Board logo

Subject: Showbiz News [Print This Page]

Author: spratt89    Time: 10-22-2008 16:19     Subject: Showbiz News

CHARLIE SHEEN BABY NEWS!

ET has learned that Charlie Sheen and his wife Brooke will be adding more than just one baby to their brood! The happy pair, who married last May, is expecting twins!

All My Info Comes From
Tv.com
Imdb.com
Tvguide.com
Ew.com
Digitalspy.com

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-26-2009 00:38 ]
Author: bala    Time: 10-23-2008 03:41

Author: bala    Time: 10-23-2008 03:49

Ex-Buffy The Vampire Slayer star Alyson Hannigan is pregnant with her first child.

People has confirmed that Hannigan and husband Alexis Denisof will welcome their child in the spring.

The pair met on the set of Buffy in 1999 when Denisof arrived as a season three guest star. They married in 2003 and have since appeared together in the Fox sitcom How I Met Your Mother.
Author: spratt89    Time: 10-23-2008 10:46     Subject: BEYONCE DISHES ON HER NEW NICKNAME

Why is Beyonce calling herself "Sasha Fierce"? Read on to find out!
Reuters says the R&B star created the alias for her upcoming double album, I Am … Sasha Fierce, out November 18.
"I have someone else that takes over when it's time for me to work and when I'm on stage, this alter ego that I've created that kind of protects me and who I really am," Beyonce explains. "Sasha Fierce is the fun, more sensual, more aggressive, more outspoken side and more glamorous side that comes out when I'm working and when I'm on the stage."
Author: spratt89    Time: 10-23-2008 10:46     Subject: CAROLINE RHEA WELCOMES BABY GIRL!

Actress/comedienne Caroline Rhea has given birth to a baby girl, her first child with boyfriend Costaki Economopoulos, People magazine reports.
The former "Sabrina the Teen Witch" star and previous host of "The Biggest Loser" welcomed Ava Rhea Economopoulos into the world Monday in New York. The baby weighed 8 lb., 15 oz.
"We wanted the shortest first name possible, since her last name is the alphabet," the 44-year-old new mom told the magazine. "It was either that or Emmy, because I've always wanted an Emmy."
Author: spratt89    Time: 10-24-2008 02:52     Subject: Nick Hogan and Pal Race Over to LAX

Just two days after being released from a Florida jail, Nick Hogan and Danny Jacobs, the guy he was racing the night of his infamous car crash that left his BFF John Graziano in a vegetative state, arrived at LAX. Despite 166 days in the slammer, Nick still hasn't lost touch with some of his friends.
Author: spratt89    Time: 10-24-2008 05:32     Subject: GALE HAROLD OUT OF INTENSIVE CARE

ET can confirm the news that "Desperate Housewives" star Gale Harold is on the road to recovery.
A rep for the actor, who plays Teri Hatcher's character's love interest on the ABC hit, tells ET: "Gale Harold is out of intensive care and improving daily. A full recovery is expected. He thanks everyone for their good wishes."
Harold was injured in a motorcycle accident last week.
Author: spratt89    Time: 10-24-2008 05:33     Subject: Brooke Mueller: Charlie Sheen "Thrilled" About Twins

Charlie Sheen's wife, Brooke Mueller, isn't ready to reveal baby names, but she does offer up a little bit about how Sheen's feelings these days.
“He’s thrilled,” says Mueller while walking to a doctor’s appointment.
Mueller's pregnancy has not been an easy one. In September, E! News broke the story that Mueller underwent emergency gall bladder surgery during her first trimester, an operation which can be risky during the early stages of pregnancy.
"She was in severe pain for a month straight," a source close to Sheen tells E! News. "Everyone was scared that it has something to do with the baby."
Author: spratt89    Time: 10-24-2008 15:21     Subject: TRAGEDY AT JENNIFER HUDSON FAMILY HOME

Two dead bodies have been discovered by authorities at a home listed under the same name as Jennifer Hudson's mother, the Associated Press reports.
A family pastor confirmed to Chicago's WBBM that the Oscar-winner's 57-year-old mother, Darnell Donerson, was found shot to death at a home on 70th Street and Yale Avenue at 3 p.m. on Friday. The other victim was a man, the Chicago Fire Department said.
Chicago police are now searching the North Side for a man and a boy, whom are believed to be traveling by car, says WBBM.
Author: spratt89    Time: 10-24-2008 15:22     Subject: Nick Graduates from Jail to College

Nick Hogan is going from one institution to another.

A source close to the family tells TMZ Nick is shopping around town for a new pad because he's planning on moving to L.A. for school. Driving school, perhaps?

We're told Nick is looking to make a "fresh start" and sometimes that's hard to do so in the city you grew up in -- which also happens to be where your best friend is comatose.

He better find a school near his house or get himself a bus pass -- his license is suspended until May 2011.
Author: spratt89    Time: 10-24-2008 17:28     Subject: HUDSON TRAGEDY: AMBER ALERT ISSUED FOR MISSING CHILD

An amber alert has been issued for a young boy related to Jennifer Hudson's mother, who was found fatally shot Friday afternoon.
The Associated Press reports authorities are searching for the seven-year-old grandson of the deceased, Darnell Hudson Donerson. Chicago's WBBM says the boy is also Jennifer Hudson's nephew.
The amber alert says the child might have been abducted by a man who is a suspect in the police's double homicide investigation, according to the AP.
Police are now searching Chicago's North Side for the man and boy, whom are thought to be traveling by car.
Author: spratt89    Time: 10-24-2008 17:28     Subject: Beyoncé to make 'Strictly' appearance

X Factor chiefs are reportedly furious that Beyoncé has also agreed to appear on Strictly Come Dancing. The singer, who is promoting her new LP I Am... Sasha Fierce, has already agreed to appear on the ITV singing contest in December. However, The Mirror reports that Strictly has nabbed the star to make an earlier appearance at the end of November. "As far as we are concerned we are the No1 show on Saturday. If X Factor wants Beyoncé, they'll have to wait. She has signed and we've also got Take That confirmed for the coming weeks," a BBC source said. Meanwhile, an insider at The X Factor said they also have Mariah Carey and Britney Spears lined up. "We aren't happy Beyoncé is doing Strictly, but she is just one of a number of huge names we're getting," the source said.
Author: spratt89    Time: 10-25-2008 00:47     Subject: HUDSON CASE SUSPECT IN CUSTODY

The man who may have been involved in the abduction Jennifer Hudson's seven-year-old nephew -- and who is also a suspect in the shooting deaths of Hudson's mother and brother -- is in police custody, the Chicago Tribune reports.
A source tells the paper the individual is being questioned by police. The young boy he is suspected of abducting, however, was not found with him, says the Tribune.
Friday afternoon an Amber Alert was issued in hopes of finding the child.
Author: spratt89    Time: 10-25-2008 08:42     Subject: Suspect in Custody in Hudson Family Slayings

Authories have arrested a suspect in the shooting deaths of Jennifer Hudson's brother, Jason Hudson, 29, and mother, Darnell Donerson, 57.
Responding to a call made by a family member who discovered the bodies, police found the pair a little before 3 p.m. Friday at Donerson's home on Chicago's South Side. Hudson's 7-year-old nephew, Julian King, her sister Julie's son, has been reported missing.
Police said that there were no signs of forced entry and they are treating the case as a domestic matter.
Law enforcement sources tell the Chicago Tribune that they were hoping to find Julian when they picked up the suspect in question, but that the boy was not with him. No charges have been filed.
Author: spratt89    Time: 10-25-2008 08:45     Subject: Cowell: 'Kay's single is pathetic'

Simon Cowell has claimed that Peter Kay's X Factor spoof single is "pathetic".

'The Winner's Song', performed by Kay's fictional talent show winner Geraldine McQueen, finished ahead of Leon Jackson's comeback track 'Don't Call This Love' in the charts last weekend.

Kay has already made preparations for a Christmas single featuring Geraldine, who was first seen in the comedian's reality show spoof Britain's Got The Pop Factor...

"I thought the show was clever, but the record was stupid. The single is a pathetic waste of time," Simon told The Mirror.

"He is going to bring out a Christmas single? I mean, come on. I don't feel threatened by him in the slightest," Cowell continued. "I've got something in mind for our Christmas single and I know which one I would put my money on."

