Board logo

Subject: Mercy Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: bala    Time: 9-24-2009 00:14     Subject: Mercy Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Mercy Here

Wow that women is more mess up than Nurse Jackie it was just so crazy

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 22:23 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 9-24-2009 00:15     Subject: Reply 1#1 bala's post

I Had to laugh when the nurse spilled the urine down herself
Author: bala    Time: 9-24-2009 00:22     Subject: Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Yeah but closet scene was so unexpected after agree marry ex-boyfriend
Author: kellemanske    Time: 9-24-2009 08:32

I don't like this show very much. It's a bit over the top and I don't think I say that easily about medical shows
Author: bala    Time: 9-24-2009 08:47     Subject: Reply 4#4 kellemanske's post

in what way do you think it's over the top ?
Author: kellemanske    Time: 9-24-2009 11:26     Subject: Reply 5#5 bala's post

They are all very stereotype, even more then in other show and it just takes away the reality that's usually acquired for a medical show.
I don't think this kind of stereotype is very funny especially when it's this obvious...
Author: bala    Time: 9-24-2009 11:51     Subject: Reply 6#6 kellemanske's post

OK i see what your saying i think i wasn't really aware of that but i get what your saying i was focused on where storyline character are going.
Author: bala    Time: 9-26-2009 05:24

This has just been added
Author: bala    Time: 10-1-2009 03:42     Subject: i believe conrad

Wow that interesting way to say goodbye to a leg i knew she going to do that. conrad threaten to cut off his ear was funny
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-1-2009 10:50     Subject: Reply 9#9 bala's post

What a way to find out your leg has gone after passing out and then to wake and it has gone
Author: bala    Time: 10-1-2009 11:09     Subject: Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yes it was awful this probably happens a lot in hospitals- i would be very angry he react like anyone else
Author: shinny    Time: 10-6-2009 00:21

It was a good episode. I guess Mike is trying to win Veronica back but now that Chris has told her he's not going anywhere, it's going to cause problems.

Chloe doing all she could for her patient seemed pretty typical of her, but while they all laughed at her for helping him get his "bag" it was because of her determination that they found out he had a blood vessel that was about to burst!

Sonia calling Nick was probably a good thing for her as she seems to be used to having men do all the running. Maybe she's met her match!
Author: bala    Time: 10-8-2009 04:55     Subject: Hope You're Good, Smiley Face

Well there's final got a title sequence for the show   but what luck with that nurse keeping on hitting her chest out of frustration and she starts breathing and finding out all the other people have died   .

Raccoon in the hospital but i can't believe she killed it with a crunch .

i love little kid line to that nurse 'did you get boob job over lunch' but telling patient there are out of the rabies vaccine was scarily amusing-a hospital running out a vaccine.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-8-2009 13:45     Subject: Reply 13#13 bala's post

Veronica lost control after all the deaths so she was determined to save the sole survivor of a horrific nightclub fire but Erica coming back after a attempted suicide was to much for Veronica
Author: bala    Time: 10-8-2009 22:26     Subject: Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Yes it was hard but when told her ex about what happend over there, the look on his face said it all
Author: bala    Time: 10-15-2009 05:11     Subject: pulling the goalie

Well this was an interesting episode a drunk accidental by bike and veronica takes an interesting while Sonia get arrested by her cop boyfriend   . Chloe finding out the guy he has a crush on is in love  with veronica but kiss that patient on the roof was sweet but so i don't know misleading,it was a sympathy kiss i hate when girls do that
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-15-2009 07:11     Subject: Reply 16#16 bala's post

The burrito bandit at the start was funny except when he ran into the cyclist and Veronica wanting to look after him when she realised he was a vet was nice. Sonia getting arrested for the unpaid parking tickets was good and Chloe kiss that patient on the roof i think was what they both needed
Author: bala    Time: 10-15-2009 07:22     Subject: Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

yeah your right there both needed it but it's really strange seeing that actress play two different character if you watch gossip girl she plays nasty character and on this show she sweet naive nurse and sometimes it's easy to get confused. . I'm impressed she working two jobs at once
Author: bala    Time: 10-22-2009 04:37     Subject: you lost me with cider block

The sleep-walking patient-are nurses suppose tie patient to their bed    but he escaped . almost going roof while sleep walking and that guy scream was funny . Very smart move by nurse getting rid of her boyfriend dog and helping the sleep walker-kill 2 birds with one stone.
Author: shinny    Time: 10-22-2009 15:05

The end was a real shocker, I don't think anyone can claim to have seen that coming!

