Board logo

Subject: Rookie Blue Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-25-2010 06:28     Subject: Rookie Blue Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The series centers around a group of rookie cops. Rookie Blue is a youthful, heartfelt, one-hour, character-driven workplace drama about five rookie cops plunged into the high stakes world of big city policing - a world where even the smallest mistake can have life-or-death consequences. The series follows them just out of the police academy where they bonded together, fought together, drank together, worked together and slept together. And now they're on the job together. They're kids with guns, learning firsthand the hardest kind of policing there is. They are first responders and they are about to learn that no amount of training prepares you for life.
http://abc.go.com/shows/rookie-blue

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-11-2011 16:51 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-25-2010 06:29     Subject: 1x01 Fresh Paint

Triumph turns to humiliation when a high-stakes take down of a suspect goes awry. Andy McNally has made a critical rookie mistake, ruining a long-running undercover drug sting, and tries to make up for it by going face to face with a volatile gunman who already has one man's blood on his hands.
Author: bala    Time: 6-25-2010 22:00     Subject: Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well she manages to get the guy at the end
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-3-2010 09:03     Subject: 1x02 Mercury Retrograde

Off all the partners to have Andy gets the undercover cop she ruined from last week and sending Andy to arrest Emily has put her life in danger but Andy finding the flash drive and helping to save Emily redeemed herself
Author: bala    Time: 7-3-2010 22:40     Subject: Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yes it was good episode but i have feeling this show isn't going last long as you don't feel any connection to the characters
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-9-2010 05:45     Subject: 1x03 Fite Nite

Great instinct when Andy went back to check on the battered wife it's just as shame the wife went back to her husband and Andy's advise to Traci at the fight worked
Author: bala    Time: 7-9-2010 11:21     Subject: Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

yes she has some great instinct she can't prevent people going back bad relationship i can't still believe people like these it's never alright hit a women and i admit i get angry sometimes i rather hit my hand against brick wall rather than a women.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-16-2010 02:16     Subject: 1x04 Signals Crossed

Andy going under cover as a prostitute was funny because she was rubbish at it but when Dov and Andy's attempt to impress Sgt. Boyko backfired because they put the life of the prostitute at risk. Finding the crime scene photo of the missing boy after what his father said was sad
Author: bala    Time: 7-16-2010 21:51     Subject: Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Yes this was a good episode but it great to see rookie cops make mistake there really ain't any cop show where we get see police make mistake but shame about gay son dad

[ Last edited by bala at 7-17-2010 05:53 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-23-2010 03:47     Subject: 1x05 Broad Daylight

Another good episode with Andy forgetting to load her gun and then left alone at a home invasion when Traci hurries away to handle a personal emergency, the open radio conversation was funny
Author: bala    Time: 7-23-2010 12:57     Subject: Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yes that conversation is funny but again it's shows that these cops have a long way to go
Author: bala    Time: 7-30-2010 13:01     Subject: Bullet Proof

Another great episode when suspect has evidence in his head and Andi finds out that he's actually a decent person and not a criminal and realise not everything is black & white.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-4-2010 00:50     Subject: Reply 12#12 bala's post

What a tragedy that Benny died by allowing them to retrieve the bullet from his head for evidence
Author: bala    Time: 8-4-2010 01:58     Subject: Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yes but these thing happen everyday and it makes for good tv because if he survived it can't always be a happy ending otherwise it be too chessy.
Author: bala    Time: 8-6-2010 01:25     Subject: Hot & Bothered

Well Andy get first shooting and 3 shots seem a little too much. . As for other rookie dealing women in labour and she a shut-in made them to deliver the baby in the house.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-7-2010 07:38     Subject: Reply 15#15 bala's post

Calling in a fake gun shoot because she lost her daughter was crazy but spotting that the pregnant woman was suffering from Agoraphobia was great and i think Andy emptied her gun on the victim but thinking she was cursed was amusing
Author: bala    Time: 8-7-2010 07:52     Subject: Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