Jackson, who worked on his new material for ten months, released his debut album Right Now on Monday.
Author: bala    Time: 10-25-2008 08:50     Subject: Reply 15#15 spratt89's post

your really getting a bit carried away with this give other people a chance
Author: angel17halo    Time: 10-25-2008 21:41     Subject: Reply 9#9 spratt89's post

I read about Jennifer Hudson's mom... That's very tragic and sad... Whatever the motive was, random or not, it's still terrifying. Thoughts and prayers go out to her and her family..   
Author: gyki98    Time: 10-25-2008 23:39     Subject: Reply 10#10 spratt89's post

atlast hes out.hogans have some big problems.has anyone heard that hulk has a gf?
Author: bala    Time: 10-26-2008 00:34     Subject: Reply 18#18 gyki98's post

No but he's loaded i bet gold digger are out there
Author: spratt89    Time: 10-26-2008 13:35     Subject: CHARLIE SHEEN EXPECTING TWIN BOYS!

ET confirms that Charlie Sheen and his wife Brooke are expecting twin boys in April.
The two, who married last May, recently announced the exciting news that two babies were on the way! Sheen already has three daughters -- Sam, 4, and Lola, 3, with his ex-wife Denise Richards -- and 23-year-old Cassandra from a previous relationship with ex-girlfriend Paula Profitt.
Before finding out about the twins, the couple said "the odds are it's a boy," with Charlie joking they would surely be having a male unless he was batting "100 percent."
Author: J708    Time: 10-26-2008 21:04

niiice! that man deserves all the best. and so does his fabulous show!
Author: spratt89    Time: 10-27-2008 07:21     Subject: Body Found -- Matches Missing Boy

Chicago cops have found the body of a child and are investigating whether it's the body of Jennifer Hudson's nephew, Julian King. The medical examiner has not yet made an ID, but we are now told the body is that of a 7-year-old African American boy, the same age and race as Julian (Scroll down for live video of crime scene).
The body was found inside a 1994 white Chevy Suburban. It is the same SUV owned by Jason Hudson, the murdered brother of Jennifer. Before his arrest, cops were looking for William Balfour, the suspect and estranged husband of Jennifer's sister. The license plate of the Suburban matches Jason's SUV.

The SUV was found a few miles from the area where cops arrested Balfour.

The SUV is now being towed from the scene. Unclear if the body is still at the scene. No ID so far.

Neighbors say the vehicle has been parked there since Saturday. Balfour was arrested Friday night.

The SUV has been towed with the body still inside the vehicle. The SUV is now at a police garage in Chicago.
Author: spratt89    Time: 10-27-2008 12:52     Subject: Boy Shot In Head

A source close to the Chicago murder investigation says the murdered 7-year-old suffered at least one gun shot to the head.

The Cook County Medical Examiner's Office has not yet confirmed the boy is in fact Julian King ... the FBI says it believes the body is that of Julian.

Sean Howard, a spokesman for Cook County, says Jennifer Hudson has not yet arrived to ID the body -- but should be there shortly.
Author: spratt89    Time: 10-27-2008 12:52     Subject: Cops Confirm Worst News to Hudsons

Chicago police have told Jennifer Hudson's family the body of the boy found murdered is that of 7-year-old Julian King, according to the Chicago Tribune.

Jennifer Hudson is at the M.E.'s office now to identify the body.
Author: angel17halo    Time: 10-27-2008 13:59

What's up with celebrities having twins? I think that's great.. twins are fun..
Author: bala    Time: 10-28-2008 13:41     Subject: 10,000 complaints over Brand phone prank

Quote:
The BBC has now received more than 10,000 complaints over Russell Brand and Jonathan Ross's prank phone calls to actor Andrew Sachs, it has been confirmed.

The broadcasters have faced a backlash over their behaviour on a pre-recorded edition of Brand's Radio 2 programme, which went out on Saturday, October 18. In a series of voicemail messages, the pair spoke about how Brand had "f**ked" Sachs' granddaughter before joking that he would kill himself after hearing the news.

Prime Minister Gordon Brown has today described the incident as "inappropriate and unacceptable", calling for "appropriate action" to be taken. Conservative leader David Cameron has also urged the BBC to respond to the row by answering some "very straightforward questions".

Meanwhile, media regulator Ofcom has announced that it will launch an investigation into the matter.

The BBC's Audio and Music director Tim Davie tonight promised that the corporation will launch its own internal review. He said: "We need to look at the process which allowed the programme to go to air."

Speaking outside his home today, former Fawlty Towers star Sachs insisted that his granddaughter was the real victim of the prank.

"I had a very contrite letter from Jonathan Ross making no excuses for his behaviour. I haven't heard from Russell Brand directly," he explained.

"They apologise to me and they say how awful for Mr Sachs, but nobody has offered any apology to my granddaughter. I replied to Jonathan Ross and suggested that is where he should direct his attentions. The real focus should be on the harm they have done to her."

Author: spratt89    Time: 10-29-2008 07:09     Subject: Hulk -- That's How He Rolls

Hulk and Linda are at each others' throat again, and this time we're told it's over a combination of Hulk's prized Rolls-Royce and his worst enemy -- Linda's 19-year-old boyfriend.

The Rolls-Royce in question was to sit in storage until their marital assets were divided -- because the car loses value if driven. But Linda recently wanted to take it on a joy ride anyway.

Once Hulk's counsel got word Linda was having the car prepped to drive, they had the Rolls moved to an undisclosed location.

Sources tell us the car's insurance was "woefully inadequate," and Hulk had fears Linda's 19-year-old boyfriend Charley Hill would drive it -- which could have put the extremely expensive car at risk.

It wouldn't be the first thing of Hulk's Charley has ridden.
Author: bala    Time: 10-29-2008 07:16     Subject: Reply 27#27 spratt89's post

Author: spratt89    Time: 10-29-2008 15:59

sounds great what he is doing
Author: emc_23    Time: 10-29-2008 16:16

Russell Brand has resigned from his Radio 2 show over lewd phone calls made to actor Andrew Sachs.

He and fellow presenter Jonathan Ross were suspended by the BBC after they left a phone message for the Fawlty Towers star featured boasts from Brand about his sexual relationship with Sachs' granddaughter Georgina Baillie.

Brand said in a statement: "I have apologised to Andrew Sachs for the rude messages I left on October 18 and he has graciously accepted.

"As I only do the radio show to make people laugh I've decided that given the subsequent coverage I will stop doing the show.

"I got a bit caught up in the moment and forgot that at the core of the rude comments and silly songs were the real feelings of a beloved and brilliant comic actor and a very sweet and big-hearted young woman."

Jonathan Ross also apologised for his part in the prank calls made to the 78-year-old, saying: "I am deeply sorry and greatly regret the upset and distress that my juvenile and thoughtless remarks on the Russell Brand Show have caused."

And BBC Director General Mark Thompson said: "I would like to add my own personal and unreserved apology to Andrew Sachs, his family and to licence fee payers for the completely unacceptable broadcast on BBC Radio 2."

Speaking at the door of his home in Kilburn, northwest London, Sachs said he respected Brand's decision, adding: "I hope he moves forward, I really hope he does.

"It might be a big turning point in his life."

Both the BBC and regulator Ofcom are investigating the broadcast, which also featured Brand and Ross joking about the actor killing himself, but Sachs has said he will not be making a complaint to the police.
Author: spratt89    Time: 10-30-2008 02:48     Subject: Suspected Murder Weapon Recovered

Police recovered a gun today and it may be the murder weapon in the Hudson murder case.

Cops sent 100 personnel to search the area where the body of 7-year-old Julian King was found. A handgun was found in an abandoned lot, about a block away from where the vehicle with Julian's body inside was parked.

Cops believe this is the weapon used in all three murders.

