Board logo

Subject: Outlaw Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: bala    Time: 9-14-2010 22:52     Subject: Outlaw Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Outlaw" is a new drama from executive producer John Eisendrath ("Alias," "Felicity," "Playmakers"). Cyrus Garza (Smits) is a Supreme Court justice who abruptly quits the high-level position. A playboy and a gambler, Garza had always adhered to a strict interpretation of the law until he realized the system he believed in was flawed. Now that he's quit the bench and returned to private practice, he's determined to represent "the little guy" and use his inside knowledge of the justice system to take on today's biggest legal cases. And he's making plenty of powerful people unhappy along the way.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 22:46 ]
Author: bala    Time: 9-15-2010 00:24     Subject: Pilot

Well a very good first episode but i did love the fact one of his assistant declared her love for him when she thought he was dying. .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-15-2010 06:02     Subject: Reply 2#2 bala's post

That was funny but in fairness for what she overheard i would of thought the same thing, i liked the way they found Rita Schmidt and won the case
Author: bala    Time: 9-15-2010 06:09     Subject: Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

I like the fact each character have different skills which makes a good legal team i just hope straight-cut lawyer doesn't fall in love with that  PI women .
Author: bala    Time: 9-25-2010 01:13     Subject: Officer Daniel Hale

Wow taking a difficult case and pick those juror was crazy but he still managed to win this case thanks his fantastic speech about following the law.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-30-2010 23:43

The first episode has now been added to VIP
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-2-2010 03:39     Subject: Reply 5#5 bala's post

I liked the way he got the tape evidence withdrawn by recording the judge talking about his wife and gambling on a Hispanic jury was risky
Author: bala    Time: 10-2-2010 03:47     Subject: In Re: Jessica Davis

Well this case wasn't interesting but seem it happens quite a lot parents forget their kids in the car. .

He really should quit while he's ahead but he an addict
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-2-2010 04:32     Subject: Reply 8#8 bala's post

The mother didn't look like she was a grieving mother which didn't help and it was a shame that the tape they found in her car wasn't allowed in evidence but getting her to break down on the stand was the turning point in the case
Author: bala    Time: 10-9-2010 23:47     Subject: In Re: Curtis Farwell

Well it's sad the guy died and women committed suicide but at least family is taking care of but no amount of money will make a difference
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-13-2010 09:30     Subject: Outlaw: NBC TV Show Cancelled After Four Episodes

First, FOX cancelled Lone Star and then, ABC cancelled My Generation. Not wanting to be left out, NBC has now cancelled Outlaw. The Jimmy Smits series has ceased production but viewers will still be able to see the remaining episodes.
http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-sho ... d-season-two-18756/
Author: bala    Time: 10-13-2010 09:32     Subject: Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

That actor really bad luck on show every show he has been on get canned just look last show he was lead was Cane
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-14-2010 23:42     Subject: Reply 10#10 bala's post

It was tragic that so many people died because the company didn't want to admit there was fault with their car and i wonder who the mysterious man threatening the team is but Cyrus took a chance letting his girlfriend she the file
Author: bala    Time: 10-18-2010 03:26     Subject: In Re: Tracy Vidalin

We really thought she was innocent until we reached the 30 minute mark and she smiled at end when she left was confirmation she was smart enough to make sure she look innocent
Author: bala    Time: 10-24-2010 08:35     Subject: Tyler Banks

Nice episode but shame the boy died
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-24-2010 11:22     Subject: Reply 14#14 bala's post

Tracy Vidalin looked innocent but with the fake rape and that cold smile she manipulated everyone
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-29-2010 23:00     Subject: Reply 15#15 bala's post

That was tragic the boy in need of a liver died because of the doctor so why did he wait till the gay guy offered to adopt him before he got the other couple to come forward if they had came forward earlier he may still be alive
Author: bala    Time: 11-7-2010 02:14     Subject: In Re: Kelvin Jones

Well that boy stood there while his friends were smart enough to run away from the gunfire-he had enough time run but he stood there
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-11-2010 13:56     Subject: Reply 18#18 bala's post

It's tragic that the boy died but Garza deciding to file a lawsuit against the school for creating an atmosphere that led to the child's death was risky but a nice gesture in opening a scholarship in the boys name with their commission
Author: bala    Time: 11-14-2010 10:16     Subject: In Re: Tony Mejia

I had a bit problem watching this episode but i finally got it to load fully. it makes you wonder about Mexico law i mean a man suppose sentence 25 years in prison  yet he let go by cop because he had money to pay them off so Tony decides to shoot the guy and he found guilty but judge instead ordered him deported .

Marina is married she lucky she managed avoid a big penalty.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-18-2010 02:45     Subject: Reply 20#20 bala's post

The Mexico law does seem strange with a guy sentence to 25 years being free and a witness kidnapped from the court but when the father carried out his own justice but at leased he only got deported and not 15 years
Author: babysexylexy    Time: 12-10-2010 05:43

ive just watched the first episode it was quite good i read most of your comments and sad that its cancelled, am i to understand there are outstanding episodes that havent aired
Author: bala    Time: 12-10-2010 06:18     Subject: Reply 22#22 babysexylexy's post

Yes they haven't aired but it's not a bad show
Author: babysexylexy    Time: 12-10-2010 06:24     Subject: reply 23#23 bala's post

i'm just on my 2nd episode now, thats so bad if they have been made why not air them how silly
Author: babysexylexy    Time: 12-10-2010 07:45

on 3rd ep now im going to really like this arent i, and its going to end like big shots or not as the case was
Author: babysexylexy    Time: 12-10-2010 20:49     Subject: OUTLAW

i know why they wont be airing anymore episodes of outlaw and why they cancelled it, politics this show identifies issues serious issues not just in america but around the world as to what is wrong with government, i beleive the writers of this show hit home a little too closely with some imoral politicians and unethical procedures with flawed systems that prevent justice and equality.this show evoted emotion in realities that are gravely wrong with the world today and what dirty money allows you to get away with. they only show that was sucessful that was allowed to show this side of the world was boston legal, i love both shows, boston legal was lucky because they spread there views behind comedy i wish outlaw could have done the same as to not rattle buracrates that no that this show was very real.
outlaw was brilliant i applaude the writers and the whole production crew who was involved in making a great thought provocking window into what is wrong with the world x x x x x x
Author: bala    Time: 12-10-2010 22:54     Subject: Reply 26#26 babysexylexy's post

i think that most you ever typed in a comment
Author: babysexylexy    Time: 12-10-2010 23:05     Subject: reply 27#27 bala's post

yeah i feel quite strongly about things like this, i dont believe that freedom of speach is always allowed
Author: bala    Time: 12-10-2010 23:07

so just not another pretty face
Author: babysexylexy    Time: 12-10-2010 23:09     Subject: reply 29#29 bala's post

no and thank you

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0