It was crazy but at same time if that's the only way get cops to come to your house
Author: bala    Time: 8-12-2010 23:54     Subject: Honor Roll

Well Andy can't get a break can she when she accidental step into a corrupt cop and Diaz relationship is in trouble.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-13-2010 00:50     Subject: Reply 18#18 bala's post

We have now got the first five episodes added
Author: bala    Time: 8-13-2010 00:55     Subject: Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yes i figured estimate time-frame for remaining new show

next  show is the gates which will be added on Tuesday
Author: kwargalla    Time: 8-13-2010 10:32

This show is my sceret pleasure.  It really isn't the best show out there.  The writing is kinda alright and the acting is good and bad depending on the scene.  And if they keep up with the long glances between characters (espeically Sam & Andy) i'm gonna start my own drinking game that will end up with me being sloshed at the end of one episode.  In saying all that - I love this show for some reason.  It being shot in Toronto, Canada helps alot (my home town).  It has a great mix of yummy eye candy and silly episodes that are just fun to watch!!

I am so looking forward to seeing how they finally get Andy & Swarik together. the chemistry between those two is great.  Kinda like magnets being pulled together at one moment then fliped and being pushed apart the next.  I kinda feel for the detective Andy's dating now but on the other hand can't wait to see him dropped like a hot potato.  (kinda evil I know) I guess the problem there is that we get to see the development of Sam & Andy and not so much of the Blonde Detective (i forget his name at the moment) except when he's not really there for her.  Like come on she killed someone in her first month on the job and he treated it like nothing and was more concerned about his career.  He may look like the perfect clean cut guy but Sam is so much more under the scruff.

[ Last edited by kwargalla at 8-13-2010 18:33 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-13-2010 18:45     Subject: Reply 18#18 bala's post

What a horrible situation to be in as a rookie and her two love interest were getting carried away in the fight
Author: bala    Time: 8-13-2010 21:40     Subject: Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

She needs to make a choice otherwise this won't end well.
Author: shinny    Time: 8-16-2010 03:25

I watched all the episodes over the weekend and Kim I probably think exactly like what you've posted here already. I think it has a lot of potential and agree the acting can either be really good or really bad. I think they'll find their feet though. To be honest, I don't think this would be cancelled to readily it being on ABC.

I really quite like it though.
Author: shinny    Time: 8-16-2010 07:07     Subject: Renewed Already!

ABC ANNOUNCES EARLY RENEWAL OF SUMMER’S HOTTEST NEW SCRIPTED SERIES, “ROOKIE BLUE”

ABC and Canwest jointly announced today the renewal of this summer’s No. 1 new scripted series, “Rookie Blue.” The drama was renewed for a second season just three weeks following its highly rated premiere on ABC.

“Rookie Blue” stands as the most-watched television show in summer’s Thursday’s 9:00 p.m. hour. Sparked by this positive viewer response to the series, the second season is currently in development and will move into production in Toronto later this summer.

Read more here
Author: bala    Time: 8-16-2010 07:22     Subject: Reply 25#25 shinny's post

Well that's great news
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-20-2010 01:02     Subject: 1x09 Girlfriend of the Year

Great episode with Andy trying to be girlfriend of the year with disastrous results and what a wake up call for the mother but the young woman that was chasing the car was really brave and thanks to her they new they were looking for a woman driver
Author: bala    Time: 8-20-2010 01:09     Subject: Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yes but i admit i didn't believe her, young woman that was chasing the car i assumed trying get out of trouble but she help but it really show you what can happen when you feel like your alone she should asked help from her Ex-husband .
Author: redsoxpatriot30    Time: 8-21-2010 22:17

