Board logo

Subject: QI General Discussion Thread (SPOILERS) [Print This Page]

Author: spratt89    Time: 6-20-2009 10:16     Subject: QI General Discussion Thread (SPOILERS)

Discuss Anything About QI Here

Click Here For The QI About

Click Here To Watch QI on VIPTV.net

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-2-2015 16:02 ]
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-20-2009 10:47

Episode 1

This Was Really Funny, Hugh Was Very Funny With The Things He Said But When They Talked About The First Round And The Painting With The Picture Of Adam And Some Other Man Cant Remember Who, There Answers Were Really Funny, I Liked All The Things John Kept Saying, Overall A Very Funny Episode But Best Bit Was Alan Saying More Balls Please.
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-20-2009 11:14

Episode 2

Was Really Funny With Alan's Strange Story About Going To The Toilet, Found Out Something New About Tigers Was Nice Little Fact To Know, Funny That You Have To Undress If You See A Polar Bear But You Would Then Die Of Exposer. Well That Must Be A Better Way To Go, Naked And Cold, Well Nice To Know To Survive Being Killed By A Alligator All You Need Is A Rubber Band. Alan Pretending To Rap Had Me Laughing So Hard. OK Another part I could not stop laughing at was the colour of the universe, The Look On Alan's Face When He Was Told That Pluto Was Not A Planet, Alan Walks Straight Into The Wrong Answers.
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-20-2009 12:48

Episode 3

Yet again Alan Walks Into The Wrong Answer But After That Billy Gave Some Quite Silly Answers, The Jokes Made In The First Round Were Quite Funny, How They Got On To A Whales Privates I Will Never Know, Wow Alan Got A Right Answer, Mr Fry Trying To Get Alan To Say Something About Pamela Anderson Was Funny, Well It Looks Like Alan Is Coming Last As He Gave 3 Obvious Wrong Answers In A Row Which Most Of Of Us Would Of Said, Wow Alan Got 2 Right But Could Of Got The Hours In A Day Wrong But Got It Right Which I For One Did Not Know. Even With 2 Right Alan Still Came Last.
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-20-2009 17:15

Episode 4:

Stephen Fry rhyming his words at the start was funny, Its So Funny That Alan Plays Someone Really Silly, Alan Telling A Funny Little Story About A Landmine, Was Funny When Alan Asked If Anyone Had Read Any Of The 600 Books Written By The Author But No One Seems To Of Ever Heard Of Her, I'm Sure This Must Be Like Being At School For Everyone Who Is On The Show, I Was Taught That Henry The Eighth Had 6 Wives But Stephen Fry Gave A Reason As To Why He Did Not Have 6. Well One Of The Other Guest Got A obvious Wrong Answer But Then Alan Went And Did It Again With Where Do All Diamonds Come From, Alan Talks About The Weirdest Things, This Time Talks About Farts. Well Environment And Background Really Don't Mean The Same But Alan Gets It Wrong Again.
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-21-2009 02:06

Episode 5:

Funny That Alan's Buzzer Is The Noise Made For The Obvious Wrong Answer, How They All Got Off Topic And Talked About Different Things That Was Not Anything To Do With The Question Asked, That Noise Never Gets Old When Alan Says The Obvious Answer, Rob Telling His Little Stories Were Funny To Listen Too As Was His Answers, Gyles With All His Long Facts Were Funny As The Other Guests Had Funny Looks On The Faces, Alan Going Though All Possible Words That Sounded Like Purple Was Funny As He Actually Said Them Both By Mistake. Well Alan Got 15 Points, That's More That -15
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-21-2009 02:35

Episode 6

Jo Having To Tell Danny What She Meant About The Cat Was Good, Could Not Believe That Alan Made It Past 10 Minutes Without Getting A Obvious Answer, The Question Stephen Fry Asked At Just After 12 Minutes Was Funny, The Strange Things They Start Talking About Just Makes Me Laugh, Jo's Answer To Give Wounded Soldiers A Hamburger So They Would Not Swallow Their Own Tongues, 20 Minutes In And I Don't Think Anyone Has Got A Obvious Answer Yet, Alan Making A Frog Noise Was Funny, Alan Could Of Come Third If He Did Not Say Ribbit.
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-21-2009 06:03

