Board logo

Subject: Heroes Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: spratt89    Time: 8-22-2009 01:44     Subject: Heroes Season 4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Heroes Season 4 Here

Click Here For The Heroes About & Episode Guides

Click Here To Watch Heroes on VIPTV.net
[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 23:52 ]
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 8-22-2009 14:10

Actually, as I did last year, I will create weekly discussion threads for each episode.  Once it's time for a new episode, I will merge the weekly discussion threads into this thread.  Not long now people.  Time to start getting excited about the new season.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 9-21-2009 15:14     Subject: 4x01: Orientation & 4x02: Jump, Push, Fall **Possible Spoilers**

Alrighty folks...the new season of Heroes begins tonight with the first two episodes of VOLUME 5: Redemption.  This is the thread to discuss them in.  As I did last season, I will merge each week's discussion thread into the season 4 discussion thread prior to the new episode airing.  There will be quizzes for each new episode, so keep your eyes peeled on this forum.

As always...HAPPY VIEWING!   

p.s. I am still quite ill, and will not be able to watch the show tonight, but will get a quiz up ASAP.  Thanks for your understanding.

Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-22-2009 03:25     Subject: Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

Great couple of episodes with some new but familiar faces and how will Claire explain to her roommate Gretchen what she had just seen
Author: bala    Time: 9-22-2009 05:32     Subject: Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Don't worry i feeling they become very close with each other .
Author: carlorica    Time: 9-22-2009 13:58

It was an excellect two eps. i love the fact that Sylar is in Parkmans head. It is a good way to keep sylar alive and maybe take over parkman and get his body back.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 9-22-2009 14:52

I only skimmed your comments, as I still haven't felt well enough to watch the episodes.  I'll try either later tonight or (hopefully) tomorrow.  Glad to see some action again though.
Author: shinny    Time: 9-23-2009 06:34

Just got a chance to watch the first two episodes. I didn't know Robert Knepper was coming into the show, what a brilliant addition. He is such a great actor, he'll only add value to the show.

For me this was all about the characters trying to change who they are but being dragged back to what they know. Plus we saw the addition of the new characters.

I agree Carlorica about Sylar being in Parkman's head being a very clever way of keeping him in the show, but we know he's going to have to get out sometime!!

Glad they finally got rid of that awful wig Hayden was sporting last season!!

Good start to the season.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 9-23-2009 15:39

I still haven't watched it, but plan to later this evening.  My migraine has finally lifted, so I'm hoping to have a quiz up by tomorrow evening (if not sooner).  Sorry for the delay.  This week has been a misery.
Author: gabsimom    Time: 9-23-2009 16:22

ok anyone notice the chart/timeline theme. Who thinks claires roommate had something to do with the original roommates suicide?
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 9-23-2009 22:01     Subject: Reply 8#8 gabsimom's post

I was thinking that too.  She seemed WAY to interested & not creeped out by it at all.  BTW, she played Gracie on The Nanny.

So glad I finally got to watch the show.  I've been wanting to for days, but with no co-operation from my migraine.  I enjoyed it thoroughly, an also agree with Shinny about Robert Knepper being a great addition to the cast - and that the wig has been laid to rest.

Looking forward to next week already...though I've plenty to keep me busy until then.

Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 9-28-2009 18:53     Subject: 4x03: Ink **Possible Spoilers**

New episode tonight.  Here's the thread to discuss it.
Author: bala    Time: 9-29-2009 05:08     Subject: Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

Well this was good Sylar messing parkman head and force him to use power protect himself. What does that guy need peter for and deaf women what is her power ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-29-2009 07:40     Subject: Reply 2#2 bala's post

I thought Sylar was going to jump out on Matt and make him shoot his partner and not warn him the dealer was in the cupboard. Samuel after Peter nice trick with the new paper photo and what is with the colors around the deaf woman
Author: shinny    Time: 10-1-2009 09:06

I really liked this episode, the introduction of the lady who sees colours in place of sound is a good add. I'm guessing she and Peter will have some form of involvement.