The Chicago Sun-Times broke the story.
Author: spratt89    Time: 10-31-2008 16:31     Subject: Stone Cold Stunner -- Austin Breaks Dude's Nose

Stone Cold Steve Austin stomped a mudhole in some guys face last week -- giving an MMA fighter two black eyes and a broken nose -- but the whole thing was a giant accident.
The former beer swiggin', middle finger flashin' WWE champ was shooting a fight scene for a new movie with MMA fighter Paul Lazenby last week, when Austin accidentally landed a solid left hook, according to MMAScoops.com. Lazenby bled for 20 minutes while medics tended his wound. There was no retaliation from the fighter though -- Lazenby chalked the whole thing up as a freak accident.
Author: spratt89    Time: 10-31-2008 16:32     Subject: EXCLUSIVE: PUBLIC SERVICE SCHEDULED FOR HUDSON FAMILY VICTIMS

ET has learned that a public memorial service has been scheduled to celebrate the lives of the slain members of Jennifer Hudson's family.
Any members of the neighborhood and public may attend a service that will be held this Sunday, November 2. Jennifer and her sister Julia will not attend the service for their mother, Darnell Hudson Donerson, their brother Jason Hudson, and Julia's son Julian King, but other members of the family will be there.
The service will be a chance for the neighborhood to come together to grieve the lost members of their community, and speakers will talk about the lives of all three victims.
A private, invitation-only service will be held from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday. From 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. anyone who wishes to pay their respects to the deceased Hudson family members is welcome at the event, which will be held at Pleasant Gift Missionary Baptist Church, 4526 S. Greenwood, Chicago, IL, 60653.
Author: bala    Time: 11-5-2008 00:22     Subject: Round 2: battle for the kids

Author: spratt89    Time: 11-5-2008 17:00     Subject: Michael Crichton Dies at 66

Michael Crichton, whose contributions to pop culture ranged from the human drama of ER and Disclosure to the sci-fi adventures Jurassic Park and The Andromeda Strain, has died after what his family called "a private battle with cancer." He was 66.

"While the world knew him as a great storyteller that challenged our preconceived notions about the world around us ... family and friends knew Michael Crichton as a devoted husband, loving father and generous friend who inspired each of us to strive to see the wonders of our world through new eyes," his family said in a statement. "He did this with a wry sense of humor that those who were privileged to know him personally will never forget."

Crichton died Tuesday, the family said. ER executive producer John Wells remembered him as "an extraordinary man."

"Brilliant, funny, erudite, gracious, exceptionally inquisitive and always thoughtful," Wells said in a statement. "No lunch with Michael lasted less than three hours and no subject was too prosaic or obscure to attract his interest. Sexual politics, medical and scientific ethics, anthropology, archeology, economics, astronomy, astrology, quantum physics, and molecular biology were all regular topics of conversation. I was blessed to have known him and proud to be able to have called him my friend."

Crichton's page-turner novels — and later the plethora of TV shows and films based on his work — balanced hard science with rip-roaring adventure and small-scale emotion. They sold more than 150 million copies worldwide.

In classic sci-fi fashion, he began with small questions — could dinosaurs walk the earth again? — and blew them out in books that fantasized as much as they informed.

Countless television shows and films in recent years have featured clones, for example, and all owe the public's easy embrace of the concept to Jurassic Park's simple explanation of how dinosaur remains trapped in amber might lead to living dinosaurs.

But also in the sci-fi tradition, Crichton anticipated new technology before it appeared in real life. His terrifying raptors were terrorizing kids in Jurassic Park six years before the birth of Dolly the Sheep.

Crichton's interest in controversial scientific advances — and his right-wing views — earned him plenty of critics. His 2004 bestseller State of Fear, for example, argued that global warming was a hoax.

At 6'9", he could be intimidating in person — or on the page. After political writer Michael Crowley wrote an article accusing Crichton of using "potboiler prose" to push Republican causes, Crichton introduced a child molester in his 2006 book Next — and gave him the name "Mick Crowley."

Crichton attended Harvard College as an undergrad and obtained an M.D. from Harvard Medical School in 1969. He did post-doctoral fellowship study at the Jonas Salk Institute for Biological Studies in La Jolla, California, from 1969 to 1970, and was a Visiting Writer at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1988.

His first book, Odds On, was published in 1966 under the pseudonym John Lange. His first major success was the The Andromeda Strain in 1969. It has since been made into a 1971 movie, and, this year, into a mini-series.
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-5-2008 17:01     Subject: Tom Selleck Locked and Loaded for Sixth Jesse Stone Flick

Tom Selleck is back for more police action as Jesse Stone in the sixth TV movie of the CBS franchise.

Jesse Stone: No Remorse will find Stone, a small-town police chief with a shady past, heading to Boston to investigate a string of murders following his suspension in Paradise, Mass.

Production has already begun on the telepic in Halifax, Nova Scotia. The fifth installment, Jesse Stone: Thin Ice, has still yet to air on the network.

Also reprising roles for No Remorse are Kathy Baker, Kohl Sudduth, Stephen McHattie, William Devane, William Sadler and Saul Rubinek.

The films are based on the best-selling detective book series by Robert B. Parker, and the fourth one, Jesse Stone: Sea Change, earned Selleck an Emmy nomination.

The actor co-wrote screenplay with Michael Brandman and will also executive produce No Remorse.
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-6-2008 10:15     Subject: Hogan: I'm Banned from Seeing My Crash Victim

Nick Hogan hasn't visited the kid he left paralyzed for life since he left prison -- but it's not for a lack of trying.
Nick was rolling in Vegas, when he told our cameras the reason he hasn't seen John Graziano -- who's been in a vegetative state since Nick's August, 2007 car crash -- is because John's family has refused to let him into the hospital.

But here's the million dollar question: Do you really blame them?
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-7-2008 13:11     Subject: Hulk to Linda: Adultery Accusation is "Pathetic"

Hulk Hogan is kinda sorta striking back at his soon-to-be-ex wife -- one day after she blamed the split on an affair Hulk had with their daughter's BFF.

In a statement released through his lawyer David Houston, Hulk says, "It is unfortunate Linda Hogan will do virtually anything to keep herself in the public spotlight. We are not going to demean this process nor the family any longer by responding to what amounts to pathetic pleas for attention."
Author: bala    Time: 11-8-2008 09:55     Subject: Samuel L. Jackson escapes jury duty

Quote:
Samuel L. Jackson has revealed that a judge excused him from jury duty after the defendants recognised him.

The actor was called up to service at a San Fernando Valley courthouse and said he was enjoying the experience until the two men in the dock realised who he was.

"I was reading my book and chilling with all the people in the jury pool; they were kinda shocked that I was there," he said.

"I was in the jury pool, in the box and these guys came in - it was a drug case, or something.

"They sat down and they looked at the jury and they saw me and they were both like: 'Hey!' The judge was like: 'Mr. Jackson, you can go.'"

Author: spratt89    Time: 11-9-2008 08:51     Subject: SIENNA MILLER & BALTHAZAR GETTY SPLIT

Sienna Miller and Balthazar Getty have split up, Us magazine reports. Click to find out how the actress feels about the breakup!
"I'm single at the moment, and I'm completely happy with that," Sienna told Us at the Hollywood Dominoes: VIP Launch in London. "It's nice not to have a relationship that the press constantly want to scrutinize and discuss. I'm cool with being on my own."
The couple's romance became public in July when Balthazar, 33 -- who was married at the time -- was photographed kissing a topless Sienna, 26, on a boat in Italy. Sienna later sued two British newspapers and a photo agency for breach of privacy for publishing the headline-making shots.
Balthazar, whose great grandfather was oil billionaire Jean Paul Getty, announced shortly after the photo was made public that he was separating from his wife Rosetta, who is also the mother of his four children.
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-10-2008 22:17     Subject: Britney's Baby Released from the Hospital

Britney Spears' young son Jayden James was taken to the Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center on Sunday after reportedly having a reaction to something he ingested, and now Britney's Web site has an update on his health and whereabouts.
A statement on the site says, "UPDATE: A source close to the Spears family has told us that Britney and family have left the Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center and Jayden is fine."
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-10-2008 22:18     Subject: "DWTS" Injury Bug Spreads Again

There must be something in the bronzer over at "Dancing with the Stars."

Multiple sources tell TMZ dancing pro Kym Johnson now has an injured shoulder, but it won't keep her from performing tonight.

It's unclear how she hurt it, but it may require surgery down the road.
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-11-2008 16:34     Subject: ADAM SANDLER BECOMES A BIG DADDY AGAIN

Adam Sandler and his wife Jackie have welcomed their second child!
"Jackie and Adam had a beautiful baby girl, Sunny Madeline, on November 2," says a new post on Adam's Web site. "Everyone is happy and healthy."
The pair already has one daughter, Sadie, 2.
Author: bala    Time: 11-13-2008 12:54     Subject: Brad Garrett Attacks Photographer

Author: spratt89    Time: 11-20-2008 04:04     Subject: PARIS HILTON AND BENJI MADDEN BREAK UP?