Episode 7

First Question And Jo Gives The Wrong Answer But Alan's Buzzer Noise Now That Was Funny, How Did They Get Onto Talking About Turning Privates Into Bags I Will Never Understand, Poor Jimmy Knew It Could Be Wrong And Said It Anyway, Jo Is Getting Them Wrong For Fun Now And Giving Funny Answers Every Time She Tries To Give A Answer, Alan Is Trying Hard Not To Give Any Obvious Answers So Far, Then They Joke About How To Wipe The Kings Bum, Jackie Really Tricked Stephen, WOW Alan Is Doing Really Well So Far, Some Disgusting Things They Are Talking About, Jo Done It Again But Then Alan Did It But Earned 5 Points Back, Jo Gets The Forth Wrong Answer And 2 In A Row, Well Alan Came Second, I Thought He Would Of Won.
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-21-2009 06:43

Episode 8

They Are Getting Off Topic Again But With Funny Comments Being Said, Well Interesting About A Relative Of Stephen Fry's From The Past, Talking About Goats And Why They Have Eyebrows, Took Just Under 20 Minutes But Alan Gets 2 Wrong Obvious Answers On The Same Question Saying Beans And Ketchup, Somebody Apart From Alan Gets One Wrong, Bananas Walk Now That Funny, Lion And Tiger Mate You Get A Scandal, Poor Alan Comes Last Again And Still Walks Into The Obvious Answers And Comes Last.
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-21-2009 10:58

Episode 9

Well I Would Love To Know How They All Get Onto Talking About Animals In Some Sort Of Dirty Way, The Way They Take Swipe At Celebrities And Former Famous People Is Very Funny, Half The Time Nobody Knows The Answer To Any Of The Questions Which Is Funny As They Come Out With The Strangest Answers,  What Stephen Said About The Ear And The Police Station Was Good, I Did Not Know That Snakes Did Not Have Ears, Talk About Learning Something New Everyday, Well Alan Is The First One To Get A Obvious Answer Wrong About The First King And Then Makes It Two In A Row When Answering About A Hedgehog, And Alan For A Third Time After Doing So Well Does It Again With Getting It Wrong, I'm Sure He Does It To Make Sure He Does Not Win.
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-21-2009 13:23

Episode 10

Very First Question And Rich Gets It Wrong With The Obvious Answer, The Thing With The Luggage Was Funny As It Sounded So Weird When It Was All Read Out, WOW Stephen Took A Huge Swipe At Madonna When She Called Her Guys Luggage, Rich Giving Answer After Answer About Smoking On Plane With What He Said Afterwards Was Funny, Well Alan Got Some Points Based On His First Name Alan, So Basically Everybody's Name Means Rock Of Some Kind Depending On When The Name First Came Along , Alan Gets Another Question Right Which Is Quite Rare, Poor Rich Getting The Question Wrong, Peter Now Gets One Wrong Followed By Julia, OH MY GOD ALAN ACTUALLY GOT THE MOST POINTS.
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-21-2009 13:52

Episode 11

Pigeons Going To Watch A Movie Is Slightly Funny, Alan Making Animal Noises Had Me Laughing, Well That's Quite Interesting Pigeons Can Suck Snake Poison From You Using There Bums, Alan Goes And Give A Obvious Answer, Every Episode Weird Animal Talk Happens, Its Like At School As I Never Heard Of Any Of These True Facts But They Could Be Made Up But I Doubt It, Was Nice Of Stephen To Give Alan 8 Points But Alan Has To Go And Say The Blue Whale And Great Redwood To Lose 20 Points In A Row, Well Alan Is Not Alone As Billy Decided To Make The Mistake Of Giving A Wrong Answer Too, These Questions Are So Simple You Must Know The Answer Is Wrong Before You Say It, Nobody Wanted To Say Who Made The Telephone. Alan Goes From First To Last In 2 Episodes, How The Mighty Have Fallen.
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-21-2009 23:52