I'm not sure I trust Claire's roomy yet. It would be nice for her to have someone she can confide in and trust, but we know that's not how it usually pans out!!

Loving Sylar in Parkman's head and tricking him like that. He really will want to get him out of his head!

I still don't know what to think about Samuel. Obviously everything points to him being bad, but who knows!?

I was trying to figure out if Samuel is "supposed" to be Irish, since this season started, or not because obviously the origin of the name Sullivan is Irish, but I read an interview with Robert and he says he's trying to put a "Gallic-Celtic-Irish-English-Scottish" lilt to it and you can definitely hear when it changes. Funnily enough when he doesn't overplay it he sounds a little like an Irish person who's lived in America for a number of years.

[ Last edited by shinny at 10-1-2009 18:09 ]
Author: gabsimom    Time: 10-1-2009 09:33

My favorite part of the Irish accent is the th sound, say three thousand and see if it comes out tree tousand
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-1-2009 11:27     Subject: Reply 4#4 shinny's post

I noticed that about his accent, and you're right - it does sound like an ex-pat accent when he's not pushing.

Tina, you're a hoot.  It depends on which part of Ireland someone is from as to how the "th" sounds - but some DO sound like a "t".   In some parts of England, that combo sounds like an "f".  The English language is fascinating.

As for Gretchen, I don't trust her.  She's too...something.  I can't put my finger on it, but there's something just not right there.

I'll try to get the quiz out tonight.  I haven't been feeling well - not sleeping, and VERY achy, along with a dash of migraine.  Makes it a challenge to think.

Just putting this out there - if one of you would like to do a quiz for an episode, please let me know.  If you do - try and make the quiz as challenging as I strive to.  Send me a PM if you're interested (even if it's not for a while, and you'd like to see the episode & choose a specific one).

Author: shinny    Time: 10-1-2009 11:38     Subject: Reply 5#5 gabsimom's post

Yeh, I've heard that myself. It's sort of hit and miss on those who say it though. You could say it's more of a Dublin thing, but then I have heard it in other counties. When I started travelling to the States years ago with work they would always ask me to say three and then when I'd say it they would say "You don't say it right" - I'd be like, ok then, we don't all speak without pronouncing the th's ya know - haha!
Author: shinny    Time: 10-1-2009 11:41     Subject: Reply 6#6 waterlilybarb's post

Lol Barb, I missed your post when I was replying to Tina and we are both saying the same thing

Edit, I meant to say that I usually adapt my english to suit where I am at the time. Well, I try to. For instance, if I asked an American where the Chemist was they would just look at me as if I was crazy, so I say Drug store. Little things like that, but I'll never change the pronunciation of common words we use. For instance Basil (American = Bayzil) (Irish/English = Bahzil)

[ Last edited by shinny at 10-1-2009 20:46 ]
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-1-2009 11:54     Subject: Reply 8#8 shinny's post

No prob.  Being an outsider, my ear is probably a bit more attuned to the differences.  Also, seeing as most of my family in Ireland (whom haven't seen any years) are from Northern Ireland, I recognize how different that accent is from other parts of Ireland.  Really, each county has a bit of a different accent - but Dublin is an entity all it's own.   It's the same with Scotland and England - the accent in Glasgow (especially the rougher parts) can be nearly unintelligible by some, as can a very strong Cockney accent.

In Canada our accents vary provincially, but the most recognizable different accent is from Newfoundland.  Where I live (which is on the border with the US), our accent isn't as strong as in Toronto.  It's amazing what a few hundred kilometers will do.  The thing I find fascinating is that our accent here is not American, but it isn't as strong as those away from the border either.  It's unique...and apparently, my accent is extremely unique (according to friends) because it changes depending on who I'm with, what I'm watching or my level of fatigue.   