Episode 1x01 - Fresh Paint
I was skeptical about yet another cop show, but the rookies are likable and make the show appealing. Missy Peregrym is very good as the main character and I hope we'll see her evolve as a police officer. Some of the parts deviating from the main crime were humorous . I recognized Gail (Charlotte Sullivan) as Marion Hawthorne from Harriet the Spy...she still has that little pout. This is a fun show with a comfortable atmosphere that will have me going back...and it's been renewed for a second season!
Author: bala    Time: 8-27-2010 02:06     Subject: Big Nickel

Well what is it with Andy getting herself in trouble i mean i figured he would try to escape but she really learn not trust people so easily.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-27-2010 02:15     Subject: 1x10 Big Nickel

Sam was funny in the dinner with the waitress but after the escapes during the prisoner transport Andy was lucky that Sam came to her rescue
Author: bala    Time: 8-30-2010 10:00     Subject: 1x01 Fresh Paint (I am in the race )

Well I really like the first episode because it show how a rookie cop get trained and I found it very educational as to the mistake they made. This episodes shows what can happen if a rookie cop doesn't learn to read between the lines. I am also glad we saw how start of this episode helped Andy get one over on boy who was holding a gun. .

[ Last edited by bala at 8-30-2010 19:36 ]

[ Last edited by bala at 8-30-2010 19:41 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-30-2010 12:59     Subject: 1x01 Fresh Paint

I am in the race
Great first episode and introduction to the rookies and Andy going face to face with the gunman because of her first mistake was impressive
Author: kellemanske    Time: 8-30-2010 14:51

I am in the race

I didn't start watching this show because I thought I wouldn't like it, but now I have to reconsider.
I loved the first episode with the screw ups and tensions
It was interesting to see how they follow 5 characters.
Author: sddvasquez    Time: 8-30-2010 15:43     Subject: 1x01 fresh paint

even the lure of toronto hasn't hooked us. the detective who's been working on the case of the murdered rookie for two years sounds terribly incompetent and---although we understand that putting human faces and stories on people who might otherwise seem untouchable does not detract from the possibility of their being heroic---the faces and stories that this show is portraying seem dishonorable to the people serving in uniform who actually do protect us.

the appeal is recognizable - we're suckers for medical dramas ourselves!

we're in the race!

Author: carlorica    Time: 8-30-2010 16:00

1x01 fresh paint

Well I love this show. I followed it from the beginning and this was a great way to tart it off. You got to meet the characters and have some fun with them.

Can't wait to see the others again.

I am in the race!
Author: fmkenney    Time: 8-30-2010 20:41     Subject: I am in the race!

I think it's an accurate portrayal of being the new guys on the force. Gung Ho fervor infused with potential and probable inepptitude. Like when McNally was pleading with the suspect to give up. Her nervousness and anxiety were clearly evident, it reminded me of a 4 year old doing the potty dance.
Author: mrs_h    Time: 8-31-2010 04:47     Subject: I am in the race

I am undecided whether this was good or not! I may have to watch more to find out.

I did like the focus on Andy and her development through the episode - starting nervously making mistakes and coming good in the end. However, it doesn't portray rookie cops very well! I suppose if they had been confident and competent we wouldn't have liked them so much as characters though.
Author: angel-87    Time: 8-31-2010 10:26     Subject: i am in the race

i have watched the first episode and a couple others. not sure whether or not i like it very much yet but will probably give it another try.
Author: Puppet125    Time: 8-31-2010 13:21

i am in the race

To bring up a totally different topic, Missy Peregrym is mega-hot. I liked her in Heroes but she looks good in a uniform.

Just sayin'...
Author: munch    Time: 8-31-2010 13:50     Subject: Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

I really enjoyed the show.  I pretty much like all cop shows.  The character introduction in "Fresh Paint" was good but really only concentrated on 2 of the characters.  Hopefully we will get more insight into the other characters as the season progresses.

I am in the race.
Author: Mnemosyne    Time: 9-2-2010 17:47

I'm usually not a big fan of cop shows, but I quite like this one, I just wish they wouldn't focus so much on Andy, her character is the most boring of the lot, btw wasn't she Andy in Reaper as well?