Episode 12

Alan Gets The Strangest Noises On The Show, Not Going To Ask Why Stephen Asked Them All To Draw A Christmas Tree, Alan Guessing The Answers And Getting Them Right At The Moment, But The Discussions Afterwards Is Very Funny, Getting Off Topic Again By Talking About Animals And Now German War Criminals As A Answer, John Is By Far The Smartest Person Out Of The 4 Guests, Alan In The Buzzer Round Gets It Wrong For The First Time In The Episode, Oh Alan Stop Giving The Obvious Wrong Answers, Not Sure He Has Got +Points That Many Times, Oh Well Alan Is Last Again On The Christmas Episode.
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-22-2009 06:29

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 11-2-2010 00:31 ]
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-22-2009 07:04

Episode 1

The Sound Of Alan's Buzzer Is Funny And Jo Fell Right Into The Trap That Stephen Had Planned, How Could The Greeks Not Call The Sky Blue Back In The Day, Learning About A Rainbow At The Moment, How Interesting, Well Jo Loses Another 10 Points But Alan Gained 5 For Remembering The Answer From The Last Season, Still They Are All Giving Funny Answers, Jo Just Keeps Pressing Her Buzzer For Every Question And Only Gets The Odd Question Right, Oh Alan Had To Go And Say Nothing Rhymes With Orange, Both Jo And Alan Get Questions Wrong, Wish People Would Stop Calling Mars A Red Planet Then, Call It A Brown Planet, Not Even Going To Say What They Said Greeks Did With Their French Sticks, Sean Gave The Funniest Answers In This Episode.
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-22-2009 07:43

Episode 2

The Look On Jo's Face When Stephen Said Draw A Bird Was Funny, The Strange Questions About Birds Is Weird Due To The Answers And The Facts That Stephan Comes Up With Is Fun To Listen To, And First Wrong Answer Of The Episode, I'm Sure Alan Keeps Guessing His Answers, Every time Alan Says Blue Whale He Is Wrong And For The Third Time He Has Got It Wrong, Why Does Alan Do It Every Time They Get To The Last Round And Now He Will Come Last Again, Well Jo Gets One Wrong Too But On The Same Question Alan Gets The Answer Wrong With A Obvious Answer, Why Alan Why Do You Give Wrong Answers, Well Jo's Picture Was Better But Alan's Just Looked Stupid.
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-22-2009 08:35

Episode 3

Well This Is Going To Be Fun As They Are Going To Make Jokes About Bombs All Episode, Bat Bombs , The First 9 Minutes Has Been One Joke After Each Other, That Is Another Thing I Never Knew, Dogs Were Used As Bombs, Alan's Joke About The Penguin And The Scotsman Was Funny, Clive Said Polar Bear And Got Caught With The Obvious Wrong Answer, More Jokes About Animals And Alan Got A Answer Right, Alan Gets How Many States In America But The Answer Is 46, Well How Comes Everyone Says 50, Huge Amount Of Jokes Towards The End Of The Episode, Few More Jokes About Penguins, Now Jokes About Boy Scouts, Well This Was A Low Scoring Game With The Results.
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-22-2009 10:49

Episode 4

Was Funny When Clarkson Said Why You Don't See Many Americans With The Name Jeremy,  Clarkson Telling A Story About A Brothel In Amsterdam And What It Looked Like Was Quite Funny, Well BARRY Gets The First Question Wrong Which I Thought Would Of Been Alan, All The Guests Telling A Different Joke Of Some Sort, Alan Had Me Laughing When He Started To Say My Bike Was Stolen And Then Started To Say What It Looked Like, Clarkson Gets Everyone Talking About Animals And Each Story Is Just Funny, Alan Gave Quite A Good Answer At About The 21 Minute Mark, Well Alan Really Did Not Understand The Question At Just After 23 Minutes And Gave Such A Bad Answer, Some More Funny Answers Towards The End Of The Episode, Well That Was A Shocker To Who Won As I Thought He Would Of Come Last.
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-22-2009 11:17