Are Paris Hilton and Benji Madden no longer an item?
A source close to Paris tells People magazine the celeb couple split several days ago.
"She is saddened by the breakup but they're just too different and they wanted different things in life," says the mag's source. "He was loyal and sweet but it was time to take a break."
Paris and Benji's romance blossomed earlier this year. Benji's twin brother and Good Charlotte bandmate, Joel Madden, is engaged to Paris' "Simple Life" pal Nicole Richie.
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-22-2008 15:36     Subject: Linda Wants Professional Seaman

Recession or not, it's extremely hard to balance a budget on $40,000 a month. That's why Linda Hogan needs more. Oh did we mention -- she wants Hulk to foot the bill for her 19-year-old boyfriend's nautical tuition?
Charley Hill wants to go to sea school, and Linda wants Hulk to pay for what could be the next Captain & Tennille. Getting back to why $40,000 isn't enough, Linda blew $14 grand at a Bev Hills Doctor's office this week. Hulk says it's for cosmetic surgery.

It may cost him a bundle, but we're thinkin' that divorce is the best move of Hulk's life.
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-22-2008 15:36

she has some nerve asking for more
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-23-2008 01:02     Subject: TRAVIS BARKER FILES LAWSUIT AGAINST AIRLINE AND TIRE COMPANIES

ET exclusively confirms Travis Barker, who along with DJ AM survived a deadly plane crash, has filed a complaint for damages for personal injury and wrongful death against four companies. Read on to learn more about the painful injuries Barker alleges he lives with since the crash!
In the papers, Barker's lawyer alleges the former Blink-182 drummer "was hurt and injured in his health, strength and activity, sustaining injuries to his body and shock and injury to his nervous system" in the plane crash, causing Barker "great physical, mental and nervous pain and suffering." The papers also allege Barker has been told his injuries will "result in permanent disability."
Barker filed the lawsuit with Thelma Martin Still, the mother of Barker's associate Charles Still, who died in the Learjet crash along with three other passengers. In the papers, Thelma Still files for damages for "pain and suffering, mental anguish" and "loss of earnings," among other grievances.
The two have filed suit against Clay Lacy Aviation; Inter Travel and Services, Inc; Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company; and Bombadier Inc.
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-23-2008 19:32     Subject: MC Breed Passes Away

Rapper MC Breed -- who once worked with Tupac -- was found dead at a friend's house in Michigan yesterday.

Breed -- who was hospitalized in September when his kidneys collapsed -- died in his sleep. The cause of death has yet to be determined.

He was 36.
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-23-2008 19:33     Subject: MEG RYAN'S HOME UP FOR SALE FOR $19.5 MILLION

Actress Meg Ryan has put her Bel-Air home on the market for $19.5 million. Click to see which other celeb couples were interested in the property!
The nearly 7,000-square-foot mansion, built in 1931, has six bedrooms and seven bathrooms, according to the Los Angeles Times. The home, which has been known to be for sale for the right price over the last few years, was previously shown to to high-powered Hollywood couples David and Victoria Beckham and Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner, according to the Times.
The home was restored to much of its original glamour and features a stenciled beamed living room, a 1930s-era bar, a formal dining room and complete cook's kitchen. There is also a screening room with a separate entrance and a private knoll setting for the pool, spa and guesthouse.
Ryan, 47, has appeared in such blockbuster films as 'When Harry Met Sally,' 'Sleepless in Seattle' and 'You've Gor Mail.'
Author: spratt89    Time: 11-28-2008 14:36     Subject: BARBARA BUSH HOSPITALIZED

ET confirms former first lady Barbara Bush -- mother of President George W. Bush -- has been hospitalized in Houston.
Mrs. Bush, 83, checked herself into the hospital Tuesday evening after experiencing some pain.
A spokesman from the office of her former President George H.W. Bush tells us she is having some test done and they are waiting for more information. Mr. Bush was with his wife at the time of her check-in at the hospital.
Author: spratt89    Time: 12-3-2008 01:42     Subject: Rihanna and Brown Sued Over R&B-eatdown

A photographer is looking for a massive payday from Rihanna and Chris Brown, after he says he was beaten and robbed for snapping a photo of the young couple in May.

Luis Santana just filed a $1 million lawsuit in Florida -- claiming his $3,000 camera was stolen from him after being form-tackled outside Brown's 19th birthday party at the Vintage Ultra Lounge in St. Petersburg.

Luis says bodyguards for RiRi, Brown and the Lounge attacked him for taking a photo of the couple through their open limo window, according to The St. Petersburg Times.

The reason Santana's suing for such a large amount -- he says the photo would have made a killing since the two lovebirds weren't officially dating, and it showed them together.
Author: spratt89    Time: 12-3-2008 01:43     Subject: NEWS CONFERENCE ON SUSPECT IN HUDSON FAMILY SLAYINGS

A high-ranking Chicago Police official reveals whether William Balfour has confessed to the Jennifer Hudson family slayings.
At a Tuesday afternoon news conference, Chicago Police Supt. Jody Weis said Balfour has not confessed to the murders of Hudson's mother, brother and nephew, reports Chicago's WBBM.
The suspect has been charged with three counts of first-degree murder, says the Associated Press.
Author: spratt89    Time: 12-3-2008 18:14     Subject: Mark Ruffalo's Brother Shot in the Head, Hospitalized

Mark Ruffalo's younger brother has been hospitalized in Los Angeles and listed in critical condition after sustaining a gunshot wound to his head early Monday morning.
Beverly Hills Police confirm that the incident, which took place at Scott Ruffalo's apartment, was "suspicious," but they have yet to classify the tragic event as a criminal occurrence.
"Our detectives will not say if it was a shooting," Beverly Hills Police Department spokesman Tony Lee told E! News. "All we can say is that we are investigating some suspicious circumstance that was early Monday morning."
While the events leading up to the 39-year-old's extremely serious injury remain unclear, Lee confirmed that the incident took place around 1 a.m.
It's unclear who, if anyone, else was involved in the shooting, though a police investigation into the incident has been opened.
Scott Ruffalo, who is two years younger than his Zodiac-starring brother, is a Los Angeles hairstylist and has been a licensed cosmetologist in the state since 1991. He is married to Luzelena Ruffalo and has one stepdaughter.
Mark Ruffalo has yet to comment on the incident.
Author: bala    Time: 12-4-2008 08:50     Subject: Aniston poses in wet T-shirt for calendar

Quote:
Jennifer Aniston has appeared in a wet T-shirt which reveals her breasts in a new calendar.

The actress's 2009 shoot features her underneath a waterfall with her chest clearly visible. Another picture features her posing in a blue bikini.

Meanwhile, in an interview with Entertainment Weekly, the 39-year-old confessed that she is sick of tabloid speculation about her being pregnant.

"Oh my God, it's hysterical," she said. "It's almost going to take away the fun from actually being able to say one day, 'I'm pregnant!'

"It's the boy who cried wolf. Stop stealing my thunder,

Speaking about the possibility of having children, she commented: "I feel like that's in my future and I'm on the verge of it in some way.

"So it was great to sort of dip your toe in it."
[img][/img]

[ Last edited by bala at 12-4-2008 20:12 ]
Author: gyki98    Time: 12-4-2008 11:30     Subject: Reply 55#55 bala's post

wow.............hello

dont u think its a bit innapropriat for this forum?
Author: gyki98    Time: 12-4-2008 11:34     Subject: Reply 52#52 spratt89's post

those pop stars shouldnt have bodyguards who beat up paparazzi.thats wy i love hip-hop(whitch is almost dead.....thank you 50 and soulja boy(sarcasm)),they do it themselves with a entourage not bodyguards
Author: bala    Time: 12-4-2008 12:13     Subject: Reply 56#56 gyki98's post

Well since you don't like it i take it away
Author: gyki98    Time: 12-4-2008 21:28     Subject: Reply 58#58 bala's post

i have nothing against the chest of a women but others mite
Author: spratt89    Time: 12-6-2008 23:19     Subject: Ledger given posthumous film award

Heath Ledger has received a posthumous honour from the Australian Film Institute (AFI).

The group has given the late actor, who died in January, the best actor accolade for his role as The Joker in The Dark Knight.

Sister Kate reportedly fought back tears as she accepted the prize on behalf of Ledger. She said: "It has been without a doubt the most difficult year, losing such a loved family member.

"We are so proud of him and humbly accept this award on behalf of his beautiful daughter [Matilda] who we will cherish forever."