I am in the race
Author: bala    Time: 9-2-2010 23:54     Subject: Reply 42#42 Mnemosyne's post

Yes she was
Author: bala    Time: 9-2-2010 23:59     Subject: To Serve or Protect

Seriously leaving your car key in a squad car but I am glad he turn out to be a nice guy and wasn't a dangerous person. Andy feared her dad was responsible when it turn out to be his wife of that guy. I am glad Andy's father is getting the help he needs.  

[ Last edited by bala at 9-3-2010 08:00 ]
Author: sanggye    Time: 9-3-2010 03:31     Subject: Reply 42#42 Mnemosyne's post

As long as it doesn't start felling like every other cop show out there, it should be fine.  Keep the humor in it.

I am in the race
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-5-2010 11:15     Subject: Reply 44#44 bala's post

The super hero was amusing and turning a blind eye on him accessing the police computer was the right thing to do and thanks to the traffic camera to confirm Andy was right about her father.
Author: bala    Time: 9-10-2010 04:15     Subject: In Blue

Well this was good episode but i am annoyed they keep on focusing on Andi. Her day was bad but i am glad the mother didn't shoot herself. it was great pre-nuilimate episode.
Author: bala    Time: 9-10-2010 04:34     Subject: Takedown

Chris and Gale getting trapped in that warehouse and Chris get stabbed was really good story-line it took focus away from Andi but she really make a risky move walk out when a gun was pointed on her but she did save him.

Overall this hasn't been a bad show to watch it nice way end the first season.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-12-2010 02:48     Subject: Reply 47#47 bala's post

I'm surprised they told the mother and sister about the pregnancy on the word of the boyfriend without medical evidence and checking the phones for evidence was a good idea
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-12-2010 03:32     Subject: Reply 48#48 bala's post

Gale and Chris's storyline was a great way to take the focus away from Andi but overall a great season and a nice way to end with the rookie's on a high
Author: kellemanske    Time: 3-13-2011 01:40

so I've watched every episode last night and I have to say it was a lot better then I had anticipated. I wasn't going to watch this but it started on our tv and I just couldn't wait to see how things would go.
About episode 10: bala, you write that McNally shouldn't trust people so easily, but she actually has trust issues. But finding out the witness was actually the shooter was great and Sam saving Mcnally was nice save.
the D being to proud to go to the DA was funny and when he finally did they found the mistake, so it's good he did.
About to serve or protect: It was a great episode with mcnally hiding that her father was involved from her boyfriend and Sam finding out that her father didn't do it, just when she starts to believe that he did was great. Plus this episode shows once again how much Sam cares about her. And I loved all the cops taking pictures from the 2 rookies with the superhero when the came into the barn.
About In Blue: I liked this episode. I think it's great that they showed what this job can do to you and that they didn't minimalize what happened. This episode showed the hard part of the job and the chief really said the right things to make andy reconsider about giving up. Her father switching meetings without telling her was a nice sidestory.
I don't really mind that they focus on McNally cause I like her and I love the drama with the D and Swarek. But they could work out the other chars beter next season and maybe make the focus more universal. Though they have already show a lot of stuff about the others too. I think that the focus is a bit because of the kind of show.
Season final: I really loved this episode with mcNally endangering herself to save Swarek, that took balls, but great that she recognised the fear from her first day in the guy. The rookies now being part of the biggest drug bust in history of 15th was nice, but then still being called rookies right after they said they had deserved there spot in the team was great. I thought that the D would make a bigger deal about Andy going undercover as Swareks girl, but Swarek helping Andy and the D get back together was nice (and also the second time he did that, what I think is really nice since he's actually in love with her).
I had expected Andy and Swarek to be together before the end of this season and if he hadn't been her TO it might have happened, but because earlier in the season she decided not to date the wrong guys anymore she let him go and choose the D. I think that Swarek understands her better and they have great chemistry, but I like that the D is very trustwurdy and maybe that's exactly what she needs after the life she has had.
About the Gail and Chris thing: I hated it that she let him fall when he reported the partner of her brother. the made great points the next episode, but she still didn't give in and maybe that's just gail and maybe she can't disappoint her family and especially her brother, but I think that she should at least try to forgive him. But then in the season final he got stabbed and she was really worried, I kind of saw it coming that by the end of the epi they would be back together.
About the other female rookie with the kid (forgot her name) and the D: I love that he didn't let her fall when he found out that she had a kid and I love that he tries to help her, but when her ex shows up and she dumps him, It was kind of sad. I understand that she needed to try to be a family for her son, but it's obvious that she isn't happy and especially not behind a desk, so it was great that the D noticed that in the final epi and I think they might come back together next season.
About the dancer and the rookie: I loved that she broke up with him and not the other way around, but I think it's great that this rookie who has always been bragging about the amount of girl he was with last night and so on, that he was committed to her and all. Plus being put on a chair, being babysat by the other rookie, not allowed to use the computer or the phone was funny.
I'm curious about the next season but I'm curious as to what they are going to do if they get more then two/three seasons. Just bring in new rookies?
Author: kellemanske    Time: 3-13-2011 01:43

