Board logo

Subject: Latest "House" episode does not work. [Print This Page]

Author: brent_beebe    Time: 5-19-2010 20:08     Subject: Latest "House" episode does not work.

It comes back with "File not found" but it burns my points anyway (I've lost 8 so far trying)

Author: pjrplay1    Time: 5-19-2010 22:34

It's confusing to me how people lose points so much...you can click on the same episode several times within a 24 hour period and not lose any points.  I have often re-clicked on episodes when they wouldn't load the first time and in the 4 years of being a member of this site, I have never lost any points by doing this.  Anyway, hope it all worked out for you.  The moderators are very good at helping members get lost points back.  Cheers!  
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 5-20-2010 02:59     Subject: Reply 1#1 brent_beebe's post

It appears we've had a problem with the US server.  It loads fine in the EU server.  Please make sure to always try both.  To receive reimbursement please send a PM to lbjedward.  Sorry for the inconvenience.
Author: pjrplay1    Time: 5-22-2010 02:13

I have also had problems with the US server, but not with the EU server, so it hasn't been a concern for me.  As long as one works, I am a happy customer.  

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0