Author: shinny    Time: 10-1-2009 12:48     Subject: Reply 9#9 waterlilybarb's post

Yeh, you are right about parts of Dublin. What we call the "inner city" Dublin accent is really hard to understand to people who are not use to it!!

Haha, I remember you saying about mimicking certain accents unbeknownst to yourself!!
Author: gabsimom    Time: 10-1-2009 13:01

lol, remember I do that to Barb, hehe.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-1-2009 13:21     Subject: Reply 11#11 gabsimom's post

It happened last week when my friends came to paint.  They told me they saw a program about "foreign accent syndrome".  I thought they were kidding, but it's a real thing.  I don't have it (I HAD to look that up), as it seems to be caused by severe trauma (either by injury or illness) to the brain.
Author: kellemanske    Time: 10-1-2009 13:55

I didn't notice that accent, but that might just be because I have enough troubles understanding everything since English isn't my first language. Still I'll pay attention to it next time.

I think that the new guy Samuel isn't a completely bad person. He believes in the right things but he uses wrong methods. If you ask me, Sylar is going to get his body back and he is going to use Samuel as his wing man.

But in the end I think that he might be a good guy.

I'm very curious to how the deaf girl is going to fit in the picture. I think that she will be close to Peter as it seems that he can see the color-sounds as well, but I'm not sure about that last part.

I hope that Gretchen won't cause too much troubles, but she talks a lot so I think that there is going to be some sort of betrayal or something which will cause Clair troubles.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-4-2009 08:47

OK people - just giving the heads up (and an apology) that I have been too sick (very bad head cold with fever) to do a quiz for Ink.  If you like a can try & do a double quiz this coming week for both Ink & the new episode.  Sorry, but some things can't be helped.
Author: carlorica    Time: 10-5-2009 03:41

Not a problem Barb and if you feel up to it that would be cool!!

I have been so busy that I have not had a chance to watch Ink yet (Doing it tonight.)
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-5-2009 12:41     Subject: 4x04: Acceptance **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

Well, another week is upon us, as is a new episode of Heroes.  Please leave your comments for this week's episode below.
Author: bala    Time: 10-6-2009 05:57     Subject: Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

Hiro trying save a guy who loves to photo copy his butt   i knew eventually he would have to give up. Tracey realise her old life is now what she thought.. this wasn't an intresting episode but the ending   SYLAR BACK Horray

[ Last edited by bala at 10-6-2009 14:00 ]
Author: slade01    Time: 10-6-2009 13:34

Besides the ending this was a poor episode, in fact this hasn't been that exciting a series so far, I do hope it picks up.
Author: bala    Time: 10-6-2009 22:36     Subject: Reply 3#3 slade01's post

Look like this might be the final season ratings are low for this season
Author: kellemanske    Time: 10-7-2009 02:48

Maybe they'll come up later in the season
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-7-2009 04:32     Subject: Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

That was a big mistake when Nathan told Millie what happened to her daughter and Hiro's disappearance will take some explaining
Author: bala    Time: 10-7-2009 11:32     Subject: Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

it's not really Nathan is it ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-7-2009 12:02     Subject: Reply 7#7 bala's post

That's true it's Sylar's but who will emerge from the ground
Author: bala    Time: 10-7-2009 12:04     Subject: Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Sylar but he doesn't know he's sylar
Author: bala    Time: 10-8-2009 03:47     Subject: Thought guys would love this picture

Author: shinny    Time: 10-8-2009 05:37

I think the point of what Hiro had to put himself through was that he doesn't have to go back in time to help people now. Knowing Hiro I'm not sure he got that message!!!