And Veronica's affair is out in the open, how long before Mike finds out!?
Author: bala    Time: 10-22-2009 23:04     Subject: Reply 20#20 shinny's post

That what i like about the show just when you think you have figured all characters out they do this and i really bad for him-i admit he not a nice guy but he's a good doctor and i hope this doesn't make him worse . i would hate to see him use his grief become a bad doctor and stop caring
Author: codebreaker    Time: 10-23-2009 15:02     Subject: Reply 21#21 bala's post

The sleep-walking patient was lucky but the scream was funny he sounded like a girl and it was nice to see that the premature baby looked like a premature baby, the ending was sad for the doctor
Author: bala    Time: 11-5-2009 00:43     Subject: the last thing i said was

chole giving herself hinlick while she was choking as her ex boyfriend stood there was funny, the old couple were sweet. . mike found out before veronica could tell her
Author: shinny    Time: 11-7-2009 05:07

I'm glad Mike has finally found out. At least it's all out in the open. Chloe and the guy from the fire house finally got together, knew that was going to happen.

It was good to see both Sonia and Nick realising what they meant to each other. Sometimes people play too many games instead of just being true to themselves.

[ Last edited by shinny at 11-7-2009 14:10 ]
Author: bala    Time: 11-12-2009 08:43     Subject: Destiny, Meet My Daughter, Veronica

Wow veronica family really are a handful and what a punch up . The most amusing part had to be veronica finding her dad at a strip club
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-13-2009 06:27     Subject: Reply 25#25 bala's post

Veronica's face when her dad turned over and was showing his privates was funny and Sonia lying to police to help her friend was a surprise
Author: bala    Time: 11-13-2009 12:54     Subject: Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

i don't think anyone would wants to see their dad private parts
Author: tycoonworld    Time: 11-13-2009 18:32     Subject: Reply 27#27 bala's post

Well,she is a nurse - why didn't she just put the blanket over him? Mind you, it was funnier this way , of course!
Author: bala    Time: 11-14-2009 00:00     Subject: Reply 28#28 tycoonworld's post

because she was distracted
Author: bala    Time: 11-19-2009 04:52     Subject: I'm Not That Kind of Girl

Well chole finding out guy she was seeing was married but the man veronica and other guy were trying save was good. . I did find it odd when veronica went to the maternity ward pick up a African American  baby rather a white baby  
Author: codebreaker    Time: 11-20-2009 13:14     Subject: Reply 30#30 bala's post

How embarrassing for Ashley with hermaphrodite having all those doctors looking at her private parts, the nurse verses the fireman's wife's in the restaurant was great
Author: bala    Time: 11-20-2009 13:18     Subject: Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

i honestly found that a bit disturbing -doctor really should have better bedside manner   -i suppose there weren't taking any photos so it could been worse
Author: shinny    Time: 11-21-2009 10:07

This was a great episode. That poor girl (boy) - imagine something like that happening to you.

Poor Chloe, she's not had any of those life experiences yet, but at least she's learning. I was glad when she told him to take a hike after he said he was "emotionally separated" from his wife. The start of another bullshine story.

Why did you find that odd Bala? I thought that baby had downes.
Author: bala    Time: 11-21-2009 11:03     Subject: Reply 33#33 shinny's post

Oh i just assume she would of pick up white baby rather than black but that just me ?
i just found that odd
Author: bala    Time: 12-10-2009 01:45     Subject: some of us have been desert

good nice episode I'm glad that girl decided to give it couple the baby-i do hope she keep in touch with them
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-10-2009 09:03     Subject: Reply 35#35 bala's post

When Dr. Harris lost his temper and slipped and hurt his back i laughed
Author: bala    Time: 12-10-2009 09:04     Subject: Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

What about chole tried throw him off his wheelchair?
Author: codebreaker    Time: 12-10-2009 09:44     Subject: Reply 37#37 bala's post

They should do the scrotum clamp but Chloe was funny as well
Author: bala    Time: 1-7-2010 02:38     Subject: i saw this pig and thought f you

Well i love the pig thing what kind women give a birthday pig as a present but guy in hospital who doesn't believe in god-i didn't know hookers could visit hospital for personal visit of all the places . i figured that little girl was kidnapped as soon blood test didn't match i knew she was kidnapped.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-7-2010 03:36     Subject: Reply 39#39 bala's post

What a great thing Al did in helping finding Cydie natural parents
Author: bala    Time: 1-7-2010 03:51     Subject: Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Well yeah I'm glad he realise what happen
Author: bala    Time: 1-14-2010 03:18     Subject: We're all adults