The AFI paid tribute to Ledger by describing him as "the untamed spirit many of us wish we could be".
Author: spratt89    Time: 12-6-2008 23:20     Subject: Shia LaBeouf's Hand Out

It's the day every other young actor in Hollywood has been dreaming of -- Shia LaBeouf won't be able to star in a Hollywood film.

Apparently his post-op, smashed hand is still so messed up, he's had to quit filming "Dark Fields."

Ironically the film is about a dude who takes a one-of-a-kind "smart pill". You know ... the kind that prevents a guy from drinking and driving.

To be fair the DUI charges were dropped after Shia's arrest.
Author: waterlilybarb    Time: 12-7-2008 12:11     Subject: Reply 56#56 gyki98's post

You were correct in bringing it to someone's attention gyki.  Many members could have found such a picture inappropriate for our forum.
Author: spratt89    Time: 12-8-2008 07:13     Subject: Holmes expecting second child?

Katie Holmes has sparked rumours that she may be expecting her second child with Tom Cruise.

The actress was photographed wearing loose-fitting clothing to hide what appeared to be a baby bump, according to reports.

“Katie looked glowing and happy and kept placing a protective hand over her stomach," a source told New magazine.

"Even though she was trying to keep it covered, you could definitely see the beginnings of a bump.”

The couple have previously said they were keen to have a brother or sister for two-year-old daughter Suri.

"We'll have more children. I'm saying this but Kate's not here," Cruise said recently.

The actor also has two adopted children with his ex-wife Nicole Kidman.
Author: spratt89    Time: 12-8-2008 10:56     Subject: ANNE HATHAWAY TO HAVE $12,000 DATE

Three fans won a very expensive dream date with Anne Hathaway over the weekend.
The 'Rachel Getting Married' actress offered up a date with herself to the highest bidders at an event to benefit the Trevor Project, People reports.
"I'm not usually very forward, but I thought if there was ever a crowd for me to do something like this, this is my crowd so I would like to auction myself off…tell me what I'm worth," she told the crowd.
A date with the blushing beauty went for nearly $12,000! "Wow, I feel really good right now," Anne exclaimed during the bidding process.
The Trevor Project is a gay youth crisis helpline.
Author: spratt89    Time: 12-8-2008 10:56     Subject: PAULA ABDUL OPENS UP ABOUT FAN SUICIDE

"American Idol" judge Paula Abdul is opening up about the suicide of "American Idol" contestant and alleged stalker Paula Goodspeed.
"It was devastating and tragic, and there aren't enough feelings that I can articulate without getting into a whole plethora of things," Abdul tells "Good Morning America."
Goodspeed was found dead this past month in a car near Abdul's Los Angeles home. The cause of death was from an apparent drug overdose.
"I've got to tell you, luckily for me, I was at Hollywood week for 'American Idol' when it happened. I can't even imagine if I was right there in my home," Paula said.
"It's just been a very, very tough three weeks for me ... and for her family and for everyone involved."
Abdul and "American Idol" return to television for the season premiere on Jan. 13.
Author: spratt89    Time: 12-8-2008 18:58     Subject: Ruffalo Suspect Arrested in Beverly Hills

TMZ has learned Shaha Mishaal Adham -- the prime suspect in the attempted murder of Mark Ruffalo's brother -- has turned herself in to Beverly Hills PD ... and she didn't come alone.

Adham entered the station with her friend Brian Scofield, who officials had declared a "person of interest" in the case.

But cops knew Scofield had a misdemeanor traffic warrant out for his arrest from a previous traffic case, so they took him into custody as well.

Currently, Adham is being booked for a no-bail arrest warrant -- and both will soon be questioned about last week's suspicious shooting in Beverly Hills which left Scott Ruffalo in critical condition.
Author: spratt89    Time: 12-8-2008 18:59     Subject: Lost's Josh Holloway to Become a Dad

Lost's Josh Holloway is soon going to acquire a whole new set of skills for life off the island: The actor, 39, is becoming a dad.

The show's resident long-haired hunk and his wife, Yessica, are expecting their first baby, TV Guide reports. The couple married in 2004.

Holloway is currently shooting Lost's fifth season in Hawaii. The ABC series will return to TV January 21.
Author: spratt89    Time: 12-9-2008 15:54     Subject: Aniston blasts "ridiculous" rumours

Rex Features
Jennifer Aniston has called the continued speculation about her love life "ridiculous".

The 39-year-old told USA Today that she is tired of fielding questions about her on-off relationship with rock star John Mayer.

"I think it's ridiculous. There's just this insatiable need," she commented.

"I am honestly getting sick of it, and I feel like telling people, 'You know what? It's none of your f**king business'. Seriously, it's enough."

Aniston said that she hopes her new film, canine comedy Marley & Me, will swing discussion away from her personal life.

"I haven't had a movie in a long time, so hopefully this is going to create something else to talk about and realise that I have a job, and I'm an actress," she explained.
Author: spratt89    Time: 12-9-2008 15:55     Subject: DMX Captured at Scott Storch's House

How's this for ironic -- DMX was arrested at the house of a guy who also had a warrant for his arrest this year: strapped-for-cash record producer Scott Storch.

X was picked up at Scott's Palm Island mansion -- the one that was foreclosed on in July -- after a woman in Georgia tipped off the Maricopa County Sheriff's office to his whereabouts.

The woman made the call after hearing there was a $5,000 reward for any info that would lead to the rapper's capture.

Scott's warrant was issued earlier this year after he failed to show up for a child-support case.
Author: spratt89    Time: 12-9-2008 15:56     Subject: Disney Pirate Discovers Multiple Pleasure Chests?

A pirate's days of raping and pillaging are over -- now all a pirate needs to do to get some booty is say "Yo" to a ho.

A former Disneyland employee claims the Mouse House fired four different Captain Jack Sparrow impersonators after the character's sexy pirate persona evoked wench-like behavior from a couple of landlubbers. In other words, some female Disney guests were flashing their teacups.

A Disney spokesperson called the claims "absolutely false," saying the swashbucklers were sent walkin' the plank because their character had become less popular -- not because fake pirates are to theme-park-goers what a Joe Francis camera crew is to Mardis Gras.
Author: spratt89    Time: 12-9-2008 18:08     Subject: Kiefer Sutherland gets Hollywood star

24's leading man recognized with Walk of Fame star on Los Angeles' popular Hollywood sidewalk.

Soon to be covered in bubblegum and
vagrant urine!
Only four types of people end up on Hollywood's sidewalks--runaway teens, celebrity impersonators, tourists, and entertainment superstars. Thankfully for the latter, they only have their name and hand prints out there so they can retreat to their mansions in the hills.

The latest Hollywood star to get a Hollywood star on the famous Walk of Fame in Los Angeles is Kiefer Sutherland, star of Fox's 24. The 41-year-old actor was on Hollywood Boulevard today to see his star unveiled, and if you don't believe me, check out the picture on the right!

Sutherland, son of Dirty Sexy Money's Donald, started acting in 1983, grabbing the role of Bill in Max Dugan Returns. His big break came in Stand By Me, and he became a heartthrob in The Lost Boys in 1987. After a career spent mostly in feature films, Sutherland took the role of special agent Jack Bauer in 2001's 24, which continues to be a success today.

His next part will be providing a voice in the animated movie Monsters vs. Aliens. After a season off, 24 returns early next year.

Congratulations, Kiefer!
Author: spratt89    Time: 12-9-2008 18:09     Subject: Ruffalo Family Releases Statement

A rep for Mark Ruffalo released the following statement on behalf of the Ruffalo family, concerning the death of Mark's brother, Scott.

"Mark Ruffalo and his family deeply appreciate the outpouring of prayers and support during this most difficult time of the passing of Scott Ruffalo, beloved son, brother and husband. The funeral service will be private. A memorial fund has been established in Scott Ruffalo's name."

Donations can be sent to:

Scott Ruffalo, Family Fund
c/o Altman Greenfield & Selvaggi, CPA's
200 Park Avenue South 8th Floor
New York, NY 10003
Author: spratt89    Time: 12-12-2008 03:12     Subject: Reeves: 'I wanted to play Wolverine'

Rex Features
Keanu Reeves has revealed that he would love to have taken on the role of comic book character Wolverine.

The actor, who played Vertigo Comics' hero Constantine in a movie adaptation, admitted that he was jealous when the part of the X-Men character went to Hugh Jackman.

