Board logo

Subject: The Border Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers) [Print This Page]

Author: bala    Time: 8-10-2009 01:39     Subject: The Border Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

This really is an ok show to watch but it's missing something that would make it great and the subject matter isn't  interesting -do people really care about border control i mean it's not exactly most exciting job is it and yes this show try show the action-packed part of the job but still i don't know.

i have seen season 1 there was only 1 great episode which Excellent but rest were good. it really does try it's best I'm looking forward to watch season 2 later on this week.

please share your thoughts

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-11-2015 21:09 ]
Author: tycoonworld    Time: 8-10-2009 02:23

Well, I won't try to distinguish between this show being great or excellent and as I live in the EU with the borders more and more opened I don't know much about US and Canadian border policy- but I really love this show!! Strong characters with interesting backgrounds, you either love them or hate them like Mannering or LaGarda at the beginning. The stories might be a little too dramatic but nobody would watch a show where they control passports or search the back of trucks all the time...
Author: bala    Time: 8-10-2009 02:26     Subject: Reply 2#2 tycoonworld's post

you right i like the human traffic story-line
Author: bala    Time: 8-16-2009 10:56

i just finished the show and what a cilf-hanger end of season 2
Author: bala    Time: 10-22-2009 01:12     Subject: Season 3 Discussion (Spoilers)

i finally got around catch up on the first 2 episodes after season 2 clif-hanger with ambush with the mobsters Leia is dead i really going miss her she was great character and they finally got mobster MI6 agent took the shot not CIS.
Author: bala    Time: 10-22-2009 02:00     Subject: broken

Another great episode this series explores legal aspect of boarder control. That boy i really felt bad for i mean he was manipulated into that situation,who would thought Canada would have this many problems .
Author: bala    Time: 11-1-2009 11:58     Subject: Hate Metal

Great episode he really proved he still a good cop after what happen in previous season.
Author: bala    Time: 11-22-2009 02:42     Subject: Kiss and Cry

Well this was a good episode i mean this was really great story-line i mean how this all played out was crazy. Shun li was really multi-talented

[ Last edited by bala at 11-22-2009 10:49 ]
Author: bala    Time: 11-22-2009 03:24     Subject: Bride Price

I really feel bad for Mina i mean having find out her arranged-marriage was fraud was tough but i can't believe she would go back to him after she found out.
Author: bala    Time: 12-4-2009 12:26     Subject: Dark Ride

Wow that harsh getting your own daughter husband murdered because you asked him help

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0