09 Moonlighting

Danny was right to be suspicious of the car and his partner was also right about them having different number plates but have two cars the same shooting at them explained it all, Jamie was very lucky to get away with the flash drive but the family making fun of him was amusing
Author: shinny    Time: 1-7-2012 06:44     Subject: 2x10 Whistle Blower

I have to say I'm glad to have this show back. I really do love it.

I was actually surprised the wife was involved here so I think it was well written. She had Erin beating herself up thinking she was responsible. It was good to see Erin having a go at her at the end.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-7-2012 09:31     Subject: Reply 25#25 shinny's post

That was a tragic end to their anniversary dinner but with the wife covered in her husband blood there was no way i would of thought she was involved until she started to protest too much

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-7-2012 18:44 ]
Author: bala    Time: 1-7-2012 10:42     Subject: Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Well yeah but she didn't think she would dig a little deeper if only she had made her feel guilty she might not get caught.
Author: bala    Time: 1-14-2012 09:50     Subject: The Uniform

Well did know there such thing those type of cops but his loyalty was tested when he got sold out.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-16-2012 04:37     Subject: Reply 28#28 bala's post

Danny being able to help Mike Galatis after he fled the scene after shots were fired was nice but you had to feel sorry for Mike while he listened to his uncle try to throw him under the bus
Author: bala    Time: 1-16-2012 07:20     Subject: Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

Well so much for loyalty glad he finally wise up
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-7-2012 13:12     Subject: 2x12 The Job

Danny's family was extremely lucky when they got caught in the crossfire when he fires his weapon at the gunman but why he wouldn't let him help after he hits the other man with his car was strange and finding out Wayne might be the guy but his wife gave him an alibi was expected, the way he eventually got him and grabbed the wound was great

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0