So being shot brought Sylar back to the fore, but will he change back into Nathan, because that's who he thinks he is, or will he stay as Sylar. I guess we'll find out!!
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-12-2009 18:04     Subject: 4x05: Hysterical Blindness **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

Here is the discussion thread for the this week's episode.  There will definitely be a quiz on this episode, which will be up within the next day or so.  Enjoy the show!
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-13-2009 07:58     Subject: Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

Good episode Claire discovers her roommate has a hidden agenda but seeing what Rebecca has done answers a few questions and Peter no has Emma's gift and Emma's gift is stronger
Author: bala    Time: 10-13-2009 08:05     Subject: Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yeah rebecca was nice surprise i couldn't believe who was behind it and poor claire has no idea and i don't think she will ever find out she's invisible, it's going difficult to prove but writer gave us the answer to a lot of question.

Sylar you almost feel sorry for him having no clue how powerful he is.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-19-2009 19:19     Subject: 4x06: Tabula Rasa Discussion **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

Here's the thread for this week's episode.  Discuss.
Author: bala    Time: 10-20-2009 05:20

Good episode Noel finally found a purpose in this episode, hiro i always love how he always so happy and Samuel loading a gun with Sylar i mean he really turn him back to a killer.

i hate to say this Heros has official become boring  -we are on 6th episode and i honest don't care what happens next. the only reason I'm watch out respect for fact it has lasted over 3 years.
Author: carlorica    Time: 10-21-2009 04:19

I have to agree with you Bala. Heros this season has become a chore to watch.

I kind of figured Sylar would be truned back into a killer once he showed up at the Carnival.

Lets hope this season gets better or I can see the end comming.
Author: bala    Time: 10-21-2009 04:21     Subject: Reply 3#3 carlorica's post

it's such a shame for show go downhill
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-21-2009 07:21     Subject: Reply 4#4 bala's post

They should bring some of the carnival people into the show with a more active roll and as Emma come to terms with her ability i wounder what good can it be used for
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-23-2009 22:13

I wouldn't say I've lost interest this season, but it's nice to finally see where it's heading.  I'm curious as to how the carnival will draw the others to them.

On a side note, I'm a little curious if Lydia's name was given to her by the carnival or if it's her own name, seeing as the song is called "Lydia the Tattooed Lady".

Author: kellemanske    Time: 10-23-2009 23:06

I hope that it gets better cause I wouldn't wont to stop watching now.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 10-26-2009 15:35     Subject: 4x07: Strange Attractors **Possible Spoilers**

New episode this week.  Here's the place to talk about it.  Enjoy!
Author: bala    Time: 10-27-2009 11:32

Wow this episode seems so much better and how is Claire going explain it other 2 girls?, i can't believe they killed that guy and now sylar has control of parkman what a way manipulate him letting him take over his body
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-31-2009 08:36     Subject: Reply 2#2 bala's post

Great episode Claire's so called normal life is getting more complicated and i am glad that Samuel took care of the police for what they did to Jeremy. Sylar's mental influence over Matt should be fun to watch
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 11-2-2009 16:14     Subject: 4x08: Once Upon a Time in Texas **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

Here's the thread for this week's episode.  Discuss.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-3-2009 10:50     Subject: Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

Great episode with a nice trip down memory lane i liked the way Hiro managed to save the love of his life, Charlie with the help of Sylar for a change but was manipulated by Samuel
Author: bala    Time: 11-3-2009 11:04     Subject: Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

yes i found mr bennet love interest rather interesting-i didn't even know she existed . I'm surprised he didn't help bennet tell him who sylar is and what he looked like ?. what a clif-hanger ?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-3-2009 11:13     Subject: Reply 3#3 bala's post

Yes i love the endings they leave you wanting more but i liked the way Hero's double jump back in time so not to screw up time
Author: carlorica    Time: 11-3-2009 19:01

Well i finally got my new comp and am finally able to get caught up. I neeed to watch this ep but everything is getting better. I love the fact that the carnival is the center for everything.
Author: gabsimom    Time: 11-3-2009 19:17

I think seeing how much Hiro loved her really touched Sylar maybe even enough that he may have left a certain love intrest of his alive and changed the future a bit. Hmmm.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 11-9-2009 15:51     Subject: 4x09: Shadowboxing **Possible Spoilers**

New episode this week.  Discuss.
Author: bala    Time: 11-10-2009 08:15

Well this was interesting episode i mean i love how they keep us hanging i mean i like Claire explained how she was able survive but Becky storyline took a interesting twist when we find out Bennett killed her father and now wants revenge on Claire.