oh and Gail being afraid to talk to the people at her mothers lifetime achievement award was funny and being 'sick at home' so she wouldn't have to do it was a typical sollution.
The female copper who was getting shots to get pregnant, I really like her and I think it's great that she found a confendant in the mother rookie, but at the end not wanting to get pregnant anymore as a single cop I think that was very sudden and I don't know what I thought about that, but I kind of think there is going to blossom something between her and the cop who got shot a few epi's earlier. Plus I loved that she won the fight competition against the D's.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-13-2011 13:00     Subject: Rookie Blue Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-23-2011 23:41     Subject: Image for VIP

A possible image for VIP

Author: kellemanske    Time: 6-24-2011 01:37

that was an interesting season opener. Andy getting shot, the new detective and Sam transfering (or not)
But at the end it looks like Sam might be staying for Andy and the new detective might be staying for the detective. So maybe by the end of the season we have a partner switch.
Gail finding out about Dove's brother, I wonder what that tone in her voice meant when she asked her boyfriend about it. It could have just been empathy, but it might also be more then that and I hope it's not cause that could break a great friendship.
About Andy, I think her boyfriend doesn't understand her as well as Sam and I really like Sam. But I really hopes she makes it work with the detective, cause he is good for her and he has less chance of getting himself killed then Sam. But I hope she won't become jealous of the new detective either because she hooks up with Sam or because of her past with her boy. Cause then she might screw up a good thing.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-24-2011 02:27     Subject: 2x01 Butterflies

Great returning episode, i had a feeling the coat was significant when the button fell to the floor and how tragic for Kate and her family, solving the murder so quickly it meant she didn't die for nothing
Author: shinny    Time: 6-24-2011 05:58

Great opening episode. Loved the effect when Andy was shot!! Yeh, I thought the coat was the friends too Jim.
Author: bala    Time: 6-24-2011 12:17     Subject: Reply 5#5 shinny's post

Yes i agree this great season opener and i like Andy saved the guy using a beat stick  

look like Andy has a competition for her boyfriend.
Author: bala    Time: 6-24-2011 12:18     Subject: Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

you do realise that the old title
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-24-2011 12:22     Subject: Reply 7#7 bala's post

At the end of last season they were no longer rookie so in hindsight they are now coppers
Author: bala    Time: 7-1-2011 11:18     Subject: Episode 2

I had a feeling the cop was dirty and what a way to prove it . Andy did quite well tells guys about the gun
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-2-2011 04:56     Subject: 2x02 Might Have Been

