Board logo

Subject: Archer General Discussion Thread (Spoilers [Print This Page]

Author: bala    Time: 2-16-2010 06:40     Subject: Archer General Discussion Thread (Spoilers

Discuss Anything About Archer Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 8-25-2015 17:10 ]
Author: bala    Time: 2-18-2010 10:18     Subject: Reply 1#1 bala's post

look like i am only on watching this
Author: Milks26    Time: 3-8-2010 09:45     Subject: Reply 2#2 bala's post

No, you're not....I haven't watched it on the site yet...I watch it while it airs on tv.
Author: bala    Time: 3-8-2010 09:56     Subject: Reply 3#3 Milks26's post

Do you like it ?
Author: Milks26    Time: 3-8-2010 10:05     Subject: Reply 4#4 bala's post

Yep, each episode cracks me up. It sort off dry + dirty humor...u can't go wrong.
Author: bala    Time: 3-8-2010 10:37     Subject: Reply 5#5 Milks26's post

Yes there were funny episode, I loved the boat episode the dialog between Archer and Lana was funny.
Author: bala    Time: 1-28-2011 09:07     Subject: Archer Season 2

Great to have this return but she really was a handful  and no-one believing Archer about her
Author: bala    Time: 2-12-2011 12:28     Subject: A Going Concern

Well saleing Isis didn't go to plan but mind control was funny
Author: bala    Time: 2-12-2011 12:30     Subject: Blood Test

This was ridiculous after switching the blood the result came back to be Archer kid was funny.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-14-2011 02:48     Subject: New image for season 2 on VIP

Author: Milks26    Time: 10-12-2014 03:55     Subject: Archer’ Drops ISIS Spy Agency Name

Archer’ Drops ISIS Spy Agency Name

.Come January during the sixth season premiere of “Archer,” the show’s central spy agency will no longer be called ISIS.

The creators of the hit FX animated show have eliminated all use of the acronym, which stands for the International Secret Intelligence Service — the name of the show’s underground spy organization — as it’s become increasingly associated with the jihadist group Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.

According to The Daily Beast, the season opener shows movers rolling out the circular blue ISIS sign that has been a prominent part of the show’s New York City setting for the past five seasons. The pivotal scene and following dialogue between Malory Archer (Jessica Walter) and her son Sterling (H. Jon Benjamin) — explaining that they now work for the CIA — was added after the original version of the episode screened at San Diego Comic-Con.
“We were waiting for it to go away — at least I was,” creator Adam Reed told The Daily Beast. “Back in season 5, FX said, ‘This might be a thing,’ and I thought, ‘Maybe it won’t be? Maybe it’ll be the mole that I’m gonna ignore and nothing will happen.’ We got sort of lucky and could organically make a merger with the CIA, so we went back and retroactively painted out the ISIS logos in parts of the show, and we just don’t talk about it in dialogue.”
However, they didn’t remove the logo or mentions of ISIS from previous seasons of the show.

“We won’t say ISIS anymore, and the only visual representation of it will be that sign rolling off the show,” exec producer Matt Thompson told The Daily Beast. “It’s just the most awful thing, and we didn’t want to have anything to do with it.”

courtesy https://tv.yahoo.com
Author: Milks26    Time: 10-12-2014 03:56

I'm not surprised they are making this move. When I first heard of the terror group ISIS...I thought about Archer.
Author: Milks26    Time: 4-6-2017 06:23

Archer is back baby.
Season 8

Author: Milks26    Time: 4-29-2018 15:35

Still waiting for Season 9 to be added to the site  
Author: Milks26    Time: 5-5-2018 14:05

Archer 9 is here

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0