Sylar and Parkman stand-off was great i mean how it ended was great but look promo he will be back
Author: carlorica    Time: 11-10-2009 09:47

It was interesting and I can see them tring to get a story line together. I mean I know the reason Becky wants Claire but why does Sameul???

Sylar and Parkman was also good to see but you are right Bala Sylar is not dead as his body is still out there.

Peter is in for a change I wonder if he will copy Sylars powers again??
Author: bala    Time: 11-10-2009 09:52

Quote:
why does Sameul???
I'm sure we will find out out soon i mean we had no idea why he wanted Hiro until last week episode-you know there reveal each bit in pieces to give complete picture.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 11-11-2009 15:35

I finally had a chance to catch up on the episodes - watched 3 yesterday.  I agree, the stand off between Sylar & Parkman was great.  I'm interested to see what happens now that Sylar/Nathan has taken off from the carnival and gone to Peter.  
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-12-2009 01:04

I was wondering how Claire was going to deal with the attack on Gretchen at the slaughterhouse, she gave a good excuse but with the help of Hesam and Sylar takes extreme measures to force Matt to tell him where his body is but Matt gives as good as he got was great
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 11-16-2009 20:06     Subject: 4x10: Brother's Keeper **Possible Spoilers**

Here's the thread for this week's episode.  I'm wiped out but am hoping to watch it tomorrow.  Enjoy then discuss.
Author: bala    Time: 11-17-2009 11:50     Subject: Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

Hiro was so stupid i mean after he got film he should demanded Samuel release that Charlie but instead he hands that film to  him. That was one hell bargaining chip he had he would done anything to get that film so he shouldn't handed to him straight away and what he did Saresh was funny.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-18-2009 13:42     Subject: Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

Great episode after Tracy lost control of her abilities and froze Claire and her foot snapped off but Tracy face when Claire sat up was priceless and Claire foot on the table when Noah walked in was funny
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 11-23-2009 13:30     Subject: 4x11: Thanksgiving **Possible Spoilers**

New episode tonight.  Please discuss it here.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 11-23-2009 13:36     Subject: Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

I agree - there were some pretty funny moments in this episode.  Now that we know what Samuel's real motives for wanting the especially high level "specials" to join the carnival family it makes me wonder even more how this chapter will play out - especially since it's supposed to be about redemption.
Author: carlorica    Time: 11-24-2009 08:15

Well I just watched the ep. It is not bad.

I kind of figured Samuel had killed his brother but what a way to do it. Also that guy really opened up Hiro's mind. I wonder if he cured him also???

Sylar is back in his own body but can Nathan and Sylar really be together??

Clair is off to find out what the compass does and has a good friend to be with her.

This season started out slow but is picking up. I now want to find out what is going to happen.
Author: bala    Time: 11-24-2009 08:21     Subject: Reply 2#2 carlorica's post

Well same here i also figured Samuel had killed his brother but i don't think Samuel is going let Charlie go and as soon hiro realise that i think it will sort it out.

can Nathan and Sylar really be together??-well i don't think two people can't occupy same body let see who's stronger ?
Author: carlorica    Time: 11-24-2009 10:45     Subject: Reply 3#3 bala's post

Yeah it will be a battle of the wills. I can see a part of an ep dedicated to the two souls battling it out.
Author: bala    Time: 11-24-2009 10:48     Subject: Reply 4#4 carlorica's post

we know who will win
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 11-27-2009 09:25     Subject: Reply 5#5 bala's post

I finally got to watch it at around 6am this morning - I didn't rise early, it was just another insomniac night.  I thought we knew from the last episode that Samuel killed his brother.  Was I just assuming that?  