Andy looked uncomfortable down in the cellar when they started to make out but she did a great job getting close to the girlfriend and letting them know about the gun
Author: bala    Time: 7-8-2011 04:39     Subject: Bad Moon Rising

Well Andy getting engaged by accident but the shooting was a surprise Andy seem attrack the psycho
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-10-2011 15:13     Subject: Reply 11#11 bala's post

I had a felling from the start that the ring was originally for Jo and it looks like she regrets saying no to him after he was shot
Author: bala    Time: 7-11-2011 00:09     Subject: Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

yeah same here
Author: spratt89    Time: 7-13-2011 08:30

ABC Renews Summer Series 'Rookie Blue

ABC has renewed its summer cop drama Rookie Blue for a third season, rewarding the show for solid Season 2 ratings in its new 10 PM time slot on Thursdays. The series, which follows five rookie cops in their personal and professional lives, has won its time slot each week since its June 23 premiere. The show, which airs on Global in Canada and is shot in Toronto, is from Thump Inc and Entertainement One and stars Missy Peregrym; Season 3 is in development and will begin production later in the summer.

Source
Author: bala    Time: 7-13-2011 08:42     Subject: Reply 14#14 spratt89's post

i have say i never expected this to last 3 seasons
Author: bala    Time: 7-15-2011 09:35     Subject: Heart & Sparks

Sad to think the guy committed suicide so that his wife could pay the bills ans i knew girl was not the arsonist it would been too obvious and andy really like put her life in danger in every episode.
Author: shinny    Time: 7-15-2011 14:37

I think the whole Andy getting in trouble every week is wearing thin. They need to change that up a bit!! I like the side storylines with the other rookies too so they need to give them more of the spot light too.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-16-2011 08:09     Subject: Reply 16#16 bala's post

The girl confessing to shut her father up was interesting but i was pleased they took the phone of her father the jerk and what Chris's step father said about his mother was a surprise, the conclusion to the missing phone was amusing
Author: bala    Time: 7-16-2011 08:22     Subject: Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Great punch
Author: bala    Time: 7-22-2011 07:31     Subject: Stung

Great episode but trust him to accidental step on a bomb after being on probation and he better buy bomb girl a a coffee after saving him she was great
Author: codebreaker    Time: 7-23-2011 11:38     Subject: Reply 20#20 bala's post

Getting stung with the sling shot was amusing, Epstein was double lucky with the meths lab and buying Sue a coffee is the leased he should do for saving his life
Author: bala    Time: 7-29-2011 10:51     Subject: In Plain View

Well seeing Gail mother was great and how she tried to control her future but it's good thing her boyfriend had her back. I can't believe the girl was stupid enough to run away from protective custody toward her drug dealing boyfriend it's a good thing the cop found where she was meeting him and prevented him from shooting her. Look like the wedding off
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-3-2011 07:11     Subject: Reply 22#22 bala's post

Deena wanting to take the wrap to protect the guy who was going to kill her was crazy and Jo getting hit by her was amusing but what did Luke expect after sleeping with Jo
Author: bala    Time: 8-5-2011 02:46     Subject: The One That Got Away

Well another close call for Andy but the fact she believed him prove he made the wrong choice
Author: bala    Time: 8-12-2011 02:58     Subject: Rookie Blue 2x08

Well the quarantine made load of cops happy and finding out blue man rob the bank was sad but at least he get share the jail cell with his wife
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-13-2011 13:20     Subject: Reply 24#24 bala's post

The so called eye witness did sound a little vague but Luke over stepped the mark with the suspect but thank to Andy finding the storage locker with all his trophies
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-13-2011 14:16     Subject: Reply 25#25 bala's post

2x08 Monster
What a disaster for the bank robber and his wife and the quarantine was interesting
Author: bala    Time: 8-20-2011 03:12     Subject: Brotherhood