Episode 5

Alan Playing With The Board With Letters On To Make Good Words, Alan Really Should Think Before He Talks But I Never Wanted To Find Out How Kuala Bears Make Soup, Bill Joins The Wrong Answer Gang With Alan, Alan Had To Go And Ask A Disturbing Question, Jo Is Just Sitting There Playing With Her Word Board, Jo's Response From A Question From Alan Was Funny, Everyone Keeps Saying Hullo, Jimmy, Alan And Bill All Show Funny Sentences On There Boards, Oh Alan Does It Yet Again But I Thought His Answer Was Right, Jo Is Still Playing With Her Board And Hardly Playing The Game, Alan Just Cant Help Himself, Alan Is Last By A Mile.
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-22-2009 14:58

Episode 6

Alan Never Gets A Buzzer Sound That Matches The Same As The Others, Bill Earned The Strangest 5 Points Ever, Cant Even Tell How Alan Got Everyone Talking About Phobias, That German Squad I Never Knew About Or Have Ever Heard Of, Alan And Stephen Shouting Things At Each Other Trying To Make Funny Facts Was Just Funny, Its Like They Are In A Debate, You Know I Fell Sorry For Alan As Last Year They Said 2 But The Other 3 Moons Where Found The Year Before The Show Started So Stephen Was Wrong Last Season, Another Rule Changes That Alan Does Not Know About And He Gets The Answer Wrong Again, These Are Just Strange Animal Facts, Alan Just Walks Into The Traps Now, Sean Lets Out 2 Wrong Answers To The Same Question Was Just Funny, Alan Thinks Out Loud And Gives The Wrong Answer Out,
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-23-2009 08:55

Episode 7

Dara Gave Quite A Nice Answer To The First Question But Rich Was Matching Words To Go With The First Question, They Are All Chipping In With A Funny Reply, Could Not Beleive They Ended Up Talking About Ballerinas. Good Question Asked To Alan And Real Good Answer Too, Stephen Does Half Go On With His Answers And Little Facts, Alan's Response To Getting The Wrong Answer Is To Say He Is Right, Rich Is Giving Some Great Answers, That Was A Terrible Joke By Stephen, () Gives The Wrong Answer But I Would Never Of Got The Right Answer And You Have Feel Bad As He Thought It Was The Wrong Answer Before He Gave It, Alan Just Never Gets Anything Go His Own Way With The Answers He Gives, These Questions  Are To Trap Alan With The Wrong Answer.
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-23-2009 09:27

Episode 8

Alan Just Did Not Want To Give A Answer As He Thought It Was A Trick Question, The Facts About Bees I Never Knew, They Are Half Going On About Bees, Well I Would Of Given The Same Answer As Alan On That Bee Question He Got Wrong, Jo Had To Go And Give That Answer, Only She Could Give Such A Dirty Answer, Jo Is Giving Some Really Funny Answers, Jo's Answer About Sir Alex Ferguson Was Just Plain Funny, I Should Get My Pen And Paper And Write This Stuff Down, Learning More On This Show Than I Did At School, Everyone Telling Jokes So Stephen Joins In, I'm Sure Alan Gets The First Question Wrong Every time On The Buzzer Round At The End, I Really Did Think USA Created Baseball, These Answers Are Getting Stranger, Alan Just Stop Giving Answers Now.
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-23-2009 10:04

Episode 9

You Can Tell Alan Loves His Buzzer, Well I Would Find It Strange If I Find A Moth On My Clothes, Rich Gave A Good Answer About Butterflies And Hamsters, Its Quite Nice With Everyone Giving Stories Even Though It Has Nothing To Do With The Question, Every Answer Josie Gives She Looks So Innocent, That Must Be A First Alan Did Not Walk Into A Trap About Bats But Then Walks Into Another One, Stephen Giving Facts After The Sweden Question Was Funny, Alan Needs To Go Back To School And Learn Some Silly Information Then He Might Do Better, Alan Is Going To Be So Far Behind Everyone Else Thanks To That Stupid Question To Alan By Stephen, Well Somebody Apart From Alan Gets The Question Wrong, But Why Did Alan Open His Mouth, Some Of These Facts Are Quite Interesting, Alan Has Not Learned Yet, -72 To Alan, Unbelievable.
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-23-2009 10:36