Carlorica - interesting idea...that Hiro might be cured.  I hadn't thought of that, but would love it to be true.

Nathan/Sylar is just bizarre...and Mama Petrelli is so culpable for whatever happens there.  I know her reasons were well intentioned, but you know what they say about good intentions.  How Peter intends to kill Sylar and have Nathan remain alive is a mystery to me, so that will be interesting to see what happens there.

Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-28-2009 03:03

Noah first Thanksgiving as a single man was funny when Doug past out after Claire slashed her arm, Sylar and Nathan in the same body is bizarre but i don't think Nathan stands a chance against Sylar. The carnival learn the truth about Joseph's murder cant be good for Samuel
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 11-28-2009 17:40     Subject: Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yeah, Doug was rather amusing.   What "Sandy" sees in him is beyond me - but the fact he believed he fainted because he accidentally ate a peanut made me laugh.  Maybe it's because he IS so dull (and uncomplicated compared to her life with Noah) that she likes him.  

I wonder what the fall out will be at the carnival now that they know.

Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 11-30-2009 13:17     Subject: 4x12: The Fifth Stage **Possible Spoilers**

Another new episode tonight.  Watch it & discuss here.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 11-30-2009 22:46

So, what are your thoughts on Nathan?  Also, what do you think of Claire's decision to spend the weekend at the carnival...as well as Samuel's speech about making a real home for them all?  I'm interested in to hear what others think.
Author: carlorica    Time: 12-2-2009 11:22

Well it was interesting...
Nathan is gone for good.
Peter had a chance to kill Sylar and let him go.

Samuel has a evil plan in the works but I am not totally sure what it is and how they will stop him.

Claire is just being dumb and being lured by a master deceiver

Can't wait to see what happens next..
Author: bala    Time: 12-3-2009 01:25     Subject: Reply 3#3 carlorica's post

yes i kind of agree Claire is being manipulated by Samuel he allowed that man to hit him so Claire could see he was defensive-less and she has no idea what Samuel power is , from what i can see from Clare's perspective is that she think he has no powers.

Peter think Nathan was inside him  so he couldn't kill his brother but as you pointed he's gone so i don't think he will have a problem now..

Mr Bennett shouldn't told women about her wiping her memory.  now he can persue her and she seems like a good women.
Author: carlorica    Time: 12-3-2009 04:57     Subject: Reply 4#4 bala's post

Yeah I agree Bennett and the new women is a nice touch. It also makes me wonder if Bennett will go find Peters mother and tell her about Samuel?
Author: bala    Time: 12-3-2009 12:46     Subject: Reply 5#5 carlorica's post

you would think that peters mother already knows about Samuel because doesn't she get vision of the future?.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-4-2009 10:22     Subject: Reply 4#4 bala's post

It's hard to believe that know one from the carnival would help Samuel except Claire and after Claire had her face slashed know one helped her
Author: bala    Time: 12-4-2009 10:36     Subject: Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Well i think he told them not to before Claire came in.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 12-7-2009 14:02     Subject: No new episode this week

Seems the holiday season is upon us once again and our regular viewing schedule is thrown to the wind.  Personally it annoys me, but such is life.  See you back here when we have new epis to discuss.

For any catching up on the season, feel free to post as you do.

Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 1-4-2010 18:05     Subject: 4x13: Upon This Rock & 4x14: Let It Bleed **Possible Spoilers**

New episodes tonight! Here is the thread to chat about them.  I missed them on TV, so will be catching them online too, so am looking forward to sharing ideas with you all.
Author: bala    Time: 1-5-2010 02:39     Subject: Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

Well i wish i could say there were good episode but i felt that both episode felt like they were coasting i mean nothing major happen but one thing i notice Claire does seem like she growing up and having a go at peter for what he doing was interesting because you thought she would approve but she didn't.