"I had a little actor envy when Hugh Jackman got to play Wolverine and I didn't. The claws are cool and I liked his fortitude and honour," he told Metro.

Reeves also revealed that he has been a fan of superhero stories throughout his life, saying: "As a kid I loved comic books. I started at summer camp reading Richie Rich and Archie.

"Later I got into [writer] Frank Miller and loved The Dark Knight Returns and Alan Moore's Watchmen. Then I became interested in Japanese anime."
Author: gyki98    Time: 12-12-2008 08:10     Subject: Reply 69#69 spratt89's post

i heard about this.dudes police record is growing fast.doesnt mean good for him
Author: spratt89    Time: 12-13-2008 14:13     Subject: CHARLIE SHEEN SPEAKS OUT ABOUT DAUGHTERS' CAR ACCIDENT

Charlie Sheen is opening up to ET about how his and Denise Richards' two daughters are faring after being involved in a car accident Friday.
Charlie's rep tells ET both of the star's daughters -- Sam, 4, and Lola Rose, 3 -- are fine, and the accident they were in could have been worse. Charlie is grateful his girls were protected by their car seats and the safety features of the Mercedes they were in.
The accident took place along the Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu. Sources tell ET the girls' nanny was driving.
Author: spratt89    Time: 12-13-2008 14:15     Subject: HALLE BERRY, SHARON STONE HEADED TO BARACK OBAMA'S HISTORIC DAY

Sharon Stone, Halle Berry and Jamie Foxx are just a few of the A-list celebs who donated a five-figure sum to be there in person when Barack Obama is sworn in as president. Read on to find out how much the celebs contributed to see history!
Stone, Berry and Fox all gave $50,000, says the Associated Press, entitling each of them to four-day packages of four tickets to official inaugural festivities.
Oprah Winfrey is also expected at the inauguration.
Author: spratt89    Time: 12-16-2008 03:09     Subject: Cops: MTV Star Died Street Racing

The fiery car crash that killed Kandice Hutchison from "A Double Shot at Love" was allegedly caused by street racing -- and Kandice was one of two cars involved in the deadly race.

According to an official accident report, Kandice's Nissan 350Z sport coupe and a Mazda 6 were racing down the Airport Freeway in Euless, Texas when they sped past a Mustang.

The two cars passed the Mustang on either side -- Kandice on the right and the Mazda on the left -- but once they passed it, Kandice lost control, veered into the Mazda and then crashed into a concrete median.

Kandice, who was not wearing a seat belt, was ejected from her car and pronounced dead at the scene.

The DA is now considering filing street racing charges, according to the Star-Telegram.
Author: spratt89    Time: 12-16-2008 13:01     Subject: UPDATE: POLICE CLOSE MURDER CASE OF JOHN WALSH'S SON

Hollywood, Florida police announced they are closing the case of John Walsh's six-year-old son, Adam Walsh, who was found murdered 27 years ago.
Law enforcement has identified Ottis Toole as the killer in a press conference today. Toole died in prison and had confessed twice to the crime but then retracted his statements.
"We needed to know and today we know," John Walsh said at the conference.
"Its a wonderful, wonderful day," his wife, Reve Walsh says.
In 1981, Adam Walsh was taken from a Florida department store when he stepped away from his mother to play a video game. Two weeks later, his severed head was found in a canal in Vero Beach.
The national attention of the case led to John Walsh hosting the television show "America's Most Wanted."
Author: bala    Time: 12-17-2008 08:56

Author: spratt89    Time: 12-18-2008 02:56     Subject: Bond Actress Cawley Murdered

Irish actress Celine Cawley has been found murdered following a robbery at her home. She was 46.

The star, who appeared in 1985 James Bond movie A View To Kill, was found bludgeoned to death at her home in Dublin on Monday, reports Britain's Daily Mail newspaper.

Cawley reportedly disturbed an intruder at her home who then turned on her.

She was discovered by her husband, Eamonn Lillis, who allegedly saw a masked intruder fleeing the scene as he returned home from walking the dogs.

Tests are being conducted on a brick that detectives believe was used to beat the actress to death.

Cawley is survived by her husband and her only child.
Author: spratt89    Time: 12-18-2008 02:56     Subject: Ruffalo Death Ruled As Homicide

The death of Mark Ruffalo's brother Scott has been ruled as a homicide.

Scott Ruffalo, 39, was found outside his home in Beverly Hills with a gunshot wound to the head at the beginning of December. He died in hospital a week later after he was taken off life support.

Shaha Mishaal Adham handed herself in to police the day the hairdresser died, after cops named her as a person of interest, and was subsequently released from custody.

Adham insists she was at Ruffalo's home to collect her car keys, and fled when he shot himself.

Her lawyer Ronald Richards claims it was his client's case that Ruffalo had accidentally shot himself in the head.

But Los Angeles County Coroner's Office spokesman Craig Harvey said on Wednesday that their investigation had determined that somebody had shot Ruffalo.

A 29-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of attempted murder in connection with the crime a day after Ruffalo was hospitalised, but he was released less than three days later without being charged.

And lawyer Richards tells TMZ, "I have not been informed by police that my client is again at all a suspect."

No other suspects have been named publicly and no further information about the case was available as WENN went to press.
Author: spratt89    Time: 12-19-2008 16:47     Subject: Backstreet Boy Brian's Little One in Hospital

Backstreet Boy Brian Littrell will be spending his holiday in the hospital -- taking care of his six-year-old son.

Littrell announced on his website, "Baylee LIttrell has been in the hospital for the past few days. He will be starting a treatment this afternoon." Brian didn't specify the nature of Baylee's illness, and a message to a label rep wasn't immediately returned.

Brian himself was reportedly born with a small hole in his heart, which he had surgically repaired, and runs a charity called Brian Littrell's Healthy Heart Club to help children with heart problems.
Author: spratt89    Time: 12-20-2008 12:18     Subject: Fergie and Josh Duhamel Set the Date

Because big girls don't cry, does that mean Fergie isn't permitted to shed a happy tear when she and Josh Duhamel make it official?
Well, she doesn't have much more time to ponder the condundrum, because Jan. 10 is when the couple are planning to tie the knot in the Los Angeles area.
Duhamel popped the question to his "Fergalicious" sweetheart about a year ago after nearly three years of dating. The romance began when Fergie guest-starred on Las Vegas and Duhamel, who later admitted to nursing a crush on the Black Eyed Peas singer, asked her out.
"I'm madly in love with him," Fergie said shortly before getting engaged. "He understands how to treat a woman and give me respect."
And nothing appears to have changed.
According to Access Hollywood, which first reported the big day date, on the guest list for those Jan. 10 nuptials are most of Fergie's costars from the upcoming movie musical Nine, including Kate Hudson, Marion Cotillard and Judi Dench.
Author: spratt89    Time: 12-20-2008 12:19     Subject: Paris Hilton Robbed of Jewelry Worth Millions

Even the home of an heiress isn't always a fortress.

A thief escaped with approximately $2 million worth of jewelry from Paris Hilton's Sherman Oaks, Calif. house sometime between Thursday evening and Friday morning at 4 a.m., LAPD spokesman Jason Lee told TVGuide.com.

"Based on the investigation, it was a lone suspect who entered the Hiltons' home," he said. Police are continuing their investigation.

Hilton was reportedly not at home during the robbery.
Author: spratt89    Time: 12-21-2008 01:33     Subject: OPRAH NAMED 'PERSON OF THE YEAR'

A major animal-rights organization has named Lady O its "Person of the Year" for 2008.
PETA awarded Oprah the honor, declaring that she uses her fame to help the less fortunate (including animals) and expose instances of animal cruelty.
This year on her show, Oprah spotlighted puppy-mill abuses and poor conditions for animals on factory farms. She also encouraged a guest to give up meat for a vegan diet.
Author: gyki98    Time: 12-21-2008 07:50     Subject: Reply 85#85 spratt89's post

i think she deserves it.i like when people help animals.
Author: gyki98    Time: 12-21-2008 08:02     Subject: Eminem Says New Album “Definitely More Upbeat”

During an interview with Esquire magazine reclusive rapper Eminem revealed more details about his highly anticipated album Relapse and his new, more positive state of mind.

“Within the last year, I started learning how to not be so angry about things, learning how to count my fucking blessings instead,” he told Esquire. “By doing that, I’ve become a happier person, instead of all this self-loathing I was doing for a while.”