Well this was ok episode but epstern kissing her mate girlfriend certainly looked intresting and him seeing them in car at end did look suspicious
Author: codebreaker    Time: 8-25-2011 11:01     Subject: Reply 28#28 bala's post

Trust Epstein to be high on pain medicine be that was some confession to Peck
Author: bala    Time: 8-26-2011 10:42     Subject: Best Laid Plans

Well look like she a little too late taking him but he had go undercover so that was just bad timing
Author: bala    Time: 9-2-2011 12:46     Subject: A Little Faith

Well i had feeling they would get some sort reunion but Andy really doesn't think through you would think she learnt her lession with her last boyfriend?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-3-2011 11:47     Subject: Reply 30#30 bala's post

That was tragic that Leslie didn't survive the accident after all Andy's effort to save her and what a crazy way to try and show your son you care by shooting a guy
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-3-2011 12:42     Subject: Reply 31#31 bala's post

Andy and Traci were very resourceful in making money but i was surprised what Traci said her job was and running into Swarek on his own undercover operation was interesting
Author: bala    Time: 9-3-2011 12:45     Subject: Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

you kind of knew they would run into him in a future episode but why do i have a feeling they kill him off season finale because of what Andy is risking.
Author: shinny    Time: 9-3-2011 13:43     Subject: Reply 34#34 bala's post

They won't kill him off because that would kill the show really. I think we're always going to have ups and downs with these two! I think he might get hurt at the end of this season or something.
Author: bala    Time: 9-10-2011 07:23     Subject: On the Double

i knew she would get him in trouble but she took a huge risk getting into the car with him but he spotted the lies she told him
Author: bala    Time: 9-10-2011 07:45     Subject: God’s Good Grace

Despite audio out sync this was a good season finale
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-11-2011 01:42     Subject: Reply 36#36 bala's post

The ribbing Gail got after her uniform was stolen from her car and someone was killed while wearing it was amusing and the sisters reaction to their brother killing was unusual but Andy and Sam’s inability to stay away from each was risky
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-11-2011 02:41     Subject: Reply 37#37 bala's post

Sam’s cover story about the boat was a clumsy mistake or was it because it looks deliberate but thanks to the rookies finding the property just in time
Author: bala    Time: 9-11-2011 03:06     Subject: Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Well I have to say the rookie seem to be better cops than the experienced ones?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-11-2011 03:12     Subject: Reply 40#40 bala's post

I would of liked to of seen what happened to Donovan for the cover up
Author: kellemanske    Time: 11-12-2011 09:55     Subject: Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

so I finally caught up with this and I have to say: this show sure has a lot of dirty cops. Looks like it wasn't McNally's fault that he found out sam was undercover. It was the boat.
Sam was lucky that they found him in time and the ending with not knowing how to be normal was nice
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-16-2012 03:08     Subject: Rookie Blue Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres May 24,2012

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

Author: shinny    Time: 5-16-2012 03:44     Subject: Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Yay, looking forward to having this back!
Author: bala    Time: 6-1-2012 03:08     Subject: The First Day of the Rest of Your Life

Good returning episode but with Andy returning she somehow get involved with a case which certainly make getting to her hearing more difficult but she said a great speech to the review board
Author: bala    Time: 6-1-2012 03:09     Subject: Class Dismissed

Seriously allowing teenager to steal a cop car was rather amusing but finding it certainly lead to another case.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-22-2012 06:00     Subject: Reply 3#3 bala's post

As soon as Andy got the girl out the back of the van I thought it was a kidnapped victim but how long she had been taken was a surprise and I'm glad Henry who caused the accident was able to be reunited with his granddaughter
Author: codebreaker    Time: 6-22-2012 09:05     Subject: Reply 4#4 bala's post

What an idiot Epstein was leaving the keys in the car with the warning sound going off but with the note with the pigs I thought it was some sort of prank and Andy counting how many time the shotgun had been fired was quick thinking

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0