Hiro and sci- fi quotes were amusing
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-5-2010 02:44     Subject: 4x13 Upon This Rock

Interesting episode when Claire learns that the carnival holds several dark secrets, and has a showdown with an old friend Doyle and Nathan is finally laid to rest
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-5-2010 03:28     Subject: 4x14 Let It Bleed

This episode was a let down i thought Noah capturing Edgar and attempts to convince him to help stop Samuel would of been more useful
Author: carlorica    Time: 1-5-2010 06:41

Well I have to agree with both codebreaker and bala, both of these eps where slow and a little on the boring side.  The writers seems to be tring to fill in the season for something big but it is leading no were fast.

Clair is growing up and really showing some spunk and Bennett seems to be back to his old tricks. He just does not have the same resources as he once had.

As for Samuel he has a plan but it is unclear how it is going to play out. the whole season is moving so slow that it looks like it may be the last season.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 1-11-2010 20:49     Subject: 4x15: Close to You **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

New episode tonight.  I still haven't seen last week's 2 episodes, so I'll be back to comment lster this week.  Chat away!
Author: bala    Time: 1-12-2010 03:52     Subject: Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

Well you are not missing much it just seem like we watching rats running around in a maze i think best comparison to how disappointing this episode is yet the ending was funny Hiro really has knack for timing.

Who think bennets new girlfriend is going get killed by end of the season ?.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-12-2010 03:59     Subject: Reply 2#2 bala's post

I see what you mean about Hiro's timing just escaping the dogs and then interrupting Noah
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 1-18-2010 14:03     Subject: 4x16: Pass/Fail **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

Here's this week's discussion thread.  I'm still behind in the episodes, but look forward to your comments.
Author: carlorica    Time: 1-19-2010 05:00

Well I watched this ep and was surprised at a couple of the characters.

It seems that Sylar wants to become good and not kill any more. The only way that can happen is for him o give up his powers totally. He is looking for Parkman to help him.

Hiro is back in full health and will save the world yet again.

Clair is opening herself up more and looks to be falling in love though I am not totally sure I like who she is falling in love with.

Samuel is now totally bent on destruction now that his love has rejected him. The carnival family now knows that they need to stop him some way.

It finally is getting a little better but i can see the future of the show is going to be the can.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-19-2010 05:17     Subject: Reply 2#2 carlorica's post

Nicely put i thought seeing Hiro deals with some of his past decisions as his brain tumor worsens was good and when Claire receiving an unexpected visit from Sylar thinking he had hurt Gretchen was great
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 1-25-2010 14:06     Subject: 4x17: The Art of Deception **POSSIBLE SPOILERS**

Another new episode this week.  You know what to do.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-26-2010 09:16     Subject: Reply 1#1 waterlilybarb's post

Good episode but Samuel is getting worse sacrificing Lydia and blaming Noah but Peter getting in Sylar head should be interesting
Author: kellemanske    Time: 1-28-2010 07:34

That Samuel isn't a saint was obvious from the beginning, but he's really becoming a new kind of enemy.
Peter and Sylar stay an interesting combination. The have the same skills, taking over other powers and yet they are so different.
Author: carlorica    Time: 1-29-2010 10:30

I have to agree that from the beginning Samuel was known to be a Evil but it is interesting how they are playing this. Samuel knows he needs people with abilities around to make him stronger and so he is willing to sacrifice others to keep people around.

I wonder what Clair has to do for this season. She has no know ability to help except to heal herself. It is getting good how She will help.

Peter and Sylar switching places is good also. I wonder how Sylar is going to react once he comes to. I wonder if Parkmen will help Peter out. I can see peter becoming the Savior again.
Author: kellemanske    Time: 1-29-2010 11:00     Subject: Reply 4#4 carlorica's post

in a past season, claire's blood was used to cure Bennet. Maybe that's the reason Samuel wants her around?
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 1-29-2010 12:14     Subject: Reply 5#5 kellemanske's post

Great to see some activity in here.  Sorry I'm still behind in watching the episodes, so I can't join in the conversation.

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0