It seems as if this new attitude has made the MC, known for his angry, aggressive lyrics, switch up his rhyme content in the booth. “The music, I wouldn’t say it’s gotten happier, but it’s definitely more upbeat. I feel like myself again.”

But don’t be alarmed, Em says he still has a lot to be angry about. “Don’t get me wrong, the aggression will still be there,” he added.

Relapse, which will be produced by Em’s mentor Dr. Dre, is scheduled for release in early 2009.

Source: Elan Mancini
Author: gyki98    Time: 12-21-2008 08:05     Subject: Ice Cube Teams W/ Lebron James For TV Show

Ice Cube is set to return to the small screen with plans to team up with NBA phenom Lebron James to create a television show based on the hoop phenom’s high school years.

In association with his CubeVision production company, Cube is linking with James- and his newly formed Spring Hill productions - for a one hour drama set to air on ABC . According to ESPN the Magazine, Cube and King James will be co-creators of the program and will each executive produce.

Not only does Ice Cube know what it’s like to be in the spotlight at a young age, but he also has experience with sports-related projects. The 39-year-old just appeared in The Longshots, a movie based on the the true tale of the first female to play Pop Warner football.

The yet-to-be-named pilot, said to be a mix between “Entourage” and the television version of “Friday Night Lights.” In accordance with network approval, all sides hope to begin production in the spring with the goal of a fall 2009 premier.

This is not the West Coast vet’s first time working on a project for TV. In 2006 he executive produced the debut episode of the racially charged show “Black.White” for the FX network

Source: Adam Fleisher
Author: spratt89    Time: 12-21-2008 08:09

the Ice Cube one sounds like a good idea to me.
Author: gyki98    Time: 12-21-2008 08:29     Subject: Reply 89#89 spratt89's post

same here.ice is one of my fav rappers and when i found out hes makin this show i flipped out
Author: spratt89    Time: 12-22-2008 00:52     Subject: Robbie's Angel

WORRIED superstar ROBBIE WILLIAMS was last night praying for his own Angel as his mother battled to recover from a major heart operation. Robbie, 34, secretly dashed back to Britain from his home in Los Angeles to be with his doting mum Jan, 67, when she went into hospital for heart bypass surgery. The singer is extremely close to Jan, who is believed to be the inspiration behind his smash hit Angels. The song is one of Robbie’s biggest hits and sold two million copies when released in 1997. Jan was said to be in a “critical but stable” condition last night, a few hours after undergoing surgery. Devoted Robbie will not be able to visit her until she leaves intensive care — but is expected to spend Christmas Day in hospital with her as she begins the long process of recovery. A source said: “Like any patient who has undergone major heart surgery, Jan’s not out of the woods yet. She is in a critical but stable condition, but that’s normal for such a complex procedure. Urgency “Jan was put in intensive care immediately after the operation, where she’ll be monitored extremely closely. Advertisement “She will almost certainly spend Christmas Day in hospital, but if all goes well she might be discharged by New Year. “Robbie is desperate to make sure everything goes exactly to plan.” Jan was admitted to a private hospital in Cheshire on Saturday, and it is understood she had her operation yesterday morning after Robbie had jetted back in time to wish her well. The source added: “It’s highly unusual for this type of surgery to be carried out at this time of year. Private patients can pretty much pick and choose their operation dates so it’s likely there was some urgency in this case. “If there are no complications Jan will be released on to a specialist cardiac ward on Monday, and Robbie may be able to visit her as early as then. The doctors will assess her progress on a daily basis to make sure her recovery is going well. But any major surgery carries risks and Robbie will be understandably concerned for his mum. It won’t be an easy Christmas for him.” Jan, a drink and drugs counsellor, brought up Robbie as a single mum after his dad Peter walked out when he was just two. She later spotted an advert for auditions that would set her son on the road to worldwide fame with TAKE THAT. Robbie — who has a sister, Sally, 42 — once said: “I can’t wish for anything more than I’ve got with my mum and sister. What I’ve got is fantastic.” He has regularly flown Jan to LA and bought her a £1.2million home and Andy Warhol masterpieces as thank you gifts. Bypass surgery is usually performed on patients with angina or coronary heart disease, where arteries to the heart become narrowed or blocked by fatty tissue. Surgeons graft a new blood vessel between the aorta and the affected artery, bypassing the blocked section. New techniques include “stenting”, where a tube-shaped mesh is inserted into the artery to hold open a narrowed section. Many patients recuperate quickly — sitting up and talking to visitors within a couple of days — but on average it takes three months to fully recover from the
Author: spratt89    Time: 12-22-2008 11:31     Subject: HEALTH UPDATE ON BACKSTREET BOY'S SON

information about his son Baylee's medical condition after the six-year-old was hospitalized last week.
In a personal blog post, Brian writes that Baylee was released from a hospital in Atlanta, GA on Saturday.
"Before being admitted, Baylee had been treated for or thought to have had strep throat, hand, foot, mouth disease and erythema multiforme. After receiving a biopsy, blood tests, an EKG and 2 echocardiograms, Baylee was finally diagnosed with A-Typical Kawasaki Disease," Brian writes.
The blog entry explains that Kawasaki Disease causes inflammation in the coronary arteries as well as the walls of the small and medium sized arteries throughout the body. Baylee received a treatment to bring down the inflammation in his coronary arteries and will be closely monitored for the next 6-8 weeks to see if the treatment was effective, according to the singer.
Brian and his wife Leighanne thank everyone who prayed for his son and for the many supportive emails and phone calls. "We are humbled by the love and compassion that people have for our son all over the world, thank you!"
Author: spratt89    Time: 12-23-2008 03:16     Subject: Beckinsale: 'I'd love to be Catwoman'

Kate Beckinsale has revealed that she would love to play Catwoman in the upcoming The Dark Knight sequel.

The Underworld actress told MTV that portraying the Batman villain "would be awesome" because she is still shocked when producers consider her for an action film role.

"I'd love to do that," she admitted. "One of the things I've done wrong with my career is not have a massive game plan for it. I enjoy being surprised.

"I was very surprised to ever find myself even considered for an action movie. I'm like the literary, academic geek who's not very good at sports, so it was amazingly shocking that anyone would ever do that. I like to be surprised."

Earlier in the month it was reported that The Mummy star Rachel Weisz was the frontrunner to nab the role.

Catwoman, who is often hailed as being Batman's one true love, was played by Michelle Pfeiffer in Batman Returns and by Halle Berry in 2004 spinoff movie Catwoman.
Author: spratt89    Time: 12-23-2008 12:32     Subject: SAG Strike Vote Delayed Over Divisions

The Screen Actors Guild will delay its strike authorization vote by two weeks as the organization's leadership tries to contain growing dissent in the union.

The guild had planned to send out ballots Jan. 2 and to tabulate them by Jan. 23. But it now plans to delay sending out ballots until after an emergency meeting to be held Jan. 12 and 13, SAG national executive director Doug Allen announced late Monday.

Allen said he and SAG president Alan Rosenberg had agreed to delay the vote to "address the unfortunate division and restore consensus."

"This division does not help our effort to get an agreement from the Alliance of Motion Picture & Television Producers that our members will ratify,'' Allen said. "This will provide us with more time to conduct member education and outreach on the referendum before the balloting."

In order to call a strike, the union would need 75 percent of the members who cast ballots to vote in favor of authorization. SAG has roughly 110,000 members.

"While almost 100 high-profile members and 2,524 total members have endorsed the strike authorization vote mandated by the national board, more than 100 high profile actors and 1,373 actors have lent their names to the opposition campaign," Allen said.

George Clooney, Tom Hanks, Matt Damon, Russell Crowe, Sally Field, Robert Redford, Julianne Moore and Susan Sarandon are among those encouraging other members to vote no, saying a strike in the midst of a recession would be ill-timed.

Those who support authorization include Martin Sheen, Mel Gibson, Hal Holbrook, Holly Hunter, Rob Schneider, Alicia Witt, and former SAG president Ed Asner.

SAG covers filmed shows, mostly expensive dramas like Lost. Taped shows, such as Gary Unmarried, Rules of Engagement, and 90210 are covered by the American Federation of Television and Radio Artists.

The unions share shows that are recorded digitally.

AFTRA, which includes 44,000 people who also belong to SAG, has already accepted a contract similar to the one studios are offering SAG.