There was a bit repeat in the middle of the episode but at least we got see ending which is the main thing, i don't blame the guy cut off his hand i mean finding out hand belonged to child molester was awful-how could a hospital do that to a transplant patient don't these doctors have ethics ?.

what a way to find out you have cancer while planning the wedding   but great wedding in the hospital.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-14-2010 04:27     Subject: Reply 42#42 bala's post

Wow DIY amputation was drastic but understandable, the teenage 3 way was funny and the wedding was a nice touch
Author: codebreaker    Time: 1-21-2010 04:50     Subject: 1x12 Wake Up, Bill

Good episode i am glad Bill's girlfriend came back but it was sad for the newlyweds i think Chloe made the right decision in letting the husband back in to she his wife
Author: bala    Time: 1-31-2010 03:39     Subject: Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Yes that was sad i think it good to have the occasion sad episode it makes it a lot more realistic.
Author: dannixx    Time: 1-31-2010 08:06

That episode made me tear up, I wasn't expecting Shara to die. :[
Author: bala    Time: 1-31-2010 08:19     Subject: Reply 46#46 dannixx's post

Next week episode is going fantastic a new doctor (James Van Der beek) is try to boss Veronica around
Author: dannixx    Time: 1-31-2010 08:53

F'REAL? Ahh. James VDB is so awesome.
Author: bala    Time: 1-31-2010 08:55     Subject: Reply 48#48 dannixx's post

Dawson's Creek alum James Van Der Beek has joined the cast of NBC medical drama Mercy.

The 32-year-old will take on the major recurring role of Dr Liam Wes, says Entertainment Weekly.

The character is described as a cocky and manipulative hospital ICU chief who is hiding a dark secret.

Source
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-4-2010 08:42     Subject: 1x13 Can We Talk About the Gigantic Elephant in the Ambulance

Great episode saving the boy that was found nearly frozen was incredible and playing basketball to decide their future was interesting
Author: shinny    Time: 2-8-2010 14:43

I really liked this episode. Clearly Dr ICU (JVDB) is being brought in to put the cat amongst the pigeons. Sonia and the rich boy are getting a little too chummy!
Author: bala    Time: 2-11-2010 03:37     Subject: I Have A Date

Wow what a sad end for veronica  on valentines day
Author: codebreaker    Time: 2-11-2010 07:38     Subject: Reply 52#52 bala's post

Chloe's reaction to the bowling pin was priceless and Veronica was lucky see found the gun under the counter
Author: bala    Time: 2-11-2010 11:01     Subject: Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

I'm impressed she managed to get person to relax to take it out

a part of me is curious how she did it
Author: shinny    Time: 2-13-2010 14:21

Wow, what a great episode and now we have to wait until March 3rd to see what happens!
Author: bala    Time: 3-4-2010 07:30     Subject: Mercy 1x15

Well this was a nice episode veronica goes on a walk about for the whole episode but i am glad she's ok.
Author: shinny    Time: 3-4-2010 14:03

I really enjoyed this episode too. When push came to shove Mike was there for her so he clearly still cares about her.

Sonia realises too late that she made a mistake. I think she hit the self destruct button on their relationship and then regretted it.
Author: carlorica    Time: 3-5-2010 09:34     Subject: Reply 57#57 shinny's post

I have to agree about the self destruction and then regretting what she did. I just hope that he can forgive her.

I am glad Mike was able to find her and I can see them getting back together she really does love him.

Lets hope this show keeps going.
Author: bala    Time: 3-11-2010 08:17     Subject: I'm Fine

Well another great episode, Veronica seem deal with her trauma by hitting the bottle which is going backfire on her. Sonia helping her ADS Patient to die was hard decision but I really going miss her.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-14-2010 13:52     Subject: Reply 56#56 bala's post

Dr. Harris treating the patient whose injury causes her to make inappropriate sexual advances i thought was funny
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-14-2010 14:42     Subject: Reply 59#59 bala's post

Wow that was some beating Veronica gave the mother of the young girl and Sonia Patient had her death all planed out
Author: bala    Time: 3-14-2010 23:39     Subject: Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

She deserves it after what mother was responsible for.
Author: bala    Time: 3-18-2010 07:11     Subject: There Is No Room For You On My Ass

Well at least veronica is getting help secretly
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-18-2010 12:57     Subject: 1x17 There Is No Room For You On My Ass

Veronica at the St. Patrick's Day event was so drunk see barely knew her arm was on fire so the family and friends tried to intervene and that was a close call for the anorexic patient
Author: shinny    Time: 3-18-2010 23:59

Is young Chloe love struck with Dr Dawson (Dr Briggs!!) !?? I think so!