Episode 10

The Buzzer For Johnny Was Just Funny, Well Stephen Finally Admitted What He Is, Clive Gave A Nice Answer About Bottomry, Clive Figured Out Stephen Had Planted A Trap, Getting Slightly Off Topic, Am Surprised No One Has Got A Obvious Answer Yet, Stephen Is Having Some Fun At The Moment, Johnny Gets Hit With The Luvvie Alarm For What He Was Saying, His Buzzer Still Makes Me Laugh, Who Looks Into That To Get The Average Of The Floor Of How High Up A Cat Can Come Out Of A Window And Not Get Hurt, Clive And Alan Both Say The Wrong Thing By Thinking Out Loud, Great Story By Alan, Clive Gave Alan Some Good Advice After He Got The Answer Wrong, I Figured That Out A While Ago, Shame Alan Has Not.
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-23-2009 11:24

Episode 11

Not Going To Even Say What Stephen Did When Alan Played The Music That Makes Snakes Come Out Of A Basket Of Some Kind, Gone Back To The Way Of Talking Funny About Animals, Its Just Going To Be One Of Those Episodes, Guessing What Drugs From Animals Is Just Weird Sort Of Quiz, Stephen Seems To Be Having Fun Pulling The Strings Of The Sound Man, Well At Least They Got Onto Music But It Is The First Real Funny Part Of The Episode, I MUST SAY NOW QUITE ALLOT OF SWEARING, The Last Part Of The Show Is Just Funny Moments, Alan Should Keep Quite Towards The End Of Each Episode Then He Might Win More, Is No Body Going To Give A Right Answer, OK Just Some Good Fun At This Episode End.
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-23-2009 11:57

Episode 12

Well Alan Gets The First Question Right And Stephen Pulls Him Into A Trap Which Is Unfair, Just Jokes By Everyone After Alan Pulls His Cracker, Going Into The Wrong Answer After Wrong Answer For Everyone, The Cracker Rich Pulled Has Brought In More Jokes As None Of Them Are Even Trying To Give The Right Answers, Stephen Is Just Telling One Of The Best Stories You Will Ever Here, Alan Must Be Learning Something New Every Episode, Shame He Gets No Better, Don't Think Anyone Is Going To Give Any Answers They All Just Want To Tell Jokes Or Speak Funny, Still Alan Does Not Learn, Alan's Wanted Super Power Is Just Funny, Great Stephen Takes Alan's Seat So Alan Asks The Questions, Alan Is Having Fun Asking Stephen All The Questions, Stephen Just Falls Into Alan's Traps Now, OH MY GOT Stephen CAME LAST.
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-24-2009 12:46

Author: spratt89    Time: 6-24-2009 13:20

Episode 1

Well First What Year Does Alan Think He Is In Wearing That Shirt And Well Done To Alan As He Got A Question Right, Alan Had To Talk About Animals, Rob Was Funny With The Reply To His Question, Rich And Stephen Just Had Fun Swearing, Poor Alan He Could Of Earned 100 Points But Could Not Think Of The Answer, Stephen Says The Strangest Things, Why Stephen Asks Some Questions That Nobody Really Wants To Know About, Well Rob Got The Wrong Answer Before Alan, That Does Not Happen Too Often, Alan Really Does Say Whatever Comes Into His Head And Usually He Is Wrong With The Answer Like This Time, Stephen Trapped Rob With That Question About Wales Again, Alan Just Had To Say 2 To Get The Wrong Answer, Bill Is Just Funny, The Rules Are Harsh As Alan Was Only Thinking Out Loud Again.
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-24-2009 14:10

Episode 2

Stephen Picked On Doon Mackichan A Little Bit, Well Alan Got A Question Right, Doon Was Making A Naughty Motion With Her Hands, That Deep Fired Mars Bar Looked Horrible, Stephen Is Quite Good At Accents, Arthur First To Get Wrong Answer, Again What Strange Questions Stephen Asks, Funny Question To Ask What Age They Want To Be, Alan Just Keeps Walking Into The Traps Stephen Lays, Alan Should Of Not Answered That Question As He Must Of Known He Was Wrong, They All Looked Stupid With The Protective Eyewear On But When Alan Broke That Glass I Almost Fell Of My Chair Laughing, But When Arthur Threw His Glass That Had Me Laughing Even More.
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-25-2009 16:05