AMPTP, which represents studios, made its final offer June 30 as SAG's contract expired. The union says the latest offer is insufficient in terms of new-media jurisdiction and residuals.

SAG's New York division announced Dec. 12 that they opposed the strike authorization vote and called for an emergency board meeting to replace the negotiating committee. Members at a New York town meeting a few days later accused Rosenberg and Allen of botching negotiations.

SAG leaders say the contract producers are offering doesn't adequately pay actors for videos that are streamed online. They also say actors should earn more from DVD sales, and deserve pay and control over product placements in shows and movies.

A strike would be another welt for the entertainment industry within a year of the writers' strike that sidelined the 2007-08 television season. One estimate placed the economic impact of the three-month strike, which was resolved in February, at $2.5 billion.

AMPTP estimates actors would lose $2.5 million a day by striking.

Working actors — those who make most of their income from film and TV — account for just about 10 percent of SAG members. The rest earn less than $28,000 a year from acting work, but many work in side jobs that could also be affected by the strike.
Author: spratt89    Time: 12-24-2008 05:14     Subject: Warner Bros Sues CBS Over "Men"

Warner Bros. Television has filed a massive lawsuit against CBS over "Two and a half Men."
According to the suit filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, W.B. claims CBS owes it more than $49 million. The suit claims W.B. and CBS struck a deal -- that CBS would pay a lower-than-marketplace fee in seasons 5 and 6, but if the show was a hit CBS would reimburse W.B. for certain losses.

Here's the deal. According to the suit, CBS paid W.B. a fee of $750,000 per episode in the first season, with modest increases thereafter. That amount wasn't enough to cover the cost of production. W.B. claims the average cost per episode for the first season was $1,219,894. W.B. claims during the first four seasons it incurred a loss of $61,097,418.

W.B. alleges CBS was obligated to reimburse the company for some or all of the deficits, depending on the national ranking of the show. W.B. claims in spite of the fact that the show is a success and currently in season 6, CBS refuses to pay more than $49,000,000 it's owed.

CBS could not immediately be reached for comment.
Author: spratt89    Time: 12-24-2008 05:17     Subject: JENNIFER HUDSON MAKING CONCERT RETURN

Jennifer Hudson is set to take part in a concert that might become her first live performance since the murders of her mother, bother and nephew.
The Oscar winner will take part in a Feb. 6 concert honoring Neil Diamond, and the star-studded event will also feature performances by Coldplay, Josh Groban, Foo Fighters, Tim McGraw and others.
Two weeks ago, the Associated Press said Jennifer was set to begin filming her music video for "If This Isn't Love."
Author: spratt89    Time: 12-24-2008 11:53     Subject: Kidman Leaves a Floater

Nicole Kidman is getting the serious stink-eye from her rich neighbors in a Sydney marina because she's left a big one in the water -- her yacht.

Nicole sold her apartment in fancy Walsh Bay and was supposed to take her boat, named Hokulani when she moved. But a year later, it's still there, according to the Sydney Morning Herald, and the owners Nic left behind want it gone.

Some of the owners are bellyaching that Kidman is getting special treatment, and that she should have been fined.

A "rep" tells the SMH the boat will be moved next week.
Author: spratt89    Time: 12-24-2008 11:55     Subject: HEALTH UPDATE: BACKSTREET BOYS' SON HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS

Leighanne Littrell, wife of Backstreet Boys singer Brian Littrell, talks about their son Baylee's medical condition after the six-year-old was hospitalized last week.
"There were a lot of stories going around, a lot of wrong information on what was going on," Leighanne tells OK! magazine. "I had heard stories that his heart had hardened or people thought he had cancer, and I just didn't want it to get so blown up."
"Before being admitted, Baylee had been treated for or thought to have had strep throat, hand, foot, mouth disease and erythema multiforme. After receiving a biopsy, blood tests, an EKG and 2 echocardiograms, Baylee was finally diagnosed with A-Typical Kawasaki Disease," Brian had blogged about his son's condition.
The blog entry went on to explain that Kawasaki Disease causes inflammation in the coronary arteries as well as the walls of the small and medium sized arteries throughout the body. Baylee received a treatment to bring down the inflammation in his coronary arteries and will be closely monitored for the next 6-8 weeks to see if the treatment was effective, according to the singer.
Since his diagnosis, Baylee has been released from the hospital and Leighanne tells OK!: "We've had probably the craziest six days of our entire life and I hope that that's the worst it gets. Baylee's just running around in his Batman costume and he's feeling so much better and his attitude is fantastic."
Leighanne goes on to say that Baylee's improved health is the best Christmas present they have ever received, but the time spent in the hospital didn't leave them much time to shop.
"We're trying to order a Santa because we've been in the hospital for so long," she tells the mag. "We didn't get to shop or anything because we were in the hospital so now we're shopping last-minute for all his family members."
Author: spratt89    Time: 12-26-2008 16:09     Subject: Another UFC Fighter Killed

Justin Eilers was found shot and killed on Christmas night -- the second MMA fighter to die in a week.

Eilers died of a single gunshot wound to the chest, according to KIVI TV in Idaho. James Malec, the suspect, is reportedly the boyfriend of Eilers' mom. Malec has been arrested and charged with second degree murder and held on $1 million bail.

According to Sherdog.com, Eilers had a career fighting record of 19-7-1 and went 1-3 in the UFC.

On December 18, Justin Levens and his wife were found dead from gunshot wounds in a home in Laguna Niguel, Calif.
Author: spratt89    Time: 12-29-2008 15:11     Subject: Steven Gerrard arrested

LIVERPOOL ace Steven Gerrard remained in custody tonight after he was arrested over a nightclub brawl. Merseyside cops are investigating an alleged assault on a DJ at a nightclub at about 2.30am this morning. The Liverpool captain was one of six men held after a fight outside a late-night bar in Southport, Merseyside. Gerrard, 28, was at the restaurant and bar - which turns into a nightclub - with friends to celebrate Liverpool’s 5-1 destruction of Newcastle United. After the game the Reds’ captain, who scored twice, hailed his table-topping side as the best he has played in. A police spokesman said: “Six men were arrested on suspicion of assault in Lord Street. “The men, four aged 33, 31, 29 and 19, who all come from the Huyton area, a 28-year-old man from Formby and an 18-year-old man from Litherland remain in police custody. “A 34-year-old man from Southport was taken to hospital with facial injuries which are not believed to be life threatening." The town centre premises remained shut today but evidence of a brawl inside could be seen through the windows. Spots of blood were clearly visible on the floor, and shards of broken glass. A Bentley car, which is believed to have been parked overnight, remained outside with a parking ticket attached. Later a man, who said he was a friend of Gerrard, later drove off in the car. He said the car did not belong to the footballer and added he did not want to comment on last night’s incident. Today Gerrard’s wife Alex Curran, 26, left a coffee shop close to the police station where the father of her two kids was being questioned. She refused to answer reporters’ questions as she walked to her Bentley car and drove off in the opposite direction from the police station, heading towards Liverpool. The sister of the Lounge Inn co-owner, Dario Curcillo, said the footballer was in the club to celebrate his team’s win over Newcastle United earlier in the day. She said: “As far as I know he comes here regularly and it was just a normal night at the bar. “I don’t know anything about what happened last night.” She added that her brother was unavailable for comment. A Liverpool FC spokesman said the club would not be commenting on their captain’s arrest Scene ... Lounge Inn Gerrard went out with friends following his side’s 5-1 victory over Newcastle at St James’ Park. The Reds captain, who scored twice, yesterday hailed his table-topping Liverpool side as the best he has played in. He called on everyone at Anfield to enjoy being top of the league after Liverpool extended their lead over Chelsea thanks to the emphatic win. Speaking after the game, Gerrard said: “I think we’ve got to enjoy it. We will play our best football if we are relaxed and composed. “I think it’s important for us to remain humble, keep our feet on the ground and keep working hard.” Gerrard was arrested after a disturbance at the Lounge Inn, a modern restaurant close to the junction of Bold Street and Stanley Street. The eatery converts into a late night club venue with live music and DJs. No-one was available to comment today. The well-to-do seaside town is a popular venue for wealthy footballers looking for a night out. A Liverpool FC spokesman said the club would not be commenting on the alleged incident.

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 12-29-2008 23:12 ]

Welcome to FriendVista.com (http://friendvista.com/forum/) Powered by Discuz! 6.0.0