I felt sorry for Sonia in this episode but I completely understood why Nick did what he did. I have a feeling though that what happened with Sonia's patient will come out and he'll stand by her when that happens. It's inevitable!!

The intervention was funny when so many of them thought it was about them. Chloe was hilarious too as she couldn't remember what happened!!

The anorexic patient made Veronica realise how messed up she really was and hence she say the therapist, albeit at a bar!!
Author: bala    Time: 3-25-2010 00:51     Subject: 1x18

Same as last weeks episode lost 2 points but what can you do , it has been reported on error topic.

[ Last edited by bala at 3-25-2010 08:53 ]
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-25-2010 01:11     Subject: Reply 66#66 bala's post

Thanks for the warning
Author: bala    Time: 3-25-2010 01:27     Subject: Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

let's see how many will post this error by creating a new topic end of today .

it was a good episode found it elsewhere
Author: codebreaker    Time: 3-25-2010 15:51     Subject: Reply 68#68 bala's post

Chloe and the cute college football player asking her for a date was great
Author: bala    Time: 3-26-2010 04:53     Subject: Reply 69#69 codebreaker's post

you thought the guy was cute ?
Author: bala    Time: 4-22-2010 05:06     Subject: There Is No Superwoman

Well with such a break from pervious episode i almost forgot what had happens but it look like Veronica is making progress. i do think Dr Briggs has some feeling toward Chloe.
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-22-2010 11:57     Subject: Reply 71#71 bala's post

Veronica going back to the seen of the crime with her friends looked like it helped as much as the therapy did
Author: shinny    Time: 4-22-2010 14:25

Good episode. Dr Biggs definitely does and so does Chloe, as much as she'd like not to!

Things are looking bad for Sonia.
Author: bala    Time: 4-29-2010 03:01     Subject: We All Saw This Coming

Well talk about bad-time getting served with divorce papers in middle of the hospital . Still dr. Briggs did a good thing save that guy but i wonder what the consequence of his action will lead. . If this is how they will get rid of this character .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 4-29-2010 06:43     Subject: Reply 74#74 bala's post

Briggs spotting the cop checking his watch an leaving and reacting by moving the patient was dangerous and may have consequence but bad timing for Veronica with the divorce papers
Author: shinny    Time: 5-1-2010 13:20

Good episode, can't believe we're two episodes away from the finale. I'm really going to miss it when it's gone. It's so obvious that Nick will stand by Sonia. At least now she's finally told someone.
Author: bala    Time: 5-6-2010 05:19     Subject: Too Much Attitude And Not Enough Underwear

So we finally found out what that mob boss has on him .
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-8-2010 03:47     Subject: Reply 77#77 bala's post

That was tragic for the woman but Harris paying for her daughter to get there just in time was great
Author: shinny    Time: 5-9-2010 02:56

I thought this in the last episode and now I'm more sure; that girl is going to turn out to be Angel's daughter, wait and see.

Yay, Nick is standing by Sonia
Author: bala    Time: 5-9-2010 03:21     Subject: Reply 79#79 shinny's post

That would be quite a good twist but if she died he will never know so i don't know how they would bring that up unless she had sister who knew about it.
Author: shinny    Time: 5-9-2010 09:31     Subject: Reply 80#80 bala's post

Oh don't you know they'll find a subtle way!
Author: bala    Time: 5-13-2010 02:05     Subject: That Crazy Bitch Was Right

Well there were some great one-liners in this episode

Mike: How did you get yourself into these situations?
Veronica: I saw a chair

Chloe: Screw it, i am going become a doctor   

So was this season finale? Some Good clif-hangers
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-14-2010 05:36     Subject: Reply 82#82 bala's post

Great episode with Chris going without saying goodbye and Veronica moving into her own place after saving the boy by cutting his arm off but what a great double cliffhanger for season final
Author: bala    Time: 5-14-2010 12:05     Subject: Reply 83#83 codebreaker's post

Now we find out it been canned
Author: codebreaker    Time: 5-14-2010 12:20     Subject: Reply 84#84 bala's post

That is frustrating with the double cliffhanger
Author: shinny    Time: 5-14-2010 14:18     Subject: Reply 85#85 codebreaker's post

I'm so mad they cancelled it. This was one of my favourite shows.

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0