Episode 3

Could Not Believe That Rory Got That Question About The Bird Right, Back To The Dirty Animal Talk, The Start Of This Episode Is By Far The Weirdest, Rory Is Getting Everything Right, Rory Gets 2 Wrong Answers On Same Question But Gets The Right Answer Third Time Lucky, You Could Say Alan Has A Good Memory As He Remembers Things About Previous Episodes To Earn Points, Alan And Jimmy Get It Wrong But Rory Gets Another Right Answer, Sean Is Just Sitting There And Well Not Earning Or Losing Points, Rory Just Keeps Earning Points Making Everyone Else Look Dumb, Well He Gets Them Wrong Too x2, Why Did Jimmy Have To Answer With The Wrong Answer After Rory Got The Question Right, Alan Is Being Very Quite During This Episode, Jimmy Guessed That Answer, Rory Must Not Want To Win By A Large Margin With The Answers He Is Not Giving, Sean Is Just Making Jokes, 88 Points For Rory.
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-27-2009 06:22

Episode 4

I willbe surprised if any of them guess their correct scores, The First Question about the First Olympics was funny and was funnier about the Tour De France, Alan should wait for Stephen to stop talking before answering as he got 2 wrong in a row, Clarkson got one wrong too, better make that 2 wrong for Clarkson with such a obvious answer, Silly man, Well all of them have got at least 1 answer wrong now, The Space question was a shock answer too me, Alan pointed something out that Stephen Did not think of, Some of the things they are talking about funny now, Well feel sorry for Alan as we always learnt when WW2 Ended, And Alan walked into another trap, Alan is quite funny, I COULD NOT BELIEVE MY EYES WHEN ONE OF THEM GOT THEIR SCORE RIGHT
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-27-2009 13:47

Episode 5

The buzzer noises were quite good, Stephen asking Jo about fear was good as were the answers that followed, Alan still has not learned to say the answer as it all ways ends up being wrong, Not going to ask how Sean got the answer right about the noise that Stephen played, Alan's question about the desert was funny but Jo was funnier with her next answer, back onto the topic of animals again, Stephen's present to Prince Charles was funny, Not once but twice Jo gets wrong answers, Some of these questions are just weird, Jo should be last in this one, Jo is being disgusting now, Was right about who was last.
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-28-2009 01:45

Episode 6

What the heck are they all talking about at the start, Still have no idea what they are talking about, Well I Doubt that anyone will get any right answers in this episode, Wow someone got a answer right after guessing, Shame Rory had to say never to get the answer wrong, Again they are all talking about silly things, What I Can sat is some of the things they are talking about are quite interesting, If That is true about the baby eating its hair I will eat my hat, Alan had to go and say it about the painting the body, Now they talk a bit about James Bond, The Question about Senses is just rubbish, we are taught 5 not 9-21, The last question about the bible is just stupid in my opinion, Alan comes last again, no real surprise.
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-28-2009 02:20

Episode 7

Driving to outer space that is just nuts, What very weird questions again, The answer are quite fun to listen to, Wow Alan is doing OK at the moment he has not fallen into any traps yet, Oh well he fell into one and a second one, well these are just nothing but silly questions and funny answers, I am looking forward to see the challenge they were asked to do at the start, Clarkson now gets it wrong, I'm not sure too many answers have been given apart from the wrong ones, Well we all know who is going to come last again, the picture the guests did for the challenge was just funny, Well I Was right who came last.
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-28-2009 03:24

Episode 8

Just from the start this should be a really funny episode, Rory first to get one wrong, Here we go again for strange questions and very strange facts I Am learning, could say Alan made a good point, Alan still says the first thing that comes into his mind but he earns back the lost points with the right answer, David was forced into saying that answer, Did the Chinese create everything, The answers following the question was sort of funny, Stephen reading though what China made was good, This whole episode has been kind of weird, Alan was doing so well, Well I Have no idea is going to win this as they have all got at least one answer wrong, Well I Can say who will be last again.
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-28-2009 03:56

Episode 9

Well early on and Andy gets a wrong answer but nobody is getting the answer to the first question right, This episode is going to bring up allot of animal jokes, the thing about Apes is just weird, well I can say some of the facts are quite interesting, I Think Andy might win, well nobody is going to get the 200 point question, well Helen got it right so you could say this game is over, Well If I had to guess Andy will be second, silly silly Alan does it again well he will be last and Bill will be third, Well again I am learning some interesting facts, wow Alan got the Cuttlefish prize wish I Knew what the prize was, Well he gets 2 wrong straight after that, A Audience member got the answer wrong, well I got the top 2 right but got the bottom 2 wrong way around.
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-28-2009 06:20

Episode 10

Well Alan got the question right and the question itself was kind of strange, Alan's answer to the second question was just funny, Alan walked into another trap, Stephen gets hit with the Luvie Alarm, Quite Interesting about Mountains and the other things they spoke about after that, Clive And Alan both get answers wrong, Stephen reading though everything Scotland has created was good, Back onto the animal jokes in this episode, Alan got 2 wrong answers and John gets 1 all on the same question, The Fact Stephen gave Alan was good but Alan just got 3 questions wrong about what is a Berry, Well we can all now say Alan is going to be last again, Clive got 2 who was the first Bond question wrong, That was a stupid question about Bond, Alan talks first thinks later.
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-28-2009 13:58

Episode 11

OK the start of this episode was just funny with what they were doing, Jo told quite a funny and dirty story, Well Alan had to shout Squirrel and Jo had to say what she said to get a wrong answer too, Jo might actually come last at this early rate, Some quite interesting facts so far that I did not know, Clive that hopes the answer is Squirrel but is wrong, Some quite off topic things being talked about but still quite good to listen too, Well the 3 lads all show their Squirrel card so I hope they have all lost 10 points for that one and not just Alan, I have lost count of how many times Phil has said Squirrel now, Well he said it again, Jo is giving funny answers, Clive gives the right answer but he missed out on the bonus of 50 points, Fell sorry for him, Talk About A Low Scoring Game.
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-28-2009 15:33

Episode 12

Well Dara is being quite funny but Bill is on fire as he is getting almost every answer right, learnt something new about the Titanic which was kind of cool, the chicken being thrown on the car engine was really good, some of them are giving quite good answers but are not right or wrong, Stephen just walked Alan right into a trap which is kind of horrible of Stephen to do, Alan still does it at this rate he will never win again as he keeps giving the wrong answers, Alan sings a little song, He still gives the wrong answers, When will Alan learn to not say what he thinks is the answer, Phil joins the wrong answer gang, Now that was harsh on Dara taking 12 points off of him for a answer he gave in Season 2
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-29-2009 08:07

Discuss anything about QI Here

Author: spratt89    Time: 6-29-2009 08:40

Episode 1

Stephen told some good facts but Jimmy decided to make a small Joke, The guests are all asking silly questions to Stephen and he does not know how to answer the questions, Alan's reply to something Jimmy said about US Presidents was good, None of the guests are even trying to give a answer that might even be right they are all just making jokes, Sean actually got the first answer right after 12 minutes, took long enough, Don't believe it Sean got another right one from guessing, the rest of them are just making jokes, Jimmy is telling some quite good facts in this episode even if they are just weird, Poor Alan he said the answer he thought was right and well was wrong, The fact about how long you should sleep for sounds stupid, All Sean's good work and he goes and gets a answer wrong, Sean tries to give the answer but Alan says what Sean was thinking and Alan loses another 10 points and well will be last again.
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-30-2009 12:00

Episode 2

Stephen really does make fun of Alan allot, The first question was quite good but also made no sense too, jokes to the second question, Arthur said he had shaggers disease, Arthur Done it again, he is doing worse that Alan and that takes some doing, Talking about eating animals and making jokes about it is a theme as they always joke about Animals, This episode seems to be full of good facts so far, Have no idea why Vic was given 20 points, Vic is just fall of jokes, Could not believe that Arthur got the answer right about the Kangaroo and back to the animal jokes, Arthur did not understand what Vic meant and said the wrong answer instead of pressing his buzzer, got to feel bad for him, Great question about Owls, Arthur is on fire but also got allot of answers wrong, Them all guessing what there picture is was funny, Alan got second now that is a shock.
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-30-2009 13:50

Episode 3

Alan's Buzzer was just funny, here we go again talking about dogs,Stephen had to go and ask them to use fluffy Dogs to show everyone how Dogs mate, Alan is enjoying his Dog as it Clarkson, Alan and Clarkson both go and get answers wrong on the same question, bad luck for them both, Quite a good fact about Dogs by Stephen, Liza finally gets one wrong, Think Clarkson might win this episode, Still talking about Dogs and making jokes, Alan makes a joke but it turns out he said the wrong answer by mistake, should of stopped telling jokes then, Why did Stephen play those 2 sounds, Took Alan long enough to finally get a answer right, Clarkson tells a short story and Stephen went and made a bad joke based on what Clarkson was talking about, Liza should win this now, Clarkson was doing so well until he gave that wrong answer right near the end, Well That was a shock winner.
Author: spratt89    Time: 6-30-2009 14:26

Episode 4

Stephen still making fun of Alan, Alan walks straight into the trap laid by Stephen, Ronni gave such a great answer to the next question and got some good points for it, Allot of points being handed out early on, shame Alan only loses 10 points every time, Alan is making Ronni laugh from what he was doing, Ronni is very good at using a different voice, Well I am learning some quite good facts and almost fell off of my chair when Alan got a answer right, Phill is doing well at making the funny jokes, Alan walks into another trap by Stephen, Ronni makes a joke about Alan and the wrong answer, Alan got another one wrong and was having fun drawing 3 rain drops first one being wrong, Wow Phill got a answer right now, I think Ronni has got this game won already, Alan still being funny, Ronni gets another question right almost, Stephen still having fun, Alan getting 2 right answers in the same episode is a miracle, Cant believe that Alan, Rory and Phill all came joint second.
Author: spratt89    Time: 7-1-2009 11:30

Episode 5

Now this is going to be a crazy episode, there was a casket in the middle of the studio, Well I guess Alan got the answer right, Sean and Alan both get answers right on same question, Stephen said something funny about Depression, Stephen did not have to say that about Dolphins, Listening to Sad music then Alan presses his button to cheer everyone up, Sean had to say that about old people committing suicide, The Mushroom question was good, Alan got all 10 points on the Mushroom question, Clive fell into the trap by Stephen, Stephen going on about Sunglasses was good, The question about the dead sea was good, Well Clive will be coming last, Clive is now for sure he is coming last with that wrong answer, Alan is in with a chance of winning this, Well Clive earned some points back, OK maybe with that wrong answer Alan wont win either, Strange talk about Marmite, Well at least Alan did not come last but the audience won with 2 points.
Author: spratt89    Time: 7-1-2009 23:20

Episode 6

Stephen again picking on Alan by giving him a buzzer with no noise at first, Alan got the first question right, The jokes and the video of Darts was funny, everyone avoided Stephen's trap on the Darts question, Alan made a joke, Phill and Jimmy are just saying anything funny, Alan is earning a ton of points at the moment, Alan starts acting silly with his answers and Phill went and got the answer right, Phill makes a joke and says the magic words to lose 10 points, see they should not joke about things, Stephen took a accidental swipe at Alan, Well that was a interesting fact about a certain type of drink, Everyone is getting answers right, Have no idea who could win this now, Well guess John wont win with that wrong answer, Doubt Phill will win either with the wrong answer near the end of the episode, I think Alan might win this, Well it was only his second win in 4 seasons.
Author: spratt89    Time: 10-7-2011 00:27

I wonder if this show is really going to keep going until the end of the alphabet
Author: spratt89    Time: 10-29-2011 00:23

When did QI go from being 30mins to 1 hour long, I don't mind it but it seems a strange decision.

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0